PDA

View Full Version : Darkness and light hidden in plain sight

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 20th, 2017, 09:30 PM
For centuries, demons and angels alike have watch over humanity from above and below but the god of heaven and hell have came to a agreement to let their angels and demons roam the earth with the humans these two gods have created together. Now they walk among us hidden in plain sight, they can be anyone and no one in the same time their true bodies forever hidden among the masks of humanity, they are allowed to love and create families with humans but not with each other, but once they kiss a human they become human forever losing they're immortality and powers they were created with unless... you consume the life energy of the human of course this is strictly forbidden since it not only shortens the life span of the human but it also makes you stronger and more powerful than the being you were destined to be, a god and anyone who does this will be immediately killed and never reborn into the world. But one soul is not enough to make you a god, they have never told you this since it may destroy the world they made but you'll need to eat one hundred souls of humans, demons and angels but it's a hard tasks especially with the two gods everywhere some thought it was impossible.... until he came... either way do not do this if you want to continue your life on earth but no really listens to the rules especially the man .... the man called killer among the humans but to the angels his name is Sasuke to the demons he's satan but he still has many names but he's well known as a killer so far he's killed 210 people meaning he's been eating souls but for some reason he's disappeared. No one knows what happened to him not even the two gods but he's out there .... waiting... for something or someone... just waiting. But it's been 50 years since he disappeared angels and demons and even humans are peaceful once again living normal lives, working normal jobs and having normal families each demon and angel respect the rules and no human knows about them. But suddenly people have been killed in the city of New York. Who did it? And why? But the most burning question of them all is " why is it similar to the killer killings?"

Rules that demons and angels must uphold ( but you don't have to since I know how rebellious you kids are XD)
Angels and demons can not fall in love with each other
Angels and demons may fall in love with humans but the price will be their immortality and powers upon marriage.
Never tell the humans of what you really are and never show them your true forms
Magic can not be used in front of humans but can be used if you have a good alibi for it
All angels and demons can have normal jobs and lives as long as they don't break these rules
The most important rule is : NEVER eat a soul or you'll be put to death immediately

Forums
Name
Looks ( if angel or demon show your true form)
For angels and demons only: what powers you have
Job
Family ( if any)
If demon or angel: do you know Sasuke? If so how?
If human: what do you think about the killings happening lately?
Weapon( if any )
Skills
Weaknesses
Love interest ( or sexuality or name of your lover )
Pets ( if any for humans normal pets you'll find in New York for demons and angels pets that can turn to look like a normal pet )
Other
Questions

rubinaito
April 20th, 2017, 09:46 PM
Alright, I have Rubin and Angel as demons.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 20th, 2017, 09:47 PM
Awwww yeah!!! XD k :3)

Wolvesregion
April 20th, 2017, 09:57 PM
For centuries, demons and angels alike have watch over humanity from above and below but the god of heaven and hell have came to a agreement to let their angels and demons roam the earth with the humans these two gods have created together. Now they walk among us hidden in plain sight, they can be anyone and no one in the same time their true bodies forever hidden among the masks of humanity, they are allowed to love and create families with humans but not with each other, but once they kiss a human they become human forever losing they're immortality and powers they were created with unless... you consume the life energy of the human of course this is strictly forbidden since it not only shortens the life span of the human but it also makes you stronger and more powerful than the being you were destined to be, a god and anyone who does this will be immediately killed and never reborn into the world. But one soul is not enough to make you a god, they have never told you this since it may destroy the world they made but you'll need to eat one hundred souls of humans, demons and angels but it's a hard tasks especially with the two gods everywhere some thought it was impossible.... until he came... either way do not do this if you want to continue your life on earth but no really listens to the rules especially the man .... the man called killer among the humans but to the angels his name is Sasuke to the demons he's satan but he still has many names but he's well known as a killer so far he's killed 210 people meaning he's been eating souls but for some reason he's disappeared. No one knows what happened to him not even the two gods but he's out there .... waiting... for something or someone... just waiting. But it's been 50 years since he disappeared angels and demons and even humans are peaceful once again living normal lives, working normal jobs and having normal families each demon and angel respect the rules and no human knows about them. But suddenly people have been killed in the city of New York. Who did it? And why? But the most burning question of them all is " why is it similar to the killer killings?"

Rules that demons and angels must uphold ( but you don't have to since I know how rebellious you kids are XD)
Angels and demons may fall in love with humans but the price will be their immortality and powers upon marriage.
Never tell the humans of what you really are and never show them your true forms
Magic can not be used in front of humans but can be used if you have a good alibi for it
All angels and demons can have normal jobs and lives as long as they don't break these rules
The most important rule is : NEVER eat a soul or you'll be put to death immediately

Forums
Name
Job
Family ( if any)
Weapon( if any )
Skills
Weaknesses
Pets ( if any for humans normal pets you'll find in New York for demons and angels pets that can turn to look like a normal pet )
Other
Questions
Farel/Remedy
19/24
Demon/Angel
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qtuBomaHQzs/TaTxCVc2QQI/AAAAAAAAABs/SRt3Z3YXO8c/s748/DarkAnime.jpg
True forms:
http://img14.deviantart.net/2997/i/2010/244/e/9/the_shadow_demon_by_voodoobunnyayami-d2xtpeo.png
Can Control shadows.
Can control weather
Nupe
No and no.
Nupe
Farel like to well, she loves combat.
Remedy likes to throw knifes.
Tickle/tickle
Sano(Marriage level?)
Sasuke( just a stalker.)
Thorn is Farel dog and is normal
http://www.chiens-online.com/_upload/ressources/global/fiches_de_races/toutes_photos_CGA_resized/dobermann_profil.jpg
Nupe
Nupe

Poppyfrost
April 20th, 2017, 10:00 PM
*Throws Peter in* I'll make a form A.S.A.P~)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 20th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Accepted) and yes you can just stalk Sasuke but he may find you and eat your spicy soul XD) and yes!!!! XD)

Wolvesregion
April 20th, 2017, 10:02 PM
Accepted) and yes you can just stalk Sasuke but he may find you and eat your spicy soul XD) and yes!!!! XD)
Then I'll make sure to make the soul extra hot ; ) xD)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 20th, 2017, 10:03 PM
Then I'll make sure to make the soul extra hot ; ) xD)
Ohhhh seems like peter has some competition who wil live to love the guy or just get eaten by him XD )

Poppyfrost
April 20th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Peter know's Sasuke's weaknesses~ Peter's soul is going to be super sweet~)

rubinaito
April 20th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Hey, Sasuke, Angel x Sakura?

Wolvesregion
Ohhhh seems like peter has some competition who wil live to love the guy or just get eaten by him XD )
XD Would it be fair to poison the opponents food? Or gag them and shove them in A closet?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
Sure! :3) to skye ohhhhhh it's getting feisty up in here XD) to bloody kitten unfortunately no it's against the rules of getting that man!!!!! But he may kill you boy so have fun with that XD)

Wolvesregion
April 20th, 2017, 10:08 PM
*evil smile* come here Skye I made you ramen. With a nice napkin to go with it. Mwhahahha)/

rubinaito
April 20th, 2017, 10:10 PM
Coolio. And Rubin is open to anyone gaya like him!

Poppyfrost
April 20th, 2017, 10:13 PM
Name: Peter Evlain
What you are ( demon, angel, human): Human
Looks ( if angel or demon show your true form): http://data.whicdn.com/images/224696577/large.jpg
Job: Stay at home Artist
Family ( if any): A puppy named Bear - http://puppypictures.org/main.php/d/49494-1/small+cute+poneranian+puppy+in+tan+and+brown+playi ng+its+toy.jpg
If human: what do you think about the killings happening lately?: He is terrified to go outside, which is why he's a stay at home artist. Very rarely does he exit his house, and when he does, it's to go grocery shopping.
Weapon ( if any ): A sharp, serrated knife
Skills: Staying Quiet, Stealth, Agility and Speed. Oh, and his cuteness~
Weaknesses: Blood, the death of his lovers, snakes, and making eye-contact.
Love interest ( or sexuality or name of your lover ): Open! He's gay.
Pets ( if any for humans normal pets you'll find in New York for demons and angels pets that can turn to look like a normal pet ): Bear! :D
Other: Nah
Questions: Nope <3

Poppyfrost
April 20th, 2017, 10:14 PM
*evil smile* come here Skye I made you ramen. With a nice napkin to go with it. Mwhahahha)/

Skye says no XD)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 20th, 2017, 10:16 PM
Accepted!!! I shall make my forms for you... loving ladies so you can check out your future love ( or death) XD)

Wolvesregion
April 20th, 2017, 10:17 PM
Accepted!!! I shall make my forms for you... loving ladies so you can check out your future love ( or death) XD)
*hops on Sasukes back*
Sano time?
(Felling odd right now.....)

Wolvesregion
April 20th, 2017, 10:23 PM
Ugh soo tired..... Is imma to to bed. Don't get tfo far with ought me... )

Poppyfrost
April 20th, 2017, 10:28 PM

Oh jeez XD)

Spikes
April 20th, 2017, 10:34 PM
Forums

||Name||
Ian
||Age||
||What you are||
Demon
||Looks||
Can't give these for the moment
||What powers you have||
I don't know if this counts as a power but, he has tentacles. Uses those.
||Job||
Bartender
||Family||
(Npcs)
||Do you know Sasuke? If so how?||
He's heard of him before, but doesn't disclose what he knows.
||Weapon||
Doesn't usually fight, a couple of chains that seem to represent snakes
||Skills||
Agile and a fast mover. Has a high pain threshold and is rarely ever fearful.
||Weaknesses||
Stubborn, and almost always refuses to work in a group. Headstrong, impetuous, overconfident.
||Love interest||
Gay for Vanellen 's Thanos (He'll have to lose his powers at some point lmao.)
||Pets||
An avid hoarder of pythons. He only seems to show two.
||Other||
Sasukewolf (madness)
||Questions||
Nup

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 20th, 2017, 10:38 PM
Sasuke wolfheart
Looks 27 real age unknown
Demon but is becoming more powerful
http://s1.zerochan.net/600/41/43/1852191.jpg
His true form is currently unknown since he taken on many other forms but is said to be extremely ... disturbing
A singer, host, and many other jobs both legal and illegal but well known for be a informant of many things if you want information on something he's your guy but he's also something... dangerous.
he has no kin
He is Sasuke XD
His powers of darkness and death but no one knows for sure what he can do all is known is how powerful it is
Is skilled in many things, cooking, singing, dancing but his best skills lay behind his fake smile that always seem so real
Sweets, cute things and anything that reminds him of his now gone mate but most of all he's scared of love
Pansexual he's into anything
His pets are often unseen until he needs them most so they are unknown
Nope
Hi

Sano iceheart
Looks 21
Angel
https://pp.vk.me/c637721/v637721398/1499c/tjHspwNdxJE.jpg
https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/000/197/310/large/snake-lin-imperius.jpg?1410161175
He's a chef
Has a sister
He only knows him by name he doesn't know him personally
His weapons are a part of his true form
Is skilled in cooking and fighting head on
He hates the darkness and tends to stay away from demons
Bisexual
Has no pets
Hi
Nope

Sakura iceheart
Looks 23
Angel
http://68.media.tumblr.com/a4205f8786c9e92f8046af9a4cfe6133/tumblr_oa3bmf8ecF1qhttpto1_1280.jpg
http://pre05.deviantart.net/591d/th/pre/i/2015/054/8/0/sarlia_by_wlop-d8j18ag.jpg
She's a smith of sorts makes rings, watches and many other things
Has a brother
She has fought him before and has the scars on her back and the nightmares of that day
Able to summon weapons and tools at will
Is skilled in fixing and make stuff
Fears Sasuke and the shadows but fears for her brothers life the most
Bisexual
Has a cat named fluffy
Hi
Nope

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 20th, 2017, 10:39 PM
Forums

||Name||
Ian
||Age||
||What you are||
Demon
||Looks||
Can't give these for the moment
||What powers you have||
I don't know if this counts as a power but, he has tentacles. Uses those.
||Job||
Bartender
||Family||
(Npcs)
||Do you know Sasuke? If so how?||
He's heard of him before, but doesn't disclose what he knows.
||Weapon||
Doesn't usually fight, a couple of chains that seem to represent snakes
||Skills||
Agile and a fast mover. Has a high pain threshold and is rarely ever fearful.
||Weaknesses||
Stubborn, and almost always refuses to work in a group. Headstrong, impetuous, overconfident.
||Love interest||
Gay for Vanellen 's Thanos (He'll have to lose his powers at some point lmao.)
||Pets||
An avid hoarder of pythons. He only seems to show two.
||Other||
Sasukewolf (madness)
||Questions||
Nup
Accepted!!

Poppyfrost
April 20th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Sasuke wolfheart
Looks 27 real age unknown
Demon but is becoming more powerful
http://s1.zerochan.net/600/41/43/1852191.jpg
His true form is currently unknown since he taken on many other forms but is said to be extremely ... disturbing
A singer, host, and many other jobs both legal and illegal but well known for be a informant of many things if you want information on something he's your guy but he's also something... dangerous.
he has no kin
He is Sasuke XD
His powers of darkness and death but no one knows for sure what he can do all is known is how powerful it is
Is skilled in many things, cooking, singing, dancing but his best skills lay behind his fake smile that always seem so real
Sweets, cute things and anything that reminds him of his now gone mate but most of all he's scared of love
Pansexual he's into anything
His pets are often unseen until he needs them most so they are unknown
Nope
Hi

Sano iceheart
Looks 21
Angel
https://pp.vk.me/c637721/v637721398/1499c/tjHspwNdxJE.jpg
https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/000/197/310/large/snake-lin-imperius.jpg?1410161175
He's a chef
Has a sister
He only knows him by name he doesn't know him personally
His weapons are a part of his true form
Is skilled in cooking and fighting head on
He hates the darkness and tends to stay away from demons
Bisexual
Has no pets
Hi
Nope

Sakura iceheart
Looks 23
Angel
http://68.media.tumblr.com/a4205f8786c9e92f8046af9a4cfe6133/tumblr_oa3bmf8ecF1qhttpto1_1280.jpg
http://pre05.deviantart.net/591d/th/pre/i/2015/054/8/0/sarlia_by_wlop-d8j18ag.jpg
She's a smith of sorts makes rings, watches and many other things
Has a brother
She has fought him before and has the scars on her back and the nightmares of that day
Able to summon weapons and tools at will
Is skilled in fixing and make stuff
Fears Sasuke and the shadows but fears for her brothers life the most
Bisexual
Has a cat named fluffy
Hi
Nope

SASUKE IS SEXY O MY JESUS)

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 20th, 2017, 10:50 PM
( I'll make a form tomorrow. I'm too tired rn. XD )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 20th, 2017, 10:59 PM
K! ) to skye he is a Sasuke!! XD)

Poppyfrost
April 20th, 2017, 11:07 PM
K! ) to skye he is a Sasuke!! XD)

XD I love Sasuke too much jeez)

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 21st, 2017, 07:25 AM
Name: Alex Byrne
What you are: Angel
Looks: Angel Form (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ed/f3/b4/edf3b4c4efcafae845e1284b4e6ef3af.jpg) / Human Form (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/4a/3e/a64a3eaa4508e9b043f5918a883e2526.jpg)
What powers you have: Sharp Reflexes, and able to control wind.
Job: Electrician
Family: Dead
Do you know Sasuke?: Yes
If so how?: Can Sasuke have killed his family?
If human: N/A
Weapon: Two swords and a knife.
Skills: Close Range Weapons, etc.
Weaknesses: Tries to protect everyone of his friends, family, etc. Because he cares for all of them very much.
Love interest: Open! / Bisexual
Pets: None
Other: Hallo. :3
Questions: Can Sasuke have killed his family or something?

Vanellen
April 21st, 2017, 07:36 AM
Name: Thanos (cover-up name)
What you are: Human
Looks: He's got greyish-blue eyes and dark brown hair, which is closer to black more than anything. You can only really see it's brown in the sunlight. His hair is worn like this (http://image.prntscr.com/image/2b110e7f185d425982eb548a08469a2e.png) and he has 2 scars through his lip; probably from a mugging tbh. He isn't all that tall honestly. Also maintains somewhat pale skin.
Job: Works in a crappy Italian Restaurant on a busy road. Really doesn't look the part for the job, but does it anyway for the money.
If human: what do you think about the killings happening lately?: Doesn't really care for it.
Weapon( if any ): Probably just a pocket knife for protection. New York is spooky.
Skills: Being a waiter and probably running. He's good at running. He's kinda physically strong but he's no bodybuilder that's for sure.
Weaknesses: Emotionally distant, couldn't care less, doesn't enjoy too much company. Being quiet counts as a weakness, right? He's pretty quiet and reserved.
Love interest: Ian~
Pets: He's got a pet axolotl but it doesn't do much. He just watches it and takes care of it. Does that count? He called it Lester.
Other: mmm~~~~
Questions: why so edgy hommiiiieee? ;) <3

Wolvesregion
April 21st, 2017, 07:49 AM
Ok, can wwe begin now?)

Wolvesregion
April 21st, 2017, 07:50 AM
An we begin now?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 21st, 2017, 08:04 AM
Accepted! And we'll start after school!!)

Wolvesregion
April 21st, 2017, 09:56 AM

Forums
Name
Job
Family ( if any)
Weapon( if any )
Skills
Weaknesses
Other
Questions
Trance
Demon
http://img03.deviantart.net/9eff/i/2010/319/d/b/oc_character_demon_mask_by_nicoy-d32vzox.png
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/monster/images/1/1f/Gargoyle.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110129215329
He is a vet
Farel is his sister
Nupe
Nupe
Twin swords
He charms them to death xD
He can't stand being rejected
Free(but be careful. He is the line guy who romanticises everyone xD)

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/22000000/Cute-Puppies-puppies-22040876-1280-800.jpg this is his doggo named Cory
Nupe
Nupe

Poppyfrost
April 21st, 2017, 03:57 PM
Name: Thanos (cover-up name)
What you are: Human
Looks: He's got greyish-blue eyes and dark brown hair, which is closer to black more than anything. You can only really see it's brown in the sunlight. His hair is worn like this (http://image.prntscr.com/image/2b110e7f185d425982eb548a08469a2e.png) and he has 2 scars through his lip; probably from a mugging tbh. He isn't all that tall honestly. Also maintains somewhat pale skin.
Job: Works in a crappy Italian Restaurant on a busy road. Really doesn't look the part for the job, but does it anyway for the money.
If human: what do you think about the killings happening lately?: Doesn't really care for it.
Weapon( if any ): Probably just a pocket knife for protection. New York is spooky.
Skills: Being a waiter and probably running. He's good at running. He's kinda physically strong but he's no bodybuilder that's for sure.
Weaknesses: Emotionally distant, couldn't care less, doesn't enjoy too much company. Being quiet counts as a weakness, right? He's pretty quiet and reserved.
Love interest: Ian~
Pets: He's got a pet axolotl but it doesn't do much. He just watches it and takes care of it. Does that count? He called it Lester.
Other: mmm~~~~
Questions: why so edgy hommiiiieee? ;) <3

I'm getting a Levi vibe)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 21st, 2017, 04:32 PM
Accepted!! And let's start you freaks!!! XD)

Vanellen
April 21st, 2017, 04:45 PM
I'm getting a Levi vibe)
;) )

Poppyfrost
April 21st, 2017, 05:05 PM
Accepted!! And let's start you freaks!!! XD)

How should Peter start? XD)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 21st, 2017, 05:18 PM
Hmmmmm walks in on Sasuke who just killed someone XD)
It was done, blood spilled onto the ground as Sasuke tore into the chest of a man a human man once he found the heart a little orb of light comes out when he tears out the heart and smiles darkly " a other meal fit for a king " he says in a dark husky voice as he begins to shallow the heart whole along with its soul.

Sano was walking to the park to meet his sister was sleeping on a tree once again. He sighs softly and walks up to the tree " Sakura get down there" she wakes up and yawns loudly " make me " she says challengingly

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 21st, 2017, 05:22 PM
Name: Alex Byrne
What you are: Angel
Looks: Angel Form (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ed/f3/b4/edf3b4c4efcafae845e1284b4e6ef3af.jpg) / Human Form (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/4a/3e/a64a3eaa4508e9b043f5918a883e2526.jpg)
What powers you have: Sharp Reflexes, and able to control wind.
Job: Electrician
Family: Dead
Do you know Sasuke?: Yes
If so how?: Can Sasuke have killed his family?
If human: N/A
Weapon: Two swords and a knife.
Skills: Close Range Weapons, etc.
Weaknesses: Tries to protect everyone of his friends, family, etc. Because he cares for all of them very much.
Love interest: Open! / Bisexual
Pets: None
Other: Hallo. :3
Questions: Can Sasuke have killed his family or something?
Finished my form! ^^

judas
April 21st, 2017, 05:39 PM
Name: Sanmittai
What you are ( demon, angel, human): Angel
Looks ( if angel or demon show your true form): Like this but with wings cuz I'm lazy :D (https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqjT1SM1v9t8--T_6kgjp5_n532AVpQ0Y96In5uffFAA8Sn2cy)
For angels and demons only: what powers you have: Fire
Job: Works at a coffee shop -itsallIgotrn-
Family ( if any): NONE
If demon or angel: do you know Sasuke? If so how?: Yes. I mean common it's Sasuke he's king of the demons
If human: what do you think about the killings happening lately?: *Enters detective mode*
Weapon( if any ): 2 Daggers
Skills: Running, jumping, basket ball, fighting, thinking, reading, solving puzzles
Weaknesses: Swimming, trying new foods, art
Love interest ( or sexuality or name of your lover ): Straight
Pets ( if any for humans normal pets you'll find in New York for demons and angels pets that can turn to look like a normal pet ): Nun
Other: No
Questions: ya'll know Sanmittai

Wolvesregion
April 21st, 2017, 05:46 PM
It was done, blood spilled onto the ground as Sasuke tore into the chest of a man a human man once he found the heart a little orb of light comes out when he tears out the heart and smiles darkly " a other meal fit for a king " he says in a dark husky voice as he begins to shallow the heart whole along with its soul.

Sano was walking to the park to meet his sister was sleeping on a tree once again. He sighs softly and walks up to the tree " Sakura get down there" she wakes up and yawns loudly " make me " she says challengingly
Thorn started pelting toward Sano and Sakura. Barking loudly, he stuck his tounge out in delight and when his tail wagged, his whole backside did with it. He wasn't being mean. Just trying to be friendly, Cory is stumbling trying to keep up with the larger dog. Backing a adorable tiny bark."Get back her Thorn!" Farel yelled from afar. "Catch Cory please!" Trance sounded like a concerned father.
Thorn barked happily and hide behind Sano, Cory behind Sakura.

Remedyl watched Sasuke finished. Her eyes shining.

Poppyfrost
April 21st, 2017, 05:50 PM

Peter turned a corner, stopping in his tracks as he stared at Sasuke. He was stiff for a moment, glancing down at his bloody hands and the shredded body behind him, their insides laying by their side. Blood pooled around the body, staining the clothes and the skin. Their face was that of pure terror. As Peter zoned out, he could hear his heart beating. Slow at first, then quickening, as everything dawned on him. This was him. This was the killer. This was Killer. The small, fragile boy's eyes widened and he began shaking, his face turning pale. He tried taking a step back, but his legs were weak, so he slipped and fell backwards, landing on his back.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 21st, 2017, 05:51 PM
Accepted!!) Sano laughs softly as he pets thorns head " your a funny little guy aren't you " he says kindly as Sakura pets corys head " hello didn't think dogs could climb trees you funny dog " she said laughing softly

Sasuke licks his lips once he was done and begins to stand up wiping the blood off his mouth with his pitch black sleeve he was wearing a black and red suit but the black was darkened a bit due to the blood on it. His eyes glowed softly as he begins to turn around to see peter. He clicks his tongue as shadows cover his face making a mask hiding his face as he steps forward " you saw what happened yes?" He asks in a fake dark voice

Poppyfrost
April 21st, 2017, 05:55 PM
Accepted!!) Sano laughs softly as he pets thorns head " your a funny little guy aren't you " he says kindly as Sakura pets corys head " hello didn't think dogs could climb trees you funny dog " she said laughing softly

Sasuke licks his lips once he was done and begins to stand up wiping the blood off his mouth with his pitch black sleeve he was wearing a black and red suit but the black was darkened a bit due to the blood on it. His eyes glowed softly as he begins to turn around to see peter. He clicks his tongue as shadows cover his face making a mask hiding his face as he steps forward " you saw what happened yes?" He asks in a fake dark voice

Peter stared up at the taller man, scooting backwards in a hurry, his body trembling. He didn't answer him, he was simply too scared to say anything. His jaws were clenched shut to keep from chattering.

Wolvesregion
April 21st, 2017, 05:59 PM

Cory looks down and yelps, jumping onto Sakura's lap. Thorn barks and licks Sano's hand. He put his paws on Sano's thys and barked happily. He slang in the air and landed in Farels arms, who was now standing in front of Sano. "S-sorry 'bought that." She was breathing heavily. "He is adventourus.... Ow!" Thorn accidentally stabbed Farels arms with his claws. "I got to trim your claws dog!" She sighed as her jumped down standing in between Sano and Farel.

"Farel!!" Trance ran up. "Wheres Cory? I don't see him!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 21st, 2017, 06:06 PM
Sasuke growls softly as he begins to think he couldn't kill him since he just ate a soul but he can knock him out. His eyes glowed as with a flick of his hand the shadows hit the back of peters neck hard knocking him out

Sano laughs softly as he points up at the tree " I believe Cory is up there with my sister " Sakura waves at them as she pets corys head

Poppyfrost
April 21st, 2017, 06:09 PM
Sasuke growls softly as he begins to think he couldn't kill him since he just ate a soul but he can knock him out. His eyes glowed as with a flick of his hand the shadows hit the back of peters neck hard knocking him out

Sano laughs softly as he points up at the tree " I believe Cory is up there with my sister " Sakura waves at them as she pets corys head

Peter watched the quick movements in his hand, flinching away from him. He felt a sting in the back of his head, then remembered everything turning black as his head hit the ground. He instinctively curled up into a little ball unconsciously, still shaking. Peter was silent, blood trickling down from the small cut in the back of his head.

Wolvesregion
April 21st, 2017, 06:12 PM

Trance looked up the tree dumbfounded. "How did he?" He began then Farel looked at Sano questioningly. " i Haven't seen any angels in the park for a while." She smiled a slightly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 21st, 2017, 06:30 PM
Sasuke growls softly as he sees the cut " aww too much power " he says calmly as his shadows began to heal the cut slowly as he begins to bend down to peter and look though peters pockets he finds his wallet and begins to look though it "
.... peter huh? Young for a cute....guy?" He looks at peter then at the ID " ... yes ... male" he laughs softly as he begins to carry the man and put him against the wall. He steals a dollar and tosses it at peters unconscious body " okay I'm done here ..." he smiles down " see you soon little rabbit " he says as he disappears into darkness

Sano laughs softly " me neither I'm Sano and that's my sister Sakura " Sakura did not pay attention as she hugged the dog " Cory you're so kind unlike my monster of a brother!!" She says loudly

rubinaito
April 21st, 2017, 06:36 PM
Recap?

Wolvesregion
April 21st, 2017, 06:39 PM
Sasuke growls softly as he sees the cut " aww too much power " he says calmly as his shadows began to heal the cut slowly as he begins to bend down to peter and look though peters pockets he finds his wallet and begins to look though it "
.... peter huh? Young for a cute....guy?" He looks at peter then at the ID " ... yes ... male" he laughs softly as he begins to carry the man and put him against the wall. He steals a dollar and tosses it at peters unconscious body " okay I'm done here ..." he smiles down " see you soon little rabbit " he says as he disappears into darkness

Sano laughs softly " me neither I'm Sano and that's my sister Sakura " Sakura did not pay attention as she hugged the dog " Cory you're so kind unlike my monster of a brother!!" She says loudly
Farel looked at Trance. "I haven't seen any girls here either." He sad smiling slightly evily. "Probably because they're all running from you." Farel laughed. "I'm Farel, that's Trance,and that's Cory and Thorn." Farel looked at Sakura and smiled at her words.

judas
April 21st, 2017, 06:40 PM
Our lil' detective is here to ruin your local..everything..))
Sanmittai tied her hair up, grabbing her fake ID and walking. "Now if I can just find the place wear he is then maybe.." She walked along, holding on to her small bag.

Poppyfrost
April 21st, 2017, 06:49 PM

Peter woke up a few hours later, feeling a tremendous headache. "Nnnngh.." He groaned, slowly sitting up. He saw his open wallet on the ground, and his heart dropped. Had he stolen from him? Opening up his wallet, he found that only one dollar had been taken. With a sigh of relief, Peter took his wallet and stuffed it into his pocket, slowly standing up and walking home.

Once inside his house, the young boy took some medicine to help with the headache, then began making his dinner.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 21st, 2017, 06:49 PM
Recap?
Ahh nothing much Sasuke knocked peter out and disappeared he had just killed again Sakura is in a tree in park with her brother Sano who is talking to farel and trance :3 and a little detective is here!!! XD) Sano smiles " well it's a pleasure to meet you and your little family " Sakura laughs softly as he jumps down while holding Cory in her arms she drops Cory " say y'all like weapons ?"

Sasuke reappears in a dark alley he walks out looking completely normal as if nothing happened his suit now clean and neat and his hair was neat as well. He begins to walk down the sidewalk passing sanmittal as he did.

Poppyfrost
April 21st, 2017, 06:55 PM
Ahh nothing much Sasuke knocked peter out and disappeared he had just killed again Sakura is in a tree in park with her brother Sano who is talking to farel and trance :3 and a little detective is here!!! XD) Sano smiles " well it's a pleasure to meet you and your little family " Sakura laughs softly as he jumps down while holding Cory in her arms she drops Cory " say y'all like weapons ?"

Sasuke reappears in a dark alley he walks out looking completely normal as if nothing happened his suit now clean and neat and his hair was neat as well. He begins to walk down the sidewalk passing sanmittal as he did.

Hmm, what if Peter was walking down the street and bumps into Sasuke again? Or Sasuke breaks into his house? If you have another idea you can suggest it. :3)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 21st, 2017, 06:56 PM
Hmm, what if Peter was walking down the street and bumps into Sasuke again? Or Sasuke breaks into his house? If you have another idea you can suggest it. :3)
How about they walk into each at a grocery store :3 )

Poppyfrost
April 21st, 2017, 06:57 PM
How about they walk into each at a grocery store :3 )

So awkward, yes! XD)

Wolvesregion
April 21st, 2017, 07:01 PM

Cory barked happily and stumbled to Trance who picked him and smothered him. "Are you ok? Are you hurt? Did you get scared? I like weapons!" He said softly. Farel smiled "it is nice to meet you and your sister. And yes, I love using weapons." Thorn lunged at a squirl, missing he began barking up the tree it was in.

judas
April 21st, 2017, 07:13 PM
(No Sasuke don't please I'm....
to late)
Trinidy whipped around, looking as she saw Sasuke. Her hair falling in her face.
She quickly brushed it away, twisting as she fell in front of him. Her ID fell,
along with her purse.
(Gotta start spice somehow)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 21st, 2017, 07:17 PM
Sakura smiles " then you're lucky to meet me for I am a smith I could create anything!!" She says proudly

Sasuke quickly grabs it " say daring seems like you dropped something " he says in his dark husky voice as his blood red eyes glowed softly

judas
April 21st, 2017, 07:20 PM
Sakura smiles " then you're lucky to meet me for I am a smith I could create anything!!" She says proudly

Sasuke quickly grabs it " say daring seems like you dropped something " he says in his dark husky voice as his blood red eyes glowed softly
Trinidy hesitated as she quietly screamed for 5.6 seconds before getting up and making a grab for her Fake ID. "Thank you," She mumbled.

Wolvesregion
April 21st, 2017, 07:22 PM

"A smith? Cool!" Trance smiles and Cory jumps back towards Sakura. "I work at a bar, and my sis is a DJ." Trance says and Thorn finally gives up, laying down at Sano's feet

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 21st, 2017, 07:37 PM
Sasuke smiles " you're welcome " he says as she takes it " now then I must go see ya trinidy " he says as he begins to walk away

Sakura laughs softly as Cory jumps at her. Sano smiles " oh that's awesome I'm a chef "

Poppyfrost
April 21st, 2017, 07:41 PM
Peter realized he was missing a few ingredients, so before he began making his dinner, he took his wallet and a small backpack containing his knife, some pepper spray, and his phone. His wallet was in his pocket. Walking outside, Peter headed to the grocery store, walking around and carrying a shopping basket.

rubinaito
April 21st, 2017, 07:44 PM
"Well that's pretty useful." A dark voice came from behind Sakura. Angel was perched on the branch behind her, grinning at her.

judas
April 21st, 2017, 07:44 PM
Sasuke smiles " you're welcome " he says as she takes it " now then I must go see ya trinidy " he says as he begins to walk away

Sakura laughs softly as Cory jumps at her. Sano smiles " oh that's awesome I'm a chef "
She runs in front of him blocking Sasuke from walking. She looked at him, seeing his eyes flash. I have an Idea.. She pulled out a notepad and a pen. "Sir, if you would be so kind, I'm in charge of writing the school paper for our.. college. And I've been waiting to get a story about people in our community. If you would be willing to answer some questions?" She said, crossing her leg.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 21st, 2017, 07:48 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " girl I have things to do I don't have time but if you insist find ask away " he says as he begins the walk past her

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 21st, 2017, 07:48 PM
"Well that's pretty useful." A dark voice came from behind Sakura. Angel was perched on the branch behind her, grinning at her.
Sakura looks at angel and laughs softly " and you are?"

Wolvesregion
April 21st, 2017, 07:52 PM

"My shift starts in five minutes." She said looking at the watch on her wrist. "Five minutes!" Trance yelled and ran off, only to come back riding a large red motorcycle. "We gotta go or well be late!" He said tossing a helmet to Farel. "You guys need a ride anywhere?" She asked as a black motorcycle appeared. It was made from shadows.

Poppyfrost
April 21st, 2017, 07:52 PM
Peter browsed the store, stocking his basket with items.

Spikes
April 21st, 2017, 07:54 PM
It was just about closing time, it seemed. There were little to no people left in the bar, well, a few were even passed out in the corners. What a life, huh? Humans seemed to get a kick out of it. Not that he understood why, however.
Ian was wiping the table-top down at this point, looking about at all the stragglers. He didn't mind them hanging around, he could stay here all night if he had to. Wasn't feeling very tired at the moment. He sighed softly, climbing over the bench top and slotting himself down onto a stool on the other side, as if he were playing customer for a bit. Of course, that meant slouching over the table with your head hung, though he didn't have anyone to call out any drink names to, to really seal the deal.
( Vanellen )

judas
April 21st, 2017, 07:55 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " girl I have things to do I don't have time but if you insist find ask away " he says as he begins the walk past her
Trinidy let out a small smile. "First off," She bit her lip as she thought. "Where do you work?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 21st, 2017, 08:08 PM
Sano smiles " nope by the be careful doing that in the middle of the park"

Sasuke begins walking towards a store " in a small shop called none of your business " he says laughing softly

Poppyfrost
April 21st, 2017, 08:09 PM

Sasuke begins walking towards a store " in a small shop called none of your business " he says laughing softly

Peter reached up and grabbed some soup, setting it down in his basket. He continued shopping, trying to be quick so he wouldn't run into him again.

Wolvesregion
April 21st, 2017, 08:13 PM

"Aww C'mon." Trance said. "I doubt a drink or two would hurt an angel. Maybe you'll meet someone." Trances voice was muffled by the helmet. Farel was already getting on the motorcycle when Remedy walked up. "Why are you talk to an angel?" She muttered as she walked by Farel.

judas
April 21st, 2017, 08:15 PM

Trinidy huffed, walking by him. "The I'll make it my business, Sasuke. You think I would notice you? Hm? Or maybe that was just what you were going for? You just happened to pass me. And Know my name, and your eyes. You know you better watch out if you wanna keep your true identity under control." She stopped him, looking into his eyes.

Vanellen
April 21st, 2017, 08:29 PM
'Too many,' Thanos thought to himself as he was only just finishing up his shift 'Too many damn people...'. It had been a busy night at ... whatever this crappy restaurant wanted to call itself. The Pizza offered would offend anyone who was looking for quality, as they had so grossly overestimated the cook's ability to serve anything worth taking a whiff of. Truly a trap of a restaurant, yet Thanos assumed people preferred to suffer out here rather than cook for themselves, as the place was usually packed.
Thanos huffed as he thought back on how many orders he'd taken that night, scornfully thinking of the messes people made, the food they'd order that they definitely couldn't eat, and worst of all, the slang people used. 'Just do it for the money,' he thought as began to make his way out of the hell hole of an eatery. Money was the only good thing about that place, anyway. Well, maybe the fancy-looking uniform was a plus, too.
In the late night glow of the city, he walked down the busy road. It wasn't as busy as it would've been a few hours ago, but it definitely wasn't bare. Thanos' eyes briefly wandered over the neon signs and lights that advertised numerous businesses, shops, and... bars. Huh. A bar?
Thanos considered it for a moment; stopping and staring at the glowing entrance to the bar. Well, he had spare money to spend on 'leisure', so, what harm could spending a few tens of dollars do? He approached the entrance and made his way into the bar. When he first walked in, he couldn't help but look around for a moment, eyes focusing on what he guessed the actual bar was. A simple table, actually, but it would do. He approached, noticing a slouched person sitting down at the bar. Was he asleep or something?
Thanos took a seat one stool away from the other and proceeded to look ahead. Strange... where was the bartender...?
( Jazz )

rubinaito
April 21st, 2017, 08:47 PM
Sakura looks at angel and laughs softly " and you are?"
"The name's Angel, cause I'm simply heavenly in bed." He winked, swinging his legs. His white hair rustled in the wind, and his beautiful blue eyes locked with Sakura's dark red ones. "Speaking of angels, did it hurt when you fell from heaven? Because you're too beautiful to be mortal." He flashed a charming smile, before shrugging. "Anyways, I heart you're a smith. Is this correct?"

Spikes
April 21st, 2017, 09:24 PM
Of course, Ian was quite surprised when the newcomer came in. Nobody ever came at this time of night. He waited for the individual to take a seat, looking to the side at him, taking a moment to guess why he was here. He looked tired... Angry. He'd probably just come in from a long shift, needing a drink.
Ian sat up, sliding off of the stool and moving closer to him, tilting his head to the side. "..Can I help you?" he asked, still eyeing the other up with curiosity. He was dressed well, at least. Was he a waiter, or something? He couldn't help but admire the fact that this man could bother to wear what he did, let alone work in his line of work. Then again, weren't they both similar? They both had to serve people, in some way or another, though he doubted that his job would be just as draining as this man's. He hadn't gotten many complaints, himself, though he wondered how many this man would've received, especially for things that weren't his fault.
( Vanellen )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 21st, 2017, 09:27 PM
Sano laughs softly " can't I have a opening soon and Sakura here has to head to her live weapon making show "

Sakura laughs softly " funny and yes that's me what do you need?"

Sasuke smiles " I'm a info breaker I know everything and everyone it's my job information for cash and if you want to know someone just come to me with the right amount of cash my true self is already known by many dangerous people if I go you go is that understood?"

Poppyfrost
April 21st, 2017, 09:30 PM
Peter glanced down at his watch. It was late at night, and he should be heading home soon. Unfortunately, he didn't have everything he so desperately needed. Huffing, he went and got a cart, putting all of his things inside of there instead of keeping them in the small basket. Looking around the store, Peter got a blanket, some new pillows, some new pajamas, more food, more utensils, detergent, wipes, toiletries, and some air fresheners.

Wolvesregion
April 21st, 2017, 09:31 PM
Sano laughs softly " can't I have a opening soon and Sakura here has to head to her live weapon making show "

Sasuke smiles " I'm a info breaker I know everything and everyone it's my job information for cash and if you want to know someone just come to me with the right amount of cash my true self is already known by many dangerous people if I go you go is that understood?"
"Ok, but if ya ever need a ride, you can come to the club and get one. Free for friends!" Trance winked and rode off. "Good luck with your opening!" She said riding away. The light is the club were flashing, music blasting. Farel changed then song to timber, and Trance took his place at the bar. Quickly drinking a cup of wine when no one was looking. He began to wash the dirty cups and give people drinks. Farel smiled at him from the dj's stand.

Poppyfrost
April 21st, 2017, 09:43 PM
bump)

Wolvesregion
April 21st, 2017, 09:44 PM
bump)
*gives ramen* be patient and eat some ramen skye

Poppyfrost
April 21st, 2017, 09:46 PM
*gives ramen* be patient and eat some ramen skye

You poisoned that Ramen you monster.

That's right.

I remember.)

judas
April 21st, 2017, 09:46 PM

"Then you know that my ID is fake and you didn't stop or once hesitate?" She throw her hands and the air and rolled her eyes. "Wow your making my life much safer." Thinking longer, she kicked her back leg. "You better bet I'll be back."

rubinaito
April 21st, 2017, 09:49 PM

"Well, my sword has been... damaged recently." Angel pulled out a beautiful blade, but there was a problem. It was bent out of shape.

Wolvesregion
April 21st, 2017, 09:53 PM
You poisoned that Ramen you monster.

That's right.

I remember.)
Its not poisoned I promise.
<3 )

Poppyfrost
April 21st, 2017, 09:54 PM
Its not poisoned I promise.
<3 )

._.)

Wolvesregion
April 21st, 2017, 09:54 PM
._.)
*shoves ramen in Skye's mouth.*
Not. Poisoned.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 21st, 2017, 09:56 PM
Sakura smiles at him " ohh that's bad fine come with me and bring it " she says as she begins to walk as Sano begins to head somewhere else

Sasuke smiles " I know a lot of things my friend it's only my job and don't worry " his eyes glowed dangerously " the next time you come you'll find something worth investigating " he says laughing softly as he walks into the store he walks around until he saw peter he smiles darkly as he walks up to him " need any help?"

Poppyfrost
April 21st, 2017, 09:57 PM
*shoves ramen in Skye's mouth.*
Not. Poisoned.)

Mmkay whatever If I die I'm suing you.)

Wolvesregion
April 21st, 2017, 10:01 PM
Mmkay whatever If I die I'm suing you.)
XD don't worry your fiiiine)

Farel watched as the club closed someone shoving a pay check in her hand and in Trances and walking off. "Now what to do?" She asked sitting on the bench outside, the moon out. Trance was looking for visable constellations. "Wonder show Sano's doing..." Farel said rather unexpectedly. "Farel? Do you have feeling for him? You barely know him..."Trance stared at her. "No! No!" She said petting Cory and Thorn

rubinaito
April 21st, 2017, 10:10 PM
Sakura smiles at him " ohh that's bad fine come with me and bring it " she says as she begins to walk as Sano begins to head somewhere else

Sasuke smiles " I know a lot of things my friend it's only my job and don't worry " his eyes glowed dangerously " the next time you come you'll find something worth investigating " he says laughing softly as he walks into the store he walks around until he saw peter he smiles darkly as he walks up to him " need any help?"
"Alright." Angel hummed, jumping down and following him.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 21st, 2017, 10:42 PM
( Recap? :3 )

judas
April 21st, 2017, 11:04 PM
(Okay this is gonna be a long one)
Sanmittai turned, crossing her arms as she mumbled to herself. She walked along the street. "Stupid... Doesn't even know what he's talking about." Brushing her hair back, she fixed it properly, pulling it into a loose bun. Sanmittai looked around, slipping away through short cuts. Sanmittai soon came to a small apartment building. Climbing up the stairs, she unlocked her apartment. "Okay lets do this... He couldn't possibly want that much money." She gathered a large piece of paper and a pen, Then got to work. "Okay so if I spend about seventy dollars on food, and cut down on light, water, and AC for a while. Maybe pick out some hours at work..." She worked writing down her new plan. Once done, she looked down, "I'll save forty more dollars every three days." She picked up some magnets and stuck them to the fridge. "Now, lets get to work..." Sanmittai looked over at her house, then began to grab things for dinner. She grabbed a pot and a pan, putting some water in the pan, she covered it. Now that the water was boiling, she set the meat out to be defrosted. Sanmittai opened a window, airing out the hot stuffy air without the AC. She turned on a lamp, and swept the living room and put the dishes into the sink. Sanmittai cooked the rest of the food, making spaghetti.
Sitting down, she sat at her coffee table and turned her TV on. Sanmittai watched a few shows, finishing her food, then watched a few more as she washed the dishes.
After a quick power nap Sanmittai got up, showering and getting dress. She grabbed her bag, rushing out the door after locking it. She ran back to her shop, opening the door and turning the sign to open.

Vanellen
April 21st, 2017, 11:20 PM
As he looked around for the bartender, he got a slight surprise when the other moved from his seat and asked if he could help. He raised his brow as he watched the other scan over him. 'What's so interesting?' he thought to himself as the other continued. Well, the other may have looked friendly enough, but he was still... suspicious, in a way. Those eyes of his were... quite vibrant. He'd never seen eyes like that before...
"Depends if you can make a drink," Thanos responded bluntly, staring at the other. He seemed to be the only other person in the bar. Was he the bartender? No way. He looked too youthful to be working in a bar. It just didn't seem right, especially with... that aura he carried. Funny, he didn't usually care about that stuff, but for some reason, that became a determining factor in whether this man was the bartender or not.
In return, he looked the other up and down as well, just adjusting to their looks. They definitely didn't dress like a bartender, either. But, then again, how do they dress? Not like Thanos went to many bars. He'd always imagined a man wearing a dress shirt with rolled up sleeves, donning a black tie to finish the look. Maybe an apron if you're lucky...
Thanos realised that was more of a fictional bartender thing, and it was stupid to expect every bartender to look like that, but a man can dream, can't he?
( Jazz )

Spikes
April 21st, 2017, 11:41 PM
Ian laughed softly, making his way back to the other side of the bench. Of course, he didn't climb over it, this time. he made his way around, instead. "I can guarantee I'm the only person here who can." Leaning over the bench-top, arms folded, he continued to look at the other. "Or if you just want to talk... I'm good at that, too." he flashed a friendly smile at the newcomer, waiting for a response. Surely he wouldn't want to talk. Ian had dealt with this type before. The type that had just come back from work and wasn't ready to talk for a good few... Days. Although his proposition did seem to be a joke, it was still an offer to him. He'd be happy to talk to this man, as long as he'd willingly talk back.
( Vanellen )

Vanellen
April 22nd, 2017, 12:44 AM
Thanos raised his brows in surprise, maintaining his gaze upon the other as this revelation unfolded before him. He was the bartender...? What a pity he didn't get his black-tie fantasy he expected, despite how unrealistic it was. He shifted in his seat, resting his elbows on the bar-top and leaning forwards in the slightest. Maybe what he lacked in a professional look, he made up for in skill. Though, it was hard to say he didn't look good, because he really did look.... Handsome. He could whine all night about how he was wasting that glorious potential with clothes like that.
"I'll have something simple yet strong then, Bartender," Thanos said in response, expressing his surprise with emphasis on the word 'bartender'; almost sounded bitter. He was glad there was no one else was there, however. This is what he craved all day; Peace and quiet with minimal company. Helped if the company looked good, too.
"Does talking cost extra?" He jokingly asked, slumping slightly as he looked at the bartender with a small smile. This man seemed like the joking type anyway, so why not feed that trait? He only hoped the other jokes to come were of a high quality, though. However, it did sound a bit too cruel to critique a bartender on his quips... Plus, it was late as well.
( Jazz )

Spikes
April 22nd, 2017, 01:46 AM
"Don't sound so shocked." he snorted lightly, shifting his weight off of the table. Why was he so surprised? Did he not look the part? "I'm on it, then." he turned his back after the man's request, getting started on making his order. Didn't want to disappoint this late in the night. This guy didn't look the type to work as a waiter himself, though he did dress as if he was one. At least he looked... Rather believable, in a sense.
Hearing the man's response to his offer, he couldn't help but smile a little, rather amused. "No, talking's free. Touching'll cost you." he glanced over his shoulder, and back at the man as he responded, flashing a cheeky grin. Seeing as this man didn't want anything flashy, he could give him something straight from the bottle. Bless that simple order.
Turning the rest of his body around, he slid the glass over to the man, still smiling. "First order's free, by the way." sure, that was never his policy, but he thought he'd be nice to this one. He probably had a hard day, anyway. Needed a bit of a lift-up. He leaned forward once more, arms crossed on the bar-top.
( Vanellen )

Vanellen
April 22nd, 2017, 02:29 AM
Thanos rolled his eyes at the sound of the classic 'touching will cost you' joke. Funny thing to hear in a bar with one other person, of course. He had no one to hear that but Thanos... In all honesty, Thanos didn't mind. It was nice to know someone wanted to share their crappy jokes with a random stranger that wandered in. He was flattered, even... But maybe he was just too distracted by that cheeky grin. He had a nice smile, that was for sure. He'd need to come up with something to make that smile show up more. Hell, maybe he'd come back just to see it again.
As the bartender finally served up his drink, he was prepared to pull out his wallet, but what he heard this time was... Very surprising. It may have been an easy order, but it was still worth something in trade. He stared at the bartender, a surprised look upon his face once more. "Free?" Thanos repeated, laughing softly as though it were another joke "What's the catch?" He added. In all his life, he'd never gotten a free drink, let alone from a bartender themselves. He didn't take the drink, and awaited the bartender's response. Maybe even more smiles if he was lucky.
( Jazz )

Spikes
April 22nd, 2017, 02:41 AM
"Mhm... Free." he leaned even further forward, eyelids drooping slightly. "Oh, no catch." maybe there should've been a catch. This wasn't something he did often, and maybe he was skipping an opportunity. What could he get from this guy, anyway? "..You know, maybe there is a catch." he had an idea, though it was a bit rude to go back on his offer like that. Hey, the guy tempted him to give a catch anyway. "I'd like a kiss... On the cheek." his tone had become soft, possibly luring the man in with a false sense of security. Of course, he hadn't asked for a kiss on the lips. He knew he'd lose what he had if he did kiss this man. May as well make the kiss count, then.
( Vanellen )

Vanellen
April 22nd, 2017, 05:18 AM
Thanos glared for a moment due to Ian's indecisiveness, almost angry he had changed his mind, but what came after only made him smile. Of course, he didn't smile much, but it was still a smile. Just a kiss? That wouldn't be too hard at all. That's probably even better than just getting it for free. That skin, seemingly flawless and soft... He wouldn't mind testing if it truly was as he thought. He couldn't deny how alluring the offer was.
"Just a kiss on the cheek?" Thanos said softly, thought attempted to make it sound like he wasn't captivated by the offer "How dreadful..." He added, the slightest of coy smiles upon his face.
He then shifted off the stool, standing up and leaning over the table. He paused for a moment, looking at the bartender's face. Did he wear makeup or something? That was practically unnaturally flawless skin... God, did he want to feel it against his fingertips. Better yet he'd get to feel it against his lips. Slowly, he leant in, pressing his lips to the other's cheek. He held it for a moment, enjoying the soft sensation upon his lips... wow, he never knew it felt so good to kiss someone.
He pulled away, sitting back down on his stool before grasping his drink, taking a sip. "Do you do that with all your customers?" He asked, looking at him once more.
( Jazz )

Spikes
April 22nd, 2017, 05:48 AM
He smiled once more as he felt the man's lips on his cheek, looking rather triumphant once he had pulled away. "I don't even know your name yet," he cooed softly, still leaning forward and looking at this stranger. Hey, maybe he was a keeper. It seemed like he was interested, though he wasn't being so open about it... Maybe just dropping a hint, or two. Maybe he was trying to pull him in on purpose. "Mind sharing your name? I'm sure it won't bother you..." he managed to steal a gaze from him, looking into his eyes intently.
( Vanellen )

Vanellen
April 22nd, 2017, 06:38 AM
Thanos took another sip of his drink, swirling the liquid in his mouth before swallowing. "Well, didn't think you cared about names," he said, leaning in a bit further on the countertop, supporting himself on his elbows "My name is Thanos," he said anyway, holding his drink in front of himself with his fingertips nonchalantly.
"Is it important to know a customer's name, Bartender?" He queried, resting his gaze upon the other. Those eyes were... so vibrant. He could barley look away... They made him look stunning. Sure, he wasn't dressed the best, but it was easy to ignore with a face like that.
( Jazz )

Spikes
April 22nd, 2017, 06:51 AM
"I'm Ian." he smirked slightly as Thanos seemed to move ever closer. "Sure, names can be important. Depends on whose you're after..." he stayed still, for now, waiting to see what Thanos would do next. He was very... Interesting, to say the least. Maybe captivating was a more suitable word. "If you plan on getting anything else, please tell me now." if he didn't want any other drinks, what was stopping Ian from sitting beside him? He waited silently for a response, watching the man in the meantime.
( Vanellen )

Vanellen
April 22nd, 2017, 07:22 AM
He hummed as he pondered, bringing the glass of drink to his lips and took one last sip, savouring it with a slow tongue roll. He felt like he was already intoxicated just talking to this bartender. He had never felt like this when talking to another person... It was almost enchanting bring around him. "I'd order another drink, but..." He almost purred "You're much more interesting, Ian."
He placed the empty glass on the table, sliding it over to the man known as Ian. He could drown in the other's charm in this moment, he swore. God, he could sit here all night and bask in this fluttering feeling.
( Jazz )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 22nd, 2017, 08:37 AM

Skye )

Sakura smiles as she begins to walk " say what were you doing to damage a beautiful sword like that"

BlueGenie(aka Blueflight)
April 22nd, 2017, 08:38 AM
Could I join?

Poppyfrost
April 22nd, 2017, 08:40 AM

Peter stopped dead in his tracks, looking at the man from before. He tightened his grip on the shopping cart, trembling slightly and taking a few steps backward. "N-No thank you, sir, I-I'm fine." He said softly, tears already beading up in his eyes. He was scared, and didn't want to be around him. He didn't want to get knocked out again.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 22nd, 2017, 08:43 AM
Sure!! Come right in!!) Sasuke smiles at him " ... no I insist let me help carry your things ... is something the matter it seems like you've seen ghost do you want me to call a doctor?" He asks worrying... almost as if he was a whole new person his smile was kind and warming and his eyes glowed with warmth... but it was all fake but it seemed so real

Poppyfrost
April 22nd, 2017, 08:48 AM
Sure!! Come right in!!) Sasuke smiles at him " ... no I insist let me help carry your things ... is something the matter it seems like you've seen ghost do you want me to call a doctor?" He asks worrying... almost as if he was a whole new person his smile was kind and warming and his eyes glowed with warmth... but it was all fake but it seemed so real

"No, I mean it... I'm okay, It's fine." He said quietly, still trembling. Looking up at Sasuke's face, he couldn't help but note how handsome he was. His eyes had a certain glint, and his smile made Peter feel... Really nice inside. This couldn't be the same person. "I..." Hesitating, Peter sighed, then looked back up at Sasuke. "M-My name's Peter." He suddenly introduced himself, still looking a little pale.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 22nd, 2017, 08:52 AM
He smiles " The names Sasuke its a pleasure to meet you " bowing a bit " so .... can I help you now since you know my name?" He says happily he was a stubborn worker and always liked to help says anyone who knows the fake him.

Poppyfrost
April 22nd, 2017, 08:55 AM
He smiles " The names Sasuke its a pleasure to meet you " bowing a bit " so .... can I help you now since you know my name?" He says happily he was a stubborn worker and always liked to help says anyone who knows the fake him.

Peter hesitated, then handed him the shopping basket while he pushed the cart. "Sure.." He said quietly, pushing the cart to the checkout counter.

Wolvesregion
April 22nd, 2017, 08:59 AM
Thorn started barking again, and tried to run. "Not this time!" Farel put a leash on him. She had realized she brought one in the seat of the motorcycle, which could!d be pulled up and you could store things in it. Trance grabbed Cory and snuggled him as Thorn began to pull Farel. "What is it boy?" Thorn led her back to Sano, Cory was barking as Trance walked up holding him. "Hi... Again..."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 22nd, 2017, 09:25 AM
Sasuke smiles as he carries the basket with ease while following peter putting the basket on the checkout line " so tell me why haven't I seen you in these parts " he says smiling kindly

Sano was now dressed up in a chefs uniform. He smiles at them as he tosses down his cigarette and stomps on it " oh hello again say are you here for the opening if so I believe you're at the wrong door " he says laughing softly in a cute way

Poppyfrost
April 22nd, 2017, 09:36 AM
Sasuke smiles as he carries the basket with ease while following peter putting the basket on the checkout line " so tell me why haven't I seen you in these parts " he says smiling kindly

Sano was now dressed up in a chefs uniform. He smiles at them as he tosses down his cigarette and stomps on it " oh hello again say are you here for the opening if so I believe you're at the wrong door " he says laughing softly in a cute way

Peter shrugged a little, staring at the ground. "I don't go outside much.." He whispered, placing a bouquet of flowers he picked up on the counter. They scanned it and placed it inside a bag, then handed all of Peter's items to him, all of which were in separate bags. "Bad things always happen to me." Peter was quiet, as if he was not telling Sasuke something. Peter walked outside with Sasuke. It was dark, and quiet.

Wolvesregion
April 22nd, 2017, 10:20 AM

Trance smiled and Farel blushed. "Sorry, the dog could smell you and he dragged me here." She said as Trance grabbed Thorns leash. "I think I'll hold him for now." They said walking away. "I guess we can watch the opening, we got nothing better to do.."

rubinaito
April 22nd, 2017, 10:37 AM
Skye )

Sakura smiles as she begins to walk " say what were you doing to damage a beautiful sword like that"

"Some..." Angel hesitated, thinking his words over. "Well, I do swordplay. I happened to come across a man that was my equal." He said, running a finger down the blade. "However, he was quite a bad sport after I beat him, and ruined my sword."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 22nd, 2017, 10:49 AM
Sasuke smiles as he follows him then he stops " then would like those bad things to stop?" He asks kindly

Sano laughs softly " I see and come right in you two are lucky you get to sit with me for the first cooking since your early " he begins to turn around " follow me " he says as he begins to open the back door " also don't tell anyone how you came in "

Sakura laughs softly " oh really? Okay " he says as she walks up to a smith shop and unlocks the doors " come on in also mind handing me the sword?" She says holding out her hand

Poppyfrost
April 22nd, 2017, 10:55 AM
Sasuke smiles as he follows him then he stops " then would like those bad things to stop?" He asks kindly

Sano laughs softly " I see and come right in you two are lucky you get to sit with me for the first cooking since your early " he begins to turn around " follow me " he says as he begins to open the back door " also don't tell anyone how you came in "

Sakura laughs softly " oh really? Okay " he says as she walks up to a smith shop and unlocks the doors " come on in also mind handing me the sword?" She says holding out her hand

"I.. I mean.. I would like them to stop. I just... That's why I stay inside all day. I'm too scared I'll die.. Or get kidnapped.. Or murdered.." His voice trailed off.

rubinaito
April 22nd, 2017, 10:58 AM
Angel gave it to her, looking inside with curiosity.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 22nd, 2017, 11:27 AM
Sasuke smiles softly " then how about I protect you from these bad things ? How about I become your good thing "

Sakura smiles as she holds it " come on in " she says as she walks inside many things were seen from watches to weapons anything made of metal or rock as there. She begins to head to the back room " I'll be back you can look around f you want "

Poppyfrost
April 22nd, 2017, 11:31 AM
Sasuke smiles softly " then how about I protect you from these bad things ? How about I become your good thing "

Sakura smiles as she holds it " come on in " she says as she walks inside many things were seen from watches to weapons anything made of metal or rock as there. She begins to head to the back room " I'll be back you can look around f you want "

"M-my good thing?" Peter blushed deeply, looking down at the ground. He bit his lip, then looked up at Sasuke. "Okay." He answered quietly, his voice soft and warm.

Wolvesregion
April 22nd, 2017, 12:36 PM

"Our lips are sealed." Trance said and they followed silently.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 22nd, 2017, 01:07 PM
Sasuke smiles " that's a good boy " he says as he begins to walk up to peter petting his head " just count on me to bring you a bad thing free life"

Sano smiles as he walks though the kitchen into a big fancy looking restaurant " okay sit down by one of the grill tables if you want to see me cook live"

Poppyfrost
April 22nd, 2017, 01:16 PM
Sasuke smiles " that's a good boy " he says as he begins to walk up to peter petting his head " just count on me to bring you a bad thing free life"

Sano smiles as he walks though the kitchen into a big fancy looking restaurant " okay sit down by one of the grill tables if you want to see me cook live"

Peter flinched a little, then smiled up at Sasuke. "So now what?" He asked, holding his bags by his sides.

rubinaito
April 22nd, 2017, 01:23 PM

Angel looked around, spotting a music box. He walked towards it, holding it up. It was beautifully crafted... Admiring it, Angel felt something stirring in his heart. But he couldn't figure out what it was... Emotions were foreign to the demon.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 22nd, 2017, 03:09 PM
Sasuke smiles " now I help you with those bags " he says playfully

Sakura comes out a few minutes later but she had no shirt and was wearing a sports bra not only showing off her skin and huge scar on her back but her powerful muscles as well she holds the sword which was not only brand new but looked even more powerful than before " here she is what do you think?"

Poppyfrost
April 22nd, 2017, 03:16 PM

Sakura comes out a few minutes later but she had no shirt and was wearing a sports bra not only showing off her skin and huge scar on her back but her powerful muscles as well she holds the sword which was not only brand new but looked even more powerful than before " here she is what do you think?"

Peter handed Sasuke one of the bags, then walked across the street and straight towards his house. Walking inside, Peter waited until Sasuke was in, then shut the door and set his bags on the counter.

Wolvesregion
April 22nd, 2017, 04:15 PM

They sat down at a grill table. Trance looked at little nervous. "If you cooking with fire you better not burn me orrr Cory." He said petting Cory. Thorn was sitting in front of Farel, gaurding her.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 22nd, 2017, 05:57 PM
Sasuke smiles as he walks in " ohh nice place " he says as he begins to look around

Sano smiles " don't worry I've been this for years just sit back and enjoy now pick up the menus and order "

Poppyfrost
April 22nd, 2017, 06:11 PM
Sasuke smiles as he walks in " ohh nice place " he says as he begins to look around

Sano smiles " don't worry I've been this for years just sit back and enjoy now pick up the menus and order "

Peter smiled softly. "Thank you." He watched Sasuke for a minute, then bit his lip. "Well.. I'm going upstairs to sleep." Peter said quietly, quickly walking up the stairs. He changed into his pajamas, then got into the bed. He curled up in the sheets and tried falling asleep.

Wolvesregion
April 22nd, 2017, 06:12 PM

" uh... Just do whatever.... We like all foods" Trance winked at Sano and Farel smiled "whatever you think is best." She said and Thorn sniffed Sano smelling food he backed excitedly. Cory copying him.

Spikes
April 22nd, 2017, 06:15 PM
"More interesting than a drink, I hope." he chuckled softly, winking as he took the glass in his hand. Making his way back around the bench, he sat beside the man and placed it back down. "If you don't want to order anything else..." now he had an excuse to sit by him, at least. Ian was rather curious, particularly at how this man was interacting with him. Was he flirting? It sure seemed like it, and Ian couldn't resist to fire right back.
"I can stay all night, you know," he murmured, taking the time to reach out and brush his hand against the man's cheek slightly. "What about you?" he pulled his hand away soon after, studying Thanos with his undying curiosity still shining through in his gaze.
( Vanellen )

Vanellen
April 22nd, 2017, 07:14 PM
Thanos couldn't help a small smile from tugging at the corners of his lips. Of course he was more interesting than a drink. He had an allure that was somehow more addictive, and if possible, he was more comforting than one. No wonder he worked here, everyone must fawn over him... In this moment, he envied regulars for knowing Ian better than he did. Perhaps he was even more charming to them? He didn't want to think about that, actually.
As the man moved around the bar to sit by him, he couldn't help but shift closer to him. He wanted to be near him for some reason, despite his distaste for being near people on a day to day basis. It was odd how much he enjoyed this man's company... quite out of character for himself, actually. He'd had friends in the past, but even then, he couldn't help but want some space around them. With Ian, he felt as though the space between them were one in the same. He was relaxed, happy, so on.
As the other suggested to stay here all night with a stroke of his cheek, he couldn't help but flush a soft pink colour. His hands were soft and inviting... he loved that sensation as much as the feeling of the others cheek against his lips. In his mind, this was a bit of an issue. He seemed to be obsessing over this man's every move, but yet he couldn't help it. He felt like there was something special here he couldn't quite pin.
"I wouldn't mind staying," He said softly in response "I'm sure you'll make my night better than what it usually is."
( Jazz )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 22nd, 2017, 07:35 PM
Sasuke smiles as he watches peter eventually he begins to walk into peters room and take a picture of peter thinking that he was sleeping " so adorable my sweet treat" he says licking his lips as he begins to head out leaving peter

Sano smiles " okay! " he says as he begins to pick up a egg tossing it up and it came down hitting a spatula breaking in half but the shell stayed " hope you'll love it " he says smiling as he grabs some meat and begins to cook it on the side tossing it up here and there catching it with his spatula

Poppyfrost
April 22nd, 2017, 07:47 PM
Sasuke smiles as he watches peter eventually he begins to walk into peters room and take a picture of peter thinking that he was sleeping " so adorable my sweet treat" he says licking his lips as he begins to head out leaving peter

Sano smiles " okay! " he says as he begins to pick up a egg tossing it up and it came down hitting a spatula breaking in half but the shell stayed " hope you'll love it " he says smiling as he grabs some meat and begins to cook it on the side tossing it up here and there catching it with his spatula

Peter's eyes widened and he was tempted to scream at Sasuke, but decided to leave it alone. Laying in bed, he eventually fell asleep.

About two hours later, Peter's eyes snapped open and he sat up, screaming, "Alex!" Tears slid down his cheeks as his body shook with fear and grief, sweat beading on the side of his head. He tried calming down, but it was all too much.

Wolvesregion
April 22nd, 2017, 07:53 PM

"H-how are you so good at this?" Trance as watching as he threw the meat. Farel smiled and watched.

Spikes
April 22nd, 2017, 07:54 PM
Ian was quite surprised when he saw Thanos' cheeks flush pink, he didn't think that this man could possibly ever blush, if he was to be perfectly honest. He thought it wouldn't suit Thanos, though it fit him perfectly, now that he could see for himself. Although the light was dim, that posed no problem. He even preferred it, this way. He smiled once more as Thanos agreed to stay, pulling the man's hand closer and studying it, running a few fingers over the back of it. "Thanks for staying. It gets dreadfully quiet here..." he managed to part Thanos' fingers, filling in the spaces with his own. "Where do you work, anyway? I haven't seen you around before." he was honestly interested in knowing where this man worked. Maybe he could visit every now and again, if their shifts didn't line up. They shouldn't have anyway, as long as Thanos wasn't skipping his for a drink.
( Vanellen )

Vanellen
April 22nd, 2017, 08:27 PM
Thanos watched as Ian brought his hand closer to himself, though his eyes darted back up to the face of the other, admiring his visage once more. Despite the feeling of the other stroking his hand, he didn't look at it. It felt wonderful, sure, but ... he needed to look as though he didn't mind it. This was all so good... he couldn't believe his luck that the other was an affectionate type.
"It's fine. I'll keep you entertained for tonight." He said, smiling back at the other with a genuine smile. Though, as soon as he felt their fingers intertwine, he could've melted. It's like his body had already been begging for it to happen, and now he could feel it. He squeezed his hand back slightly, sudden embarrassment spiking as he did so. How sudden was he becoming? It was like he couldn't help himself at this point. He looked down and off to the side due to this, a small tinge of pink still present upon his cheek.
"I work just a few blocks down..." He mumbled in a soft tone "Didn't have to walk far to get here," it may have sounded like he wasn't interested in answering, but he more or less just hated talking about his job. What a hellhole it was. "I usually do night shift. It ends a bit later than most restaurants." he added.
( Jazz )

Spikes
April 22nd, 2017, 08:40 PM
He didn't seem to mind this contact at all. Sure, he did look like the type who'd immediately kick someone if they tried to touch them, or something along the lines of that. He wasn't, though. Thanos was taking this rather well, in fact. At this point, Ian knew that the man probably was flirting with him. He was beginning to think that losing his powers might be worth it. "Good... Good. I think you'll be great company." he smiled, tilting his head to the side and watching as the man looked away. He knew he was probably embarrassed. No point in pushing him any further than he had to.
"A few blocks?" he leaned forward. As much as Thanos was trying to hide it, he was still a bright pink from their interactions. He couldn't help but be slightly amused... And even a little flattered. "Maybe I could visit sometime."
( Vanellen )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 22nd, 2017, 10:49 PM
Sano smiles " years of practice my friends and this isn't the hardest dish " he says smiling as he begins to finish up the dish making look like a piece of art he serves it to them " eat up " he says as he also gives some to their pets

Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he looks behind him " first sign .." he smiles darkly " Alex huh?" He says laughing softly as he walks towards his house all the while a small little snake like shadow watches peter from the darkness hearing and seeing everything

Poppyfrost
April 22nd, 2017, 10:59 PM
Sano smiles " years of practice my friends and this isn't the hardest dish " he says smiling as he begins to finish up the dish making look like a piece of art he serves it to them " eat up " he says as he also gives some to their pets

Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he looks behind him " first sign .." he smiles darkly " Alex huh?" He says laughing softly as he walks towards his house all the while a small little snake like shadow watches peter from the darkness hearing and seeing everything

Peter slowly got out of the bed, walking back downstairs and taking the bouquet of flowers. He ran out the door and towards the graveyard, slowing down as he approached a freshly polished tombstone. It was new. Peter gently lay the bouquet on the ground, then picked up all of the trash and dead flowers around the grave, putting them in a small trash bin nearby. Peter sat down and gently placed his hand on top of the tombstone, more tears sliding down his cheeks. He had to bite his tongue to stop from crying.

With a screech of wheels, Peter was nearly flung from his seat if a strong arm hadn't held him back. The car flipped over, landing on it's back and twisting around. Alex was sitting next to him, with a piece of medal embedded in his chest. Peter looked at him with blurry vision, weakly reaching out and touching his cheek. That was the last thing he saw before blacking out.

Peter cracked his eyes open, a white light nearly blinding him. Next to him was Alex. He was missing one arm, and his heart was currently failing. Nurses crowded his pale body, working their best to keep his heart going.. But to no avail. All Peter could do was watch helplessly as his first lover slipped away right in front of him. All he could do was cry.

Peter sniffled, pulling his hand away and slowly standing up. Leaning down, Peter kissed the tombstone. "Happy Birthday Alex.." He whispered, before wiping his tears away with his shirt sleeve, then turning and walking away. Peter walked back into his house, crawling back into the bed and immediately falling asleep.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 22nd, 2017, 11:06 PM
Sasuke was now standing in front of the tombstone looking it over " such a pity Alex my friend " he says darkly as he kneels down looking to the simple tombstone as he smiles darkly " not only will you not be able to see your mate or whoever he was to you but " he licks his lips " your going to be the reason he breaks Isn't that a wonderful thing ?" He laughs darkly as he stands up and his eyes glowed dangerously as his snake now begins to approach peter crawling up the bed slowly as Sasuke begins to turn around and his shadows began breaking the tombstone slowly as he simply walked. His hunt has just begun "

Poppyfrost
April 22nd, 2017, 11:11 PM
Sasuke was now standing in front of the tombstone looking it over " such a pity Alex my friend " he says darkly as he kneels down looking to the simple tombstone as he smiles darkly " not only will you not be able to see your mate or whoever he was to you but " he licks his lips " your going to be the reason he breaks Isn't that a wonderful thing ?" He laughs darkly as he stands up and his eyes glowed dangerously as his snake now begins to approach peter crawling up the bed slowly as Sasuke begins to turn around and his shadows began breaking the tombstone slowly as he simply walked. His hunt has just begun "

Peter will whoop your ass)

Peter was peacefully sleeping, a look of.. Relaxation over his face. He was curled up in the sheets, extra tears dripping down his cheeks. He was almost too cute to hurt.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 22nd, 2017, 11:21 PM
Come at me bro hotness vs adorable!! XD) the snake reaches the bed and hisses softly at peter looking at him with blood red eyes as he slowly begins to slither up to his face while Sasuke was heading there

Poppyfrost
April 22nd, 2017, 11:26 PM
Come at me bro hotness vs adorable!! XD) the snake reaches the bed and hisses softly at peter looking at him with blood red eyes as he slowly begins to slither up to his face while Sasuke was heading there

NNGNGNNGNNG)

Peter whimpered quietly in his sleep, his cheeks a soft red tint. His freckles could be seen in the faint moonlight, which was shining through the windows and shades. "Sasuke.." He began talking in his sleep. "You'll be my good thing, right..?" He started softly, turning over in his sleep. "Thank you..." Peter mumbled. "I've never had a good thing happen to me before... Thank you.." He repeated, falling into a deeper sleep.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 22nd, 2017, 11:32 PM
The snake stops as Sasuke did " ..... shut up.. " he says darkly remembering something something he didn't want to remember especially now " ... you're not him" he says to no one as he just walks though the door in ghost form his snake continues again opening its ready to bite

Poppyfrost
April 22nd, 2017, 11:40 PM
The snake stops as Sasuke did " ..... shut up.. " he says darkly remembering something something he didn't want to remember especially now " ... you're not him" he says to no one as he just walks though the door in ghost form his snake continues again opening its ready to bite

"Sasuke.." Peter started again, but his voice was quieter. Sweeter. Softer. "I love... I love you.." He whispered in his sleep. "You're my greatest good thing.. I know I can replace all the bad things, but I cannot replace you.." He said quietly, shifting slightly between the sheets. He suddenly reaches out and grabs a pillow. Thinking it was Sasuke, he hugged it against his chest. "Make sure nothing bad happens to me, I'll make sure everything good happens to you.."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 22nd, 2017, 11:47 PM
Sasuke was by his side anger rising with each word as he repeated over and over again in his head " he's not him, he's not him" the snake was about to strike but Sasuke grabs it before it could deliver it. His body was shaking with both anger and fear as he looks at peter sleeping so peacefully. He growls loudly but eventually drops to his knees his head on the bed " your not him, you can never be him, your just prey a other kill for my goal..." he says darkly as he closes his eyes the shadows soon just fade as he says " yet I can't bring myself to do it " he says as he stands up and disappears leaving the little snake behind to watch over peter. After a while of walking he finds someone tempts the female and ends her life but this time in pure anger no lust no calmness of the kill just anger as he tears the woman apart right there in the middle of a old abandoned park. Once he's eaten his fill he begins to look at his hands while growling loudly " your not him!! " he yells in anger to no one it was just the reminder of the truth of the man whose life was taken by his own hands.

Poppyfrost
April 22nd, 2017, 11:52 PM
Sasuke was by his side anger rising with each word as he repeated over and over again in his head " he's not him, he's not him" the snake was about to strike but Sasuke grabs it before it could deliver it. His body was shaking with both anger and fear as he looks at peter sleeping so peacefully. He growls loudly but eventually drops to his knees his head on the bed " your not him, you can never be him, your just prey a other kill for my goal..." he says darkly as he closes his eyes the shadows soon just fade as he says " yet I can't bring myself to do it " he says as he stands up and disappears leaving the little snake behind to watch over peter. After a while of walking he finds someone tempts the female and ends her life but this time in pure anger no lust no calmness of the kill just anger as he tears the woman apart right there in the middle of a old abandoned park. Once he's eaten his fill he begins to look at his hands while growling loudly " your not him!! " he yells in anger to no one it was just the reminder of the truth of the man whose life was taken by his own hands.

Peter slowly woke up, hearing screaming. "...Sasuke..?" He said softly, rubbing his eyes and sitting up in the bed. "Sasuke?" Peter repeated. "What.. What's going on..?" He whispered to himself. He got out of the bed and put on a bathrobe, then walked outside. Once he saw Sasuke, he walked towards him. Since he was still half-asleep, Peter didn't notice the dead body. "Sasuke..? You're crying.. You're hands are bloody.. Did you hurt yourself...? Come on, l-let's go back to my house.. I'll bandage up your wounds.." He reached out and gently took his hand, leading him back to his house.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 22nd, 2017, 11:57 PM
Sasuke growls as pushes peter away " you're not him!!" He yells not noticing the tears falling his eyes " shut up!! Speaking the words of a dead man as if you knew him you didn't!! I knew him and he's dead gone!! Yet you speak his tongue as if you were him you are nothing but prey a other soul for my rise to power!!" He says in anger but in pain as well as he looks at peter. Eyes glowing madly as he growls " well?! " he yells as he steps back " answer me!! Why?! Can't you tell it was a lie a act that gain your soul to end your life!! "

Bandido
April 22nd, 2017, 11:58 PM
Name: bastina
What you are ( demon, angel, human): demon
Looks ( if angel or demon show your true form): lol.ezua.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/shadow.png

For angels and demons only: what powers you have: fire, shadows, and illusion
Job: head maid of a mansion that belongs to a celebrity
Family ( if any): none
If demon or angel: do you know Sasuke? If so how?: she's never even heard if him

Weapon( if any ): large death syth
Skills strength, moves like an acrobatic, gracefull
Weaknesses: don't know yet, sorry

Cat in true form: www.clipartoday.com/_images/z192129.jpg

Cat in normal form: www.strangehistory.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/black-cat.jpg

Dog in true form: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaAPbCRo7d6uxOdTkXQJy3zkCFHTrhe f5at5e51O2BlpwFkEdl

Dog in normal form: www.laketahoewolfrescue.com/images/Koda%20side%20Blyth%20AZ%203-11_thumb238x190.jpg

(Last pet, but rarley shows up in true form)

True form: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlX_IqlLpA4XD_r2wb1mmWXafWF2H47 DVYUQdCbCsxhtQaXk00eg

Normal cat from: funnycatsgif.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/cat6.jpg

(German Shepard not wolf)
Other
Questions

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 23rd, 2017, 12:02 AM
Accepted!)

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 12:04 AM
Sasuke growls as pushes peter away " you're not him!!" He yells not noticing the tears falling his eyes " shut up!! Speaking the words of a dead man as if you knew him you didn't!! I knew him and he's dead gone!! Yet you speak his tongue as if you were him you are nothing but prey a other soul for my rise to power!!" He says in anger but in pain as well as he looks at peter. Eyes glowing madly as he growls " well?! " he yells as he steps back " answer me!! Why?! Can't you tell it was a lie a act that gain your soul to end your life!! "

Peter was quite confused. As he stumbled forwards from where Sasuke pushed him, he turned around and saw him crying. His own eyes filled with worry, but he stayed where he was to listen to Sasuke. "Sasuke.. I'm Peter, not anyone you're talking about. C-Come on, let's go to sleep, Sasuke. We can talk about this in the morning.." He walked towards him again and reached up, gently wiping away his tears. "You're crying, love." Peter hadn't even realized he'd said the words until he did. He blushed softly, and he was glad that it was still dark outside. "If you want to kill me, Sasuke, go ahead and do it.. I mean, my love died, too. In a car accident. You can shoot me, or do whatever. Just.. Know that someone out there really loves you deeply, and would do anything for you." Peter said softly, taking his hand again and holding it tightly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 23rd, 2017, 12:21 AM
Sasuke growls loudly as he was about to choke peter but he doesn't his hands in the air as if his body won't let him down it " ..... I killed that one I did it I ate his soul I tore him apart yet.." he places his head against peters shoulder crying quietly " I can't do it I can't... I'm sorry, I'm so sorry please forgive me " he says in desperate and in pain as if begging for his now gone love to forgive him despite it being peter

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 12:25 AM
Sasuke growls loudly as he was about to choke peter but he doesn't his hands in the air as if his body won't let him down it " ..... I killed that one I did it I ate his soul I tore him apart yet.." he places his head against peters shoulder crying quietly " I can't do it I can't... I'm sorry, I'm so sorry please forgive me " he says in desperate and in pain as if begging for his now gone love to forgive him despite it being peter

My heart can't take this)

Peter flinched as Sasuke was about to choke him, then relaxed slightly. He blushed when Sasuke rested his head against his shoulder, but then he wrapped his arms around the larger male, pulling him closer. "It's okay, Sasuke.." He whispered, gently stroking his hair. "It's okay.."

What if Peter was a reincarnation of Sasuke's past love?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 23rd, 2017, 12:34 AM
Omg yes! ) Sasuke holds him close eventually calming down ".... we need to run... I did just kill someone again " he says calmly but still holding him close it felt familiar yet he couldn't quite place why

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 12:37 AM
Omg yes! ) Sasuke holds him close eventually calming down ".... we need to run... I did just kill someone again " he says calmly but still holding him close it felt familiar yet he couldn't quite place why

Peter nodded slightly, pressing up against Sasuke. "I know.. Let's go to my house again." He took his hand, then quickly ran back to his house, taking him to his bedroom. It was currently 1:28 in the morning, and Peter was absolutely exhausted. Peter let go of Sasuke's hand and got in the bed, curling up under the sheets and glancing at Sasuke with a small smile.

Vanellen
April 23rd, 2017, 05:54 AM
Thanos squeezed the other's hand once more. He truly wanted to stay with Ian tonight. He supposed drinks were also a plus to this, but he knew what the main attraction was: The man serving the drinks. He wanted to drown in the man's affection tonight; if only he could get a better taste. He curled his fingers more, not wanting to let go of Ian's hand.
Though, mention of visitation of his workplace made Thanos' eyes dart up to meet Ian's gaze. Visit? What a horrible idea. The food was horrible, the waiters were rude -- including himself, of course -- and worst of all, the customers flooded in. He wouldn't even be able to see Ian, let alone talk to him properly if he came in. Thanos slowly shook his head in response to the man's suggestion, muttering a soft "That's a bad idea."
He soon realised how rude that sounded, as though he didn't want to be visited by Ian. His own eyes widened as he thought of something else to say that didn't sound so... rude. What a task. He let his other hand linger by their interlocked hands, soon stroking the back of Ian's hand soothingly. "I'd much rather you visit me before or after work, Ian." He said softly, softening his gaze as he looked at the man. "I'd be more relaxed then..." He said once again, almost convincing himself of his claim.
( Jazz )

Spikes
April 23rd, 2017, 06:10 AM
Ian was rather surprised at Thanos' reaction to his offer, he definitely wasn't expecting a certain "no". He relaxed slightly, though, as Thanos continued to speak, possibly attempting to smooth over his refusal. It did make sense, and besides, he was offering a visit at a much better time. "Alright... You'll have to give me some info, then." he chuckled softly, pulling the man's hand closer and kissing it. "I can't visit if I don't know where... Or when." of course, he wanted to visit, but there was still nothing wrong with Thanos paying him a visit instead. Either way there was no difference, except for one thing...
"Sure you don't just want me to work for you, still?" he was grinning once more, almost holding the man's hand hostage. "Want me to serve you?" he was just joking around. He'd serve Thanos anytime the man wanted, free of charge, even. He was already paying enough with his presence.
( Vanellen )

Vanellen
April 23rd, 2017, 06:35 AM
His cheeks burned as the other placed a gentle kiss upon the skin of his hand. God, were his lips soft. How was every aspect of him so wonderfully perfect in an almost inhuman way? It was as though he'd be rebelling against the rules of maturing his whole life, and took his own perfect pathway. If only it included a heightened sense of style, but still, he didn't mind.
"You could always meet me outside of work," Thanos suggested, a small shiver running down his spine as the heat from the hand kiss was still present "At around 1 am or so." He added, just looking at the man. "But, My apartment isn't far away either," he added with a small curl of a smile.
What followed, however, made him sputter with surprise. Work for? Serve? What was he saying? He may have liked the idea, sure, but... what? "Serve me...?" Thanos repeated, trying to make sure that was what the other said. "I hope you mean just drinks... right?" maybe his mind had wandered too far. After all, he was already trying to gain more affection from the other. Maybe he was just overthinking what the other said. Still... it sounded nice. Maybe he could wear the waiter's uniform instead of... whatever he was wearing now.
( Jazz )

Wolvesregion
April 23rd, 2017, 08:30 AM

Thorn doesn't hesitate to eat it, he shoves his muzzle right in. Cory does the same. Thorn uses puppy eyes begging for more. "This is great!" Farel said, but. Trance was to busy eating to say anything.

Bandido
April 23rd, 2017, 09:24 AM
Bastina walked in the park, walking her disguise, German Shepherd. It was a beautiful day, the birds chirped and the sky didn't have a single cloude in the sky. Although, this was not a scene to behold for her.

She sat down and unleashed her dog and let it play with the rest. She only hoped that someone could just sit next to her so she could satisfy her boredom.

(It's an open RP so I could get something going with her.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 23rd, 2017, 11:30 AM
Sano smiles " you're welcome " he says as he turns off the stove " that's one of the most popular dishes I've made so it's really good "

Sasuke looks at peter then just sits in a chair by him " ... I don't want to get the bed bloody " he says calmly

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 11:31 AM
Sano smiles " you're welcome " he says as he turns off the stove " that's one of the most popular dishes I've made so it's really good "

Sasuke looks at peter then just sits in a chair by him " ... I don't want to get the bed bloody " he says calmly

"Oh, It's okay, Sasuke. I can clean the sheets. Or, if you want, you can take a shower. I'll probably be asleep, so you can just come in here and sleep by me, if you want." He smiled.

Wolvesregion
April 23rd, 2017, 12:05 PM

Farel put on her jacket, she had small horns on her head so she placed the hood over them. People would stare or point at her red eyes and gray hair, but she didn't care. Since Trance didn't look to different from them they ignore him. "How do you deal with those humans talking about you?" Trance stared at Farel. "I can't control the way I was born, it really doesn't matter to me and I don't care." She answered. She looked at Sano, her red eyes shining. "Do you have a fovorite thing to do? Well, other than cooking.."

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 23rd, 2017, 12:42 PM
Bastina walked in the park, walking her disguise, German Shepherd. It was a beautiful day, the birds chirped and the sky didn't have a single cloude in the sky. Although, this was not a scene to behold for her.

She sat down and unleashed her dog and let it play with the rest. She only hoped that someone could just sit next to her so she could satisfy her boredom.

(It's an open RP so I could get something going with her.)
Alex walked through a small gate into the park, looking around at the beautiful place. He smiled and walked to one of the benches, sitting down and noticing another person was already sitting there. "It's a beautiful day today." He said, looking at her. "Are one of those dogs yours?" He asks, noticing the leash in her hands.

Bandido
April 23rd, 2017, 01:27 PM
Alex walked through a small gate into the park, looking around at the beautiful place. He smiled and walked to one of the benches, sitting down and noticing another person was already sitting there. "It's a beautiful day today." He said, looking at her. "Are one of those dogs yours?" He asks, noticing the leash in her hands.

Bastina looked over to the man and smiled. "Yes, the white German shepherd is mine." She answered. While pointing to the white dog that pranced and chased the other dogs.
"I go by the name of Bastina, may I have yours?"

Slash-GNR
April 23rd, 2017, 01:44 PM
(Sorry that I have been gone, but is it to late to join?)

Bandido
April 23rd, 2017, 02:56 PM
How many pets can a Character have?

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 23rd, 2017, 03:53 PM
Bastina looked over to the man and smiled. "Yes, the white German shepherd is mine." She answered. While pointing to the white dog that pranced and chased the other dogs.
"I go by the name of Bastina, may I have yours?"
"I'm Alex. Alex Byrne." He says, looking at the German Shepherd. "I love dogs. They're always by your side when you need them."

Bandido
April 23rd, 2017, 04:05 PM
"I'm Alex. Alex Byrne." He says, looking at the German Shepherd. "I love dogs. They're always by your side when you need them."

Bastina put up a fake smile and examined the newcomer.
"Yes, always by your side."
She repeated, and went back to her memories of the dog transforming and doing her dirty work.

Spikes
April 23rd, 2017, 04:38 PM
"You seem flustered." still holding Thanos' hand, he rubbed over it with another of his own. He thought Thanos was kind of... Cute, in his own way. It seemed as if nobody had ever treated him like this before. Strange... surely someone would've at least tried to do what he was doing to him. He smiled at the man's proposition. 1am? He sure did work late into the night. "I think I'd prefer the apartment visit... But I'll take both, thank you." was he hinting at something there? Ian had never been invited to someone's apartment. Though then again, this wasn't exactly the line of work that would warrant a visit from a stranger like Thanos.
He chuckled softly at the man's moment of confusion, reaching up and ruffling his hair slightly. "You think all I can do is serve drinks? I meant anything, Thanos. Within reason." he smirked slightly, pulling his hand back down to meet with the other's once more. "Though that was more of a joke, to be honest." he got back to gently rubbing Thanos' hand, watching as he still maintained a blush.
"The offer still stands, though."
( Vanellen )

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 23rd, 2017, 05:55 PM
Bastina put up a fake smile and examined the newcomer.
"Yes, always by your side."
She repeated, and went back to her memories of the dog transforming and doing her dirty work.
"So, how are you today, Bastina?" He asked, smiling kindly. ( Short post XD )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 23rd, 2017, 05:57 PM
Nope! Come right in!) Sasuke shakes his head " no I must go.. my job isn't done I need to find my next prey"

Sano smiles " because they're talking good about me and probably my looks as well I've gained their respect and their trust so they think of me as one of the family one might say and my other hobbies are farming "

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 06:05 PM
Nope! Come right in!) Sasuke shakes his head " no I must go.. my job isn't done I need to find my next prey"

Sano smiles " because they're talking good about me and probably my looks as well I've gained their respect and their trust so they think of me as one of the family one might say and my other hobbies are farming "

"Oh.. Well... I'll see you back here, then.." Peter said softly, closing his tired eyes and passing out from exhaustion.

Bandido
April 23rd, 2017, 06:19 PM
"So, how are you today, Bastina?" He asked, smiling kindly. ( Short post XD )

"Today's been a rough day." She answered, and pulled her hand out to snap her fingers multiple times. "First, my master is a cruel one, and had me clean up messes he made purposely for me to clean." She continued as her dog heard her calling and raced back to her.

"And has me take the first bites of his food, encase there was any poison in it, and did not want to die from it."
She said sadly, petting her dog's sides.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 23rd, 2017, 07:42 PM

Sakura comes out a few minutes later but she had no shirt and was wearing a very short shirt not only showing off her skin and huge scar on her back but her powerful muscles as well she holds the sword which was not only brand new but looked even more powerful than before " here she is what do you think?"
Rubinaito bump :3)

Sasuke nods as he just disappears into the darkness reappearing in his house he drops to his knees

Bandido
April 23rd, 2017, 07:51 PM
Name: Hypnerova
What you are ( demon, angel, human): angel
Looks ( if angel or demon show your true form): themepack.me/i/c/749x468/media/g/438/angel-theme-16.jpg

Powers: lightning, weather, water and ice (the same as water)

Job: (this is her own job): hunter of demons and humans

Family ( if any)
Weapon( if any ): a large syth (electronical elemental)

Skills: move like an acrobatic, jumps high, fast
Weaknesses: fire but can put it out with water
Pets:

Zach: img04.deviantart.net/3d48/i/2009/109/f/1/lightning_wolf_by_blue_moon_angel.jpg

Kilala:data: image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxMTEhUTExIWFhUWFxoYGRgXGRgdGBoaGBcYHRoZGx oaHiggGholHRcYITIhJSkrLi4uGB8zODMtNygtLisBCgoKDg0O GxAQGzclICIvLS0tLS03LS0vLTAtLS0tLy0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS 0tLS8tNi0tLS0tLS0vLS8vLS0tLf/AABEIAM8A9AMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAbAAACAwEBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAABQMEBgIBB//EAEcQAAIAAwUFBQQHBQUJAQEAAAECAAMRBAUSITEiQVFhcRMyg ZGhBkKxwVJicoKSovAUI7LR4RUzQ4PxJFNUY3OzwtLTkwf/xAAaAQACAwEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAwECBAUG/8QAMxEAAgECBAIJAwQCAwAAAAAAAAECAxEEEiExQVEFImFxgZG hwfATsdEUMuHxUtIjQkP/2gAMAwEAAhEDEQA/APuMEEEABBBBAB5BHsL7xvmTJNHfa+gu03kNPGKykoq7JSuX4I z032jOolBF+lOcL6LX4iM/ed82g6WyQRvVCUPhnUnd3xGaWOop2Tu+z5YuqUjfzZqqKswUcS aDzMLZ9/yF0fH9kVH4u6PExg7PaUejO8xmO/Mn5uPOHViCChSTMJ49kcX4pmfrHPrdLW0jEd+ntuxtN9pVI2TL H25i1H3VqD+IRUa/lOtpPRBLC+RDsPxRPLNo92XT/qOB6JiiXsrUffkjlhY+tR8IyPpHEz7L8rfyRkghbP8Aafsqss0 TR9BsAP3WUDPqDXlHq+10yYaS5SDmxZvTZ+Me3s1oCntJKTF0O A4suJVhXyBjHWdUxErUDFkKkU5U3f1hv6yuo2zO/al90Pp0YS4eptv7WtZz/cgfZavq8SreU73plPsqg/iJhRYaUykK3NsPrlUw3kTTvs6eGD+UK/X17WdRLwX5Kzoxi/2kotbn/HmeAk/+hiYPM/303xWTT0lg+

Trickstar: pre12.deviantart.net/91e3/th/pre/f/2012/029/0/2/phoenix_by_sandara-d4o2ewx.jpg

Other: she never reveals her self, but only to kill demons and eat souls of humans. (She a rebellious girl XD)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 23rd, 2017, 08:04 PM
Accepted

Wolvesregion
April 23rd, 2017, 08:06 PM

" I like to train animals as well as using the DJ set and watching Trance try to pick up people at the bar.." She said and Trance smiled. "Hey don't judge.
me.." Farel laughed and Thorn tried to play with Cory, but do to size.... He ended up almost squashing Cory.

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 08:29 PM
Peter quietly slept in his bed, hugging a pillow to his chest and thinking it was Sasuke.

Bandido
April 23rd, 2017, 09:18 PM
Name: Erza Vantegera Scarlet
What you are ( demon, angel, human): demon
Looks ( if angel or demon show your true form): https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRA_inhyIbF2tFQ3ZAZEhuhVGaFSX8_r FB2u4E1d-Fz0esKNKAB

For angels and demons only: what powers you have: complete control of fire, lava, heat, light, flight
Family ( if any)
Weapon( if any ): syth (you already knew it XD)
Skills: high jumper, stealthy, moves like a pro, strength

Weaknesses
Other

Ciyo- vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/gods-goddess/images/d/dd/2-phoenix.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140731170433

Hilcha- https://i.ytimg.com/vi/om_C7H5aZ4A/maxresdefault.jpg

Sheva- https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSO159ARfjXn9Pb4GOhHZSQahr49L5DO IGKus3BJIw0yNRwylkS

Lena- https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUTtPNpRjbqWm1GoLPMR9HPKSZnHxwf IIyq4jsJcB92UJoYKCg

Ciyo as normal pet- https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.10300984.0602/flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
Hilcha normal pet- reddish brown cat
Sheva- cream colored fox (foxes can be owned if you have it legally)
Lena- white tabby

Vanellen
April 24th, 2017, 12:17 AM
Thanos ignored the flustered comment, just focusing on the look on the other's face and the feeling of his hand touching his own. Sure, he was quite flushed at the moment, but he wasn't to blame completely. He'd never felt like this towards another person, let alone a person in a bar. He'd always managed to dislike people in bars, anyway. Probably the reason why he didn't often visit.
"I don't mind either," Thanos simply responded, happy that Ian would take up his offers. This man really was a charming character. He wouldn't mind having him in his home at all. Who knows what would happen if they went back to his apartment and learned more about each other. Maybe a movie marathon, long conversations on the balcony... and perhaps even dinner together. He would've loved to have dinner with Ian, actually... he'd be much more entertaining that listening to other people having a good time with friends at restaurants. He hated that stuff, but only because he didn't have it.
Though, as talk went on about the service, he found his hair being muddled by the other's hand. Thanos hissed softly as his hair fell out of place, his hand instantly tending to his hair, sweeping back over to one side. "Anything..?" he whispered softly to himself. He really liked the idea of that, especially when he said it in that voice like the strum of silk threads. Who knows, maybe the service included extra affection. Though, when told it was a joke, his brows furrowed slightly... and then told the offer still stands... what. How confusing can a man be? Rather than just blushing it and submitting to the other's joke, he stared at him. He felt as though this were the first time he gave this man the harsh look he'd give customers who couldn't decide what they want at the restaurant. "Is it a joke or not?" He asked, voice monotone as he spoke "Don't taunt me." what, was this guy baiting him or something?
( Jazz )

Spikes
April 24th, 2017, 12:40 AM
Ian was rather glad that he'd been invited over, it had been the first time someone had done so. Not to mention that Thanos would've been the first person he wished would invite him over. Today was his lucky day. "We could go anytime now, you know." he was rather eager to visit, smiling at the man. He was rather surprised when the man made a fuss over his hair. Maybe he just wanted to keep it neat? It didn't look as though that was how it should naturally fall... Oh well, it didn't seem a huge issue, at the time. He wasn't the type to judge such things.
He wasn't quite prepared for the glare he got from the same man who'd been as sweet as honey to him before, and ended up gawking in confusion as a result. What was wrong? He didn't really know why he was given such a harsh look all of a sudden, though only just started to understand when Thanos continued to talk. His tone even matched his stare. Hell, he knew he was a demon, but this did scare him, if just a little. "..I mentioned it because you came in during my work hours, but don't want me to visit you while you work." for all he knew, he could just be making matters worse at this point. He didn't want to hurt or trick Thanos, but he didn't exactly know how he could express that at this moment. "I offered because you seemed to like the idea of it..." his tone seemed to quiet down nearing the end of his words. Maybe he would say something that'd mess everything up.
( Vanellen )

Vanellen
April 24th, 2017, 01:10 AM
Thanos quietened down. He was overthinking things, wasn't he? Why would this man be out to bait him anyway? Did he look like the type that had much to offer, let alone anything to be exploited for? He looked down for a moment, evaluating his reaction before looking back at Ian. He realised now why he had ever gotten into a relationship before. His demeanor always seemed to be used to intimidate so people would take him more seriously. Honestly, how else could he handle his job if he didn't have this go-to act? He gave the bartender an apologetic look, grasping his hand once more before uttering "Sorry. I haven't had a good day." he pause for a moment, soon adding "... or week."
He waited a few moments, giving himself to get back in order before looking back at the man who'd only really just been trying to keep him happy in that moment. He was thankful to hear that explanation, but also very flattered. He... really liked this person. It was kind of embarrassing how much he liked him, and how little time he had spent with him. He stroked the other's arm; slow and affectionately, hopefully helping the other look past his defensive nature. He didn't want to scare him off after all.
"I'd like it if you came back with me tonight," he said in a soft tone, looking down in the slightest, afraid to hear a 'no' after what he had said prior "I never have much to do when I get home anyway." well, that almost sounded like he didn't want him over. He straightened himself up slightly, adding onto the last sentence he spoke. "Maybe I'd enjoy the night more with you there."
( Jazz )

Spikes
April 24th, 2017, 01:27 AM
As he watched Thanos ponder, he wondered if that was a good thing, or a bad thing. All he could do for the moment was watch in silence, still a little surprised. He breathed a sigh of relief as he felt Thanos' hand on his own again, and was right back to smiling, as usual. "Oh, it's alright. I get what you mean..." he'd never had anything horribly bad, seeing as his patrons often couldn't see straight, let alone pester him for some reason. The worst he'd ever had to deal with was kicking a few people out, no big issue. Not to mention the flirting attempts made by one of his regulars... Surely Thanos had seen worse, right?
He let the man compose himself, definitely relieved that he hadn't made a bad mistake. He was definitely more tender now, aiming to calm them both down with his soothing strokes. It was working, at least for him. He leaned towards the man's movements, telling Thanos that it was alright in his own way.
Now Thanos was starting to sound a little worried, though Ian wasn't exactly sure what the man had to worry about. Hearing his proposition, Ian smiled, nodding with a simple "Yes".
"I'd like that, Thanos."

( Vanellen )

Vanellen
April 24th, 2017, 01:52 AM
He exhaled softly, a smile of relief tugging as his lips. He liked him better when he smiled like that. He could beat himself up later about the small spike of anger, of course, but now he'd have all the time in the world to admire that irresistible smile. Who knows, maybe he'd get to see it more often, maybe even a bit closer.
When the other agreed to come back to his apartment, he really had to pause and contain that rising joy within his chest. It wasn't often that he'd feel like this, and frankly, if being around Ian was filled with moments where he felt like this, he never wanted to stop being around him. It was almost too much to handle for a man like Thanos.
Eventually, Thanos got off of the bar stool, standing in front of Ian. His hand was still holding onto the other's, a thumb slowly stroking over the skin of his hand as he stood there. "I'm glad," he said, expressing his relief that the man wanted to share the night with him. Hell, maybe even Ian could carry him home, considering his offers prior, but he wasn't the type to ask something like that.
"I'm ready when you are," He said, still maintaining a soft smile. He'd love it if the other didn't take long, so there was more of the night and early morning to share together. He wouldn't mind if the other slept over for the night, either.

( Jazz )

Spikes
April 24th, 2017, 02:23 AM
He was surprised at how eager Thanos seemed to be when Ian accepted his offer to visit. Did this visit mean a lot to him? He happily believed it, himself, positively beaming. He wouldn't mind being visited either, in fact he hoped that Thanos would bring it up by the time they got there. If he didn't, Ian was sure he'd mention it himself. He wondered what Thanos would think of more than a dozen ball pythons...
His gaze was trained on Thanos as he got up, still softly grasping at his hand. He soon followed suit, standing in front of the man and snaking an arm around his waist as he did so. Sure, a bit of a cheeky move, but he thought he could get away with it.
"I'm ready now," he whispered, pulling Thanos ever so slightly closer by where his hand was positioned. "Mind leading the way?" he flashed another smirk, head tilted to the side. He was looking forward to this visit. Maybe it would open up some more opportunities for him to know Thanos just a little bit more. He was very interesting, even alluring, in a sense. He did worry about the sleeping arrangements, however. He felt as if he'd get carried away, spending time with Thanos and forget to go before he got sleepy. He personally wouldn't mind a good sleep with the man beside him, though he didn't know what Thanos would think if he overstayed his welcome.

( Vanellen )

Vanellen
April 24th, 2017, 02:56 AM
He felt his cheeks heat up once more as the other wrapped an arm around his waist. This man was just full of surprises, wasn't he? He looked away for a moment, inhaling softly as he humored his predicament. He was under this man's spell pretty bad, and honestly, he loved it. He wanted to see more of the unexpected from him.
As he looked back he let his gaze soften, focusing on the other's lips as he spoke. He loved it when the other whispered, it added the intimacy he oh-so-needed to feel from the other. He really did want to be close to the other, and this all seemed to be going so well. If it kept going this well, he could very well have the most wonderous acquaintance... or maybe even more than that. He swept that thought from his mind for now. He very well might've been overthinking the other's actions. He could've just been one of those guys who taunts certain men to see if they're desirable, yet, looking at Ian now, it was hard to think he was one of those men. He was much too kind and didn't seem to be trying too hard either.
Though, as he kept thinking upon that, he realised he'd been staring at the other's lips the entire time, not responding to what the other had said. He blinked, looking up at Ian with a half-lidded gaze. He had such a strong effect on him, it was almost scary. "You don't seem ready," he commented, smiling coyly as he looked at the other, running his hand over the arm that wrapped around his waist "You seem a bit preoccupied," he said, a small yet soft laugh following after. He liked this feeling, though. Maybe too much. He leant further into the other's hold, making the most out of this feeling.

( Jazz )

Spikes
April 24th, 2017, 04:13 AM
He always reacted perfectly, it seemed. Ian hadn't seen the light tinge of a blush on many faces before, at least not in situations such as this. He loved it, especially on this face. He wondered if, perhaps, it wasn't the blush he liked... Perhaps his face was what made it all the more irresistible. He wondered what Thanos must think of his sudden movements. He was taking all of this quite well, at least for someone Ian presumed would have never experienced such interactions before.
He definitely wanted them to meet again, and he assumed they would after an apartment visit. Surely that meant they would meet up again, right? He was already going to propose an offer for Thanos to visit him, later. What other way could he return such kindness? At least that was what he told himself. He knew that deep down, the second visit would be more for himself than a "thank you" to Thanos. Maybe this visit was the same for Thanos. Perhaps the invitation was also more for his enjoyment. Ian knew he'd enjoy himself just as much. He'd always missed company in the late hours he worked.
In a way, he knew this man would end up stealing the kiss that would abolish his separation from humanity for good, if of course he didn't steal his heart first. Thanos was already well on his way to doing just that, whether he knew it or not. Maybe that was another aspect as to why he was so alluring in the first place, the sense of "danger" that came along with following him around, leading up to this kiss that would mark the end of his days with what power he had. How strange it was that Thanos was able to make him want to lose what he had.
"Preoccupied?" he was at this point, as much as he tried to hide it. "I'm preoccupied?" he maintained a smirk, gaze tracing down the man's arm and towards his hand as it met with his. "Someone's been staring," he cooed gently, lifting the other up and holding him, almost bridal style. "Now why don't you lead the way? I'm not... as preoccupied now."

( Vanellen )

Vanellen
April 24th, 2017, 04:41 AM
He smiled as the other spoke playfully in response to his comment, his blush becoming more distinct as the other pointed out that he had noticed Thanos' longing gaze. He'd be more embarrassed, yet the way the other spoke only kept him more captivated, especially as he moved his lips. He couldn't deny that he wanted to press his own lips to them, their visible softness called to him with a warming welcome, yet he knew he'd have to control himself.
He then knew it would be hard to do so, as the man managed to sweep him off his feet. Quite literally, too. His eyes widened as the other picked him up, and felt his cheeks turn the softest tone of red, and he soon found himself gripping onto the other's shirt with a balled-up hand. He'd never been picked up like this before, and honestly, he didn't realise how much he wanted to be until now. He just wanted to fall back in those arms of his for as long as possible.
A small laugh escaped his lips, replacing any yelps that would occur in such a sudden moment. For that, he was kind of proud of himself, and he soon looked up at the other. What was he, some kind of knight in shining armor? That thought alone made the smile upon his lips tug slightly further. He battled with himself, pulling the smile into a more reasonable size, though his joy remained at the same level. He was in Ian's arms... he was in Ian's arms. He obviously didn't know the man long enough to have dreamed about this moment, but if he had, he knew he'd be dreaming of this every night. That was a crap cliche in itself, but, obviously, that didn't matter to him right now.
"I'd love to lead the way, but..." He trailed off, letting his legs dangle "I can't walk right now." he said, rolling the words upon his tongue as though they were hard confectionary. "Should I tell you where to go instead?" he hummed softly, becoming comfortable in his arms "If you don't mind, that is."

( Jazz )

Spikes
April 24th, 2017, 05:06 AM
With a smile and a soft, contented sigh, he glanced at the man in his arms. He really was taking this well, and though he did act surprised, he was able to convey happiness as well. Surely he could be no different at work, and even then if he was... he could never be too bad. Though he did respect Thanos' request. If he didn't want Ian to visit him at work, then he wouldn't. Simple enough. Was it normal for him to follow orders like that? Maybe it was, though it felt as if this case was a little different.
He hoisted the man a little further up, now noticing that their faces were only inches apart. It hadn't taken long for Ian to be attracted to him, maybe he was attracted from the start. Thanos' presence gave him a sense of familiarity that was more comforting than he could describe. It felt as if he already knew what he was doing, and what he had to do.
"What a shame it is that you can't... I'll have to carry you the whole way." he laughed softly, leaning in just close enough for their noses to touch. "So tell me where I should go." he gazed into the man's eyes, partially immobilised as he stared, so painfully close to the one thing he longed for. Such a sacrifice it was, though he knew that deep down, it would all be worth it in the end.

( Vanellen )

Vanellen
April 24th, 2017, 05:37 AM
As their faces were barely touching, Thanos couldn't pry his eyes off the other. He was so stuck in this moment, the closeness of their beings... he could barely think of anything else. He could see the vibrant green hue of his eyes so clearly, and honestly, it took his breath away. His eyelids fluttered in a manner that made him feel like he was stuck in a dream, but he knew all too well that this was better than any dream he'd had in the past.
"Cheeky..." he whispered after his comment, though liked the idea of being carried the whole way to the apartment. What a way to make a man feel special; carrying him home late at night with only the street lights to guide. Though, as their noses touched, his lids instantly lowered slightly, an aching in his bones becoming apparent. They were so close. He could feel the other's breath, he could see every movement of his eyes and he could hear the soft exhales from the other. He was completely captivated by the other. The way his heart was beating, he swore he could just faint in that moment. He was almost nervous being so close to the other, but more than anything, he was completely content being in his arms. He felt as though this was where he belonged, and deep down, he hoped it was the truth.
"Maybe you should start by leaving the bar, Ian." He finally spoke up, a smile upon his lips now. They'd just been admiring each other for the longest time, and he knew they wouldn't get anywhere at this point if they remained in this intense trance. They could fall into this again later, right? He wished they could as soon as they got to his apartment. Maybe there it would be even more comfortable... and even more warm.
( Jazz )

Spikes
April 24th, 2017, 04:19 PM
His eyes seemed to glint with amusement as Thanos whispered his own input. He wasn't complaining, however. The plan still stood, and he had no qualms with it at all. Ian did enjoy carrying this man, especially since they got to be so close. Close... They were already touching, and that was apparent at this stage. Surely they both shared the same intentions at this point. If Thanos hadn't shared the same feelings, he'd have no reason to stay in his embrace.
He was slightly embarrassed that they hadn't even moved yet, and instead focused on making his way out of the bar relatively quick. "Yeah... That might help." Perhaps Thanos was more distracting than he thought. Next thing he knew, he'd probably be bumping into walls, poles, anything. He tried to avoid glancing back down just yet, as he knew he wouldn't be able to look away, again. Taking a few more steps forward and looking around, he sighed softly. "Now would be the time to tell me where to go." he chuckled softly, stealing a quick glance at the man.

( Vanellen )

Vanellen
April 24th, 2017, 08:27 PM
As he got carried out from the bar by the other, he couldn't help but rest a hand on the man's chest, fingers softling tracing over the material of his shirt. He convinced himself he was doing this to steady himself, but he knew he was just trying to feel closer to the other. He hoped the other enjoyed his small ministrations as much as he enjoyed doing them. He continued to stroke the mans chest, looking up at him with what he assumed was a stare that looked oh-so-obviously longing. He could barely deny his attraction.
Thanos smiled and tilted his gaze to look down the street, studying the area around them. He knew where he was for sure. He then leant back against the man's chest with a soft smile. "Just keep walking down the street," he directed, feeling all-too-comfortable in the man's arms to really even speak properly. "It'll be the first apartment complex you'll see on this side." he added as an extra bit of information. It was an easy location, not far off from the bar or where he worked.
Before, he used to hate the location of the apartment. It wasn't expensive, of course, and it wasn't luxurious. In fact, the balcony looked like it had just been glued on after the building was made, but the commute to his old work made it unbearable. Thankfully, he left the job. No, not because he didn't like it, but because he would've been fired the next day anyway for his ... behavior towards the manager. Let it be known that tongue lashings are just as bad as an actual lashing. Boy, what a temper he has.
Now, he seemed glad to have a close-by apartment, as the crappy restaurant down the road had managed to re-open just as Thanos was reaching the ends of his bank account. Easy commute, and now, an easy visit for someone he'd like to have come over often. Well, he truly did bound gracefully off rock-bottom.
He hummed as he thought, nuzzling his head against the man's chest as he did so. "You're so warm..." he mumbled, noticing the contrast between the man holding him, and the cool night air. Exactly what he needed for nights like these...
( Jazz )

Spikes
April 24th, 2017, 08:50 PM
"Just down the street? Isn't that convenient..." listening to Thanos' directions, he made his way down the street, glancing at all of the other buildings around. He was already distracted enough by Thanos' hand movements, let alone the little glances he was able to sneak at the man in his arms. He tried concentrating on where he should be going, this time.
It was a shame that they lived in opposite directions, though that didn't really bother Ian all that much. He was fine with veering away from home for a night, or even two... It wouldn't be much of an issue for him. Ian smiled as he heard Thanos' soft words. He'd never expected for people to say these things about him, though then again, how many people would he hold like this? He kept at a calm pace, taking time to enjoy Thanos' small movements in his arms. Though soon enough, he took notice of a set of apartments nearby, stopping at the front. "This your place?" he murmured, looking back down at the man, now that he didn't have to worry about any distractions. What was the real distraction, though? Thanos, or the ordeal of not being able to concentrate on him on the way to his apartment? At least now he could focus on what he wanted, though he'd still have to carry him inside...
"Tell me which door to stop at... You know, if we actually go into this one." he laughed softly, gazing back down at him. Surely he couldn't live this close... He was just making it easier and easier to visit.

( Vanellen )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 24th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Peter quietly slept in his bed, hugging a pillow to his chest and thinking it was Sasuke.
Sasuke growls loudly looking up at the huge billboard filled with many pictures of people he has killed with each a x over them all except for peter. His eyes glowed madly as he grabs onto the floor " what am I doing?!? This isn't me!!"

Poppyfrost
April 24th, 2017, 09:29 PM
Sasuke growls loudly looking up at the huge billboard filled with many pictures of people he has killed with each a x over them all except for peter. His eyes glowed madly as he grabs onto the floor " what am I doing?!? This isn't me!!"

Peter started having a dream. A pleasant dream, where he was with Sasuke. Sasuke wasn't a demon. Peter was still a human, and now, so was Sasuke. They were sitting beneath a tree, simply speaking to each other. Peter couldn't read lips, but he could read one thing - "I love you". But soon... That dream turned dark. Sasuke's eyes began glowing, and he took one look at Peter before pouncing on him and tearing open his chest without second thought, blood spurting from the wound and coating Sasuke's body. Ripping his still-beating heart out, Sasuke licked the blood off before eating it, ending Peter's short lived life. Peter whimpered softly in his sleep, shaking and crying yet again.

rubinaito
April 24th, 2017, 09:39 PM
"Wow." Angel said, taking the sword. "Man that's beautiful work right there. Now I know where to go to fix my sword in the future!" He smiled at Sakura, before looking around. "You're good at this, aren't you?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 24th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed madly as he tears the pictures off the walls remembering each thing each kill each tear he's shed. He kneels down growling in anger as he remembers it all ... the day he took his loves life he tried to warn him he tried to get away but the hunger it was something he's never felt and ... he did it tearing into his love as he breathed his last breath with that smile on his face. Tears fall down his face as he looks up " naruto I'm sorry.. I'll make this right! The gods made me this way and I will stand against it I will make a new world where everyone is alive and you are smiling that smile of yours even if it kills me .." his eyes glowed pure red as shadows began covering his room " so be it "

Sakura smiles " yep it's why many famous people come here to see the things I've made " she sits down " and that music you were holding was my first piece of art although no one wants it for some reason " she laughs softly " but it did give me the strength to keep working hard "

rubinaito
April 24th, 2017, 10:01 PM
"I would buy it, but it's your first piece..." Angel said, looking at her with soft blue eyes. "It has a special place in this shop that could never be filled."

Poppyfrost
April 24th, 2017, 10:01 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed madly as he tears the pictures off the walls remembering each thing each kill each tear he's shed. He kneels down growling in anger as he remembers it all ... the day he took his loves life he tried to warn him he tried to get away but the hunger it was something he's never felt and ... he did it tearing into his love as he breathed his last breath with that smile on his face. Tears fall down his face as he looks up " naruto I'm sorry.. I'll make this right! The gods made me this way and I will stand against it I will make a new world where everyone is alive and you are smiling that smile of yours even if it kills me .." his eyes glowed pure red as shadows began covering his room " so be it "

Sakura smiles " yep it's why many famous people come here to see the things I've made " she sits down " and that music you were holding was my first piece of art although no one wants it for some reason " she laughs softly " but it did give me the strength to keep working hard "

Peter curled up in his sheets, his tears staining the blanket he was wrapped up in. Cracking open his eyes, he realized Sasuke still wasn't there. He slowly sat up and looked at the empty space beside him on the bed, then got out of the sheets and walked downstairs into the living room. After changing into his normal clothes, Peter walked outside in the darkness, heading into the forest.

(Should I kill Peter? I mean, he has no purpose anymore, unless you had any ideas.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 24th, 2017, 10:21 PM
Yes I have idea Sasuke turns peter into a demon :3)
Sakura smiles " that is true but the reason I made it was to make someone happy but ...." she looks away " that's too late now you can take it if you want.... it's of no use to me anymore "

Sasuke tilts his head as the shadows began to speak saying " on the move" in many whispered voices. He nods slowly and stands up " ... fine " he disappears

Poppyfrost
April 24th, 2017, 10:23 PM
Sakura smiles " that is true but the reason I made it was to make someone happy but ...." she looks away " that's too late now you can take it if you want.... it's of no use to me anymore "

Sasuke tilts his head as the shadows began to speak saying " on the move" in many whispered voices. He nods slowly and stands up " ... fine " he disappears

AH XD)

Peter sat down underneath a tree, curling his knees up to his chest and closing his eyes. He was no longer crying, and after a few moments of resting his eyes, he opened them back up and looked up at the starry night sky, staring at the stars and the glowing moon.

Poppyfrost
April 24th, 2017, 11:16 PM
Boop :3)

Vanellen
April 25th, 2017, 03:01 AM
It was a peaceful walk for the most part, though his mind ran wild as he thought of the other man. He really wanted this to end up well for them, he wanted to see this man as often as possible. Deep down, he even wanted to have him be a big part of his life... if that was even possible for a man like him. He was always so reserved, afraid to really open up to people. Of course, he had standards for people he could even talk to with, people he could trust, yet when it came to Ian, it just made sense. He didn't see what Ian could do to hurt him in the long run, and from his presentation right now, he didn't think Ian would even intend to hurt or trick him. Ian just seemed to perfectly fit into the gaps in his life. He really was better than a drink.
Thanos opened his eyes for a moment, looking at the apartment complex before him. Of course, he'd remember the place better than the rest of the city. Mostly negative memories, sure, but he knew this was the place without having to look too hard. "That's it, yeah," Thanos said with a slight mumble "Isn't it a masterpiece?" he added in a sarcastic tone, verbally spitting on the complex.
He looked back up at Ian, stroking his chest slowly as he watched him. He couldn't help but get sidetracked by how dashing the man looked, or how beautiful he looked in the somber light of the moon. He'd give anything to see that every night. Thanos laughed softly at the comment, happy Ian humored how close his apartment was. "Yes, this is the right place," he said, soothingly tracing his hand up to the man's shoulder "Just walk in and I'll tell you which room it is," he added. "It's on the second floor, though." he said with slight worry "You can set me down if you'd like."
( Jazz )

Spikes
April 25th, 2017, 03:38 AM
"That's it? Good." he made his way into the complex, stifling a laugh as he heard Thanos' comment and making sure to turn his body to the side to avoid accidentally grazing Thanos against something. He felt like if he only hurt the man a little, he'd break or something along the lines of that. He looked tougher than that, usually. Maybe the position he was in made him seem all the more... Precious. He always meant a lot to Ian, anyway. Why was that? He'd known this man for less than a day, but something made him feel as if he'd known him for a lifetime...
"Alright..." he mumbled, looking around the place. It looked crappier on the inside now, didn't it? Thanos wasn't lying. He 'humph'ed softly, still keeping the man close. He was even distracting him further, with even more subtle strokes of his hand upon his chest. Maybe he was trying to throw him off on purpose... Trying to test him. He knew he'd succeed, if just to impress the man alone. "I'll carry you up, no problem. Don't doubt me." he didn't hesitate to do so, either. He'd had enough of waiting, and scaled the steps rather swiftly, a look of determination on his face. It was just a set of stairs...
By the time they'd made it to the second floor, he still refused to let go, keeping a tight hold on the man in his arms. It almost appeared as if he'd caught or come across something of high value, and didn't want to let go. It was true in a sense. Thanos might just have been the most valuable "possession" that Ian had at this point.
And now he'd get to spend some more special hours with him. Lady luck must really be on his side today. As he looked at the array of simple, wooden doors in front, he glanced back down at Thanos and made a gesture with his head towards them. "Now tell me which one so I can carry you over the threshold..." he chuckled softly, not wanting to look away whilst he could.

( Vanellen )

Vanellen
April 25th, 2017, 09:50 AM
Thanos laughed softly, taking his 'I'll carry you all the way' as a joke in the moment. Surely Ian was tired from carrying him all the way from the bar, and at a rather slow pace due to actually carrying an extra person along. He was surprised Ian even managed to get into the apartment complex without dropping him on the ground, but as the other headed towards the stairs, Thanos' figure still in his arms, he realised the man was serious about this. He almost felt bad for the man, going up the stairs like this just for Thanos' own comfort in his arms. He almost wanted to tell the man to let him down so that he didn't have to struggle, but he showed no signs of such. What a man... It was somewhat cute seeing the determination splayed across his face. He just wanted to kiss it all over, in his own way of saying 'thank you' he supposed.
In this moment, he had never felt so safe or so calm. He crossed a leg over the other in his position, as though he were relaxing on a sun chair, and now knew the man just wouldn't let him fall. He loved the feeling of being held by his arms; supported. It was everything he could've wanted... in a manner of actions, of course. It was amazing being so close to him as well, blissfully inhaling the scent of the other which actually wasn't all that bad. Surprising? Yes. Definitely. He expected worse, and now that he thought on that, he wanted to lock himself for even thinking that. This man cared about how was perceived, right? Maybe not fashion-wise, but... Everything else was done perfectly.
Or maybe it was just perfect to Thanos.
"Carry me over the threshold?" Thanos repeated, almost sputtering as his cheeks heated up in the slightest. He looked back at the man with his eyes filled with absolute adoration for the other, exhaling softly before whispering "It's number 29. Go ahead." His hand stroking the other's shoulder gently, enticing the other to follow his directions, yet he knew the other would follow even if he didn't tantalise him. They both wanted this time together, so why delay it by doubting it all?
( Jazz )

Spikes
April 25th, 2017, 04:47 PM
"Twenty-nine?" he exhaled softly as he glanced over towards the door, readying himself to continue on. As he reached the door, he realised he faced quite the dilemma. He couldn't let go of Thanos, though he still needed to open the door. No matter, he could find a way. Taking in a deep breath, he propped the man up, reaching out and turning the door handle before quickly pulling him back into the position he was in before. He didn't hesitate to walk through, where he left the door open behind him and stumbled over to the couch, placing Thanos down onto it and slumping beside him as he panted softly.
"Said I would..." he shifted slightly, resting right on top of Thanos and glancing down at him. He knew he'd left the door open, but didn't want to get up at this point... If Thanos was successfully pinned, too, he couldn't close the door either. Ian knew he'd have to get up eventually, but just wanted to relax for now.
"Anything for dinner?" he chuckled. He'd already eaten and hell, he didn't even eat the same things as the man in the first place. For the meantime he simply sighed and closed his eyes, nuzzling up to Thanos and pressing their cheeks together. He let out a soft yawn, closing his eyes and humming softly against the man's skin.
( Vanellen )

rubinaito
April 25th, 2017, 06:19 PM

Angel frowned. "I couldn't." He confessed. "Everything I touch... dies..."He said quietly. "Not literally, but... Never mind." He put it down carefully, backing away from it. For once the demon didn't want to take advantage of the mortal in front of him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 25th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Sakura begins to laugh loudly at this " boy I know what you are your a demon right ?" She says laughing softly " kid I've known since the first time I saw you I am a -" her beautiful long sliver wings open wide from her back as she smiles a kind smile " I am a angel after all my friend so don't worry about me dying I'm not that weak "

Poppyfrost
April 25th, 2017, 07:10 PM
AH XD)

Peter sat down underneath a tree, curling his knees up to his chest and closing his eyes. He was no longer crying, and after a few moments of resting his eyes, he opened them back up and looked up at the starry night sky, staring at the stars and the glowing moon.

boop)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 25th, 2017, 07:26 PM
boop)
The shadows gather around the tree as Sasuke walks towards him " ..... peter do you wish for power to live forever?" He asks calmly although he doesn't show himself

Poppyfrost
April 25th, 2017, 07:29 PM
The shadows gather around the tree as Sasuke walks towards him " ..... peter do you wish for power to live forever?" He asks calmly although he doesn't show himself

Peter looked up, hearing Sasuke's voice. "... I..." He frowned slightly. He didn't know. The power to do that would mean he would make friends, watch them grow old and die, and that cycle would keep going. He didn't know. But Peter assumed that since Sasuke was asking him, he decided to agree because he thought that Sasuke would have something else planned for him. "I guess I do.." He said softly.

rubinaito
April 25th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Sakura begins to laugh loudly at this " boy I know what you are your a demon right ?" She says laughing softly " kid I've known since the first time I saw you I am a -" her beautiful long sliver wings open wide from her back as she smiles a kind smile " I am a angel after all my friend so don't worry about me dying I'm not that weak "
Angel smiled back, but he continued backing up. "I guess I was right about you being an angel with that cheesy pick-up-line." He chuckled, looking outside. "It's just..." He trailed off, before his hand twitched. Darkness began spreading up his fingers, turning them into wickedly sharp claws. "I'm not a normal demon. I mean, I am, but..." He stared at his hand. "I don't know what I am anymore." He spread out his wings. "The most beautiful things have turned to dust in my hands." He said softly, nudging the door open with his shoulder. "It was nice to see you, Sakura. You'll likely see my sword again soon." With another twitch, the darkness began spreading up his face. Angel took off running, before flying away swiftly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 25th, 2017, 09:24 PM
Sasuke smiles as he holds out his hand " I don't want to hurt you nor end your life but please forgive me if I end up doing both but you'll have the power to stop me "

Sakura laughs softly " as all demons say" her eyes glowed softly as her wings disappeared

Poppyfrost
April 25th, 2017, 09:25 PM
Sasuke smiles as he holds out his hand " I don't want to hurt you nor end your life but please forgive me if I end up doing both but you'll have the power to stop me "

Sakura laughs softly " as all demons say" her eyes glowed softly as her wings disappeared

Peter frowned slightly, then reached up and gently took his hand, pulling himself up and staring up at Sasuke. "What..?" He whispered, tilting his head slightly.

rubinaito
April 25th, 2017, 09:36 PM
Angel perched on the top of a tree, watching as the leaves began crumbling to dust. Sakura didn't know what was happening to him, she didn't understand. He looked at the sky. "Rubin," He called. "Why did you leave me?!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 25th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed madly as he holds peters hand " I am not a mortal nor am I a angel I'm far more darker and dangerous thanks to the souls I've taken " his eyes glowed as shadows move and gather as a pair of six red eyes appear behind him within the darkness watching peter with hell in its eyes " I'm a demon "

A voice was heard behind angel " ohh who's Rubin? " it was Sakura who somehow followed him without making a sound she was a trained angel after all

rubinaito
April 25th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Angel didn't react. "My twin" He said softly, watching a dead leaf crumble to dust in the wind. He picked up a shriveled flower, comparing it to the freshly bloomed on just a few feet away on a healthy tree.

Poppyfrost
April 25th, 2017, 10:38 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed madly as he holds peters hand " I am not a mortal nor am I a angel I'm far more darker and dangerous thanks to the souls I've taken " his eyes glowed as shadows move and gather as a pair of six red eyes appear behind him within the darkness watching peter with hell in its eyes " I'm a demon "

A voice was heard behind angel " ohh who's Rubin? " it was Sakura who somehow followed him without making a sound she was a trained angel after all

Peter's hand began shaking as he nervously looked up at Sasuke. "Sasuke.." He whispered, tears pricking his eyes. "You're still my.. Good thing, right?" He whispered, managing a small smile. "If.. If I'm going to die tonight at the hands of you, and come back as a demon, I want to know that you're doing it for a good reason.." He whispered, smiling softly up at him. A few tears slid down his cheeks and he looked away, not wanting Sasuke to see him cry again.

Vanellen
April 26th, 2017, 10:07 AM
Thanos found himself laughing in the softest of sounds, adoring the efforts the other went to to get into Thanos' apartment. If only other people showed the same eagerness to get into his apartment, or even he himself. Though now, with Ian in his humble craphole of a home, it somehow felt a million times better to be in. He realised mostly everything seemed better by his side, though. The horrible condition of the apartment complex that he often complained about had become a small, humorous comment between the two. It was like all the world's issues just vanished in the moments he was by Ian's side. That really said a lot, considering that he'd barely known Ian for even 5 hours. This feeling was so odd, being so attached to something so fresh in his life, yet he knew he couldn't just deny it. It was there, in black and white, not even a 'maybe'. He knew what this was.
He smiled at Ian as he placed him down on the couch, looking up at him as he physically collapsed on him. Well that was odd... The door was wide open. Was he that worn out after carrying him? Any man would, but he seemed to want to deny he even had any issues going around with another person in his arms. How cute. Yet, Thanos felt bad for being the reason why he was so worn out.
Thanos gently wrapped his arms around the other, somewhat struggling to even do that. He couldn't deny that this tight embrace was a truly a wonderful feeling, yet he'd want to break from it for other things. He looked at Ian at the suggestion of dinner, stroking the other's back soothingly. "I could made something for you if you'd like." He added, hands still stroking other others back in a small moment of bliss "I wouldn't mind..." He added, both reassuring himself and the other.
( Jazz )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 26th, 2017, 12:37 PM
Sakura smiles softly " I see so you also lost a family member as well ... if it makes you feel a better I lost my whole family to one guy... including the one I loved and.... I wasn't strong enough to end that man .." she smiles sadly " he even scar me and to this day.... I still have nightmares of him"

Sasuke smiles " yes I will forever be your good thing and I am doing it for a good reason.... a rather selfish reason in a way but " he begins to hold peter close holding him tight while his face was hidden on his shoulder " ... I can't lose a other light no matter what "

Bandido
April 26th, 2017, 12:49 PM
I actually need some human victims for my character to kill so... Yeah, its her job. Your choice! Although you may escape her.

Poppyfrost
April 26th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Sakura smiles softly " I see so you also lost a family member as well ... if it makes you feel a better I lost my whole family to one guy... including the one I loved and.... I wasn't strong enough to end that man .." she smiles sadly " he even scar me and to this day.... I still have nightmares of him"

Sasuke smiles " yes I will forever be your good thing and I am doing it for a good reason.... a rather selfish reason in a way but " he begins to hold peter close holding him tight while his face was hidden on his shoulder " ... I can't lose a other light no matter what "

Peter flinched slightly as he was pulled closer to Sasuke, but he eventually relaxed and pressed up against him, stray tears sliding down his cheeks. "This little light will never die out.." He whispered, hugging him tightly and nestling his head into his chest.

Spikes
April 26th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Ian almost seemed to purr as he felt Thanos' arms around him, slowly opening his eyes to gaze at the man he was lying on. He reached a hand up to the man's cheek, patting at it in a small display of affection that he could manage. "Oh, no need... I'm not hungry..." he let out a short, soft sigh, snuggling up in the other's arms and continuing to purr as the man stroked his back. He'd never behaved this way before, though this side of him seemed to come out naturally with Thanos' company.
"I am really tired, though.." his eyelids drooped slightly, and he rolled his head to the side. Unexpectedly, his eyes flickered open quickly once more. "I, uh... my place is pretty far away, and it's late..." now he was just trying to slowly ease Thanos into the idea of him staying over for the night. He couldn't stay any longer, yet. He had animals to feed... Not to mention a few habits to hide. He didn't want to scare Thanos off.
He nuzzled the man's cheek as he waited for a response. He was hopeful, for the now... They'd shared a few moments that could be seen as more than just friendship-building. Maybe staying over for the night would seal the deal, or maybe he'd have to "seal the deal" himself. Kissing this man would be a huge gamble on his part, though he couldn't exactly explain why to Thanos at this point. For now, he awaited a response, seeing if he could gauge how Thanos felt about him.

( Vanellen )

Vanellen
April 27th, 2017, 02:59 PM
He laughed, exhale soft against the air. Ian was quite interesting to watch, his mannerisms more like a cat than a person. Though he wasn't much of a person to take care of pets other than a walking, glorified goldfish, he was almost too willing to offer care to Ian. He just wanted him to stay all night and day, wrap him up in a blanket and then wrap his own arms around him, whispering the most sickeningly sweet lines of adoration to the man. Oh, God... He'd never though like this before. He was at that age where he was expected to be married at the very least, but all he truly did was go to work, go home, fall asleep over and over again every day. Never once did he stop to ponder what he was missing in life, and only now had it dawned on him. He wanted more than anything to be in a deep relationship, maybe a marriage, maybe just a relationship, but he knew he needed it at this point. He wouldn't be getting any younger, and life definitely wasn't going to go easy on him if he didn't find it soon.
He had gone silent in the midst of this thought, though he soon heard the other's words ring in his ears, and his gaze softened slightly, a small smile tugging at his lips once more. He wanted to stay here overnight? This night had become more akin to a dream than reality. He slowly pulled the other closer, a hand tracing up the other's back, his palm rolling over one of his shoulder blades. "No need for an excuse," he started, voice soft and soothing "Stay as long as you want..."
More like 'stay with me forever'.
He continued to stroke the other's back, finding himself shifting slightly to get more comfortable. The couch was the worst place to sleep in the apartment Thanos, and he'd slept in the bathtub once. "Listen," He mumbled softly "It's better we sleep in my bed.." He suggested, running a hand up to his neck, soon letting his fingers drift to caress the soft skin of his cheek. He wanted to hold him all night, he wanted feel his warmth against his being, and he wanted to have him with him to tell him his ever-drifting dream of true meaning in a relationship. God, he just wanted Ian to be with him...
( Jazz )

Spikes
April 27th, 2017, 05:58 PM
'Stay as long as you want'? that was a good sign... It was even better than what Ian expected at first. He didn't want to move away from the warmth that emanated from this man, and even the scent, for that matter. How creepy was it to say 'you smell delicious'? He refrained from saying something like that... for now. He'd have to "spill" later. "That'll be a long time, you know... I like this place." he paused to contemplate what he said, before letting out a soft laugh and correcting himself.
"I like you, actually."
He nuzzled Thanos, purring softly as he soaked up the man's affection and warmth. He stayed silent for the time being, listening to what Thanos was saying to him. It was hard to understand when you were concentrating on how someone's voice sounded, though he did manage to catch a few... Key words. His bed. "You don't mind sleeping with me..?" he smiled as he felt Thanos' hand against his cheek, moving his own hand up to meet with it. He wrapped a few fingers around Thanos' hand, his grip rather loose until he gave a comforting squeeze.
"I don't mind... Well, I'd prefer that, to be honest." he chuckled softly, slowly sitting up and looking towards the door, which was still wide open in his "panic" to get in. "Let me just get that, first..." he let out a small groan as he got up, pacing over to the door and swinging it shut. "Now I don't know about you, but I'm feeling kinda... Tired..." he looked back at Thanos, smiling. "You do too, right..?" of course, that wasn't entirely true. With his incessant yawning, he probably seemed very tired, but with company like this? He couldn't force himself to sleep at this point. He hoped that it was the same for Thanos... tired, though not enough to stay up and cuddle for a bit.

( Vanellen )

Bandido
April 28th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Bump...it deserves it.

Vanellen
April 29th, 2017, 10:34 AM
Thanos basked in the glow of the other's affection, his smile only becoming more apparent as the other let the line 'I like you' pour from his lips. He loved hearing that. He loved knowing the other wanted to be around him. He couldn't really ask for more anyway, as having the man by him seemed to do wonders with him, but yet, he could count it all as concerning as well. He wasn't sure if romantic interest like this spawned so quickly and so briskly. He was stunned he could even feel this way in fact because he had gone so long in life without feeling a hand on his cheek, without feeling the warmth-donning embrace of love. He knew he was absolutely captivated, allured and enchanted by the other, and he loved it. His every touch was like akin to the warmth of a fireplace, yet his own feelings raged on as the flames from said fire; contained, yet still burning intensely against the cold air.
He watched as the other pulled himself away from the intimate moment and closed the wide-open front door. What a relief. His neighbours weren't the sweetest of people after all. Surely they could complain about flirtatious chatter. He smiled at the other as he returned, getting up and off the couch himself within a few moments of slight struggle. He wasn't all that tired due to his work schedule, but yet, he would definitely like to be in his own bed before he did feel tired. Not because he'd usually do that, but because he wanted to know what it felt like to share a bed with someone you felt so much for. He wondered if this might be his only time experiencing that, though, thinking about what the other said prior, a second visit was at least in order after tonight.
"Tired enough to get to bed, yes," Thanos said bluntly, of course not wanting to outright say he wasn't tired. Surely the other wanted to hear excuses to nudge himself into bed, despite the invitation.
Thanos gently grasped the other's hand, leading him down the apartment room's small hallway. Of course, there were only a few other rooms accessible beside the bedroom, but the biggest one seemed to be just that. The bedroom. He didn't waste much time getting Ian into his neatly arranged room, not bothering to turn on the light. Why should he, anyway? It was supposedly time to sleep.
Thanos slowly set himself down on the bed, falling back as a soft, audible exhale escaped his lips. He was glad he didn't turn on the lights now, as, despite most people being asleep, the city refused to do the same. A stream of lights from shops, restaurants, and general places somberly flooded into the room, pathetically lighting it up, of course, but still allowing a breath-taking aspect of lighting. It seemed to light up one side of the bed, gently tracing along one side of Thanos' body. It was almost agitating, yet, he had grown used to such lighting.
He then tilted his head, looking to Ian with a soft smile. Sure, his hair was falling out of place in this moment, and sure he probably looked like a jerk for taking up most of the space on the bed, but he truly wanted the other to be there with him, to enjoy the night and to enjoy their blossoming yet strong attraction. "Make yourself comfortable, Ian," he said softly, fingertips slowly gliding across the soft covers of the bed, his hands begging for the other to join him.
( Jazz )

Spikes
April 29th, 2017, 11:15 AM
Tired enough to get to bed? That seemed like a good sign... Not exactly a flat-out 'I need to sleep'. He hoped for the best, and deep down knew that Thanos would provide. He always did. With an exaggerated bow, he took Thanos' hand and followed after the man, towards the bedroom.
He glanced in once the other had already made his way into the room, noticing that he hadn't turned on the light. Fair enough, there was already "atmospheric" lighting, if he could even call it that. He'd grown accustomed to the neon glow of the city, and wasn't particularly bothered by the glow emanating through the window. Besides, he wasn't focusing on any light sources right now. He was much more interested in the other thing lighting up this room... Thanos.
Ian approached the bed once the man had slumped onto it. They were both obviously tired, though not enough to waste any precious time together. He loved these silent agreements they seemed to have, as if all they needed was a single glance to understand each other's intentions. Kind of magical, in his opinion. The glow of the light wasn't being too harsh on Thanos' appearance, either. It seemed to hit him well, lighting up a good portion of what Ian had classified as the important physical aspects. His hair seemed to be falling naturally now... This did look better, in his opinion, and he thought himself lucky to see this.
Happily accepting his invitation, Ian took his rightful place beside Thanos, lying on his side to gaze at the man in the light. He looked much better up close, though Ian knew this already. No need to ever stop looking, though. He smiled softly at the man, reaching a hand out to stroke his arm with a couple of fingers. His skin was very soft... Ian only wished he'd taken the time to notice this earlier. It seemed like such an important aspect, now.
"Now... We're not sleeping, are we?"

( Vanellen )

Vanellen
April 29th, 2017, 12:08 PM
"Sleeping?" Thanos repeated, a soft laugh resonating from his lips "I couldn't sleep. I want to hear more from you," he said, his voice soft, almost pleading to hear more from the other. He loved the sound of his voice, the way his slang so easily weaved its way into his sentences. Honestly, he was crazy about it, but he realised he was crazy about everything to do with Ian. He ever really thought this often, in fact, he was willing to be this had been the first time he had ever though this, yet...
He was in love.
Head-over-heels in love.
He paused for a moment, looking at the other's face. He had that handsome look with those soft eyes that made him love every gaze he saw the other made. He adored every last feature, every movement, every twitch. He was drowning in his love, and he didn't want to be saved. Not now, not ever. He only wanted Ian in this moment, after all. What could be more important?
Sound enough, Thanos had found himself resting his hand on the other's cheek, hands tracing over the other's cheekbone, then ever-so-slowly letting his fingers drift up to Ian's temple, intertwining his fingers with the other's hair in a gentle manner. His hair was so soft, yet full of volume. It was odd seeing someone's hair like this, but since every inch of the other was loved by Thanos, he knew he loved this aspect to him too.
"Ian..." he said softly, his fingers combing through the other's locks in a gentle manner, his hands almost shaking due to his prior realisation. The gentle sounds of cars honking in the background helped him pause, the noise of the city filling the silence as he thought. "I don't know why, or how but..." he started, fumbling with his words in the slightest "Now that I've met you, my life feels, well," he paused once more, letting his eyes meet the other's gaze, wanting to have that sweet resonating feeling of romance "... Complete. You make my life feel complete." he finally finished, his eyes still resting on the gaze of the other. He could only hope the other received it well, and he counted on the other man's affection being just as strong as his own.
( Jazz )

Spikes
April 30th, 2017, 12:42 AM
"More from me? I don't know what to say... I'm speechless, really." he smiled, watching as the other's eyes seemed to trace over his face. He was glad he caught these looks. He couldn't help but close his eyes, however, once Thanos' hand met with his hair, and Ian leaned towards his hand, tilting his head up and humming softly.
It was hard not to react when he heard Thanos say his name... Just hearing it sent shivers up his spine. His eyes opened, and he gazed into the man's eyes. His gaze seemed to light up as the man spoke, realising that Thanos really did understand... He did feel the same.
"Really?" he laughed, exhaling softly once the laugh subsided. "What a coincidence... I understand." Ian placed his hands on the other's cheeks, curling his fingers up, slightly. "I feel the same... I'm kinda relieved you feel that way... I thought I was a psycho, or something." he let out another laugh, softer than the last, before stroking Thanos' cheeks. He could coddle him all day and night. "If you really feel that way... I want to do something, but..." he shook his head slightly. "I have to show you something, first. Please don't freak out." He leaned in slightly, nuzzling the man comfortingly.
"I could never go any further without telling you the truth."
( Vanellen )

Vanellen
April 30th, 2017, 01:22 AM
"You feel the same..?" he said, repeating those words to himself to help him believe it all. He felt the same. He felt the same. In this moment, he couldn't help but smile. If he thought he was smiling before, clearly he didn't know that the best was yet to come. He leant into the other's touch, leaning closer as he did so as well. He just felt a natural pull between them both, and who was he to deny it? He wanted to be as close as possible, especially in this small bedroom. Beforehand, he pondered buying a single bed, as he'd always thought he'd be alone, but now that he was faced with this undying love, he was glad he had left room in both his life and home for another person. In fact, he had never been so glad.
Yet, as he watched the other speak, those words that followed his returned feelings made him turn pale. Don't freak out? The truth...? What was this? He bit his lip in the slightest, nibbling softly as his brows furrowed. He was concerned, immensely so. He grasped one of Ian's hands, pulling it away from his cheek as he looked at the other with that concerned look. He begged the world to have mercy on him in this moment. Surely it couldn't be too bad, right...?
"Ian..." he started, a thumb running along the other's hand in a calm motion, yet he was still worried about what the other would say "I can't promise you that I won't freak out, but please tell me what's wrong," he said, his voice soft as to calm himself down. He might be getting worried for nothing. Maybe it wasn't even a big deal. Maybe he'd tell him he had an allergy to peanuts or even cats. Surely this wasn't a huge issue. Though, he knew, even if it was a big issue...
"... I'll still love you."
( Jazz )

Vanellen
April 30th, 2017, 01:22 AM
( tfw double post on accident )

Spikes
April 30th, 2017, 01:39 AM
Ian cleared his throat, slightly unnerved himself as Thanos seemed to be panicking a little already. Panicking... Maybe Ian was overreacting at the look on the man's face. If what he said was true, he had nothing to worry about... He sighed softly once Thanos finished speaking, a small smile now able to creep back onto his lips again. "Ok... That's all I want, Thanos."
Now all he needed to do was build up the nerve to tell Thanos what he needed to say. Once it was over with, he hoped there'd be no need to be worried or upset... He just needed to make sure that Thanos was alright with what he was, first.
"Thanos, I..." he hesitated slightly, looking into the man's eyes with sincerity. "..I'm a demon. I'm not allowed to tell you, but..." he sighed softly, wiping his forehead. "You probably think I'm messing around, but... I'll prove it, ok? Just a warning... Now's the time you'll probably freak out."
He squinted slightly as a tentacle extended from his skin, brushing against Thanos' arm. "That's what I got..." he laughed half-heartedly, still quite nervous. "And I'll lose that... I'll lose almost everything if I kiss you, but..." he stroked the man's cheek once more, running his fingers along the soft skin.
"Call me crazy, but... I want to lose it all for you, Thanos."

( Vanellen )

Vanellen
April 30th, 2017, 04:48 AM
Thanos could only stare as the man revealed this secret to him. A demon? Ian is a demon? His brows seemed to furrow more. What kind of secret is that? It sounded like one big lie, in fact. Surely demons didn't exist. He couldn't bring himself to speak in this moment, aggravated the man he had fallen for was also intensely delusional. He almost rolled his eyes when the other said he'd prove it, but once he felt the sensation of... something that wasn't a usual limb on a person, he flinched, his eyes widening. He wanted to get up and run, he wanted to move away from the other, he just wanted to leave, actually... but he knew he couldn't do that. He promised he'd still love him, even if he wasn't human in a sense.
As he felt the other's hand upon his cheek whilst he spoke in a way Thanos could barely understand, a tinge of sadness spread across his face. What was this talk? He knew he was almost afraid of what he saw from Ian; his true being, but, was he truly willing to give it up for him? A kiss from him could end it all? Was he really willing to give up who he was just because of a man he had met only hours ago? Thanos felt guilt strike him through the heart. He didn't realise that loving this man, and pursuing this relationship would be one of the most selfish things he had done in his life. To tear one's fabric of existence just you could have them as your own... it made him sick.
"What do you mean you want to lose it all?" he asked, his voice flat, though his expression was quite an indicator of how he felt; afraid and guilty. He ran a hand over the appendage that rested on his arm, seeming to react no differently than he would if he were stroking the other's cheek. It was still a part of the other... it wasn't like he could love Ian and not this aspect as well. "It's who you are, Ian," he continued, guilt resonating in his voice "Why do that just for me?" he looked at the other, wrapping a hand around the appendage "What if I'm not worth losing all this? What if..." he paused, looking down at the sheets below him, exhaling softly "You wake up one day and realise I was the wrong choice."

( Jazz )

Poppyfrost
April 30th, 2017, 07:46 AM
Peter flinched slightly as he was pulled closer to Sasuke, but he eventually relaxed and pressed up against him, stray tears sliding down his cheeks. "This little light will never die out.." He whispered, hugging him tightly and nestling his head into his chest.

Boop :3)

Spikes
April 30th, 2017, 09:11 AM
"Because I love you. You will be worth this, I know. Call it a fifth sense..." he pulled the man's hand up, pressing his lips against the skin. He was already prepared for this, he knew. Nothing would stop him now. "Have some faith in yourself, Thanos... You're the best decision I've made in my life, and it's a long one." he tried lightening up the mood a little, rubbing the man's hand against his cheek and smiling. "Don't cut yourself short like that... You're perfect." gazing into the other's eyes, he sighed softly. "All I could do to hold back for so long... I regret that. Don't let me hesitate all over again..."
What was the point of maintaining his powers if he couldn't have Thanos in the process? He'd be losing himself, plus the man he loved in the process. Didn't seem worth it, did it? "I can't leave you, Thanos. No matter what happens, you're the one thing I can't lose." this probably sounded cheesy... Too cheesy, even. He wasn't used to speaking this way, but it felt... Right. It felt like the right thing to do. "I'd rather live in a cardboard box on a street than have to leave you, you know." strange sentiment... A good one, in his opinion.
"And if it's alright with you... I've damn well lost my mind not being able to kiss you. I'd really like to do that, now." he smiled light-heartedly, squeezing the hand he held in his own. "Now if you'd let me..."

( Vanellen )

Vanellen
April 30th, 2017, 10:11 AM
Thanos felt like he had to keep questioning the man. How could he want this? How could being with him be better than being himself? His mouth was agape, ready to quarrel, yet, upon hearing more of what the other had to say, he found nothing escaping from said mouth. He couldn't say anything. Ian was so sure, so ready, so... happy. How could he fight for him when it was something he didn't want?
All those words he heard, every resonating sound that came from the other's lips, they were all declarations of love. They were all there to convince him that he was worth the huge loss. He never once thought he'd be worthy of such a sacrifice, let alone just to have him by someone else's side. If Ian was so willing to love him, even if it's so much so that he'd give up something so big, then who was he to say otherwise? He knew that if he were in his position, he'd do the same as well. Yet, every sentence that passed his lips, every single sound... he couldn't help himself. His eyes stung, they stung so horribly his lip had managed to quiver in the process. He loved Ian so much, and just knowing he deemed him to be something so crucial in his life had managed to break down every wall he had put up. Every barrier he used to defend himself from the world was no longer there in this moment. He looked into the other's eyes, having another glance as what he now knew was his fate, his wonderful stranger, his eyes welled up with tears. He could bear this no longer.
He was never one to cry, and he definitely wasn't one to become emotional around others, yet now that the walls had been taken down, there was no point in hiding it all. A few streams of tears traced their way down his cheek, droplets colliding with the warm sheets below, creating patches of cold, dark contrast. He didn't want to keep the other from what he wanted any longer.
"Ian, I... I can't say no now, you know that right?" he started, allowing their fingers to interlock with a squeeze "I've never been that important to anyone before, more so someone I love." he paused, blinking the tears from his eyes "So, If it's what you really want, please." he said, his voice almost shaky "Do it."
( Jazz )

Spikes
April 30th, 2017, 10:49 AM
Was Thanos... Crying? He never expected to see this. It had caught the demon off guard, and he watched in shocked silence as he let his fingers trace the other's hand. Was this a good thing? He wasn't sure what to think... All he could do now was listen to what the man had to say, and give him a few comforting touches. He parted his fingers as Thanos attempted to intertwine them, exhaling softly with a smile. "I do want it. You've made me the happiest man in hell..." with a soft chuckle, he leaned in, breathing gently against the man's skin. Taking him in was a treat in itself, his senses were already filled to the brim with what he took in from Thanos... So what would a kiss do? He took no time to guess, briskly closing the space between them and pressing their lips together.
He expected some kind of horrid feeling, or at least that was the warning he received when he was told not to kiss humans... Instead, an incredible warmth flowed over him, one he'd never experienced before. Surely that was a sign that he'd made the right decision... He would never turn back, anyway. This man he'd met not too long ago already meant so much more than anything Ian could remember. He slowly wrapped his arms around the man as he basked in the splendour of this kiss he was experiencing, not wanting to let him go. Besides, he physically couldn't at this point. Maybe they really were magnetised.

( Vanellen )

Vanellen
May 1st, 2017, 12:02 AM
He smiled, tears still streaming down his cheek as the other spoke. He was glad he was happy, he was glad Ian knew he wanted this... and he was glad that this love was something more than a small attraction. Most others would say otherwise, but he knew with a sacrifice this big on the table, it was so much more; It was a commitment, a proclamation of love that won't fade. It felt fated to be, like that this love had happened in other worlds prior; the universe's constant pattern, but he felt that was a far reach... though he knew the feeling of that alone made him sure that he wanted this more than anything. Knowing it was meant to be.
There was a moment of breathlessness as the other leant in closer, lingering. He was caught in the magic of it all, the sheer desire between the two. They wanted nothing more than each other in this moment, the strains of love pulling them closer to the connection. Thanos felt as though he'd been dying slowly until this moment arose, and he had never felt so alive, so warm, so... in love.
Finally, as their lips met, his eyes closed slowly, wanting to have nothing more than the sensation of the other's lips against his own. It was like the whole world stopped for them in this moment, the blossoming of romance that bloomed within what seemed like only moments. This all felt so alien, yet so amazing in the moment, and he could've sworn his entire body was melting from the pure surge of happiness and adoration. He leaned in closer to the other, snaking his arms loosely around the other's neck as he felt the embrace from the other. Ian had him stuck in his hold now both metaphorically and physically, and by god did he never want to be let free. Thanos let a soft whine escape his lips as he tilted his head, pressing closer into the kiss, basking in the pure joy that today, of all days, he found love that would last.

( Jazz )

Spikes
May 1st, 2017, 12:42 AM
This spreading warmth was a whole new experience for him... Maybe it was supposed to feel good on purpose. Maybe that was the rules rewarding him for finding a soulmate. He didn't need any of his powers, now... They meant little compared to Thanos. With a few soft noises coming from him, indicating his happiness, he pulled the man closer, gripping him in what seemed to be a vice.
Although he was holding Thanos as if he was a prey item, who was really in control here? Thanos was able to make him feel any emotion just by a simple change of expression. It felt like he had complete and utter control at this point, and Ian welcomed that openly. He let his hands wander, stroking Thanos' back as he got to soak in the splendour of the kiss.
He heard Thanos give out his own little noises of agreement with this situation. Had he ever heard those noises before? They sounded pretty cute, in his opinion. He let the kiss linger, shifting into a more comfortable position every so often and letting his hands move to Thanos' arms, stroking along them gently. For such a tough-looking individual, he did have a sweet, soft interior... Well, exterior too. Was skin legally allowed to be that soft? He even tasted sweet, too.
With a soft exhale, Ian pulled away from the kiss, smiling at Thanos and running a few fingers through the man's hair. How lucky was he... He could stay overnight with Thanos, and since they'd already confessed to each other... He didn't have to hold anything back, anymore. They could lie here all night and exchange affectionate words and touches, just as he wanted from the start.
"Hey, Thanos... Did I tell you that I love you?"

( Vanellen )

Bandido
May 6th, 2017, 11:28 PM
Bump, I want someone to RP with here T-T

Bandido
May 17th, 2017, 08:33 AM
Bump, still no one wants to RP with me here ;-;