PDA

View Full Version : Ask My well Me? Wait what

judas
April 19th, 2017, 07:51 PM
"So If you didn't understand the title, Like me, this is were you ask my O.C or in other words me..? Well It's an O.C Based off me.
So Names I go by (Often used in Other roleplays)
Trinidy
Elizabeth
Sanmittai
And If you didn't notice it, these are all the same person going by different names. Yep, plot twist dududududuuuuun.
So You have to kinda roleplay this out using site roleplay guide lines. So For talking you would use, "" Ect. So Basically ask away my random friends. I give up..." The Girl finishes talking, sitting down in a chair with a confused look on her face.

Wolvesregion
April 19th, 2017, 07:53 PM
"So If you didn't understand the title, Like me, this is were you ask my O.C or in other words me..? Well It's an O.C Based off me.
So Names I go by (Often used in Other roleplays)
Trinidy
Elizabeth
Sanmittai
And If you didn't notice it, these are all the same person going by different names. Yep, plot twist dududududuuuuun.
So You have to kinda roleplay this out using site roleplay guide lines. So For talking you would use, "" Ect. So Basically ask away my random friends. I give up..." The Girl finishes talking, sitting down in a chair with a confused look on her face.
Jump in front of a store and yell "THE REDCOATS ARE CUMMIN'"

judas
April 19th, 2017, 07:59 PM
Jump in front of a store and yell "THE REDCOATS ARE CUMMIN'"
Trinidy stands up and Grabs you by the arm. "Alex, listen. There’s only one way for us to win this
Provoke outrage,
outright.
That’s right Don’t engage, strike by night
Remain relentless ‘til their troops take flight
Make it impossible to justify the cost of the fight
Outrun
Outrun
Outlast
Outlast
Hit ‘em quick, get out fast
Chick-a-plao!
Stay alive ‘til this horror show is past
We’re gonna fly a lot of flags half-mast"

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 20th, 2017, 03:31 PM
*Teleports into thread with a piece of paper and pencil*
Here's a dare from... *Looks at paper* King Insert's OC, Alex Byrne.
He dares Trinidy to run down streets in a city yelling, "A tornado is coming! Run for your liiiiiiiivesssss!!!" multiple times.

judas
April 20th, 2017, 04:30 PM
*Teleports into thread with a piece of paper and pencil*
Here's a dare from... *Looks at paper* King Insert's OC, Alex Byrne.
He dares Trinidy to run down streets in a city yelling, "A tornado is coming! Run for your liiiiiiiivesssss!!!" multiple times.
"Oh dear......." She gets up from her chair, and walks outside. She looks behind her. "Tell Alex he better run when I get back.." She started to run and scream.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 20th, 2017, 05:21 PM
"Oh dear......." She gets up from her chair, and walks outside. She looks behind her. "Tell Alex he better run when I get back.." She started to run and scream.
*Alex teleports next to me and watches Trinidy*
Alex, you better run...
*Alex runs away laughing*

judas
April 29th, 2017, 10:29 PM
*Alex teleports next to me and watches Trinidy*
Alex, you better run...
*Alex runs away laughing*
Trinidy glares at him. "I Hate you bro."

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 29th, 2017, 10:32 PM
Dakota doots in and just sits, staring at Trinidy and looking fairly annoyed by her existence.

judas
April 29th, 2017, 10:36 PM
Dakota doots in and just sits, staring at Trinidy and looking fairly annoyed by her existence.
Trinidy looks over, seeing Dakota. She picks her up by her arms and swings her around. "I Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mey egish ded."

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 29th, 2017, 10:39 PM
Trinidy looks over, seeing Dakota. She picks her up by her arms and swings her around. "I Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mey egish ded."
Not resisting and just looking annoyed, Dakota tolerated the gesture but made a mental note to imprison this weird person when she took over the world.

judas
April 29th, 2017, 10:54 PM
Not resisting and just looking annoyed, Dakota tolerated the gesture but made a mental note to imprison this weird person when she took over the world.
She puts you on her head. "Your gonna be my new crown and we will rule the world together with Hamilton and Pillow pets."

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 29th, 2017, 10:57 PM
She puts you on her head. "Your gonna be my new crown and we will rule the world together with Hamilton and Pillow pets."
Instantly forgetting her irritation dakota blinks. "Hamilton?!"