PDA

View Full Version : Family [Private]

rubinaito
April 22nd, 2017, 01:53 PM
Sasukewolf (madness) Skye Slash-GNR Raine

So, just a basic slice-of-life family roleplay. We live on a farm... near a city... just do whatever X3

Poppyfrost
April 22nd, 2017, 02:16 PM
*shoves in Peter*

wren
April 22nd, 2017, 08:03 PM
I wanna be the mum!!!!! *Shrieks like crazy person*

Wolvesregion
April 22nd, 2017, 08:07 PM
Squirms in *pats Rubinaito* squirms out never to be seen in this thread again (I just felt like it xD)

:boo:

wren
April 22nd, 2017, 08:16 PM
We have a cool family. We are like the ultimate sqaud. :ringbounce:

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 22nd, 2017, 10:55 PM
Aww ya!! Can I be the father!!? Or whatever you want Sasuke, winter and sano to be XD

Poppyfrost
April 22nd, 2017, 11:00 PM
Peter can be a neko..?)

wren
April 22nd, 2017, 11:14 PM
Aww ya!! Can I be the father!!? Or whatever you want Sasuke, winter and sano to be XD

Rachel + Sasuke originals?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 22nd, 2017, 11:20 PM
Ahhhh yes!

wren
April 22nd, 2017, 11:25 PM
Ahhhh yes!

Where's Rubin. I wanna start XD

Poppyfrost
April 22nd, 2017, 11:26 PM
*Shrug*)

wren
April 22nd, 2017, 11:32 PM
OH yeah bump for the light within )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 22nd, 2017, 11:37 PM
I have responded!! )

Poppyfrost
April 22nd, 2017, 11:41 PM
*Rushes to my PM's because I forgot*

wren
April 22nd, 2017, 11:56 PM
Stares menacingly at both of you )

rubinaito
April 22nd, 2017, 11:59 PM
I am back. Go ahead and start, I'm going back to sleep.

wren
April 23rd, 2017, 12:07 AM
Ok thx boo! ))

Rachel was in the stable, they had a few cows that had fallen Ill over the course of winter. Which was the worst time because two of the three had died. Now as they came into spring she hoovered over the cow and bid it's every need. It was like her own little hobby outside of her family life.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 23rd, 2017, 12:09 AM
K! By the way this is Sasuke: http://orig06.deviantart.net/bd39/f/2015/235/3/0/psycho__pass__ginoza_by_zaphylla-d96tfgh.png
His twin brother Sosuke: http://s1.zerochan.net/600/41/43/1852191.jpg
And winter!! I don't know who he should be: http://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/compressed.photo.goodreads.com/hostedimages/1448936108i/17209722._SY540_.jpg )

Sasuke walks in slowly and carefully then he suddenly hugs Rachel from behind " hello daring, I'm home" he says in his dark husky voice of his as he kisses Rachel's cheek playfully

Winter was cutting wood outside nearby the barn shirtless as usual as he keeps cutting firewood for the winter while Sosuke was feeding the chickens here and there

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 12:11 AM
http://pm1.narvii.com/5773/1a8f071b55ed67d1df37c5c7d5da125f75347947_hq.jpg )

Peter was sitting in a chair, looking out the window and waiting for his special someone to arrive. He was especially searching for a car, or anything, to show that they were back. He glanced at Sasuke and Rachel, then back out the window sadly. Peter had been sitting there for hours.

wren
April 23rd, 2017, 12:25 AM
K! By the way this is Sasuke: http://orig06.deviantart.net/bd39/f/2015/235/3/0/psycho__pass__ginoza_by_zaphylla-d96tfgh.png
His twin brother Sosuke: http://s1.zerochan.net/600/41/43/1852191.jpg
And winter!! I don't know who he should be: http://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/compressed.photo.goodreads.com/hostedimages/1448936108i/17209722._SY540_.jpg )

Sasuke walks in slowly and carefully then he suddenly hugs Rachel from behind " hello daring, I'm home" he says in his dark husky voice of his as he kisses Rachel's cheek playfully

Winter was cutting wood outside nearby the barn shirtless as usual as he keeps cutting firewood for the winter while Sosuke was feeding the chickens here and there
http://pm1.narvii.com/5773/1a8f071b55ed67d1df37c5c7d5da125f75347947_hq.jpg )

Peter was sitting in a chair, looking out the window and waiting for his special someone to arrive. He was especially searching for a car, or anything, to show that they were back. He glanced at Sasuke and Rachel, then back out the window sadly. Peter had been sitting there for hours.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ed/8a/e7/ed8ae730ace4d4a09c11719829fb1014.gif )

Rachel as she was getting up was grabbed, she yelped with surrise but felt sasukes lips on her cheek and grinned. " I see that" she says with a laughed as she wriggled out of his hold and gives his chin a kiss. "Do you know who peter is waiting for? He seems awful lonely" she says looking at her son out if the corner of her eye.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 23rd, 2017, 12:32 AM
Sasuke thinks for a bit " hmm maybe for winter? Or maybe for a special someone either way he's waiting for it" he says watching peter " ..... should I talk to him?" He asks calmly as he looks at her

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 12:39 AM
Peter frowned a little more when he realized they weren't coming. He held back his tears, sniffling and keeping his eyes locked on the window.

rubinaito
April 23rd, 2017, 10:55 AM
A little girl ran up to Sasuke and Rachel. "Daddy!" Lisa squealed, the four year old hugging his leg. Her long black hair was tied back, and she wore an adorable winter outfit. She held up a little pony figurine. "Rubin made me this!" Rubin was a farm boy who worked for Sasuke's family.

Rubin walked up to Peter, drying his hands after washing the dishes. "Hey Peter." He said, looking at his friend in concern. "Are you okay?"

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 11:23 AM
A little girl ran up to Sasuke and Rachel. "Daddy!" Lisa squealed, the four year old hugging his leg. Her long black hair was tied back, and she wore an adorable winter outfit. She held up a little pony figurine. "Rubin made me this!" Rubin was a farm boy who worked for Sasuke's family.

Rubin walked up to Peter, drying his hands after washing the dishes. "Hey Peter." He said, looking at his friend in concern. "Are you okay?"

Hearing Rubin's voice, Peter immediately looked at him. "Yeah, I'm.. I'm fine. I'm just waiting on someone." He said quietly, glancing back out the window. "It's just been a while since I've seen them. I hope he can come back, soon.." He whispered, closing his eyes. "But why does it matter? It's been a year since I've seen him last. I'm starting to wonder if he even cares or not." Just then, Peter got a message on his phone. He pulled it out and opened his messages, then clicked on the person who sent it. It was his boyfriend, the one he'd been waiting on for so long. The message he sent read, 'Hello, Peter. How are you? It's been awhile since we've talked. I guess I forgot to tell you, but I can't do this anymore. You are way to clingy and annoying, and I just can't handle that in a relationship. You are always all over me and you're way to fragile. I can't keep paying for those hospital bills, Peter. I've been doing everything I can to try and love you as much as I used to, but I just can't. I'm sorry Peter, but I'm breaking up with you. Good luck on getting another boyfriend, Peter.'

Peter's hand began trembling, and he suddenly shoved past Rubin and his parents, darting into his bedroom. Slamming his door shut, the young boy locked it and threw his phone onto the ground before locking himself in his closet. He curled up and cried. Peter sobbed and sobbed, the tears streaking his face as he trembled with grief. Now what? Peter began entering his very first depression after being dumped by his boyfriend and being called out for such things. Peter couldn't help if he was clingy. He loved attention, and he loved to be touched. But now, Peter didn't know what to think.

rubinaito
April 23rd, 2017, 11:27 AM
Rubin made his way over, gently knocking on the door. "Peter?" He called.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 23rd, 2017, 11:27 AM
Sasuke laughs softly as he begins to carry Lisa " wow it's so pretty I guess we should pay him back huh?" He says holding the girl close

Winter sees peter run and sighs softly as he walks up to the bathroom which he was in. He begins to knock on the door " you okay daring " he says in his husky light voice he looks at Rubin " what happened?"

rubinaito
April 23rd, 2017, 11:29 AM
"He said it was free!" Lisa squirmed a little, before pulling out a wolf. It was crudely made. "He's teaching me to do it, so I made you a wolf!"

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 11:30 AM
Peter curled up some more, as if he was trying to make himself smaller. "Go away! I don't want to talk to anyone!" He yelled, his voice full of grief and pain.

rubinaito
April 23rd, 2017, 11:31 AM
Sasuke laughs softly as he begins to carry Lisa " wow it's so pretty I guess we should pay him back huh?" He says holding the girl close

Winter sees peter run and sighs softly as he walks up to the bathroom which he was in. He begins to knock on the door " you okay daring " he says in his husky light voice he looks at Rubin " what happened?"
Rubin held out Peter's phone, looking troubled. "I swear, I'm going to hunt this man down and make him suffer." He growled, the usually calm man looking quite agitated.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 23rd, 2017, 11:34 AM
Winter looks at it " good thing Sosuke knows everyone I'll tell him to go teach the man a lesson " he says as he looks at door " okay we won't talk but we will stay here and wait until you're ready to talk "

Sasuke laughs softly as he grabs the wolf " wow you're really good ahh but it's missing something oh yeah a autograph from a famous artist " he says holding out to her " would you autograph it for me ?"

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 11:37 AM
Winter looks at it " good thing Sosuke knows everyone I'll tell him to go teach the man a lesson " he says as he looks at door " okay we won't talk but we will stay here and wait until you're ready to talk "

Sasuke laughs softly as he grabs the wolf " wow you're really good ahh but it's missing something oh yeah a autograph from a famous artist " he says holding out to her " would you autograph it for me ?"

Peter went dead silent, the last of his tears sliding down his cheeks after crying for half an hour. After that, he wiped his tears off with his sleeve, stood up, and opened the door. Glancing at Rubin and Winter, Peter was trembling, and he quickly looked back down at the floor.

rubinaito
April 23rd, 2017, 01:09 PM
"Okay!" Lisa stuck her tongue out, writing as neatly as she could.

Rubin looked at Peter. His face was blank, and he looked like he was trying to process something. He grabbed Peter, and hugged him close. AT the moment, he pushed his small crush aside, and simply focused on making Peter feel better.

Slash-GNR
April 23rd, 2017, 01:22 PM
Sasukewolf (madness) Winter x Ronan?

(https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR698TPq2juGOo5NZF5AV4feZGXXz9Hr VkiRGgIKrf-W-eXNota)

Ronan was grooming the horses... well a horse at the moment. She was humming a song until a breeze came by and blew her bangs into her eyes. She made a growling noise in annoyance as she brushed them aside and looked up at the horse that seemed to be smiling. Ronan rolled her eyes, but she smiled as she patted the horse's neck.

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 01:24 PM

Rubin looked at Peter. His face was blank, and he looked like he was trying to process something. He grabbed Peter, and hugged him close. AT the moment, he pushed his small crush aside, and simply focused on making Peter feel better.

Peter flinched as he was grabbed, then relaxed and hugged Rubin back. He quietly cried into his shirt, pressing up against him and shaking.

wren
April 23rd, 2017, 06:23 PM

Peter flinched as he was grabbed, then relaxed and hugged Rubin back. He quietly cried into his shirt, pressing up against him and shaking.

"You guys" she whispers kissing Lisa's cheek as she watched peter bolt. She made a little noise of frustration and walked into the house and up to peters bedroom where she found Rubin the farm hand and peter. "Excuse me what's goin on?l she asked

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 06:36 PM
"You guys" she whispers kissing Lisa's cheek as she watched peter bolt. She made a little noise of frustration and walked into the house and up to peters bedroom where she found Rubin the farm hand and peter. "Excuse me what's goin on?l she asked

Peter looked at his mom sadly, handing her his phone. "Read the message my ex sent me." He whispered, before going back to hugging Rubin. His tears stained the older boy's shirt as he calmed down in his embrace.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 23rd, 2017, 07:30 PM
Sasuke sees this and immediately heads over there while carrying Lisa. He sees peter hugging Rubin and like the father he is he pulls them apart and hugs peter " shh tell me what's wrong little one?" He Says in a comforting voice as he pets his head. While winter began to text Sosuke telling the get the bat

rubinaito
April 23rd, 2017, 07:33 PM
Rubin felt disappointed, but hung back. He looked outside, his fist clenching in fury as he thought of the jacka$$ who broke Peter's heart.

Lisa tugged on Peter's pantleg. "Peter!" She hugged his leg.

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 07:55 PM
Rubin felt disappointed, but hung back. He looked outside, his fist clenching in fury as he thought of the jacka$$ who broke Peter's heart.

Lisa tugged on Peter's pantleg. "Peter!" She hugged his leg.

Peter's eyes opened as he was suddenly pulled away by Rubin, but then he relaxed as he was hugged by his father. "My boyfriend, h-h-he broke up with m-me over text..! I've b-been waiting for him forever and h-he texted me t-to tell me that we were done!" Peter sobbed, hugging him tightly back.

Feeling a tug on his pants, he glanced down at Lisa, his little sister. Halting the tears for a minute, he wiped them away and crouched down, meeting her gaze. "Lisa.." He smiled weakly, reaching out and tucking some of her hair behind her ear.

The only thing funny about this situation is Sasuke pulling Rubin and Peter apart. That made me smile)

rubinaito
April 23rd, 2017, 08:07 PM
Lisa hugged him. "He was a meanie anyways!" The four-year-old said as sternly as she could. "Rubin's nicer! You should date Rubin!"

Rubin's face turned red, and he tried to say something. "I.... Ah.... uh.... what?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 23rd, 2017, 08:22 PM
Sasuke glares at Rubin as he holds peter close " no I don't think peter is ready for a other lover yet isn't that right Rubin?" He says smiling a fake dark smile obviously telling Rubin to back off his cute son.

Winter smiles " I texted Sosuke he's coming with the bat should I bring the dogs?"

wren
April 23rd, 2017, 08:23 PM
Rachel's face drained of color and she looked back out the window. Rachel was calm and collected and usually the family member who would calm everyone down.now she looked tense, on the verge of an explosion. She turned off peters phone after having read it twice. She didn't seem to notice what the others where saying but walked down the stairs on silence ( I'm going to have Rachel murder this boy. And get arrested, family prepare to loose your mother unless she is broken out of jail! XD ) as Rachel reached the bottom floor she walked to her room pulling out a drawer with old clothes and photos and finally a hand gun sasuke had given her when they started dating for protection. She had never used it but now seemed like a appropriate time to do so. Calm turned into crazy. She than stomped out the door slamming it as she went to the truck, getting in and slamming the door shut behind her. Nobody messed with her children... Nobody. She shoved the gun in her purse and the truck roared to life before pulling out and driving away

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 08:28 PM
Peter hugged Lisa back, stopping at her words. "I-" He was then hugged by his father, so Peter had to let go of Lisa and just smile down at her, then hug his father back. He pressed up against him, closing his eyes again. (If Rubin and Peter do start dating I think it'd be funny if they both go see a movie but Sasuke sneaks to the theatre with them, sits a few rows behind them, and throws popcorn at Rubin if he tries anything) Gripping his father's shirt, even more tears came.

rubinaito
April 23rd, 2017, 08:30 PM
"I-I-uh..." Rubin still couldn't speak, so Lisa just pushed him into a room and closed the door on him like the cute little four-year-old she was.

(I want to see that X3)

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 08:33 PM
^-^' )

Peter glanced at Lisa, smiling softly as he watched her push Rubin away. Peter had to admit, though.. Rubin was quite handsome. But he didn't have a chance with him. Rubin would just think he was clingy and annoying.. Just like his ex.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 23rd, 2017, 08:46 PM
I'm going to do that XD) Sasuke smiles when Lisa pushed him away as he kisses peters head " okay I believe your mom is going to do something crazy so since I want you to stay pure and all stay with winter while I go get her and stay away from Rubin okay?" He says smiling

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 08:51 PM
I'm going to do that XD) Sasuke smiles when Lisa pushed him away as he kisses peters head " okay I believe your mom is going to do something crazy so since I want you to stay pure and all stay with winter while I go get her and stay away from Rubin okay?" He says smiling

STAY PURE? XD Does that mean what I think it means? XD) Typical dad)

Peter looked up at his father, smiling weakly. "I'll try my best, dad." He hugged him tightly one more time before dropping his arms by his sides. He then turned and walked away, heading towards Lisa, where he picked her up and took her into his bedroom so they could talk. "Lisa, give me some relationship advice." He smiled, clearly just playing with her.

rubinaito
April 23rd, 2017, 08:55 PM
Lisa blinked at him. "Peter, I'm four." She said plainly. Then she giggled and began trying to tickle him.

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 08:59 PM
Lisa blinked at him. "Peter, I'm four." She said plainly. Then she giggled and began trying to tickle him.

Peter smiled a little, then laughed and fell off the bed, laying down on the ground and giggling loudly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 23rd, 2017, 09:33 PM
Sasuke eventually leaves getting on his motorcycle and riding right after his wife while winter watched over peter and Lisa

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 09:37 PM
After a few minutes of tickling, Peter got up and kissed his little sister on the head. He walked out of his room and headed to Rubin's room so he could talk to him, only to bump into Winter.

rubinaito
April 23rd, 2017, 09:39 PM
Rubin was sitting on his bed, looking at the ceiling with blank eyes.

wren
April 23rd, 2017, 09:44 PM
Sasuke eventually leaves getting on his motorcycle and riding right after his wife while winter watched over peter and Lisa

Rachel peered out the window and grubted, pulling to a hault in the side of the road "What?" She asked with a level of hostility in her voice

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 23rd, 2017, 09:51 PM
Sasuke smiles as he pulls up by her " give me the gun, and let's go home Sosuke is already heading over there to beat him up a bit so let's go home and calm down a bit "

Winter smiles " hello~ and where are you going?"

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 09:54 PM
Sasuke smiles as he pulls up by her " give me the gun, and let's go home Sosuke is already heading over there to beat him up a bit so let's go home and calm down a bit "

Peter stopped and looked down at the ground. "I-I was just going to go talk to Rubin." He said softly, looking back up at Winter. "..Please? Let me just talk to him?"

wren
April 23rd, 2017, 11:05 PM

"I would never put my child in risk of being arrested and you know thT" she hissed under her breath peering out the opened window

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 24th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Winter thinks for a bit " fine but on one condition " he hands peter a obvious love letter " give this to Ronan then I'll let you though "

Sasuke smiles " yes I know that but I bet they won't like visiting you in jail for the rest of their lives "

Poppyfrost
April 24th, 2017, 05:54 PM
Winter thinks for a bit " fine but on one condition " he hands peter a obvious love letter " give this to Ronan then I'll let you though "

Sasuke smiles " yes I know that but I bet they won't like visiting you in jail for the rest of their lives "

Peter gently held the letter in his hands, then smiled softly up at Winter. "Okay, I will." He then walked past Winter and into Rubin's room, shutting the door behind him. Sitting down on the edge of the bed, the farthest away from the farm boy, he smiled shyly at him. "Hey, Rubin.. Do you know when my mom is coming home to cook?" He asked, tilting his head a bit.

Slash-GNR
April 24th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Ronan sat on the front porch with her chin in her hands. She sighed as she looked out over the yard at the animals. She had tired eyes, and she felt like falling asleep any moment, but she knew she had to stay awake... just a bit more longer.

wren
April 24th, 2017, 07:53 PM

"They won't" she whispers. Than she pressed the gas and sped off

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 24th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Winter smiles as he begins to walk off as Sasuke began speeding right after her " hi! Stop the car or I get serious!"

rubinaito
April 24th, 2017, 09:03 PM
(Okay, just in warning I might not be on very often until the end of the school year!)

Rubin looked at Peter. "I don't know." He replied.

Poppyfrost
April 24th, 2017, 09:08 PM
(Okay, just in warning I might not be on very often until the end of the school year!)

Rubin looked at Peter. "I don't know." He replied.

K ^^)

Peter didn't know if he wanted to eat or not. Not because he was hungry.. He was, actually. He just.. Didn't want to eat. "Oh.. Okay.." He said softly. He could feel Rubin's gaze, he just didn't look at him. With a heavy heart, Peter closed his eyes and tried to calm down, still grieving the recent break-up. Going silent after that, he simply shook his head and sighed through his nose.

rubinaito
April 24th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Rubin looked at the ceiling for a moment. "I can cook you something." He offered.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 24th, 2017, 09:21 PM
By the way bump on darkness and light!!! Also sorry if I haven't been on much I've been busy with stuffs)
Winter was sitting in the kitchen thinking what he should do now

Poppyfrost
April 24th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Rubin looked at the ceiling for a moment. "I can cook you something." He offered.

Peter shook his head, frowning. "No, it's okay.." He said quietly once more, glancing down at the letter Winter handed him. "Thank you for the offer, though.."

rubinaito
April 24th, 2017, 09:37 PM
"Okay." And Rubin drifted quiet once more.

Poppyfrost
April 24th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Peter felt a tear slide down his cheek and he quickly wiped it away, not wanting Rubin to see him cry again. But more came. Turning his head away, Peter squeezed his eyes shut and tried blocking them, but that just made them run faster. They slid down his face and dripped onto the floor. Peter's shoulders were shaking, his hands clutching the letter. "I have to leave, I'm sorry." He whispered, bolting out of the room and outside. Spotting Ronan, he dropped the letter into her lap. "That's from Winter." He said quickly, before dashing down the porch steps and out into the forest... His home. His quiet home.

rubinaito
April 24th, 2017, 09:58 PM
Little did Peter know that Rubin was following him.

wren
April 24th, 2017, 10:02 PM
Winter smiles as he begins to walk off as Sasuke began speeding right after her " hi! Stop the car or I get serious!"

"You going to hurt me? I'd like to see you try!" She hollered out the window as the truck sped up. She wouldn't hurt her husband, maybe disarm him at the least. She looked back out the window her whole body engulfed in a wave of anger. She pulled out the gun and shot at his wheel. "GO!LET ME AVENGE PETER!" she screeched

Poppyfrost
April 24th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Little did Peter know that Rubin was following him.

Peter slid to a stop in front of a tree, breathing heavily and placing his hands on the trunk to steady himself. His fingers gently ran over the engraved words in the wood, 'A x P'. Peter hung his head, breaking out into more sobs. Andrew and Peter. They both came here, both younger and in love. They wanted to show the world how much they loved each other by engraving their initials on a tree. "No!" Peter screamed, digging his nails into the bark. "It isn't fair! IT ISN'T FAIR!" He screamed loudly, beginning to hyperventilate. "Andrew, you can't do this! After all we've been through and you go and break up with me through a damn phone! At least say it to my face! IT'S BEEN FIVE YEARS, ANDREW!" He screamed, before going silent and crumpling to the floor, his hands bleeding from the wood scratching up the bare skin. "It's not fair.." Peter whispered, his eyes half-lidded.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 24th, 2017, 10:15 PM
Sasuke smiles as the wheel was shot he begins to stand up and jump onto the car landing on the roof grabbing on tight " daring Sosuke is already there don't you remember " he rips off his shirt showing a wolf tattoo on his powerful muscled chest the tattoo of the wolf mafia " we gangsters never let anyone hurt our kin and get away just like that so pull over! "

wren
April 24th, 2017, 10:21 PM
Sasuke smiles as the wheel was shot he begins to stand up and jump onto the car landing on the roof grabbing on tight " daring Sosuke is already there don't you remember " he rips off his shirt showing a wolf tattoo on his powerful muscled chest the tattoo of the wolf mafia " we gangsters never let anyone hurt our kin and get away just like that so pull over! "

The truck screeched to a hault and nearly topples over. She threw open the door gun in hand. She walked out intot he field and starts shooting the ground than up in GE air yelling at the top of her lungs. "NO! NO! NO!" she shrieked into the air as the gun lost its gullets to the air and it lost its usefulness. She drops to her knees, head buried in hands sobbing. "My little boy. My sweet sweet Peter. He doesn't deserve what the world gives to him" she whispers

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 24th, 2017, 10:26 PM
Sasuke walks up to her and holds her close from behind " .... each light will always face the darkness my love " he holds her hand and kisses it " we can keep on wishing, praying that no harm will come his way but the world is cruel this will help the boy help him grow stronger " he kisses her neck while holding her close " his light will never fade like yours and I " he touches one of the many scars on his chest " for we have suffered much more as well my love all we can really do is help him move on and grow stronger like we did long ago "

wren
April 24th, 2017, 10:31 PM
Sasuke walks up to her and holds her close from behind " .... each light will always face the darkness my love " he holds her hand and kisses it " we can keep on wishing, praying that no harm will come his way but the world is cruel this will help the boy help him grow stronger " he kisses her neck while holding her close " his light will never fade like yours and I " he touches one of the many scars on his chest " for we have suffered much more as well my love all we can really do is help him move on and grow stronger like we did long ago "

"What if he can't survive it. What if we are wrong" she asked still hugging onto his arms while she sobbed. "What if having kids was a bad idea. What if... What if they were a mistake.." She whimpers "I can't protect them" ( Light within )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 24th, 2017, 10:42 PM
I have responded!) Sasuke sighs softly as he kisses the tears off her face " don't ever think that my love they were not a mistake and I know it. " he holds her hand " they are our children I the wolf king and you the wolf queen we are both feared for our strength and our power they have our blood running though them our ever mistake will teach them how to live. He will make it though this tiny thing and find a better love or a new goal he's strong after all he is our son not only that " he kisses her lips " they are the most precious things I have in life and you gave them to me I could never have been so happy in my entire life my love " he holds her close " I love you and I love my family with all my heart and soul "

Slash-GNR
April 25th, 2017, 06:56 AM
Sasukewolf (madness)

Ronan looked up at Peter with a confused expression. Winter had barely, if he did, talk to her. Now he was giving this to her? She opened it up anyway and read it. She knitted her eyebrows together. "Well why doesn't he come say this to me for himself.... it is the most decent thing," she said throwing her hands up.

rubinaito
April 25th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Peter slid to a stop in front of a tree, breathing heavily and placing his hands on the trunk to steady himself. His fingers gently ran over the engraved words in the wood, 'A x P'. Peter hung his head, breaking out into more sobs. Andrew and Peter. They both came here, both younger and in love. They wanted to show the world how much they loved each other by engraving their initials on a tree. "No!" Peter screamed, digging his nails into the bark. "It isn't fair! IT ISN'T FAIR!" He screamed loudly, beginning to hyperventilate. "Andrew, you can't do this! After all we've been through and you go and break up with me through a damn phone! At least say it to my face! IT'S BEEN FIVE YEARS, ANDREW!" He screamed, before going silent and crumpling to the floor, his hands bleeding from the wood scratching up the bare skin. "It's not fair.." Peter whispered, his eyes half-lidded.
Rubin sat next to Peter, and held up Peter's hands. Without a word, he began wrapping his hands up and gazed into Peter's eyes with an unreadable expression. "Peter." He said softly. "Come here." He opened his arms up to let Peter hug him.

Poppyfrost
April 25th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Rubin sat next to Peter, and held up Peter's hands. Without a word, he began wrapping his hands up and gazed into Peter's eyes with an unreadable expression. "Peter." He said softly. "Come here." He opened his arms up to let Peter hug him.

Peter jumped in alarm and surprise when Rubin sat next to him, not expecting him to be there. "Rubi-" But he was cut off as Rubin grabbed his hands and wrapped them up. "What are you-" He was cut off once again with Rubin holding his arms out. He hesitated, then his entire expression softened as he hugged Rubin tightly, quietly crying into his shirt. "I'm sorry for c-crying again, R-Rubin.." He whimpered, tilting his head to look up at him. "I've always been a big cry baby, haven't I?" He smiled weakly, the tears sliding down his cheeks.

rubinaito
April 25th, 2017, 08:40 PM
"To be honest, Peter, I don't care about you crying." Rubin said simply. "It's a natural reaction to a situation like this. You need to let others see your emotions, or you'll be like me." Rubin tried to smile at Peter. He failed.

Poppyfrost
April 25th, 2017, 08:48 PM
"To be honest, Peter, I don't care about you crying." Rubin said simply. "It's a natural reaction to a situation like this. You need to let others see your emotions, or you'll be like me." Rubin tried to smile at Peter. He failed.

Peter looked up at Rubin in slight confusion, still hugging him tightly. "What.. What do you mean? You're such a nice person, Rubin. You're always there for everybody." Peter sniffled, a few stray tears dripping off his face.

rubinaito
April 25th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Rubin looked at Peter. "I don't know how to show emotion." He admitted. "I just try to make sure the others don't end up like me. It makes me feel... sad, I guess. Is that the emotion? Or is it guilt? Anger? Depression? Frustration?" He wondered aloud. He wiped Peter's tears away gently, and looked at him. "I find your ability to show so much emotion interesting, wonderful, amazing." He said simply.

Poppyfrost
April 25th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Rubin looked at Peter. "I don't know how to show emotion." He admitted. "I just try to make sure the others don't end up like me. It makes me feel... sad, I guess. Is that the emotion? Or is it guilt? Anger? Depression? Frustration?" He wondered aloud. He wiped Peter's tears away gently, and looked at him. "I find your ability to show so much emotion interesting, wonderful, amazing." He said simply.

Peter couldn't help but blush, thinking Rubin's words over and biting his lip. Especially when Rubin touched him to wipe his tears away, Peter flinched slightly, afraid Rubin was going to do something else, like hit him. He didn't know why he thought that, but.. He just did. Thank goodness Dad isn't here.. He would not want me hugging Rubin.. Peter thought with a small smile on his face. "I think you should show your emotion more often, Rubin. Maybe.. M-Maybe I could help you learn again..?" Peter offered, pressing up against Rubin.

rubinaito
April 25th, 2017, 09:05 PM
"I'd like that" Ruin said, trying to smile again.

Poppyfrost
April 25th, 2017, 09:09 PM
"I'd like that" Ruin said, trying to smile again.

Peter smiled. A genuinely happy smile. He hadn't smiled like that in months. "Great!" He said in joy, pulling away from Rubin's hug and taking his hand, helping him stand up. Now, Peter wasn't sure what to do.

rubinaito
April 25th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Rubin fidgeted a little bit. "Um..." He looked at the sky. "Would you like to see a movie, maybe?"

Poppyfrost
April 25th, 2017, 09:19 PM
Rubin fidgeted a little bit. "Um..." He looked at the sky. "Would you like to see a movie, maybe?"

Peter smiled again, nodding happily. "I'd love to, Rubin." He made a soft purring noise, blushing softly.

Poppyfrost
April 30th, 2017, 08:46 AM
boop)

rubinaito
April 30th, 2017, 09:54 AM
Peter smiled again, nodding happily. "I'd love to, Rubin." He made a soft purring noise, blushing softly.
"Okay!" Rubin smiled for once, his cheeks becoming a pleasant shade of pink. "Would you like to go to the movie theater in Westwood?" He asked, referring to the town they were by.

Poppyfrost
April 30th, 2017, 03:06 PM
"Okay!" Rubin smiled for once, his cheeks becoming a pleasant shade of pink. "Would you like to go to the movie theater in Westwood?" He asked, referring to the town they were by.

Peter nodded again. "Of course." He said softly, his eyes seeming to brighten. He reached over and slid his hand into Rubin's, lacing his fingers through Rubin's and giving it a gentle squeeze.

rubinaito
April 30th, 2017, 03:23 PM
Peter nodded again. "Of course." He said softly, his eyes seeming to brighten. He reached over and slid his hand into Rubin's, lacing his fingers through Rubin's and giving it a gentle squeeze.
Rubin helped Peter up, and looked at the sky. "It's getting dark." He said softly. "We should get home."

Poppyfrost
April 30th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Rubin helped Peter up, and looked at the sky. "It's getting dark." He said softly. "We should get home."

"Yeah.." Peter's voice was quiet. He stood up next to Rubin and held his hand. Thankfully, his father wasn't there to seperate them. Peter laughed in his head and smiled to himself.