PDA

View Full Version : Flight .182

Fallpotato
April 15th, 2017, 10:05 AM
Welcome, may I show you to your seat? Here you can sit here. Now, I hope you enjoy your ride.

This is based off a plane which went over the Bermuda Triangle and no one ever found the survivors. Us in this case, will survive on a island and we just have to survive. You can have some survivor skills (if you do irl) or all of dem (if you do irl) so better start studying buddy. XD alright now for the form.

Form
Name
Crush
Gf/Bf
Appearance
Other
Suggestions
Questions

My form
Name Jake Pomter/Mike pomter
Age both 17
Gender male, male
Crush open for both
Gf/Bf later from crush for both
Appearance https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6e/60/26/6e602615c2fc637c478b5299bf922304.jpg Jake on right Mike on left without glasses
Other no
Suggestions no
Questions no

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 10:19 AM
Name: Dawn sunset
Personality: brave,a little stubborn,Gets easily angered,Nice,Will get on her bad side if you mess with her or her friends.
Appearance: brown skin,can be seen with a black hoodie and a golden necklace.Has blue eyes,dark red hair,And a white shirt.
Other:has been trained as a ninja for a few years.Has a cat named Harry
Crush: open

strog13
April 15th, 2017, 10:19 AM
Name: Rose Hunter
Crush: n/a
Gf/Bf: n/a
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/tjOwlMU.jpg
Other: n/a
Suggestions: n/a
Questions: Where was the flight supposed to land?

Fallpotato
April 15th, 2017, 10:25 AM
Name: Dawn sunset
Personality: brave,a little stubborn,Gets easily angered,Nice,Will get on her bad side if you mess with her or her friends.
Appearance: brown skin,can be seen with a black hoodie and a golden necklace.Has blue eyes,dark red hair,And a white shirt.
Other:has been trained as a ninja for a few years.Has a cat named Harry
Not accepted. Please use the form above

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 10:31 AM
Form
Name: Dawn Sunset
Crush:Open
Gf/Bf:none
Other:Has cat named Harry,has been trained as a ninja for a few years.
Suggestions:none
Questions:none

Mousy
April 15th, 2017, 10:32 AM
Name- Jenna
Age- 12
Gender -female
Crush- Um.. open I guess?
Gf/Bf- none
Appearance - http://pre10.deviantart.net/c673/th/pre/f/2011/121/9/0/anime_young_girl_by_theunoun-d3fdplr.jpg
Other-Hello, friend!
Suggestions-no
Questions- no

Fallpotato
April 15th, 2017, 10:37 AM
Form
Name: Dawn Sunset
Crush:Open
Gf/Bf:none
Other:Has cat named Harry,has been trained as a ninja for a few years.
Accepted but no pets

Fallpotato
April 15th, 2017, 10:37 AM
Name- Jenna
Age- 12
Gender -female
Crush- Um.. open I guess?
Gf/Bf- none
Appearance - http://pre10.deviantart.net/c673/th/pre/f/2011/121/9/0/anime_young_girl_by_theunoun-d3fdplr.jpg
Other-Hello, friend!
Suggestions-no
Questions- no
Accepted

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 10:38 AM
Accepted but no pets
Fine =(

Fallpotato
April 15th, 2017, 10:42 AM
Fine =(
*slap* stop frowning this is realistic, no pet would've survived a plane crash into water and then on an island

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 10:45 AM
Can I add one more character?

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 10:46 AM
*slap* stop frowning this is realistic, no pet would've survived a plane crash into water and then on an island
You got a point

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 11:01 AM
Form
Name: Harry Sunset
Gf/Bf: Open
Appearance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/0b/4f/69/0b4f69b21dec48877274dcb989aee14f.jpg
Other: is Dawn brother

strog13
April 15th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Name: Rose Hunter
Crush: n/a
Gf/Bf: n/a
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/tjOwlMU.jpg
Other: n/a
Suggestions: n/a
Questions: Where was the flight supposed to land?
Was I accepted?

Silhouettes
April 15th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Name: Elodie Park
Gender/ F
Crush: Jake?
BF/GF: N/A
Apperance: http://pm1.narvii.com/5590/8b85038ad718375c825107d8e540210d670b231a_hq.jpg
Other: Her mum was on a survival show called 'The Wheel', and taught her some of her skills. Elodie also watched other Survival Shows
Suggestions: Nupe
Questions: Nupe

Edmia
April 15th, 2017, 09:15 PM
Just gonna do one that sounds similar to me~

Name: Abby
Crush: Open
Appearance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/49/78/da/4978dac8a379f30665a7f6aa39903796.jpg
(Except with a darker blue eye color, a little wider(just a little!) and slightly lighter shade of brown hair.)
Other:Nope
Suggestions: Can there be weird phenomenons that happen on the island?
Questions:Am I accepted? Lol

Fallpotato
April 15th, 2017, 11:28 PM
Alright, all are accepted and we may start :)

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 15th, 2017, 11:34 PM
Name Damien
Age 18
Gender male
Crush open
Gf/Bf open
Appearance tall dark, muscular and long black hair with brown eyes
Other no
Suggestions all mine were said
Questions nope

Darky
April 16th, 2017, 07:45 AM
Alright, all are accepted and we may start :)
I am ready to start

Fallpotato
April 16th, 2017, 09:55 AM
Name Damien
Age 18
Gender male
Crush open
Gf/Bf open
Appearance tall dark, muscular and long black hair with brown eyes
Other no
Suggestions all mine were said
Questions nope
Accepted

Darky
April 16th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Just gonna do one that sounds similar to me~

Name: Abby
Crush: Open
Appearance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/49/78/da/4978dac8a379f30665a7f6aa39903796.jpg
(Except with a darker blue eye color, a little wider(just a little!) and slightly lighter shade of brown hair.)
Other:Nope
Suggestions: Can there be weird phenomenons that happen on the island?
Questions:Am I accepted? Lol

Hey Edmia want to ship Harry and Abby in this roleplay?)

Edmia
April 16th, 2017, 02:28 PM
Hey Edmia want to ship Harry and Abby in this roleplay?)

Let's wait until they meet, but sure.)

Abby sat impatiently in her seat, waiting for the flight attendant to bring her water. All she wanted to do is get home. The vacation with her aunt was nice, but she was homesick. She was sitting next to a dark haired boy. She thought the flight attendants called him Harry, but other than that she had no idea who he was.

Darky
April 16th, 2017, 02:30 PM
:hug:Let's wait until they meet, but sure.)

Abby sat impatiently in her seat, waiting for the flight attendant to bring her water. All she wanted to do is get home. The vacation with her aunt was nice, but she was homesick, not to mention she hated flying. She was sitting next to a dark haired boy. She thought the flight attendants called him Harry, but other than that she had no idea who he was.
Dawn said behind her younger brother Harry as she listened to music.
"Hi?"Harry said nervously as he stares at Abby.

Edmia
April 16th, 2017, 02:33 PM
:hug:
Dawn said behind her younger brother Harry as she listened to music.
"Hi?"Harry said nervously as he stares at Abby.
Abby glanced at Harry. "Hey." She said, a tad bit flat. "I heard we are flying I've the Bermuda Triangle, so I'm a little grumpy and nervous." She said, giving him a sweet smile.

Darky
April 16th, 2017, 02:51 PM
Abby glanced at Harry. "Hey." She said, a tad bit flat. "I heard we are flying I've the Bermuda Triangle, so I'm a little grumpy and nervous." She said, giving him a sweet smile.
"I'm with my older sister and I don't know where I'm going"Harry said knowing Dawn was listening to music,"And going over the place where planes when and didn't come back,so I'm grumpy that my sister dragged on here"Harry said in a grumpy voice.Dawn kicked Harry chair,"I heard that"She said madly.

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 16th, 2017, 02:54 PM
Damien sat in his seat listening to music through his ear buds. He was calm and was silent for the most part.

Edmia
April 16th, 2017, 03:06 PM
"I'm with my older sister and I don't know where I'm going"Harry said knowing Dawn was listening to music,"And going over the place where planes when and didn't come back,so I'm grumpy that my sister dragged on here"Harry said in a grumpy voice.Dawn kicked Harry chair,"I heard that"She said madly.

Abby nodded, then took the water from the flight attendant who came back. "Well I'm Abby Malstrom. You're Harry....?" She introduced herself.

Darky
April 16th, 2017, 03:11 PM
Abby nodded, then took the water from the flight attendant who came back. "Well I'm Abby Malstrom. You're Harry....?" She introduced herself.
"Yes I'm Harry Sunset "Harry introduced his self to Abby

Edmia
April 16th, 2017, 03:15 PM
"Yes I'm Harry Sunset "Harry introduced his self to Abby

"Well nice to meet you" She said.

Darky
April 16th, 2017, 03:27 PM
"Well nice to meet you" She said.
"Nice to meet you to"Harry said as he smiled

Edmia
April 16th, 2017, 04:48 PM
"Nice to meet you to"Harry said as he smiled

All of a sudden the plane started rocking back and forth, the air masks came down. Abby frantically grabbed the mask, putting it on quickly. She held on tight to the arm rests, preparing herself for impact. Screaming echoed through her head. Then, it was black...
--
Smoke....Smoke filled Abby's lungs as she lay unconscious. She was towards the back of the plane, the nose of the plane was submerged underwater. The plane was sinking. People's screaming felt distant as they boarded the safety tube boat thingy(lol! I don't know what it is called!). snowdrop

Darky
April 16th, 2017, 05:12 PM
All of a sudden the plane started rocking back and forth, the air masks came down. Abby frantically grabbed the mask, putting it on quickly. She held on tight to the arm rests, preparing herself for impact. Screaming echoed through her head. Then, it was black...
--
Smoke....Smoke filled Abby's lungs as she lay unconscious. She was towards the back of the plane, the nose of the plane was submerged underwater. The plane was sinking. People's screaming felt distant as they boarded the safety tube boat thingy(lol! I don't know what it is called!). snowdrop
"What's happening "Harry asked as he the plane when down.Harry hanged on to the chair as he couldn't see dawn.
Dawn foot was jammed between 2 fallen seats,she couldn't swim up and was losing air.She threw her necklace at Harry to let him know she was alive but stuck.

Edmia
April 16th, 2017, 05:30 PM
"What's happening "Harry asked as he the plane when down.Harry hanged on to the chair as he couldn't see dawn.
Dawn foot was jammed between 2 fallen seats,she couldn't swim up and was losing air.She threw her necklace at Harry to let him know she was alive but stuck.

Cold water hit Abby's face, but she still lay unconscious. She was starting to inhale little bits of water now...

(Could maybe Harry wake her up?)

Darky
April 16th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Cold water hit Abby's face, but she still lay unconscious. She was starting to inhale little bits of water now...

(Could maybe Harry wake her up?)
Harry dived down in the water,"Abby!"Harry said as he grabbed her.
Dawn tried to get her foot lose as the plane was slowly falling.

Darky
April 16th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Harry dived down in the water,"Abby!"Harry said as he grabbed her.
Dawn tried to get her foot lose as the plane was slowly falling.
Harry goes down to get Dawn as he drags Abby and dawn to the closest island with out stopping.

Edmia
April 16th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Harry goes down to get Dawn as he drags Abby and dawn to the closest island with out stopping.

Abby lay on the beach, slowly waking up. Her vision was blurry, but she made out Harry's figure along with another girl. The sun was bright, and she was confused. What's going on...?

Darky
April 16th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Abby lay on the beach, slowly waking up. Her vision was blurry, but she made out Harry's figure along with another girl. The sun was bright, and she was confused. What's going on...?
Harry was soaked,"You ok Abby?"he asked staring at her.

Edmia
April 16th, 2017, 10:18 PM
Harry was soaked,"You ok Abby?"he asked staring at her.

Abby slowly sat up, which caused her to cough up water. "Uh I think so...?" She squeaked out.

Fallpotato
April 17th, 2017, 07:50 AM
Jake sat up and brushed sand off him. He quickly checked his pocket and found his black and red knife. He sighed relieved. He looked around to make sure everyone was ok. He went into the coconut trees next to the beach. He cut some brush and put them down. He grabbed a rock and slashed his rock and knife together creating sparks and then a fire. He blew on it and soon it was going. He climbed the coconut trees and grabbed 3 green coconuts and 3 brown. He tore the husk off with his knife and put it in the fire. He kept them un opened just in case for later

Darky
April 17th, 2017, 02:31 PM
Abby slowly sat up, which caused her to cough up water. "Uh I think so...?" She squeaked out.
"Ok"Harry said
(Got back from school)

Edmia
April 17th, 2017, 09:29 PM
"Ok"Harry said
(Got back from school)
Abby nodded. There were not a whole lot of survivors, maybe 30? However, one stranger started to catch her eye. He was building a fire. "Hey, fire!" She said to Henry and the woman whom she still didn't know. She jumped up ran over, watching the fire crackle. Without asking, she sat down, her eyes focused on the bright glare. "So warm..."

snowdrop

Fallpotato
April 17th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Abby nodded. There were not a whole lot of survivors, maybe 30? However, one stranger started to catch her eye. He was building a fire. "Hey, fire!" She said to Henry and the woman whom she still didn't know. She jumped up ran over, watching the fire crackle. Without asking, she sat down, her eyes focused on the bright glare. "So warm..."

snowdrop
Jake looked at her "hello. Im guessing you're Abby? Nice to meet you. You might wanna stay with me for awhile" He smiled