PDA

View Full Version : Lion Guard~

Momotaro
April 17th, 2017, 10:37 AM
This is a kinda private thread, where Dark Melody is helping me understanding the mountains of plot~

Random Melody
April 17th, 2017, 10:37 AM
Yeaaahhh! Lets do dis o3o

Momotaro
April 17th, 2017, 10:44 AM
Yay! unfortunately I have to get of the laptop, but ill just do a small starter post~

Matu padded through the long grasses, playfully pouncing on a beetle every once in a while, the young lion didn't really have any maturity, and acted like a cube all the time. The most cub-like thing about him was his fascination with the lion guard. Especially Kion. How could any lion not? he saved the pridelands nearly everyday! And it was his dream to become friends with him~

Random Melody
April 17th, 2017, 10:47 AM
(:heartbounce:)
Kion leaped from one large rock to the next through the Pridelands, muscles rippling under the cubs golden fur as he did. Pausing, he glanced back to look at Pride Rock, before turning and continuing, heading in a random direction as he hummed softly.

Momotaro
April 17th, 2017, 11:13 AM
{ Dark Melody }

the pale cub continued on, when he spotted him- Kion. The cub almost squeezed in delight but Matu didn't, he wouldn't want to seem awkward. The cub padded quickly towards his idol. "Hi! Im Matu, your Kion, aren't you? leader of the lion guard!"

Random Melody
April 17th, 2017, 11:29 AM
Kion jumped in surprise, almost falling from the stone, but he managed to keep his balance by digging his claws into the rock. He turned at once, and relaxed slightly, one eyebrow raising curiously as his amber eyes skimmed over the other cub. "Thats me," He replied, leaping down and padding forward. "Who're you?"

Momotaro
April 17th, 2017, 01:59 PM
{I think ill make him albino, <3}

Matu shuffled awkwardly, "Well I'm Matu-Mai, your biggest fan!" He let out a huge smile, Its so amazing how you defeat the hyenas; and you always find a soloution to any problem!" The albino lion looked down awkwardly, "Sorry for kinda intruding.... But I couldn't miss the chance to meet you!"

Random Melody
April 17th, 2017, 02:02 PM
Kion grinned slightly and shook his head. "Well, thanks, Matu. And Hakuna Matata, new friends are always welcome." He chuckled, smiling.

Momotaro
April 17th, 2017, 02:12 PM
The cub squealed in delight, "You consider me.... Your friend! Oh thank you!" Matu looked up at Kion, "Are you going out to save the pridelands now? I could help if needed!"

Random Melody
April 17th, 2017, 02:16 PM
"Actually, I got the day off...Hopefully." Kion added, glancing toward the Outlands. "If Janja decides to stay put for now." He turned back to Matu, and smiled. "But, I was just headed over to my friend Chaka's....Wanna come?"

Momotaro
April 17th, 2017, 02:23 PM
The white cub smiled, "That would be nice, and the hyenas won't do anything today surely? everyone deserves a rest." He jumped up and started walking, "who's Chaka? Ive ever heard of that name before."

Random Melody
April 17th, 2017, 02:28 PM
"Exactly," Kion chuckled, padding after him as he headed to the desert. "Chaka's my best friend. He lives in the Desert Empire." Kion smiled, glancing at Matu, "You'll like him."

Momotaro
April 18th, 2017, 04:46 AM
The young cub tilted his head, "All the way there? It must be hard to get through the desert just to visit your freind." Mate paused, "So he must be the bestests of the bestests friends!" The albino mewed, pink eyes flaring with happiness.

{ Dark Melody }

Random Melody
April 18th, 2017, 07:22 AM
"He's the best alright." Kion's eyes flickered with an unreadable emotion, a smile playing on his lips as he continued to walk. "And I dont have to go all the way into the desert. We usually meet at the border." He glanced toward the desert, and added, "As long as he's not feeling lazy."

Momotaro
April 18th, 2017, 12:52 PM
"Really? Going that far would hurt my paws!" MAtu commented, jogging slightly to keep up with the taller lion. "Ive never been to the desert empire, the glare makes my eyes go weird, well, weirder than normal." The cub paused, "Atleast my fur is cool~"

Random Melody
April 18th, 2017, 01:00 PM
Kion grinned. "Yeah, I dont like the desert much either." He flicked an ear, his shoulders tensing and then dropping as he added, "But Chaka's the heir of the Empire, so." He chuckled.

Momotaro
April 18th, 2017, 01:27 PM
The cub loked at the line between the desert and savahhan, "Woah.... Thats amazing." Mate was stunned. He'd never seen anything like it, the beauty in the starkness was amazing. "I haven't told you my actual name. Its Matumaini, it means hope."

Random Melody
April 18th, 2017, 01:44 PM
"Thats a nice name." Kion smiled. "My full name is Kiongozi, it means leader." He paused, flicking his ears up when he heard pawsteps heading in his direction.

"Kiongozi is a weird name, I see why you prefer Kion." Chaka yawned as he trotted up, shaking out is dark gray fur as he eyed Kion, his dark blue eyes narrowed slightly at the younger cub. Kion rolled his eyes.

"Thats offensive," Kion said simply, but was unable to help a grin. He then looked at Matu, nodding toward Chaka. "Matu, this is Chaka. Chaka, this is Matumaini."

"Nice ta meetcha," Chaka stretched and shook out his fur again with another yawn.

Momotaro
April 18th, 2017, 02:10 PM
The albino lion laughed, and then responded, "Nice to meet you to! You can Call me Matu-Mai!" The young feline bounded around the confused looking Chaka, "Lion was just telling me how much he likes you!"

{he's my precious baby <3}

Random Melody
April 18th, 2017, 02:37 PM
"Huh?" Kion's fur heated up at once, stiffening. "Oh right, how good a friend you are Chaka. Friend." He emphasized, clearing his throat.

Chaka raised an eyebrow at him curiously, giving a small smirk. "Oookay," He looked back at Matu, smiling smugly. "What else does Kion say about me."

"Thats really not necessary lets talk about something else!" Kion exclaimed, shaking out his fur in embarrassment.