rubinaito
April 18th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Ready?

Stario&Co.
April 18th, 2017, 05:27 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

rubinaito
April 18th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Rachel sighed, her back against the cold wall of the cave she was currently hidden inside of. She watched the waves, her eyes trailing the clouds drifting ahead and listening to the rustling of leaves. She took a seashell into her hands, glancing over at Uzuri with a quiet smile. She took her piercing needle, made of fishbone, and began working on her newest necklace. She had to fulfill several orders by tomorrow.

Stario&Co.
April 18th, 2017, 05:48 PM
Uzuri was laying her stomach in the sand, her feet kicking the air. She had grabbed a stick and began doodling in the sand. She could feel the sand sticking to her skin and clothes, but didn't mind. Her mother never let her get dirty. She hummed quietly to herself, her tongue sticking out of her mouth slightly as she concentrated on her drawing.

rubinaito
April 18th, 2017, 06:02 PM
"I've been staring at the edge of the water
'Long as I can remember, never really knowing why
I wish I could be the perfect daughter
But I come back to the water, no matter how hard I try." Rachel sang out, threading a cord through the pale pink shell and beginning to thread beads onto it. Her ocean blue eyes were focused on the sea, her dark olive skin shining softly in the dim light and her bronze hair fluttering briefly in the breeze.

"Every turn I take, every trail I track
Every path I make, every road leads back
To the place I know, where I cannot go
Where I long to be..." He voice softened, and she held up the necklace before sighing and placing it on the pile. Her eyes settled onto the sunset.

"See the line where the sky meets the sea? It calls me." She pointed to the horizon, longing in her eyes.

"And no one knows, how far it goes
If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me
One day I'll know, if I go there's just no telling how far I'll go."

I" know, everybody on this island seems so happy on this island
Everything is by design
I know, everybody on this island has a role on this island
So maybe I can roll with mine

I can lead with pride, I can make us strong
I'll be satisfied if I play along
But the voice inside sings a different song
What is wrong with me?

See the light as it shines on the sea? It's blinding
But no one knows, how deep it goes
And it seems like it's calling out to me, so come find me
And let me know, what's beyond that line, will I cross that line?

See the line where the sky meets the sea? It calls me
And no one knows, how far it goes
If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me
One day I'll know, how far I'll go!"

Stario&Co.
April 18th, 2017, 06:11 PM
"Rachel!" Uzuri laughed, scrambling to her feet. She wasn't wearing sandals, and her feet sunk into the sand. "You think today's the day? How about it?" She smiled determinedly "Maybe we can actually go out into the ocean!"

rubinaito
April 18th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Rachel grinned. "Tonight, we'll get the boat out." She glared at the necklaces. "Might as well sell these today so we can get the supplies."

Stario&Co.
April 18th, 2017, 06:40 PM
"I hope Cheif Akoni won't be mad," Uzuri said thoughtfully, their caretaker running through her mind. "We've never disobeyed him like this before."

rubinaito
April 18th, 2017, 06:46 PM
"He won't be mad..." Rachel took the necklaces into the basket. "He'll likely be furious. He forbids us to go..." She scowled. "Even though he doesn't care for us anymore." She smoothed her hair out, letting her face relax into a peaceful smile. "I'll be back soon."

(Timeskip to night?)

Stario&Co.
April 18th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Yesh x3

rubinaito
April 18th, 2017, 06:57 PM
Rachel peered into the cave, holding a basket of supplies. "Ready, Zuri?" She whispered.

Stario&Co.
April 18th, 2017, 07:51 PM
Uzuri nodded. The only thing she brought was her stuffed pig. "I'm starting to have second thoughts..."

rubinaito
April 18th, 2017, 08:01 PM
Rachel smiled gently. "Don't worry." She said gently, before a green light filled the area. She gasped, jerking her head up to stare at a bright green... thing plummeting towards the forbidden forest.

Stario&Co.
April 18th, 2017, 08:21 PM
"oh koʻu maikaʻi," Uzuri breathed, her gaze following the light.

rubinaito
April 18th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Rachel's crystal blue eyes widened as the gem on her forehead began glowing softly. She scrambled to her feet. "I'm going after it." She said suddenly. "It's making my gem glow." She sprinted out of the cave, towards the light.

Stario&Co.
April 18th, 2017, 10:11 PM
"W-wait!" Uzuri exclaimed, hurrying after the older girl. "We can get in big trouble!"

rubinaito
April 18th, 2017, 10:19 PM
Rachel stumbled over a root, and continued on.

Stario&Co.
April 19th, 2017, 02:38 PM
Uzuri scrambled after her, clinging to her stuffed pig as she ran.

rubinaito
April 19th, 2017, 05:07 PM
Rachel burst through the foliage, and gasped. A massive glowing... ship like thing was in front of her, half buried in the earth. Her gem hummed, and she crept through the bushes quietly. From a little ways, she could hear garbled speech.
"Look at the ship, Obsidian." A harsh voice growled. "It's wrecked, and we didn't bring a Peridot with us."
"That you know of." 'Obsidian' snapped back. "Jasper, I brought a Peridot and a Lapis with us. You know them- the artsy one and the quiet, shy one."
"Well, lucky us then!" 'Jasper' snarled, turning and stomping away, and unknowingly towards Rachel.
(Jasper and Peridot are yours, by the way~)

Stario&Co.
April 19th, 2017, 05:54 PM
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
"Rachel!" Uzuri exclaimed, catching up to her older friend "You know I'm not fast---" Uzuri let out a yelp when suddenly she tripped over a root. She fell forward with a startled cry and tumbled down the hill, crashing into Obsidian

rubinaito
April 19th, 2017, 07:06 PM
"Woah!" Obsidian grabbed her by the shoulders. "Uh, Jasper, I don't think this island was uninhabited..."
Rachel grabbed a flat stone, her left eye sparking with blue and she swung it at Obsidian. "Hoʻokuʻu aku iā ia!" She shrieked, grabbing Uzuri and hiding her behind her. She picked up a stick, brandishing it at Obsidian and Jasper.
Obsidian yelped. "OW!" He rubbed his face, looking at Rachel and Uzuri with concern. "H-hey, we aren't going to hurt you-"
"Haʻalele ia iā mākou!" Rachel growled.

(Hawaiian, "Leave her alone!" and "Leave us be!")

Stario&Co.
April 19th, 2017, 07:42 PM
Uzuri clung to the bank of Rachel's shirt, eyes wide.
"Huh?" Jasper looked down at them squinting. "What are these two legged life forms?"
"According to the research I did ahead of time," Peridot poked her head out from behind Jasper. "They appear to be humans."

rubinaito
April 19th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Rachel stared at them with a frightened look, but angry nonetheless.
Obsidian blinked. "So... what do we do?"

Stario&Co.
April 19th, 2017, 09:29 PM
"They're not of our concern," Jasper turned away. "Let's go."
"Ohana," Uzuri spoke up.
Jasper turned to look at her, eyebrows raised.
"Are you all Ohana?" Uzuri asked, eyes blinking curiously. She came from behind Rachel and started forward.

rubinaito
April 19th, 2017, 09:44 PM
"... What is that?" Obsidian (http://pre00.deviantart.net/593e/th/pre/f/2016/274/2/f/steven_universe_oc___obsidian_by_doctoreuthanasia-dabc4aw.png) finally asked, crouching to look the slightly younger girl in the eyes.
Rachel (http://orig06.deviantart.net/32e4/f/2017/018/9/d/moana__samantha_by_stygianjackal-davv2rg.jpg) tensed up, but didn't do anything.
Lapis Lazuli (https://68.media.tumblr.com/1870fbd9bc3c90f96decfce141951582/tumblr_ocj0deveGY1u4y92fo1_500.png) watched from inside, the timid girl not wanting to go outside.

Stario&Co.
April 19th, 2017, 10:35 PM
"Ohana means family," Uzuri (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/dc/c8/3f/dcc83f9b920b5988b682579c4d8367a4.jpg) cupped her hands together. "Family is when you care for each other and love each other."
Jasper (http://orig11.deviantart.net/189d/f/2015/187/d/6/jasper_my_bae_by_jacob_argenstien-d9057zw.jpg) blinked, completely confused.
Peridot (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/49/8e/69/498e69e176a7a90e542facf06f743bd1.jpg) had the same expression.

rubinaito
April 20th, 2017, 10:14 PM
"Family means..." Rachel said softly. "Nobody gets left behind."

Lapis gasped quietly.

Obsidian looked doubtfull. "We don't have this... family you speak of."

Stario&Co.
April 20th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Uzuri blinked, walking up to Jasper. She grabbed the gem's hand. "Everyone has family. You just need someone to help you find it.

rubinaito
April 21st, 2017, 04:59 PM
Obsidian blinked, before shaking his head. "We do not have families like you... Humans." He said plainly, helping Rachel up and dusting her off. "We are created. We are alone. We have no time for love... Such things are frivolous on Homeworld." He turned, his cape billowing behind him as he walked back to the ship.
Lapis raised a hand to intercept Obsidian, but he brushed her off and walked away. She bit her lip, before continuing to watch.

Stario&Co.
April 21st, 2017, 05:23 PM
"Hmph," Jasper pulled her hand away before following, Peridot got on her tail..
Uzuri hand suddenly felt cold. She looked down at her palms. She closed her eyes and cupped her hands together.
Ou mata e matagi
Jasper stopped abruptly.
Ou loto mamaina toa
Manatu atu
Taku pelepele
Peridot turned around in curiosity.
Pa mai to mafanafanaga
Uzuri slowly walked forward. She reached out her left hand, where a shining purple jewel resided.
Saolotoga tenei
Manatunatu
Ki tamafine
She reached up and touched Peridot's gem
Peridot eyed Uzuri in wonder. She didn't know humans could do this.
Maua ai te lumanai
Ki tamafine
Uzuri stared up at her with big eyes.
Ou mata e matagi.

rubinaito
April 21st, 2017, 05:43 PM
Rachel touched her own gem, which rested on her forehead. She looked right at Lapis.
Lapis looked back, and touched the gem on her back. She gazed at Rachel, and her heart beat quickened- Uzuri was a purple diamond, and Rachel was a aqua diamond. "Obsidian." She said quietly. "Obsidian, you need to see this."
Obsidian looked out of his room. "What?"
"Those humans are diamonds."
"... What?!"

Stario&Co.
April 25th, 2017, 11:34 PM
"That's not possible!" Jasper retorted. "They're humans! Powerless beings!"
"Hmm...." Peridot eyes shined "I'll be right back!" She scrambled off to the reckage, and came back with a book.

Stario&Co.
April 26th, 2017, 07:20 PM
:penguinballoon: :penguinballoon: :penguinballoon: :penguinballoon:

rubinaito
April 26th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Rachel glared at Jasper coldly.
Obsidian chewed the inside of his cheek as he gazed at them.

Stario&Co.
April 27th, 2017, 09:35 PM
"If I may ask," Peridot turned to Rachel. "How many years have you used of your human lifespan?"

rubinaito
April 27th, 2017, 09:42 PM
"..." Rachel paused to think. "I'm coming of age in a couple of months, so I'm 17." She said automatically.

Stario&Co.
April 27th, 2017, 10:13 PM
"As I suspected!"Peridot flipped through a coupled pages "These are records of serious events! It says here that a pink diamond had stolen an aqua from the harvest before it was fully ready about seventeen years ago!"
"So that means," Jasper stared at Rachel with wide eyes "you're the stolen diamond."
"How interesting!" Peridot kept flipping through pages "However, I'm not finding anything on a purple diamond of," she squinted at Uzuri "what I believe is thirteen years ago. In fact, now that I'm looking the older one looks more like a gem than the other. She's different,"
Uzuri blinked, tilting her head "Huh?"

rubinaito
April 27th, 2017, 10:26 PM
Rachel blinked, touching her gem with a thoughtful friwn. As the others spoke, she wandered towards the ship and began inspecting it curiously, running her fingers over the metal covering the delicate machinery inside. She could feel it almost humming, like the life force of a dying animal draining slowly away. Her gem brightened slightly, and spider thin lines spread from her hands to the ship. Shredded prices began drifting back to the ship, and Rachel watched in awe ad it pulled back together.

Stario&Co.
May 2nd, 2017, 10:42 PM
"Ooooohhh...." Uzuri stared at the ship with interest.
"My ship!" Jasper immediately ran inside
"Yes, it all makes sense!" Peridot's eyes brightened " This girl is the stolen Aqua diamond, and aqua diamonds have the ability to repair broken objects!" Her eyes squinted "That doesn't explsain this little detail over her, however."
Uzuri blinked. It was true she did look different from the others. She had always been weird looking, according to the people in town. They weren't saying she was deformed of anything, because she looked and was perfectly fine. She just let off this odd vibe when around others, and her eyes were grey, not like other eyes

Stario&Co.
May 4th, 2017, 06:14 AM
We, are the crystal gems
We'll always save the day.

rubinaito
May 4th, 2017, 07:42 AM
And if you think we can't
We'lalways find a way.

Rachel watched curiously.

Stario&Co.
June 4th, 2017, 04:27 AM
(Realizing how much I want to continue this x3)
"I'll have to do some research!" Peridot came forward and pulled out a weird syringe looking thing "Hold still!"
"Wha--Ow!" Uzuri exclaimed, flinching as Peridot took some of her blood.
"Not to worry, I only took a reasonable amount!" Peridot placed the syringe in a capsule "Thins is enough to analyze your DNA and figure out exactly--"
"RACHEL THE ALIEN HURT MY ARM!!" Uzuri ran behind Rachel, clinging to her stuffed pig
"Huh?" Peridot blinked, completely stunned
"Hm," Jasper wasn't impressed "I thought humans were supposed to mature when they reached this age. I guess this...thing is an exception"

rubinaito
June 4th, 2017, 12:27 PM
"Shut your mouth, she's only thirteen." Rachel snapped, the sixteen year old running her hand over the wound. Again, just by touching Uzuri, she could feel her life force, vibrant and beautiful. The wound began slowly sealing itself, and there was only a tingling sensation. "There you go," She said with a smile.

Obsidian watched alongside Lapis, before walking forward and sinking into a bow. "My Diamond, forgive these two for their misbehavior." He said, before glancing up ever so slightly to gaze Uzuri in the eyes. He felt a sudden... warmth in his heart, and the gem averted his gaze.

Rachel blinked. "Oh... I, uh... all is forgiven?" She said uncertainly.

Stario&Co.
June 4th, 2017, 01:56 PM
"A pau ua kalaia!" Kalena laughed, already forgetting the fact that Peridot stuck a syringe in her arm. "My name's Kalena! It's nice to me you!"
"I am a Peridot," Peridot pointed to herself, then pointed to Jasper "This is Jasper."
Jasper crossed her arms, looking unusually serious. Wasn't she just excited about her ship.
(I decided that I can't really see Uzuri in this, so I have Kalena (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/64/84/24/648424cca09998bd169715a9de414177.jpg) instead!)

rubinaito
June 4th, 2017, 02:26 PM
Obsidian rose up to his full height, nodding. "I am Obsidian, a gem tasked with the protection of Diamonds. This is Lapis Lazuli, a gem gifted with an exceptional photographic memory."

> https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ea/a9/ac/eaa9acbb266d9af5e7bb9ab8d8750011.jpg

Stario&Co.
June 4th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Kalena nodded, making seem as though she understood, then got on her toes and whispered to Rachel "What does photographic memory?"

rubinaito
June 4th, 2017, 03:42 PM
"I don't know," The girl murmured back.

Stario&Co.
June 4th, 2017, 08:51 PM
"You are bad at whispering," Jasper cut into the conversation, making Kalena jump.
"O-oh!" Kalena giggled nervously, rubbing her arm "I knew that. Maybe. No..."

Stario&Co.
June 4th, 2017, 10:39 PM
That's why the people of this world, believe in

rubinaito
June 4th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Garnet,

Obsidian scowled, yanking Jasper back. "Show some respect in front of Aqua Diamond," He growled. "And you forget that the Purple Diamond is only a child." He cleared his throat, and stepped forward. "Photographic memory, my Diamond, is the ability to recall everything you've seen perfectly. Lapis, could you demonstrate?"
Lapis bowed to Rachel and Kalena, before tapping the gem on her hand. A memory projected in front of her, crisp and perfect in every way. She was watching the ship pull itself together.

Stario&Co.
June 5th, 2017, 12:49 PM
Amythest
"Whoa..." Kalena breathed, eyes filled with wonder.
"That's just one thing gems can do!" Peridot chimed "I help harvest gems and pilot the ship, and gather data. Jaspers are usually warriors, fighting as soon as they leave the crust. Aqua diamonds can build and repair anything, as that was just demonstrated."
"What about me?" Kalena asked, eager to hear what Purple Diamonds were capable of.
"You are the first Purple diamond I ave ever recorded," Peridot replied "I have no knowledge of what you could possibly do."

rubinaito
June 5th, 2017, 12:58 PM
(Wait. This is Steven Universe based, right? So there should be only one diamond per color- and when Homeworld hears about this...)
And Pearl-

Stario&Co.
June 5th, 2017, 01:03 PM
Oh boy x3

AND STEVEN!!!!!!!!!

Stario&Co.
June 10th, 2017, 11:17 PM
If I could begin to be
Half of what you think of me

rubinaito
June 10th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Wait, which song is that one?)

Rachel blinked.

Stario&Co.
June 10th, 2017, 11:30 PM
(Love Like You x3)
"KALENA!"
Kalena jumped at the sudden shout of her name, and Peridot and Jasper looked up curiously
"KALENA! RACHEL!"
"Chief Akoni!" Kalena exclaimed eyes wide "Oh, we are really grounded."

rubinaito
June 10th, 2017, 11:34 PM
"My Diamonds, you must come with us." Obsidian begged. "We can help you towards your full potential, this is your only chance."

Stario&Co.
June 11th, 2017, 12:03 AM
"I...." Kalena bit her lip nervously, looking over at Rachel
"We don't have time for this!" Jasper exclaimed

rubinaito
June 11th, 2017, 12:08 AM
"Yes." Rachel said. "I've been waiting my whole life for an adventure. It's time I took initiative and followed my dream."

Stario&Co.
June 11th, 2017, 12:12 PM
"Well..." Kalena took a deep breath, looking down at her feet
"KALENA!! RACHEL!!"
"Make a decision!" Jasper yelled
"Jasper is correct," Peridot looked slightly nervous "We do not have long until he reaches our destination!"
"I..I'll go!" Kalena looked up, her eyes filled with an unfamiliar fire. "I wanna know what's out there!"

rubinaito
June 11th, 2017, 12:22 PM
"Then come on!" Obsidian picked up Rachel and Kalena, charging into the ship. "Peridot! Set the coordinates to the Crystal Gems hideout, er.... Beach City, I believe."

Stario&Co.
June 11th, 2017, 12:31 PM
"ADVENTURE!!" Kalena laughed
"THE CRYSTAL GEMS!?" Peridot and Jasper exclaimed, following
"Uh, Obsidian," Peridot rushed to keep step with him "may I remind you that the Crystal Gems are our ENEMY!?"

rubinaito
June 11th, 2017, 12:40 PM
"May I remind you that we are not only exiled from Home world, but also in the same category as the Crystal Gems?" Obsidian said sharply, placing Rachel and Kalena on the couch. "If there is anyone who can help us, it will be those people."

(Let's divide the Crystal Gems.)
(Since you have a Peridot, I'll be Peridot. You can have Lapis. I can take Pearl and Garnet, and you can have Steven and Amethyst.)

Stario&Co.
June 11th, 2017, 01:17 PM
(YES!!!!!!! Wait. Who's Jasper O.O and Ruby. and Sapphire o.o)
"What make you think they'll want to?" Peridot ran over to the pilot seat "We've fought against them for more than a thousand years!"
"Who are the Crystal Gems?" Kalena asked

rubinaito
June 11th, 2017, 01:31 PM
(Well, Ruby and Saph like to stay fused most of the time as Garnet, so I don't think that matters. But if the time comes, you can be Saph and I can be Ruby?)
(As for Jasper, uh... She's not really a Crystal Gem, so she doesn't count. But your Jasper does?)

Lapis blinked. "They're more welcoming then you would think." She said softly. "After all, they once held more than thousand members." She looked down at her hands.
"The Crystal Gems are a handful of rebels who are focused on protecting this very planet from Homeworld. Why Homeworld is so focused on this planet beats me, I tried to voice my opinions on moving to another planet." Obsidian said, before looking over a Rachel and Kalena.
"I see." Rachel didn't really get it, but she sorta did.

Stario&Co.
June 11th, 2017, 01:49 PM
(Okay x3 Can I be Connie? Or Lion?)
"Preparing for take off!" Peridot informed the others
"Hmm..." Kalena squinted, then pointed at Lapis "Zara."

rubinaito
June 11th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Lapis looked up. "H-huh?"
Obsidian leaned back in his seat, nodding.
(You can have both~)

Stario&Co.
June 11th, 2017, 02:31 PM
(YAY!!)
(You can have Greg if you want x3)
"Wait, no. Kai!" Kalena smiled "That's your nickname. It means From the Sea." She pointed at Jasper "Kekoa, for Courageous"
Jasper blinked. "Huh. Kekoa. Has a nice ring to it."
"Lono," Kalena pointed at Peridot "New Information," She pointed at Obsidian, her smile seeming to brighten "Alika. Guardian."
(Mostly doing this so that with the characters that have the same gem, it doesn't get confusing x3)

rubinaito
June 11th, 2017, 02:35 PM
Obsidian chuckled. "Alika. I like it." He crossed his legs over each other, gazing at Kalena for a moment. Again, there was that annoying fluttering in his heart.
Lapis smiled slightly. "Oh. I like it." She smiled.
Rachel giggled. "So, when will we get to this "Beach City"?" She questioned Peridot.

Stario&Co.
June 11th, 2017, 03:06 PM
"It should take about one earth hour."Peridot explained "feel free to rest until then."
Kalena yawned, rubbing her eyes "I am kinda tired." She turned and lied on the couch, closing her eyes.

rubinaito
June 11th, 2017, 03:22 PM
(Time skip?)

Stario&Co.
June 11th, 2017, 03:39 PM
(yep x3 STEVEN TIME!)

rubinaito
June 11th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Obsidian gently shook Kalena awake, his eyes gentle. "Kalena," He said softly. "We're here."
Rachel had her face pressed against the glass, eyes wide as she stared down at the houses below. "Wow," She breathed.
Lapis was humming as she danced across the room, stopping as she came into Peridots view and blushing slightly and turning back to look outside.

Stario&Co.
June 11th, 2017, 04:04 PM
Kalena yawned, sitting up and rubbing her eyes "Luhi wau," She mumbled, blinking the sleep from here eyes "Where are we?"
"We are now landing in Beach City!" Peridot, or Lono beamed, slowly lowering the ship
"This better be a good idea," Jasper gave Obsidian a hard look
##
"Come on, Connie!" Steven hurried down the stairs a bag slung over his shoulder
"I'm coming!" Connie laughed, following him with a basket
"What's up, guys?" Amethyst was lying back on the couch, eating a bowl of popcorn
"We're going to have a picnic on the beach!" Connie replied, smiling and holding up the basket "I made sandwiches

rubinaito
June 11th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Garnet was smirking to herself for no particular reason at all as she followed, glancing up at the sky every so often.
Pearl blinked. "What are you looking for?"
Garnet glanced at her. "You'll see."

Obsidian shrugged.

Stario&Co.
June 11th, 2017, 10:48 PM
"Whoa...." Kalena breathed looking out the window. "There are places beyond the ocean."

"Steven?" Connie stopped as the reached outside, looking up "What's that?"
"Huh?" Steven looked up, and his eyes widened "Guys!" He turned and ran back inside "Homeworld ship!"
"Homeworld?" Amethyst immediately hopped off of the couch,pulling her whip from her gem.

rubinaito
June 11th, 2017, 10:53 PM
Garnet didn't pull out her gloves, only sitting down and crossing her legs. "No need to worry."
Pearl drew out her sword. "No need to worry? No need to worry?! Garnet, that's a homeworld ship, don't you remember what happened last time one arrived?" Pearl nearly shouted.
"I remember." Garnet chuckled.

Stario&Co.
June 11th, 2017, 11:21 PM
"Huh?" Steven looked down and lifted up his shirt. His gem had begun to glow.

"Hm?" Kalena's hand went to her neck, and she looked down as her gem began to glow.

rubinaito
June 11th, 2017, 11:32 PM
"Interesting..." Obsidian commented, eyeing Kalena with intrigue. "Lapis, introduce us as friends and not rivals." Obsidian said to Lapis.
"Yes sir," Lapis pushed a button and stepped out. With a small little "plip", she landed in the water and surfaced on the shore. "Hello, Crystal Gems. I am Lapis Lazuli, here with an entourage of gems who would like to integrate into your society. We mean no harm." Lapis bowed her head.
Garnet smiled at Pearl teasingly, before standing up. "Request accepted. Your ship is allowed to land anywhere on this side of the island, make sure to introduce yourselves when you land." She instructed.

Stario&Co.
June 12th, 2017, 12:03 AM
"Garnet, I'm not sure about this," Amethyst crossed her arms "They're Homeworld gems."
Steven watched as his gem glowed brighter as the ship began to land.
As soon as it did, Jasper, or Kekoa, charged out of the ship.
Amethyst quickly readied her whip, but relaxed when she saw it wasn't their Jasper, but a different one.
Lono walked out of the ship too. Since she had her limb enhancers, it would be easy to tell the difference between her and Peridot.
Kalena looked down at the sand. Even though their was sand back on her island, this seemed different. She lifted one of her bare feet, and gently laid it in the sand. grains of it went in between her toes. her gem glowed brighter under her hair. Her eyes were wide and curious, as if she was a small child

rubinaito
June 12th, 2017, 12:07 AM
Obsidian paused in the doorway, his cape billowing behind him for a moment. "Crystal Gems, if I may have your attention." He announced. "Hailing from the forgotten islands are two Diamonds unaware of gem culture. Instead of bringing them to Homeworld, from which we are currently exiled from, we have decided to bring them to you for training and guidance."

"Um, Obsidian, you don't need to introduce us like that." Rachel said nervously, peeking out from behind him.

Stario&Co.
June 12th, 2017, 12:20 AM
"Diamonds?" Connie looked over at Steven "Aren't they supposed to be giant? Like the ones you told me about?"
"Which is exactly why we shouldn't believe them," Amethyst narrowed her eyes "This feels scripted."
Steven didn't say anything, but his eyes never left Kalena. He noticed how bright her gem was, exactly like his.
Kalena stared at him as well, blinking. She slowly exited the ship fully, and walked forward
"P-purple Diamond!" Lono exclaimed
"Steven?" Amethyst looked over as Steven walked forward as well.
The two met each other half way, the light from their gems nearly blinding.

rubinaito
June 12th, 2017, 12:08 PM
Rachel squeaked. "Kalena!" She stumbled off the ship, landing in the dirt. She shook herself, getting back up.
Garnet watched curiously, not moving.
Pearl covered her mouth before she screamed. "Steven!"
Kao watched with rapt attention.
Obsidian watched with intrigue, leaning against the doorway.

Stario&Co.
June 12th, 2017, 01:08 PM
Kalena looked down at her hand, then lifted it, offering her hand to Steven. A bright smile was on her face "Aloha!"
Steven blinked, then he smiled as well "Hi!" He lifted his own and and took her.
Almost immediately, their was a large blast of light that surrounded both of them, lifting them into the air.
"Steven!" Connie and Amethyst exclaimed
Kekoa and Lono were to shocked to speak.
The ball of light completely surrounded them, making them not visible to the others.
Steven's eyes were completely wide, but he couldn't let go of Kalena
Kalena was the same. She looked down however, when a purple light began to rise up and consume her.
A pink light began to consume Steven, and they both let go as it reached their neck.
Kalena closed her eyes as the light completely consumed them both. and then their was an explosion in the sky.

rubinaito
June 12th, 2017, 01:13 PM
"Kalena!" Rachel gasped.

Stario&Co.
June 12th, 2017, 01:29 PM
When the light cleared, both Steven and Kalena were sprawled on the stomachs, smothered in the sand.
"Steven!" Amethyst and Connie rushed forward immediately.
Steven groaned, lifting himself up and gripping his head. "That wasn't expected at all

rubinaito
June 12th, 2017, 01:36 PM
Rachel rushed forward to help Kalena up, looking concerned. "Kalena?"

Stario&Co.
June 12th, 2017, 02:13 PM
"I'm okay.." Kalena sat up. While that was true, she didn't look the same. Her hair had changed into a light purple, and her grey eyes were tinted with the same color. (http://data.whicdn.com/images/236884445/superthumb.jpg)
"Wh-what did you do!" Jasper summoned her helmet, preparing to attack.
"What did we do!?" Amethyst readied her whip, eyes narrowed.

rubinaito
June 12th, 2017, 02:18 PM
"You're okay. Okay, you're okay." Rachel muttered, before standing up and glaring. "Put your weapons DOWN!" She shouted, her voice filling the entire field and causing everyone's weapons to fade away. "Thank you."
Obsidian nodded, walking down the ship's ramp and stopping beside Rachel and Kalena. "Indeed, put your weapons away." He crossed his arms for a moment, studying the gems before him with interest.
Garnet raised her hand. "I've said it before and I'll say it again, there's no need to worry."

Stario&Co.
June 12th, 2017, 04:27 PM
"No offense Garnet," Amethyst glared at the other gems "But That should be proof they these guys are--"
"You're like me!" Steven stood, looking at Kalena and cutting amethyst off.
"Huh?" Kalena blinked, eyes curious.
"what do you mean, Steven" Connie asked.
"Can't you guys see it?" Steven was in a state of shock and excitement "She's not full gem! She's half human, like me!"
"What...?" Amethyst and everyone turned to Kalena.

rubinaito
June 12th, 2017, 05:56 PM
"No offense Amethyst, but I've got future vision." Garnet walked forward and bent down to look Kalena in the eye. "Well hello there little Kalena."

(Garnet is a savage Amy, don't mess with the best ;) )

Stario&Co.
June 12th, 2017, 06:14 PM
(Heh x3)

"Hello..." Kalena said shyly, hiding her face behind her pig.

Stario&Co.
June 12th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Take a moment to think of just
Flexibility, love and trust

rubinaito
June 12th, 2017, 10:46 PM
"My name is Garnet. Your pig is adorable by the way," Garnet smiled, patting the plushie gently. "The annoying and over protective gem over there is Amethyst, the one with the big nose-"
"Hey!"
"-is Pearl, this little boy is Steven, and this is Connie. Mind introducing your friends?" Garnet asked with a smile.

Stario&Co.
June 12th, 2017, 10:56 PM
"Okay." Kalena pointed to Rachel "That's my foster sister Rachel. She's my best friend." She pointed to Lono "The green one is Lono. The one with a big head is Kekoa."
"Hey!"
"That's Kai," She pointed at Kai "She has Phomography memory, or something. " She pointed at Obsidian "That's Obsidian, but I call him Alika!"

Stario&Co.
June 13th, 2017, 12:47 PM
I wanna be the very best
Like no one ever was

Stario&Co.
June 13th, 2017, 08:09 PM
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 08:17 PM
POKEMON
--
Garnet nodded. "Well, you all are welcome here. Steven, mind giving them the tour?" Garnet asked.

Stario&Co.
June 13th, 2017, 08:23 PM
GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!
--
"YES!!" Steven beamed, then hopped onto Lion, who was standing near by. Connie climbed on too.
"Here!" Connie smiled and reached out to Kalena "Give me your hand."
Kalena reached out and took her hand, then yelped when Lion sped forward, yanking her along. Steven and Connie pulled her up, and laughed when she wrapped her arms tightly around Connie in fear.
"AWE YEAH!" Amethyst raced after them, waving her whip in the air.
"They kidnapped her!" Lono exclaimed.

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 11:01 PM
"No, they're just being kids." Rachel chuckled. "I'm glad Kali found someone her age."

Stario&Co.
June 13th, 2017, 11:03 PM
(To the donut shop?)

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 11:13 PM
Yes! Lars is mine!)
(Also- is this set before or after off colors?)

"So... what are donuts?" Rachel asked Steven and Connie. "Is it like, bread dough made with nuts or something?"

Stario&Co.
June 14th, 2017, 01:15 PM
(Wait...what season are you on? O_O)

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 01:21 PM
(I'm up to date with everything. I've seen the leak for the "Wanted" episode, seeing the trial and the Off Color gems.)

Stario&Co.
June 14th, 2017, 06:05 PM
(Red...I don't know about any of this XD)

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 06:57 PM
OH MY GO-
*table flips*
‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻
GO ON YOUTUBE NOW AND START BINGE WATCHING STEVEN UNIVERSE

rubinaito
June 15th, 2017, 11:08 PM
So.

Stario&Co.
June 15th, 2017, 11:44 PM
I'M STILL CATCHING UP!!! XD