PDA

View Full Version : What traits do you think a good Clan leader has?

Streamtail
October 26th, 2022, 09:09 PM
I think a good clan leader should be kind, sympathetic, calm-headed, and respectful. What about you? :spinning: :kittyface:

.Sein
October 26th, 2022, 09:11 PM
Respectful, stern, loyal, follows the code, and trustworthy

Streamtail
October 26th, 2022, 09:14 PM
Respectful, stern, loyal, follows the code, and trustworthy
Cool! :)

Quietheart
October 26th, 2022, 09:19 PM
Cool! :)

Must be adaptable or firm in tone but flexible in nature. They need to be able to rely on their subordinates so they must be cautious but also confident in those they place their trust in. That confidence must stem from a high standard of character that they repeatedly show to their clan, making them hard to reproach. Most importantly they must genuinely care for the cats they lead, allowing their trusted subordinates to tell them when they are being to reckless or to soft.

Streamtail
October 26th, 2022, 09:21 PM
Must be adaptable or firm in tone but flexible in nature. They need to be able to rely on their subordinates so they must be cautious but also confident in those they place their trust in. That confidence must stem from a high standard of character that they repeatedly show to their clan, making them hard to reproach. Most importantly they must genuinely care for the cats they lead, allowing their trusted subordinates to tell them when they are being to reckless or to soft.
Kayz, sounds good!

Streamtail
October 27th, 2022, 08:32 PM
Bumpsy!

RavensCall
October 27th, 2022, 08:34 PM
A strict leader who understands what their clan needs and wants, and listens to their clanmates, unless the want is ridiculous.

Streamtail
October 27th, 2022, 08:36 PM
A strict leader who understands what their clan needs and wants, and listens to their clanmates, unless the want is ridiculous.
Okay, I get that :)

Faith.
October 27th, 2022, 08:38 PM
Selfless, brave but also smart, level-headed, and witty. Someone who can make fast decisions that go towards the good of their clan. Even if that means that they have to step down from leadership. Someone who knows when to stop, and is willing to trust.

Streamtail
October 27th, 2022, 08:45 PM
Selfless, brave but also smart, level-headed, and witty. Someone who can make fast decisions that go towards the good of their clan. Even if that means that they have to step down from leadership. Someone who knows when to stop, and is willing to trust.
I agree strongly.

SpiritedWarrior
October 27th, 2022, 08:54 PM
Strong, loyal, and kind to their Clanmates. Always willing to listen and be honest and not afraid to tell the Clan what’s what and must be firm when a serious problem arises such as danger or problems amongst the Clan.

Streamtail
October 27th, 2022, 08:58 PM
Strong, loyal, and kind to their Clanmates. Always willing to listen and be honest and not afraid to tell the Clan what’s what and must be firm when a serious problem arises such as danger or problems amongst the Clan.
Ooo yeah, I like that! :kittyface: :batmansmiley:

Faith.
October 27th, 2022, 09:08 PM
I agree strongly.
:3

poppy
May 31st, 2023, 10:18 PM
slayness