PDA

View Full Version : You Don't Know [PRIVATE]

Slash-GNR
April 19th, 2017, 05:54 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)

Skye

So, this is our thread for the rp we have already talked about. Therefore, there will just be a form... This takes place during medieval times... like queens, kings, and knights... stuff like that with arranged marriages and stuff xD

Form:

Name:
Role/Rank:
Personality:
Other:
Questions:

Name: Ronan
Looks: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSw92dqEgCWrY_kOEIQt8DnnpQYbCS4E z9ctg0YncEgu4Ez79Qg (But she has straight hair with side bangs, and more round facial structure. She also has golden eyes and she is short and stocky built)
Role/Rank: Princess
Personality: Yall know Ronan
Other: She has a horse named Phantom: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ee/ef/9e/eeef9eedba889293e80246927ef9e072.jpg
Questions: Nope

Poppyfrost
April 19th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Name: Peter Evlain
Looks: https://68.media.tumblr.com/b7aba6ee5020971072911b2340d47bb1/tumblr_oh6onfCmm91vcph0go6_1280.jpg
Role/Rank: Prince of another kingdom
Personality: Typical Peter
Other: http://www.prinsholm-fjordheste.dk/uf/70000_79999/74892/944fb5295c962b7d274aef1e39a06adf.JPG
Questions: Nope

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 19th, 2017, 07:12 PM
Sasuke wolfheart
http://img.hb.aicdn.com/ff32cd57996854fbaa719e6deb2dc2f6b781afc11e231-Kb1VGE
New king of the darkness kingdom
Y'all know Sasuke
He's well known for being a tamer of many beasts including beasts from hell and heaven.
Is mythical creatures allowed here? XD

Winter wolfheart
http://pin.it/S_nK2Fp
Prince of the darkness kingdom by his brothers side
Y'all know winter
Well known as a strong fighter and a dragon rider
Hi!

Slash-GNR
April 19th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Sasuke wolfheart
http://img.hb.aicdn.com/ff32cd57996854fbaa719e6deb2dc2f6b781afc11e231-Kb1VGE
New king of the darkness kingdom
Y'all know Sasuke
He's well known for being a tamer of many beasts including beasts from hell and heaven.
Is mythical creatures allowed here? XD

Winter wolfheart
http://pin.it/S_nK2Fp
Prince of the darkness kingdom by his brothers side
Y'all know winter
Well known as a strong fighter and a dragon rider
Hi!

yup :) let us begin Skye

Ronan sat on her terrace. She had a book in her hand as she leaned on the railing. She was a site to see, but she didn't care for her looks. The young woman was a warrior at heart, but not many people noted that of her, which made her upset sometimes. She watched Phantom grazing in the field and smiled.

Poppyfrost
April 19th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Peter was out with his horse, Raven, currently grooming him. Peter didn't like it when other people surrounded him. It made him uncomfortable. Sure, he was a prince from a foreign kingdom, but he was just coming to visit. He was leaving in a few days, moving back across the country. The only reason he came to visit this kingdom was to get to know some people, but instead became enveloped with villagers and peasants. Thankfully, the knights pushed them away, giving Peter some space.

Sliding into the saddle, Peter gently picked up the reins and patted Raven's neck. The stallion snorted softly and lifted it's head, and Peter gently kicked his side. Raven immediately started at a slow walk, before being nudged again by Peter, and changing his gate into that of a more respected stride. The powerful horse held it's head high, while Peter led him out of the field and into the streets.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 19th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Sasuke was walking down a road to Ronan's kingdom with his brother winter at his side " I guess we're here " Sasuke says calmly in his dark husky voice. Winter smiles " yep here we get married off so no playing around okay?" Sasuke growls " likewise "

Slash-GNR
April 19th, 2017, 07:41 PM
Ronan looked up from her book as she saw two men walking into her kingdom. She rolled her eyes at them. She really was being forced to marry! Why didn't she get a say in this matter? Ronan grew angry at this as she got up and picked up her gown. She then grabbed her bow and arrows off her wall, then she walked back to her terrace. The girl then aimed at the White haired one first and fired and arrow at him. He was a bit off, so the arrow should not be able to hit him, but fly a bit off aim.

(@Sasukewolf (madness) TheBloodyKitty wanted me to tell you: Bump on Creepypasta and Bump on Madness 2nd story)

Poppyfrost
April 19th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Ronan looked up from her book as she saw two men walking into her kingdom. She rolled her eyes at them. She really was being forced to marry! Why didn't she get a say in this matter? Ronan grew angry at this as she got up and picked up her gown. She then grabbed her bow and arrows off her wall, then she walked back to her terrace. The girl then aimed at the White haired one first and fired and arrow at him. He was a bit off, so the arrow should not be able to hit him, but fly a bit off aim.

(@Sasukewolf (madness) TheBloodyKitty wanted me to tell you: Bump on Creepypasta and Bump on Madness 2nd story)

Peter rode Raven around a corner, almost getting hit by a stray arrow. Two men were in front of him, a white haired male - Quite strange - and a black haired male. Peter then remembered why he was really here; Arranged marriage. He forgot who it was too, but he remembered it was another male. Peter didn't mind - His sexual preference was towards men. Raven snorted again and reared up, nearly throwing Peter off. Once Raven's front legs hit the gravel once more, Peter pulled back and Raven twitched an ear. Peter looked up from where the arrow came from, his eyes wide.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 19th, 2017, 08:01 PM
Winter just smiles as the arrow goes straight past him " ohh she loves you already " he says teasingly. Sasuke hits him in the head " shut up.." he sees peter " I guess you're bride is here as well " he says coldly as winter begins to wave at peter

Slash-GNR
April 19th, 2017, 08:02 PM
Winter just smiles as the arrow goes straight past him " ohh she loves you already " he says teasingly. Sasuke hits him in the head " shut up.." he sees peter " I guess you're bride is here as well " he says coldly as winter begins to wave at peter

Ronan watched as the horse reared up, and she smiled. Why did they all have to come here? She wondered. The princess shrugged as she ran down the stairs and out of the castle. She then began to head towards the direction of the small party.

Poppyfrost
April 19th, 2017, 08:09 PM

Peter smiled and waved at Winter, getting off his horse. Peter was quite short and feminine looking, but he was surely a male. Glancing at Sasuke, his frown disappeared slightly. Why was he being so rude..? Peter pushed it away and took the reins once more, approaching Winter. "Hello. I assume you're Winter? My name's Peter." His voice was soft and gentle.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 19th, 2017, 08:18 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he sees Ronan coming towards him and clicks his tongue as he stands straight. Winter smiles at peter " yep that's me don't mind Sasuke he's just angry about this whole thing "

Slash-GNR
April 19th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he sees Ronan coming towards him and clicks his tongue as he stands straight. Winter smiles at peter " yep that's me don't mind Sasuke he's just angry about this whole thing "

"Why is he angry?" she asked looking to the white haired man. She then puts her hand out to the dark haired man. "Hello," she said simply. "I'm Ronan... you must be Sasuke," she said looking up at him. The female was short in stature, but her bite was worse than her bark. "I take it you are to be my husband to be?" she asked raising an eyebrow.

Poppyfrost
April 19th, 2017, 08:22 PM

Peter smiled. "Oh, that's fine! I wasn't quite happy about this either.." His voice trailed off, but he regained posture. "Anyways, then you must be my future husband." He had a lump in his throat, as if he didn't want to say that.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 19th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Sasuke growls " because I like men not women I'm only doing this for my kingdom not for you " he says coldly as he looks down at her " and yes I'm Sasuke king of the darkness kingdom "

Winter laughs softly " yea... and you must be peter it's a pleasure to meet you " he says with a slight bow but he wasn't really into it

Slash-GNR
April 19th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Sasuke growls " because I like men not women I'm only doing this for my kingdom not for you " he says coldly as he looks down at her " and yes I'm Sasuke king of the darkness kingdom "

Winter laughs softly " yea... and you must be peter it's a pleasure to meet you " he says with a slight bow but he wasn't really into it

Ronan tilted her head at this. "Then I guess we are on the same page. I don't want to do this as much as you do... maybe a little more," she said as she tapped her bow and arrow at her side. "If you are into men... then why are you set up with me?" she asked knitting her eyebrows together.

Poppyfrost
April 19th, 2017, 08:46 PM

Peter bowed back, but as he was bowing, he looked at the ground with a frown. He didn't like this man. He didn't feel attracted to him in any way, whatsoever. But... Sasuke, on the other hand.. That man was giving Peter the hots. As Peter came back up from his bow, he put on a fake smile. "And to you as well, sir."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 19th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously " because I'm the king my royal court annoyed me with this for the past month simply because they want my bloodline to continue so I'm stuck here with you " he says coldly as winter smiles at peter " yes... shall we get going I feel like Sasuke is going to end up killing someone because of this" he says laughing awkwardly

Slash-GNR
April 19th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously " because I'm the king my royal court annoyed me with this for the past month simply because they want my bloodline to continue so I'm stuck here with you " he says coldly as winter smiles at peter " yes... shall we get going I feel like Sasuke is going to end up killing someone because of this" he says laughing awkwardly

Ronan nodded, but she turned to Winter and grabbed his arm. "No, how about you and I go for a tour and Peter and Sasuke have a talk," she said smiling at Peter.

Poppyfrost
April 19th, 2017, 09:04 PM

Peter smiled awkwardly, tying Raven up to the stable. "Yes, we may." He sighed, reaching out and taking Winter's hand. He had to. If he didn't, people would get suspicious. Peter still didn't like it. His hand didn't seem to fit in Winter's hand, like the wrong piece of a puzzle.

Poppyfrost
April 19th, 2017, 09:10 PM
Ronan nodded, but she turned to Winter and grabbed his arm. "No, how about you and I go for a tour and Peter and Sasuke have a talk," she said smiling at Peter.

Peter stopped, looking up at Ronan. Then, he looked at Sasuke. "S-Sure, I guess we can do that." He smiled and nodded slightly, immediately letting go of Winter's hand.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 20th, 2017, 06:30 AM
Sasuke nods slowly " .... fine ... but we met again here before the sun falls okay? " he says calmly as winter immediately leaves peters side and waves at them " okay! I'll get to know .... my sister in law and you get to know your brother in law okay!" Sasuke nods " ... I guess that's fine " he looks at peter and holds out his hand " come let's go "

Poppyfrost
April 20th, 2017, 07:00 AM
Sasuke nods slowly " .... fine ... but we met again here before the sun falls okay? " he says calmly as winter immediately leaves peters side and waves at them " okay! I'll get to know .... my sister in law and you get to know your brother in law okay!" Sasuke nods " ... I guess that's fine " he looks at peter and holds out his hand " come let's go "

Peter looked up at Sasuke after watching Winter go. As Sasuke held out his hand, Peter blushed faintly, reaching out and gently taking it. This time, it seemed to fit. Like the correct piece in a puzzle.

Slash-GNR
April 20th, 2017, 07:08 AM

Ronan folded her hands together. "Ok, then it is settled..." she said as she looked at Winter. "So, do you ride horses?" she asked smiling hopefully.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 20th, 2017, 07:16 AM
Sasuke smiles softly " so ... where to?" He asks kindly which was rare for the man who was just talking coldly a while ago

Winter smiles " of course I do " he says kindly as he holds out his hand " of course I need to summon my horse mind standing closer to me?"

Slash-GNR
April 20th, 2017, 07:18 AM
Sasuke smiles softly " so ... where to?" He asks kindly which was rare for the man who was just talking coldly a while ago

Winter smiles " of course I do " he says kindly as he holds out his hand " of course I need to summon my horse mind standing closer to me?"

Ronan found the question strange, but she obeyed as she scooted closer to him. "Yeah, I need to summon mine too," she said.

Poppyfrost
April 20th, 2017, 07:24 AM

"O-Oh, um, wherever you want to go, Sir." He noticed the change in voice, and blushed a little bit more. "W-We could go to the forest and walk around, if you want to." Peter suggested, looking up at him with his bright blue eyes.

Slash-GNR
April 20th, 2017, 11:59 AM
Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 20th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Sorry I'm back!!) winter smiles as his eyes glowed and he snaps his fingers as all of the sudden ice cold white mist appears and begins forming into a pure white ghost like horse with ice blue eyes

Sasuke smiles " sure but if you don't mind may I summon some pets to walk with us " he says as leans down a bit and kisses peters hand " also it's a pleasure to finally meet you peter "

Poppyfrost
April 20th, 2017, 04:57 PM
Sorry I'm back!!) winter smiles as his eyes glowed and he snaps his fingers as all of the sudden ice cold white mist appears and begins forming into a pure white ghost like horse with ice blue eyes

Sasuke smiles " sure but if you don't mind may I summon some pets to walk with us " he says as leans down a bit and kisses peters hand " also it's a pleasure to finally meet you peter "

Peter choked back a squeak, his cheeks turning a soft shade of red. His eyes were wide as Sasuke kissed his hand. "I-It's a pleasure to meet you, as well, Sasuke." He said respectively, then shook his head. "I don't mind at all, sir."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 20th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Sasuke smiles " okay but we need to start walking they'll come in their own time " he says as he begins to walk into the forest

Poppyfrost
April 20th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Sasuke smiles " okay but we need to start walking they'll come in their own time " he says as he begins to walk into the forest

Peter walked along with Sasuke, looking around as they walked into the forest. It was really beautiful. "Sir, I'm sorry, but.. I feel faint.. Do you mind if we stop and rest against some trees..?" He said softly, his voice weak. He was too overcome with the stress of an arranged marriage. He felt sick to his stomach. Placing his hand on Sasuke's arm to support himself, Peter looked up at him with a slightly sad expression.

Slash-GNR
April 20th, 2017, 06:09 PM

Ronan backed up a bit running into Winter. She watched the mist come around them as the horse formed. "Well that is new," she said as she stood in her place.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 20th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Peter walked along with Sasuke, looking around as they walked into the forest. It was really beautiful. "Sir, I'm sorry, but.. I feel faint.. Do you mind if we stop and rest against some trees..?" He said softly, his voice weak. He was too overcome with the stress of an arranged marriage. He felt sick to his stomach. Placing his hand on Sasuke's arm to support himself, Peter looked up at him with a slightly sad expression.
Sasuke nods " okay " he says calmly as he walks towards a tree for peter the rest at while some shadow like wolves appear walking with them slowly eventually even some demonic birds and deer appeared walking around them as if they were normal animals

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 20th, 2017, 06:12 PM
Ronan backed up a bit running into Winter. She watched the mist come around them as the horse formed. "Well that is new," she said as she stood in her place.
Winter laughs softly " we're a family of summoers my brother can summon all of demonic beasts of elements even from heaven and hell while I can only summon beasts of ice and water that's how I got my name" he says smiling as the demonic snow horse huffs softly

Poppyfrost
April 20th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Sasuke nods " okay " he says calmly as he walks towards a tree for peter the rest at while some shadow like wolves appear walking with them slowly eventually even some demonic birds and deer appeared walking around them as if they were normal animals

Peter immediately sat on the ground, leaning against a tree. He closed his eyes, his golden blonde hair falling in front of his sunset colored eyes. "Thank you, sir.." He whispered, tilting his head back to rest it against the tree. He suddenly fell asleep, looking quite peaceful under the tree.

(Timeskip about two hours when Peter wakes up? :3)

Slash-GNR
April 20th, 2017, 06:14 PM
Winter laughs softly " we're a family of summoers my brother can summon all of demonic beasts of elements even from heaven and hell while I can only summon beasts of ice and water that's how I got my name" he says smiling as the demonic snow horse huffs softly

"Aye," she said simply as she whistled. A large black draft horse then came galloping up to the pair and stopped before her. She patted his snout and smiled. "This is my boy, Phantom," she smiled.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 20th, 2017, 06:42 PM
Sure! ) Sasuke sits by peter " you're welcome " he says calmly as he watches his pets roam

Winter smiles " wow he's a beautiful one ain't he " he says as his horse huffs loudly at the new horse " oh and mine is called frostbite she's... well not good with new ... normal horses "

Slash-GNR
April 20th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Sure! ) Sasuke sits by peter " you're welcome " he says calmly as he watches his pets roam

Winter smiles " wow he's a beautiful one ain't he " he says as his horse huffs loudly at the new horse " oh and mine is called frostbite she's... well not good with new ... normal horses "

Ronan chuckled at this. "Well Phantom is always a gentleman, so hopefully they will get along," she said as she tried to mount her horse, but she was to short. "Mind helping me?" she asked turning to Winter.

Poppyfrost
April 20th, 2017, 06:57 PM

Peter woke up two hours, later, his head on Sasuke's shoulder. His eyes widened and he abruptly sat up, blushing heavily. "I'm so sorry, sir, I apologize." He quickly stood up, taking a few steps away from him.

Poppyfrost
April 20th, 2017, 07:29 PM
*Is writing fanfic*)

Slash-GNR
April 20th, 2017, 07:30 PM
*Is writing fanfic*)

oh bout what? )

Poppyfrost
April 20th, 2017, 07:32 PM
oh bout what? )

Peter and Sasuke :D )

Slash-GNR
April 20th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Peter and Sasuke :D )

(oh, xD)

Poppyfrost
April 20th, 2017, 07:54 PM
Peter woke up two hours, later, his head on Sasuke's shoulder. His eyes widened and he abruptly sat up, blushing heavily. "I'm so sorry, sir, I apologize." He quickly stood up, taking a few steps away from him.

Sasukewolf (madness)

:3)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 20th, 2017, 09:36 PM
Winter laughs softly " sure thing daring "he says as he begins to help her up

Sasuke smiles " no it's okay you need a place to rest your head I was just here helping out " he says kindly

Poppyfrost
April 20th, 2017, 10:28 PM

Sasuke smiles " no it's okay you need a place to rest your head I was just here helping out " he says kindly

Peter blushed sharply, looking down at his shoes. "W-Well, thank you, sir. I appreciate that.." He whispered, looking back up at him with a smile. "D-Do you need help standing up..?" Peter walked over to him and helped him stand up, then took a step back, but he was still holding his hand. Slipping on a rock, Peter fell backwards, bringing Sasuke with him. Peter ended up underneath Sasuke, with Sasuke on top of him. Peter covered his face and squeaked. "I'm so sorry!"

Slash-GNR
April 21st, 2017, 06:56 AM

Ronan smiles at Winter as she was hoisted upon her horse. Once settled in, she looked down at him. "Thank you," she said. "You ready?" the princess asked.

Poppyfrost
April 21st, 2017, 06:15 PM
Boop :3)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 22nd, 2017, 08:39 AM
Sasuke eyes widened but he laughs softly " normally I would be kissing you right now but... you belong with my brother little rabbit" he says as he begins to stand up helping peter as he did " ... forgive me"

Winter smiles as he gets on his horse " I'm always ready daring "

Poppyfrost
April 22nd, 2017, 08:44 AM
Sasuke eyes widened but he laughs softly " normally I would be kissing you right now but... you belong with my brother little rabbit" he says as he begins to stand up helping peter as he did " ... forgive me"

Winter smiles as he gets on his horse " I'm always ready daring "

Peter's eyes widened when Sasuke said he would kiss him. "I..-" He was cut off when standing up with Sasuke. "I forgive you, it's okay, b-but.." Peter was blushing heavily. "I don't belong to him.. We were put together. Besides, he doesn't seem to like me. I tried my best to make him like me the first time, but he seemed kind of happy to leave me and see Ronan when I went with you." Peter's voice was soft. "I mean.. I would marry someone like you if I had a choice." He closed his eyes and sighed. "I'm sorry, Sasuke.. I was just saying nonsense... Forgive me.." He turned around and began to walk away, crossing his arms.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 22nd, 2017, 08:56 AM
Sasuke nods slowly until he saw peter beginning to walk away he immediately grabs peters arm " ... " he pulls peter closer " then if you don't tell him he won't know about this " he says as he begins to hold peters face towards him and kissing him

Poppyfrost
April 22nd, 2017, 09:04 AM
Sasuke nods slowly until he saw peter beginning to walk away he immediately grabs peters arm " ... " he pulls peter closer " then if you don't tell him he won't know about this " he says as he begins to hold peters face towards him and kissing him

Peter flinched when his arm was grabbed, and he turned to look at Sasuke curiously. He was then pulled closer, and pressed his hands up against Sasuke's chest to steady himself. Blushing sharply, his eyes widened as Sasuke said those words, then leaned down and kissed him. Peter didn't know what to do at first, but eventually, instinct took over and Peter kissed him back, making it sweet.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 22nd, 2017, 09:36 AM
Peter flinched when his arm was grabbed, and he turned to look at Sasuke curiously. He was then pulled closer, and pressed his hands up against Sasuke's chest to steady himself. Blushing sharply, his eyes widened as Sasuke said those words, then leaned down and kissed him. Peter didn't know what to do at first, but eventually, instinct took over and Peter kissed him back, making it sweet.
Sasuke kisses him for a bit longer then he stops the kiss licking his lips as he stepped back " ... how did you know I loved sweets " he says playfully

Poppyfrost
April 22nd, 2017, 09:40 AM
Sasuke kisses him for a bit longer then he stops the kiss licking his lips as he stepped back " ... how did you know I loved sweets " he says playfully

Peter shrugged, feeling happy inside. He was blushing heavily. "It seemed a little obvious." He smiled, then suddenly bowed towards Sasuke. "Sir, you are the dominant. You are over me, more important. If you may, sir, I-I wouldn't mind keeping this a secret for you, s-sir, and I'll never speak of a thing." He looked back up at Sasuke, holding his arms by his sides. "You have full control over me, Sir." Peter said softly.

Slash-GNR
April 22nd, 2017, 09:53 AM
Ronan smiled as she kicked her horse lightly and bolted away into the forest. She laughed wondering if he would be able to catch up with her or not.