PDA

View Full Version : A Teddie's Princess Quest [ P ]

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

bubble[error].
December 6th, 2022, 06:02 PM
[ ~Eclipse_Lake~ ]

Teddie was standing in an abandoned park, the moon shining down on her. She was trying to find her way around this place and escape somewhere, but she was so tired and so hungry it was weighing her down. Ugh... can't... keep... my... eyes... open... SHe yawned, sitting down on a bench. She lay down on it, closing her eyes...

sock
December 6th, 2022, 06:08 PM
[ ~Eclipse_Lake~ ]

Teddie was standing in an abandoned park, the moon shining down on her. She was trying to find her way around this place and escape somewhere, but she was so tired and so hungry it was weighing her down. Ugh... can't... keep... my... eyes... open... SHe yawned, sitting down on a bench. She lay down on it, closing her eyes...
Augusta sat on a bench, bouncing up and down with excitement. OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY, EARTH! Yeah, she knew it was a punishment, but it was an AWESOME PUNISHMENT!! She straightened her devil horn headband, and squealed happily as another person sit down beside her. "Hello fellow Earthling! I'm from Earth, just like you! Can I touch your hair!?" She asked, leaning closer to Teddie.

(Fyi, Augusta is 13 :>)

bubble[error].
December 6th, 2022, 06:15 PM
Augusta sat on a bench, bouncing up and down with excitement. OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY, EARTH! Yeah, she knew it was a punishment, but it was an AWESOME PUNISHMENT!! She straightened her devil horn headband, and squealed happily as another person sit down beside her. "Hello fellow Earthling! I'm from Earth, just like you! Can I touch your hair!?" She asked, leaning closer to Teddie.

(Fyi, Augusta is 13 :>)

Teddie gasped when she realized that she was lying her head on someone else. She jolted up, fear filling her. She turned her head to another girl, 13 years old by the looks. Teddie herself had estimated herself to be around 14-16 years old, she wasn't sure. Teddie scooted away from the girl when she called her "Earthling." What is she- She shook her head quickly when the girl asked if she could touch her hair. Teddie felt very awkward when the girl leaned closer to her. How did I miss her!? "U-um... uh... N-no, thank you, um..." Teddie struggled to find words. She fixed her purple bear mask and looked back at the girl.

sock
December 6th, 2022, 06:19 PM
Teddie gasped when she realized that she was lying her head on someone else. She jolted up, fear filling her. She turned her head to another girl, 13 years old by the looks. Teddie herself had estimated herself to be around 14-16 years old, she wasn't sure. Teddie scooted away from the girl when she called her "Earthling." What is she- She shook her head quickly when the girl asked if she could touch her hair. Teddie felt very awkward when the girl leaned closer to her. How did I miss her!? "U-um... uh... N-no, thank you, um..." Teddie struggled to find words. She fixed her purple bear mask and looked back at the girl.
Augusta kept bouncing up and down. She squealed happily. "Do all earthlings wear masks like that? I mean, should I be wearing a mask? Cuz I'm an Earthling! Like you! Cuz you're an Earthling! I think!" She said quickly, her pink eyes fixed on Teddie.

bubble[error].
December 6th, 2022, 06:50 PM
Augusta kept bouncing up and down. She squealed happily. "Do all earthlings wear masks like that? I mean, should I be wearing a mask? Cuz I'm an Earthling! Like you! Cuz you're an Earthling! I think!" She said quickly, her pink eyes fixed on Teddie.

Teddie scooted farther away from the girl. "U-um..." She shuddered. "I-I-I-I don-n't think t-that h-h-humans-s ca-all ot-ther hum-mans E-E-Earth-hlings-s, um..." Teddie scooted back a little more. "N-no, I-I-I wa-AH!!" She cut herself short when she scooted so far back that she fell off the bench. Teddie lay on her right arm for a few seconds, confused and trying to figure out she had fallen.

sock
December 7th, 2022, 07:31 AM
Teddie scooted farther away from the girl. "U-um..." She shuddered. "I-I-I-I don-n't think t-that h-h-humans-s ca-all ot-ther hum-mans E-E-Earth-hlings-s, um..." Teddie scooted back a little more. "N-no, I-I-I wa-AH!!" She cut herself short when she scooted so far back that she fell off the bench. Teddie lay on her right arm for a few seconds, confused and trying to figure out she had fallen.
Augusta was shaking with excitement. "Oh! Sorry! So you call each other... hoomans?" She watched Teddie fall with a glimmer of curiosity in her eyes. "Do hoomans always do that? Fall i mean? I know that on M- i mean, i know that were i come from that hurts people! Do you just like the ground? Should i like the ground?" She leaned forward, dropping off the bench and onto her face. "I like you ground!" Came Augusta's voice, muffled by the dirt and grass.

bubble[error].
December 7th, 2022, 09:00 AM
Augusta was shaking with excitement. "Oh! Sorry! So you call each other... hoomans?" She watched Teddie fall with a glimmer of curiosity in her eyes. "Do hoomans always do that? Fall i mean? I know that on M- i mean, i know that were i come from that hurts people! Do you just like the ground? Should i like the ground?" She leaned forward, dropping off the bench and onto her face. "I like you ground!" Came Augusta's voice, muffled by the dirt and grass.

Teddie stood up and watched the girl with concern. "This may be personal, but are you mentally disabled?" She could understand if this girl had some sort of disorder.

sock
December 7th, 2022, 09:35 AM
Teddie stood up and watched the girl with concern. "This may be personal, but are you mentally disabled?" She could understand if this girl had some sort of disorder.
Augusta sat up, brushing grass off of her mint green dress. "Nope! Honestly, i feel like i should be asking you if you're mentally disabled! Where's all your excitement and happiness? Also, why are you wearing a mask? Also, what do earthli- i mean, hoomans like to do? Also, my name's Augusta Starfly!" She said all this very quickly, and all with an equally excited tone.

bubble[error].
December 7th, 2022, 09:41 AM
Augusta sat up, brushing grass off of her mint green dress. "Nope! Honestly, i feel like i should be asking you if you're mentally disabled! Where's all your excitement and happiness? Also, why are you wearing a mask? Also, what do earthli- i mean, hoomans like to do? Also, my name's Augusta Starfly!" She said all this very quickly, and all with an equally excited tone.

Now Teddie was getting really suspicious. Something is not right with her... She saw the headband the girl had and wondered if she was dreaming for her theory to be right. "Well... one, you are saying hoomans, when you should be saying humans or people, and two, I wear a mask for my own safety, and three, I don't have the time to be happy. I should get going. It's almost day." Teddie saw the sun peeking over the trees and bolted toward the nearest building.

sock
December 7th, 2022, 09:51 AM
Now Teddie was getting really suspicious. Something is not right with her... She saw the headband the girl had and wondered if she was dreaming for her theory to be right. "Well... one, you are saying hoomans, when you should be saying humans or people, and two, I wear a mask for my own safety, and three, I don't have the time to be happy. I should get going. It's almost day." Teddie saw the sun peeking over the trees and bolted toward the nearest building.
Augusta nodded along to Teddie's judgements. She jumped up, skipping after the girl when she ran off. "I'll come ttooooooo~!"

bubble[error].
December 7th, 2022, 10:10 AM
Augusta nodded along to Teddie's judgements. She jumped up, skipping after the girl when she ran off. "I'll come ttooooooo~!"

Teddie got inside a building, and when Augusta got in with her, she shut the door as the sun's rays touched the building. "Ok, time to find a good place to hind and sleep." She said, looking around at the building.

sock
December 7th, 2022, 02:35 PM
Teddie got inside a building, and when Augusta got in with her, she shut the door as the sun's rays touched the building. "Ok, time to find a good place to hind and sleep." She said, looking around at the building.
Augusta tilted her head. "Sleep? But it's so pretty out! And don't earthlings- i mean, humans- i mean, people sleep at night?" She said, bouncing up and down.

bubble[error].
December 7th, 2022, 02:41 PM
Augusta tilted her head. "Sleep? But it's so pretty out! And don't earthlings- i mean, humans- i mean, people sleep at night?" She said, bouncing up and down.

Teddie tried to smile. "Well, I hide from something that is after me and me only. It becomes a human during the day, but at night it's something much worse. You can go out, just don't let anyone know I'm in here." She said, shutting the door to another room. She wouldn't be surprised if Augusta dragged her outside. The streets outside were starting to fill with people.

sock
December 7th, 2022, 02:42 PM
Teddie tried to smile. "Well, I hide from something that is after me and me only. It becomes a human during the day, but at night it's something much worse. You can go out, just don't let anyone know I'm in here." She said, shutting the door to another room. She wouldn't be surprised if Augusta dragged her outside. The streets outside were starting to fill with people.
Augusta frowned. "Why? What is it?" She asked, crossing her arms.

bubble[error].
December 7th, 2022, 03:09 PM
Augusta frowned. "Why? What is it?" She asked, crossing her arms.

Teddie gave up and opened the door. "I... I don't want to know what it is..." She whispered, feeling tears in her eyes. She brought her hands up and set them on her mask. Man, was she hot? I need to get air on my face... but... I can't risk someone seeing me... She fanned her face and looked back at Augusta. "I don't know what it is, but I call it the Horror. Fast as hell. Nighttime is the only chance I have to outrun it. I'm not sure how it hides in the day." Teddle falls to her knees, her hands out. "Augusta... I'm putting you in so much danger... if it sees you with me... it'll kill you with me... I can't have you with me when it's the day. Please, for me, will you go? I'll... I'll meet you back at the park, I... I promise. And my name... my name is Teddie so that you know." Teddie pleaded with Augusta.

sock
December 7th, 2022, 03:15 PM
Teddie gave up and opened the door. "I... I don't want to know what it is..." She whispered, feeling tears in her eyes. She brought her hands up and set them on her mask. Man, was she hot? I need to get air on my face... but... I can't risk someone seeing me... She fanned her face and looked back at Augusta. "I don't know what it is, but I call it the Horror. Fast as hell. Nighttime is the only chance I have to outrun it. I'm not sure how it hides in the day." Teddle falls to her knees, her hands out. "Augusta... I'm putting you in so much danger... if it sees you with me... it'll kill you with me... I can't have you with me when it's the day. Please, for me, will you go? I'll... I'll meet you back at the park, I... I promise. And my name... my name is Teddie so that you know." Teddie pleaded with Augusta.
Augusta stood silently as Teddie spoke. She burst into laughter. "Oh no, it's FAST!" She doubled over with laughter. "Listen, i've dealt with things SO MUCH WORSE on Halio!" She snorted. But then her eyes widened, and she clapped her hands over her mouth. Oops.

bubble[error].
December 7th, 2022, 03:24 PM
Augusta stood silently as Teddie spoke. She burst into laughter. "Oh no, it's FAST!" She doubled over with laughter. "Listen, i've dealt with things SO MUCH WORSE on Halio!" She snorted. But then her eyes widened, and she clapped her hands over her mouth. Oops.

Teddie was standing up but froze midway leaning on the door to get up. Did she say...? Teddie slowly stood up all the way, staring at Augusta. "Did... you just say... Halio?" She asked, fear slowly taking over. "Um... ha ha... that's not real... right? Um... it's just a myth, right? Right? Please tell me you are joking." She had heard stories about that planet. It was nicknamed "The Underworld" or "The Hell" or something like that. Teddie never believed those stories, but hearing the name of that planet come out of a girl who kept referring to humans as "earthlings" was making Teddie rethink letting this girl know her name. She backed up a few steps.

sock
December 7th, 2022, 03:29 PM
Teddie was standing up but froze midway leaning on the door to get up. Did she say...? Teddie slowly stood up all the way, staring at Augusta. "Did... you just say... Halio?" She asked, fear slowly taking over. "Um... ha ha... that's not real... right? Um... it's just a myth, right? Right? Please tell me you are joking." She had heard stories about that planet. It was nicknamed "The Underworld" or "The Hell" or something like that. Teddie never believed those stories, but hearing the name of that planet come out of a girl who kept referring to humans as "earthlings" was making Teddie rethink letting this girl know her name. She backed up a few steps.
Augusta laughed nervously, twirling a strand of hair around her finger. "Well, yes, it's real, and uh... i may or may not be the princess... of Halio?" She said, with a nervous smile.

bubble[error].
December 7th, 2022, 04:47 PM
Augusta laughed nervously, twirling a strand of hair around her finger. "Well, yes, it's real, and uh... i may or may not be the princess... of Halio?" She said, with a nervous smile.

Teddie let out a cry of fear, falling down. "WHAT!?!?!" She had given her name to the fricken' princess of the HALIO PLANET!?!?! Teddie froze. "You're gonna kill me..." She curled in a ball, shaking in fear. "Please don't kill me..."

sock
December 7th, 2022, 05:04 PM
Teddie let out a cry of fear, falling down. "WHAT!?!?!" She had given her name to the fricken' princess of the HALIO PLANET!?!?! Teddie froze. "You're gonna kill me..." She curled in a ball, shaking in fear. "Please don't kill me..."
Augusta frowned, tears coming to her eyes. "Why does everybody react like this! All the planets, all the dimensions, nobody can except that at least one Halian might be DIFFERENT!" She sobbed, stamping her foot when she said different. "Maybe I should go." She whispered, turning away from Teddie.

bubble[error].
December 7th, 2022, 05:06 PM
Augusta frowned, tears coming to her eyes. "Why does everybody react like this! All the planets, all the dimensions, nobody can except that at least one Halian might be DIFFERENT!" She sobbed, stamping her foot when she said different. "Maybe I should go." She whispered, turning away from Teddie.

Teddie looked up and held her hand out. "W-wait!" She called.

sock
December 7th, 2022, 05:08 PM
Teddie looked up and held her hand out. "W-wait!" She called.
Augusta was in mid-step when Teddie told her to wait. She stopped, but didn't turn around yet.

bubble[error].
December 7th, 2022, 05:09 PM
Augusta was in mid-step when Teddie told her to wait. She stopped, but didn't turn around yet.

Teddie took off her mask, revealing her light green eyes and a long scar on her face. "P-please... d-don't leave..." She said, tears in her eyes.

sock
December 8th, 2022, 05:57 AM
Teddie took off her mask, revealing her light green eyes and a long scar on her face. "P-please... d-don't leave..." She said, tears in her eyes.
Augusta slowly turned around, and sat down. "Ok... This might not be a good time to ask, but... can i touch your hair now?"

bubble[error].
December 8th, 2022, 06:46 AM
Augusta slowly turned around, and sat down. "Ok... This might not be a good time to ask, but... can i touch your hair now?"

Teddie looked down. "Y-yes..." She muttered.

sock
December 8th, 2022, 07:12 AM
Teddie looked down. "Y-yes..." She muttered.
Augusta squealed happily, and leaned over. She patted Teddie's head happily. "I KNEW IT! It's just like mine!" She said happily, sitting back on the ground where she was.

bubble[error].
December 8th, 2022, 08:44 AM
Augusta squealed happily, and leaned over. She patted Teddie's head happily. "I KNEW IT! It's just like mine!" She said happily, sitting back on the ground where she was.

Teddie smiled. "A-about Halio..." She said. "What is it about? Is it really 'Hell'?"

sock
December 8th, 2022, 09:12 AM
Teddie smiled. "A-about Halio..." She said. "What is it about? Is it really 'Hell'?"
Augusta shrugged. "What's your description of Hell?"

bubble[error].
December 8th, 2022, 11:18 AM
Augusta shrugged. "What's your description of Hell?"

"Death and lots of bad stuff."

sock
December 8th, 2022, 11:52 AM
"Death and lots of bad stuff."
Augusta nodded. "Pretty much."

bubble[error].
December 8th, 2022, 12:26 PM
Augusta nodded. "Pretty much."

"KNEW IT!"

sock
December 8th, 2022, 12:29 PM
"KNEW IT!"
Augusta looked down. "I really wish it wasn't though..."

bubble[error].
December 8th, 2022, 12:38 PM
Augusta looked down. "I really wish it wasn't though..."

Teddie looked at her. "Why are you here?" She asked one of the questions in her head.

sock
December 8th, 2022, 12:53 PM
Teddie looked at her. "Why are you here?" She asked one of the questions in her head.
Augusta pulled off her devil-horn headband, and fidgeted with it. "Because my mom says im too, 'Irresponsible, childish, and happy!" She said the last part mimicking her mother's high-pitched voice.

bubble[error].
December 8th, 2022, 12:56 PM
Augusta pulled off her devil-horn headband, and fidgeted with it. "Because my mom says im too, 'Irresponsible, childish, and happy!" She said the last part mimicking her mother's high-pitched voice.

Teddie giggled. "You deserve to be in Hell! You deserve to be in Heaven!" She said, trying to bite back her laughter.

sock
December 8th, 2022, 01:19 PM
Teddie giggled. "You deserve to be in Hell! You deserve to be in Heaven!" She said, trying to bite back her laughter.
Augusta laughed. "Honestly, Earth isn't much better than Halio! Yeah, there isn't any magic, but there's pollution, murder, other stuff like that.." She said, counting on her fingers as she spoke.

bubble[error].
December 8th, 2022, 01:36 PM
Augusta laughed. "Honestly, Earth isn't much better than Halio! Yeah, there isn't any magic, but there's pollution, murder, other stuff like that.." She said, counting on her fingers as she spoke.

Teddie nodded. "Yup, that sounds about right."

sock
December 8th, 2022, 01:38 PM
Teddie nodded. "Yup, that sounds about right."
Augusta looked around. "This building is pretty boring."

bubble[error].
December 8th, 2022, 01:40 PM
Augusta looked around. "This building is pretty boring."

[ scary puppet's bump ]

Teddie nodded. "Let's... go?" She sounded scared.

sock
December 8th, 2022, 01:43 PM
[ scary puppet's bump ]

Teddie nodded. "Let's... go?" She sounded scared.
Augusta gazed around. "I have some ideas..." She said, ignoring Teddie.

bubble[error].
December 8th, 2022, 01:44 PM
Augusta gazed around. "I have some ideas..." She said, ignoring Teddie.

"Where?"

sock
December 8th, 2022, 01:54 PM
"Where?"
Augusta laughed. "No silly, ideas on how i can make this place more fun!" She said happily, tapping the large heart that was sewn onto her mint green dress. It started to glow pink, and Augusta giggled with excitement.

bubble[error].
December 8th, 2022, 01:58 PM
Augusta laughed. "No silly, ideas on how i can make this place more fun!" She said happily, tapping the large heart that was sewn onto her mint green dress. It started to glow pink, and Augusta giggled with excitement.

Teddie backed up in fear.

sock
December 8th, 2022, 02:05 PM
Teddie backed up in fear.
Augusta widened her arms, and shouted, "RAINBOW BLAST!" A huge burst of color shot from her chest, and splattered all over the walls. She turned back to face Teddie. "Ta da!" The walls and ceiling were now dripping with some sort of rainbow liquid.

bubble[error].
December 8th, 2022, 02:06 PM
Augusta widened her arms, and shouted, "RAINBOW BLAST!" A huge burst of color shot from her chest, and splattered all over the walls. She turned back to face Teddie. "Ta da!" The walls and ceiling were now dripping with some sort of rainbow liquid.

Teddie screamed and ducked and saw that the walls were rainbow now. "Ummm..." She pointed to the doorway. Two kids were staring at Augusta in fear.

sock
December 8th, 2022, 02:10 PM
Teddie screamed and ducked and saw that the walls were rainbow now. "Ummm..." She pointed to the doorway. Two kids were staring at Augusta in fear.
Augusta turned around, putting her headband back on. "Hello!" She said happily, waving at the two kids.

bubble[error].
December 8th, 2022, 02:30 PM
Augusta turned around, putting her headband back on. "Hello!" She said happily, waving at the two kids.

The kids stared at Augusta, looking at each other, then back at her. "H-h-how?" One of them finally spoke.

sock
December 8th, 2022, 02:44 PM
The kids stared at Augusta, looking at each other, then back at her. "H-h-how?" One of them finally spoke.
Augusta smiled. "Maaaaaggiiiiicccc!" She said, in a story-telling kind of tone. "Literally!"

bubble[error].
December 8th, 2022, 02:47 PM
Augusta smiled. "Maaaaaggiiiiicccc!" She said, in a story-telling kind of tone. "Literally!"

The kids got really interested, walking toward her.

sock
December 8th, 2022, 02:54 PM
The kids got really interested, walking toward her.
"Watch this!" Augusta said excitedly, tapping the heart on her dress again. "NARWHAL BLAST!" A tiny little narwhal popped out of the heart, dropping into Augusta's hand.

bubble[error].
December 8th, 2022, 04:13 PM
"Watch this!" Augusta said excitedly, tapping the heart on her dress again. "NARWHAL BLAST!" A tiny little narwhal popped out of the heart, dropping into Augusta's hand.

The kids clapped their hands and one of them took out a phone. Teddie quickly jumped forward and took the phone. "Please don't record my friend." She said.

sock
December 8th, 2022, 05:54 PM
The kids clapped their hands and one of them took out a phone. Teddie quickly jumped forward and took the phone. "Please don't record my friend." She said.
"Please do record her friend!" Augusta said happily, picking the phone back from Teddie's hand. Honestly, she didn't know what it was, or what it could do, so she just gave it back to the kid.

bubble[error].
December 8th, 2022, 06:03 PM
"Please do record her friend!" Augusta said happily, picking the phone back from Teddie's hand. Honestly, she didn't know what it was, or what it could do, so she just gave it back to the kid.

Teddie snatched the phone again. "No! You will get yourself put in a lot of pain and misery if you let them record you! You might get locked up for looking dangerous with your powers!" Teddie explained.

sock
December 8th, 2022, 06:04 PM
Teddie snatched the phone again. "No! You will get yourself put in a lot of pain and misery if you let them record you! You might get locked up for looking dangerous with your powers!" Teddie explained.
Augusta looked skeptical. "Uh huh.... and i could just teleport out." She said with a giggle, swiping the phone once again.

bubble[error].
December 8th, 2022, 06:05 PM
Augusta looked skeptical. "Uh huh.... and i could just teleport out." She said with a giggle, swiping the phone once again.

Teddie felt tears in her eyes. "Please." She begged. The children looked at each other, and when one got his phone back, he put is away.

sock
December 8th, 2022, 06:10 PM
Teddie felt tears in her eyes. "Please." She begged. The children looked at each other, and when one got his phone back, he put is away.
Augusta let out a groan of annoyance. "Why!?"

bubble[error].
December 8th, 2022, 06:17 PM
Augusta let out a groan of annoyance. "Why!?"

Teddie had enough. "FINE!!!" She turned and ran off, crying.

sock
December 8th, 2022, 06:25 PM
Teddie had enough. "FINE!!!" She turned and ran off, crying.
Wow! Augusta felt real great! She burst into tears as well, and tapped the heart on her chest, which teleported the kids out of the building. Augusta cried and cried, eyes closed, and head to the sky.

bubble[error].
December 8th, 2022, 06:28 PM
Wow! Augusta felt real great! She burst into tears as well, and tapped the heart on her chest, which teleported the kids out of the building. Augusta cried and cried, eyes closed, and head to the sky.

Teddie didn't come back for the rest of the day. By nightfall, there was a note sitting nearby. "I'm sorry, Augusta. I wish we could be friends. But I'm just too overprotective of you. I'm making you unhappy. So I'm going on the move again. I'm sorry. -Teddie"

sock
December 8th, 2022, 06:34 PM
Teddie didn't come back for the rest of the day. By nightfall, there was a note sitting nearby. "I'm sorry, Augusta. I wish we could be friends. But I'm just too overprotective of you. I'm making you unhappy. So I'm going on the move again. I'm sorry. -Teddie"
Augusta sat in the building all day, hoping Teddie would return. She saw the note, and crawled over to it. Ah. Of course! Of! Course! This happened with all her friends on Halio, for one reason or another! 'My mom says you're too happy,' or, 'I don't like the way you dress,' or, 'Your parents are too scary.' GUESS SHE'D BE ADDING THIS ONE TO THE LIST! She sobbed, and tore the note in half. As soon as the paper touched the ground, it burst into flame.

bubble[error].
December 8th, 2022, 06:47 PM
Augusta sat in the building all day, hoping Teddie would return. She saw the note, and crawled over to it. Ah. Of course! Of! Course! This happened with all her friends on Halio, for one reason or another! 'My mom says you're too happy,' or, 'I don't like the way you dress,' or, 'Your parents are too scary.' GUESS SHE'D BE ADDING THIS ONE TO THE LIST! She sobbed, and tore the note in half. As soon as the paper touched the ground, it burst into flame.

[ WOW ]

[ INCOMING LIGHTNING ]

A soft meow came from a pile of crap in a corner.

sock
December 9th, 2022, 07:45 AM
[ WOW ]

[ INCOMING LIGHTNING ]

A soft meow came from a pile of crap in a corner.
Augusta turned around, wiping tears from her cheeks. Jeez, Earth had been great until she met Teddie. But anyways, she should probably check what was in the pile. She trudged over, digging around in it for a bit.

bubble[error].
December 9th, 2022, 08:45 AM
Augusta turned around, wiping tears from her cheeks. Jeez, Earth had been great until she met Teddie. But anyways, she should probably check what was in the pile. She trudged over, digging around in it for a bit.

A black cat was lying in it, his leg stuck. He had lightning-yellow eyes and a broken tail shaped like a lightning bolt. He also had a silver chain necklace around his nack with a heavily detailed lightning bolt as a pendent. He looked up.

sock
December 9th, 2022, 09:27 AM
A black cat was lying in it, his leg stuck. He had lightning-yellow eyes and a broken tail shaped like a lightning bolt. He also had a silver chain necklace around his nack with a heavily detailed lightning bolt as a pendent. He looked up.
Augusta gasped. "What the~ Wait... are you stuck...?" She asked, eyes drifting over the cat's leg.

bubble[error].
December 9th, 2022, 09:42 AM
Augusta gasped. "What the~ Wait... are you stuck...?" She asked, eyes drifting over the cat's leg.

The cat nodded and meowed again.

sock
December 9th, 2022, 11:14 AM
The cat nodded and meowed again.
Augusta leaned over, trying to un-stuck Lightning.

bubble[error].
December 9th, 2022, 11:34 AM
Augusta leaned over, trying to un-stuck Lightning.

When the girl freed him, Lightning purred and rubbed against her legs.

sock
December 9th, 2022, 12:03 PM
When the girl freed him, Lightning purred and rubbed against her legs.
Augusta giggled, petting the cat. "Ok, Earth is definitely getting better!"

bubble[error].
December 9th, 2022, 12:30 PM
Augusta giggled, petting the cat. "Ok, Earth is definitely getting better!"

The cat's necklace started radiating energy, tiny lightning s=zapping around the little pendant. He looked up at Augusta and pointed to another room like he wanted her to leave for a little while.

sock
December 9th, 2022, 12:40 PM
The cat's necklace started radiating energy, tiny lightning s=zapping around the little pendant. He looked up at Augusta and pointed to another room like he wanted her to leave for a little while.
Augusta teleported to the other room.

bubble[error].
December 9th, 2022, 12:44 PM
Augusta teleported to the other room.

There was a bright flash of light from the room Lightning was in, and just seconds later, a male voice called for her to come back. The cat was gone. Standing in his place was a 15-year-old boy with black hair and fake black cat ears. He had lightning-yellow eyes and a cat-like expression. He was wearing a black shirt and sweatpants hinted with blue, and black-and-white shoes. His nails looked like claws slightly. He waved at Augusta. "Hello, girl. I'm Lightning. Thanks for helping me." He was still wearing his necklace.

sock
December 9th, 2022, 12:47 PM
There was a bright flash of light from the room Lightning was in, and just seconds later, a male voice called for her to come back. The cat was gone. Standing in his place was a 15-year-old boy with black hair and fake black cat ears. He had lightning-yellow eyes and a cat-like expression. He was wearing a black shirt and sweatpants hinted with blue, and black-and-white shoes. His nails looked like claws slightly. He waved at Augusta. "Hello, girl. I'm Lightning. Thanks for helping me." He was still wearing his necklace.
Augusta gaped. "And mom said Earth didn't have magic!"

bubble[error].
December 9th, 2022, 12:51 PM
Augusta gaped. "And mom said Earth didn't have magic!"

Lightning smiled. "She's wrong then. Some of us have magic, but it's banned. But since magic powers here on Earth are mostly genetic, passing down powers is super easy, so there's a whole thing going on to make a strong person unban the magic. That's how I was made. My parents don't like each other, and I was just there. I'm the 12th strongest magical person, and only 1 out of 3 people that have more than one power. May I ask, who are you and where are you from? How does magic work there?"

sock
December 11th, 2022, 03:33 PM
Lightning smiled. "She's wrong then. Some of us have magic, but it's banned. But since magic powers here on Earth are mostly genetic, passing down powers is super easy, so there's a whole thing going on to make a strong person unban the magic. That's how I was made. My parents don't like each other, and I was just there. I'm the 12th strongest magical person, and only 1 out of 3 people that have more than one power. May I ask, who are you and where are you from? How does magic work there?"
Augusta listened intently, and cleared her throat at the questions. "I am Augusta, princess of Halio! There, magic is acquired through ruthless and life-endangering training, that often results in serious injuries, or death!" She said cheerfully, showing him a long scar on her forearm.

bubble[error].
December 11th, 2022, 04:01 PM
Augusta listened intently, and cleared her throat at the questions. "I am Augusta, princess of Halio! There, magic is acquired through ruthless and life-endangering training, that often results in serious injuries, or death!" She said cheerfully, showing him a long scar on her forearm.

Lightning nodded. He didn't look at all scared when Augusta said she was royalty in a dangerous planet. "I see. That sounds horrible. I bet you don't like the fact that you are descended from not-so-good rulers." He said.

sock
December 11th, 2022, 04:14 PM
Lightning nodded. He didn't look at all scared when Augusta said she was royalty in a dangerous planet. "I see. That sounds horrible. I bet you don't like the fact that you are descended from not-so-good rulers." He said.
Augusta shrugged. "More of an inconvenience really."

bubble[error].
December 11th, 2022, 04:19 PM
Augusta shrugged. "More of an inconvenience really."

"Why are you here, if I may ask?" Lightning asked, reaching out and brushing some of Augusta's hair out of her face.

sock
December 11th, 2022, 04:24 PM
"Why are you here, if I may ask?" Lightning asked, reaching out and brushing some of Augusta's hair out of her face.
Augusta smiled. "I get into too much trouble with my magic! Plus, everybody says i'm too happy!"

bubble[error].
December 11th, 2022, 04:29 PM
Augusta smiled. "I get into too much trouble with my magic! Plus, everybody says i'm too happy!"

Lightning started laughing. "You? Too happy!? What's wrong with your people!?"

sock
December 11th, 2022, 04:33 PM
Lightning started laughing. "You? Too happy!? What's wrong with your people!?"
Augusta laughed too. "So many things!" She snorted, twirling hair around her finger.

bubble[error].
December 11th, 2022, 04:36 PM
Augusta laughed too. "So many things!" She snorted, twirling hair around her finger.

Lightning smiled at her. "You do seem too cheerful to be in real hell, even less expected to rule after your parents." He commented.

sock
December 11th, 2022, 04:42 PM
Lightning smiled at her. "You do seem too cheerful to be in real hell, even less expected to rule after your parents." He commented.
Augusta grinned. "Finally somebody understands! By the way, you can call me Gus!"

bubble[error].
December 11th, 2022, 04:45 PM
Augusta grinned. "Finally somebody understands! By the way, you can call me Gus!"

Lightning nodded and lifted his head a soft crying nearby.

sock
December 11th, 2022, 04:48 PM
Lightning nodded and lifted his head a soft crying nearby.
Augusta glanced around. "What's that noise?"

bubble[error].
December 11th, 2022, 04:52 PM
Augusta glanced around. "What's that noise?"

Lightning walked toward the nosie, and soon he found a damaged purple bear mask. Teddie's mask

sock
December 11th, 2022, 04:57 PM
Lightning walked toward the nosie, and soon he found a damaged purple bear mask. Teddie's mask
Augusta gasped, picking up the mask. "Teddie...!"

bubble[error].
December 11th, 2022, 05:19 PM
Augusta gasped, picking up the mask. "Teddie...!"

Lightning looked at Gus. "Who?" He asked.

The crying started to fade, like the source was running away or something.

bubble[error].
February 5th, 2023, 08:13 PM

Non-binary_Disaster

(want to continue this cause I want to)

sock
February 6th, 2023, 07:17 AM
Non-binary_Disaster

(want to continue this cause I want to)
(yea me too)

bubble[error].
February 6th, 2023, 07:58 AM
(yea me too)

(Then respond to the post that I quoted before this one*

sock
February 6th, 2023, 08:41 AM

Augusta glanced towards where she expected the crying to be, and then back at the mask. "I uh, met a girl before you came... her name was Teddie." She explained.

bubble[error].
February 6th, 2023, 08:42 AM
Augusta glanced towards where she expected the crying to be, and then back at the mask. "I uh, met a girl before you came... her name was Teddie." She explained.

*Lightning nodded*

"Then let's go find her."

sock
February 6th, 2023, 08:47 AM
*Lightning nodded*

"Then let's go find her."
Augusta nodded, and smiled. "Yeah. Let's find her."

(i just watched The Owl House and ate ice cream with my friend all day yesterday :eyes: )

(I told her that it was like, my dream date if i had a lover- and then i looked away while she processed)

bubble[error].
February 6th, 2023, 11:51 AM
Augusta nodded, and smiled. "Yeah. Let's find her."

(i just watched The Owl House and ate ice cream with my friend all day yesterday :eyes: )

(I told her that it was like, my dream date if i had a lover- and then i looked away while she processed)

(lol)

*Lightning followed the sound of the crying*

sock
February 6th, 2023, 11:52 AM
(lol)

*Lightning followed the sound of the crying*
Augusta shuffled after him.

bubble[error].
February 6th, 2023, 11:54 AM
Augusta shuffled after him.

*Lightning tried to open a door but it was jammed and he turned to Gus*

sock
February 6th, 2023, 11:59 AM
*Lightning tried to open a door but it was jammed and he turned to Gus*
Augusta ran at the door, and rammed her body (at full speed) into it.

bubble[error].
February 6th, 2023, 12:25 PM
Augusta ran at the door, and rammed her body (at full speed) into it.

*The door slammed down*

*Teddie gasped when the door fell down, scaring her and jumping behind a bunch of rubble*

sock
February 6th, 2023, 12:27 PM
*The door slammed down*

*Teddie gasped when the door fell down, scaring her and jumping behind a bunch of rubble*
Augusta fell face first, landing on top of the door. "Ow." Came her voice, muffled by the door.

bubble[error].
February 6th, 2023, 12:29 PM
Augusta fell face first, landing on top of the door. "Ow." Came her voice, muffled by the door.

*Teddie stayed hidden*

*Lightning lifted Gus up and explored the room, calling Teddie's name, and came to the rubble she was hiding in*

*Teddie shook in fear, not knowing that it was Augusta*

sock
February 6th, 2023, 12:31 PM
*Teddie stayed hidden*

*Lightning lifted Gus up and explored the room, calling Teddie's name, and came to the rubble she was hiding in*

*Teddie shook in fear, not knowing that it was Augusta*
Augusta nodded in thanks to Lightning, and began to explore the room herself. "Teddiiiieeeeeee?" She called.

bubble[error].
February 6th, 2023, 12:32 PM
Augusta nodded in thanks to Lightning, and began to explore the room herself. "Teddiiiieeeeeee?" She called.

*Teddie heard Augusta and started crying again*

*Lightning walked around the rubble and saw Teddie*

*He got down on his knees, holding out his hand, speaking gently to her*

sock
February 6th, 2023, 12:34 PM
*Teddie heard Augusta and started crying again*

*Lightning walked around the rubble and saw Teddie*

*He got down on his knees, holding out his hand, speaking gently to her*
"Oo! Did you find her!?" Augusta squeaked, rushing to Lightning's side.

( :eyes: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60757 )

bubble[error].
February 6th, 2023, 12:36 PM
"Oo! Did you find her!?" Augusta squeaked, rushing to Lightning's side.

( :eyes: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60757 )

(don't understand it)

*Lightning nodded and told Gus to be quiet and gentle so he could Teddie to calm down*

*Teddie was curled up in a ball, her face hidden by her hands, her knees close to her chest, crying*

*She was scared*

sock
February 6th, 2023, 12:38 PM
(don't understand it)

*Lightning nodded and told Gus to be quiet and gentle so he could Teddie to calm down*

*Teddie was curled up in a ball, her face hidden by her hands, her knees close to her chest, crying*

*She was scared*
Augusta silently handed Teddie her mask, and walked to the other side of the room, where she sat on the floor next to the wall.

bubble[error].
February 6th, 2023, 12:41 PM
Augusta silently handed Teddie her mask, and walked to the other side of the room, where she sat on the floor next to the wall.

*Teddie took her mask right away*

*After a few minutes, Lightning calmed Teddie down and the two walked to Augusta*

*Lightning sat next to her, and Teddie kept standing nearby, staring at the ground, sniffling*

sock
February 6th, 2023, 12:43 PM
*Teddie took her mask right away*

*After a few minutes, Lightning calmed Teddie down and the two walked to Augusta*

*Lightning sat next to her, and Teddie kept standing nearby, staring at the ground, sniffling*
Augusta looked up at Teddie, and then at the floor. "Uhm... sorry..."

bubble[error].
February 6th, 2023, 12:45 PM
Augusta looked up at Teddie, and then at the floor. "Uhm... sorry..."

~~Teddie~~

Teddie kept her gaze on the ground. "No, I'm the one who should be sorry. I really do bring despair everywhere I go... I can't be happy anymore... I just want to smile..." She sat down in the middle of the floor, sticking her hand in her mask to wipe her eyes.

sock
February 6th, 2023, 01:58 PM
~~Teddie~~

Teddie kept her gaze on the ground. "No, I'm the one who should be sorry. I really do bring despair everywhere I go... I can't be happy anymore... I just want to smile..." She sat down in the middle of the floor, sticking her hand in her mask to wipe her eyes.
Augusta sighed, and kept looking at the floor.

bubble[error].
February 6th, 2023, 02:04 PM
Augusta sighed, and kept looking at the floor.

*Teddie sat next to Augusta, leaning on her*

*She was shaking again, being scared*

sock
February 6th, 2023, 02:06 PM
*Teddie sat next to Augusta, leaning on her*

*She was shaking again, being scared*
Augusta didn't move.

bubble[error].
February 6th, 2023, 02:24 PM
Augusta didn't move.

"What's worse... this, or-mmmf!"

*Teddie was cut off when Lightning put his hand over her mouth, putting a finger over his mouth, telling her to be quiet*

*Footsteps were heard nearby, and the sound of a gun being loaded*

sock
February 7th, 2023, 07:19 AM
"What's worse... this, or-mmmf!"

*Teddie was cut off when Lightning put his hand over her mouth, putting a finger over his mouth, telling her to be quiet*

*Footsteps were heard nearby, and the sound of a gun being loaded*
Augusta gasped, and clapped a hand over her own mouth.

bubble[error].
February 7th, 2023, 07:29 AM
Augusta gasped, and clapped a hand over her own mouth.

(Why she do that lol)

*Lightning and Teddie huddled close to Augusta, watching the only door very closely*

*The footsteps were getting louder*

*Teddie was starting to cry*

sock
February 7th, 2023, 07:30 AM
(Why she do that lol)

*Lightning and Teddie huddled close to Augusta, watching the only door very closely*

*The footsteps were getting louder*

*Teddie was starting to cry*
(Augusta is very loud if you haven't noticed lol, she needs to restrain herself)

Augusta's eyes widened, and she pressed herself as close to the wall as she could get.

bubble[error].
February 7th, 2023, 07:44 AM
(Augusta is very loud if you haven't noticed lol, she needs to restrain herself)

Augusta's eyes widened, and she pressed herself as close to the wall as she could get.

(Oh ok)

*The door opened*

*Lightning slowly made his way over to the door, turning into a cat*

*Teddie put her own hand on her mouth, pressing herself against the wall with Augusta*

sock
February 7th, 2023, 07:44 AM
(Oh ok)

*The door opened*

*Lightning slowly made his way over to the door, turning into a cat*

*Teddie put her own hand on her mouth, pressing herself against the wall with Augusta*
Augusta clung to Teddie for dear life.

bubble[error].
February 7th, 2023, 07:49 AM
Augusta clung to Teddie for dear life.

*Teddie clung to Augusta for dear life*

When the man entered the room, carrying a rifle, Lightning bit down on the man's ankle, and sent wave after wave of electrical shocks through the man*

*The man roared out in pain and dropped his gun*

*Teddie made her move and grabbed the gun and went back to Augusta, letting her clung onto her again*

sock
February 7th, 2023, 07:50 AM
*Teddie clung to Augusta for dear life*

When the man entered the room, carrying a rifle, Lightning bit down on the man's ankle, and sent wave after wave of electrical shocks through the man*

*The man roared out in pain and dropped his gun*

*Teddie made her move and grabbed the gun and went back to Augusta, letting her clung onto her again*
Augusta yelled when the man burst in, and closed her eyes tight.

bubble[error].
February 7th, 2023, 07:56 AM
Augusta yelled when the man burst in, and closed her eyes tight.

*Lightning held on for dear life until the man finally fainted*

*Teddie yelped as well and held on to Augusta*

sock
February 7th, 2023, 08:09 AM
*Lightning held on for dear life until the man finally fainted*

*Teddie yelped as well and held on to Augusta*
Augusta opened her eyes at the sound of the man hitting the floor. She jumped up, and ran over to the guy. "Is he dead!?" She asked Lightning.

bubble[error].
February 7th, 2023, 08:16 AM
Augusta opened her eyes at the sound of the man hitting the floor. She jumped up, and ran over to the guy. "Is he dead!?" She asked Lightning.

*Lightning got off the man's bleeding ankle, shaking his head*

sock
February 7th, 2023, 08:18 AM
*Lightning got off the man's bleeding ankle, shaking his head*
Augusta sighed in relief. She didn't want anyone dead. She looked back at Teddie, and ran back to the wall to cower on the floor again.

bubble[error].
February 7th, 2023, 08:41 AM
Augusta sighed in relief. She didn't want anyone dead. She looked back at Teddie, and ran back to the wall to cower on the floor again.

*Teddie was crying*

"That's the man that was after me... That's why I was afraid for your own safety..."

sock
February 7th, 2023, 08:45 AM
*Teddie was crying*

"That's the man that was after me... That's why I was afraid for your own safety..."
Augusta looked at Teddie. "Who is he..?"

bubble[error].
February 7th, 2023, 09:39 AM
Augusta looked at Teddie. "Who is he..?"

*Teddie didn't answer*

*She just kept crying, too scared to say his name*

*Lightning came over and suggested that they should go somewhere else before the man wakes up*

sock
February 7th, 2023, 11:47 AM
*Teddie didn't answer*

*She just kept crying, too scared to say his name*

*Lightning came over and suggested that they should go somewhere else before the man wakes up*
Augusta looked back at the man, and got up again. She leaned over his body, and smacked his butt. "Ok let's go." She said quickly, shuffling off.

bubble[error].
February 7th, 2023, 12:23 PM
Augusta looked back at the man, and got up again. She leaned over his body, and smacked his butt. "Ok let's go." She said quickly, shuffling off.

*Teddie quickly followed*

*Lightning giggled when Gus did that and followed as well*

*It was sunset*

sock
February 7th, 2023, 12:26 PM
*Teddie quickly followed*

*Lightning giggled when Gus did that and followed as well*

*It was sunset*
Augusta gazed at the sky, mouth hanging open. "Is the sky bleeding?" She asked stupidly.

bubble[error].
February 7th, 2023, 12:27 PM
Augusta gazed at the sky, mouth hanging open. "Is the sky bleeding?" She asked stupidly.

*Teddie face-palmed*

*Lightning shook his head and explained why the sky turns red, orange, pink, and other colors and how it's connected to the sun and the moon*

sock
February 7th, 2023, 04:45 PM
*Teddie face-palmed*

*Lightning shook his head and explained why the sky turns red, orange, pink, and other colors and how it's connected to the sun and the moon*
Augusta stopped listening halfway through Lightning's explanation.
"Huh."

bubble[error].
February 7th, 2023, 04:54 PM
Augusta stopped listening halfway through Lightning's explanation.
"Huh."

*Teddie was gone again*

sock
February 8th, 2023, 07:39 AM
*Teddie was gone again*
Augusta frowned, and crossed her arms. "Of course she's gone." She sighed, and looked back at the sky. "Dang, i thought we were friends..."

bubble[error].
February 8th, 2023, 07:54 AM
Augusta frowned, and crossed her arms. "Of course she's gone." She sighed, and looked back at the sky. "Dang, i thought we were friends..."

*Teddie came back with a rabbit in her arms*

*Lightning smiled at the rabbit as Teddie passed it to Augusta*

sock
February 8th, 2023, 07:57 AM
*Teddie came back with a rabbit in her arms*

*Lightning smiled at the rabbit as Teddie passed it to Augusta*
Augusta gasped happily, and held the rabbit with gentle arms. She was squealing excitedly in that girly way that nobody understands.

bubble[error].
February 8th, 2023, 07:59 AM
Augusta gasped happily, and held the rabbit with gentle arms. She was squealing excitedly in that girly way that nobody understands.

*Teddie sighed, looking away*

*Lightning patted the rabbit carefully, smiling*

sock
February 8th, 2023, 08:01 AM
*Teddie sighed, looking away*

*Lightning patted the rabbit carefully, smiling*
Augusta was still squealing, petting and holding the rabbit.

bubble[error].
February 8th, 2023, 08:06 AM
Augusta was still squealing, petting and holding the rabbit.

*Teddie was still not happy*

*Lightning whispered to Gus to try and make Teddie laugh or smile*

sock
February 8th, 2023, 09:48 AM
*Teddie was still not happy*

*Lightning whispered to Gus to try and make Teddie laugh or smile*
Augusta looked over at Teddie, and then back at Lightning. "I don't know what's funny on Earth!"

bubble[error].
February 8th, 2023, 10:25 AM
Augusta looked over at Teddie, and then back at Lightning. "I don't know what's funny on Earth!"

*Lightning told Gus about some stuff that people might find funny, like knock-knock jokes*

sock
February 8th, 2023, 10:45 AM
*Lightning told Gus about some stuff that people might find funny, like knock-knock jokes*
Augusta looked back at Teddie, and cleared her throat. "Uhm... Knock knock!" She said, ready to attempt a knock-knock joke.

bubble[error].
February 8th, 2023, 10:49 AM
Augusta looked back at Teddie, and cleared her throat. "Uhm... Knock knock!" She said, ready to attempt a knock-knock joke.

*Teddie looked up*

"Who's there?"

sock
February 8th, 2023, 10:58 AM
*Teddie looked up*

"Who's there?"
Augusta had to think for a moment. "Uh... Amy!" She said.

(mwahahah i tell this one all the time)

bubble[error].
February 8th, 2023, 10:59 AM
Augusta had to think for a moment. "Uh... Amy!" She said.

(mwahahah i tell this one all the time)

(oh boy)

"Amy who?"

sock
February 8th, 2023, 11:01 AM
(oh boy)

"Amy who?"
Augusta smiled. "Amy-fraid i've forgotten!" She finished, struggling to hold back her own laughter.

bubble[error].
February 8th, 2023, 11:02 AM
Augusta smiled. "Amy-fraid i've forgotten!" She finished, struggling to hold back her own laughter.

*Teddie held her hand over her mouth, making slight giggling noises*
(yeah this joke matches you perfectly, my sock-drawer-memory friend)

sock
February 8th, 2023, 11:11 AM
*Teddie held her hand over her mouth, making slight giggling noises*
(yeah this joke matches you perfectly, my sock-drawer-memory friend)
Augusta was proud of her work. She burst out laughing, and looked at Lightning to see if he approved of her joke.

(lol)

bubble[error].
February 8th, 2023, 11:35 AM
Augusta was proud of her work. She burst out laughing, and looked at Lightning to see if he approved of her joke.

(lol)

*Lightning was trying to smolder his laughter as well*

sock
February 8th, 2023, 11:53 AM
*Lightning was trying to smolder his laughter as well*
Augusta was quite proud of her joke.

bubble[error].
February 8th, 2023, 12:28 PM
Augusta was quite proud of her joke.

*Teddie straightened out, stretching*

*Lightning watched the moon rise*

sock
February 8th, 2023, 02:02 PM
*Teddie straightened out, stretching*

*Lightning watched the moon rise*
Augusta watched the sky too, gaping at the moon. "What's that!?" She asked, pointing at it.

bubble[error].
February 8th, 2023, 02:05 PM
Augusta watched the sky too, gaping at the moon. "What's that!?" She asked, pointing at it.

*Lightning explained what the moon was and what he knew about it*

sock
February 8th, 2023, 05:30 PM
*Lightning explained what the moon was and what he knew about it*
"Wooaaahhhh..."

bubble[error].
February 8th, 2023, 05:35 PM
"Wooaaahhhh..."

*Teddie sneezed rather loudly suddenly*

*Lightning asked if she was ok and she nodded, her stomach growling*

sock
February 8th, 2023, 05:56 PM
*Teddie sneezed rather loudly suddenly*

*Lightning asked if she was ok and she nodded, her stomach growling*
Augusta yawned, and kept gazing at the moon.

bubble[error].
February 8th, 2023, 06:01 PM
Augusta yawned, and kept gazing at the moon.

*Teddie yawned as well*

*Lightning offered to take the two to his owner's house*

sock
February 8th, 2023, 06:07 PM
*Teddie yawned as well*

*Lightning offered to take the two to his owner's house*
Augusta stretched her arms, and nodded. "Sounds good!" She yawned.

bubble[error].
February 8th, 2023, 06:11 PM
Augusta stretched her arms, and nodded. "Sounds good!" She yawned.

*Lightning led the way*

sock
February 9th, 2023, 09:20 AM
*Lightning led the way*
Augusta followed along quietly, watching all the cool human-things around her.

bubble[error].
February 9th, 2023, 09:39 AM
Augusta followed along quietly, watching all the cool human-things around her.

*Lightning told Teddie to ring the doorbell when they got to a house with gray walls and nice lawn stuff all over the front yarn plus a fence*

*Teddie nodded and Lightning turned into a cat and ran inside through a small flap in the front door*

*Teddie stepped onto the welcome mat with Augusta and rang the doorbell as it got colder as the sun was down*

sock
February 10th, 2023, 07:52 AM
*Lightning told Teddie to ring the doorbell when they got to a house with gray walls and nice lawn stuff all over the front yarn plus a fence*

*Teddie nodded and Lightning turned into a cat and ran inside through a small flap in the front door*

*Teddie stepped onto the welcome mat with Augusta and rang the doorbell as it got colder as the sun was down*
Augusta followed, gazing at the lawn. IT WAS. SO. COOL.

bubble[error].
February 10th, 2023, 07:53 AM
Augusta followed, gazing at the lawn. IT WAS. SO. COOL.

*Teddie rang the bell and a man answered*

*He let the two girls in and asked if they wanted to stay with him and his wife*

*Teddie nodded, saying that she lost her parents*

sock
February 10th, 2023, 08:01 AM
*Teddie rang the bell and a man answered*

*He let the two girls in and asked if they wanted to stay with him and his wife*

*Teddie nodded, saying that she lost her parents*
Augusta nodded too, and explained her whole... situation.

bubble[error].
February 10th, 2023, 08:08 AM
Augusta nodded too, and explained her whole... situation.

*The man didn't seem scared when she explained her whole thing*

*He just patted her shoulder and walked off*

*Lightning meowed nearby*

sock
February 10th, 2023, 08:09 AM
*The man didn't seem scared when she explained her whole thing*

*He just patted her shoulder and walked off*

*Lightning meowed nearby*
Augusta walked over to Lightning and said, "Dang, he's really nice! Most people would have just screamed and ran away!"

bubble[error].
February 10th, 2023, 08:13 AM
Augusta walked over to Lightning and said, "Dang, he's really nice! Most people would have just screamed and ran away!"

*Lightning flicked his tail at some papers*

*They looked... Oddly familiar to Gus*

sock
February 10th, 2023, 08:24 AM
*Lightning flicked his tail at some papers*

*They looked... Oddly familiar to Gus*
Augusta turned her head, and saw the papers. She furrowed her brow, and shuffled over to get a closer look.

bubble[error].
February 10th, 2023, 08:44 AM
Augusta turned her head, and saw the papers. She furrowed her brow, and shuffled over to get a closer look.

*They were documents with dates going back seven years*

*Some had a strange language on them that wasn't human writing*

*Lightning leaped onto the desk and pawed one*

*That one, in the list of strange words, Augusta's name was in there*

sock
February 10th, 2023, 08:47 AM
*They were documents with dates going back seven years*

*Some had a strange language on them that wasn't human writing*

*Lightning leaped onto the desk and pawed one*

*That one, in the list of strange words, Augusta's name was in there*
Augusta raised her eyebrows, and picked it up. She looked at her name for a moment, and then scanned the rest of the paper.

bubble[error].
February 10th, 2023, 11:01 AM
Augusta raised her eyebrows, and picked it up. She looked at her name for a moment, and then scanned the rest of the paper.

*The papers were mostly about some kind of transfer request involving a man named Micheal and someone who was clearly from Augusta's planet*

sock
February 10th, 2023, 11:02 AM
*The papers were mostly about some kind of transfer request involving a man named Micheal and someone who was clearly from Augusta's planet*
Augusta processed for a moment, and then set the paper down.

bubble[error].
February 10th, 2023, 11:51 AM
Augusta processed for a moment, and then set the paper down.

*Teddie was watching with a confused look, blocked by her mask*

*Lightning sighed, pawing the rest of the papers*

sock
February 10th, 2023, 12:40 PM
*Teddie was watching with a confused look, blocked by her mask*

*Lightning sighed, pawing the rest of the papers*
Augusta looked at the other papers.

bubble[error].
February 10th, 2023, 12:43 PM
Augusta looked at the other papers.

(plot twist Lightning's owner knows a lot about Augusta's planet(I forgot the name) because he was once there but was stripped of his most powerful powers and banished to Earth for deadly reasons like trying to assassinate the ruler of that planet on more then one occasion)

*They were all letters written in the strange language and plans to go back to the planet and "finish what I started" and to "track down the princess, as she is the key to going back" and much more*

sock
February 10th, 2023, 12:54 PM
(plot twist Lightning's owner knows a lot about Augusta's planet(I forgot the name) because he was once there but was stripped of his most powerful powers and banished to Earth for deadly reasons like trying to assassinate the ruler of that planet on more then one occasion)

*They were all letters written in the strange language and plans to go back to the planet and "finish what I started" and to "track down the princess, as she is the key to going back" and much more*
(It was Halio :>)

Augusta's eyes widened as she read, and then she looked back at Lightning. "Did you know about this!?" She whispered.

bubble[error].
February 10th, 2023, 01:02 PM
(It was Halio :>)

Augusta's eyes widened as she read, and then she looked back at Lightning. "Did you know about this!?" She whispered.

*Lightning shook his head and leaped off the table to turn human again*

*He gave Augusta a worried look*

"This is the main reason I wanted to come to my house. I only learned this because he left the door open a crack, letting me get in and see what he was doing."

*Teddie picked up one of the papers and flipped it over*

*On the back of that paper was a hand-drawn picture of what looked to be Augusta's face*

*She gasped and showed it to Augusta*

(thanks I forgot lol)

sock
February 10th, 2023, 01:07 PM
*Lightning shook his head and leaped off the table to turn human again*

*He gave Augusta a worried look*

"This is the main reason I wanted to come to my house. I only learned this because he left the door open a crack, letting me get in and see what he was doing."

*Teddie picked up one of the papers and flipped it over*

*On the back of that paper was a hand-drawn picture of what looked to be Augusta's face*

*She gasped and showed it to Augusta*

(thanks I forgot lol)
Augusta looked nervously at the drawing, and twirled a bit of her hair around her finger. She glanced from Teddie to Lightning, and then back at the drawing. "What are we gonna do!?" She whispered, crossing her arms tightly.

bubble[error].
February 10th, 2023, 02:17 PM
Augusta looked nervously at the drawing, and twirled a bit of her hair around her finger. She glanced from Teddie to Lightning, and then back at the drawing. "What are we gonna do!?" She whispered, crossing her arms tightly.

*Lightning shrugged*

*Teddie gulped*

sock
February 10th, 2023, 03:27 PM
*Lightning shrugged*

*Teddie gulped*
Augusta was lost in thought, eyes blank.

bubble[error].
February 10th, 2023, 03:35 PM
Augusta was lost in thought, eyes blank.

*Footsteps were heard*

*Lightning jumped*

"Quick! Hide! He's coming!"

sock
February 10th, 2023, 06:32 PM
*Footsteps were heard*

*Lightning jumped*

"Quick! Hide! He's coming!"
Augusta squeaked, and glanced around for a moment. Unable to find a good spot within the two seconds she looked, Augusta sat on the floor with her hands over her face. "Pretend to be a stool!" She whispered to herself.

bubble[error].
February 10th, 2023, 06:47 PM
Augusta squeaked, and glanced around for a moment. Unable to find a good spot within the two seconds she looked, Augusta sat on the floor with her hands over her face. "Pretend to be a stool!" She whispered to herself.

*Teddie grabbed Augusta's arm and pulled her under the table right as the door opens and the man walked in*

*Lightning was hiding in a box as a cat*

*The man sat down at the table, his legs only inches away from kicking Teddie and Augusta under the table, and started looking at the papers and hissed*

"Someone was in here... These papers are not where they should be..."

sock
February 10th, 2023, 07:06 PM
*Teddie grabbed Augusta's arm and pulled her under the table right as the door opens and the man walked in*

*Lightning was hiding in a box as a cat*

*The man sat down at the table, his legs only inches away from kicking Teddie and Augusta under the table, and started looking at the papers and hissed*

"Someone was in here... These papers are not where they should be..."
Augusta's eyes were shut tight, and her hand was over her mouth to try and make her deep breaths less noticeable.

bubble[error].
February 10th, 2023, 07:26 PM
Augusta's eyes were shut tight, and her hand was over her mouth to try and make her deep breaths less noticeable.

*Flame glared around and swung his feet under the desk, hitting Augusta hard in her chest*

*He froze when his feet hit something and stood up to check under the desk*

sock
February 10th, 2023, 08:57 PM
*Flame glared around and swung his feet under the desk, hitting Augusta hard in her chest*

*He froze when his feet hit something and stood up to check under the desk*
Augusta flinched when the man accidentally kicked her, and let out a quiet squeak of pain.

bubble[error].
February 10th, 2023, 09:03 PM
Augusta flinched when the man accidentally kicked her, and let out a quiet squeak of pain.

*Teddie held Augusta, her body shaking in fear, her breathing becoming heavy as the man gets down on his hands and knees and looks under the desk and sees the two girls*

*Lightning chose that moment to attack his own owner, bitting his ankle and holding until Flame fainted due to pain and shock*

sock
February 10th, 2023, 09:14 PM
*Teddie held Augusta, her body shaking in fear, her breathing becoming heavy as the man gets down on his hands and knees and looks under the desk and sees the two girls*

*Lightning chose that moment to attack his own owner, bitting his ankle and holding until Flame fainted due to pain and shock*
Augusta quickly jumped out from under the table, and stared at Lightning and the man with wide eyes. "I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PROCESS THIS!!"

bubble[error].
February 10th, 2023, 09:18 PM
Augusta quickly jumped out from under the table, and stared at Lightning and the man with wide eyes. "I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PROCESS THIS!!"

*Lightning grabbed Augusta's amr*

"We need to get you out of here!"

"He ran off, stilling holding the girl's wrist with Teddie following close behind*

sock
February 10th, 2023, 09:20 PM
*Lightning grabbed Augusta's amr*

"We need to get you out of here!"

"He ran off, stilling holding the girl's wrist with Teddie following close behind*
Augusta didn't object, and ran along beside Lightning.

bubble[error].
February 10th, 2023, 09:22 PM
Augusta didn't object, and ran along beside Lightning.

*When they were safely outside, Lightning asked Augusta to explain those papers to the best of her ability and what was on them since Lightning didn't understand the language used in them*

sock
February 10th, 2023, 09:24 PM
*When they were safely outside, Lightning asked Augusta to explain those papers to the best of her ability and what was on them since Lightning didn't understand the language used in them*
Augusta took a deep breath. "Well... that guy's a... weirdo that's been to my planet, tried to kill some people, and now he's banished, and trying to do something to me to get back to Halio."

bubble[error].
February 10th, 2023, 09:32 PM
Augusta took a deep breath. "Well... that guy's a... weirdo that's been to my planet, tried to kill some people, and now he's banished, and trying to do something to me to get back to Halio."

*Teddie held out a paper she has taken with*

It was a plan to get back to Halio, using Augusta as the "key" to do so*

sock
February 11th, 2023, 07:04 AM
*Teddie held out a paper she has taken with*

It was a plan to get back to Halio, using Augusta as the "key" to do so*
Augusta looked at it for a moment, and then looked at her friends. "So what are we gonna do?"

bubble[error].
February 11th, 2023, 07:28 AM
Augusta looked at it for a moment, and then looked at her friends. "So what are we gonna do?"

Tw: language

*Teddie shrugged*

*Lightning huffed*

"Not let that asshole get a hold of you."

sock
February 11th, 2023, 07:57 AM
Tw: language

*Teddie shrugged*

*Lightning huffed*

"Not let that asshole get a hold of you."
Augusta smiled. "Yeah, that's probably a good idea."

bubble[error].
February 11th, 2023, 08:02 AM
Augusta smiled. "Yeah, that's probably a good idea."

*Lightning thought for a moment and Teddie spoke up*

"Maybe we need to send you back to Hailo and tell your parents what Lightning's owner wants to do. As much as I know you are gonna hate it, Augusta..."

sock
February 11th, 2023, 08:05 AM
*Lightning thought for a moment and Teddie spoke up*

"Maybe we need to send you back to Hailo and tell your parents what Lightning's owner wants to do. As much as I know you are gonna hate it, Augusta..."
Augusta looked down. "Well, that's the thing... i can't get back unless i have my dad's permission. And he won't let me back because i'm too 'Soft and cheerful.'"

(I HAVE STRAY, but my brother got to the PS5 before me AAAAAAAUUUUUUHHHHHHHH)

bubble[error].
February 11th, 2023, 08:25 AM
Augusta looked down. "Well, that's the thing... i can't get back unless i have my dad's permission. And he won't let me back because i'm too 'Soft and cheerful.'"

(I HAVE STRAY, but my brother got to the PS5 before me AAAAAAAUUUUUUHHHHHHHH)

(Throw him away from the PS5)

*Teddie sighed*

sock
February 11th, 2023, 08:30 AM
(Throw him away from the PS5)

*Teddie sighed*
(i would if i could, BELIEVE ME)

Augusta gasped. "OH! I HAVE AN IDEA!" She shouted,

bubble[error].
February 11th, 2023, 08:31 AM
(i would if i could, BELIEVE ME)

Augusta gasped. "OH! I HAVE AN IDEA!" She shouted,

*Teddie gasped*

*Lightning jumped*

sock
February 11th, 2023, 08:33 AM
*Teddie gasped*

*Lightning jumped*
Augusta put her hands on her hips. "I could pretend to have changed, and then he'll let me back! Easy-peasy!"

bubble[error].
February 11th, 2023, 08:36 AM
Augusta put her hands on her hips. "I could pretend to have changed, and then he'll let me back! Easy-peasy!"

*Lightning nodded*

"I'll come with you."

sock
February 11th, 2023, 08:38 AM
*Lightning nodded*

"I'll come with you."
Augusta smiled, and crossed her arms. "Okay, now i just have to create a portal so i can talk to my dad. It's easy if you have the right ingredients."

bubble[error].
February 11th, 2023, 08:51 AM
Augusta smiled, and crossed her arms. "Okay, now i just have to create a portal so i can talk to my dad. It's easy if you have the right ingredients."

*Teddie gulped*

*Lightning wished them luck*

(Teddie has the power to control anyone she looks at for long enough but it doesn't work if they have hypnosis power(her power), the ability to teleport, and something else that I forgot about)

sock
February 11th, 2023, 08:56 AM
*Teddie gulped*

*Lightning wished them luck*

(Teddie has the power to control anyone she looks at for long enough but it doesn't work if they have hypnosis power(her power), the ability to teleport, and something else that I forgot about)
(oh cool)

Augusta turned to Teddie, and began to list the ingredients. "Ok, we need: Something from the place we want to open the portal, which i already have, uhhh... we need a skull of some sort, and a few other potion ingredients, but i have those too. So, we just need to find a skull. And a thing to brew the stuff in."

bubble[error].
February 11th, 2023, 08:59 AM
(oh cool)

Augusta turned to Teddie, and began to list the ingredients. "Ok, we need: Something from the place we want to open the portal, which i already have, uhhh... we need a skull of some sort, and a few other potion ingredients, but i have those too. So, we just need to find a skull. And a thing to brew the stuff in."

*Teddie and Lightning both ran off to find the things needed*

*Lightning's owner was watching from the shadows*

sock
February 11th, 2023, 09:02 AM
*Teddie and Lightning both ran off to find the things needed*

*Lightning's owner was watching from the shadows*
Augusta sat down where she was, and pulled a small box out of her pocket. She also took the necklace she was wearing off, and set it next to the box. After that, she waited for Teddie and Lightning to come back.

bubble[error].
February 11th, 2023, 09:06 AM
Augusta sat down where she was, and pulled a small box out of her pocket. She also took the necklace she was wearing off, and set it next to the box. After that, she waited for Teddie and Lightning to come back.

*Teddie and Lightning came back with what they thought was want they needed*

sock
February 11th, 2023, 10:06 AM
*Teddie and Lightning came back with what they thought was want they needed*
(STRAY IS SO AMAZING!!!! I GOT TO BE A KITTY!!! IT'S SO CUTE!!! AHHHHH!!)

Augusta stood up, and went to examine what they brought.

bubble[error].
February 11th, 2023, 11:08 AM
(STRAY IS SO AMAZING!!!! I GOT TO BE A KITTY!!! IT'S SO CUTE!!! AHHHHH!!)

Augusta stood up, and went to examine what they brought.

(IKR!!!)

*Teddie has brought a large metal bucket and Lightning had the skull of a rat*

sock
February 11th, 2023, 11:27 AM
(IKR!!!)

*Teddie has brought a large metal bucket and Lightning had the skull of a rat*
Augusta took the things with a nod, and set the skull aside for a moment. She gave the small box she'd pulled out of her pocket a tap, and it unfolded into a large potions kit. Augusta picked up two small vials; one with almost see-through green liquid, and one with sludgy orange liquid. She poured both in the bucket at the same time, resulting in a large puff of black smoke coming out of the top of the bucket. With a cough, Augusta waved the smoke away, and continued working. She grabbed another thing, this time a bigger bottle with purple goo inside. Augusta tipped it carefully, and watched a single drop of the goop drip into the bucket. She put the bottle back down, and grabbed a tiny vial, just barely the size of half of a thumb. The substance inside wasn't any kind of liquid, but seemingly... light. A blue energy shot around inside it, and Augusta was very careful while handling the vial. She very quickly flipped it upside down over the bucket, and the thing inside dropped into the bucket with a small splash. Then, Augusta took the rat skull, and carefully lowered it into the bucket. It dissolved as soon as it touched the mixture. Augusta plugged her ears with her fingers, just as a loud bang erupted from the bucket. Small drops of the liquid flew everywhere, and anything it touched burned just a tiny bit. Neon purple smog billowed out of the bucket, and once it cleared, it revealed a small circle in the air, about the same color as the smog. The tip of Augusta's finger began to glow a light blue. She gave the circle a tap, and in a gust of wind, it opened like a tear in the air. The interior was filled with some sort of cloudy purple fog. Static purple energy flickered from one side to the other. Augusta picked up the necklace she'd taken off earlier, and dropped it into the beginnings of the portal. She put one of her hands over her eyes as a bright flash of light came from the portal. Augusta uncovered her eyes, and before her was a tiny tear in the universe. It was only a few inches wide. Through it, a large city could be visible. The sky was red, and the clouds were black. Augusta tapped her potion kit, and it folded into the tiny box it had started as. She put it in her pocket, and then turned to face Teddie and Lightning. "There we go!" Augusta said happily, brushing a drop of the liquid that was singing her dress off.

(that was longer than i was planning on making it lol-)

bubble[error].
February 11th, 2023, 11:51 AM
Augusta took the things with a nod, and set the skull aside for a moment. She gave the small box she'd pulled out of her pocket a tap, and it unfolded into a large potions kit. Augusta picked up two small vials; one with almost see-through green liquid, and one with sludgy orange liquid. She poured both in the bucket at the same time, resulting in a large puff of black smoke coming out of the top of the bucket. With a cough, Augusta waved the smoke away, and continued working. She grabbed another thing, this time a bigger bottle with purple goo inside. Augusta tipped it carefully, and watched a single drop of the goop drip into the bucket. She put the bottle back down, and grabbed a tiny vial, just barely the size of half of a thumb. The substance inside wasn't any kind of liquid, but seemingly... light. A blue energy shot around inside it, and Augusta was very careful while handling the vial. She very quickly flipped it upside down over the bucket, and the thing inside dropped into the bucket with a small splash. Then, Augusta took the rat skull, and carefully lowered it into the bucket. It dissolved as soon as it touched the mixture. Augusta plugged her ears with her fingers, just as a loud bang erupted from the bucket. Small drops of the liquid flew everywhere, and anything it touched burned just a tiny bit. Neon purple smog billowed out of the bucket, and once it cleared, it revealed a small circle in the air, about the same color as the smog. The tip of Augusta's finger began to glow a light blue. She gave the circle a tap, and in a gust of wind, it opened like a tear in the air. The interior was filled with some sort of cloudy purple fog. Static purple energy flickered from one side to the other. Augusta picked up the necklace she'd taken off earlier, and dropped it into the beginnings of the portal. She put one of her hands over her eyes as a bright flash of light came from the portal. Augusta uncovered her eyes, and before her was a tiny tear in the universe. It was only a few inches wide. Through it, a large city could be visible. The sky was red, and the clouds were black. Augusta tapped her potion kit, and it folded into the tiny box it had started as. She put it in her pocket, and then turned to face Teddie and Lightning. "There we go!" Augusta said happily, brushing a drop of the liquid that was singing her dress off.

(that was longer than i was planning on making it lol-)

~~Teddie~~

Teddie and Lightning both stepped back as Augusta got to work. Teddie closed her eyes and held her hands over her ears throughout the entire process, hissing quietly when she felt a drop hit her left arm. When Augusta spoke, Teddie opened her eyes and took her hands off her ears. "That is... Incredible..." She whispered. "HA!!" A male voice was heard behind Teddie and Lightning, and when they both turned around, Teddie gasped when she was thrown to the ground as a figure ran straight past everyone and into the portal. Lightning stomped his foot, and Teddie felt a little shock hit her. "NO!! GET BACK HERE, YOU IDIOT!!!" Lightning quickly chased after the man. "I think that was Lightning's owner... He followed us!" Teddie was scared. But she had to follow. After Augusta jumped in, Teddie took one last look at her world and jumped in herself, the crack closing behind her.

sock
February 11th, 2023, 12:02 PM
~~Teddie~~

Teddie and Lightning both stepped back as Augusta got to work. Teddie closed her eyes and held her hands over her ears throughout the entire process, hissing quietly when she felt a drop hit her left arm. When Augusta spoke, Teddie opened her eyes and took her hands off her ears. "That is... Incredible..." She whispered. "HA!!" A male voice was heard behind Teddie and Lightning, and when they both turned around, Teddie gasped when she was thrown to the ground as a figure ran straight past everyone and into the portal. Lightning stomped his foot, and Teddie felt a little shock hit her. "NO!! GET BACK HERE, YOU IDIOT!!!" Lightning quickly chased after the man. "I think that was Lightning's owner... He followed us!" Teddie was scared. But she had to follow. After Augusta jumped in, Teddie took one last look at her world and jumped in herself, the crack closing behind her.
Augusta yelped as Lightning's owner leapt through the portal, Lightning in quick pursuit. She gave Teddie a glance, and then raced in after the two. The portal spat them all out in an alleyway, right into a big dumpster. The air stank of blood, and a skeleton laid at the bottom of the dumpster. Large building rose at the sides of the alley, made of black and dark red bricks. There were many windows, most broken or cracked. The city was filled with noises; screams, talking, the sounds of multiple different animals and demons, along with many other unidentifiable things.

bubble[error].
February 11th, 2023, 12:05 PM
Augusta yelped as Lightning's owner leapt through the portal, Lightning in quick pursuit. She gave Teddie a glance, and then raced in after the two. The portal spat them all out in an alleyway, right into a big dumpster. The air stank of blood, and a skeleton laid at the bottom of the dumpster. Large building rose at the sides of the alley, made of black and dark red bricks. There were many windows, most broken or cracked. The city was filled with noises; screams, talking, the sounds of multiple different animals and demons, along with many other unidentifiable things.

*Teddie was starting to freak out, hyperventilating as well*

*Lightning and his owner were long gone*

sock
February 11th, 2023, 12:08 PM
*Teddie was starting to freak out, hyperventilating as well*

*Lightning and his owner were long gone*
Augusta jumped out of the dumpster, taking a long breath. "Ahhhh... home sweet home." She mumbled with a smile. Just as she said that, an explosion sounded in the distance. It didn't seem to faze her, though.

bubble[error].
February 11th, 2023, 02:16 PM
Augusta jumped out of the dumpster, taking a long breath. "Ahhhh... home sweet home." She mumbled with a smile. Just as she said that, an explosion sounded in the distance. It didn't seem to faze her, though.

*Teddie was freaking out and grabbed Augusta's arm, her whole body shaking in fear*

*She was already sweating badly, breathing very heavily*

sock
February 11th, 2023, 02:28 PM
*Teddie was freaking out and grabbed Augusta's arm, her whole body shaking in fear*

*She was already sweating badly, breathing very heavily*
Augusta looked at her, and gave Teddie a pat on the head. "What's wrong?"

bubble[error].
February 11th, 2023, 02:34 PM
Augusta looked at her, and gave Teddie a pat on the head. "What's wrong?"

*Teddie was having a mini panic attack*

"I-I'm fr-frea-eaking-ng o-out-ut... Wh-what's-t's hap-appin-ing...?"

sock
February 11th, 2023, 02:35 PM
*Teddie was having a mini panic attack*

"I-I'm fr-frea-eaking-ng o-out-ut... Wh-what's-t's hap-appin-ing...?"
Augusta frowned. "You... don't like it...?"

bubble[error].
February 11th, 2023, 03:01 PM
Augusta frowned. "You... don't like it...?"

*Teddie shook her head, whispering that this was basically hell for her*

*A loud noises was heard above, and something suddenly hurled down from on top of a building toward Augusta and Teddie*

sock
February 11th, 2023, 03:04 PM
*Teddie shook her head, whispering that this was basically hell for her*

*A loud noises was heard above, and something suddenly hurled down from on top of a building toward Augusta and Teddie*
Augusta was on the verge of tears at what Teddie said. When Augusta heard the noise, she looked up to see something falling. Her fingertip began to glow red, and she brought it over her and Teddie's head in an arc. A red trail was left behind it, and that turned into a large glowing-transparent red shield above their heads.

bubble[error].
February 11th, 2023, 03:07 PM
Augusta was on the verge of tears at what Teddie said. When Augusta heard the noise, she looked up to see something falling. Her fingertip began to glow red, and she brought it over her and Teddie's head in an arc. A red trail was left behind it, and that turned into a large glowing-transparent red shield above their heads.

*Teddie whispered that she was sorry*

*The thing broke into about 28 pieces, shattering even more when it hit the ground again, making whatever had fallen down unable to be identified*

*Teddie bad screamed when she saw the thing come down and closed her eyes*

sock
February 11th, 2023, 03:09 PM
*Teddie whispered that she was sorry*

*The thing broke into about 28 pieces, shattering even more when it hit the ground again, making whatever had fallen down unable to be identified*

*Teddie bad screamed when she saw the thing come down and closed her eyes*
The shield dissolved into the air, and Augusta went to investigate a piece of the thing.

bubble[error].
February 11th, 2023, 03:24 PM
The shield dissolved into the air, and Augusta went to investigate a piece of the thing.

*It was brown, stained with blood, and was emiting a kind of electrical shock, so no doubt did Lightning drop this, or maybe it was something else*

sock
February 11th, 2023, 03:26 PM
*It was brown, stained with blood, and was emiting a kind of electrical shock, so no doubt did Lightning drop this, or maybe it was something else*
Augusta looked up at the spot the thing had fallen from.

bubble[error].
February 11th, 2023, 03:28 PM
Augusta looked up at the spot the thing had fallen from.

*No one was up there anymore*

*Teddie had fallen on the ground, curled up in a ball, rocking herself back and forth, crying, having a large panic attack*

sock
February 11th, 2023, 03:30 PM
*No one was up there anymore*

*Teddie had fallen on the ground, curled up in a ball, rocking herself back and forth, crying, having a large panic attack*
One look at Teddie made Augusta burst into tears.

bubble[error].
February 11th, 2023, 03:31 PM
One look at Teddie made Augusta burst into tears.

*Teddie forced herself to get onto her hands and knees and saw Augusta crying*

*Teddie sobbed even harder and ran off into the streets of this strange place, disappearing into the bloody fog*

sock
February 11th, 2023, 03:35 PM
*Teddie forced herself to get onto her hands and knees and saw Augusta crying*

*Teddie sobbed even harder and ran off into the streets of this strange place, disappearing into the bloody fog*
Augusta watched her, and wiped the tears from her eyes. She ran after Teddie, yelling for her to come back.

bubble[error].
February 11th, 2023, 03:39 PM
Augusta watched her, and wiped the tears from her eyes. She ran after Teddie, yelling for her to come back.

*Teddie didn't stop running until she slammed into someone else*

*She gasped, falling back*

*She rubbed her head and looked up at the person she ran into*

sock
February 11th, 2023, 03:40 PM
*Teddie didn't stop running until she slammed into someone else*

*She gasped, falling back*

*She rubbed her head and looked up at the person she ran into*
Augusta skidded to a halt beside Teddie, and reached down to help her up.

bubble[error].
February 11th, 2023, 03:42 PM
Augusta skidded to a halt beside Teddie, and reached down to help her up.

*Teddie let Augusta pull her up and hid behind her*

*The person was another demon, a big and powerful one, and he glared at Augusta and Teddie*

sock
February 11th, 2023, 03:44 PM
*Teddie let Augusta pull her up and hid behind her*

*The person was another demon, a big and powerful one, and he glared at Augusta and Teddie*
Augusta glared at him, and then stuck her tongue out in a taunting way.

bubble[error].
February 11th, 2023, 03:47 PM
Augusta glared at him, and then stuck her tongue out in a taunting way.

*The demon clenched his fists and his eyes blazed*

*Teddie whined, keeping herself behind Augusta*

sock
February 11th, 2023, 03:50 PM
*The demon clenched his fists and his eyes blazed*

*Teddie whined, keeping herself behind Augusta*
Augusta laughed, and crossed her arms.

bubble[error].
February 11th, 2023, 03:56 PM
Augusta laughed, and crossed her arms.

*The demon raised his fist to punch Augusta*

sock
February 11th, 2023, 03:58 PM
*The demon raised his fist to punch Augusta*
Augusta smiled. "Oh, you know you can't do that. I'm the princess." She said, the look in her eyes saying something more like: 'I know thirty ways to kill you.'

bubble[error].
February 11th, 2023, 04:01 PM
Augusta smiled. "Oh, you know you can't do that. I'm the princess." She said, the look in her eyes saying something more like: 'I know thirty ways to kill you.'

*The demon hissed and pointed at Teddie, his fingers on fire*

"Then who is that!? Is that a HUMAN!?!? HUMANS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD HERE!!!"

*He reached for Teddie*

*Teddie screamed and held onto Augusta tightly, closing her eyes*

sock
February 11th, 2023, 04:03 PM
*The demon hissed and pointed at Teddie, his fingers on fire*

"Then who is that!? Is that a HUMAN!?!? HUMANS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD HERE!!!"

*He reached for Teddie*

*Teddie screamed and held onto Augusta tightly, closing her eyes*
Augusta's eyes flashed red when the man reached for Teddie. In the blink of an eye, she grabbed his wrist, and twisted his arm so it broke in a gruesome way.

bubble[error].
February 11th, 2023, 04:06 PM
Augusta's eyes flashed red when the man reached for Teddie. In the blink of an eye, she grabbed his wrist, and twisted his arm so it broke in a gruesome way.

*The demon let out a roar of pain and kicked Augusta to make her leg go*

*Teddie was flung into a wall, gasping in pain as the back of her head slammed into the wall, causing a bit of blood to drip from her mouth*

*The demon was fast and grabbed Teddie and flew off toward the palace in the distance to show the rulers what he found*

sock
February 11th, 2023, 04:10 PM
*The demon let out a roar of pain and kicked Augusta to make her leg go*

*Teddie was flung into a wall, gasping in pain as the back of her head slammed into the wall, causing a bit of blood to drip from her mouth*

*The demon was fast and grabbed Teddie and flew off toward the palace in the distance to show the rulers what he found*
Augusta gasped when she was kicked, which resulted in her falling to the ground. She watched the demon take Teddie, and fly towards the palace. Augusta yelled with rage, and snapped her fingers. In a burst of flame, she teleported in front of the palace to wait for the demon and Teddie.

bubble[error].
February 11th, 2023, 04:14 PM
Augusta gasped when she was kicked, which resulted in her falling to the ground. She watched the demon take Teddie, and fly towards the palace. Augusta yelled with rage, and snapped her fingers. In a burst of flame, she teleported in front of the palace to wait for the demon and Teddie.

*The demon didn't go through the front doors*

*Instead, he flew into one of the many towers and went straight to the thrown room*

*He threw Teddie at the ground in front of the thrones of the two rulers and bowed, stomping on Teddie's foot to make her do the same*

"Your Majesties. I come with an offering and news: Princess Augusta has returned from Earth, and seems to have brought this human with her. I offer her to you with anything you desire."

*Teddie was on her hands and knees, staring at the ground, starting to overheat*

sock
February 11th, 2023, 04:22 PM
*The demon didn't go through the front doors*

*Instead, he flew into one of the many towers and went straight to the thrown room*

*He threw Teddie at the ground in front of the thrones of the two rulers and bowed, stomping on Teddie's foot to make her do the same*

"Your Majesties. I come with an offering and news: Princess Augusta has returned from Earth, and seems to have brought this human with her. I offer her to you with anything you desire."

*Teddie was on her hands and knees, staring at the ground, starting to overheat*
The throne room was pretty extravagant. A wall of fire stood behind the two thrones, one of which was made of bones, and the other was gold. There was a man in the bone one, and a woman in the gold one. They both looked pretty young- in their late twenties most likely. The man had slicked back blonde hair, red eyes, a red demon tail, horns, and wings. He also wore a white tuxedo and black bow-tie. The woman wore a long red dress, and had yellow eyes. She was also blonde, and her hair was long and wavy. The woman raised her eyebrows at the news. "Augusta's back?" The man crossed his arms, and furrowed his brow. He didn't say anything, and just stared at Teddie.

bubble[error].
February 11th, 2023, 04:26 PM
The throne room was pretty extravagant. A wall of fire stood behind the two thrones, one of which was made of bones, and the other was gold. There was a man in the bone one, and a woman in the gold one. They both looked pretty young- in their late twenties most likely. The man had slicked back blonde hair, red eyes, a red demon tail, horns, and wings. He also wore a white tuxedo and black bow-tie. The woman wore a long red dress, and had yellow eyes. She was also blonde, and her hair was long and wavy. The woman raised her eyebrows at the news. "Augusta's back?" The man crossed his arms, and furrowed his brow. He didn't say anything, and just stared at Teddie.

*The demon explained what had happened when Teddie ran into him*

*Teddie kept her gaze on the floor*

sock
February 11th, 2023, 04:31 PM
*The demon explained what had happened when Teddie ran into him*

*Teddie kept her gaze on the floor*
Suddenly, the doors to the throne room burst open. It made the man jump a little. Augusta was panting, sweat running down her forehead. "I- ran- up- three- flights of- stairs- to get here!" She managed, hands on her knees as she caught her breath. The woman jumped up, running towards Augusta, and hugging tightly. "Oh, i missed you my little Night-terror!" Augusta gave her mother an awkward pat on the back. "I uh... missed you too..."

bubble[error].
February 11th, 2023, 04:36 PM
Suddenly, the doors to the throne room burst open. It made the man jump a little. Augusta was panting, sweat running down her forehead. "I- ran- up- three- flights of- stairs- to get here!" She managed, hands on her knees as she caught her breath. The woman jumped up, running towards Augusta, and hugging tightly. "Oh, i missed you my little Night-terror!" Augusta gave her mother an awkward pat on the back. "I uh... missed you too..."

*Teddie still stared at the ground*

*The demon grabbed Teddie and held her up forcing her into her feet*

"I put this human at your mercy, Your Majesty."

sock
February 11th, 2023, 04:40 PM
*Teddie still stared at the ground*

*The demon grabbed Teddie and held her up forcing her into her feet*

"I put this human at your mercy, Your Majesty."
The man looked at her for a moment, and then to Augusta, who was still being smothered by her mother. He snapped his fingers, and in a small blast of flame, Augusta was teleported to the foot of the throne. Augusta crossed her arms, and glared up at him. "Hello, Augusta." He said in a smooth voice. "Hello, Mr. Devil." Augusta spat. The man frowned, and said, "We're still on that, are we...?" He groaned, rolling his eyes. "Fine. Well, you brought a human here. What are you gonna do with her?" He asked. Augusta shrugged. "Not let that guy kill her, that's for sure." The man, the woman, and Augusta all turned their glares to the demon.

bubble[error].
February 11th, 2023, 04:46 PM
The man looked at her for a moment, and then to Augusta, who was still being smothered by her mother. He snapped his fingers, and in a small blast of flame, Augusta was teleported to the foot of the throne. Augusta crossed her arms, and glared up at him. "Hello, Augusta." He said in a smooth voice. "Hello, Mr. Devil." Augusta spat. The man frowned, and said, "We're still on that, are we...?" He groaned, rolling his eyes. "Fine. Well, you brought a human here. What are you gonna do with her?" He asked. Augusta shrugged. "Not let that guy kill her, that's for sure." The man, the woman, and Augusta all turned their glares to the demon.

*The demon held Teddie by her neck, lifting her off the ground*

*Teddie choked, holding the demon's wrists and hands with her hands, which were tiny compared to his, tears running down her face*

*The demon remained calm*

"I wasn't going to kill her. I am offering her to you."

sock
February 11th, 2023, 04:51 PM
*The demon held Teddie by her neck, lifting her off the ground*

*Teddie choked, holding the demon's wrists and hands with her hands, which were tiny compared to his, tears running down her face*

*The demon remained calm*

"I wasn't going to kill her. I am offering her to you."
"No." The man said simply. With a snap of his fingers, the demon holding Teddie disintegrated. Augusta rolled her eyes. "Why are you always killing people?" She asked her father, arms crossed. "How many times do i have to tell you, dear child, HE WILL RE-GE-NER-ATE." The man said, throwing his arms into the air in an exasperated manner. The woman gave him a pat on the shoulder, and sat in her golden throne again. "Calm down. Augusta's giving you the death glare." She whispered, very seriously, to the man. With a child-like huff, the man crossed his arms, and slumped lower in his throne.

(nyeheheh i already love Augusta's dad)

bubble[error].
February 11th, 2023, 04:55 PM
"No." The man said simply. With a snap of his fingers, the demon holding Teddie disintegrated. Augusta rolled her eyes. "Why are you always killing people?" She asked her father, arms crossed. "How many times do i have to tell you, dear child, HE WILL RE-GE-NER-ATE." The man said, throwing his arms into the air in an exasperated manner. The woman gave him a pat on the shoulder, and sat in her golden throne again. "Calm down. Augusta's giving you the death glare." She whispered, very seriously, to the man. With a child-like huff, the man crossed his arms, and slumped lower in his throne.

(nyeheheh i already love Augusta's dad)

(Same)

*Teddie fell to the ground, curling up into a ball, making whining noises, having a very bad panic attack, her body twitching and sweating very badly, breathing heavily*