PDA

View Full Version : Free Kit creator!

Streamtail
December 8th, 2022, 07:58 AM
Okay so basically you would fill out the form below for both parents and how many kits you want me to do (limit of five) and I'll give you back some art and information of possible kits! Though they must be a straight couple please! This is completely free too!

Form:
Names:
Genders:
Clans:
Appearances:
personalities:
Number of kits:
Mention: Streamtail

ShadeCosmic
December 8th, 2022, 08:04 AM
Form:
Names: Copperpaw (Male), Snowypaw (Female)
Clans: RiverClan x RiverClan
Appearances: Copperpaw (copper colored Abyssinian and Maine coon mix) Snowypaw (Basically Snowfur except instead of black its lilac)
personalities: Copperpaw cares for everyone and no matter how rude you are to him, he will continue to care for you. Snowypaw, the traditional bully, she is in love right now and @/IvySpirit described her as a 'Kitty Tsundere' so that as well.
Number of kits: 3

This is for the future because we want to have kits when the two become warriors :eyes:

Streamtail
December 8th, 2022, 08:43 AM
Form:
Names: Copperpaw (Male), Snowypaw (Female)
Clans: RiverClan x RiverClan
Appearances: Copperpaw (copper colored Abyssinian and Maine coon mix) Snowypaw (Basically Snowfur except instead of black its lilac)
personalities: Copperpaw cares for everyone and no matter how rude you are to him, he will continue to care for you. Snowypaw, the traditional bully, she is in love right now and @/IvySpirit described her as a 'Kitty Tsundere' so that as well.
Number of kits: 3

This is for the future because we want to have kits when the two become warriors :eyes:
Accepted! Though what does snowyfur look like?

ShadeCosmic
December 8th, 2022, 08:53 AM
Accepted! Though what does snowyfur look like?

Search up online, its a canon character

Streamtail
December 8th, 2022, 09:09 AM
Search up online, its a canon character
Okay! Working on the kits now! (Sorry, I thought you meant one of your characters)

ShadeCosmic
December 8th, 2022, 09:13 AM
Okay! Working on the kits now! (Sorry, I thought you meant one of your characters)

heres an image!
https://www.pngkit.com/png/full/171-1718366_my-snowfur-design-warrior-cat-drawings-warrior-cats.png

Streamtail
December 8th, 2022, 09:15 AM
heres an image!
https://www.pngkit.com/png/full/171-1718366_my-snowfur-design-warrior-cat-drawings-warrior-cats.png
Can you please tell me snowypaw's eye color and pelt pattern/color? (Thanks for the image, it helps)