PDA

View Full Version : Suicide Squad RP

Hallowed Echo
April 18th, 2017, 08:13 PM
So, I rewatched Suicide Squad and decided to make a RP out of it. You are currently at Bell Rev serving time for a major crime. Then the Enchantress and her brother attack and nearly destroy Midway City. You are enlisted to take her down and stop her plans.

I suck at intros sorry. You can be one of the actual characters or a OC you made. El Diablo is taken by me because I really like him and he was my favorite. No need for Canon character forms, I already know who they are. Joker is open to be taken. I'll take Waller and Flag so that if we start early and nobody took them yet, it wouldn't delay the plans.

Canon Characters:
Harley Quinn: Taken by Rubinaito
Killer Croc: Open
Deadshot: Open
Captain Boomerang: Open
Katana: Taken by JaxenAmethyst
Enchantress: Taken by Rosepet145
Joker: Taken by Rubinaito
Rick Flag: Taken by Me
Amanda Waller: Taken by Me
El Diablo: Taken by Me

OC Form
Name:
Looks:
Crime:
How did they catch you?:
Powers:
Personality:
Family?:
Other:
Questions?:

rubinaito
April 18th, 2017, 08:14 PM
HARLEY QUINN IS MINE

Hallowed Echo
April 18th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Okay, I'll update it for you.

rubinaito
April 18th, 2017, 08:21 PM
Name: Rubin Quinn
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/76/01/16/760116636ab352b2a272ab75eb36c0d6.jpg
Crime: Too big of a list. Just know he's up there with the Joker and Harley
How did they catch you?: When Harley went missing, Rubin went looking for her and eventually got captured.
Powers: Super strength. (I'm guessing that's Harley's power, 'cause she wields that bat like a BOSS)
Personality: TBRP
Family?: Harley Quinn
Other: Nope
Questions?: Nope

Name: Tracy (Known as Trixie)
Looks: http://img09.deviantart.net/102c/i/2016/138/e/f/i_am_kindred__black_badass_girl_by_toteczious-da2w3t3.png
Crime: She works with Rubin, so pretty similar stuff.
How did they catch you?: She followed Rubin and got caught with him.
Powers: The elements- she can bend the elements to her will.
Personality: TBRP'd
Family?: None
Questions?:

Hallowed Echo
April 18th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Accepted

Name: Jesse
Looks: Short pitch black hair with dull green eyes,
Crime: Murder, Arson
How did they catch you?: He was with his little girl and little boy when someone jumped him and the dude ended up being barbecued.
Powers: Pyrokinesis and excellent aim with a gun.
Personality: TBRP'D
Family?: Unnamed daughter and son
Other: He is not related to El Diablo at all.

Name: Kennedy
Looks: https://geeklandmag.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/14115590_1065093283538204_990516377481568428_o.jpg
Crime: Same as El Diablo's
How did they catch you?: She turned herself in
Powers: Pyrokinesis and the ability to turn herself into a fire demon
Family?: El Diablo

Rubinaito I found another look for Rubin if you wanna see.

rubinaito
April 18th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Accepted

Name: Jesse
Looks: Short pitch black hair with dull green eyes,
Crime: Murder, Arson
How did they catch you?: He was with his little girl and little boy when someone jumped him and the dude ended up being barbecued.
Powers: Pyrokinesis and excellent aim with a gun.
Family?: Unnamed daughter and son
Other: He is not related to El Diablo at all.

Name: Kennedy
Looks: https://geeklandmag.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/14115590_1065093283538204_990516377481568428_o.jpg
Crime: Same as El Diablo's
How did they catch you?: She turned herself in
Powers: Pyrokinesis and the ability to turn herself into a fire demon
Family?: El Diablo

Rubinaito I found another look for Rubin if you wanna see.
I like the current one, but I'm still curious.

Hallowed Echo
April 18th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Never mind, it was someone else. Do you just want to start?

rubinaito
April 18th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Why not?

Bam. Bam. Bam. Rubin watched the ball bounce from the wall into his hand repeatedly, ignoring the looks of befuddlement from the not-so-stoic guards. His eyes were focused on the quickly moving flash of color from the wall and back into his hand repeatedly. His eyes flicked up, and with a smirk he tossed it up and into the back of one of the guard's helmets. However, they didn't have time to process it as the ball was back to bouncing back and forth.

Harley combed her fingers through her hair, humming as she swung from the cold iron bars of her cage. Nearby, she could hear her brother tap out a quick code... or something. She never really payed attention. She twisted her straitjacket into a swing, and settled into it with a hum.

Tracy was bored. Bored bored bored bored bored. No other word could describe the foul way she was feeling right now, and she wasn't going to attempt to find one anyways. She slammed her fist into the punching bag provided for her with a snort of anger.

Hallowed Echo
April 18th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Jesse folded his arms across his chest, the guards wrapped a wet cloth around his mouth to silence to constant stream of curse and make sure he didn't burn it. He used he flames to create small flame versions of his child. A guards flushed him out of his cell, he came
tumbling out of the cell or pipe. He looked up and glared the the guard, muffled Spanish names came from his mouth.

El Diablo watched as the guards flushed another prisoner and turned to his teen daughter who was watched the guards with fury and rage in her eyes. "Calm down. Don't provoke them." He told her.

Jade ignored what her father said and glared the the guards wishing she could just turn them all to ash. She looked up at a military man who was currently taking to someone on the phone.

(I forgot to put that the prisoners get time to talk with the other prisoners like a break.)

Stario&Co.
April 18th, 2017, 10:03 PM
Name: Spades
Looks:http://data.whicdn.com/images/213726772/superthumb.png
Crime: She is guilty for a mass muder of men.
How did they catch you?: Lured her into a candy store
Powers:None, besides the fact that she can manipulate easily with her innocent deminer, and is a bada$$(pardon my lanuage)
Personality:Childish and sweet sometimes, but her bad side is not one be reckoned with. This girl is insane, and won't hesitate to put a bullet in you.
Family?:Late mother and father, Joker(older brother and the only boy nice to her)
Other:Spades was abused by her father and uncles, and most other men her whole life except for her brother(Hopefully Joker) making her quiet and vulnerable. When she saw her father kill her mother, something snapped and she attacked him. Killing him with her bare hands. A part of her slowly went insane, and she went on a murder spree, killing all men that she thought to be abusive and vile. However a part of her is still a kid, and the government used that as an advantage to capture her. She now resides on the same hole as everyone else, locked in a room full of little girl stuff. Her mass murder lasted only a year.
Questions?:Could the Joker be her brother?

rubinaito
April 18th, 2017, 10:18 PM
So, Harley and Rubin are like her big siblings? Also, I can play the Joker until someone claims him... oh my gosh, there's a little family here now! (No wonder Joker wants all the goodies dead :P)

Hallowed Echo
April 18th, 2017, 10:36 PM
Name: Spades
Looks:http://data.whicdn.com/images/213726772/superthumb.png
Crime: She is guilty for a mass muder of men.
How did they catch you?: Lured her into a candy store
Powers:None, besides the fact that she can manipulate easily with her innocent deminer, and is a bada$$(pardon my lanuage)
Personality:Childish and sweet sometimes, but her bad side is not one be reckoned with. This girl is insane, and won't hesitate to put a bullet in you.
Family?:Late mother and father, Joker(older brother and the only boy nice to her)
Other:Spades was abused by her father and uncles, and most other men her whole life except for her brother(Hopefully Joker) making her quiet and vulnerable. When she saw her father kill her mother, something snapped and she attacked him. Killing him with her bare hands. A part of her slowly went insane, and she went on a murder spree, killing all men that she thought to be abusive and vile. However a part of her is still a kid, and the government used that as an advantage to capture her. She now resides on the same hole as everyone else, locked in a room full of little girl stuff. Her mass murder lasted only a year.
Questions?:Could the Joker be her brother?
Accepted. This kid scares me. She's probably going scare Jesse too. And sure, Joker can be her brother.
So, Harley and Rubin are like her big siblings? Also, I can play the Joker until someone claims him... oh my gosh, there's a little family here now! (No wonder Joker wants all the goodies dead :P)
Yes, I was wondering if Sasuke wanted to play him but you can if you want.

Hallowed Echo
April 19th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Bump for Rubinaito and Cosmic Cat (Star :3)

Stario&Co.
April 19th, 2017, 03:19 PM
(sorry! Also awesomeness this is gonna be fun!)
Spades was laying on her bed, kicking her feet in the air. Her cell was still a cell, but it was also customized for a child. The walls were painted green and pink in a checkered pattern, matching her bed. She had some coloring books, a dollhouse, and a stuffed bunny next to her pillows. That was it. There was no T.V. or anything. Sometimes if she was good, they would give her books to read, which was what she was currently doing. A chain was attached to her left foot and the other end was bolted to the wall. It only had enough length for her to walk around the room. She couldn't leave unless a guard unlocked it.

rubinaito
April 19th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Joker eyed the prison in front of him. One would think that he was coming here unwillingly... Bah, they were fools. He chuckled to himself as they marched him inside. His hand twitched, and suddenly the guards were on the ground, holes blasted through their head. "Now..." He flicked his hand out, revealing some cards. "Time to find my little family." Several men jumped from the rafters in guard uniforms, but they were on Joker's team. He shuffled through the deck, before pulling out four joker cards. "One for Spades, one for Harley, one for Rubin, and one for Trixie." He said, and one of the guards took them. "Go." THe guard bolted, before slowing to a march beside a few others.
Harley was humming, swinging from the bars and landing on the ground. She shook her hair out with a savage grin, taking her jacket and wrapping it around her bare arms as a guard approached. "Aw, Puddin' sent his messenger." She said softly to herself, watching the guard slide the card under the cell door. She placed her foot over it, hiding it from the others. She flipped it into her hands, and tore it in half revealing a tiny knife. She flicked the blade our, fixed it to her jacket, and began quietly slaughtering the guards in front of her.
Rubin caught the ball in his hand, smirking to himself as a card slid through the tiny gap between the door and the floor. Snatching it up, he felt the sharp edges with a grin and stood up. Bouncing his ball a couple times, he knocked it into the guard's helmets and slid the card through their throats with ease.
Tracy hummed as she took her card and her form flickered into her usual form. Stretching her arms out, she fixed the Joker card into her hat and flicked out blades from her sleeves. "Lousy security." She said with a wide grin, letting the knives loose on her guards.
The guard passed the guards guarding Spade, walking in without a fuss. "Hello, Spades." They said quietly. Female. "Joker's come back for you." She handed the card to Spades. "The card has what you need to escape. Hide it." She turned, and walked out silently.

Stario&Co.
April 19th, 2017, 05:39 PM
Spades was currently sitting with her legs crossed at the moment. She looked down and the card with curiosity. "I just want a milkshake," she hummed.

rubinaito
April 19th, 2017, 05:45 PM
The guard paused, before smirking. "Big brother Joker has a milkshake for you." She called.

JaxenAmethyst
April 19th, 2017, 05:53 PM
So, I rewatched Suicide Squad and decided to make a RP out of it. You are currently at Bell Rev serving time for a major crime. Then the Enchantress and her brother attack and nearly destroy Midway City. You are enlisted to take her down and stop her plans.

I suck at intros sorry. You can be one of the actual characters or a OC you made. El Diablo is taken by me because I really like him and he was my favorite. No need for Canon character forms, I already know who they are. Joker is open to be taken. I'll take Waller and Flag so that if we start early and nobody took them yet, it wouldn't delay the plans.

Canon Characters:
Katana: Open
Enchantress: Open
Joker: Open

OC Form
Name:
Looks:
Crime:
How did they catch you?:
Powers:
Personality:
Family?:
Other:
Questions?:
Can I be Katana?
She's AWESOME!

Hallowed Echo
April 19th, 2017, 07:02 PM
Sure! I'll update it for you.)

The alarm went off for a prison breakout. Jesse looked around curiously. The cloth dried, allowing Jesse to burn it off. "Finally! Are we getting out or is it someone else?" He asked one of the guards. The guard just glared at him and kept a gun fixed on his head. Jesse felt the air around him heat up, Jade's hands burst into flames. She shot flames at the guards before bolting away from with El Diablo. Jesse ran after them and bumped into Spade, "Uh. Why is there a little kid here?" He asked.

rubinaito
April 19th, 2017, 07:10 PM
"Joker's sister." The guard responded. "Now, hurry along, the other Jesters will be here shortly and they are likely pissed." She picked up Spades.
"Damn right we are!" Tracy shouted, dragging Harley and Rubin behind her. "Now hurry up Rachel, we haven't got all day!"
Rachel laughed. "Relax, Tracy, Joker's coming to pick us up right here." As if on cue, the wall behind her exploded.
Rubin spotted Spades. "Seriously, they brought a kid here?" He asked sharply.
"Oh! Little Spades!" Harley squealed. "Nice to see you, deary!" She waved.

Stario&Co.
April 19th, 2017, 07:21 PM
I don't mind!)
"Hullo!!" Spades giggled, waving. Her leg was still chained to the the wall, but she hummed quietly as if nothing was happening.

rubinaito
April 19th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Rubin flicked his card, and it severed the chain holding Spades.
Harley's eyes brightened. "Puddin'!" She squealed, embracing Joker with a peck on the cheek.
Joker smiled, staring at his little family. "Well, what are you waiting for?" He grinned, his metal filled mouth sparkling in the light. "Time to get in the 'copter and away from the 'coppers!"

Hallowed Echo
April 19th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Jesse watched as the Jesters escaped thanks to Joker. "Well, I'm out of here! Bye!" He said and bolted out of the prison. He made it to the gate and once he stepped underneath the fence gate, he was electrocuted. Jesse violently shook before collapsing to the ground. El Diablo and Jade stood back, "Well, I'm not going to try to leave." El Diablo said. Jade walked up to Harley and Joker, "Can you give me and Diablo a ride far from here?" Jade asked.

rubinaito
April 19th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Joker stared at them, unblinking. "Well." He said softly, peering closer. "Maybe..."

Hallowed Echo
April 19th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Jade smiled, "What's the cost for a ride?" She asked. "Three." Diablo said. "What?" Jade asked. El Diablo motioned to Jesse who was held by his arms in Diablo's arms. "Fine. How much will it cost for a ride for three?" She asked Joker.

rubinaito
April 19th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Joker studied them. "They bend fire, correct?" He asked, looking at Tracy.
Tracy simply nodded in confirmation. "I can feel the flames coursing through their blood." She said.
Joker turned his gaze to the others. "You work for me, that is the cost." He gestured wildly. "My family needs protection, and you flame bearers certainly will do the job."
Tracy didn't move, but she locked her gaze with El Diablo, Jade, and Jesse. This was their best choice.
Harley clapped. "Oh Puddin', you're so sweet!" She hugged Joker from behind, purring as he stroked her hair.

(So, Joker is 'out of character' because in this, it isn't just Harley he is caring for, it's the others, so his attitude is different."

Stario&Co.
April 19th, 2017, 08:57 PM
"I can take care of myself," Spades huffed, pouting and crossing her arms "I'm not a baby,"

Hallowed Echo
April 19th, 2017, 09:15 PM
Joker studied them. "They bend fire, correct?" He asked, looking at Tracy.
Tracy simply nodded in confirmation. "I can feel the flames coursing through their blood." She said.
Joker turned his gaze to the others. "You work for me, that is the cost." He gestured wildly. "My family needs protection, and you flame bearers certainly will do the job."
Tracy didn't move, but she locked her gaze with El Diablo, Jade, and Jesse. This was their best choice.
Harley clapped. "Oh Puddin', you're so sweet!" She hugged Joker from behind, purring as he stroked her hair.

(So, Joker is 'out of character' because in this, it isn't just Harley he is caring for, it's the others, so his attitude is different."

Jade nodded, "Deal. But Jesse has two kids, a daughter and a son. Both are around Spade's age. Will that be a problem?" She asked. El Diablo glared at Jade but said nothing. Jesse stirred slightly, "Wha... What's going on?" He asked.

rubinaito
April 19th, 2017, 09:33 PM
"I can take care of myself," Spades huffed, pouting and crossing her arms "I'm not a baby,"
Jade nodded, "Deal. But Jesse has two kids, a daughter and a son. Both are around Spade's age. Will that be a problem?" She asked. El Diablo glared at Jade but said nothing. Jesse stirred slightly, "Wha... What's going on?" He asked.

"Of course not." Joker said swiftly to Jade. "Now, get inside."
Rachel smirked at Spades. "We know, dear. We know." She put her onto her shoulders, and took off her helmet revealing a boyish face, but she was still clearly female. (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/e1/0f/a3/e10fa37412039ef057c05cffe9713d8a.jpg) "Now, let's get in so you can enjoy some time with your favorite sister!"
Harley stuck her tongue out at Rachel. "Rachel!" The younger sister whined. "I want to spend some time with her too!"
"Children, all of you." Rubin grumbled, pushing everyone inside.
Tracy snickered.
(For some reason I keep thinking that Spades is Joker's daughter :/ )

Hallowed Echo
April 20th, 2017, 09:10 AM
Jade nodded and climbing into helicopter and waited for El Diablo to climb in. "So where exactly are we going? Do you guys have a place where you live?" She asked.
El Diablo walked in and dropped Jesse onto the floor. "I was fine in that prison." He muttered to Jade. He stood by the wall and waited to see where exactly they were heading.
Jesse managed to get to his feet before stumbling a bit. "I can taste the electricity in my mouth. It taste like copper." He said. He grabbed onto the wall to support him.

JaxenAmethyst
April 20th, 2017, 04:04 PM
(Since I don't really know who to respond to...)

Nightmare rolled her eyes and walked out of the prison. She ripped off her jumpsuit, revealing her clothing. She glared at the crowd. "Finally! Let's just go." She said, rolling her eyes. She peered around and saw a spiked motorcycle (http://badasshelmetstore.com/wp-content/uploads/Spiked-motorcycle-and-Helmet.png). "Well call me a murderer, these dopes leave anythin' around here, don't they?" She hopped on the hog and revved the engine. She called out to Joker. "Well, what'cha waitin' for?" She asked, throwing the bag onto the latch (https://cloudfront.zoro.com/product/full/Z1wEJypcpEx_.JPG) in the back of the motorcycle.

|+sari+|
April 20th, 2017, 04:43 PM

Canon Characters:
Katana: Taken by JaxenAmethyst
Enchantress: Open
Joker: Taken by Rubinaito

OC Form
Name:
Looks:
Crime:
How did they catch you?:
Powers:
Personality:
Family?:
Other:
Questions?:

Save me Enchantress, please! ))

|+sari+|
April 20th, 2017, 04:44 PM
(Since I don't really know who to respond to...)

Nightmare rolled her eyes and walked out of the prison. She ripped off her jumpsuit, revealing her bra and underwear. She glared at the crowd. "It's hot. Let's just go." She said, rolling her eyes. She peered around and saw a spiked motorcycle (http://badasshelmetstore.com/wp-content/uploads/Spiked-motorcycle-and-Helmet.png). "Well call me a murderer, these dopes leave anythin' around here, don't they?" She hopped on the hog and revved the engine. She called out to Joker. "Well, what'cha waitin' for?" She asked.

Uh, this is a PG rated site...))

JaxenAmethyst
April 20th, 2017, 05:18 PM
Uh, this is a PG rated site...))
I know. She'll get clothes. LOL OH NO WAIT SHE LEFT THE BAG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'll just edit it...

EDITED

|+sari+|
April 20th, 2017, 05:21 PM
I know. She'll get clothes. LOL OH NO WAIT SHE LEFT THE BAG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'll just edit it...

Lmaooo XDDDD )))

Ohhh nooo!!! She needs to run back and gets it!!! X3))

JaxenAmethyst
April 21st, 2017, 04:14 PM
Lmaooo XDDDD )))

Ohhh nooo!!! She needs to run back and gets it!!! X3))
Lol! She got it! I edited the post for Nightmare :)

JaxenAmethyst
April 22nd, 2017, 07:38 AM
Can someone reply??