PDA

View Full Version : [Closed] Would this be considered a power-playing?

Rapid
December 4th, 2022, 11:36 AM
So I want to do a roleplay with my cat Crooked who is a loner, but I want him to know herbs. The thing is, I made it to where he watches clan cats gather herbs and watches them on how to use them, which to his advance he can use them as well without med cat help. But I was unsure if that was fare since he never has been a medicine cat or have been apprenticed by one. And I don't want to break the rules so would this be considered power-playing?

plum
December 4th, 2022, 01:00 PM
For any outsider herb knowledge, you need roleplayed history of them working with those plants and learning. If your character befriends a current medicine cat and convinces them to show them some herbs I don't see why they wouldn't retain that knowledge. But it DOES need to be roleplayed out and not just stated as a part of their history. Rapid

Rapid
December 4th, 2022, 01:02 PM
For any outsider herb knowledge, you need roleplayed history of them working with those plants and learning. If your character befriends a current medicine cat and convinces them to show them some herbs I don't see why they wouldn't retain that knowledge. But it DOES need to be roleplayed out and not just stated as a part of their history. Rapid
Ok thank you very much!!!