PDA

View Full Version : lets fight back

cute skeleton
April 19th, 2017, 06:10 PM
this was inspired by a video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6TcNApsVkI ) I might make more of this but only a bit different I hope you enjoy!!

the band has finally had enough of the government controlling all the creatures and not normal and is finally fighting back. they are gathering everyone who wants to be free and will fight for it but one thing they don't know is the government is after them and wont stop till they make it look like they are dead.

once the government finds them, jenex sends out the shadow creatures under his command to attack and capture the leader and hang them thinking they would die and the band would be to weak to fight back. once their leader is hanged they leave but after a couple of days at midnight the band comes back and cuts the rope when their leader opens their eyes.

they went back to planning and gathering allies in secret and once ready they go after the government and their leader.

will the band and their allies win? or will they die in defeat

so basically that's it if you want go to the video and you will basically get an idea of why i did it this way.

rules

1. wco rules do apply

2. i would at least like everyone active at least 2-3 times a weak or your oc will be deleted

3. please respect other peoples wishes and ask permission before killing their oc.

4. this is all made up and this means creepypasta is aloud only they cant be human that every other human is scared of, it has to be something not human.

5. only 4 band members counting the leader!

6. each band member must have been something different for example one used to be a slave, one was a witch, one was a creepypasta (don't know what else to call it), and one was a monster. they don't need to be exactly like that just an example.

7. the government leader is human!

9. jenex must be evil who ever roleplays him he must be evil and must hate the band the rest is up to you.

9. just have fun!

10. if you made it this far put "free forever" somewhere in your form

government

government leader: jenex (roleplayer needed)

government men (basically we all know this you are aloud to have creatures that willingly follow him as this):

shadow creatures: feather (@winter)

not free creatures:

band

leader: midnight (@winter)

band member 1 (called that for now):

band member 2 (called that for now):

band member 3 (called that for now):

fighters:

form:

name:

age (if you want):

personality:

description:

role:

what they are:

other:

my form:

name: midnight / feather

age (if you want): unknown / unknown

personality: tbrp wants everyone free forever / tbrp but she does wish to be forever

description: midnight sorta resembles a cat. she has cat legs and cat feet. her hands have claws that are always out and sharp. she has wolf ears and has black fur all over her. her eyes are white. she is taller then most people around slender mans hight basically / http://orig03.deviantart.net/d9f7/f/2012/191/9/1/i_hate_doing_backgrounds__by_strider_licious-d56pu7x.png

role: band leader / shadow

what they are: a black creature (some call her a monster) / a shadow creature

other: nope / nope

this took a while to make hope you enjoy if i need to add anything or missed something then tell me and i will.