PDA

View Full Version : Ask an Australian

Empress Of Evil
April 15th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Welp, looks like a new trend has started. I'm joining in. Ask away! Hopefully i'll be able to answer your questions. If I can't give you an answer then....bleh.

Rivergold
April 15th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Does it really never snow in Australia?

Have you ever had a cinnamon roll?

savage scar
April 16th, 2017, 12:53 AM
1) I live in Australia too!

2) What state are you in right now?

Empress Of Evil
April 17th, 2017, 02:49 AM
Rivergold It depends on where you are. In some parts of Australia is does snow but it doesn't snow in others. Like where i'm living it doesn't snow.
And uh no, I haven't.

savage scar Ooh that's cool! I'm in NSW, you?

Spikes
April 17th, 2017, 03:08 AM
Empress Of Evil
So the amount of Australians found grows! I didn't know you were in Australia c:
I'm in QLD currently, always have been cx
So:
What's it like in NSW? I haven't been outside of my state, unless I'm going overseas, surprisingly cx

savage scar
April 17th, 2017, 10:41 AM
Rivergold It depends on where you are. In some parts of Australia is does snow but it doesn't snow in others. Like where i'm living it doesn't snow.
And uh no, I haven't.

savage scar Ooh that's cool! I'm in NSW, you?

I'm in QLD, like Jazz, and for some more info

I am in the most haunted town in AUSTRALIA

Rivergold
April 17th, 2017, 12:34 PM
[CENTER]Rivergold It depends on where you are. In some parts of Australia is does snow but it doesn't snow in others. Like where i'm living it doesn't snow.
And uh no, I haven't.

...Do cinnamon rolls even exist there?

AbsurdJinx
April 17th, 2017, 12:51 PM
are these (http://www.ozanimals.com/image/albums/australia/Spider/S00050-001.jpg) real

Empress Of Evil
April 21st, 2017, 08:58 AM
Jazz Ooh i've never been to QLD. And, it's pretty nice in NSW! The weather is quite nice and therr are a few itneresting places to go to ^^

savage scar that sounds....lovely XD what's it called? I doubt i'd have heard of it. I don't usually involve myself to much with the towns of QLD

Rivergold I haven't seen one before but i'm pretty sure that they do

AbsurdJinx Look's like a huntsman spider to me, so yes. If that's a huntsman then yes it does exist DX We actually had a huntsman in our classroom last year. My teacher screamed and ran across the room when she saw it o.o

savage scar
April 21st, 2017, 07:15 PM
Jazz Ooh i've never been to QLD. And, it's pretty nice in NSW! The weather is quite nice and therr are a few itneresting places to go to ^^

savage scar that sounds....lovely XD what's it called? I doubt i'd have heard of it. I don't usually involve myself to much with the towns of QLD

Rivergold I haven't seen one before but i'm pretty sure that they do

AbsurdJinx Look's like a huntsman spider to me, so yes. If that's a huntsman then yes it does exist DX We actually had a huntsman in our classroom last year. My teacher screamed and ran across the room when she saw it o.o

I live in a little town called Toowoomba, and yes, we do have cinnamon Rolls in Australia and I'm not too sure if that's a huntsman, I have seen a huntsman up close, and it was gray with darker stripes, but it looks like it, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadronyche_infensa and this little guy is most native to Toowoomba, where I live, and I can kill you