PDA

View Full Version : Battle Cry RP Thread

Edmia
April 16th, 2017, 10:29 PM
~Only RP here if you have been accepted~

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=233116#post233116

Edmia
April 16th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Waren lay on his cot, thinking the last 4 months over.
First the weird creepy guy Alfred cam and told him he was "silver",then he met other "silvers", then Alfred told him and the others that they would lead 7 different clans. Soon after, which Alfred had prophesied, the world was over took by some weird guy. Then he and the others killed the psycho who took over the world, which also ended up having Alfred die. Then the 7 clans were built and he, Waren, chosen to lead Lightingclan, the calm and smart, was given people who survived the great psycho. The survivors, 18 and older, chose the clan they would join. Kids followed their parents. So now, only 19, Waren was in charge of his own clan. He only had about, you know, about 1.5 billion people to take care of. No biggie, every new adult goes through that. The silver got to chose what land they wanted their clan to call their territory. Waren chose the United States and Canada as his territory.
However, no matter how hard he tried, this all seemed like a bad dream. "Ugh..." He sighed.

Darky
April 19th, 2017, 03:51 PM
Waren lay on his cot, thinking the last 4 months over.
First the weird creepy guy Alfred cam and told him he was "silver",then he met other "silvers", then Alfred told him and the others that they would lead 7 different clans. Soon after, which Alfred had prophesied, the world was over took by some weird guy. Then he and the others killed the psycho who took over the world, which also ended up having Alfred die. Then the 7 clans were built and he, Waren, chosen to lead Lightingclan, the calm and smart, was given people who survived the great psycho. The survivors, 18 and older, chose the clan they would join. Kids followed their parents. So now, only 19, Waren was in charge of his own clan. He only had about, you know, about 1.5 billion people to take care of. No biggie, every new adult goes through that. The silver got to chose what land they wanted their clan to call their territory. Waren chose the United States and Canada as his territory.
However, no matter how hard he tried, this all seemed like a bad dream. "Ugh..." He sighed.
Wolff was a one of the sliver and leader of the Howlingclan.He chose part Mexico and South America,He was part wolf with a lot of people to take care of he had mixed people that were part animal or people that survived the great psycho.They would hunt,fight,and teach little ones to fight when they were ready.Howlingclan was doing fine and Wolff was a great leader.

Edmia
April 19th, 2017, 09:41 PM
Wolff was a one of the sliver and leader of the Howlingclan.He chose part Mexico and South America,He was part wolf with a lot of people to take care of he had mixed people that were part animal or people that survived the great psycho.They would hunt,fight,and teach little ones to fight when they were ready.Howlingclan was doing fine and Wolff was a great leader.

Waren got up and went out side his wooded tent. Waren had a big announcement to make today. Standing up on the big rock in the middle of camp, he shouted, "All old enough to hunt, gather beneath the rock!" Immediately many people came out. In minutes the clearing was full. "I have decided how we will rank," he started. "Children 0-4, stay with their mothers or a nanny, which I will tell you more about later. They are not allowed to leave camp without an adult. Children 4-9 must stay in the camp, but are allowed to be unsupervised. 'Children' after nine, will be given a mentor for the profession they wish until they are 18 or ready to take on the world. Now as for professions," Warren stopped. "There will be doctors, warriors, hunters, nanny's, gatherers, and runners. Doctors heal, warriors go to battle and protect the village at all cost, the hunters hunt for food, nanny's watch children 0-4 so their mom can work, gatherers farm and pick berries, and finally, runners run. They ride horses around our country, telling important news to ALL the villages. We are talking thousands of villages. Each village shall have 10 runners, no less, no more. I have arranged a ballot for those older than 18 to choose they're profession near the gates. Note: You MUST choose something you already know how to do. Dismissed." All the people scattered, leaving Waren there. I wonder if Wolff is doing good...

Darky
April 20th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Waren got up and went out side his wooded tent. Waren had a big announcement to make today. Standing up on the big rock in the middle of camp, he shouted, "All old enough to hunt, gather beneath the rock!" Immediately many people came out. In minutes the clearing was full. "I have decided how we will rank," he started. "Children 0-4, stay with their mothers or a nanny, which I will tell you more about later. They are not allowed to leave camp without an adult. Children 4-9 must stay in the camp, but are allowed to be unsupervised. 'Children' after nine, will be given a mentor for the profession they wish until they are 18 or ready to take on the world. Now as for professions," Warren stopped. "There will be doctors, warriors, hunters, nanny's, gatherers, and runners. Doctors heal, warriors go to battle and protect the village at all cost, the hunters hunt for food, nanny's watch children 0-4 so their mom can work, gatherers farm and pick berries, and finally, runners run. They ride horses around our country, telling important news to ALL the villages. We are talking thousands of villages. Each village shall have 10 runners, no less, no more. I have arranged a ballot for those older than 18 to choose they're profession near the gates. Note: You MUST choose something you already know how to do. Dismissed." All the people scattered, leaving Waren there. I wonder if Wolff is doing good...
The warriors were hunting,mentoring,or checking the gates. Wolff was in need of a deputy but who? I wonder what Wren is doing?I should see him soon.Wolff said as he when up on the high rock "All old enough to hunt gather to the high rock"Wolff yelled as all the members of Howlingclan came to the rock."I am choosing Foxx as Howlingclan frist deputy"Wolff said as his tail when down for a signal to dismiss.
"Sandy can you come with me to lightingclan I need to see Wren"Wolff asked the half cat girl as she came with.They came to gate,but got stop by a group of warriors as there surrounded.

Darky
April 21st, 2017, 09:05 PM
Sandy stared at the Lightingclan warriors,She was ready to fight.Wolff Could see Wren.The warriors were pointing spears at their necks.

Edmia
April 21st, 2017, 09:43 PM
The warriors were hunting,mentoring,or checking the gates. Wolff was in need of a deputy but who? I wonder what Wren is doing?I should see him soon.Wolff said as he when up on the high rock "All old enough to hunt gather to the high rock"Wolff yelled as all the members of Howlingclan came to the rock."I am choosing Foxx as Howlingclan frist deputy"Wolff said as his tail when down for a signal to dismiss.
"Sandy can you come with me to lightingclan I need to see Wren"Wolff asked the half cat girl as she came with.They came to gate,but got stop by a group of warriors as there surrounded.

Wren had no idea that Woff aswell chose very similar roles for their clans. Wren and Wolff had been close friends before they even knew they were silver. Wolff had already chose a deputy. Cara, a young girl about 2 years older had been very helpful to him. Cara was a great deputy, he often came to her.

Darky
April 21st, 2017, 09:48 PM
Wren had no idea that Woff aswell chose very similar roles for their clans. Wren and Wolff had been close friends before they even knew they were silver. Wolff had already chose a deputy. Cara, a young girl about 2 years older had been very helpful to him. Cara was a great deputy, he often came to her.
Wolff tried to get to Wren but was stopped by lightingclan warriors.Samdy Sat and waited for,Wren.

Edmia
April 21st, 2017, 09:49 PM
(Okay so we are half the globe like away so it can't really be that fast, and please don't say my warriors did something, that's for me to RP. Ty)
After a few weeks a surprising visistor came. "Warriors! Sheathe your weopons!" He commanded, running down. "Cara watch everyone!" He hollered, her quick nod satisfying him. "Wolff...Good to see you." Waren greeted. "What is it you need?" He hesitated. The leader wanted to just bring him in, have beer, be friends, but he was a leader now and he had a duty to protect and be cautious.

Darky
April 21st, 2017, 09:52 PM
(Okay so we are half the globe like away so it can't really be that fast, and please don't say my warriors did something, that's for me to RP. Ty)
After a few weeks a surprising visistor came. "Warriors! Sheathe your weopons!" He commanded, running down. "Cara watch everyone!" He hollered, her quick nod satisfying him. "Wolff...Good to see you." Waren greeted. "What is it you need?" He hesitated. The leader wanted to just bring him in, have beer, be friends, but he was a leader now and he had a duty to protect and be cautious.
"I came to talk to my friend"Wolff said as sandy was quiet.

Edmia
April 21st, 2017, 09:56 PM
"I came to talk to my friend"Wolff said as sandy was quiet.

Waren couldn't help but grin. "Then what are we waiting for? Come on in!" He exclaimed slightly shoving the fellow leader in the gates. "You want some beer? No more 21 laws remember?" The man laughed. This was just what Waren needed.

Darky
April 22nd, 2017, 05:53 AM
Waren couldn't help but grin. "Then what are we waiting for? Come on in!" He exclaimed slightly shoving the fellow leader in the gates. "You want some beer? No more 21 laws remember?" The man laughed. This was just what Waren needed.
"That and about the other clans and how we meet."Wolff said as sandy stared at the two leaders (Wolff X sandy)

Edmia
April 22nd, 2017, 11:42 AM
"That and about the other clans and how we meet."Wolff said as sandy stared at the two leaders (Wolff X sandy)

"Alright it's settled! Derick! Get some booze. Cara, come with us." He ordered, leading the guests away to his den.

Darky
April 22nd, 2017, 11:45 AM
"Alright it's settled! Derick! Get some booze. Cara, come with us." He ordered, leading the guests away to his den.
Sandy just stared.

Serendipity
April 22nd, 2017, 11:47 AM
Howleen crept over to Wolff and Waren. "Uh, Leader? Wouldn't it be better to introduce our tribe to the Howl Tribe before you start doing man-stuff with him?" Her nose crinkled in digust, making her normally beautiful appearance seem a little distorted. She relaxed herself and nodded to some of the younger ones, the teens. "The little ones seem about ready to thrust their spears at..." She gestured at Wolff. "Mr....?"

(Could Howleen be the co-leader for Lightningclan? The ship would be even more drama! XD)

Darky
April 22nd, 2017, 11:49 AM
Howleen crept over to Wolff and Waren. "Uh, Leader? Wouldn't it be better to introduce our tribe to the Howl Tribe before you start doing man-stuff with him?" Her nose crinkled in digust, making her normally beautiful appearance seem a little distorted. She relaxed herself and nodded to some of the younger ones, the teens. "The little ones seem about ready to thrust their spears at..." She gestured at Wolff. "Mr....?"

(Could Howleen be the co-leader for Lightningclan? The ship would be even more drama! XD)
"Wolff"Wolff said finishing her sentence. Sandy was quiet as usual with her cat tail wagging.

Serendipity
April 22nd, 2017, 11:53 AM
"Wolff"Wolff said finishing her sentence. Sandy was quiet as usual with her cat tail wagging.
Howleen smiled at him. "Nice to meet you, Wolff. I'm Howleen." She noticed his wolf tail. "Nice to see another half-wolf... Haven't seen another in a while" Her silver-white tail wagged cheerfully, and she fought to calm it down. "Soo... You and Waren are past-time friends? Like, before the Tribes? Back in San Fransokyo? Atleast that's where I met everyone" (XD No judge)

Darky
April 22nd, 2017, 12:01 PM
Howleen smiled at him. "Nice to meet you, Wolff. I'm Howleen." She noticed his wolf tail. "Nice to see another half-wolf... Haven't seen another in a while" Her silver-white tail wagged cheerfully, and she fought to calm it down. "Soo... You and Waren are past-time friends? Like, before the Tribes? Back in San Fransokyo? Atleast that's where I met everyone" (XD No judge)
"Yea we were long time friends"Wolff said.

Serendipity
April 22nd, 2017, 12:09 PM
"Yea we were long time friends"Wolff said.
Howleen nodded. "I suppose you know this area? Or would you like a tour?"

Darky
April 22nd, 2017, 12:11 PM
Howleen nodded. "I suppose you know this area? Or would you like a tour?"
"I would like a tour"Wloff said.

Serendipity
April 22nd, 2017, 12:18 PM
"I would like a tour"Wloff said.
Howleen started to show him around. "So that's our Adult-Ledge, and below it is the Adult Quarters, where they sleep. Over there is the Learner Quarters, and there's the Leader's Cave, the Co-Leader's Cave, The dungeon, and the Nurser-Cave"

Darky
April 22nd, 2017, 12:29 PM
Howleen started to show him around. "So that's our Adult-Ledge, and below it is the Adult Quarters, where they sleep. Over there is the Learner Quarters, and there's the Leader'surser-Cave"
"Thanks for showing me around"Wolff said staring at Howleen.

Edmia
April 22nd, 2017, 01:18 PM
"Thanks for showing me around"Wolff said staring at Howleen.
Sweet Skittles (Not yet, I have Cara as deputy rn)
Wolff was baffled. I told them spears down! Does anyone listen?! For petes sake, I know what I'm doing! Biting his tounge, he watched Howleen walk away, acting like she was in charge. "I'll talk to her later..." He muttered, taking a sip of alcohol. "Sir, If you don't mind, may I lead hunting patrol?" Cara asked. "Sure, just be back by sunset."
"Yes sir."

(PS it's clans, not tribes...)

Edmia
April 22nd, 2017, 01:20 PM
Howleen started to show him around. "So that's our Adult-Ledge, and below it is the Adult Quarters, where they sleep. Over there is the Learner Quarters, and there's the Leader's Cave, the Co-Leader's Cave, The dungeon, and the Nurser-Cave"
(Also, talk to me before choosing how the clan operates, because that is incorrect. It's just houses, not certain stuff like warriors. Just PLEASE talk to me before posting stuff like this...)
Dark (Correct info above)

Darky
April 22nd, 2017, 01:22 PM
(Also, talk to me before choosing how the clan operates, because that is incorrect. It's just houses, not certain stuff like warriors. Just PLEASE talk to me before posting stuff like this...)
Dark (Correct info above)
Ok)

Darky
April 22nd, 2017, 01:26 PM
Sweet Skittles (Not yet, I have Cara as deputy rn)
Wolff was baffled. I told them spears down! Does anyone listen?! For petes sake, I know what I'm doing! Biting his tounge, he watched Howleen walk away, acting like she was in charge. "I'll talk to her later..." He muttered, taking a sip of alcohol. "Sir, If you don't mind, may I lead hunting patrol?" Cara asked. "Sure, just be back by sunset."
"Yes sir."

(PS it's clans, not tribes...)
Sandy sat down by Waren,waiting for Wolff being quiet and her tail down.

Serendipity
April 22nd, 2017, 02:36 PM
Sandy sat down by Waren,waiting for Wolff being quiet and her tail down.
Howleen growled, talking with her teeth gritted. "Ok... Do you need anything?" Her tail flicked aggresively.

Darky
April 22nd, 2017, 02:40 PM
Howleen growled, talking with her teeth gritted. "Ok... Do you need anything?" Her tail flicked aggresively.
"Nothing much"Wolff said yawning,It was a long way he had to come from rio to the gate,he would move the camp to Mexico.

Darky
April 22nd, 2017, 03:32 PM
"Nothing much"Wolff said yawning,It was a long way he had to come from rio to the gate,he would move the camp to Mexico.
"Hey Wren"Wolff said To his best friend,sitting down.