PDA

View Full Version : Your Path {Private}

Wolvesregion
April 16th, 2017, 07:02 PM
Your a part of an Indian tribe named Lobo. Some people speak the native language, but rarely. The native language is Spanish, (cuz why not?) You have the Jefe (cheif) of your small village, and and Jefes child, the one who will one day take over when the chief dies. You hunt fish and grow crops. The found children are mentored by the time they reach the age six. Use the boats to sail away and live an adventurous life. Of stay and worship your dioses (gods)
Everyone has a ratio of what you will become when you die.
llamar a, is the God of the wind and sea.
Hielo, is the God of land and fire.

Find love and live in the small village. Create your path.

Mentions:
Sasukewolf (madness)
Slash-GNR
Skye
Raine
@Runbinaito

Roles:
Chief(open)
Chiefs child(Taken)

Form:
Name
Looks
Tattoo
Role

My form
Remedio
Female
https://hrexach.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/nawarrior.jpg
http://art.artist.dragoart.com/tribal-wolf_1_000000079647_1.jpg
Chiefs child

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 16th, 2017, 07:03 PM
I shall join!!)
Sasuke
Male
http://68.media.tumblr.com/f61f846cb1c68a3164c6b64c8e01b9cf/tumblr_o8ezrzlMeB1u40rhwo1_1280.png on the picture
Protecter

Spikes
April 16th, 2017, 07:03 PM
( o3o ?)

wren
April 16th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Your a part of an Indian tribe named Lobo. Some people speak the native language, but rarely. The native language is Spanish, (cuz why not?) You have the Jefe (cheif) of your small village, and and Jefes child, the one who will one day take over when the chief dies. You hunt fish and grow crops. The found children are mentored by the time they reach the age six. Use the boats to sail away and live an adventurous life. Of stay and worship your dioses (gods)
Everyone has a ratio of what you will become when you die.
llamar a, is the God of the wind and sea.
Hielo, is the God of land and fire.

Find love and live in the small village. Create your path.

Mentions:
Sasukewolf (madness)
Slash-GNR
Skye
Raine
@Runbinaito

Roles:
Chief(open)
Chiefs child(Taken)

Form:
Name
Looks
Tattoo
Role

My form
Remedio
Female
https://hrexach.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/nawarrior.jpg
http://art.artist.dragoart.com/tribal-wolf_1_000000079647_1.jpg
Chiefs child

Reserve chief please! )

Spikes
April 16th, 2017, 07:19 PM
( The Bloody Kitty am I allowed to join, or? o^o )

Slash-GNR
April 16th, 2017, 07:23 PM
Name: Ronan
Looks: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51RDD-FRFLL.jpg
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51oX2IRRFvL._SY300_.jpg
Tattoo: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c6/20/60/c620609d2e27c2054cbee2aa54d3f476.jpg (But it is red)
Role: Can she be Remedio's younger sister? If not, then normal person I guess xD

wren
April 16th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Name: Raine
Looks: To be added
Tattoo: Cougar
Role: Cheif

Slash-GNR
April 16th, 2017, 07:34 PM
I shall join!!)
Sasuke
Male
http://68.media.tumblr.com/f61f846cb1c68a3164c6b64c8e01b9cf/tumblr_o8ezrzlMeB1u40rhwo1_1280.png on the picture
Protecter

(Can you bring in Winter or Raine? If you want... If you bring in Raine I guess it will have ot be a different name xD)

Spikes
April 16th, 2017, 07:38 PM
( *Coughs* Winter )

Slash-GNR
April 16th, 2017, 07:40 PM
( *Coughs* Winter )

(*sits on* No JAzz here.... nope)

wren
April 16th, 2017, 07:41 PM
(Can you bring in Winter or Raine? If you want... If you bring in Raine I guess it will have ot be a different name xD)

*hiss*
I'm already here!

[ I'm sorry. I couldn't help it ]

Slash-GNR
April 16th, 2017, 07:42 PM
*hiss*
I'm already here!

[ I'm sorry. I couldn't help it ]

(xD I laughed at that... and yeah that's why he would have to change the name, haha)

Spikes
April 16th, 2017, 07:44 PM
(Imma just wait until I actually get invited before I make my form lmao)

Slash-GNR
April 16th, 2017, 07:46 PM
(Imma just wait until I actually get invited before I make my form lmao)

(xD I bet he just forgot)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 16th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Fine I'll make some peeps for y'all okay who wants winter, Sosuke, and sano XD)

Slash-GNR
April 16th, 2017, 07:48 PM

(xD Thank you, and can I have Winter plz?)

Spikes
April 16th, 2017, 07:49 PM
( Sasukewolf (madness) do the same as usual with winter pls XD )

Slash-GNR
April 16th, 2017, 07:50 PM
( Sasukewolf (madness) do the same as usual with winter pls XD )

(Hey Winter, what if in order to make Winter jealous she would spend a lot of time with Sosuke since she was jealous of Bruss?)

Wolvesregion
April 16th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Name: Raine
Looks: To be added
Tattoo: Cougar
Role: Cheif
( The Bloody Kitty am I allowed to join, or? o^o )
I shall join!!)
Sasuke
Male
Protecter
Accepted all.
Slash-GNR yes younger sis
Jazz CRAP I knew I forgot some one! Yes you can join!
Raine accepted
Sasukewolf (madness) Accepted. Remedio× Sasuke?

Remedio is Spanish door remedy so you can call her remedy

Slash-GNR
April 16th, 2017, 07:54 PM
Accepted all.
Slash-GNR yes younger sis
Jazz CRAP I knew I forgot some one! Yes you can join!
Raine accepted
Sasukewolf (madness) Accepted. Remedio× Sasuke?

Remedio is Spanish door remedy so you can call her remedy

Yay! and Aye :) when can we start?)

Spikes
April 16th, 2017, 07:57 PM
Yaayyy
Form:

Name:
Bruss
Looks:
Here (https://i.imgur.com/RKVR8JZ.jpg)
Tattoo:
Just a big ol butterfly on his chest.
Role:
Regular

Slash-GNR
April 16th, 2017, 08:00 PM
Yaayyy
Form:

Name:
Bruss
Looks:
Tattoo:
Role:
Regular

(Like this: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoeUzUe1ciKvTMqofYDRI-lajNbE5I_cQuZzK9vWNRG5E8uMAi ? xD)

Wolvesregion
April 16th, 2017, 08:01 PM
Yay! and Aye :) when can we start?)
Yaayyy
Form:

Name:
Bruss
Looks:
Tattoo:
Role:
Regular
Sasuke mine right? Or would prefer it to be Sano? )
Accepted)
YES we can start!!!!)

wren
April 16th, 2017, 08:02 PM
I need love

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 16th, 2017, 08:02 PM
As you wish darings! Jesus y'all just love my boys huh XD)
Winter
Male
http://pin.it/DYZROyU On pic
Hunter

Sosuke
Male
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ca8GOLxUUAAo_WE.png
On pic
Warrior

Sano
Male
http://images.figure.fm/cgm/images/post/20120315/37702/332501/large/32dcad04d33bebcfd9b407a5d1a56e3c.jpg
On pic
Healer
I have made four peeps for jazz. Raine, the bloody kitten and slash choose your man!! XD

Slash-GNR
April 16th, 2017, 08:05 PM
(Yes, yes I do <3)

Ronan stood on a cliff. There was a waterfall below her as she looked out upon the river. She could sense the power of the body of water and she smiled at it. The youngest chief's daughter took a deep breath as her long black hair blew in the wind.

Spikes
April 16th, 2017, 08:05 PM
( Hmmmm )
( Sasukewolf (madness) Maybe Sano. Bruss is gonna hurt himself doing stupid stuff a lot lmao )

wren
April 16th, 2017, 08:09 PM
The. Heir sat. The silence bearing heavily down on her shoulders as she pricked her wrist with a needle by accident. She stares at the pricked spot for a moment before the blood welled up. Carelessly she licked it off her arm than rubbed it on the table dismisve to the small pain. She wrote. Long strokes with a quill and ink.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 16th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Jazz has Sano!! I believe slash has winter and Sosuke for the bloody kitten and Sasuke for raine !! XD is that okay) Sasuke was by the heir his eyes glowing softly as he stood there. Waiting for a order or for anything else he flinched a bit when he saw blood and wanted to immediately help but he knew what it was for so he stood his ground.

Winter pokes Ronan from behind he was hanging upside down on a tree " hello daring ya miss me?" He says smiling

Slash-GNR
April 16th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Jazz has Sano!! I believe slash has winter and Sosuke for the bloody kitten and Sasuke for raine !! XD is that okay) Sasuke was by the heir his eyes glowing softly as he stood there. Waiting for a order or for anything else he flinched a bit when he saw blood and wanted to immediately help but he knew what it was for so he stood his ground.

Winter pokes Ronan from behind he was hanging upside down on a tree " hello daring ya miss me?" He says smiling

(Yup, sounds right xD)

Ronan jumped a bit and turned around. She gave an unamused look, "If you mean that I haven't been thinking about you ... then yes, I missed you," she said as she crossed her arms. "What do you want Winter... I see you are still acting like a child," she stated. Ronan was shorter than the male like normal.

wren
April 16th, 2017, 08:24 PM

She heard the schuffle of feet in the dust behind her. She stares at sasuke. "You ok?" She asked calmly as she rubbed her hands together and hid the blood speck. "It's small. Literally nothing" she added with a weak smile as she set the quill down

Spikes
April 16th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Bruss was dawdling about outside. He didn't have anything to do just yet. Maybe a hunt was in order... It was one to vent, in his opinion, but he had nothing to vent for just yet. Maybe something more relaxing was in order. A nice walk by the water, or something along the lines of that. He wished he wasn't such a horrible swimmer... He could only ever fish in shallow waters, no further up than his waistline, or he'd start to freak out a little.
The waterfall was always such a nice place to be, no matter how little he enjoyed being in water, waterfalls always seemed to "save" his opinion on water in general. He crouched by the edge, watching the water crash down to be collected below. He could've sworn he heard something over the roar of the water, talking in the distance. He squinted, focusing on two moving shapes that seemed to be... People? Looks like someone else liked waterfalls, too.
Moving a bit closer, he could now recognise the figures. Her again? They really seemed to be crossing paths too much. And was that... Winter? What were they doing? He raised a brow, crossing his legs to sit and watch from a distance. He didn't interfere just yet.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 16th, 2017, 08:31 PM
Winter laughs softly " I am a wild man my dear" he jumps off " I just wanted to see you again after all I am going hunting soon"

Sano was gathering some herbs nearby once he was done he begins to walk back to camp with a smile on his face

Sasuke laughs softly " I just can't help I've been trained to protect you and make sure you're never hurt" he says in his dark husky voice he holds out his hand " give me your hand"

Slash-GNR
April 16th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Winter laughs softly " I am a wild man my dear" he jumps off " I just wanted to see you again after all I am going hunting soon"

Sano was gathering some herbs nearby once he was done he begins to walk back to camp with a smile on his face

Sasuke laughs softly " I just can't help I've been trained to protect you and make sure you're never hurt" he says in his dark husky voice he holds out his hand " give me your hand"

Ronan chuckled and shook her head as she looked at the ground. "Yet I have seem to be bale to tame you," she said. "Do you need my help hunting or something?" she asked tilting her head.

wren
April 16th, 2017, 09:09 PM

"This isn't hurt. It was a shock. This happens to everyone else" she added tucking her hand behind her other one eyes connected to his. "Try me" she says with a playful smile.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 16th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Winter shakes his head " no need this wild man got it covered "

Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he smiles at her " I see.." he suddenly begins to carry her over his shoulder " now you know what happens when you challenge me like that " he says playfully

Spikes
April 16th, 2017, 09:23 PM
( Sasukewolf (madness) Should I have Bruss interact with Winter or Sano first? )

wren
April 16th, 2017, 09:32 PM

Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he smiles at her " I see.." he suddenly begins to carry her over his shoulder " now you know what happens when you challenge me like that " he says playfully

"That's right you-" she yelped with surprise when she was grabbed "Whoo! Wait what are! Hey!" She snapped swatting his shoulder and lauhging

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 16th, 2017, 09:34 PM
I guess with Sano :3) sasuke laughs softly " I do what I want mi amor now let's get you to Sano and yes I'm carrying you there"

Spikes
April 16th, 2017, 09:41 PM
I guess with Sano :3) sasuke laughs softly " I do what I want mi amor now let's get you to Sano and yes I'm carrying you there"
( Alright :3 )
With a huff, Bruss got back up, making his way back to camp once more. He didn't want to have to see Ronan, let alone Ronan sweet-talking Winter like she aways did. It always aggravated him, but there wasn't much he could do, really. She was one of the Jefe's children, after all. As he made his way back in, he sighed and sat by one of the huts. He'd already recognised it as the healer's, seeing as he got into one too many scuffles and fights to avoid having to visit every so often. He didn't enjoy being cared for in such a way, or in any way. It seemed to reveal something in him that he didn't want any others to see.

wren
April 16th, 2017, 09:48 PM

"No you maniac! Put me down" she yelled beating at his shoulders and grinning even laughing while he did.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 16th, 2017, 09:52 PM
Sano walks back into camp and he sees bruss " oh are you hurt again?" He asks with a almost teasing smile

Sasuke smiles " no can do if you perhaps give me something I may or may not put you down "

Spikes
April 16th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Bruss glanced at the healer, a little distracted. "...Hm? Oh, no. I just..." he waved a hand around to try and describe... something, but it didn't exactly work out. He didn't even know what he was trying to convey. "I'm not hurt."

wren
April 16th, 2017, 10:22 PM
Sano walks back into camp and he sees bruss " oh are you hurt again?" He asks with a almost teasing smile

Sasuke smiles " no can do if you perhaps give me something I may or may not put you down "

"And what may that be?" She asked still laughing slightly as she messed up his hair

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 16th, 2017, 10:47 PM
Rain tilts his head " ... is it something about love?" He asks while thinking a bit

Sasuke smiles " you know what it is " he laughs softly when she messes up his hair

Spikes
April 16th, 2017, 10:56 PM
( I'm guessing Rain is Sano? Lmao )
Bruss stopped and stared at him, a little confused at first. "..What do you mean, love?" He hadn't said anything, had he? "How'd you..." he shook his head. "It's nothing. Just Ronan again." the way he said her name sounded as if he were talking about a rotting fish carcass instead of a person, but that was just the usual way he mentioned the girl.
( Sasukewolf (madness) ).

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 16th, 2017, 10:59 PM
No judge!! XD) Sano laughs softly " just the look on your face " when he heard him say Ronan's name. He begins to laugh " you really don't like her huh?"

wren
April 16th, 2017, 11:03 PM
Rain tilts his head " ... is it something about love?" He asks while thinking a bit

Sasuke smiles " you know what it is " he laughs softly when she messes up his hair

"No. I don't! What do you want meanie?" She says kissing the top of his head and laughing softly before messing his hair up even more than it had been

Spikes
April 16th, 2017, 11:05 PM
"Well, duh." he stuck his tongue out slightly, rolling his eyes. "She sucks! I don't understand why Winter can't see that..." he paused to think, before correcting himself, "I don't get how anyone can't see that." he huffed and crossed his arms, grumbling to himself incoherently.
( Sasukewolf (madness) )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 16th, 2017, 11:07 PM
"No. I don't! What do you want meanie?" She says kissing the top of his head and laughing softly before messing his hair up even more than it had been
Sasuke laughs softly " hmm I don't know should i tell you or walk out though that very pretty door while Carrying you each are so tempting " he says teasingly as he begins to mess up her hair now

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 16th, 2017, 11:08 PM
"Well, duh." he stuck his tongue out slightly, rolling his eyes. "She sucks! I don't understand why Winter can't see that..." he paused to think, before correcting himself, "I don't get how anyone can't see that." he huffed and crossed his arms, grumbling to himself incoherently.
( Sasukewolf (madness) )
Sano laughs softly " I could see it but I don't hate her and my brother is .... well a interesting man once he sees someone cute he goes after them "

wren
April 16th, 2017, 11:09 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " hmm I don't know should i tell you or walk out though that very pretty door while Carrying you each are so tempting " he says teasingly as he begins to mess up her hair now

"Ugh your so frustrating!" She whines playfully, beating at his shoulder with loose fists before just laying limp and laughing

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 16th, 2017, 11:11 PM
Sasuke smiles " but isn't that why you love me tell you what I'll give you a hint a other kiss but not on the head nor the cheek "

Spikes
April 16th, 2017, 11:12 PM
"You should hate her." he looked back up at Sano, sighing softly. "Interesting, alright. You know what I mean, right? She's one of the chief's daughters and thinks she can get away with anything. It's not fair... She always gets what she wants." he could go on and on about why he hated Ronan so much, but Sano would probably lose interest of his ranting very soon.
( Sasukewolf (madness) )

wren
April 16th, 2017, 11:28 PM
Sasuke smiles " but isn't that why you love me tell you what I'll give you a hint a other kiss but not on the head nor the cheek "

"Mhm. That must mean..." She grined and blew an air kiss at him. A wide smile growing across her face and she smirked knowing what he wanted but not giving in.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 16th, 2017, 11:36 PM
Sano laughs softly " that is true but it's not her fault she was raised that way " he says now beginning to sit by him

Sasuke laughs softly " ohh you got it wrong " he says as he begins to put his hand on the handle of the door " hmm I wonder how the tribe is doing should we go check it out. Outside with you on my shoulder."

wren
April 16th, 2017, 11:38 PM
Sano laughs softly " that is true but it's not her fault she was raised that way " he says now beginning to sit by him

Sasuke laughs softly " ohh you got it wrong " he says as he begins to put his hand on the handle of the door " hmm I wonder how the tribe is doing should we go check it out. Outside with you on my shoulder."

"No! No! No! No!! You wouldn't dare!" She yelled pulled away and grabbing for the chair. As she saw he was winning she leaned forward and pecked him on the head "let me go!" She yells with a grin

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 16th, 2017, 11:42 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " wrong again daring wow it's such a nice day outside " he says as he begins to turn the handle to the door to open it

Spikes
April 16th, 2017, 11:58 PM
"Well, I mean... It doesn't stop me from hating her. I wish she wasn't so privileged," he spat, glaring at what seemed to be nothing. "I'll still hate her, no matter what. I don't care whose fault it is." he was quite oblivious to how irrational he was sounding, but he wouldn't have cared, even if he knew. He shot a side-wards glance at Sano as the man sat beside him. "..Shouldn't you be working, or something?"
( Sasukewolf (madness) )

wren
April 17th, 2017, 12:02 AM
Sasuke laughs softly " wrong again daring wow it's such a nice day outside " he says as he begins to turn the handle to the door to open it

You know what's funny. Your signature is causing my iPad to shut out of safari every like eight seconds XD ahhhhhhhh!!! )

"No!" Now she was panicking grabbing at anything she could have grabbed onto in order to save herself. Than she turned and kissed him on the lips for a split second "set me down you maniac!" She shrieked again now slightly laughing at the situation

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 17th, 2017, 12:09 AM
Sorry about that it's just so awesome!! XD) Sano smiles " I am working I'm listening to you "

Sasuke smiles " see it wasn't so bad " he says as he begins to let her down " although I think it's not enough should carry you again you do look tired how about princess style this time " he winks at her

Spikes
April 17th, 2017, 12:13 AM
"Didn't know listening was your job," he muttered. "Haven't got any people to heal, or something?" surely he wasn't the only one that got into trouble... Not even that, maybe someone could've caught a cold, or something. Surely Sano had something he had to do.
( Sasukewolf (madness) )

wren
April 17th, 2017, 12:14 AM
No it's ok! I'll survive )

"No. Your so mean I'll never let you do that again" she whispers back teasingly as she walked back over to her desk. Rubbing her hands together and getting rid of the blood that had sprouted again.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 17th, 2017, 12:20 AM
Sano thinks for a bit " nope everyone is well it's been a quiet day "

Sasuke smiles " then don't challenge me my love " he says as he begins to hold her bleeding hand he leans in and kisses the cut but he licks his lips when some blood on his lips. " now lets have Sano fix your hand"

Spikes
April 17th, 2017, 12:27 AM
Quiet day... Surely there was something wrong with someone. Bruss always had something wrong, after all! It was hard to believe that the others had no wounds or ailments to complain about... "If you really say so." he scratched his wrist. "I'm just complaining, anyway. I don't wanna talk that much."
( Sasukewolf (madness) )

wren
April 17th, 2017, 12:30 AM
Sano thinks for a bit " nope everyone is well it's been a quiet day "

Sasuke smiles " then don't challenge me my love " he says as he begins to hold her bleeding hand he leans in and kisses the cut but he licks his lips when some blood on his lips. " now lets have Sano fix your hand"

"I'm fine. Seriously" she says pulling her hand away as she ran it through her looked away from him for a moment

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 17th, 2017, 11:00 AM
Sano laughs softly " it's okay I think it's kinda cute " he says as he begins to stand up " mind helping me with something?"

Sasuke looks at her " hmmm oh really?"

Slash-GNR
April 17th, 2017, 11:47 AM

Ronan walked closer to him and looked up at him. "I don't think you do," she smirked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 17th, 2017, 02:06 PM
Winter smiles " actually I do my lady"

Slash-GNR
April 17th, 2017, 02:11 PM
Winter smiles " actually I do my lady"

Ronan chuckled, "Don't call me my lady... it makes me feel old," she said as she looked down at the ground. She could feel her face turning red.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 17th, 2017, 02:23 PM
Winter smiles " then how about mi amor it means my love " he says with a playfull purr

Slash-GNR
April 17th, 2017, 02:26 PM
Winter smiles " then how about mi amor it means my love " he says with a playfull purr

"Gosh, you are so smooth," she chuckled as she looked up at him. "You do this to all the girls in the village?" she asked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 17th, 2017, 02:30 PM
Winter laughs softly " nope only to you daring " he winks at her

Slash-GNR
April 17th, 2017, 02:32 PM
Winter laughs softly " nope only to you daring " he winks at her

Ronan smiled at this. She now felt in a dream state as she brought her arms up and put them around his waist. She then leaned up about to kiss him, but she stopped wondering what she was doing.

Spikes
April 17th, 2017, 04:16 PM
"Cute?" he growled slightly, watching the man get up and make his request. "Yeah... Sure." he had nothing else to do, after all. Bruss got up as well, standing beside Sano and looking at him. "So what do you need help with." he owed the man, anyway.
( Sasukewolf (madness) )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 17th, 2017, 09:32 PM
"Cute?" he growled slightly, watching the man get up and make his request. "Yeah... Sure." he had nothing else to do, after all. Bruss got up as well, standing beside Sano and looking at him. "So what do you need help with." he owed the man, anyway.
( Sasukewolf (madness) )
Sano smiles " help me make tea since I know Sasuke will eventually bring the cheif here for some small cut and knowing him he'll probably ask me for advice again so help with that"

Winter eyes widened but he immediately reacts and holds her close kissing her back passionately

Slash-GNR
April 17th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Sano smiles " help me make tea since I know Sasuke will eventually bring the cheif here for some small cut and knowing him he'll probably ask me for advice again so help with that"

Winter eyes widened but he immediately reacts and holds her close kissing her back passionately

Ronan felt her heart stop for a moment as he pulled her close and kissed her. She kissed him back wrapping her arms around his neck, but then she pulled away "I shouldn't be acting like this.. I'm the chiefs daughter," she said as she looked down her arms still around his neck.

Spikes
April 17th, 2017, 09:57 PM
"..So you want to make tea for that?" he huffed softly, shaking his head. "I don't know how to make tea. What can I do?" he was honestly hopeless in that department. It was probably something quite simple, though he'd never taken the time to make it himself, or even drink any.
( Sasukewolf (madness) )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 17th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Winter smiles " and? No one is here besides my love you can be free with me around "

Sano laughs softly " tea calms him down " he says as he begins to walk into his hut " just find some water and heat it up using the fire place I'll get the herbs "

Spikes
April 17th, 2017, 10:07 PM
"..Right." he followed the man into his hut, looking about. There was no need, this place may as well have been his own hut, that was how often he ended up visiting. "..That's all?" Wow, it really was easy. Now he was rather annoyed that he thought it was some complex routine. Taking any medium-sized pot he could, he took out his flask, pouring the remnants into the pot. He could always go back to a fresh water opening to find more. Making his way over to the fireplace, he crouched beside it, holding the pot above the flames.
( Sasukewolf (madness) )

Slash-GNR
April 17th, 2017, 10:21 PM
Ronan looked up at him, then she wrapped her arms right around him and put her head on his chest. "I don't know if I can keep a secret," she said as she shut her eyes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 18th, 2017, 11:53 AM
Sano laughs softly " yep I'll do the rest " he says as he begins to walk up to him putting some herbs into the hot water

Winter smiles " don't worry just don't say anything until we meet each other again at midnight every night "

Slash-GNR
April 18th, 2017, 11:58 AM
Sano laughs softly " yep I'll do the rest " he says as he begins to walk up to him putting some herbs into the hot water

Winter smiles " don't worry just don't say anything until we meet each other again at midnight every night "

"Ok," she said simply as she hugged him tight. "You should go hunting now," she stated as she pulled away.

Spikes
April 18th, 2017, 02:54 PM
"How often do you make tea, anyway?" he averted his attention to the healer, eyes away from the water and the flames. "..Well, how often do you have to, anyway?" he raised an eyebrow. He hadn't stayed in camp long enough to see just how freaked out Sasuke got, so he assumed that it couldn't be too bad.
Although, he'd averted his attention for too long, and the flames began to lick at his hands, as well. He hadn't noticed until a biting pain had afflicted his hand, quickly pulling it and the tea away with a hiss.
( Sasukewolf (madness) )

Wolvesregion
April 19th, 2017, 04:14 PM
(Recap?)

Spikes
April 19th, 2017, 04:24 PM
( The Bloody Kitty I think Ronan and Winter are now a thing? And bruss and sano are making tea for sasuke. That's about all I know )
( Sasukewolf (madness) bump )