PDA

View Full Version : Children of Music

Spirit
April 20th, 2017, 02:02 PM
So yeah.. This is a roleplay happening in the world of the novel I am currently writing. So I must ask you, just to be sure I can get copyrights in order when if it so happens that I get it out in the world, not to use this idea anywhere but here. This roleplay is both for me to get some inspiration for it, and also for you guys to have some fun and see what I am doing in my life - And perhaps a chance to get your char put in my book, depends on the roleplay and stuff ^w^

So, I will not tell you what will happen in the future of the RP, but will give you the basics. You are all currently five years old. You live in a city on an island where you know of no other animals than birds, and no other foods than berries. (This world is nothing like Earth and yet it has a lot of similarities, but what I am telling you now is what your character would know, to make you able to roleplay it without meta/god moding your character :) )
That is just normal for you, you have no idea other types of food and animals exists. You know this city is put up in three 'sections', so to speak. Poor district, Rich district, and the military. You can choose whether you will be from Poor or Rich (Further descriptions of those two further down in this post). You don’t know much about the military, other than that they take in soldiers from the age of five. You see them up on the walls surrounding the city. It seems they begin their duties on the walls when they are of age ten. The soldiers walks the streets, patrolling. Or, at least they do in Rich. They used to do it in Poor, but they’ve started only doing it in the morning when they send out the workers, and in the night when they make sure everyone is in their houses.
Now, in each district, there are two different types of school. You only know one of them, for you haven’t been assigned the other. The school you are currently in, trains you from when you are an infant. They give you puzzles, math to solve, a lot of things to enhance your intelligence, which is already higher than normal. You don’t know it’s higher than normal, however. You think the kids in the other school are weird. They play. You don’t play. That’s for wimps, right? Playing is childish. Your mindset tells you that you are supposed to be out there, doing good for the island. You have the mindset of one at least three times older than you are yourself. And you have abilities. Abilities that you have never seen the other kids using. And you don’t understand WHY they don’t use it. It’s so easy, right? It makes life so much more easier than what you’ve seen them go through. Your parents doesn’t have abilities either. You don’t understand that. Your siblings doesn’t either. (Unless any of you want to roleplay twins, do notify me)
Now, these abilities.. In one word: Music. But not the normal music. When you were born, you were given a choice. Pick an instrument. But only one. For most of you, this instrument became your life. You had to take it to school, every day. They trained you with it. And sooner or later, you realized that by playing on the instrument, you can make things happen. Anything you have in mind, except creating things. You can do anything with the things around you. Lift something? Sure, play a tune. Destroy something? No problem. Make people do things unwillingly? You’d need some practice for that, but you’d get there eventually. This type of the ability is called Section 2. For others, the instrument didn’t work. Instead, the ability comes forth by the help of your voice: Singing. Same princip. Section 1. And for even fewer people, none of the aforementioned worked. For you, music just came to you. It is in your surroundings, in every sound around you. You redirect the sounds around you, make sounds if you so like, and by this, realize that your abilities works this way. This is Section 3

Another thing to mention would be the chip, as you’ve gotten to know it as. When you were born, you instantly got a chip installed in the back of your neck. It has wires going from it and up to your brain, and connected to your every organ. These wires are made so they grow as you do, so you’ve never had any problem with it. It’s just there. You do however know that it hurts like hell whenever someone punches you there. Not in the neck especially, but in your whole body, especially in the head.. Do you’ve learned one thing: Don’t mess with the chip, no matter what. And it is the most respect-less and cruel thing you can do to another person, so you’ve got it in your manners, even if you’re the meanest kid, not to punch anyone else in their chip. You’ve probably experimented with it yourself at some point, and had to be free from school for a week due to the pains and body paralysis.

So. Now you’re here, in school. You know the drill. You know that tomorrow will be the day where you will be taken. Tomorrow is the Harvest, where they take the last years student to the military. You’re excited perhaps. Scared perhaps. But you certainly are prepared. The school has made sure of that. You know what to do. You know that if your parents resists, you have to make sure you will get out. Don’t let them hold you back, for the sake of the city. They are only taking you because they need more soldiers to protect the city. From dangers that you have yet to be explained about, but they are there.

Short description of the Districts:
Poor is what it is called. Poor, filthy and low in the food chain. They are the miners, the workers, the ones sent out each day from they reach age 10, to work. Many dies at a young age (30 ish), however usually has a few children already at that age. However, in this RP, I'd like the applicants to be the firstborn, since I don't want it all messed up with younger siblings and stuff, sorry :3 The parents here are sad to see their children go to the military, knowing they will never see them again. Many tries to hold the soldiers back from taking their kids, ending up in being banished for this act if they go too far with it. The parents here have a slight idea about what the soldiers are really intending to do, but are scared to say it out loud.
Soldiers come to the street in the morning, to wake up eventual workers who has overslept, in a bad fashion, before taking them out into the fields and mountains to work. Life is dangerous in Poor, especially for the mountain workers.
Many children lives on the street in Poor. Perhaps they weren't wanted when their parents got them, or their parents have simply 'disappeared'.
Food are brought to the houses in form of buckets of berries each morning. There isn't much, but enough for a family on at least ten to live from if they don't get a lot each. Just enough to survive of - The average amount of children per couple in Poor is around eight. However, the soldiers doesn't care about counting how many people live in each house, and just sets out a full bucket at each house, not caring if there is then more than ten.
Rich has it much easier. However, they've never seen the outside. They've lived all their lives inside the walls of the city. Parents here works in shops. There are not much money to get, but citizens trade their values for whatever they need. Food are brought to them three times a day, and here, the soldiers counts the citizens in each house, and sets out the appropriate amount of food each time. Here, however, the average amount of children are three. And when it comes to children, most are 'genetically generated' at the hospital, to heighten the chances of twins and triplets all with the abilities, since it is an honor for parents to see their child be sent to the military here.

Now, I’m sure I’ve forgotten something, and if I recall what it is, if it is anything at all, I will make an announcement with big, red text.

There will be limited spaces for RPers here. I will need a whole ‘squad’ of kids, and yet I will role play about half of them myself. A squad is usually around 30. So say, in the beginning, I will open this up for ten. You can NOT make more than one character, so think about this.

I will look carefully through EACH form, and if I see one that is specially described well, I might PM you with something for your character. But don’t expect it. Make your character like a normal kid. Well.. Normal in the sense of what I have written out.

This RP will follow your character through about fifteen years, so this is not an RP you can just leave. I will expect each one of you to be able to reply within at least a week of your last post, of course with exceptions if something big has happened that you NEED to attend to. Your Wifi has gone down for a month, you are going on vacation for more than a week, or perhaps the ultimate, something's happened with your family. I will accept that. Laziness however, I will not accept.

The form is as following:

Name:
District:
Section 1, 2 or 3:
Appearance:
Personality:
Your personal, OOC, favorite number:

I will most likely need more information later, and when such, I will PM you all at once to give me this information, since this is the form I can think of currently.

This roleplay will be a bit loose. Your characters actions will have consequences, but I have a ‘timeline’ so to speak that I want to cover, since I want to stick to my own idea about my book to get ideas and such, to what others might have in mind about how these kids would react on certain things.

PLEASE Do NOT quote anyone's posts, mention them instead! INCLUDING this one!!

So far, we have 5 participants (Info about their characters in the posts below), and still open for about 5 more

Name: Milaya White (Head char)
District: Poor
Section: All
Appearance: Young (http://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/compressed.photo.goodreads.com/hostedimages/1379800600i/671935._SY540_.jpg) and Older (http://children-of-music-chars.weebly.com/uploads/7/1/5/9/71591227/tumblr-lv78apozif1qd18f6o1-500_orig.gif) (Black hair with green and red stripe, green eyes, small)
Personality: Milaya is a quite twisted child
Already from the age of three, she has seen to much than she should. Two families wiped out, two of her friends laying dying on the floor of their homes, surrounded by dead family members.
This has made her into a very mysterious, reserved and cold person already from the age of three.
As she saw these scenes, she didn't flip out as any normal child would have - she rather went into a ever-lasting shock that changed her happy way of being.
Already at age five, she knows about The Dream, and knows that she will be taken from her mother.
​She has gotten the responsibility of her younger siblings resting on her shoulders, since her mother went into a trance when she realized she would lose Milaya too. From a that young age, Milaya is the one who takes care of the things in the house, and doesn't get much time to just be the kid she was supposed to be - and thus, she develops quite early into a woman mentally.
Individual squad number: 13
Squad: 40
Commander: Naomi

Name: Yew (Taken name, original name unknown)
Section: 3
Appearance: Young (https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/young-boy-735246.jpg) and Older (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/32/e7/b9/32e7b95678803172ee70697ddc45d1d1.jpg) (Blond hair, blue eyes, small and agile)
Personality: Yew is when we meet him, a very shy child.
He has been through a hard episode, loosing his parents and almost dying, but can't remember much of it and is thus not that affected by it.
He is very eager to get into the military in the beginning, believing that the soldiers gets great food and much better shelter than they have in Poor.
He is a very childish boy in the beginning, being scared to go outside the walls.
Individual squad number: 4

Name: Ivy (Taken name, original name unknown)
Section: 1 and 3
Appearance: Younger (http://static8.depositphotos.com/1468291/939/i/950/depositphotos_9394263-stock-photo-portrait-of-young-girl-wondering.jpg) and Older (http://children-of-music-chars.weebly.com/uploads/7/1/5/9/71591227/avril-lavigne-hot-hd-wallpaper-r5432_orig.jpg) (Blond hair with blue stripe, blue eyes, small, agile)
Personality: Ivy starts out as a happy, outgoing and daring child.
She has been through having lost her whole family, but can't remember much from the incident and thus has not been affected that greatly by it.
She loves to explore
Individual squad number: 5

Name: Madlyn
District: Rich
Section: 2
Appearance: Younger (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/3c/b7/ca/3cb7caef1d05586446e63dc539c1f5c1.jpg) and Older (http://children-of-music-chars.weebly.com/uploads/7/1/5/9/71591227/jane-levy-wallpaper_2_orig.jpg) (Redhead, blue eyes, average height)
Personality: As a Rich child, Madlyn thinks she can get everything easy in the beginning, much to her sister's disappointment. Madlyn might be an identical twin, but her sister is the polar opposite of herself.
The two of them shares a magical bond rarely seen in identical twins - She can happen to see through her sister's eyes at times, mostly when she sleeps or when she really concentrates about it. Her sister can do the same. They feel each other's pain as well. If one gets hit in the leg, the other would start limping around for a while until the hurt twin gets healed properly.
Madlyn is a very.. Slacking child, so to speak. She loves hanging around with Shaw and his group of bullies
Individual squad number: 6

Name: Naeya
Appearance: Younger (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/3c/b7/ca/3cb7caef1d05586446e63dc539c1f5c1.jpg) and Older (http://children-of-music-chars.weebly.com/uploads/7/1/5/9/71591227/jane-levy-wallpaper_2_orig.jpg) (Redhead, blue eyes, average height)
Personality: Naeya is the complete opposite of her twin.
This is already to be seen in the beginning of when we meet her, as she is one of the few from Rich that sees themselves as equal to Poor as well.
Due to their difference, Madlyn and Naeya starts to pull away from each other, but Naeya does her best to keep Madlyn on the right track. It seems to be working for a while, as Madlyn clings to the more intelligent Naeya.
Individual squad number: 7

Name: Zephyr
Section: 2 - Trumpet
Appearance: Younger (https://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large/young-boy-tom-gowanlock.jpg) and Older (http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/harrypotterfanon/images/4/44/Portrait_of_a_teenage_boy_looking_serious_KY181025 .jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141126013549) (Brown hair, brown eyes, average height)
Personality: (Still a WIP, so this is quickly written) Zephyr is a kind kid. He does his best to help everyone around him, and has a deep interest in medical berries. Already from the time he learned to read, which was quite early, he has gotten his hands on all the books about berries. He tends to keep to his own, locked up in his room with his books, so he is not known much in the city other than his classmates who would know him as the quiet, nerdy and reserved child.
Individual squad number: 9

Name: Shaw
Section: 2 - Primary guitar
Appearance: Younger (http://www.davidsanger.com/images/poland/4-960-1313.youngboy.m.jpg) and Older (http://cdn.skim.gs/image/upload/v1456338754/msi/easy-updates-for-your-teen-boys-room-vert_f1xro0.jpg) (Blonde, blue eyes, athletic build)
Personality: To put this guy in one word: Evil. He is a purebred Rich kid, wanting to see pain in others, and enjoys bullying. He lacks the motivation to do schoolwork, and is known to force the smart kids into letting him copy their homework. He has a few underdogs that follows him around, and he doesn't annoy those. Everyone who does not do as he asks, he will probably give a wedgie after school.
Individual squad number: 1

CinnamonCookie
April 20th, 2017, 02:09 PM
Name: Aande (eh-AH-ndeh)
District: poor
Section 1, 2 or 3: 1
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/2b/cf/17/2bcf174a5f41924c44ab85a287117daa.jpg
Personality: she is sweet and kind, but can be very rude. She is stubborn, but she is very rarely laid-back. That is usually when she's playing the piano as long as no one bothers her.
Your personal, OOC, favorite number: 4

KKShift
April 20th, 2017, 02:24 PM
||Name||
Corbin
||District||
Poor
||Section||
||Apperance||
~boop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9b/12/97/9b12975ca4f7a73d4db035abb183de0a.jpg)~
||Personality||
Corbin has always been hopeful for his future, training for the day that he finally can use his talents for the greater good. He may not look like much, but he has the power inside of him. He is always singing to himself, muttering jiberish with meaning. He was an outgoing child, but grew dark and intoverted. Some think of him as evil, but he's just afraid to let his demons loose.
||Favorite Number||

Serendipity
April 20th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Name: Percyomagae (Percy)
District: Richest of The Richest of The Richest of The Rich. (XD... can she be like the daughter of the president/mayor or something? It helps with her character)
Section 1, 2 or 3: Section 2
Appearance:
Young (Now): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/33/b7/13/33b713cf0dc1a3d92c3d93c64b660e09.jpg
Older (Fifteen/or soooo. No major change, but her hair has gotten darker)): https://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/girls-eyes-13.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=550
Personality: Percy has been pampered and spoiled since the day of her birth, yet she hasn't spent one dollar. She keeps it all locked up in her personal black-colored safe box. She has about $5,000,000.99 in there, but as much as her friends and parents beg her, she only opens it to add an extra 1,000 every now and then. After watching an inspirational video on KindnessTV, she's planned to keep half and donate the rest to the 'Poor souls that live in starvation' according to her mother when asked to review her daughter's phase of Kindness
Your personal, OOC, favorite number: Anything that starts or ends with 0 or 5 (e.g. 25, 01)

Rivergold
April 20th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Name: Anareese
District: poor
Section 1, 2 or 3: 3
Appearance: boop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/70/56/89/705689f6f9f7807f203dfd9079df85ed.jpg)
Personality: I am warning you now, I have trouble rping characters with set personalities. They are pretty much always shaped by their first interactions with people and things around them. The best I can say for her personality is that she might be shy about her power, only using it in secret. She may grow bolder as the story progresses, or she might end up the shyest of them all.
Your personal, OOC, favorite number: 27

cute skeleton
April 20th, 2017, 06:57 PM
name: Alice

district: rich

section 1, 2, or 3: 1

appearance: http://wallpaperforcomputer.net/uploads/posts/2013-06/1370190686_little_anime_girl-october_2011_-_calendar_wallpaper_1280x960.jpg

personality: she is kind and likes to help others. Alice is not much like other rich kids, she would rather be pour then rich and doesn't make fun of the pour instead when she can helps them and when she has the money she donates it to the pour. even though her parents tell her that she should make friends with other rich kids and not help the pour, she still doesn't listen to them she would rather hang out with the pour and be friends with them and even though she is rich, she doesn't like most of the rich. Alice will stand up for kids who are being bullied and likes to help when she can. she can also be very stubborn to certain things for example when someone tells her to just give and quit she wont, that's also another thing about her she is headstrong and wont give up not in till she has proven she can do it or has at least tried enough. Alice likes to be there for her friends and would do anything to cheer them up.

your personal, OOC, number: 3

CinnamonCookie
April 24th, 2017, 02:11 PM
NOTICE

Added information about the districts. However I am about to faint from tiredness, so I will head off for today. I promise to write a lot more tomorrow <3
Don't stress out too much! Im making a novel ao yea.

Rivergold
April 25th, 2017, 02:59 PM
So yeah.. This is a roleplay happening in the world of the novel I am currently writing. So I must ask you, just to be sure I can get copyrights in order when if it so happens that I get it out in the world, not to use this idea anywhere but here. This roleplay is both for me to get some inspiration for it, and also for you guys to have some fun and see what I am doing in my life :)

So, I will not tell you what will happen in the future of the RP, but will give you the basics. You are all currently five years old. You live in a city on an island where you know of no other animals than birds, and no other foods than berries.
That is just normal for you, you have no idea other types of food and animals exists. You know this city is put up in three 'sections', so to speak. Poor district, Rich district, and the military. You can choose whether you will be from Poor or Rich. You don’t know much about the military, other than that they take in soldiers from the age of five. You see them up on the walls surrounding the city. It seems they begin their duties on the walls when they are of age ten. The soldiers walks the streets, patrolling. Or, at least they do in Rich. They used to do it in Poor, but they’ve started only doing it in the morning when they send out the workers, and in the night when they make sure everyone is in their houses.
Now, in each district, there are two different types of school. You only know one of them, for you haven’t been assigned the other. The school you are currently in, trains you from when you are an infant. They give you puzzles, math to solve, a lot of things to enhance your intelligence, which is already higher than normal. You don’t know it’s higher than normal, however. You think the kids in the other school are weird. They play. You don’t play. That’s for wimps, right? Playing is childish. Your mindset tells you that you are supposed to be out there, doing good for the island. You have the mindset of one at least three times older than you are yourself. And you have abilities. Abilities that you have never seen the other kids using. And you don’t understand WHY they don’t use it. It’s so easy, right? It makes life so much more easier than what you’ve seen them go through. Your parents doesn’t have abilities either. You don’t understand that. Your siblings doesn’t either. (Unless any of you want to roleplay twins, do notify me)
Now, these abilities.. In one word: Music. But not the normal music. When you were born, you were given a choice. Pick an instrument. But only one. For most of you, this instrument became your life. You had to take it to school, every day. They trained you with it. And sooner or later, you realized that by playing on the instrument, you can make things happen. Anything you have in mind, except creating things. You can do anything with the things around you. Lift something? Sure, play a tune. Destroy something? No problem. Make people do things unwillingly? You’d need some practice for that, but you’d get there eventually. This type of the ability is called Section 1. For others, the instrument didn’t work. Instead, the ability comes forth by the help of your voice: Singing. Same princip. Section 2. And for even fewer people, none of the before mentioned worked. For you, music just came to you. It is in your surroundings, in every sound around you. You redirect the sounds around you, make sounds if you so like, and by this, realize that your abilities works this way. This is Section 3

Another thing to mention would be the chip, as you’ve gotten to know it as. When you were born, you instantly got a chip installed in the back of your neck. It has wires going from it and up to your brain. These wires are made so they grow as you do, so you’ve never had any problem with it. It’s just there. You do however know that it hurts like hell whenever someone punches you there. Not in the neck especially, but in your head. Do you’ve learned one thing: Don’t mess with the chip, no matter what. And it is the most respectless and cruel thing you can do to another person, so you’ve got it in your manners, even if you’re the meanest kid, not to punch anyone else in their chip. You’ve probably experimented with it yourself at some point, and had to be free from school for a week due to the pains.

So. Now you’re here, in school. You know the drill. You know that tomorrow will be the day where you will be taken. Tomorrow is the Harvest. Where they take the last years student to the military. You’re excited perhaps. Scared perhaps. But you certainly are prepared. The school has made sure of that. You know what to do. You know that if your parents resists, you have to make sure you will get out. Don’t let them hold you back, for the sake of the city. They are only taking you because they need more soldiers to protect the city. From dangers that you have yet to be explained about, but they are there.

Short description of the Districts:
Poor is what it is called. Poor, filthy and low in the food chain. They are the miners, the workers, the ones sent out each day from they reach age 10, to work. Many dies at a young age (30 ish), however usually has a few children already at that age. However, in this RP, I'd like the applicants to be the firstborn, since I don't want it all messed up with younger siblings and stuff, sorry :3 The parents here are sad to see their children go to the military, knowing they will never see them again. Many tries to hold the soldiers back from taking their kids, ending up in being banished for this act if they go too far with it. The parents here have a slight idea about what the soldiers are really intending to do, but are scared to say it out loud.
Soldiers come to the street in the morning, to wake up eventual workers who has overslept, in a bad fashion, before taking them out into the fields and mountains to work. Life is dangerous in Poor, especially for the mountain workers.
Many children lives on the street in Poor. Perhaps they weren't wanted when their parents got them, or their parents have simply 'disappeared'.
Food are brought to the houses in form of buckets of berries each morning. There isn't much, but enough for a family on at least ten to live from if they don't get a lot each. Just enough to survive of - The average amount of children per couple in Poor is around eight. However, the soldiers doesn't care about counting how many people live in each house, and just sets out a full bucket at each house, not caring if there is then more than ten.
Rich has it much easier. However, they've never seen the outside. They've lived all their lives inside the walls of the city. Parents here works in shops. There are not much money to get, but citizens trade their values for whatever they need. Food are brought to them three times a day, and here, the soldiers counts the citizens in each house, and sets out the appropriate amount of food each time. Here, however, the average amount of children are three. And when it comes to children, most are 'genetically generated' at the hospital, to heighten the chances of twins and triplets all with the abilities, since it is an honor for parents to see their child be sent to the military here.

Now, I’m sure I’ve forgotten something, and if I recall what it is, if it is anything at all, I will make an announcement with big, red text.

There will be limited spaces for RPers here. I will need a whole ‘squad’ of kids, and yet I will role play about half of them myself. A squad is usually around 30. So say, in the beginning, I will open this up for ten. You can NOT make more than one character, so think about this.

I will look carefully through EACH form, and if I see one that is specially described well, I might PM you with something for your character. But don’t expect it. Make your character like a normal kid. Well.. Normal in the sense of what I have written out.

This RP will follow your character through about fifteen years, so this is not an RP you can just leave. I will expect each one of you to be able to reply within at least a week of your last post, of course with exceptions if something big has happened that you NEED to attend to. Your Wifi has gone down for a month, you are going on vacation for more than a week, or perhaps the ultimate, something's happened with your family. I will accept that. Laziness however, I will not accept.

The form is as following:

Name:
District:
Section 1, 2 or 3:
Appearance:
Personality:
Your personal, OOC, favorite number:

I will most likely need more information later, and when such, I will PM you all at once to give me this information, since this is the form I can think of currently.

This roleplay will be a bit loose. Your characters actions will have consequences, but I have a ‘timeline’ so to speak that I want to cover, since I want to stick to my own idea about my book to get ideas and such, to what others might have in mind about how these kids would react on certain things.
I would advise you to start this roleplay soon, before all the people who joined it give up on it and not rp at all. As it is, you're likely to have only one or two characters in this other than yourself. I may be wrong, but that's how it tends to go.

Rivergold
April 27th, 2017, 02:43 PM
@Fallen KKShift winter Rivergold Sweet Skittles (I have edited your character's personality for you according to what we talked about, please check if you want me to write something else ^w^)

I ask you all to go delete the posts you have made before, as characters will be listet in this post (And this message will be deleted once you have deleted yours :) )

Name: Aande (eh-AH-ndeh)
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...a287117daa.jpg
Personality: she is sweet and kind, but can be very rude. She is stubborn, but she is very rarely laid-back. That is usually when she's playing the piano as long as no one bothers her.
Individual squad number: 4
||Name||
Corbin
||District||
Poor
||Section||
||Apperance||
~boop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9b/12/97/9b12975ca4f7a73d4db035abb183de0a.jpg)~
||Personality||
Corbin has always been hopeful for his future, training for the day that he finally can use his talents for the greater good. He may not look like much, but he has the power inside of him. He is always singing to himself, muttering jiberish with meaning. He was an outgoing child, but grew dark and intoverted. Some think of him as evil, but he's just afraid to let his demons loose.
||Individual squad number||
|| Squad ||
||Commander||
Naomi
Name: Percyomagae (Percy)
Section: 1
Appearance:
Young (Now): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/33/b7/13/33b713cf0dc1a3d92c3d93c64b660e09.jpg
Older (Fifteen/or soooo. No major change, but her hair has gotten darker)): https://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/girls-eyes-13.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=550
Personality: From the moment of birth, Percy has been pampered and spoiled to the limit. Her father owns the fanciest shop in the district, so he is well known, making Percy herself a pretty known kid in town. Everyone around her treats her with respect, and attempts to make friends with her, most likely because they want some of her father's popularity. Percy herself loves the attention, but knows well enough to not give anything away that could harm her father's company or image. She keeps all her belongings safely locked up in her room. From having heard stories about Poor, she has planned to at some point in her life, donate left-over clothes (Which by now is a lot, since she gets a new outfit very often) to the poor. But if that'll ever happen is unknown.
Percy is extremely excited to go to the military, and her parents are more than proud, telling everyone how great their daughter is with her abilities.
Percy has been pampered and spoiled since the day of her birth, yet she hasn't spent one dollar. She keeps it all locked up in her personal black-colored safe box. She has about $5,000,000.99 in there, but as much as her friends and parents beg her, she only opens it to add an extra 1,000 every now and then. After watching an inspirational video on KindnessTV, she's planned to keep half and donate the rest to the 'Poor souls that live in starvation' according to her mother when asked to review her daughter's phase of Kindness
Individual squad number: 15
Name: Anareese
Section: 3
Appearance: boop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/70/56/89/705689f6f9f7807f203dfd9079df85ed.jpg)
Personality: I am warning you now, I have trouble rping characters with set personalities. They are pretty much always shaped by their first interactions with people and things around them. The best I can say for her personality is that she might be shy about her power, only using it in secret. She may grow bolder as the story progresses, or she might end up the shyest of them all.
Individual squad number: 27
Name: Alice
District: rich
section: 2
appearance: http://wallpaperforcomputer.net/uploads/posts/2013-06/1370190686_little_anime_girl-october_2011_-_calendar_wallpaper_1280x960.jpg
personality: she is kind and likes to help others. Alice is not much like other rich kids, she would rather be poor then rich and doesn't make fun of the poor instead wishes she could help them. Even though her parents tell her that she should make friends with other rich kids and not help the poor, she still doesn't listen to them she would rather hang out with the poor and be friends with them and even though she is rich, she doesn't like most of the rich. Alice will stand up for kids who are being bullied and likes to help when she can. she can also be very stubborn to certain things for example when someone tells her to just give and quit she wont, that's also another thing about her she is headstrong and wont give up not in till she has proven she can do it or has at least tried enough. Alice likes to be there for her friends and would do anything to cheer them up.
Individual squad number: 3
...Why?

Rivergold
April 27th, 2017, 02:48 PM
To keep the thread clean and stuff ^w^ No offense to any of you!
...As far as anyone knows, the threads can go on indefinitely. There isn't really any reason to delete the posts.

Spirit
April 27th, 2017, 02:54 PM
Fallen Rivergold KKShift Sweet Skittles winter

Alright! So, I've been sick and stuff, but I will start the RP tomorrow! ^w^ Currently having five minutes left on the pc soo :P But I added a bit to the OP, as well as my own characters
(Please try not to go into the weebly attached to some of the charry pictures, since it will give great spoilers to this RP..)

Spirit
April 28th, 2017, 03:31 AM
ROLEPLAY START

POOR

It's near the end of your schoolday. You know tomorrow is the day. You know you'll be promoted to battle school tomorrow, and that you will have to leave your beloved family behind. You are all sitting in the classroom. 21 five year olds in one room. That sounds dangerous, right? But no, you are all trained to follow orders, solve puzzles, and already has the mindset of fifteen-year olds. You know you should be silent when the teacher is in the room unless asked something. And the teacher has just entered the room.
"Students, sit down" The teacher says, peering around the room for any potential troublemakers, however seeing none.
Your teacher is not from the district. She is dressed in what you by now have understood to be military uniform. Her hair is brown and set up in a tight horsetail.
"You all probably know by now, that you are being promoted tomorrow. The routine is that the soldiers will come to your houses in the morning before the wake up calls, and take you with them. You are expected to follow them without any problems, and there will be consequences if you won’t. So please, my dears, do so. You are an intelligent bunch, and I expect you won’t make any trouble at the harvest.”
With this, she nods and rings the bell that means school is over.

RICH

The day is finally on it’s way. You know that you have to go to the military tomorrow, and you are most likely more than excited. You’ve heard great stories about the military, and your parents are all so excited to have you go and make the city proud. You know you won’t see your parents again, but does it matter? You’ll be serving a better course than school.
You are 17 in the class, all dressed in pretty clothes by your parents. They know it’s your last day at school, and want you to look especially pretty today. You are their darlings after all.
You know how to act properly, and you know that you have to stay silent when the teacher arrives. And in this moment, he moves through the door, the usual serious look on his face. He is not from the district, but from the military. All of your teachers are. They are dressed in the usual military uniform, which most of you are excited to wear yourself some day.
“Students, listen up and sit down!” Your teacher yells out in the classroom, getting you all silent. His hair is black and short, and he has a scar on the left side of his face, looking like a sword hit.
“Tomorrow is the day. Are you all excited?” He asks, but keeps going without waiting for an answer. You are used to that, and knows to keep silent even though it was a question.
“The soldiers will come to your doors tomorrow morning before the wake up bell. You will be required to meet them outside your door, preferably without waking up your parents, so say your goodbyes tonight. That is all”
With this, he rings the bell meaning school is over, and leaves without a glance on the kids.

MY CHARACTER'S POV

Color code: Milaya, Yew, Ivy, Shaw, Madlyn, Naeya, Zephyr
Mixed colors means it is seen from both kids's POV at the same time

Milaya’s first thought when the bell rang was ‘Mother’. She knew her mother had broken down when her firstborn had been taken away from her, and lately Milaya had noticed that she had been more and more distant, giving more attention to Milaya than her three younger siblings. But Milaya had always escaped down to the square, and she planned to do so again today. Maybe even sleep over at their place. But no, then the soldiers would break into the house and demand mother to find her. That wouldn’t be good. But she had to find Ivy and Yew. Looking around the classroom, she noticed that the two had already run off. The usual.
Making sure her beanie was properly placed on her head, all her hair having been dragged into it, she collected her things. No one had ever seen her hair whilst she had been in school. That had been mother’s requirements.
Going out the door with a sigh, the young girl walked down the halls to the fourth grade, where the twins were already waiting for her outside their door, their halfly broken backpacks over their shoulders. As she walked past them, they fell in behind her. Routine. When she arrived at the third graders, her youngest brother had been placed outside the door with his bag, clearly having been done earlier than the others. His classes were supposed to end in a few hours, but he was always the first to be done. Grabbing Milaya’s hand when she reached down for his, the four siblings began walking out of the school. However, when they came to the exit, Milaya kneeled down in front of Matha, her only sister and the most reasonable of the three. “I have to go see Yew and Ivy, please take your brothers home, okay?” She asked the four year old girl, who just nodded and took Marsh’s hand. Vice followed after them once they began walking home, and Milaya raced towards the square.

Yew and Ivy were always together. Also now, when they raced towards the square the second after the bell had rung. They needed to spend time with the Old Lady who had taken care of them for as long as they remembered. The two were known throughout the square as strange kids. They worked for the medic of the town, the Old Lady living in the square, on the street. She knew more about berries than even the berry workers, and was the one you went to if you had an accident, wound, broken leg, anything really. She had taken the two in when they had been found half-dead surrounded by their deceased family. They had been found by Milaya, who were also known as odd and weird, even more mysterious than the strategy school children.
Yew and Ivy were like siblings, and yet not. They somehow knew that they weren’t related to each other nor the Old Lady, but they still called her granny, and themselves siblings. They couldn’t remember anything from their times with their own families.

Shaw grinned widely when the bell rang. He would finally go to the military and have the possibility to order his classmates around. He knew he would make a good leader. It was just meant to be. He already had a few followers in the class, and the rest mostly feared him.
Peering over at Madlyn, who he really liked, he made an annoyed sound when he realized the twins were together. It was the usual, but he always hoped to catch Madlyn by herself some day. Instead, the known bully walked with confidence out of the classroom, his fancy backpack swinging over his shoulder as he walked. He’d be the leader. He just knew it.

Madlyn and Naeya were huddled together. Madlyn feared the military a bit, but Naeya were more serious about it. Both of them were equally excited for it though. Madlyn were scared something would go wrong, and Naeya were sad to have to leave her families. She’d seen the other kids in the normal school, how close they were to their own families. The twins wasn’t close to their families, not at all. No one of the strategy kids were close to their families in Rich. It was just how it was. Naeya found it odd that it was like that, but she accepted it, like everyone else did.
Madlyn looked after Shaw as he exited the room, but back at Naeya the second after. Hand in hand, the twins started walking towards home.

Zephyr stayed in class for a bit after the bell had rung. He didn’t like being at home. His parents always told him to be more open, to have more friends, to get out there and do some good instead of locking himself up with his books. But that was his life. He loved watching, not talking. He loved staying in the distance and gaining knowledge from what he heard, what he saw, and when he couldn’t do that, he instead went to his books to get information in that way. And now, he wanted to gather information about how the others felt about going to the military. He was ready himself. It would be a whole new world with experiences, new information to gather, and he was excited for that. He knew he would have to train and all that, but he would do that, as long as he would get more information for his sponge brain.

Fallen winter Sweet Skittles Rivergold KKShift

Raine Thought you might be interested in this? ^w^ Always looking for more participants xD

Rivergold
April 28th, 2017, 07:58 AM
(ummm......do they have to be long posts? If they do, I'll edit it to be longer)
Anareese exited the school, but instead of going to a house, she looked around before stepping into the abandoned building where she lived. As she lay on the collected rags that served as her bed, she wondered if, since berries were never brought here, she would be drafted at all.

Spirit
April 28th, 2017, 08:13 AM
(ummm......do they have to be long posts? If they do, I'll edit it to be longer)
Anareese exited the school, but instead of going to a house, she looked around before stepping into the abandoned building where she lived. As she lay on the collected rags that served as her bed, she wondered if, since berries were never brought here, she would be drafted at all.

((While I prefer long posts, I understand that not all people are able to do so :) So not really any requirements))

wren
April 28th, 2017, 08:51 AM
ROLEPLAY START

POOR

It's near the end of your schoolday. You know tomorrow is the day. You know you'll be promoted to battle school tomorrow, and that you will have to leave your beloved family behind. You are all sitting in the classroom. 21 five year olds in one room. That sounds dangerous, right? But no, you are all trained to follow orders, solve puzzles, and already has the mindset of fifteen-year olds. You know you should be silent when the teacher is in the room unless asked something. And the teacher has just entered the room.
"Students, sit down" The teacher says, peering around the room for any potential troublemakers, however seeing none.
Your teacher is not from the district. She is dressed in what you by now have understood to be military uniform. Her hair is brown and set up in a tight horsetail.
"You all probably know by now, that you are being promoted tomorrow. The routine is that the soldiers will come to your houses in the morning before the wake up calls, and take you with them. You are expected to follow them without any problems, and there will be consequences if you won’t. So please, my dears, do so. You are an intelligent bunch, and I expect you won’t make any trouble at the harvest.”
With this, she nods and rings the bell that means school is over.

RICH

The day is finally on it’s way. You know that you have to go to the military tomorrow, and you are most likely more than excited. You’ve heard great stories about the military, and your parents are all so excited to have you go and make the city proud. You know you won’t see your parents again, but does it matter? You’ll be serving a better course than school.
You are 17 in the class, all dressed in pretty clothes by your parents. They know it’s your last day at school, and want you to look especially pretty today. You are their darlings after all.
You know how to act properly, and you know that you have to stay silent when the teacher arrives. And in this moment, he moves through the door, the usual serious look on his face. He is not from the district, but from the military. All of your teachers are. They are dressed in the usual military uniform, which most of you are excited to wear yourself some day.
“Students, listen up and sit down!” Your teacher yells out in the classroom, getting you all silent. His hair is black and short, and he has a scar on the left side of his face, looking like a sword hit.
“Tomorrow is the day. Are you all excited?” He asks, but keeps going without waiting for an answer. You are used to that, and knows to keep silent even though it was a question.
“The soldiers will come to your doors tomorrow morning before the wake up bell. You will be required to meet them outside your door, preferably without waking up your parents, so say your goodbyes tonight. That is all”
With this, he rings the bell meaning school is over, and leaves without a glance on the kids.

MY CHARACTER'S POV

Color code: Milaya, Yew, Ivy, Shaw, Madlyn, Naeya, Zephyr
Mixed colors means it is seen from both kids's POV at the same time

Milaya’s first thought when the bell rang was ‘Mother’. She knew her mother had broken down when her firstborn had been taken away from her, and lately Milaya had noticed that she had been more and more distant, giving more attention to Milaya than her three younger siblings. But Milaya had always escaped down to the square, and she planned to do so again today. Maybe even sleep over at their place. But no, then the soldiers would break into the house and demand mother to find her. That wouldn’t be good. But she had to find Ivy and Yew. Looking around the classroom, she noticed that the two had already run off. The usual.
Making sure her beanie was properly placed on her head, all her hair having been dragged into it, she collected her things. No one had ever seen her hair whilst she had been in school. That had been mother’s requirements.
Going out the door with a sigh, the young girl walked down the halls to the fourth grade, where the twins were already waiting for her outside their door, their halfly broken backpacks over their shoulders. As she walked past them, they fell in behind her. Routine. When she arrived at the third graders, her youngest brother had been placed outside the door with his bag, clearly having been done earlier than the others. His classes were supposed to end in a few hours, but he was always the first to be done. Grabbing Milaya’s hand when she reached down for his, the four siblings began walking out of the school. However, when they came to the exit, Milaya kneeled down in front of Matha, her only sister and the most reasonable of the three. “I have to go see Yew and Ivy, please take your brothers home, okay?” She asked the four year old girl, who just nodded and took Marsh’s hand. Vice followed after them once they began walking home, and Milaya raced towards the square.

Yew and Ivy were always together. Also now, when they raced towards the square the second after the bell had rung. They needed to spend time with the Old Lady who had taken care of them for as long as they remembered. The two were known throughout the square as strange kids. They worked for the medic of the town, the Old Lady living in the square, on the street. She knew more about berries than even the berry workers, and was the one you went to if you had an accident, wound, broken leg, anything really. She had taken the two in when they had been found half-dead surrounded by their deceased family. They had been found by Milaya, who were also known as odd and weird, even more mysterious than the strategy school children.
Yew and Ivy were like siblings, and yet not. They somehow knew that they weren’t related to each other nor the Old Lady, but they still called her granny, and themselves siblings. They couldn’t remember anything from their times with their own families.

Shaw grinned widely when the bell rang. He would finally go to the military and have the possibility to order his classmates around. He knew he would make a good leader. It was just meant to be. He already had a few followers in the class, and the rest mostly feared him.
Peering over at Madlyn, who he really liked, he made an annoyed sound when he realized the twins were together. It was the usual, but he always hoped to catch Madlyn by herself some day. Instead, the known bully walked with confidence out of the classroom, his fancy backpack swinging over his shoulder as he walked. He’d be the leader. He just knew it.

Madlyn and Naeya were huddled together. Madlyn feared the military a bit, but Naeya were more serious about it. Both of them were equally excited for it though. Madlyn were scared something would go wrong, and Naeya were sad to have to leave her families. She’d seen the other kids in the normal school, how close they were to their own families. The twins wasn’t close to their families, not at all. No one of the strategy kids were close to their families in Rich. It was just how it was. Naeya found it odd that it was like that, but she accepted it, like everyone else did.
Madlyn looked after Shaw as he exited the room, but back at Naeya the second after. Hand in hand, the twins started walking towards home.

Zephyr stayed in class for a bit after the bell had rung. He didn’t like being at home. His parents always told him to be more open, to have more friends, to get out there and do some good instead of locking himself up with his books. But that was his life. He loved watching, not talking. He loved staying in the distance and gaining knowledge from what he heard, what he saw, and when he couldn’t do that, he instead went to his books to get information in that way. And now, he wanted to gather information about how the others felt about going to the military. He was ready himself. It would be a whole new world with experiences, new information to gather, and he was excited for that. He knew he would have to train and all that, but he would do that, as long as he would get more information for his sponge brain.

Fallen winter Sweet Skittles Rivergold KKShift

Raine Thought you might be interested in this? ^w^ Always looking for more participants xD

Of course! )

CinnamonCookie
May 1st, 2017, 10:44 AM
Aande walked home, her raggedy scarf around her mouth. She opened the door and sighed, hwr mom and dad weren't home. Dad worked as a miner, and Mom as a silk weaver, trying to get enough food for everyone. Brother was in the military, so maybe she gets to meet him, but she's going to have to leave her beloved family.