PDA

View Full Version : Children of the night , servants of the moon {private}

Frosty
April 18th, 2017, 02:40 PM
bad company
Shadomaru
Rivergold
Invite whoever else you want

Let's face it, we need another one of these . One that actually stays alive for more than a few months . Not everything will be the same as past rps, so don't be alarmed by messed up facts . I did it on purpose. Anyway....

In a small town in the middle of nowhere lives the people of Luna Cove . In the mix of these people are a small group of abnormals . Werewolves . Few people notice . It's crucial that they don't find out . Those who do find out typically make it their life ambition to hunt down these 'monsters ' . These are called the 'hunters'.
And these heartless folk aren't the only problems for the werwolves . Their population, especially in this town are extremely small. Every time one dies, the population dies with it . That's why most are in hiding . Not even the wolves of Luna cove know of one another . Until recently . The blood moon happens every one hundred years . That's when a few of them met . It's been a year since then , and things are getting Tough because not only did they discover themselves, hunters discovered them as well . Will you survive not only the struggles of normal life, but the ones of being different and a so called monster? Or will you be killed off too?

Yes, I'm making you fill out a form . Changes may have been made to characters . Ya never know .
Name
Looks (both)
Personality
Relations
Additional information
Backstory (optional)

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 18th, 2017, 02:42 PM
I'm not making a form. I don't need it. Brendon neva changes

Frosty
April 18th, 2017, 02:44 PM
*slams head against frying pan * I didn't spend an hour and a half on this for nothing shadow . I need to know things like looks . I don't remember these things !

Rivergold
April 18th, 2017, 03:03 PM
Name Bara
Looks (both) YOu know this
Personality You know
Relations You know this too
Additional information She has a group of weres that follow her everywhere
Backstory (optional) laziness

Frosty
April 18th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Name Phoenix / Kyle (hehe)
Age 17 / 18
Gender female /male
Looks (both) Super short and pale as hell, long wavy black hair with bright red highlights . Piercing blue eyes . Always wearing hoodies and jeans bing/ short and somewhat tan , fluffy blonde-ish brown hair and deep brown eyes . Boop (http://data.whicdn.com/images/167488372/superthumb.jpg)
Personality snappy and sarcastic to most strangers . Very rude and finds humor in others pain . When you actually get to know her she turns out to be sweet and caring and very , very protective. On certain days though, she can be very bloodthirsty / the sweetest god damn cinnamon ever . Loving and kind and a bit shy .
Relations why even bother / none currently
Additional information jatwlqnehwowm
Backstory (optional) why did I even put this here?

Kyle hall is life . Fight me if you disagree

I'll fix this later and add all the appearances again

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 18th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Name Brendon
Age 17
Gender male
Looks (both)
Human: Tall muscular with short black hair and brown eyes.
Wolf: http://media.graytvinc.com/images/gray+wolf2.jpg
Personality Doesn't like talking to people he doesn't know. He super protective of Phoenix and has an aggressive and killer side that he will use if he needs to.
Relations Phoenix- His Wife. Isobel- his sister
Additional information no.
Backstory (optional) after his parents got killed at a young age, Brendon struggled to survive as a young werewolf. Constantly teased and picked on and never wanted. He moved to Luna Lake during middle school to start fresh and hopefully live as a normal person, which changed after some time later. And here we are now.

Frosty
April 18th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Start whenever you guys like . Beth will just be a little late I guess . Never stopped her before

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 18th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Brendon was on the vouch watching TV while the bacon he was cooking, was sizzling. He smiled at the smell of his cooking for Phoenix.

Frosty
April 18th, 2017, 04:10 PM
(I edited the first post )

Phoenix walked into the room, smiling as the amazing smell hit her nose . "I've told you a thousand times over, your cooking is amazing . Even if it is just bacon. " she breathed , sitting next to him, but leaving space on the couch between them . She didn't want to come off as too touchy freely and clingy , which she wasn't anyway

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 18th, 2017, 04:25 PM
"Thank you." Brendon said with a big smile. "You're the real reason I learned to get better at cooking."

Frosty
April 18th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Phoenix blushed slightly and turned her head away, her smile growing . 'Me, blushing . This is embarrassing. We are married for gods sake ' she tnought

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 18th, 2017, 04:59 PM
Brendon stood and went to the kitchen. He turned the bacon one note time before saying. "Bacon is ready."

Frosty
April 18th, 2017, 05:02 PM
The girls thought disappeared as she ran into the kitchen . "Yay. I'm starving" she stated , holding two plates in her hands

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 18th, 2017, 05:05 PM
"I know you were." He said. "I am too." He put the bacon on both plates, putting a little more on one than the other.

Frosty
April 18th, 2017, 05:09 PM
After giving one of the plates to Brendon , Phoenix pulled herself up on the counter and picked up a single peice. After taking a bite and swallowing . " you are the best person ever, I hope you know that "

monfang
April 18th, 2017, 05:18 PM
{ fashionably late, right frosty? }
Name: Isobel

Looks (both): Human1 (http://monybab.weebly.com/uploads/9/5/4/9/95490068/isobel1_orig.jpg)|Human2 (http://monybab.weebly.com/uploads/9/5/4/9/95490068/issy_1_orig.jpg)--Wolf1 (http://monybab.weebly.com/uploads/9/5/4/9/95490068/issy2_1_orig.jpg)|Wolf2 (http://monybab.weebly.com/uploads/9/5/4/9/95490068/issy1_1_orig.jpg) ----> Basically, Isobel is a long haired, golden-blonde girl with golden eyes. She has earned the nickname "The Golden Wolf" and "Wolf of Gold" for her golden looks, for as a wolf it is like her pelt is laced with gold. When in the moonlight, her pelt glimmers with gold, and she is legend for her looks.

Personality: Isobel is one of the most strongest people anyone knows. She is legend for her fighting skills and her looks. She is one tough, stoic and stubborn cookie indeed, always willing to sacrifice herself for her family and team. She is loving however and so that makes up for it. She is one to fight with her life as long as everyone escapes, and she can leave her family without second thought, and that's what everyone hates more about her, but they understand. From a life she had, the one who was famed as "The Lost Cub" for her disappearance as a small child, she learned to fight and to protect those she loved most. Although she may be a stoic person, she does need love too. She is demiromantic, but when someone gets to her, they must have found someway to break through her stoic gaze, and if so she's really funny and humourous, always laughing and smiling. She has had many experiences, but that hasn't made her heartless.

Relations: Brendon-brother

Additional information: known as the Lost Cub, Wolf of Gold, and The Golden Wolf

Backstory (optional): eh to lazy to do this again.

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 18th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Brendon smiled at her. "I'm not." He said. "You are." He kissed her cheek.

monfang
April 18th, 2017, 05:28 PM
She sat on the hill, wind blowing through her pelt as it glimmered in the moonlight. Her golden fixed on the moon. Was she ready to come back? She heard Pheonix was back, and again, she was in Dawson. She gave a sigh and turned around. staring down at the town. Was she truly ready to come home yet? She'd been gone for a while this time. The gold was booming and the tracks were defrosting, which meant slower travel, and no time to get home. Oh god how she hoped they would understand. Of course they would, they were family right?

With that thought, she breathed in deeply, pointed her nose to the sky and gave a howl, the sound echoing through the town. She was home. And then she bolted down the hill running as the sloshed snow flew behind her. She bolted onto the streets, and then ran to the building where she turned human to run the test of the way. She ran up the steps, raised her hand to knock, but hesitated. She sighed, smiling with a soft laugh, then knocked. In a false, but realistic german voice, she spoke. "Pizza delivery for Phoenix? By some 'golden heart'? I derno..." she said, and had to hold in a laugh.

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 18th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Brendon heard the howl, the howl he loved to hear and when he heard his sister's voice, he ran to the door and with no hesitation, gave his big sister a big hug.

Frosty
April 18th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Phoenix quickly slid from the counter, bacon falling all over the floor as she bolted after brendon . " issy!" She screeched as she saw the golden haired girl . She threw herself into the hug that brendon already put isobel in

monfang
April 18th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Phoenix quickly slid from the counter, bacon falling all over the floor as she bolted after brendon . " issy!" She screeched as she saw the golden haired girl . She threw herself into the hug that brendon already put isobel in
Brendon heard the howl, the howl he loved to hear and when he heard his sister's voice, he ran to the door and with no hesitation, gave his big sister a big hug.
She wheezed as Brendon and Pheonix had ran up and hugged her, and of course she welcomed it. "Ey, now, dun kill me!" she said with a breathy growl, and tried to wriggle from the grip they encased her in. "Ey, people need oxygen, and I'm.... no exception!" she wheeze again.

Frosty
April 18th, 2017, 05:38 PM
hesitating, phoenix slowly let go of her and steppe down back . "I'm dead serious when I say this . YOU. ARE. NEVER. LEAVING . AGAIN!" She told isobel , saying each word slowly and with deep emotion

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 18th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Brendon eventually let go as well. "I'm with Phoenix on this one." He said.

monfang
April 18th, 2017, 05:48 PM
hesitating, phoenix slowly let go of her and steppe down back . "I'm dead serious when I say this . YOU. ARE. NEVER. LEAVING . AGAIN!" She told isobel , saying each word slowly and with deep emotion
Isobel, for the sake of Phoenix and Brendon- and herself- did not respond to them saying she was never leaving again. She had to. Not mostly for herself anymore but because of her pack in Dawson. They needed her. "So, I'm starving, what are you guys making?" she asked, changing the subject.

Frosty
April 18th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Isobel, for the sake of Phoenix and Brendon- and herself- did not respond to them saying she was never leaving again. She had to. Not mostly for herself anymore but because of her pack in Dawson. They needed her. "So, I'm starving, what are you guys making?" she asked, changing the subject.

Despite the happy reunion and the smiles that had been on her face all day, Phoenix frowned and glared . She didn't bother responding as she's turned her back to the two and walked upstairs, closing herself in her room . ' she's going to go again . I know she is . She keeps toying with our emotions . I can't stand it anymore ' she screamed mentally , flopping on her bead and watching them from her room that had a window that had the view of the porch

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 18th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Brendon was glad for the subject change. "In the kitchen." He said. "I made some bacon. It's yours. I need to talk to her." Brendon walked upstairs after her. "Phoenix." He called.
Frosty

Frosty
April 18th, 2017, 06:20 PM
"What do you want?" Phoenix called back, her voice soft . She wasn't angry, just sad. It was plenty evident in her voice . She pulled her knees to her chest and stared at her door

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 18th, 2017, 06:23 PM
Brendon opened the door and hugged her. "Its ok." He said calmly.

Frosty
April 18th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Phoenix shook her head . " she's going to keep leaving . Then come back, make us all happy, and then crush us with sadness and worry when she leaves again . " she said, a tear running down her sheep wich she quickly wiped away with her hoodie sleeve

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 18th, 2017, 06:45 PM
"I know." He said. "Its tough being like this. But I have a surprise for both of you that I'll tell later." He said. "That will get her to stop."

Frosty
April 18th, 2017, 06:50 PM
After a few moments she nodded . "Okay . And sorry for overreacting. " she apologized. Standing up slowly and composing herself quickly before grabbing Brendon's hand with a smirk and running back downstairs

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 18th, 2017, 06:55 PM
"Woah." He said having no choice but to follow. "Slow down!"

Frosty
April 18th, 2017, 06:57 PM
"Life's too short to slow down !" She laughed in response. She let go of his hand on the last step and walked into the kictchen

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 18th, 2017, 06:59 PM
He followed her into the kitchen.

Frosty
April 18th, 2017, 07:01 PM
And now we wait for Beth . I'm gonna go for a bit so I can work on homework (despite it being spring break ) . See you later hopefully, shadow *takes popcorn and frying pan and rolls away *)

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 18th, 2017, 07:03 PM
*grabs frying pan* No. You don't get this)

Frosty
April 18th, 2017, 07:06 PM
*takes frying pan back * why nottt?)

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 18th, 2017, 07:07 PM
*takes and runs*

Frosty
April 18th, 2017, 07:10 PM
*chases *

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 18th, 2017, 07:13 PM
you're not getting this)

Frosty
April 18th, 2017, 07:15 PM
But why? )

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 18th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Because I said so

Frosty
April 18th, 2017, 07:23 PM
That's a stupid reason

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 18th, 2017, 07:24 PM
And I'm a stupid person. So it all checks out)

Frosty
April 18th, 2017, 07:29 PM
*steals frying pan * really ? Well, this was easy *poofs to do work *

Frosty
April 18th, 2017, 10:50 PM
She watched Pheonix go up the stares and for a moment she felt a pang in her heart. "Thanks lil' bro." he said, ruffling his hair before she ran up the stairs after her. She stopped by her door and as she was about to knock, hesitated. She pressed her back against it and slid down the door, hoping she was listening. "You know, Phen. Things are different now. I know you hate me leavin', but injuries are low, an' we've been doin' good since the whole... issue before." she said, lowing her head. "I know that this is hard. It's hard for me too. But it's work. I need the money to support you guys and Demitry an' the rest of 'em need the money an' a leader." she went on. How was she going to convince this stubborn shorty? She sighed and then let her head fall back and hit softly against the door. "But look on the bright side of all of this, from the start. From before you even knew us, when I was so young, and Brendon was just a babe. Remember the story? I was 5, an' he was only a few months. Rogues came and attacked the pack, an' in an attempt to save Brendon from the same fate as our parents, I risked myself. I guess it stuck with me." she said with a chuckle. "An' remember when I came here? I saw Brendon and knew, an' then I saw the relationship you guys had, so I stayed out. Then that mother of yours came in, tryin' to rip you two apart, and that's when I revealed it all. Then the Dawson issue..." she stopped, feeling the tears filling her eyes. "I lost Buster, an' to top it off, I lost Sam. The little girl I claimed as a daugh'er..." she said, her head lowering. "This world hates us, alright, but when it nips at us, we hafta make sure to aim just right to kick it back." she said with a laugh. "So, work wit' me here, Phen. That's the least I ask. Please..." he said, and turned her head, her eyes looking at the door, waiting for her response.
They are in the kitchen now babe . XD Phoenix calmed down and want to apologize to issy )

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 18th, 2017, 10:50 PM
Mmm....sis...look at previous posts)

monfang
April 18th, 2017, 11:20 PM
{ *drops everything and pride of long post and leaves becaude i'm fricking angry because I. WAS. EXPLORING. NEW. LANDS. and i miss entire thing but still gunna leave now becuase us fuming as i realize previous posts AFTER posting this amazing post* }

monfang
April 18th, 2017, 11:41 PM
{ Frosty Shadomaru happy now? }
Having left, she sat near the treeline, staring up at the moon, her golden eyes gleaming in the light. Now she done it. She was always leaving, disappearing, getting in trouble, getting hurt. It hurt her family and she knew it. But then again, she had to keep sane, stoic, silent. No complaints, no regrets, nothing must show. That what how she was. She grabbed the Wolf Pendant that hung around her neck and looked at it. "I'm an Alpha. It's what I do..." she whispered to herself. "An Alpha who hurts her pack, gets 'em hurt, nearly killed... nearly turning into some..." she growled, clutching the necklace. "An' what do I have to show my love with? Money, nothin' but a waste of our time." she snarled, and then looked at the necklace again. "I lost so many because of the way I act. How does this make me a good Alpha? Does the pain have to come? Must I be blamed for every skirmish that occurs? Must I feel the worst for letting my family fuss over me an' me not being phased one bit? Must I go through hell to help them, only to leave then defenseless again? Damn it, how is that a good Alpha!" she yelled and tossed the necklace into the overgrowth. Tears ran down her cheeks and she leaned on a tree and slid down it until she sat. "One day I'm goin' to have to leave, an' I won' come back..." she whispered, before closing her golden eyes, tears slipping from them as she did, and her head disappeared as she layed it down on her arms and knees.

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 18th, 2017, 11:50 PM
Very. Now come into the kitchen for a surprise)

Frosty
April 19th, 2017, 01:10 AM
the shocking blue orbs of Phoenix scanned the kitchen . And rest of the house . And outside . "I'm going to kill her . I swear . I will do it " Phoenix grumbled , walking back inside and into the kitchen . " can't leave her alone for five seconds and she runs off . " she muttered, grabbing a frying pan from the cabinet and holding it in her hand before walking outside . "Brendon !if i come home with blood on me, don't be alarmed . I either killed a bird or your sister . Nothing too serious . Love you , bye!" She quickly called to the male before walking
Along down the sidewalk. (Frying pans for life )

monfang
April 19th, 2017, 07:01 AM
Isobel still sat, her head still in her arms. She didn't move, she just sat there and thought of the past few years that she had survived. Maybe leaving for good would keep them from worrying. Maybe they don't need the extra weight on their shoulders. Sure, Isobel wasn't one to admit it, but she sometimes really wanted to leave for good. The pain of the battle in Dawson racked her soul. The loss of her closest friend, and even the one she claimed as her own daughter. It hurt her to come home, to see them worry more after the war, and it nearly killed her when she went to Dawson. To see the girl's brother, how he mourns non-stop for his little sister, and seeing him mourn the loss of his older brother. Pain that she caused. That she did, and no one else. Was this truly what she needed? Sure, Kyle is always a happy-go-lucky kid, even after the deaths of his siblings, and Phoenix gets over her leaving eventually, but when it happens again it seems as if Phoenix just slips away from her more. The one who even struck up the marriage idea in the first place with their mother's ring. And she was the one who gave them the house and got them everything they needed when they couldn't get it themselves. And then, she goes out, nearly gets beat to death, loses her closest friends, and slowly her family drifts away from her leaving. She had to, but no one listened.

Then she heard footsteps behind her, but took no attention to it. She didn't care who it was or what they wanted, she just wanted to be left alone for the time being, so she could go back into the house, let them yell at her some more, then they go back to being a family. Up until the phone rings for her to leave yet again.

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 19th, 2017, 07:12 AM
Brendon wanted to say something before she went, but he only ran off after her. "Oh Phoenix." He muttered.

Frosty
April 19th, 2017, 09:19 AM
Phoenix stopped a few feet behind isobel, taking a deep breath . Was she just over reacting again? Did She really have any right to tell isobel what to do ? Even if it didn't matter and her words were meaningless to the older girl , she had no place to tell her not to go back . She hadn't even known isobel that long . Heck, she hardly even knew Brendon for more than a year , though it was the most eventful and amazing year of her life . But, despite such the short time span of their knowing of each other, Phoenix loved them both more than any thing on the planet except juiceboxes and Netflix, even juice boxes and Tim burton on Netflix . For brendon she would go to the edges of earth for . The red and black hair girl could remember how they met . She had been clumsy and they ran into each other and somehow, (if I recall correctly ) she'd managed to scare him off to the point where he ran off to his house . The days following they got to know each other . Because of him came along the stubborn, funny, protective , blonde goofball who Phoenix never stopped worrying about
After this thought, Phoenix sighed . " Isobel . I'm sorry . Brendon and I worry about you and I want to be protective . You are like a sister to me even if we only met a while back . But, I'm not in a position to tell you not to go back . I know you have to . I promise I'll no longer attempt to stop you . Or anything against it . But please, come home for now so we can all catch up . And brendon also said he has a surprise in the kitchen . Please, just , come home and be happy, laugh and smile with us for a bit . " Phoenix said quietly , glancing back behind her at brendon and smiling softly . She then turned back around and placed a hand on isobels shoulder . "I love you like family , because you are . I want to protect you like family , because you are to me . And though family may not always agree with each other , they need to support one another . I'm sorry for the way I act and hope you can forgive finished , moving her hand back down to her side . She remained silent, hoping that isobel would understand and respond .

A little ways down the road from where they were walked a small blondeish brown haired guy who was slightly older than the two younger teens . His hands were in his pockets and earbuds placed in his ears as he hummed softly and sweetly as well as head banged gently to whatever he was listening to totally not mayday parade . His eyes were closed and as he got closer he opened his eyes just in time to run strait into Brendon .

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 19th, 2017, 09:30 AM
Brendon felt someone bump into him. He looked at the guy. "My bad."

Frosty
April 19th, 2017, 09:42 AM
"No , it's totally my fault . I really need to watch where I'm going . Sorry " Kyle said , taking his earbuds out and scratching the back of his head apologetically . He looked overboard at the two females questioninggly before turning back to Brendon , curious at what was happening. " umm....uh...would you know where the closest hotel is?" He asked with a slight stutter. He was here on a vacation and had decided to take a walk before finding a place to stay

(This is how I pass time without moon XD . )
Weird thing happened though . After I posted my last post , miserable at best by mayday parade started playing. I'm scared XD)

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 19th, 2017, 09:45 AM
Brendon pointed in a direction. "Tallest building on the street. You can't miss it."

Frosty
April 19th, 2017, 09:50 AM
"Thanks . Well, sorry again for running into you " Kyle said . Suddenly Phoenix snapped around , eyeing Kyle suspiciously . Kyle smiled nervously and started walking fast down the street, earning a huff from Phoenix. "The nerve of him " she grumbled

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 19th, 2017, 09:59 AM
Brendon sighed. "Leave him alone."

Frosty
April 19th, 2017, 10:03 AM
Phoenix frowned teasingly at Brendon . "Aww, come on. I want to use my frying pan on someone tonight . And besides, you can't stop me when I have my mind set on something " she said daringly, holding her 'weapon'

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 19th, 2017, 10:07 AM
"Not this time." Brendon said. "Please."

Frosty
April 19th, 2017, 10:09 AM
"Fine . But only because i love you " Phoenix sighed . She turned back to isobel . " I'm going . I'll let her have some time alone " she she murmured as she walked past Brendon back to the house , though she walked right past it

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 19th, 2017, 10:13 AM
Brendon watched her go. He sighed. He needed time alone as well. He walked back to the house.

Frosty
April 19th, 2017, 10:17 AM
Phoenix walked into the forest , shifting into wolf form as she got deeper in . She began walking around, admiring the natural world

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 19th, 2017, 10:20 AM
Brendon sighed. He needed to do something.

Frosty
April 19th, 2017, 10:28 AM
Suddenly Phoenix heard the snap of a twig and what sounded like footsteps. Seconds later she was cornered against a tree , a group of five men all with guns pointed strait at her . She whimpered as one of them with a tranquillizer gun shot her in the shoulder . Her limp body was stuffed into a cages and dragged out of the forest and loaded into a truck just on the edge of the forest. The hunters hadn't killed her yet luckily, but no doubt it would be soon

(Told you hunters would come )

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 19th, 2017, 10:36 AM
(Not doing this)

Sighing, he walked back outside. He looked in the direction of where Phoenix walked off and ran in that direction in his wolf form. Something was off. "Phoenix!" He yelled. "Nobody better have laid a finger on you."

Frosty
April 19th, 2017, 10:41 AM
(No one is making you )

As the tranquillizer began warring off Phoenix let out a sharp howl . " BRENDON" she screamed , only to receive a kick to her cage for being loud . She shut up quickly and silent tears ran down her black fur

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 19th, 2017, 10:44 AM
Brendon heard her howl and ran quicker. "Damn it." He soon saw five people and a cage with his wife.

Frosty
April 19th, 2017, 10:51 AM
The hunter who was in the back with Phoenix saw Brendon and smiled an evil smile . He raised his tranquilizer Gun aimed for Brendon .

(What happens next is up to you )

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 19th, 2017, 10:54 AM
Murrrrder tiiiiiiime!)

Brendon growled and leapt at the man with the gun. He saw him raise it, but it was a shame he never had the chance to fire it as he bit down deep into the man's throat.

Frosty
April 19th, 2017, 11:01 AM
The man dropped his gun and fell to the ground, gurgling cries of pain as he coughed up the crimson liquid . His hands held his throat abs he died quickly . The truck suddenly stopped anencephaly the other four guys all stood, surrounding the back of the truck with their guns raised

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 19th, 2017, 11:07 AM
Brendon looked at one of them and launched, biting his throat hard before he knew what hit him.

Frosty
April 19th, 2017, 11:15 AM
Phoenix closed her eyes tightly as she heard three gunshots after Brendon launched himself at one of the hunters . She heard four soft thumps . She slowly opened her eyes and there lay four dead hunters. One had his throat mangled and the others had bullets intheir heads . Then, she saw Kyle with a gun , standing silently as he examined the scene

(I'm bored. Honestly just writing whatever comes to mind)

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 19th, 2017, 11:17 AM
Brendon winced in pain. One of the hunters managed to shoot him right before he died, landing in Brendon's leg. He looked at Kyle. "Thank you." He said.

Frosty
April 19th, 2017, 11:21 AM
"No problem . Can you walk? Hop in the truck . I'll take you guys where it's safe and help your leg " he respond. He turned to Phoenix and gave a sad smile . " told you I'd be back . " he said softly , unlocking the cage and releasing the she wolf who immediately ran to her husband and nudged him with her head . Come on . Let's get in the truck " she murmurs

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 19th, 2017, 11:27 AM
Brendon nodded. "I'll be fine." He said. He hopped to the truck and jumped in, laying down instantly.

Frosty
April 19th, 2017, 11:35 AM
Phoenix padded to the truck and leaped in sitting next to Brendon and changing into human form . Kyle sat in the drivers seat . "Um, Brendon . I guess I should explain something. This is ...Kyle . He's another werewolf . Kyle , this is my husband , Brendon ." Phoenix said nervously , looking down at Brendon and wrapping a protective arm around him . "I never get told anything anymore , do I ? Anyway, nice to me you" Kyle grumbled, turning the truck on

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 19th, 2017, 11:38 AM
Brendon nodded, trying not to let the pain show on his face.

Frosty
April 19th, 2017, 11:47 AM
(Where the hell is bara when you need her?)

About five minutes later Kyle drive to the house with directions from Phoenix. "Brendon, can you walk inside to the couch so we can fix your wound?" Phoenix asked softly, knowing he was in a lot of pain already

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 19th, 2017, 11:57 AM
With no reply, he stood up and managed to slowly limp into the house, but want able to get onto the couch.

Frosty
April 19th, 2017, 12:04 PM
Phoenix cursed loudly as she rushed to Brendon's side . She didn't know how to help his leg or anything and was worried about infection . "If only bars was here " she muttered, running upstairs to look for anything to help with the pain

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 19th, 2017, 12:09 PM
"I'll be fine." He said with a weak smile. "It only hurts a little."

Frosty
April 19th, 2017, 12:13 PM
"Yah, sure . Now here, take this " Phoenix responded, walking over again and holding two small pills and a glass of water ." If you can shift back, that might help "

Rivergold
April 19th, 2017, 12:16 PM
ok. recap.)

Frosty
April 19th, 2017, 12:26 PM
Isobel is back, drama between them all. Phoenix was kidnapped for like five minutes and now Brendon got shot . WE NEED BARA )

Rivergold
April 19th, 2017, 12:32 PM
(alright then. Also; language.)
Bara's head lifted suddenly from within her father's mountain. "Something's wrong." She changed and leaped out, mentally kicking herself for not noticing the scent of Brendon's blood. Gathering a few herbs on the way, she quickly arrived at the house and, not wanting to lose any time opening a door, leapt at an open window in wolf form, changing as she went through and landing in a crouch in the living room. "Get hydrogen peroxide and bandages."
(How's that for an entrance.)

monfang
April 19th, 2017, 12:58 PM
Isobel had jumped from the roofs of the buildings and swung into the living room. She saw Brendon was shot, and a snarl erupted from her. "Son of a..." she gave roar-like growl, and turned into her wolf, her golden fur bristling. "Who did this?!" she snarled.

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 19th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Brendon shook his head. "I don't think I can." He told Phoenix. When he heard his sister, he looked at her. "Already dead."

monfang
April 19th, 2017, 01:10 PM
She gave a huff and paced. "Do you know if there are others? Were they from Dawson, Where did they shoot you? Who killed them?" she threw questions out like crazy, anger in her voice, but worry pressed it. She was trying to mask the worry though. "Damn it speak will ya?!" she snarled, not realizing she gave him no time to talk.

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 19th, 2017, 01:12 PM
"Of I had time, maybe I could." He said. "You worry too damn much."

Frosty
April 19th, 2017, 01:16 PM
Phoenix nodded to bara and ran to get the objects . She came back and handed them to bara before turning to isobel. "They were just hunters " she answered one of the questions before sitting on the couch

monfang
April 19th, 2017, 01:20 PM
"Shut about about me worryin' damn it! Were they from Dawson and where there more answer me!?" she snarled, golden eyes flashing in anger. She began pacing again, listening for his response. If they were from Dawson then that means the team is in danger! I have to... she stopped in mid thought and looked at him. She had to wait fro the answer before she could worry. Then she turned to Phoenix. "Good... WAIT NOT GOOD!!!" she realized the denger hunters held. "Were there more??" she asked frantically.

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 19th, 2017, 02:29 PM
Brendon was tired of it at this point. "Sis. Damn it you need to sir down, calm down and shut the hell up!" He growled standing up,an ignoring the pain and walking right up to her.

Rivergold
April 19th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Bara, taking the peroxide and bandages from Phenix, turned to see Isobel yelling and Brendon standing up to yell at her. "All of you sit down now." she growled, her eyes starting to glow.

monfang
April 19th, 2017, 04:05 PM
"How about you make me!" she snarled at Brendon, her golden eyes flashing in rage as he walked up to her, then she turned her gaze to Bara. Her golden hues seemed to be burning in the golden light they emitted. She said nothing, she looked from Brendon and Bara, then to Phoenix. "Ya know, Bara... You may be the biggest, baddest, but in the end, you have no control." she said. She knew Bara could get angry easily, and in the back of her mind she realized what she was doing. Antagonizing.

-Meanwhile-

Lukas looked at the paper then back at the town. "This is it..." he said softly. "Looks like a ghost town, heh." he chuckled nervously. Breathing in, he then began to walk down the hill towards the town. He then heard the yelling and wondered if he should check it out.
(Just for Goldie)

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 19th, 2017, 04:28 PM
(What's a family if we don't have fighting right)

Brendon snarled again and Isobel, grabbing her and throwing her off to the side.

Rivergold
April 19th, 2017, 04:44 PM
(Bara...actually doesn't get angry all that easy....*sees second part* YUUUSSSSS)
"That was mainly directed towards you, Brendon," she said, before even regarding his sister. "I could if I wished to, but your brother's injury takes precedence over petty arguments. Brendon, come here." She caught the scent of a were outside and took note, but her attention was on her friend.

monfang
April 19th, 2017, 04:53 PM
{ not a family at all if there is no battle }
Dropping, she picked herself up slowly, and turned into a wolf, then tackled him down with a snarl, snapping at him, her golden hues a now golden orange.

-Outside-

Lukas heard the snarling and then ran to the building, and looked into the window.

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 19th, 2017, 04:57 PM
Brendon kicked her off, wincing in pain as he used his injured leg. He stood to his feet and launched at her.

monfang
April 19th, 2017, 05:00 PM
She dodged him, then bit his scruff and threw him, snarling. Then she lunged at him and tried to tackle him down again.

--

Lukas watched in awe at how the silver wolf was able to kick off the golden one, then realized that he was injured, and continued to watch the battle.

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 19th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Brendon winced at what he did next. He stood on his hind legs, grabbing her by the throat, but not hard enough to cause any bleeding and threw her to the ground. He slammed a paw on her chest. "Stay down."

Rivergold
April 19th, 2017, 05:08 PM
BOTH OF YOU SIT!! A blast of golden light exploded from Bara, wrapping around the two quarreling siblings and forcing them to the ground.

(She doesn't get angry easy, but she can get irked. Especially when she's under a lot of stress, like she has been.)

monfang
April 19th, 2017, 08:48 PM
Isobel snarled at him grabbing her neck and throwing him down. Then when Bara's magic forced her down she tried to use her own but it was no use. Isobel's was card tricks compared to Bara's magic. "Let me go! Let him go! Damn it!" she growled, and then, she turned her gaze to the window, seeing a black-haired boy.

--

Lukas gasped as the golden wolf looked at him. "Bara! Look!" Isobel called, and he ducked down under the window, gasping in breaths of fear. Now you've done it... he thought.

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 19th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Brendon snarled and tried to break free of the magic. "Let me go!" He snarled.

monfang
April 19th, 2017, 09:50 PM
"See what you caused, dog breath!" Isobel snapped at him then ooked back at the window. "DAMN IT BARA LET ME GO!" she howled, her eyes now blazing with nothing but a gold colour, a yellow cloud emitting from them.

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 19th, 2017, 09:52 PM
"There you go again!" Brendon snarled. "For the love of God shut up for once in your damn life."

monfang
April 19th, 2017, 10:10 PM
"Shut up!" she snarled, and in her anger she breaks free of the magic hold Bar had on her. In her rage, she blurted out her thoughts from before. "Imma leave one of these days, an' I won't come back. And you are to blame, lil' bro." she growled, then she walked out of the house and bolted into the forest bordering the town.

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 19th, 2017, 10:30 PM
"THEN DON'T COME BACK!" Brendon shouted. "I DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE. I'VE LEARNED TO SURVIVE WITHOUT YOU!"

Frosty
April 19th, 2017, 11:21 PM
Phoenix had stayed silent during the entire argument, but now, she was infuriated beyond overflow . she stood quietly from the couch and moved in front of Brendon. Then , faster than this young girl had ever moved before, she slapped her husband as hard as she possibly could . " WHAT HE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!" She screeched, slapping him once more before storming out of the house . But, blinded with rage and emotion , her last words that could be heard from her was , "IM MOVING OUT! " . Then she ran out into the night

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 19th, 2017, 11:28 PM
The slap had somewhat snapped him back into reality and before he could say anything, Phoenix was gone. New rage filled him and he broke the magic Bara put on him, and ran out, ignoring all the agonizing pain in his leg.

Frosty
April 19th, 2017, 11:34 PM
Phoenix broke out into an angry sprint. She just kept running, not even thinking about where she was going. she eventually found herself in the woods am deathly began losing energy, but still ran

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 19th, 2017, 11:38 PM
Brendon had ran, not paying attention to anything else. His leg screamed for him to stop, but he didn't. Only until he came to a small, but deep pool did he stop.

Frosty
April 19th, 2017, 11:42 PM
phoenix finally stopped when she came to a small clearing where she collapsed on her knees. She didn't cry . Too angry . She felt like screaming but her throat hurt too much . "I'm done " she whispered , staring out into space

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 19th, 2017, 11:48 PM
All of Brendon's anger was gone and it was now regret. A tear ran down his cheek. "I'm sorry." He whispered. "All of the fighting and now I lost my family basically." He was broken. He lost it with one stupid move. "Goodbye. I hope you all live happier without me." With that, he jumped into the pool, not bothering to swim and letting himself sink to the bottom.

Frosty
April 19th, 2017, 11:53 PM
Phoenix felt an odd and chilling feeling run up her spine . "Something's wrong . Something bad " she murmured, shivering slightly before standing and shifting and sniffing out Brendon . Eventually she came to the place of Brendon . She was confused " where is he......?..........oh no..." she murmured , looking down into it with a frightened and horrified gleam in her shocked blue eyes

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 19th, 2017, 11:58 PM
Brendon thought one last time about his actions. This is for the best. I won't be a pain in anybody's side anymore. His vision was getting darker by the second and he knew he would be dead any moment.

Frosty
April 20th, 2017, 12:03 AM
Phoenix crouched down, staring down into the water , tears dripping down her face and into the water . ' I can't even swim . But... I have to get him out . I can't let this be how this ends . I'd end my own life for him . I have to try ' she told herself mentally before plunging into the water

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 20th, 2017, 12:04 AM
It was pure darkness now for Brendon. Goodbye

Frosty
April 20th, 2017, 12:09 AM
Phoenix flailed her arms in the water for a moment before her hand slammed into Brendon's arm . 'YES!' She thought, pulling his body above her own using his arm and pushing up so it would break the surface . While this happened her own body began sinking slowly, though she did care as she continued trying her hardest to get him to the air once again

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 20th, 2017, 12:12 AM
(Keep going)

Frosty
April 20th, 2017, 12:14 AM
(That's it . There is no more on my part as of now . You decide whether he breaks to the surface or not)

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 20th, 2017, 12:19 AM
Brendon's head broke the surface and his eyes opened and he took in a breath of air instinctively. "I'm alive. But... " He smelled Phoenix. "Phoenix...." He then remembered. "Damn it." He dove back in grabbing her by her scruff and swam out. It was more difficult with his leg, but he was able to get both of them out of the water. He dropped her next to the water and dragged himself out, exhausted and basically dead, he did not move after.

Frosty
April 20th, 2017, 12:24 AM
Phoenix inhaled deeply as Brendon pulled her out of the water . "B-Brendon!" She sputtered, pulling herself up and towering over him in wolf form . (You decide what happens next and the reactions which will lead to action)

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 20th, 2017, 12:28 AM
Brendon looked up at her, it took a lot of energy just to smile, but he managed a small smile. "Thank you...." He managed to say, with a bit more effort, he added. "I'm sorry..."

Frosty
April 20th, 2017, 12:37 AM
Phoenix shifted quickly into human form . She sat the for a moment on he knees , a soaked and wet girl whose black and red hair plastered to her face as she stared at the one she called the love of her life . After a second of this she quickly pulled him to her and held him close . "No, I'm sorry . Please, Brendon, never do anything like this ever again . " she whispered, trembling at everything that had happened

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 20th, 2017, 12:42 AM
Brendon reached up and licked her cheek. "I promise I won't." He said quietly.

Frosty
April 20th, 2017, 12:45 AM
" good . Because I don't know where I'd be without you . I love you " she whispered in response

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 20th, 2017, 12:46 AM
"And I love you." He said.

Frosty
April 20th, 2017, 12:48 AM
Phoenix buried her head into him , not planning on letting go for another few moments .

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 20th, 2017, 12:51 AM
Suddenly, there was a man with a rifle that had walked up to them. "Well look at this. An animal lover with a wolf." He said. "But now it's time to hand him over."

Frosty
April 20th, 2017, 12:56 AM
Phoenix turned sharply to the man . " real funny . Like hell I would just let you to him. Now, be a good little idiot human and leave before I'm forced to rip your throat out " she growled, standing and slinging droplets flying from her wet clothes

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 20th, 2017, 01:00 AM
"Come now." The man said. "Just give me the wolf. I you go unharmed and we both move on. Win-win."

Quietly, another man was behind them, slowly moving closer to them.

Frosty
April 20th, 2017, 01:05 AM
"And why, may I ask , do you want him so bad.because let me tell you something . You will have to not only pry him from my dead hands, you'll have to pry my hand off of your neck if you make one move towards us " Phoenix responded , taking a step closer to Brendon

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 20th, 2017, 07:11 AM
The man sneaking was now right on Brendon and grabbed him. "I got him." He said running.

The man grinned. "Good. Now you won't move unless you fancy dying."

Brendon was too weak to do anything except let him be carried off.

Frosty
April 20th, 2017, 07:45 AM
Phoenix glared coldly at him . "I'll take my chances " she snarled before lunging at the man , shifting into wolf form in mid air and landing on him, pinning him down

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 20th, 2017, 07:48 AM
The man was surprised by her actions, shooting and missing wildly before getting pinned and looking at Phoenix.

Frosty
April 20th, 2017, 07:50 AM
" you come here and mess with the wolves unprepared . How foolish could one be" she growled in his face before opening her jaws widely and aiming for his neck

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 20th, 2017, 07:53 AM
The man waited for his death to come.

Frosty
April 20th, 2017, 07:56 AM
"Awww" Phoenix cooed, slowly pulling back. "You give up so easily, why? " she asked in a soft voice, smiling a wicked wolf smile

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 20th, 2017, 07:59 AM
The man smiled. "You're a fool."

The other, running with Brendon in his arms, was tired now, he was close to his destination. "Nightfall is almost here. They'll be here any minute."

Frosty
April 20th, 2017, 08:02 AM
"Yah, I'll accept that . Now, I have to go see where your buddy has run off with my husband . Nice chatting with you !" She jeered, snapping suddenly at his neck before jumping off him and running in the direction of the others

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 20th, 2017, 08:05 AM
The man laid there limp, bleeding out eventually.

A truck pulled up to the other man. The man threw Brendon in and told the truck to go. "I'll keep her distracted!" He called.

The driver nodded and drove off.

Frosty
April 20th, 2017, 08:13 AM
Phoenix growled at the man . "Seriosly?!" She yelled . "Just try me . I killed your friend back there all too easily . I doubt you are any different "

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 20th, 2017, 08:17 AM
"Good job." The man said. "Now prove it."

Frosty
April 20th, 2017, 08:22 AM
Without responding Phoenix ran and leaped at him , snarling and baring her teeth

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 20th, 2017, 08:27 AM
The man ducked, punching her in her gut as she flew over him.

Frosty
April 20th, 2017, 08:29 AM
Yelping in pain and surprise she quickly landed and whipped around. "Hmm, I may have been wrong " she muttered , lunging and aiming for his leg

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 20th, 2017, 08:32 AM
The man jumped out of the way.

Rivergold
April 20th, 2017, 08:34 AM
(*sigh* It's all coming back now. I go to sleep for a few hours, and you guys write five pages without me.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 20th, 2017, 08:36 AM
what's sleep?)

Frosty
April 20th, 2017, 08:39 AM
Phoenix smirked and faked another lunge before taking off After the truck as quickly as she could . (If you remember, is rather fast)

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 20th, 2017, 08:43 AM
"Damn it." The man ran after her.

Brendon, could barely move as the truck drove on, but he made his way to the edge of the trunk, and rolled out.

monfang
April 20th, 2017, 08:45 AM
With a flash of gold, Isobel tacked the man that chased Phoenix and pinned him to the ground, snarling.

Frosty
April 20th, 2017, 08:47 AM
It didn't take long for Phoenix to catch up and find Brendon. She looked worriedly at him, knowing they didn't have long before the other guy caught up .she didn't know what isobel had done , She contemplated asking him to shift so she could carry him , but he seemed to already be in a lot of pain and hardly able to move . So instead she began dragging him as carefully as she could away and off the course of where the truck went

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 20th, 2017, 08:48 AM
Brendon tried to help move as she carried him away. "Thank you." He said again.

Frosty
April 20th, 2017, 08:52 AM
"Stop thanking me " came her muffled reply as she continued her action

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 20th, 2017, 08:54 AM
Brendon didn't say anything.

monfang
April 20th, 2017, 08:54 AM
After leaving the man for dead, Isobel followed their scent and finally was able to catch up to them. "Dear lord! Brendon, what happened?" she asked, turning human, walking along side them. "Damn hunters! What the hell were you guys doing out here?!" she asked, her voice filled with worry. Turning back into a wold, she moved passed Phoenix and pushed Brendon onto her back. "Come on, we need to find Bara." she said.

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 20th, 2017, 08:59 AM
Brendon didn't say anything, to weak to do anything at this point.

Frosty
April 20th, 2017, 09:00 AM
"We will explain everything later . Let's get to the house first !" Phoenix panted , slowly being drained of energy . "And fans, if anyone else comes then we are very much screw "

monfang
April 20th, 2017, 09:04 AM
As his blood dripped onto her pelt, Isobel's worry only grew. "Damn it..." she huffed. Looking around, she bolted to the house and carried him into the house and gently layed him down on the couch. "Stay here... Phoenix, find some water, and keep him awake." she said, and she bolted back to the body of the man. Sniffing it, she sniffed the road and looked around. "Two attacks in two days..." she said softly. She sniffed around trying to find the hunters.

Frosty
April 20th, 2017, 09:08 AM
"Okay .i will " Phoenix nodded, shifting once more and rushing to the kitchen to get some water in a glass before sitting on her knees on the floor next to the couch .

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 20th, 2017, 09:11 AM
Laying on the couch, Brendon was cold, exhausted, injured, and basically dead. Most of it was his fault so he did deserve this as he struggled to keep his eyes open.

monfang
April 20th, 2017, 09:16 AM
{ isobel needs to be attacked xD }
She sniffed around more, and came across a very recent trail. Cautiously she followed it, and spotted a group of hunters. She felt a low rumble build in her throat, her golden hues beginning to glow. Damn pigs... she thought, as she got ready to attack, not caring if they saw her or not.

monfang
April 20th, 2017, 09:20 AM
{ gtg bye }

monfang
April 20th, 2017, 10:23 AM
{ ello? isobel? attacked? someone? lol}

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 20th, 2017, 11:03 AM
One of the men had a rifle when he saw Isobel. "Watch out!" He told the others. "Wolf!"

monfang
April 20th, 2017, 11:08 AM
Snarling, she jumped out and lunged at the rifle man, and then jumped at another member before she nipped his neck. She snarled and looked at them, and then pushed passed them, taunting them to fire and chase her.

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 20th, 2017, 11:09 AM
"After her!" Another one shouted and soon the men were chasing after.

monfang
April 20th, 2017, 12:02 PM
She ran as fast as she could, dodging bullets left and right. "Come get me suckers!" she called, a dark laughter slipping her muzzle as she ran on.

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 20th, 2017, 12:04 PM
The men were chasing, shouting, and shooting her.

Rivergold
April 20th, 2017, 12:43 PM
Laying on the couch, Brendon was cold, exhausted, injured, and basically dead. Most of it was his fault so he did deserve this as he struggled to keep his eyes open.
(I thought I posted with Bara attacking the truck...oh well *pretends she was here the whole time* Also with her magic, she hadn't meant to do that.)
Bara stood over him. "Are you going to stay put now?" she asked gently.

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 20th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Brendon didn't reply.

monfang
April 20th, 2017, 12:59 PM
A bullet ricocheted and hit her leg and she yelped in pain. She kept running though, luring them away from the town.

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 20th, 2017, 01:03 PM
The men were behind her.

Rivergold
April 20th, 2017, 02:54 PM
Brendon didn't reply.
*not much time*)
Bara cleaned out his wound and bandaged it, using a little healing magic.

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 20th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Brendon didn't say a word or move during this.

Rivergold
April 21st, 2017, 04:45 PM
"Your wound got slightly infected," Bara said gently. "Next time, please let me heal you before you go running off. You're not a highschooler, you know."

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 21st, 2017, 04:48 PM
Brendon nodded and closed his eyes.

monfang
April 23rd, 2017, 11:52 PM
Isobel still ran, taunting the men. "You shoot like girls!" she howled, even though her leg was hit by a few bullet fragments. Still she kept up with her distance between them so they would have a hard time shooting her.

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 23rd, 2017, 11:53 PM
"Get back here!" One of the men shouted. "Quit moving or I can't guarantee a painless death!"

Rivergold
April 23rd, 2017, 11:59 PM
*sighs in relief at the few posts*)
Bara looked up, then held some leaves in front of Brendon's face. "Eat these." The leaves would help him sleep.

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 24th, 2017, 12:03 AM
Brendon took no hesitation in eating them.

monfang
April 24th, 2017, 12:05 AM
"Try me!" she said, some growl in her voice.

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 24th, 2017, 12:15 AM
The man took the shot, the bullet grazing her ear.

monfang
April 24th, 2017, 12:21 AM
The man took the shot, the bullet grazing her ear.
She gave a slight yelp, however when she winced, her foot caught a surfaced root and she tumbled down the hill and finally landed with a heavy thud. She lifted her head, shaking it in pain before looking up at where the men were.

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 24th, 2017, 12:24 AM
The men were shouting and making their way down.

Rivergold
April 24th, 2017, 12:27 AM
The leaves worked quickly, and Bara waited until his eyes were closed until turning ti the window. "Are you four going to remain there until I leave so you can follow me around, or do you actually want something of me?"

Toboe shifted out of the way so that Sean was now closest to the window.

monfang
April 24th, 2017, 08:04 AM
"Crap..." she huffed and looked around. She tried to get up but she only fell back down again, and so she managed to crawl into a hollow. No she could only hope they were stupid enough to pass by it, which most of them where.

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 24th, 2017, 08:17 AM
Most of the men continued running and shouting when they hit the bottom. But three stayed close to where Isobel had hidden. "Come on out." He called. "We're not stupid. We know you didn't run."

Rivergold
April 24th, 2017, 12:47 PM
Bara walked outside. "Just, keep an eye on him if he wakes up and tries to leave." She changed and loped off, leaving the four males as she went to help Isobel. Shadomaru

Trent and Toboe watched the window next to Sean and Derek(you). "....Should we go inside?" Toboe asked.
"Bara might need help," Trent said, pricking his ears in the direction their leader had gone.

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 24th, 2017, 03:27 PM
I had Shawn right?)

Rivergold
April 25th, 2017, 07:52 AM
(yeah, Sean (pronounced "Shawn") and Derek are both yours.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 25th, 2017, 08:01 AM
"She told us to keep an eye on him." Sean said pointing at Brendon.

Rivergold
April 25th, 2017, 02:53 PM
"Only one of us needs to watch a sleeping guy, right?" Trent asked. "Alpha might need us."

Toboe huffed at him. "Dude. Two things. One; Alpha would have stationed one of us to stay and ordered the rest of us to follow her if she needed our help. She knows how to take care of herself." He glanced through the window at Brendon. "And everyone else."
"Two?" Trent asked.
Toboe rolled his eyes. "Do you really think one of us can keep him down? He could and probably would kill whoever stayed. He's a main character and he's away from the fighting." his eyes widened slightly and he suddenly shut his mouth, realizing he said too much.
Trent stared at the usually upbeat and puppylike Toboe. "Wait, what? Main...character?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 25th, 2017, 03:34 PM
Sean stayed silent and listened to the two.

Rivergold
April 25th, 2017, 08:06 PM
Toboe flicked his ears back. "Nothing," he whined. "Just forget that"

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 25th, 2017, 08:14 PM
"Guys." Derek said pointing at Brendon who was opening his eyes.

Rivergold
April 25th, 2017, 08:48 PM
Trent looked through the window. "Hey Brendon!"

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 25th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Brendon looked at the window where his name was being called and waved his hand.

Rivergold
April 25th, 2017, 09:11 PM
"Bara said you should rest!" Trent called as they remained outside.

(I don't know if they're still at the window because Bara told them to stay there or if they don't know whether they're allowed in Brendon and Phenix's house and are too polite to barge in. ....This is Brendon and Phenix's house, right?)

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 25th, 2017, 09:17 PM
(Correct. And I need to edit that last post)

He changed back into human form and stood up. I'm fine." He said.

Rivergold
April 26th, 2017, 07:46 AM
Toboe shook his head, putting his paws up on the windowsill. "Alpha told us to make sure you stayed put. I think she went off to get supplies or something."

monfang
April 26th, 2017, 07:51 AM
Most of the men continued running and shouting when they hit the bottom. But three stayed close to where Isobel had hidden. "Come on out." He called. "We're not stupid. We know you didn't run."
She stayed in the darkness of the hollow, and she waited until they spreaded out far enough for her to pick off one, then go for the other two. Her heart raced as she watched, her eyes focused on the one closest to the hollow. "Just a little further..." she whispered silently.

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 26th, 2017, 07:54 AM
Brendon heard, but didn't respond. There was no way he was staying put. He needed to find Isobel. He walked to his door and opened it, coming face to face with Derek.

The three men were looking around now. Not far, but just in small places. One looked up in the trees, the other, was looking around just past it. The third one crouched and looked in the hollow, seeing her, he whistled to the other two and raised his gun.

Rivergold
April 26th, 2017, 07:58 AM
She stayed in the darkness of the hollow, and she waited until they spreaded out far enough for her to pick off one, then go for the other two. Her heart raced as she watched, her eyes focused on the one closest to the hollow. "Just a little further..." she whispered silently.
(Rar comes the Bara!)
The huge wolf loped slowly out of the trees, tilting her head at the men. "Hunting, are we?" she asked.
(Just wanting to say something, but I feel awkward when you call Isobel "The Golden Wolf." Bara was a golden wolf first....and bell rang gtg)
Brendon heard, but didn't respond. There was no way he was staying put. He needed to find Isobel. He walked to his door and opened it, coming face to face with Derek.

The three men were looking around now. Not far, but just in small places. One looked up in the trees, the other, was looking around just past it. The third one crouched and looked in the hollow, seeing her, he whistled to the other two and raised his gun.

Toboe and Trent moved to stand on either side. "You have to rest."

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 26th, 2017, 12:54 PM
(Rar comes the Bara!)
The huge wolf loped slowly out of the trees, tilting her head at the men. "Hunting, are we?" she asked.
(Just wanting to say something, but I feel awkward when you call Isobel "The Golden Wolf." Bara was a golden wolf first....and bell rang gtg)

Toboe and Trent moved to stand on either side. "You have to rest."
One raised his gun at Bara. "Back off. I will shoot."

Brendon shook his head. "I don't need rest. I'm fine. Now get out of my way."

Rivergold
April 26th, 2017, 06:23 PM
One raised his gun at Bara. "Back off. I will shoot."

Brendon shook his head. "I don't need rest. I'm fine. Now get out of my way."She sighed. "Of course you will," She lay down where she was. "I am only waiting for my friend."

Toboe looked at Brendon, distressed. "Alpha told us to make sure you stayed." He looked down at his paws. "We haven't made her mad yet, and she isn't very happy now. Please don't make Alpha mad at us." He looked up at Brendon, his gaze saying We don't wanna die.

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 26th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Brendon listened and looked at them. "I need to find my sister." He told them. "And I'm going to find her." He pushed past them.

Rivergold
April 26th, 2017, 06:37 PM
"Dogpile! Hold him down!" Trent yelped, shifting and leaping on Brendon to knock him to the ground.
Toboe quickly followed suit, bellyflopping on the males.

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 26th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Sean. and Derek jumped on as well.

"Get off me!" Brendon said trying to push them all off.

Rivergold
April 26th, 2017, 06:49 PM
"No!"

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 26th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Brendon kept pushing until he had a bit of room to wiggle out.

Rivergold
April 26th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Toboe wiggled onto Brendon's head. "No!"

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 26th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Brendon was tired of this. Changing into his wolf form, he kicked them off with incredible strength, and his slightly in pain leg.

Rivergold
April 26th, 2017, 07:07 PM
"Brendon stop! Please!" Toboe leaped in front of Brendon. "Bara went to get her! She's fine!"
or will be when she posts)

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 26th, 2017, 07:10 PM
The news relieved him a bit, but he needed to be there in case thru were severely outnumbered. "Get out of my way." He growled.

Rivergold
April 26th, 2017, 07:13 PM
"I can't," he whined.

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 26th, 2017, 07:15 PM
"Then I'll make you." He lunged for him when he was intercepted by Derek who grabbed him and threw him back.

Rivergold
April 26th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Toboe still remained there, legs shaking as Derek tackled the wolf, silently cursing his support status. The light brown were took a step towards them, barking "You can't be any help to Isobel if you need more help than her!"

Trent shook out his orange and yellow fur. "Brendon, be reasonable!" he barked, then closed his mouth and thought about what he said.

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 26th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Brendon sighed and relaxed. He looked at the four of them and changed back to his human .

monfang
April 26th, 2017, 07:45 PM
{ Rivergold }

Isobel jumped out and attacked one of the men while he was distracted, and her eyes glew. "Mess with her, you mess with me." she growled, but snorted. "Mostly her though, so don't piss her off." she said, and sat down, a soft golden mist illuminating from her eyes. She turned to Bara, smiling.

{ hey what if bara and issy were like these were frenemies, like issy makes her mad but they have each other's back? because i can see them both using their powers for the better an crap although bara would be like 'ugh go away' and issy's like 'do this do that wait here go there' xD }

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 26th, 2017, 08:02 PM
The men back into a each other, two men pointing at Isobel, one at Bara.

Rivergold
April 27th, 2017, 07:57 AM
{ Rivergold }

Isobel jumped out and attacked one of the men while he was distracted, and her eyes glew. "Mess with her, you mess with me." she growled, but snorted. "Mostly her though, so don't piss her off." she said, and sat down, a soft golden mist illuminating from her eyes. She turned to Bara, smiling.

{ hey what if bara and issy were like these were frenemies, like issy makes her mad but they have each other's back? because i can see them both using their powers for the better an crap although bara would be like 'ugh go away' and issy's like 'do this do that wait here go there' xD }
(You already established that in the book...gtg)

monfang
April 27th, 2017, 08:01 AM
(You already established that in the book...gtg)
{ well i didn't think the book applied here so xD }

Rivergold
April 27th, 2017, 12:39 PM
{ well i didn't think the book applied here so xD }

(Eh. You made Bara a lot grumpier than she really is in the books.)
Bara continued to be in a resting position, watching as the men pointed their guns.
(Remember what we talked about yesterday?)

monfang
April 27th, 2017, 12:40 PM
(Eh. You made Bara a lot grumpier than she really is in the books.)
Bara continued to be in a resting position, watching as the men pointed their guns.
(Remember what we talked about yesterday?)
{yes i do}
Isobel looked from the men to Bara. She waited until one made their move before she did anything.

Rivergold
April 27th, 2017, 12:46 PM
{yes i do}
Isobel looked from the men to Bara. She waited until one made their move before she did anything.
(Should they mix them up?)
Bara remained silent and impassive.

monfang
April 27th, 2017, 12:48 PM
(Should they mix them up?)
Bara remained silent and impassive.
{ they can }
{ if bara's gang mixes them up }
{ also should they use the mix up to their advantage in like a battle or something }

Rivergold
April 27th, 2017, 02:46 PM
{ they can }
{ if bara's gang mixes them up }
{ also should they use the mix up to their advantage in like a battle or something }
I mean these three guys. ...Why would her gang mix them up??? how would that happen?
mix-up could work in battle, but I mean....Let's discuss this in PM)

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 30th, 2017, 04:48 PM
The three of them pulled their triggers and started shooting at them.

Rivergold
May 2nd, 2017, 11:41 PM
The three of them pulled their triggers and started shooting at them.
Bara leaped over the barrage of bullets and reached down to swat one of the men into another.