PDA

View Full Version : Twisted (sailor moon)

Bandido
April 21st, 2017, 11:56 AM
Rules
•you can not roleplay as a character In the show, only have your own oc
•sailor night and sailor sunlight are the ultimate keepers of the world, you may see them from time to time, but rarely
•sailor scouts do not have to be planets, they can be elements and non- physical things, and stuff like sailor poison is allowed.
• evil characters are played by anyone, and enemies do not have to be applied for.

Form
Sailor name:
Normal name:
Power/element:
Power object:
Transformation object:
Animal sidekick?:
Appearance(image if possible):
Crush:
Other:

My form
Sailor name: sailor night
Normal name: unknown
Power/element: random stuff that involves her element and name pretty much.

Power object: img11.deviantart.net/d887/i/2009/271/1/4/silence_glaive_component_by_sparkpenguin.png

Transformation object: unknown
Animal sidekick: none
Appearance:img07.deviantart.net/d9fe/i/2015/080/e/7/sailor_night_by_bloom2-d8mje7j.jpg

Crush: none
Other: none

Sailor name: sailor sunlight
Power element: same

Power object: her magic is all she needs
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/07/e3/56/07e35685af4b9218d72046c8c7d2bb0c.jpg

Sailor scouts: sailor heart, sailor nature, sailor night, sailor sunlight

Bandido
April 27th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Bump

SkyHeart
April 27th, 2017, 05:48 PM
(I AM DEFINITELY JOINING THIS X3 I ABSOLUTELY LOVE SAILOR MOON)

Bandido
April 27th, 2017, 09:50 PM
(I AM DEFINITELY JOINING THIS X3 I ABSOLUTELY LOVE SAILOR MOON)

Okay! Just fill out the form and join the sailor scout life!

Bandido
April 28th, 2017, 08:20 AM
Bumppy

SkyHeart
April 28th, 2017, 08:52 AM
Sailor Name: Sailor Heart

Normal name: Misaki Aiko

Power/element: Magic (Spells and stuff XD)

Power object: A magical and fun looking wand with a crystal heart on top.

Transformation object: A heart shaped brooch.

Animal sidekick?: A cute kitty with a heart on her forehead. (Her name and looks are undecided right now.)

Appearance(image if possible): Normal Looks: Misaki has light brown hair that is straight, but slightly wavy and goes down to her back. Her eyes are light brown and she has light skin. For her body, she is skinny and short. She can either be wearing the school uniform with her lovely brooch in the center of her bow, or a white t-shirt with pastel pink stripes ND a cute kitty decal on it. She wears jean shorts and pastel pink sneakers. Sometimes, Misaki enjoys wearing her light blue sweater with her light blue heart earrings.

Sailor Senshi Form: In her Sailor Senshi Form, Sailor Heart has her same physical features. Her outfit is like Sailor Moon's, but light blue and pink replacing the red and navy blue. She has her heart brooch in the center of her bow, and heart earrings, as well as small hearts on her boots and one replacing the gem on her tiara.

Crush: Open :3

Other: LEEDLE LEEDLE LEE

Bandido
April 28th, 2017, 10:32 AM
Accepted! Welcome!

SkyHeart
April 28th, 2017, 10:53 AM
(Yay! X3 Thank you! I can't wait to start owo)

Bandido
April 28th, 2017, 11:08 AM
You can start now if you would like. Sailor Moon started out alone XD

SkyHeart
April 28th, 2017, 01:20 PM
(Alright XD)

Misaki was at the grocery store with her annoying little sister, Ryoko and her mother. She sighed as she rested her head on her hands, which balanced on the handle bar. The girl's mother had trusted her with the cart and her sister. Misaki was honestly sick of hearing her sister ask about getting things, but the air conditioning near the frozen food aisle helped her calm down.

"Can mommy get this for me?" Ryoko asked as she showed her big sister a pack of sugar cookies.

"For the last time, mom said she wasn't going to get anything but what we need!" Misaki groaned.

"But I need this!" Her sister protested.

"No you don't!" Misaki growled as she glared at her sister.

"Yes I do!" Ryoko argued.

They went back and forth until their mother came back with what she needed.

"Quit arguing girls! Especially in public. Now, let's head on over to the cash register." The mom said as she placed her things in the cart and walked towards the cashier.

Ryoko still had the cookies as she followed her mother. Misaki followed behind the two, pushing the cart along with her.

Bandido
April 28th, 2017, 02:51 PM
(Alright XD)

Misaki was at the grocery store with her annoying little sister, Ryoko and her mother. She sighed as she rested her head on her hands, which balanced on the handle bar. The girl's mother had trusted her with the cart and her sister. Misaki was honestly sick of hearing her sister ask about getting things, but the air conditioning near the frozen food aisle helped her calm down.

"Can mommy get this for me?" Ryoko asked as she showed her big sister a pack of sugar cookies.

"For the last time, mom said she wasn't going to get anything but what we need!" Misaki groaned.

"But I need this!" Her sister protested.

"No you don't!" Misaki growled as she glared at her sister.

"Yes I do!" Ryoko argued.

They went back and forth until their mother came back with what she needed.

"Quit arguing girls! Especially in public. Now, let's head on over to the cash register." The mom said as she placed her things in the cart and walked towards the cashier.

Ryoko still had the cookies as she followed her mother. Misaki followed behind the two, pushing the cart along with her.

Sailor night watched carefully at the family, she stood on the tree that covered her form with a large shadow. "Should we recruit her or pass?" She asked, and another shadow appeared and stood on the branch above. You go ahead, I'll watch her with interest. " the second shadow answered.

Panic
April 28th, 2017, 06:39 PM
{I've got a villian if you want- Spire (http://safebooru.org/images/757/58ff6c11a21e520baaee54ad3e0747385cf7a683.jpg), a witch who can manipulate matter and summon monsters. She looks like a sailor, so i'm thinking that she tricks Sailor Heart at first but Heart realizes what's happening that beats her.}

Bandido
April 28th, 2017, 07:36 PM
{I've got a villian if you want- Spire (http://safebooru.org/images/757/58ff6c11a21e520baaee54ad3e0747385cf7a683.jpg), a witch who can manipulate matter and summon monsters. She looks like a sailor, so i'm thinking that she tricks Sailor Heart at first but Heart realizes what's happening that beats her.}

Spire is accepted.

Panic
April 28th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Spire is accepted.
{Cool, thanks.}
Spire watched the town below from a distance. Soon I'll be in control of this place... "Sailor Sunlight! Sailor Night! Here me ROAR! You can't hide from me forever! I'll destroy you! I swear on my life!" Her voice carried over the town, her vow spoken to the air. "Now, my plan." She put her hands to the floor, and the air rippled around her as she pulled her idea into reality. A storm began to churn in the air.

Bandido
April 28th, 2017, 07:57 PM
{Cool, thanks.}
Spire watched the town below from a distance. Soon I'll be in control of this place... "Sailor Sunlight! Sailor Night! Here me ROAR! You can't hide from me forever! I'll destroy you! I swear on my life!" Her voice carried over the town, her vow spoken to the air. "Now, my plan." She put her hands to the floor, and the air rippled around her as she pulled her idea into reality. A storm began to churn in the air.

Sailor night looked up and noticed an abnormal storm that she did not predict before. "Did you senss a storm today, sunlight?" "I don't believe so." Sailor night asked as sunlight answered.

Panic
April 28th, 2017, 08:17 PM
Sailor night looked up and noticed an abnormal storm that she did not predict before. "Did you senss a storm today, sunlight?" "I don't believe so." Sailor night asked as sunlight answered.

They'll be noticing soon... they'll have to come out once I'm done... Spire raised her hands to the darkening sky. "Awaken, beast of lightning and storms! Bring destruction to this place!" Lightning struck the earth and clouds swirled about it until it formed limbs. An arm. A leg. A head. Then, the giant of clouds and lightning roared and began it's assault.

Bandido
April 28th, 2017, 08:29 PM
They'll be noticing soon... they'll have to come out once I'm done... Spire raised her hands to the darkening sky. "Awaken, beast of lightning and storms! Bring destruction to this place!" Lightning struck the earth and clouds swirled about it until it formed limbs. An arm. A leg. A head. Then, the giant of clouds and lightning roared and began it's assault.

"We didn't even start, and the prophecy of destruction, evil, and descendants if the darkness is coming true." Sailor night pointed out. "We must take care if this before someone gets hurt, or worse." Sailor sunlight said, leaping out of the shadows and onto the ground. "You go ahead, I must be finding more scouts, that have a destiny."

Sailor night disappeared in the shadows.

(Sailor sunlight: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/07/e3/56/07e35685af4b9218d72046c8c7d2bb0c.jpg

SkyHeart
April 28th, 2017, 09:06 PM
The family had now left the cart behind, all three bringing bags of groceries. Misaki looked up at the sky in confusion.

"The weather reports never said anything about a storm..."

"How strange. I was never told about an incoming storm. We better get moving girls before anything else happens!" The mom said as she hurried to open the back trunk of the car.

"I can put all the bags in." Misaki offered

The mother thanked her before her and Ryoko went into the car.

As she put away the bags, the older sister worried about the storm. Misaki screamed as she saw lightning strike, the storm growing stronger. "W-What the heck?!"

Bandido
April 29th, 2017, 04:28 AM
Bump

Panic
April 29th, 2017, 07:19 AM
"We didn't even start, and the prophecy of destruction, evil, and descendants if the darkness is coming true." Sailor night pointed out. "We must take care if this before someone gets hurt, or worse." Sailor sunlight said, leaping out of the shadows and onto the ground. "You go ahead, I must be finding more scouts, that have a destiny."

Sailor night disappeared in the shadows.

(Sailor sunlight: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/07/e3/56/07e35685af4b9218d72046c8c7d2bb0c.jpg

"Ha ha ha ha! They'll come running soon enough! Sailor Sunlight and Sailor Night! I'll destroy them right here and now!" She swung her staff around in a few practice swings for when the Supreme Sailors arrived, as the monster stamped through the town, shooting lightning wherever it traveled.

Darky
April 29th, 2017, 08:27 AM
Form
Sailor name:Sailor Nature
Normal name:Ginny Sunset
Power/element:Has nature powers
Power object:Magic sword
Transformation object:A broken tree twig that has lighting powers
Animal sidekick?:A dog named Rex
Ginny Sailor appearance:http://img01.deviantart.net/b7f9/i/2015/282/d/1/c___sailor_earth__1_of_3__by_nads6969-d9cioc2.png
Ginny appearance: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdT7FUHamGg6Xv81GPQlMa7ZST-zDB-MfbH_g12BajUuWo0tH0
Rex appearance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b9/64/4f/b9644fd107de6500b558994f093c4f39.jpg
Rex hero appearance:He has darker fur his eyes turn red.He has super speed.He has wolf like fur(ragged fur).
Crush: open
Other:nope

Bandido
April 29th, 2017, 08:45 AM
Form
Sailor name:Sailor Nature
Normal name:Ginny Sunset
Power/element:Has nature powers
Power object:Magic sword
Transformation object:A broken tree twig that has lighting powers
Animal sidekick?:A dog named Rex
Ginny Sailor appearance:http://img01.deviantart.net/b7f9/i/2015/282/d/1/c___sailor_earth__1_of_3__by_nads6969-d9cioc2.png
Ginny appearance: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdT7FUHamGg6Xv81GPQlMa7ZST-zDB-MfbH_g12BajUuWo0tH0
Rex appearance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b9/64/4f/b9644fd107de6500b558994f093c4f39.jpg
Rex hero appearance:He has darker fur his eyes turn red.He has super speed.He has wolf like fur(ragged fur).
Crush: open
Other:nope

Accepted, is she already a sailor scout? Or will be one?

Darky
April 29th, 2017, 08:46 AM
Accepted, is she already a sailor scout? Or will be one?
She knows she has the powers she just isn't one yet but when she does become a sailor scout her info is there and Rex is there too.

Panic
April 29th, 2017, 10:05 AM
"Ha ha ha ha! They'll come running soon enough! Sailor Sunlight and Sailor Night! I'll destroy them right here and now!" She swung her staff around in a few practice swings for when the Supreme Sailors arrived, as the monster stamped through the town, shooting lightning wherever it traveled.

starclaw}

Bandido
April 29th, 2017, 10:23 AM

Sailor sunlight took a running start, and jumped up high enough to seem as if she was levitating. She raises her hand up and a ball of light came from her palm. Sunlight thew it towards the beast at a alarming speed, in hopes that this would be it.

Panic
April 29th, 2017, 10:29 AM
Sailor sunlight took a running start, and jumped up high enough to seem as if she was levitating. She raises her hand up and a ball of light came from her palm. Sunlight thew it towards the beast at a alarming speed, in hopes that this would be it.

Spire watched the flash of light dissipate the clouds. "Found you, Sailor!" She lept down from her hiding place, swinging her mace in order to hit Sailor Sunlight from above.

Darky
April 29th, 2017, 10:37 AM
Ginny put her headphones on and walked outside with her hoodie on.Her dog Rex followed her as she walked in the darkness of the night.She suddenly heard someone fight. What is going on?Ginny thought as she walked closer to the fight.

Bandido
April 29th, 2017, 10:41 AM
Spire watched the flash of light dissipate the clouds. "Found you, Sailor!" She lept down from her hiding place, swinging her mace in order to hit Sailor Sunlight from above.

Sailor sunlight looked up to see a figure, leaping at her. She dodged and pulled out a what looked like a make up case, but opened and what was inside was yellow buttons and black screen before turning it on. "I may need back up." She said to the object. "What? Fine, I'm on my way." A voice came from the speakers of the object. Sailor sunlight lept at the newcomer, and she uses the same attack as she did before.

Darky
April 29th, 2017, 10:49 AM
Ginny saw a monster as it got closer.Rex was quiet and backed up slowly when the monster attacked.Ginny grabbed Rex and ran climbing walls and dodging attacks.Ginny got as high as she could get but the monster was catching up with her.What do I do now? Ginny thought.

Panic
April 29th, 2017, 10:49 AM
Sailor sunlight looked up to see a figure, leaping at her. She dodged and pulled out a what looked like a make up case, but opened and what was inside was yellow buttons and black screen before turning it on. "I may need back up." She said to the object. "What? Fine, I'm on my way." A voice came from the speakers of the object. Sailor sunlight lept at the newcomer, and she uses the same attack as she did before.

Spire barely avoided the blast. "Calling for help? Can't fight for yourself, huh, Sailor?" She swung at her again, once, twice, three times. "I'll end you!"

Darky
April 29th, 2017, 10:54 AM
Ginny was grabbed by the monster as it lighting hurt her a lot.Rex ran to get help as Ginny was trying to get out.Ginny eyes turned green as she didn't know what was happening.All she could feel was the pain of the lighting.Rex ran as she saw sailor night. Confused he barked at sailor night to get help.

Bandido
April 29th, 2017, 11:09 AM
Spire barely avoided the blast. "Calling for help? Can't fight for yourself, huh, Sailor?" She swung at her again, once, twice, three times. "I'll end you!"

"Help? Not for me." Sailor said looking up at the sky, and seeing the storm. She managed to dodge the first two hits, but not the last. She fell into the ground but quickly got up and swiped her leg under the enemy.

Meanwhile!
Sailor night opened up a portal, and leaped through. She landed on the ground, at the battle scene. She pulled out her syth and flew up the sky, to the beast.

Sailor night:
img07.deviantart.net/d9fe/i/2015/080/e/7/sailor_night_by_bloom2-d8mje7j.jpg

Panic
April 29th, 2017, 11:17 AM
"Help? Not for me." Sailor said looking up at the sky, and seeing the storm. She managed to dodge the first two hits, but not the last. She fell into the ground but quickly got up and swiped her leg under the enemy.

Meanwhile!
Sailor night opened up a portal, and leaped through. She landed on the ground, at the battle scene. She pulled out her syth and flew up the sky, to the beast.

Sailor night:
img07.deviantart.net/d9fe/i/2015/080/e/7/sailor_night_by_bloom2-d8mje7j.jpg

"Gah!" Sunlight struck Spire's legs, and she fell to the ground. "Think you could best me that easily, Sailor?" The ground around Spire rippled, and the earth beneath her flew up into the air, giving herself a chance to strike.

Darky
April 29th, 2017, 11:20 AM
Ginny tried to get out of the monster hands but it's grip was strong and hard.She couldn't take it,her eyes glowed green as the storm disappeared with the monster that had her in it's grip.Ginny got up.Was it a dream?she thought in her head.

Bandido
April 29th, 2017, 11:24 AM
"Gah!" Sunlight struck Spire's legs, and she fell to the ground. "Think you could best me that easily, Sailor?" The ground around Spire rippled, and the earth beneath her flew up into the air, giving herself a chance to strike.

Sunlight leaped towards spire and fire shot from her hands, and she attempted to burn her with it.

Meanwhile!

Sailor night stepped in front of the girl and pulled out her hand. "You are meant to have your destiny, will you find it?" Sge said to the girl that destroyed the monster.

Darky
April 29th, 2017, 11:31 AM
Sunlight leaped towards spire and fire shot from her hands, and she attempted to burn her with it.

Meanwhile!

Sailor night stepped in front of the girl and pulled out her hand. "You are meant to have your destiny, will you find it?" Sge said to the girl that destroyed the monster.
"What destiny?"Ginny said confused.

Panic
April 29th, 2017, 11:37 AM

Meanwhile!

Spire ducked underneath. "Too slow, sailor girl!" She lept towards her, swinging her mace at Sailor Sunlight. "I'll smash you here and now!"

SkyHeart
April 29th, 2017, 11:40 AM
"Wait... what's that?!" Misaki asked as she squinted her eyes, seeing some weird girls fighting a monster. "That can't be real... but it looks so cool!" She grinned before pulling out her phone. She told her mom that she would be right back and immediately ran off, recording everything as best as she could as she ran closers.

Bandido
April 29th, 2017, 11:48 AM
"Wait... what's that?!" Misaki asked as she squinted her eyes, seeing some weird girls fighting a monster. "That can't be real... but it looks so cool!" She grinned before pulling out her phone. She told her mom that she would be right back and immediately ran off, recording everything as best as she could as she ran closers.

Sailor night lept at the girl and slapped the phone out of her hand. She looked around and no one was around, which was a relief. "If you like what you are seeing, then why don't you try, for yourself?" She said, looking at her. "You shall not record this for media, nor your entertainment."

Bandido
April 29th, 2017, 11:51 AM

Sunlight backed up, blood came from her mouth. She raised her hand and a sworn if birds circled the enemy. Until a bird clenched the staff and snatched it out.

SkyHeart
April 29th, 2017, 12:00 PM
Misaki was in awe as she continued recording the "show". She soon gazed at a girl who had leapt at her, making her feel alarmed. The girl screamed a little as she jumped with fright when her phone was smacked out of her hand. "H-Hey! What was that for?" Misaki asked in frustration as she picked up her phone, looking up at Sailor Night with a sigh. "I guess you guys take that policy seriously... Sorry about that." She said as she put it away. Her eyes widened. "W-What?! I can't fight!"

Darky
April 29th, 2017, 12:12 PM
Ginny wondered, what did she mean?My destiny?
Ginny saw something glow she when to grab it and noticed it was a sword.This is my destiny I guess. Ginny thought holding the sword.Ginny when towards the battle.

(This is what the sword looks like: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/1b/a9/6f/1ba96f75271bad9173afb293a4075d78.jpg )

Bandido
April 29th, 2017, 12:28 PM
Misaki was in awe as she continued recording the "show". She soon gazed at a girl who had leapt at her, making her feel alarmed. The girl screamed a little as she jumped with fright when her phone was smacked out of her hand. "H-Hey! What was that for?" Misaki asked in frustration as she picked up her phone, looking up at Sailor Night with a sigh. "I guess you guys take that policy seriously... Sorry about that." She said as she put it away. Her eyes widened. "W-What?! I can't fight!"

Sailor night smiled, and brought out a clear crystal and took the girl's and and put the crystal in her hand. "Hold this up, and say the first words that come to mind." She said.

Darky
April 29th, 2017, 12:33 PM
Sailor night smiled, and brought out a clear crystal and took the girl's and and put the crystal in her hand. "Hold this up, and say the first words that come to mind." She said.
"Which girl?"Ginny asked confused.

SkyHeart
April 29th, 2017, 01:01 PM
Misaki smiled a little when Sailor Night smiled. She watched her take something out, but she wasn't sure what until it was placed in her hand. She looked at it in an odd manner. It was a pretty object, but she wondered how the girl had gotten it. Misaki was actually wondering about many things in the situation, like if all this really was real. She was convinced when she saw that the crystal glowed and became a cute and pretty heart brooch. Misaki smiled even more as she looked at Sailor Night with a nod. "Alright!" Misaki exclaimed before placing the brooch close to her chest, already feeling what words she should say as she lifted up her right hand into the air and shouted, "LOVE MAGIC POWER, MAKE UP!" (CUE THE TRANSFORMATION SEQUENCE XD)

Darky
April 29th, 2017, 01:31 PM
Ginny felt something hit her head.A twig that looked like a wand(Harry Potter pun ^_^). Suddenly she was in a sailor moon outfit.

SkyHeart
April 29th, 2017, 01:49 PM
(Bump starclaw )

Bandido
April 29th, 2017, 02:24 PM
Misaki smiled a little when Sailor Night smiled. She watched her take something out, but she wasn't sure what until it was placed in her hand. She looked at it in an odd manner. It was a pretty object, but she wondered how the girl had gotten it. Misaki was actually wondering about many things in the situation, like if all this really was real. She was convinced when she saw that the crystal glowed and became a cute and pretty heart brooch. Misaki smiled even more as she looked at Sailor Night with a nod. "Alright!" Misaki exclaimed before placing the brooch close to her chest, already feeling what words she should say as she lifted up her right hand into the air and shouted, "LOVE MAGIC POWER, MAKE UP!" (CUE THE TRANSFORMATION SEQUENCE XD)

Luna stepped back and opened a blue portal. "Good luck, your sailor name is now sailor heart." She said stepping into it, and disappearing.

Bandido
April 29th, 2017, 02:30 PM
ATTENTION

Please spare me if I don't reply as quickly as you want me to. Everyone has a life, including me, and everyone has their moments of when they are too busy.

I check my threads VERY often, and it gets annoying when I find a mention that hints me to reply quicker. There is no need to remind me of anything.

SkyHeart
April 29th, 2017, 02:30 PM
Misaki, or her Sailor Senshi name "Sailor Heart" ended off her transformation in a signature pose. She blinked. "W-What the?" The girl looked at herself, her eyes sparkling in awe and joy. "I look so cool and magical!" Sailor Heart exclaimed, enjoying the moment. She honestly felt powerful with her new looks, but her joy and bravery faded away as she saw Sailor Night disappear. "What?! D-Don't leave! I just started to get used to this and I can't even fight!" The girl exclaimed in concern, though she loved her Sailor Senshi name.

Bandido
April 29th, 2017, 02:33 PM
Ginny felt something hit her head.A twig that looked like a wand(Harry Potter pun ^_^). Suddenly she was in a sailor moon outfit.

Sailor night pointed at the enemy. "That is the one you shall fight, the other is a friend." She said, before opening a portal and disappeared in it.

SkyHeart
April 29th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Sailor Heart looked at the enemy, feeling a little scared. "Well.. at least I don't have to fight aline. Two is always better than one." She said, her voice trailing off into silence as she realized that Sailor Night had left. "Great... how am I supposed to beat that monster? All I know right now is that I just got a brooch that made me transform into an amazing sailor outfit type thing..."

Darky
April 29th, 2017, 03:08 PM
Sailor Heart looked at the enemy, feeling a little scared. "Well.. at least I don't have to fight aline. Two is always better than one." She said, her voice trailing off into silence as she realized that Sailor Night had left. "Great... how am I supposed to beat that monster? All I know right now is that I just got a brooch that made me transform into an amazing sailor outfit type thing..."
"Find a weapon i guess"Ginny said picking up her magic sword she had found earlier.

SkyHeart
April 29th, 2017, 03:26 PM
"Find?" Sailor Heart asked as she looked around, feeling like she would have a hard time with finding one. She touched her brooch and something started glowing in front of her. Her gaze stared at the sight in curiosity as sparkles appeared and floated everywhere, revealing what seemed to be like a magic heart wand. Before she could grab it, the wand dropped from the air and landed in her hands. Sailor Heart looked at it with a smile. "Awesome! I found mine!"

Darky
April 29th, 2017, 03:28 PM
"Find?" Sailor Heart asked as she looked around, feeling like she would have a hard time with finding one. She touched her brooch and something started glowing in front of her. Her gaze stared at the sight in curiosity as sparkles appeared and floated everywhere, revealing what seemed to be like a magic heart wand. Before she could grab it, the wand dropped from the air and landed in her hands. Sailor Heart looked at it with a smile. "Awesome! I found mine!"
"Ok,we should go help the other sailor"Ginny said to sailor heart.

SkyHeart
April 29th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Sailor Heart nodded. "Alright. I'll need to act fast, but I just don't know how to use this," She said as she observed have new wand, looking at Ginny. "I honestly understand nothing of this, but it's all so cool!"

Darky
April 29th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Sailor Heart nodded. "Alright. I'll need to act fast, but I just don't know how to use this," She said as she observed have new wand, looking at Ginny. "I honestly understand nothing of this, but it's all so cool!"
(It's funny that you got a wand and I picked Ginny name from Harry Potter.)
"I don't now how it works but it's always good to try."Ginny says starting at the wand.

Panic
April 29th, 2017, 03:45 PM
(It's funny that you got a wand and I picked Ginny name from Harry Potter.)
"I don't now how it works but it's always good to try."Ginny says starting at the wand.

Spire looked at the girls. "There are more of you now?!? Fine, I'll destroy you too!" Spire advanced towards the two, brandishing her mace menacingly.

Darky
April 29th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Spire looked at the girls. "There are more of you now?!? Fine, I'll destroy you too!" Spire advanced towards the two, brandishing her mace menacingly.
Ginny dodged the mace quickly grabbing her sword.
"In your dreams"Ginny replied bravely.

SkyHeart
April 29th, 2017, 03:52 PM
Sailor Heart hesitated and jumped away from the attack, but she slipped and fell on the pavement, getting a few scrapes as she winced in pain. "That was not a great way to start off being a hero... come on wand! How am I supposed to use you?!" She asked, looking at her weapon. (XD)

Panic
April 29th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Ginny dodged the mace quickly grabbing her sword.
"In your dreams"Ginny replied bravely.

Sailor Heart hesitated and jumped away from the attack, but she slipped and fell on the pavement, getting a few scrapes as she winced in pain. "That was not a great way to start off being a hero... come on wand! How am I supposed to use you?!" She asked, looking at her weapon. (XD)

"Ha! Like you could stop me..." Spire swung at the girl on the pavement. "So- what's your name, anyway? I like to know about my enemies before I beat them." Suckers... Sunlight and Night are loosing it if they need these newbies to beat me...

SkyHeart
April 29th, 2017, 04:01 PM
"Maybe if I say random words like last time when I had transfo-" Before Sailor Heart could say anything else, she screamed as she was being swung at by the enemy. She quickly hopped back and stood up. "M-My name?" The girl asked, wondering how she should present herself. "I-I'm the Guardian that fights for love and happiness! Sailor Heart! In the name of love, you will be... I just had a good catchphrase there! I'll have to work on it later.." She chuckled nervously, feeling embarrassed. "But who are you?" Sailor Heart asked as she pointed her wand at the enemy.

Darky
April 29th, 2017, 04:02 PM
"Ha! Like you could stop me..." Spire swung at the girl on the pavement. "So- what's your name, anyway? I like to know about my enemies before I beat them." Suckers... Sunlight and Night are loosing it if they need these newbies to beat me...
"Nature,sailor nature"Ginny said swinging her sword at Spire while she had the chance.

Panic
April 29th, 2017, 04:06 PM
"Maybe if I say random words like last time when I had transfo-" Before Sailor Heart could say anything else, she screamed as she was being swung at by the enemy. She quickly hopped back and stood up. "M-My name?" The girl asked, wondering how she should present herself. "I-I'm the Guardian that fights for love and happiness! Sailor Heart! In the name of love, you will be... I just had a good catchphrase there! I'll have to work on it later.." She chuckled nervously, feeling embarrassed. "But who are you?" Sailor Heart asked as she pointed at the enemy.

{I'll be back later}
"Spire, the Witch of Chaos! You'll die by my power!" Heh heh... I've been waiting for an enemy to use that on. Then, she held her mace to the stormy sky, and it burst into a show of electricity. "Go, Lightning Mace! Destroy this puny Sailor!" She swung at her, mace crackling with energy.

SkyHeart
April 29th, 2017, 04:13 PM
(Okie!) "Great! Now she's swinging at me with her weapon and I don't even know how to use mine!" Sailor Heart frowned as she hesitated once more. The mace was coming for her and she yelled, "Lovely Heart Barrier!" As soon as Sailor Heart had crossed her arms with her rod in one hand, a sparkly blue and pink forcefield covered her in the front. Her once closed eyes were now open in awe at what she did, her strategy about randomly shouting words being true.

Darky
April 29th, 2017, 04:15 PM
Ginny ran to sailor Sunlight.
"Are you ok?"Ginny asked her.

Panic
April 29th, 2017, 05:10 PM
(Okie!) "Great! Now she's swinging at me with her weapon and I don't even know how to use mine!" Sailor Heart frowned as she hesitated once more. The mace was coming for her and she yelled, "Lovely Heart Barrier!" As soon as Sailor Heart had crossed her arms with her rod in one hand, a sparkly blue and pink forcefield covered her in the front. Her once closed eyes were now open in awe at what she did, her strategy about randomly shouting words being true.

The electricity around her dissapated. She can block? "Good! You're not going down without a fight! That would be boring, huh?" She swung again, this time without charging. "But if you can't hit me, there's nothing you can do! Ha ha!"

SkyHeart
April 29th, 2017, 05:19 PM
The forcefield had disappeared as Spire swung at her. "She's right.. All I know right now is how to block with my wand and nothing else." Sailor Heart thought to herself, knowing she would have to rely on her last technique. "I may not be able to hit you, but I sure will try!" She told the enemy, trying to be brave and strong as she used her rod again. "Ribbon Heart Beam!" Sailor Heart shouted, a sparkly and magic pink beam being unleashed from the weapon, heading towards Spire.

Darky
April 29th, 2017, 05:20 PM
The electricity around her dissapated. She can block? "Good! You're not going down without a fight! That would be boring, huh?" She swung again, this time without charging. "But if you can't hit me, there's nothing you can do! Ha ha!"
"But I can hit you"Ginny said hitting Spire with her sword,as she sword blew green.

Panic
April 29th, 2017, 05:22 PM
The forcefield had disappeared as Spire swung at her. "She's right.. All I know right now is how to block with my wand and nothing else." Sailor Heart thought to herself, knowing she would have to rely on her last technique. "I may not be able to hit you, but I sure will try!" She told the enemy, trying to be brave and strong as she used her rod again. "Ribbon Heart Beam!" Sailor Heart shouted, a sparkly and magic pink beam being unleashed from the weapon, heading towards Spire.

It struck her in the chest, knocking her backwards. "Aaack! You'll pay for that one!" She put her hands to the ground, and the area in a circle around Sailor Heart. Spire stood up, grinning. "Looks like it's the end for you, though..."

Darky
April 29th, 2017, 05:27 PM
It struck her in the chest, knocking her backwards. "Aaack! You'll pay for that one!" She put her hands to the ground, and the area in a circle around Sailor Heart. Spire stood up, grinning. "Looks like it's the end for you, though..."
Sailor Nature grew vines around Spire as the grabbed Spire and where slowly getting tighter around her.

SkyHeart
April 29th, 2017, 05:28 PM
"H-Huh?!" Sailor Heart looked below her to see that a circle was forming around her. She was wondering what would happen to her, since Spire had said it was the end for her. The senshi didn't want to know about it, and didn't want her life to end here. The girl quickly jumped and flipped, hoping that she would get out of the circle in time.

Panic
April 29th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Sailor Nature grew vines around Spire as the grabbed Spire and where slowly getting tighter around her.

"Gah!" The vines squeezed tighter around her, and her mace fell to the ground. "Yo...You won't... best...me...h...here...I...I'll be back..." She pretended to go limp, so she could escape when the vines left.

Darky
April 29th, 2017, 05:32 PM
"Gah!" The vines squeezed tighter around her, and her mace fell to the ground. "Yo...You won't... best...me...h...here...I...I'll be back..." She pretended to go limp, so she could escape when the vines left.
Sailor Nature grabbed Spire as the vines went away.
"Nice try I know your faking"Sailor Nature said holding her up.

SkyHeart
April 29th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Sailor Heart landed on the ground and her eyes widened as she realized what she did. "Apparently I have better agility like this... cool!" She smiled to herself and looked at Spire. "Did we defeat her?.."

Panic
April 29th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Sailor Nature grabbed Spire as the vines went away.
"Nice try I know your faking"Sailor Nature said holding her up.

Grrr... "Fine, fine, you got me. But I was serious when I said I'll be back. Ciao!" She used her power to teleport out of Sailor Nature's grasp, to the rooftops. "I'll have to beat them another time..." She stood up, shaking, and ran off.

Darky
April 29th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Sailor Heart landed on the ground and her eyes widened as she realized what she did. "Apparently I have better agility like this... cool!" She smiled to herself and looked at Spire. "Did we defeat her?.."
Grrr... "Fine, fine, you got me. But I was serious when I said I'll be back. Ciao!" She used her power to teleport out of Sailor Nature's grasp, to the rooftops. "I'll have to beat them another time..." She stood up, shaking, and ran off.
"Yes,yes we did defeat her."Sailor Nature said happily.
Nature grabbed Spire mace,She forgot it but she would be back for it sooner or later.

SkyHeart
April 29th, 2017, 05:47 PM
Sailor Heart smiled and clapped as she bounced on her toes. "Yay! That was so much fun! Now, how do I return back to my normal form? I was supposed to back at my car a million moments ago and I'm sure my family is worried.." She asked Sailor Nature, trying to see what in her suit would help her.

Bandido
April 29th, 2017, 05:49 PM
"Yes,yes we did defeat her."Sailor Nature said happily.
Nature grabbed Spire mace,She forgot it but she would be back for it sooner or later.

Sailor sunlight smiled at them. "It's best if you have that to me, its safer in me and night's hands." She said, assuredly.

Darky
April 29th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Sailor sunlight smiled at them. "It's best if you have that to me, its safer in me and night's hands." She said, assuredly.
"ok"Nature said giving it to sunlight.

SkyHeart
April 29th, 2017, 05:56 PM
"By the way, could you please try explaining to me what the heck is all this about? It's all super awesome, but I don't understand anything about it!" Sailor Heart looked at Sailor Sunlight.

Bandido
April 29th, 2017, 06:34 PM
"By the way, could you please try explaining to me what the heck is all this about? It's all super awesome, but I don't understand anything about it!" Sailor Heart looked at Sailor Sunlight.

Sailor sunlight looked towards sailor heart. "There was a prophecy that there would be evils and much destruction." She said. "Me and night have been noticing unnatural things happening, so we looked for ones that we sence to have a strong power and a destiny to rid of these evils." "For me and night, are too busy protecting the two most important things."

Darky
April 29th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Sailor sunlight looked towards sailor heart. "There was a prophecy that there would be evils and much destruction." She said. "Me and night have been noticing unnatural things happening, so we looked for ones that we sence to have a strong power and a destiny to rid of these evils." "For me and night, are too busy protecting the two most important things."
"So we could stop the evil?"Nature asked Sunlight."Where is Night anyways?"

SkyHeart
April 29th, 2017, 06:41 PM
"A prophecy? So here are others who are destined to be chosen ones like me and Sailor Nature?" Sailor Heart asked as she pointed at her and her new teammate. "And I'm sorry to ask so many questions, but why did you choose me?!"

Darky
April 29th, 2017, 06:50 PM
"A prophecy? So here are others who are destined to be chosen ones like me and Sailor Nature?" Sailor Heart asked as she pointed at her and her new teammate. "And I'm sorry to ask so many questions, but why did you choose me?!"
"sailor heart what time is it?"nature asked heart.

SkyHeart
April 29th, 2017, 07:06 PM
"I'm not sure.. but I think it's almost nighttime or so." Sailor Heart assumed, since she was with her family in the grocery store somewhere around noon. The sun was also setting, the sky getting darker.

Darky
April 29th, 2017, 07:17 PM
"I'm not sure.. but I think it's almost nighttime or so." Sailor Heart assumed, since she was with her family in the grocery store somewhere around noon. The sun was also setting, the sky getting darker.
"I need to get home"Nature said noticing the time."Bye guys"Nature said running home without being seen.

Bandido
April 29th, 2017, 07:19 PM

"You are in fact a chosen one, its called the chosen one for a reason, you two are the ones, and with a few others." "Sailor night rarley shows up during morning, but night would be the time she would show."

Darky
April 29th, 2017, 07:44 PM
I'm posting a villain her name is Mara.
Some info(I want to)(it's a habit)
(The reason I picked this is that Mara is a maleficent female wraith of the Scandinavian folklore. She is the primary cause of nightmare in children. It means ‘bitter’ in Hebrew. Plus, Mara is a demon in Buddhism that personified evil. She tried to seduce Gautama Buddha with the vision of beautiful women who is said to be her daughter.)
Mara looks like:http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee281/Izumi-chann/other%20girls/dagger.jpg)
Mara will be Nature enemy and Ginny bully(in normal form). Mara villain name will be Apollyon(Apollyon is a Greek name meaning "destroyer.").

Bandido
April 29th, 2017, 08:03 PM
I'm posting a villain her name is Mara.
Some info(I want to)(it's a habit)
(The reason I picked this is that Mara is a maleficent female wraith of the Scandinavian folklore. She is the primary cause of nightmare in children. It means ‘bitter’ in Hebrew. Plus, Mara is a demon in Buddhism that personified evil. She tried to seduce Gautama Buddha with the vision of beautiful women who is said to be her daughter.)
Mara looks like:http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee281/Izumi-chann/other%20girls/dagger.jpg)
Mara will be Nature enemy and Ginny bully(in normal form). Mara villain name will be Apollyon(Apollyon is a Greek name meaning "destroyer.").

You kinda tripped me up when the word was said "suduce" but it's fine. Accepted

Darky
April 29th, 2017, 08:13 PM
"Going somewhere Ginny"Mara said pushing Ginny."When did you get in my house?"Ginny said getting up.
"I have my ways"Mara said pushing Ginny to the wall.
"Oww!"Ginny said getting up.
"My job is done"Mara said leaving Ginny house a mess for the third time this week.Ginny rolled her eyes as she was angry.This will take a while.Ginny thought starting to clean up.

SkyHeart
April 29th, 2017, 08:16 PM
"See you later!" Sailor Heart waved goodbye before looking at Sailor Sunlight with a nod. "This was all super cool, but it's time that I have to go as well. See you around!" She mailed and headed back to the car. Before she did, she hid to try and turn back to normal, in which she managed to do. After that, she wet back to the car and her mom drove home.

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Fenris )
"Hello Spire"Mara said as she stared at her sister."Where is your mace?"Mara asked Spire as she grabbed her swords.

Panic
April 30th, 2017, 12:52 PM
Fenris )
"Hello Spire"Mara said as she stared at her sister."Where is your mace?"Mara asked Spire as she grabbed her swords.

"My... mace...?" She thought for a moment. "Ack! When I lost to those Sailor twerps, I must have dropped it..." Oh crud crud crud crud CRUD! "Hey, if you're going out to fight them... can I come along? Please, I'll be quiet! I'll get my mace back and dissapear! It'll be like I was never there! Please?"
{I'm thinking Spire as the younger sister, and Mara as older and more experienced}

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 12:55 PM
"My... mace...?" She thought for a moment. "Ack! When I lost to those Sailor twerps, I must have dropped it..." Oh crud crud crud crud CRUD! "Hey, if you're going out to fight them... can I come along? Please, I'll be quiet! I'll get my mace back and dissapear! It'll be like I was never there! Please?"
{I'm thinking Spire as the younger sister, and Mara as older and more experienced}
"Fine"Mara said.this could be fun.Mara thought staring at her younger sister(Can they be twins but Mara is oldest or are they different ages?)

Panic
April 30th, 2017, 01:02 PM
"Fine"Mara said.this could be fun.Mara thought staring at her younger sister(Can they be twins but Mara is oldest or are they different ages?)

{Twins is fine, but Mara is older and way more mature}
"Yes! Okay, I'll be out of your way. Operation: Get The Mace is go! I'll go get my backup mace, and we can go!" Only if my backup could withstand magic...

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 01:07 PM
{Twins is fine, but Mara is older and way more mature}
"Yes! Okay, I'll be out of your way. Operation: Get The Mace is go! I'll go get my backup mace, and we can go!" Only if my backup could withstand magic...
(Ok)
Mara when to the sailor scouts headquarters(Idk if that is a thing) and got in without setting an alarm off.She had already hacked though the headquarters(still don't If it is a thing but I'm going to use it and edit it later).
"It should be in this room right here"Mara said opening the door seeing Spire mace.This was too easy,no one is here.Mara thought grabbing the mace.

Panic
April 30th, 2017, 01:10 PM
(Ok)
Mara when to the sailor scouts headquarters(Idk if that is a thing) and got in without setting an alarm off.She had already hacked though the headquarters(still don't If it is a thing but I'm going to use it and edit it later).
"It should be in this room right here"Mara said opening the door seeing Spire mace.This was too easy,no one is here.Mara thought grabbing the mace.

"Thanks, Mara." Spire muttered. She placed her weak mace into where the other one was before whooping with joy. "Yeah! Take that, Sailor Swine! Score one for Spire!" Unfortunatly, she set off the alarm. "Um...sorry...?"

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 01:13 PM
"Thanks, Mara." Spire muttered. She placed her weak mace into where the other one was before whooping with joy. "Yeah! Take that, Sailor Swine! Score one for Spire!" Unfortunatly, she set off the alarm. "Um...sorry...?"
Mara turned off the alarm."Let's go before someone comes"Mara said staring at Spire,while heading to the door.

Meanwhile!)
Ginny laid on her bed it took 2 hours but she fixed her house.She didn't know where Rex was at all was starting to get worry.

Panic
April 30th, 2017, 01:15 PM
Mara turned off the alarm."Let's go before someone comes"Mara said staring at Spire,while heading to the door.

Meanwhile!)
Ginny laid on her bed it took 2 hours but she fixed her house.She didn't know where Rex was at all was starting to get worry.

"Yeah!" Spire followed her sister towards the door when it slammed shut in front of them "It's locked!" She swung her mace against the door, but to no avail. "We're stuck..."

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 01:17 PM
"Yeah!" Spire followed her sister towards the door when it slammed shut in front of them "It's locked!" She swung her mace against the door, but to no avail. "We're stuck..."
Mara opened a window as she grabbed Spire pulling her out."Let's go"Mara said closing the window when Spire was out.

Panic
April 30th, 2017, 01:21 PM
Mara opened a window as she grabbed Spire pulling her out."Let's go"Mara said closing the window when Spire was out.

"Whew, thanks... I owe you." Spire fell silent. She'd never been good with showing appreciation to others. "So... I'm going to head home and prepare. Bye, Mara!"

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 01:28 PM
"Whew, thanks... I owe you." Spire fell silent. She'd never been good with showing appreciation to others. "So... I'm going to head home and prepare. Bye, Mara!"
"See you at home,I have something to do"Mara said as she disappeared.
Ginny saw someone,"you better have a good reason to be here Mara"Ginny said getting up."Just wanted to say you forgot clean the front of your house"Mara said chuckling.
"I hate you"Ginny said to Mara pushing her out of her house.
"I'm glad you do"Mara said as Ginny slammed the door.Mara felt great,she took the long way home as she grabbed an apple.

SkyHeart
April 30th, 2017, 06:14 PM
(Ok)

(There is a headquarters XD It's a secret area in the Arcade place where there's an arcade machine that secretly leads to there :3)

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 06:34 PM
(There is a headquarters XD It's a secret area in the Arcade place where there's an arcade machine that secretly leads to there :3)
Ginny saw a thing that look a phone but was Nature like.She got on as she saw her contacts where fellow sailors.She saw a video of Spire and Mara breaking in the headquarters.She went to contacts and called sailor heart.

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Ginny saw a thing that look a phone but was Nature like.She got on as she saw her contacts where fellow sailors.She saw a video of Spire and Mara breaking in the headquarters.She went to contacts and called sailor heart.
"No answer.I guess I have to find them by myself"Ginny said as it was Night time.She transformed into sailor Nature and followed Mara alone."Where did she go?"Sailor Nature said as Mara had disappeared.
"Look behind you idiot" A voice called out.
"Who are you?"Nature asked the villain.
"Apollyon"She said knocking her out.Apollyon turned back into Mara and carried the knocked out sailor to the house. That was stupid coming alone.Mara thought as she opened the door.
"Spire I got a sailor"Mara said dropped the sailor on the couch.

Panic
April 30th, 2017, 06:52 PM
"No answer.I guess I have to find them by myself"Ginny said as it was Night time.She transformed into sailor Nature and followed Mara alone."Where did she go?"Sailor Nature said as Mara had disappeared.
"Look behind you idiot" A voice called out.
"Who are you?"Nature asked the villain.
"Apollyon"She said knocking her out.Apollyon turned back into Mara and carried the knocked out sailor to the house. That was stupid coming alone.Mara thought as she opened the door.
"Spire I got a sailor"Mara said dropped the sailor on the couch.

"Coming!"Crash. Spire tripped down the stairs, landing near Mara's feet. "You really caught a sailor?" Then she saw Sailor Nature. "Ha! This is the one who beat me last time! We should seal her up somewhere!" Spire stood over the unconscious Sailor. "Sucker."

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 06:54 PM
"Coming!"Crash. Spire tripped down the stairs, landing near Mara's feet. "You really caught a sailor?" Then she saw Sailor Nature. "Ha! This is the one who beat me last time! We should seal her up somewhere!" Spire stood over the unconscious Sailor. "Sucker."
"She was all alone"Mara said helping her sister up. Sailor Nature heard a crash as she opened her eyes,"Where am I?what happened?"Nature asked as she didn't remember what happened.

Panic
April 30th, 2017, 06:57 PM
"She was all alone"Mara said helping her sister up. Sailor Nature heard a crash as she opened her eyes,"Where am I?what happened?"Nature asked as she didn't remember what happened.

Spire glanced at her sister. How'll she handle this, I wonder...? Spire hid her mace behind her back, just in case Nature's "amnesia" was(or wasn't) as total as it seemed...

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Spire glanced at her sister. How'll she handle this, I wonder...? Spire hid her mace behind her back, just in case Nature's "amnesia" was(or wasn't) as total as it seemed...
She doesn't have amnesia she just doesn't know how she got there)
"Uhhhh"Nature says staring at Spire backing up into Mara.
"Where are you going sailor"Mara asked holding her swords.
"Ummm,out?"Nature said nervous.

Panic
April 30th, 2017, 07:05 PM
She doesn't have amnesia she just doesn't know how she got there)
"Uhhhh"Nature says staring at Spire backing up into Mara.
"Where are you going sailor"Mara asked holding her swords.
"Ummm,out?"Nature said nervous.

"Heh heh, nope!" Spire swung at the sailor, aiming to knock her out again. "We can't have you blabbing to your Sailor friends, right?" The sooner she's sealed away, the better.

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 07:10 PM
"Heh heh, nope!" Spire swung at the sailor, aiming to knock her out again. "We can't have you blabbing to your Sailor friends, right?" The sooner she's sealed away, the better.
"Now Spire would be better"Mara said as Nature was confused.
"What?"She asked.

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 07:24 PM
Fenris )

SkyHeart
April 30th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Misaki was back at home, listening to music on her computer as she played video games on her computer. Her mother entered the room and looked at her. "Misaki, please get changed and sleep early. You have school tomorrow and I don't want you to fall asleep there." The woman advised her. "Alright. Love you, mom. Goodnight!" Her daughter smiled as she got out of her seat to hug and kiss her mom on the cheek. Once she was alone again, Misaki changed into her pajamas and hopped onto her bed. She looked at her phone, seeing that she had a missed call from an unknown phone number. "Strange..."

Panic
April 30th, 2017, 08:42 PM
"Now Spire would be better"Mara said as Nature was confused.
"What?"She asked.

"Idiot! We can't let you get out of here since you'll blab to the other Sailors!" Spire swung again.

Darky
May 1st, 2017, 02:09 PM
"Idiot! We can't let you get out of here since you'll blab to the other Sailors!" Spire swung again.
Back from school)
Nature got hit as she got knocked out and fell.
"Good job Spire"Mara said staring at her sister,"what should we do with her?"Mara asked her sister.

Darky
May 1st, 2017, 03:48 PM
Misaki was back at home, listening to music on her computer as she played video games on her computer. Her mother entered the room and looked at her. "Misaki, please get changed and sleep early. You have school tomorrow and I don't want you to fall asleep there." The woman advised her. "Alright. Love you, mom. Goodnight!" Her daughter smiled as she got out of her seat to hug and kiss her mom on the cheek. Once she was alone again, Misaki changed into her pajamas and hopped onto her bed. She looked at her phone, seeing that she had a missed call from an unknown phone number. "Strange..."
SkyHeart)
Rex barked at Misaki as he tugged her pajamas.He had a collar with the same number that called Misaki,as well if his owner name Ginny.He saw Misaki as sailor heart during the battle.He barked trying to get her attention.

Darky
May 1st, 2017, 08:58 PM
starclaw)
Rex left Misaki home as he saw sailor night,he tapped Sailor Night holding Ginny phone.He whined knowing what happened to her,if only he could speak.(Can this be were Night gives him powers?)

SkyHeart
May 1st, 2017, 09:19 PM
"W-What the?! How did you get it here?!" Misaki asked in surprise as she looked at Rex. "Wait a minute... I've seen you before. You were in the battle too!" She gasped, but felt a little scared from him barking so much. "Shush! Calm down! My mom will get suspicious!" The girl told the dog, but he had ran away and she sighed.

Bandido
May 1st, 2017, 09:23 PM
starclaw)
Rex left Misaki home as he saw sailor night,he tapped Sailor Night holding Ginny phone.He whined knowing what happened to her,if only he could speak.(Can this be were Night gives him powers?)

Sailor night had a small mini laptop in her hand, the size of her palm, as she was typing buttons in the gadget. She turned around, feeling a bump on her lower leg. "Hm? Is there something wrong?" She grabbed the phone from the canine's mouth and slipped it out. "Are you here to give this to me?" She turned the electronic on and looked back towards the dog. She put the phone down and took out a pin. A light clicked on and she scanned the dog, and a hologram appeared, saying all the information about him. "Distressed?" She read. Not knowing the problem and was out of the loop, she examined the paw prints and followed them to where they came from.

(Sure)

Darky
May 1st, 2017, 10:26 PM
Sailor night had a small mini laptop in her hand, the size of her palm, as she was typing buttons in the gadget. She turned around, feeling a bump on her lower leg. "Hm? Is there something wrong?" She grabbed the phone from the canine's mouth and slipped it out. "Are you here to give this to me?" She turned the electronic on and looked back towards the dog. She put the phone down and took out a pin. A light clicked on and she scanned the dog, and a hologram appeared, saying all the information about him. "Distressed?" She read. Not knowing the problem and was out of the loop, she examined the paw prints and followed them to where they came from.

(Sure)
Rex barked pointing in they way Mara when with Ginny.He whined as she smelled her scent.

Bandido
May 2nd, 2017, 06:20 PM
Rex barked pointing in they way Mara when with Ginny.He whined as she smelled her scent.

Sailor night walked in the direction of where the dog barked. She was only doing this because of a hunch but she could be utterly wasting her time, when she could be looking for more sailor scouts.

((I'm really out of the loop, could you tell me what's happening? I'm just as confused as sailor night))

Darky
May 2nd, 2017, 06:23 PM
Sailor night walked in the direction of where the dog barked. She was only doing this because of a hunch but she could be utterly wasting her time, when she could be looking for more sailor scouts.

((I'm really out of the loop, could you tell me what's happening? I'm just as confused as sailor night))
(Ginny aka sailor Nature was caught by Mara who is Spire older twin.Rex when to the sailors he saw from the battle as he is trying to get sailor Nature back,and getting powers while doing so)
Rex lead to Mara house where he could see Sailor Nature knocked out though a window.

SkyHeart
May 2nd, 2017, 06:34 PM
Misaki was about to go to sleep when she saw something at her window. "Huh?" She approached it and opened it up to look outside. There was nothing there and she closed the windward before turning around to see a cat on her bed. It looked strange, with a heart on her forehead. The feline smiled as she waved her tail around. "I finally found you, Sailor Heart!" She exclaimed happily. Misaki's eyes widened and she screamed before passing out.

Bandido
May 2nd, 2017, 06:40 PM
(Ginny aka sailor Nature was caught by Mara who is Spire older twin.Rex when to the sailors he saw from the battle as he is trying to get sailor Nature back,and getting powers while doing so)
Rex lead to Mara house where he could see Sailor Nature knocked out though a window.

Sailor night followed the dog and saw a figure of sailor nature. Sailor night kicked through the window, shattering it. And climbed in, she examined the room, before checking for a pulse.

Darky
May 2nd, 2017, 06:44 PM
Mara heard someone.She when to see who it was and all she saw was a dog and a sailor.She was so tired She when back to bed before noticing the sailor she forgot to get.She ran as she grabbed her swords tackling sailor night.

Darky
May 2nd, 2017, 06:51 PM
Misaki was about to go to sleep when she saw something at her window. "Huh?" She approached it and opened it up to look outside. There was nothing there and she closed the windward before turning around to see a cat on her bed. It looked strange, with a heart on her forehead. The feline smiled as she waved her tail around. "I finally found you, Sailor Heart!" She exclaimed happily. Misaki's eyes widened and she screamed before passing out.
New villain?)

SkyHeart
May 2nd, 2017, 06:52 PM
(No XD It's her companion )

Darky
May 2nd, 2017, 06:53 PM
(No XD It's her companion )
(Like Rex when he gets his powers)

SkyHeart
May 2nd, 2017, 06:59 PM
(I guess... Except like Luna, she came from another world and stuff and came down to find and awaken Sailor Heart and stuff but complications happened and yeah XD)

Bandido
May 2nd, 2017, 07:02 PM
Mara heard someone.She when to see who it was and all she saw was a dog and a sailor.She was so tired She when back to bed before noticing the sailor she forgot to get.She ran as she grabbed her swords tackling sailor night.

Sailor night kicked her knee back and used the enemies shoulders to lift and slide out, before a syth appeared in her hands.

Darky
May 2nd, 2017, 07:23 PM
Sailor night kicked her knee back and used the enemies shoulders to lift and slide out, before a syth appeared in her hands.
Mara felt pain her stomach(her weak spot-ish).Mara saw a syth in front of her head.I didn't know she had a syth,this may be harder.Mara thought getting up.She grabbed her sword(sorry i was*thinks about the right words*Never mind it.)

Bandido
May 2nd, 2017, 07:40 PM
Mara felt pain her stomach(her weak spot-ish).Mara saw a syth in front of her head.I didn't know she had a syth,this may be harder.Mara thought getting up.She grabbed her sword(sorry i was*thinks about the right words*Never mind it.)

Sailor night pulled her weapon over her head and batted it down to towards the enemies head.

Darky
May 2nd, 2017, 07:45 PM
Sailor night pulled her weapon over her head and batted it down to towards the enemies head.
Mara blocked with her sword as the blade came made her head.

Bandido
May 2nd, 2017, 08:00 PM
Mara blocked with her sword as the blade came made her head.

Sailor night leaped back and shards of ice came flying from behind her, towards Mara.

Darky
May 2nd, 2017, 08:03 PM
Sailor night leaped back and shards of ice came flying from behind her, towards Mara.
Mara got hit by one in her leg as she fell.She was in painful pain(11 out of 10).Mara stared at sailor night,in fear and worry.

Bandido
May 2nd, 2017, 08:11 PM
Mara got hit by one in her leg as she fell.She was in painful pain(11 out of 10).Mara stared at sailor night,in fear and worry.

"Why have you captured nature?" She said. "What were your attempts?" She asked, looking down at Mara.

Darky
May 2nd, 2017, 08:16 PM
"Why have you captured Nature?" She said. "What were your attempts?" She asked, looking down at Mara.
Mara was speechless.She didn't have a good attempt besides the one that would get her sister in trouble or taken.Mara just looked down in defeat.

Bandido
May 3rd, 2017, 09:52 AM
Mara was speechless.She didn't have a good attempt besides the one that would get her sister in trouble or taken.Mara just looked down in defeat.

"Now, stay, and you shall be dealt with later." Night said, walking towards sailor nature. She keeled down and shook her, to awaken the sailor.

Darky
May 3rd, 2017, 02:45 PM
"Now, stay, and you shall be dealt with later." Night said, walking towards sailor nature. She keeled down and shook her, to awaken the sailor.
Sailor Nature woke up.
"What happened?"She asked confused as she stared at Rex and Night.
(Back from school)

Darky
May 3rd, 2017, 05:20 PM
starclaw )

SkyHeart
May 3rd, 2017, 05:43 PM
Misaki woke up to an unfamiliar voice. Once she fully opened her eyes, she saw a cute cat in front of her. The feline waved her tail around with a smile while the girl looked at the heart on the cat's forehead. "Hi!" She smiled. Misaki screamed and sat up against a wall. "Y-YOU CAN TALK!" She exclaimed. "Of course I can!" The cat smiled. "How is this possible? This is a dream... right?! Misaki asked.

Panic
May 6th, 2017, 09:31 AM
{sorry, i couldn't be on this week, what did i miss?}

Darky
June 6th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Well this died)

Bandido
June 6th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Well this died)

Yep, I'm going to make another later, but different.

Darky
June 7th, 2017, 07:12 AM
Yep, I'm going to make another later, but different.
Can I keep my character?

Bandido
June 7th, 2017, 07:16 AM
Can I keep my character?
Sure

Darky
June 7th, 2017, 07:23 AM
Sureyay