PDA

View Full Version : The bells are ringing! [Private]

lilith
April 14th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Alright alright this is only closed to the public the only people who may comment/roleplay here is those who are tagged!This is Raine and mines wedding <3 How this will be roleplayed is via cats because why not!

Now for the guests!
woly pupy Pathos Moonfur Skye Sasukewolf (madness) Jazz Brooklyn Trees Sweet Skittles Slash-GNR Ludicrous Lunacy >Pepsi< aK_face Bright Crow Duskflight Fawn fenic! Gamer j a k e Lawlipop Lonestar23 meraki Agnate Piketooth reddykins starfall Suspiciousmindz TwilightPaw The Bloody Kitty StarclansLight Noire coldheart Vanellen
Note if you are a close friend of either me and or raine you may also join! If you were mentioned and you would rather not be apart of this just simply say "Please don't include me" And I'll remove your name from the list!
Now for the forms

Name:
Moons:
Looks:
Personality:
What you want to do to contribue to the wedding (priest bridesmaid dj etc):
Is there something you want to tell us:
Others:

IF you are from the wolypup fam you are aloud to use yiur characters based from that! Just link it and do the last three things from the form above!

If you have any questions do be afraid to say! And thank you for joining <3

ameko
April 14th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Name:
Whimbrel
Moons:
12 moons
Looks:
ref 1 (http://what-a-tragedy.weebly.com/uploads/8/6/6/2/86620624/1200px-egyptian-mau-bronze_orig.jpg) with a flowercrown aND a cute lil tie like this (http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/07/25/article-2378074-1AFE60F4000005DC-501_634x441.jpg) <3
Personality:
​[ ambitious - clever - polite - witty ]
​[ anxious - needy - self-conscious - sarcastic ]
at first glance, they seem very well-put together. with a poised gait, straight shoulders, and a tail carefully raised into the air, what could possibly be wrong about them? if you become acquainted with them, they are normally very quiet, and only put their two-bits in when they feel that is it of the utmost importance. they are not extremely rude nor are they very generous. once you grow closer to them, they will become much, much more outgoing. their regal appearance completely breaks down; they are very excitable and will make as many sarcastic remarks as they please. upon not receiving the desired amount of attention, they will likely go into a silent, pouty mood until you apologize. if you are their enemy, they will try to ignore you as best as they can and may even seem to be the slightest bit frightened of you, but if you approach them, they will not hesitate to hiss.

they have dry humour and can easily come up with witty puns on the spot. oftentimes, whimbrel feels as though the only reason cats hang out with them is because of their humour. they try to maintain their appearance as well as they can, always trying to look the absolute best that they can be. idespite how wonderful they seem, they can cry on the spot. if you ask for them to cry; they cry. if you yell at them; they cry. if you drop their piece of prey; they cry. they will sob at everything.

if their mood drops or they fall into a depressed mood, they stop eating. the lack of food in stomach urges them onward and almost gives them a sense of relief. they brush off others and completely isolate themselves.
What you want to do to contribue to the wedding:
groomsman 0000:
you guys are p cute
Others:
N/A

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 14th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Name: Loon
Moons: 11
Looks: uhhhh hang on
Personality:..me??
What you want to do to contribue to the wedding (priest bridesmaid dj etc): flower girl except its loon so itll prolly be rocks or smth
Is there something you want to tell us: lemme find her outfit
Others: [tie (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/96/Four-In-Hand_tie_knot.JPG)][hoodie (http://www.scottevest.com/media/img/p_hoodie-black_zm.jpg)][skirt (http://img.romwe.com/images/romwe.com/201412/1418453962502630473.jpg)]

bc this all works

lilith
April 14th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Name:
Whimbrel
Moons:
12 moons
Looks:
ref 1 (http://what-a-tragedy.weebly.com/uploads/8/6/6/2/86620624/1200px-egyptian-mau-bronze_orig.jpg) with a flowercrown <3
Personality:
at first glance, they seem very well-put together. with a poised gait, straight shoulders, and a tail carefully raised into the air, what could possibly be wrong about them? if you become acquainted with them, they are normally very quiet, and only put their two-bits in when they feel that is it of the utmost importance. they are not extremely rude nor are they very generous. once you grow closer to them, they will become much, much more outgoing. their regal appearance completely breaks down; they are very excitable and will make as many sarcastic remarks as they please. upon not receiving the desired amount of attention, they will likely go into a silent, pouty mood until you apologize. if you are their enemy, they will try to ignore you as best as they can and may even seem to be the slightest bit frightened of you, but if you approach them, they will not hesitate to hiss.

they have dry humour and can easily come up with witty puns on the spot. oftentimes, whimbrel feels as though the only reason cats hang out with them is because of their humour. they try to maintain their appearance as well as they can, always trying to look the absolute best that they can be. idespite how wonderful they seem, they can cry on the spot. if you ask for them to cry; they cry. if you yell at them; they cry. if you drop their piece of prey; they cry. they will sob at everything.

if their mood drops or they fall into a depressed mood, they stop eating. the lack of food in stomach urges them onward and almost gives them a sense of relief. they brush off others and completely isolate themselves.
groomsman 0000:
you guys are p cute
Others:
N/A
accepted <3

graves
April 14th, 2017, 07:36 PM
What wouldn't a wedding be without wolfdancer?

Her character page:
http://cassmeoussidehowboutdah.weebly.com/wolfdancer.html
What you want to do to contribue to the wedding (priest bridesmaid dj etc): nothing, as she is a parent of turtle, but she will give a v good speech
Is there something you want to tell us: v gay
Others: nah

lilith
April 14th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Name: Loon
Moons: 11
Looks: uhhhh hang on
Personality:..me??
What you want to do to contribue to the wedding (priest bridesmaid dj etc): flower girl except its loon so itll prolly be rocks or smth
Is there something you want to tell us: lemme find her outfit
Others: /
cx accepted

rubinaito
Please do not add me?

lilith
What wouldn't a wedding be without wolfdancer?

Her character page:
http://cassmeoussidehowboutdah.weebly.com/wolfdancer.html
What you want to do to contribue to the wedding (priest bridesmaid dj etc): nothing, as she is a parent of turtle, but she will give a v good speech
Is there something you want to tell us: v gay
Others: nah

acceptedd

Brilliance
April 14th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Name: Noire
Moons: 6
Looks: Herey~ (http://noirewarriorcats.weebly.com/noirepaw.html)
Personality: This first thing you would know about this she-cat is her quiet state. She does not approach anyone unless they approach her. She may come off as cold-faced, meaning expressionless, but once you get past that tough exterior, there's a sweet smile and a sweet persona waiting behind there. At first glance, many could tell that she may be shy, but this is not the case. She is not shy nor is she stuck-up. She is quiet, but she loves to joke and be rambunctious with those she knows; like her mother and her siblings.
This she-cat is also very self-indulgent. She's independent, and a quick learner. She basically picks up everything to know by visual appeal. Once she watches someone else do something, it implants in her mind, and she programs to do it herself. This is only because she hates depending on others and best believe that if she knew how to do it, then she would get it done on her own time.
This she-cat is a lover. She does not like fighting or bickering. She love to make friends, despite first glance when looking her way. Along with her naturally loving trait, she's familial. Family is extremely important to her which is why she adores all her siblings and will always be there for them. She loves being in the comfort of her mother's paws, and helping out with family matters as best as she could. She secretly loves to shine out, but is afraid of the spotlight. You would never see this she-cat in the middle of a crowd. If you are lucky enough you might find her walking outside the crowd, or better yet, no where in sight. Which comes her loner trait.
There's no doubt that this she-cat loves her family to her core, but she also enjoys her alone time. She love to lay in green grass, relaxing or rolling around. Whenever she's alone, a peaceful alone, she's content.
Another thing that's important to know is that this she-cat is flirty. From being a small flirt to becoming an affectionate flirt. The trait seems to come naturally, as every word spilled out her mouth is some type of flirtatious retort or a sweet compliment. Don't let that fool you, for this female is also very sarcastic. Sarcastic to a max. Especially if she's annoyed, you would hear it in her attitude. She's very ambitious, wanting to prove herself constantly to her family--whether it's through learning a new skill or showing off a new trick. She love to learn to learn and study the world around her. She has big dreams and isn't afraid to let whoever wants to listen to them.
The last most interesting thing about this black kitty is her cheerful state. She gets excited about any and everything! She enjoys laughing--whether it's making others laugh or they're making her laugh! She is a sweet soul that love to help out the world around her. She wishes to inspire others, and complete many goals in her life.
Though everyone is not perfect, and this she-cat is known to hold a grudge for however long it will last. She is headstrong; stubborn, and sometimes will not heed a word you say. She could sometime be heavily discouraged, depending on the damage inflicted, and carry a cruel sense of humor that leaves others in the dark.
What you want to do to contribue to the wedding (priest bridesmaid dj etc): BRIDESMAID, WEDDING PLANNER XD
Is there something you want to tell us: Ohhhhhhhhh WELCOME TO THE FAM RAINE!!!!! I'm soooooo proud of you Turtie!! Sister about to cry now ;w;
Others: Nahh

lilith
April 14th, 2017, 07:41 PM
Please do not add me?
As you wish!
You were invited on raine's behalf but I will take your wishes of not joining *bows*

lilith
April 14th, 2017, 07:42 PM
Personality: This first thing you would know about this she-cat is her quiet state. She does not approach anyone unless they approach her. She may come off as cold-faced, meaning expressionless, but once you get past that tough exterior, there's a sweet smile and a sweet persona waiting behind there. At first glance, many could tell that she may be shy, but this is not the case. She is not shy nor is she stuck-up. She is quiet, but she loves to joke and be rambunctious with those she knows; like her mother and her siblings.
This she-cat is also very self-indulgent. She's independent, and a quick learner. She basically picks up everything to know by visual appeal. Once she watches someone else do something, it implants in her mind, and she programs to do it herself. This is only because she hates depending on others and best believe that if she knew how to do it, then she would get it done on her own time.
This she-cat is a lover. She does not like fighting or bickering. She love to make friends, despite first glance when looking her way. Along with her naturally loving trait, she's familial. Family is extremely important to her which is why she adores all her siblings and will always be there for them. She loves being in the comfort of her mother's paws, and helping out with family matters as best as she could. She secretly loves to shine out, but is afraid of the spotlight. You would never see this she-cat in the middle of a crowd. If you are lucky enough you might find her walking outside the crowd, or better yet, no where in sight. Which comes her loner trait.
There's no doubt that this she-cat loves her family to her core, but she also enjoys her alone time. She love to lay in green grass, relaxing or rolling around. Whenever she's alone, a peaceful alone, she's content.
Another thing that's important to know is that this she-cat is flirty. From being a small flirt to becoming an affectionate flirt. The trait seems to come naturally, as every word spilled out her mouth is some type of flirtatious retort or a sweet compliment. Don't let that fool you, for this female is also very sarcastic. Sarcastic to a max. Especially if she's annoyed, you would hear it in her attitude. She's very ambitious, wanting to prove herself constantly to her family--whether it's through learning a new skill or showing off a new trick. She love to learn to learn and study the world around her. She has big dreams and isn't afraid to let whoever wants to listen to them.
The last most interesting thing about this black kitty is her cheerful state. She gets excited about any and everything! She enjoys laughing--whether it's making others laugh or they're making her laugh! She is a sweet soul that love to help out the world around her. She wishes to inspire others, and complete many goals in her life.
Though everyone is not perfect, and this she-cat is known to hold a grudge for however long it will last. She is headstrong; stubborn, and sometimes will not heed a word you say. She could sometime be heavily discouraged, depending on the damage inflicted, and carry a cruel sense of humor that leaves others in the dark.
What you want to do to contribue to the wedding (priest bridesmaid dj etc): BRIDESMAID, WEDDING PLANNER XD
Is there something you want to tell us: Ohhhhhhhhh WELCOME TO THE FAM RAINE!!!!! I'm soooooo proud of you Turtie!! Sister about to cry now ;w;
cx we actually have it planned but acceptee

Dust
April 14th, 2017, 07:48 PM
Name:

Dust

Moons:

30 moons

Looks:

|ref (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/69/9e/82/699e82f5e7e8b115d13d2a951f49143b.jpg)|

Personality:

The gay uncle you never had, but always wanted. This affectionate boy is always known as the one crying at weddings and fighting other cats for the flowers. He's a happy-go-lucky cat with a big heart, and an even bigger sense of humor. Dust tends to always give some sort of parental or spiritual advice whenever he can. (On the spot I'm so sorry).

Dust has gotta walk someone down the isle and basically blubber the entire time

aaaaaaaaaa :nuggle:

Others:

nope

lilith
April 14th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Name:

Dust

Moons:

30 moons

Looks:

|ref (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/69/9e/82/699e82f5e7e8b115d13d2a951f49143b.jpg)|

Personality:

The gay uncle you never had, but always wanted. This affectionate boy is always known as the one crying at weddings and fighting other cats for the flowers. He's a happy-go-lucky cat with a big heart, and an even bigger sense of humor. Dust tends to always give some sort of parental or spiritual advice whenever he can. (On the spot I'm so sorry).

Others:

nope

accepted <3

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 14th, 2017, 07:52 PM
accepted <3
updated the outfit

skirt tie and hoodie actually works

lets see if loon can cut it

lilith
April 14th, 2017, 07:55 PM
updated the outfit

accepted anyways cx

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 14th, 2017, 08:02 PM
accepted anyways cx
ty ^^

wren
April 14th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Please do not add me?

*Cries silent tears*

bright !
April 14th, 2017, 08:19 PM
Name:Pansypaw (http://brightschildren.myfreesites.net/pansypaw)
Moons: somewhere around 12 to 14 moons- it's a wip
Looks: see link || with a fancy tux :>
Personality: see link
What you want to do to contribute to the wedding: priest ?
Is there something you want to tell us: congRATS MY FRIENDOS
Other: she's comfy around friends so she'll probs be a lil more silly n confident w/ her words y'know

Serendipity
April 14th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Alright alright this is only closed to the public the only people who may comment/roleplay here is those who are tagged!This is Raine and mines wedding <3 How this will be roleplayed is via cats because why not!

Now for the guests!
woly pupy Pathos Moonfur Skye Sasukewolf (madness) Jazz Brooklyn Trees Sweet Skittles Slash-GNR Ludicrous Lunacy >Pepsi< aK_face Braveheartedwarrior Bright Crow Duskflight Fawn fenic! Gamer j a k e Lawlipop Lonestar23 meraki Agnate Piketooth reddykins starfall Suspiciousmindz TwilightPaw The Bloody Kitty StarclansLight Noire coldheart Vanellen
Note if you are a close friend of either me and or raine you may also join! If you were mentioned and you would rather not be apart of this just simply say "Please don't include me" And I'll remove your name from the list!
Now for the forms

Name:
Moons:
Looks:
Personality:
Others:

IF you are from the wolypup fam you are aloud to use yiur characters based from that! Just link it and do the last three things from the form above!

Name: Peachypaw
Moons: 11 moons
Looks: http://dontstopbelieving.me/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/peachtribute-3.jpg
Personality: Basically me ;-;
What you want to do to contribue to the wedding (priest bridesmaid dj etc): De Preest :D
Is there something you want to tell us: :welcome: to the married world
Others: Do I know you xD

wren
April 14th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Also beloved guests, I would love to make an announcement. As a wedding gift ( which is not encouraged because I'm not going to steal from you lovely people ) perhaps somebody could catch the moment in which the kitties are wed! That would be amazing and I will pay for it ( Kk not real money cause I'm broke ) buuuuuttt if you could that would be amazing!

lilith
April 14th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Other: she's comfy around friends so she'll probs be a lil more silly n confident w/ her words y'know
Looks: http://dontstopbelieving.me/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/peachtribute-3.jpg
What you want to do to contribue to the wedding (priest bridesmaid dj etc): De Preest :D

you guys are accepted <3

and sweet probably not

wren
April 14th, 2017, 08:40 PM

I invited you sweety because I was on your guest list. Also. Congratulations!

wren
April 14th, 2017, 08:42 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b9/b0/2a/b9b02a938bc896b701066b59ed565781.jpg

I may look like I'm unhappy in this real life headshot [ of me In real life of course ] but I'm truly grinning beneath the mounds of floofy fur

Starfall
April 14th, 2017, 08:43 PM
of course I'm going to be apart of this!!
Name: Foampaw (http://starfallscharacters.weebly.com/foampaw.html)
Looks: In name,but with a flower crown of course <3
Personality: 100% me <3
What you want to contribute to the wedding: Hmm, I could be the second flower girl. If not than brides made
Is there something you want to tell us?: ;w; I'm so proud of you both, my siblings are growing up.
Other: have fun loves <3 <3

Poppyfrost
April 14th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Name: Skyheart
Moons: 12 moons
Looks: White and gray mottled she-cat with stormy blue eyes
Personality: Just like me, bois
What you want to do to contribue to the wedding (priest bridesmaid dj etc): Bridesmaid <3<3<3
Is there something you want to tell us: I love you guys :heartballoon4:
Others: :nuggle: :penguinballoon:

lilith
April 14th, 2017, 08:51 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b9/b0/2a/b9b02a938bc896b701066b59ed565781.jpg

I may look like I'm unhappy in this real life headshot [ of me In real life of course ] but I'm truly grinning beneath the mounds of floofy fur

OMG CUTE AAAAAAA <3<3

What you want to contribute to the wedding: Hmm, I could be the second flower girl. If not than brides made
Is there something you want to tell us?: ;w; I'm so proud of you both, my siblings are growing up.

What you want to do to contribue to the wedding (priest bridesmaid dj etc): Bridesmaid <3<3<3
Both accepted <3

wren
April 14th, 2017, 09:46 PM
OMG CUTE AAAAAAA <3<3

Both accepted <3

Shall we start love? I've met your parents.
Now I need to need your endless amt of siblings.
Considering I don't have many you don't have
lots of work cut out for you dear.

lilith
April 14th, 2017, 09:50 PM
Shall we start love? I've met your parents.
Now I need to need your endless amt of siblings.
Considering I don't have many you don't have
lots of work cut out for you dear.

;o; we should wait for some of em to join in! since most of them are asleep ;o;

wren
April 14th, 2017, 09:51 PM
:floatingheartballoo

;o; we should wait for some of em to join in! since most of them are asleep ;o;

Sorry! The excitement is so unreal. <3

lilith
April 14th, 2017, 10:00 PM
:floatingheartballoo

Sorry! The excitement is so unreal. <3
:floatingheartballoo:penguinballoon::backhug:
I know im so exciteddddd ~

coldheart
April 14th, 2017, 10:24 PM
Name: Coldheart
Moons: 22 moons
Looks: dark grey short fur. A patch of black fur around his right eye. His right eye has a large scar from the top to his snout, bright blue eyes, strong hind legs, pointy ears, long sharp teeth and a long snout.
Personality: Coldheart is rough around the edges but is kind and would die protecting cats who are close to him. He is quite lonely and deprived of socialisation. If confronted will be aggressive and is not afraid of a fight.
What you want to do to contribue to the wedding (priest bridesmaid dj etc): anything that you need I'm there.
Is there something you want to tell us: I am so happy for you guys, I'm glad that you guys are happy together. I hope for the best with u two and thank you for inviting me.
Others:

lilith
April 14th, 2017, 11:17 PM
Looks: dark grey short fur. A patch of black fur around his right eye. His right eye has a large scar from the top to his snout, bright blue eyes, strong hind legs, pointy ears, long sharp teeth and a long snout.
Personality: Coldheart is rough around the edges but is kind and would die protecting cats who are close to him. He is quite lonely and deprived of socialisation. If confronted will be aggressive and is not afraid of a fight.
What you want to do to contribue to the wedding (priest bridesmaid dj etc): anything that you need I'm there.
Is there something you want to tell us: I am so happy for you guys, I'm glad that you guys are happy together. I hope for the best with u two and thank you for inviting me.
Others:
Accepted

Serendipity
April 14th, 2017, 11:28 PM
I invited you sweety because I was on your guest list. Also. Congratulations!
:D

Brooklyn Trees
April 15th, 2017, 03:22 AM
(Already existing cats or cats based off of ourselves or... I don't really know what I am supposed to do?)

lilith
April 15th, 2017, 04:06 AM
(Already existing cats or cats based off of ourselves or... I don't really know what I am supposed to do?)
Well it can just be a random cat thrown into the mix or one based off of well you. It just depends on what you want!

oats
April 15th, 2017, 06:30 AM
late as always
https://vesbian.tumblr.com/sweet <== honeycomb >:3c
theyll prolly freeze up if they gotta give a speech but all theyre here to do is eat and be gay
i am proud to see another one of my children married ! congrats~

lilith
April 15th, 2017, 10:54 AM
late as always
theyll prolly freeze up if they gotta give a speech but all theyre here to do is eat and be gay
Lol accepted cx

Brooklyn Trees
April 15th, 2017, 01:37 PM
I'ma just go with Moonpaw because she is one of the only cats I have who won't mess something up accidentally/purposely, talk in riddles or be too shy to talk.

Name: Moonpaw
Moons: 8-9ish
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a6/26/95/a6269563d203f122cff257e2c02855e0.jpg
Personality: She is a strict rule follower and wants to be able to aid the rules and laws set in place to the best of her abilities. She is loyal and loving, though also rather antisocial when it comes to most social things.
What you want to do to contribue to the wedding (priest bridesmaid dj etc): I can do whatever you would like me to do =^^=
Is there something you want to tell us: Oxygen is now scientifically classed as a metal.
Also, congratulations!
And a third I am on the other side of the world as of current and my time is switched so I don't get much internet access during most people's normal online hours.
Others: None that I can think of.

graves
April 15th, 2017, 01:57 PM
late as always
i insist honey be wolfs date

oats
April 15th, 2017, 02:10 PM
i insist honey be wolfs date
mmyes ofc

wren
April 15th, 2017, 02:12 PM
Hopes into my wedding thread*

graves
April 15th, 2017, 02:13 PM
mmyes ofc
They could wear matching honeysuckle crowns

judas
April 15th, 2017, 02:17 PM
Name: Sunpaw
Moons: 8
Looks: Golden tabby she cat with White paws and Blue eyes -cuzI'mtolazytogetaphoto-
Personality: You know annoying ol' me
What you want to do to contribue to the wedding (priest bridesmaid dj etc): Chef
Is there something you want to tell us: Congrats
Others: Im late

oats
April 15th, 2017, 02:21 PM
thats gay i love it!! yes!!

lilith
April 15th, 2017, 02:42 PM
I'ma just go with Moonpaw because she is one of the only cats I have who won't mess something up accidentally/purposely, talk in riddles or be too shy to talk.

Name: Moonpaw
Moons: 8-9ish
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a6/26/95/a6269563d203f122cff257e2c02855e0.jpg
Personality: She is a strict rule follower and wants to be able to aid the rules and laws set in place to the best of her abilities. She is loyal and loving, though also rather antisocial when it comes to most social things.
What you want to do to contribue to the wedding (priest bridesmaid dj etc): I can do whatever you would like me to do =^^=
Is there something you want to tell us: Oxygen is now scientifically classed as a metal.
Also, congratulations!
And a third I am on the other side of the world as of current and my time is switched so I don't get much internet access during most people's normal online hours.
Others: None that I can think of.
Acceptedvx

lilith
April 15th, 2017, 02:43 PM
Looks: Golden tabby she cat with White paws and Blue eyes -cuzI'mtolazytogetaphoto-
What you want to do to contribue to the wedding (priest bridesmaid dj etc): Chef
Accepted!!!!

Momotaro
April 15th, 2017, 02:43 PM
Name: Storm
Moons: 14 moons
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/97/88/e4/9788e4423a10ba20ce16cef5cebbee5e.jpg
Personality: Storm is a kind cat, she is sweet and talented, being extremely good at swimming and climbing. This personality is quick to fade, as when a cat upsets her or is rude to other she resorts to violence. And never trusting or giving them a chance. Ever. But if you stay on her good she will fight till the end. She's actually similar to Ivypool, and gets jealous extremely easily. Though she is honest, she can be very prideful.
What you want to do to contribue to the wedding (priest bridesmaid dj etc): uhhh.... Another Chef!
Is there something you want to tell us: I, as Raines internet sister, gives my blessing that doesn't matter.
Others: Due to miss understanding between me and Raine I wasn't a guest originally, but we sorted it out.

lilith
April 15th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3d/67/d3/3d67d39208034a72f666e1d3460091d4.jpg but wearing a orchid flower crown.
Personality: Storm is a kind cat, she is sweet and talented, being extremely good at swimming and climbing. This personality is quick to fade, as when a cat upsets her or is rude to other she resorts to violence. And never trusting or giving them a chance. Ever. But if you stay on her good she will fight till the end. She's actually similar to Ivypool, and gets jealous extremely easily. Though she is honest, she can be very prideful.
What you want to do to contribue to the wedding (priest bridesmaid dj etc): uhhh.... Another Chef!
Is there something you want to tell us: I, as Raines internet sister, gives my blessing that doesn't matter.
Others: Due to miss understanding between me and Raine I wasn't a guest originally, but we sorted it out. that's okay c: Accepted!

wren
April 15th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Waits...

lilith
April 15th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Waits...
Should we start or?

wren
April 15th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Should we start or?

That would be ok with me. I'm just unsure what the setting is XD I mean I do but.. Ugh it's hard to explain XD

lilith
April 15th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Waits...

That would be ok with me. I'm just unsure what the setting is XD I mean I do but.. Ugh it's hard to explain XD
Oh whys that?

wren
April 15th, 2017, 04:56 PM
Oh whys that?

I mean, I knwo the family is cats including us but is this like a forest setting.

lilith
April 15th, 2017, 05:15 PM
I mean, I knwo the family is cats including us but is this like a forest setting.
it could be that! or it could be in a flowery filled its truly up to you lvoe <3

wren
April 15th, 2017, 05:17 PM
it could be that! or it could be in a flowery filled its truly up to you lvoe <3

Are we beginning with before the wedding party's and stuff or right ot the wedding love?

lilith
April 15th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Are we beginning with before the wedding party's and stuff or right ot the wedding love?
We could do before to ease into things?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 15th, 2017, 05:40 PM
I am here!!)
Killer aka Sasuke
18 Moons
He's powerful looking black tom with blood red eyes and a scar over his left eye he often wears a spiked collar around his neck and arms
He's strong, but kind and wise very skilled in fighting and killing. He doesn't really talk much but when he does most would fall for his flirty player charms but some would mostly see him as a loyal leader or even father
Just a warrior watching his old friend get married
I've known raine for a long time she's the reason I'm standing here so I wish the give my blessing as her best friend by using the first oc I've made when we first met :3
Be warned Sasuke may steal your girl X3

wren
April 15th, 2017, 05:57 PM

Ok for sure! )

Raine. The massive Maine coon focused on the large bees that buzzed by his ears. The flowers that danced with the breeze, the scent of many family members he had yet to meet. He had met the parents, and maybe two or three of the siblings but there was far too many cats to remember straight off the bat. So. He spent his time here. Frolicking free for the time he had left. Than gently raising himself raine padded through the lush grass and vibrant flowers. The time he had spent here he had come to know that none of the flower crowns presented to him for the big day really matched well. Either he sneezed or it just looked slightly off. None of the colours looked good.
On the other hand he had seen his fiancé. She always looked beautiful. especially when she was around her family. Smiling and laughing. Now he felt bad, her family loved her dearly and he felt like an intruder on the peace. So slightly curling his tail around his hind leg he got to his paws and walked closer to the willow tree on the edge of the meadow. Unfurling his tail than curling it up again as he walked.

[ Sorry. Crap post ]

lilith
April 15th, 2017, 06:19 PM
I am here!!)
Killer aka Sasuke
18 Moons
He's powerful looking black tom with blood red eyes and a scar over his left eye he often wears a spiked collar around his neck and arms
He's strong, but kind and wise very skilled in fighting and killing. He doesn't really talk much but when he does most would fall for his flirty player charms but some would mostly see him as a loyal leader or even father
Just a warrior watching his old friend get married
I've known raine for a long time she's the reason I'm standing here so I wish the give my blessing as her best friend by using the first oc I've made when we first met :3
Be warned Sasuke may steal your girl X3

accepted <3)

Ok for sure! )

Raine. The massive Maine coon focused on the large bees that buzzed by his ears. The flowers that danced with the breeze, the scent of many family members he had yet to meet. He had met the parents, and maybe two or three of the siblings but there was far too many cats to remember straight off the bat. So. He spent his time here. Frolicking free for the time he had left. Than gently raising himself raine padded through the lush grass and vibrant flowers. The time he had spent here he had come to know that none of the flower crowns presented to him for the big day really matched well. Either he sneezed or it just looked slightly off. None of the colours looked good.
On the other hand he had seen his fiancé. She always looked beautiful. especially when she was around her family. Smiling and laughing. Now he felt bad, her family loved her dearly and he felt like an intruder on the peace. So slightly curling his tail around his hind leg he got to his paws and walked closer to the willow tree on the edge of the meadow. Unfurling his tail than curling it up again as he walked.

[ Sorry. Crap post ]

(its an amazing post love <3)
The medium sized maine coon molly let out a soft sigh as she tilt her head from side to side as she tried to situated the flowers on her head pushing a few back in place as they tried to fall off. She was both scared and well excited about this. She was granted the chance to be with someone she truly loved and cared for. She wouldnt will herself to mess up nor was she trying too. She let her amber gaze shifted around the flowered field the light breeze pressed against her fur with tender fingers lifting it up in the slightest.
Her gaze landed on her soon to be mate. Purring with delight she bounded after him her eyes filled with love and joy. Clumps of grass and such flew from her claws as she ripped through the small length. "Raine!" She shouted

lilith
April 15th, 2017, 06:21 PM
thats gay i love it!! yes!!
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3d/67/d3/3d67d39208034a72f666e1d3460091d4.jpg but wearing a orchid flower crown.
Others: Due to miss understanding between me and Raine I wasn't a guest originally, but we sorted it out.
Others:
:D

Name:

Dust

Moons:

30 moons

Looks:

Personality:

Others:

nope

updated the outfit

Name:
Whimbrel
Moons:
12 moons
Looks:
ref 1 (http://what-a-tragedy.weebly.com/uploads/8/6/6/2/86620624/1200px-egyptian-mau-bronze_orig.jpg) with a flowercrown aND a cute lil tie like this (http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/07/25/article-2378074-1AFE60F4000005DC-501_634x441.jpg) <3
Personality:

groomsman 0000:
you guys are p cute
Others:
N/A

(Guys you may post)

judas
April 15th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Sunpaw walked into a small area in the clearing, flower petals woven into her soft pelt. She stacked fresh kill into small piles of each. Making sure everything was neat. Her golden pelt shimmering, Raine was joining there faimily officially, and Sunpaw was glad for her adopted family. She sat, looking for Loonpaw as she straightened up the food. The prey was neatly killed to make sure it would look it's best for the 'wedding'. She Stacked them on large leafs, making sure grass wouldn't get on them and put them in the shade so they wouldn't spoil or get too warm.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 15th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Killer yawns a bit as he walks in. He smells the air and sighs softly as he sees raine and his mate. He bows his head to raine with a smile on his face the powerful tom wasn't used to gatherings like this but he had to come and see his old friend finally get a real mate. He begins to sit down and watch the couple with a almost fatherly smile

graves
April 15th, 2017, 07:10 PM
Wolfdancer will get this party goin, im going to make up the setting since yALL CANT DECIDE

Wolfdancer slipped into the clearing of the forest where her daughters wedding was suppose to take place. Tall trees stood above them, the branches laced with flowers of spring. The air smelt fresh,gulping it in. Golden eyes scanned the area, the wedding was truly beautiful to her,she had never been to one before seeing as most cats just ask to become mates and that's it. But this was a nice change. She wore a small amber tie,a color that went with Honeycombs eyes perfectly and a matching flower crown to go with the couple. They may have not been official,but she asked Honeycomb to be her date anyway. It seemed to be something you'd see in Starclan,the forest had tall grass surrounding them, also laced with flowers at there were a clear pathway that marked the trail the bride would walk down. Now,she hadn't known this 'Raine' for too long,but she could tell they meant a lot to her daughter,and thats what mattered. Her nose twitched,following the scent of a honey suckle flower that was on the ground and picking it, placing it on her friends head and laced it with the other flowers on their crowns. "Now its perfect," she snorted. She might be a parent,but she felt even older with her kits growing up. pupy

ameko
April 15th, 2017, 07:27 PM
[since whimbrel's based off of me, i'm focusing on my paranoia and how i pay attention to the dumb things lmao]

Whimbrel wasn't too fond of his outfit. The red and white checkered tie didn't match his fur patterns, and his flower crown was too bright for his tastes. But then again, nothing ever went the way he hoped. Coming upon a flowery clearing with trees looming over them, it almost felt confining to the poor tom. He was sure that the others felt just fine, but... Whimbrel would stay at the edge of the clearing, just in case one of the trees toppled over. He was sure that that had happened before, and he distinctly remembered watching as a tree fell to its death. Well, not necessarily death, he supposed—were trees even living? He had no idea, and he didn't know how he was supposed to figure that out.

He couldn't help but admit to himself how beautiful the area was. The pathway for the bride was simply wonderful! It was cleared in such a way that the tall grass surrounding it suddenly dropped off and parted for the straightest line he had ever seen in his life. The place was perfect for a she-cat such as his sister, Turtle. He was especially fond of her, more so than he was of any of his other family members. Sure, he showed a bit of favoritism, but then again, who didn't?

Whimbrel hummed a tune from his kithood, watching the two lovebirds. He supposed he was the slightest bit jealous of Raine and Turtle's relationship, but he had always been close to Turtle. It was only natural that he felt jealous of her being taken away from him. He had talked to Raine once or twice, and he seemed nice, so all he had to hope was that Turtle was in good paws.

coldheart
April 15th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Coldheart stalked through into the clearing, shivering with nerve. he didn't know any of the cats around him but still kept walking his paws numb. his bright blue eyes sparkling from a unseen light, he looked around and noticed every cat and object was beautiful he felt so out of place with his grey fur and scar over the right side of his face. he decided that he would find the darkest corner and blend in with the darkness.

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 15th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Wolfdancer will get this party goin, im going to make up the setting since yALL CANT DECIDE

Wolfdancer slipped into the clearing of the forest where her daughters wedding was suppose to take place. Tall trees stood above them, the branches laced with flowers of spring. The air smelt fresh,gulping it in. Golden eyes scanned the area, the wedding was truly beautiful to her,she had never been to one before seeing as most cats just ask to become mates and that's it. But this was a nice change. She wore a small amber tie,a color that went with Honeycombs eyes perfectly and a matching flower crown to go with the couple. They may have not been official,but she asked Honeycomb to be her date anyway. It seemed to be something you'd see in Starclan,the forest had tall grass surrounding them, also laced with flowers at there were a clear pathway that marked the trail the bride would walk down. Now,she hadn't known this 'Raine' for too long,but she could tell they meant a lot to her daughter,and thats what mattered. Her nose twitched,following the scent of a honey suckle flower that was on the ground and picking it, placing it on her friends head and laced it with the other flowers on their crowns. "Now its perfect," she snorted. She might be a parent,but she felt even older with her kits growing up.
An odd-eyed Tux in a truly odd outfit stalked up behind her adoptive mum, tail twitching apprehinsively. Suddenly, she leapt, yowling "Mum!" and fastening her claws into her mother's back in an odd hug of sorts.

(its short damnit)

judas
April 15th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Sunpaw looked over seeing Loonpaw attack Wolfdancer. She walked over, doing a 'panicked' Smile. "H-hi? Loonpaw...?" The Golden She-cat stared at them oddly, waving her tail. They're gonna kill each other one day..

wren
April 15th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Killer yawns a bit as he walks in. He smells the air and sighs softly as he sees raine and his mate. He bows his head to raine with a smile on his face the powerful tom wasn't used to gatherings like this but he had to come and see his old friend finally get a real mate. He begins to sit down and watch the couple with a almost fatherly smile

accepted <3)

(its an amazing post love <3)
The medium sized maine coon molly let out a soft sigh as she tilt her head from side to side as she tried to situated the flowers on her head pushing a few back in place as they tried to fall off. She was both scared and well excited about this. She was granted the chance to be with someone she truly loved and cared for. She wouldnt will herself to mess up nor was she trying too. She let her amber gaze shifted around the flowered field the light breeze pressed against her fur with tender fingers lifting it up in the slightest.
Her gaze landed on her soon to be mate. Purring with delight she bounded after him her eyes filled with love and joy. Clumps of grass and such flew from her claws as she ripped through the small length. "Raine!" She shouted

The tom plucked a nice pale flower petal with an outstretched claw. Raising it to his face to admire the delicate flower. It was that one thing he could spend hours doing, naming each colour and even remembering the flowers name. If his thoughts weren't circled around his to be mate. Than with a wave of his tail he caught a glance of an old friend. A feeling of pride swelled in the toms chest as he took an eager step to embrace him but than drew back slightly as he spotted turtle. He waved his flashy tail toward killer beckoning him over before directing his attention to his mate. His eyes gleamed with such intensity you could see them like little gold flecks. As she approached he padded closer, careful as always to avoid destroying the flowers. He spotted a nice on and bent down with enough time to snap the stem with his pearl white teeth. When he came up to turtle he smiled around the stem and attempted to get the stem to fasten into the fur above her left ear. Once it was slightly dangling he decided to stop looking stupid and leaving it as it was. He gave her nose a tender luck before drawing back and looking her over. "Hello beautiful. There's Someone I'd lie you to meet" he meows sweeping his tail towards the black tom who sat just off to the left of them. His face just screamed delight, she was like a flower. A flower to his dirt. He was undeserving of her beauty and presence but he still had her. He was lucky. Lucky in deed.

[ Sorry phone post! ]

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 15th, 2017, 09:12 PM
The tom plucked a nice pale flower petal with an outstretched claw. Raising it to his face to admire the delicate flower. It was that one thing he could spend hours doing, naming each colour and even remembering the flowers name. If his thoughts weren't circled around his to be mate. Than with a wave of his tail he caught a glance of an old friend. A feeling of pride swelled in the toms chest as he took an eager step to embrace him but than drew back slightly as he spotted turtle. He waved his flashy tail toward killer beckoning him over before directing his attention to his mate. His eyes gleamed with such intensity you could see them like little gold flecks. As she approached he padded closer, careful as always to avoid destroying the flowers. He spotted a nice on and bent down with enough time to snap the stem with his pearl white teeth. When he came up to turtle he smiled around the stem and attempted to get the stem to fasten into the fur above her left ear. Once it was slightly dangling he decided to stop looking stupid and leaving it as it was. He gave her nose a tender luck before drawing back and looking her over. "Hello beautiful. There's Someone I'd lie you to meet" he meows sweeping his tail towards the black tom who sat just off to the left of them. His face just screamed delight, she was like a flower. A flower to his dirt. He was undeserving of her beauty and presence but he still had her. He was lucky. Lucky in deed.

[ Sorry phone post! ]
Killer laughs softly as he begins to walk up them. " let me guess that someone is me ?" He says in his dashing husky voice that could steal the hearts of many but not his friends girl. He bows to turtle " it's a pleasure to meet such a angel like you. My name is killer but you're little lover here often calls me Sasuke which you can call me as well " he smiles a teasing smile at his old friend " tell me how did you get such a adorable girl like her please tell me she has a sister " he winks at him playfully

lilith
April 15th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Killer laughs softly as he begins to walk up them. " let me guess that someone is me ?" He says in his dashing husky voice that could steal the hearts of many but not his friends girl. He bows to turtle " it's a pleasure to meet such a angel like you. My name is killer but you're little lover here often calls me Sasuke which you can call me as well " he smiles a teasing smile at his old friend " tell me how did you get such a adorable girl like her please tell me she has a sister " he winks at him playfully

[ Sorry phone post! ]

The molly snorted at the new comers reply with a small toss of her eyes she calmly responded to such statement. "It's a pleasure to meet you killer and rest assured I have around twenty something siblings and I can also rest your mind with the notion of most being taken to your possible dismay. But if you haven't yet I am sure you'll find someone that rocks your world" She said softly as she looked over to Raine her face a more warming expression. A faint purr began to shake her chest fur her ears flickered as she looked at her love with such love and affection. She took in his featured with a small smile seeing as one of the flowers placed on her head was out of place she leaned forward nosing it back to where it belonged before she gave his forehead a gentle lick. She was a mix of nervous and a rush of joy she honestly didn't know what she could do with herself. A matter of anything could possibly occur during this heart warming day. She let out a soft sigh as she took a step back turning her faint amber gaze to the other cat. Smiling slightly she gave a small dip trying her best not to let any of the flowers that rest on the top of her head fall out of place. "If I haven't said this before its a pleasure to meet you! My names Turtle." She said softly, she didn't want to come off as rude by not giving the other her name at the very least of all things.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 15th, 2017, 09:52 PM
Killer smiles " oh a cute name to go with a cute face and don't worry daring I've found one but unfortunately he's gone past away before he could even get to meet y'all " his eyes were a bit sad but then were replaced with kindness and pride " and don't worry about me and my old scary name. It's in the past and this guy is the reason it's even there and I'm here with a second chance you've found yourself a lucky man and hopefully I could find myself a lucky girl or guy " he says playfully as he begins to stand up showing that he was much taller and powerful looking then raine " either way I give you my blessing and my thanks for making this guy smile and live a little and I hope you two live happy lives and your kits become strong and beautiful just as you two and hopefully they don't walk down the path I've walked " he bows kindly

coldheart
April 15th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Coldheart looked up from his paws and around the clearing. He congratulated himself, his plan had worked he had successfully blended in with the darkness of the corner his grey and black fur seamlessly sinking into the shadows the only clue that he was there is his blue eyes now a dull navy with no light.

graves
April 15th, 2017, 10:16 PM
Coldheart looked up from his paws and around the clearing. He congratulated himself, his plan had worked he had successfully blended in with the darkness of the corner his grey and black fur seamlessly sinking into the shadows the only clue that he was there is his blue eyes now a dull navy with no light.
@Ludicrous Lunacy Moonfur pupy Pathos

Hissing when she felt the claws dig into her back, she whipped around and shook her pelt free from one of her kits, though chuckled when she realized it was simply Loonpaw, no surprise there. "I think a simple hello would've been enough, but I suppose that works too." she chuckled sarcastically. Her eyes squinted across the flower infested clearing, her eyes coming upon her kits,Coldie nd Whimbrel. "Coldie,Whim, don't think I dont see you, why don't you come over here instead?" her mew was friendly, she knew all of her kits had a varying amount of personality, and she knew that Whim was more worrying then the rest of her kits, so she kept a friendly smile on her face. She assumed her kits knew of Honeycomb whom was next to her, seeing as they were her best friend after all. Her tail rested on Sunpaw, making sure the kit of hers didn't feel unincluded. She was surrounded by cats she loved, seeing as most of the guests here were Wolfdancers kits,it made her swell in pride, looking at the large family that she had molded. She glanced over at Honeycomb,"There's alot more of them,but I'm sure you'll all get along well." she gave a dorky smile at the enby. She was a single mother herself managing all of these kits, but she did it somehow. She glanced around the clearing at all of them, a rumbling purr coming from her chest. This could be our family.

judas
April 15th, 2017, 10:26 PM

Hissing when she felt the claws dig into her back, she whipped around and shook her pelt free from one of her kits, though chuckled when she realized it was simply Loonpaw, no surprise there. "I think a simple hello would've been enough, but I suppose that works too." she chuckled sarcastically. Her eyes squinted across the flower infested clearing, her eyes coming upon her kits,Coldie nd Whimbrel. "Coldie,Whim, don't think I dont see you, why don't you come over here instead?" her mew was friendly, she knew all of her kits had a varying amount of personality, and she knew that Whim was more worrying then the rest of her kits, so she kept a friendly smile on her face. She assumed her kits knew of Honeycomb whom was next to her, seeing as they were her best friend after all. Her tail rested on Sunpaw, making sure the kit of hers didn't feel unincluded. She was surrounded by cats she loved, seeing as most of the guests here were Wolfdancers kits,it made her swell in pride, looking at the large family that she had molded. She glanced over at Honeycomb,"There's alot more of them,but I'm sure you'll all get along well." she gave a dorky smile at the enby. She was a single mother herself managing all of these kits, but she did it somehow. She glanced around the clearing at all of them, a rumbling purr coming from her chest. This could be our family.
Sunpaw smiled, happy that WolfDancer had noticed her. Her new family was quiet large, and everyone was different. Sunpaw purred, looking around. Her pelt shimmered with light blue and white flower petals woven in her pelt.
{It's short, I'm on my medicine rn so I'm sleepy}

ameko
April 15th, 2017, 10:37 PM

[honestly im just thinking "hey how would i respond to that situation"]

Whimbrel jumped, the fur on his neck bristling when he heard his name called. His head shot up and he stared off in a random direction. "Yes?" he responded not even a second after she had said his name, before she had even finished speaking. He stood up, beginning to obediently pad over to his adoptive mother when he froze. Who... who was that with Wolfdancer? He stared at the foreign cat, not processing who they were in his mind. His claws slid in and out of his sheaths as his mind blew up with the possibilities of meeting a new cat—especially the one that had always been the closest to his mother. He couldn't embarrass himself. He couldn't. Whim was so sure that he would make the other cat uncomfortable, that even the air would feel different when he walked over due to how much of a worrywart he was. He was certain that they all knew how nervous he was, and that made him feel infinitely more nervous. Especially when all of the strangers at the wedding were thrown into the mix. Well, besides his mother's friend, he supposed. After he stared at them for a few moments, it had finally clicked in his mind that that very cat was his mum's best friend. That made everything worse.

"U-um," he began, stealing a glance over at Coldheart and shifting over to him. "I am—I would rather... not go over there," he said, hardly loud enough for Wolfdancer to hear. Tears pricked at the corners of his vision and he dug his claws into the dirt, crumpling a couple flowers underneath his paws and staring up the sky to keep himself from crying. The littlest of things could set him off, and he hated it so much. Please don't make me talk to them, he pleaded in his head, tail unconsciously on the verge of lashing in the air as it waved about. Anxiety tainted every bone of his body.

He hated this.

lilith
April 15th, 2017, 11:14 PM
Killer smiles " oh a cute name to go with a cute face and don't worry daring I've found one but unfortunately he's gone past away before he could even get to meet y'all " his eyes were a bit sad but then were replaced with kindness and pride " and don't worry about me and my old scary name. It's in the past and this guy is the reason it's even there and I'm here with a second chance you've found yourself a lucky man and hopefully I could find myself a lucky girl or guy " he says playfully as he begins to stand up showing that he was much taller and powerful looking then raine " either way I give you my blessing and my thanks for making this guy smile and live a little and I hope you two live happy lives and your kits become strong and beautiful just as you two and hopefully they don't walk down the path I've walked " he bows kindly

A flash of sadness crossed her face as her ears flattened back. Sending her gaze elsewhere she gulped back slightly. "I uh I apologize I didn't to say that I didn't know he-" Cutting herself off she gave her head a shook. Her heart slowly started to pound against her chest. She felt as if the noise coming from her chest were rather loud. That the two toms could hear it. Feeling the sudden rush of tears coming on she backed up slightly. "T-thank you for the blessing but could you excuse me?" She said quickly before turning around and bounding off in some random directions a few tears rolled down her cheeks as she ran off. She felt bad about all that and she would have to apologize later. But for that moment she needed to get away the feeling like her chest was crushing she glanced around slightly before she found a more secluded spot for her to calm down. Sniffling she collapsed against the tree's roots resting her head on her paws she wrapped her tail around her body as she closed her eyes. Taking shallow breathes she just felt the need to calm down completely so she can go back and being happy for the others. She more had too, feeling anxious, upset and nervous mixed was not the way she wanted to spend the beautiful day. (I had too make her cry once kay )

coldheart
April 15th, 2017, 11:20 PM
Whimbrel jumped, the fur on his neck bristling when he heard his name called. His head shot up and he stared off in a random direction. "Yes?" he responded not even a second after she had said his name, before she had even finished speaking. He stood up, beginning to obediently pad over to his adoptive mother when he froze. Who... who was that with Wolfdancer? He stared at the foreign cat, not processing who they were in his mind. His claws slid in and out of his sheaths as his mind blew up with the possibilities of meeting a new cat—especially the one that had always been the closest to his mother. He couldn't embarrass himself. He couldn't. Whim was so sure that he would make the other cat uncomfortable, that even the air would feel different when he walked over due to how much of a worrywart he was. He was certain that they all knew how nervous he was, and that made him feel infinitely more nervous. Especially when all of the strangers at the wedding were thrown into the mix. Well, besides his mother's friend, he supposed. After he stared at them for a few moments, it had finally clicked in his mind that that very cat was his mum's best friend. That made everything worse.

"U-um," he began, stealing a glance over at Coldheart and shifting over to him. "I am—I would rather... not go over there," he said, hardly loud enough for Wolfdancer to hear. Tears pricked at the corners of his vision and he dug his claws into the dirt, crumpling a couple flowers underneath his paws and staring up the sky to keep himself from crying. The littlest of things could set him off, and he hated it so much. Please don't make me talk to them, he pleaded in his head, tail unconsciously on the verge of lashing in the air as it waved about. Anxiety tainted every bone of his body.

He hated this. he looked over at Whimbrel with a look of deep understanding "its ok you don't have to, I keep away from most cats because I am not understood, I learnt that we don't bend to guidelines." he licked whimbrels ears then dropped down into a pouncing crouch straightening leg lower back and sprinting over to the kill pile grabbing the smallest mouse for himself darkly thinking "anything better would be a waste on such a waste of a cat like me then grabbed a fat vole for whimbrel thinking again "he deserves a chance". then with the prey in his mouth he sprinted back to the corner as fast as he came. dropping the vole at whimbrels paws and saying "there you go, you deserve it".

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 15th, 2017, 11:20 PM
A flash of sadness crossed her face as her ears flattened back. Sending her gaze elsewhere she gulped back slightly. "I uh I apologize I didn't to say that I didn't know he-" Cutting herself off she gave her head a shook. Her heart slowly started to pound against her chest. She felt as if the noise coming from her chest were rather loud. That the two toms could hear it. Feeling the sudden rush of tears coming on she backed up slightly. "T-thank you for the blessing but could you excuse me?" She said quickly before turning around and bounding off in some random directions a few tears rolled down her cheeks as she ran off. She felt bad about all that and she would have to apologize later. But for that moment she needed to get away the feeling like her chest was crushing she glanced around slightly before she found a more secluded spot for her to calm down. Sniffling she collapsed against the tree's roots resting her head on her paws she wrapped her tail around her body as she closed her eyes. Taking shallow breathes she just felt the need to calm down completely so she can go back and being happy for the others. She more had too, feeling anxious, upset and nervous mixed was not the way she wanted to spend the beautiful day. (I had too make her cry once kay )
Lol k :3) killer watches her go " I guess I did it again I'm sorry about that remember... I'm not all fun and sunshines ... you should go after her looks like she's feeling guilty about what I said." He sighs softly this was normal others usually see him as a bad guy because of his name but once he begins to talk a bit they immediately feel guilty and he didn't like that he hated that he said it so they could know how lucky they are not guilty about it. " also could you apologize for me I am the reason she's crying after all" he says smiling sadly but kindly

bright !
April 15th, 2017, 11:23 PM
Pansypaw was.. excited. She was nervous. Though, at the same time, she was happy for Turtle and Raine. She usually didn't enjoy being in the same area with a lot of cats at once, even if it was family. With a few cats she didn't know, of course. But what if she messed up? She was the priest, and she'd say that's a pretty important role with more pressure than it looks. She wasn't used to talking in front of large crowds, but she knew most of these cats. Most of them. It’s okay- deep breathes, they won't judge you if you fumble some words. She sighed a slightly shaky sigh, dusting off anything from her little tux she had on. She straightened her bowtie and the ocean blue flower on her chest. She put on a smile, she was so happy for her sibling to be getting married- though a little jealous she got married before her. Well, she was an apprentice after all and- who'd want to marry her? But, her height could easily fool anyone into thinking she was a warrior.

She looked up at the trees that have been laced with the spring flowers, rays of run trickling through them. It was certainly a beautiful day- for a wedding, especially. The date was well picked, just the scenery she found quite aesthetically pleasing. She stood in the middle of the alter patiently, watching cats she either knew or didn't enter to watch their dear family member or friend be joined together forever with the cat they love oh so much. She didn't feel like speaking, but saved her energy for her little speech.
((ahh sorry in a rush))

coldheart
April 16th, 2017, 12:05 AM
As more cats came coldheart looked around tensely not comfortable with the situation he backed up as far into the corner as possible trying to calm himself, he yowled then bared his teeth and whimpered as his scar started to throb again.

Momotaro
April 16th, 2017, 01:14 AM
Storm hesitantly made her way through the clearing. She was never one for organised marriage, she preferred a quiet wedding, with flowers and cherry blossoms, an elegancy that a massive party could never have. But sh carried on, for her sister, Raine. And Turtle to, she was nice. She wondered about her earlier days, when she was a antisocial shy thing, that ever really spoke to anyone.

lilith
April 16th, 2017, 01:17 AM
( Blueflight )

(You are invited to thy wedding my bean child <3 )

BlueGenie(aka Blueflight)
April 16th, 2017, 01:22 AM
(Thank you!!)

lilith
April 16th, 2017, 01:23 AM
(Thank you!!)
( of course!!! just make your child and throwem in)

April 16th, 2017, 01:34 AM

Now for the guests!
woly pupy Pathos Moonfur Skye Sasukewolf (madness) Jazz Brooklyn Trees Sweet Skittles Slash-GNR Ludicrous Lunacy >Pepsi< aK_face Braveheartedwarrior Bright Crow Duskflight Fawn fenic! Gamer j a k e Lawlipop Lonestar23 meraki Agnate Piketooth reddykins starfall Suspiciousmindz TwilightPaw The Bloody Kitty StarclansLight Noire coldheart Vanellen
Now for the forms

Name:
Moons:
Looks:
Personality:
Others:

Name: Bluepaw
Looks: he has blueish gray fur and bright green eyes, but one is completely blind.
Perso:nice and happy, but is shy
What do i contribute: hmm, I'm their son so... I don't know I'll figure it out
Is there something I want to tell you: I'm a flamin bisexual
Other: no

lilith
April 16th, 2017, 01:38 AM
Name: Bluepaw
Looks: he has blueish gray fur and bright green eyes, but one is completely blind.
Perso:nice and happy, but is shy
What do i contribute: hmm, I'm their son so... I don't know I'll figure it out
Is there something I want to tell you: I'm a flamin bisexual
Other: no
accepted cx

April 16th, 2017, 01:47 AM
blue jumped around,(can I change his name to just blue?) happy for his parents finally getting married! He was so excited! He actually tripped over from excitement. He went looking for someone to talk to.

coldheart
April 16th, 2017, 02:27 AM
As coldheart laid back down in the corner he noticed Blue, blue was one of the cats that he actually liked. he considered to say hello but he was to shy and protective to wake from his camouflage.

Crumbleless
April 16th, 2017, 02:28 AM
Name: Serenity
Looks: here! (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6a/de/fb/6adefbfadafcf7625815d983c3ef9536.jpg)
Personality: Serenity more than likely will want to keep to herself and is quite shy when she is trying to share something serious... Or sometimes strange. This mottled she-cat would rather follow than lead and hides behind her pair of glasses often. Serenity is often quite social though around others and tends to speak very much to others in public. She can easily get confused and half the time doesn't remember instructions.
What you want to do to contribue to the wedding (priest bridesmaid dj etc): A newly made acquaintance or even perhaps friend attending. (Ring Bearer is needed!)
Is there something you want to tell us: I wish you a happy Easter and marriage! I've only talked to turtle for a few days but am very glad for her acquaintance.
Others: dress (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/89/c2/23/89c223005d1f956928fad111b1d363ce.jpg)

April 16th, 2017, 02:41 AM
Blue heard something and saw a lump in the corner and walked towards it. "Is that you coldheart?" He asked the lump.

lilith
April 16th, 2017, 02:45 AM
Name: Serenity
Looks: here! (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6a/de/fb/6adefbfadafcf7625815d983c3ef9536.jpg)
Personality: Serenity more than likely will want to keep to herself and is quite shy when she is trying to share something serious... Or sometimes strange. This mottled she-cat would rather follow than lead and hides behind her pair of glasses often. Serenity is often quite social though around others and tends to speak very much to others in public. She can easily get confused and half the time doesn't remember instructions.
What you want to do to contribue to the wedding (priest bridesmaid dj etc): A newly made acquaintance or even perhaps friend attending. (Ring Bearer is needed!)
Is there something you want to tell us: I wish you a happy Easter and marriage! I've only talked to turtle for a few days but am very glad for her acquaintance.
Others: dress (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/89/c2/23/89c223005d1f956928fad111b1d363ce.jpg)

CU TE OMG
accepted x20

April 16th, 2017, 04:43 AM
Boop

coldheart
April 16th, 2017, 05:48 AM
Coldheart looked up at his nephew and baring his teeth "what is it" he growled his grey fur suddenely starting to stand out against the shadows. His blue eyes starting to turn a darker blue yet again. He stood out his strong leg muscles bulging against his fur. He growled then sprinted for a while stopping when he found the opposite corner which was as equally dark his fur blending in and closing his eyes to not give any detail of himself been there.

April 16th, 2017, 05:54 AM
Blue sighed why was his uncle angry? He walked in the direction of breathing and found him again. "Stop hiding." He said to his uncle. He prodded him with his paw.

coldheart
April 16th, 2017, 06:03 AM
coldheart opened his eyes to his nephew. He sheathed his claws and then laid down and tried to hide the anxiety his eyes were betraying. His scar started to throb and he yowled with pain his wound opening slightly opening white searing pain throwing down his face. He looked around at the surrounding cats, then back at his nephew his eyes rolling into the back of his head and everything going dark

April 16th, 2017, 06:06 AM
"Uncle Cold..... UNCLE COLD!!!" He shouted in fear as he tried to pick him up. But it was useless, he wasn't strong enough. "SOMEONE HELP!" He yowled to the other cats.

coldheart
April 16th, 2017, 06:59 AM
Coldheart felt his head drop with weight and pain. He opened his eyes slowly light stabbing into his view, he yowled quietly then looked around. He noticed his nephew and spluttered "i'm ok it happens sometimes" he licked blues ear then returned to the corner and rested himself against the wall.

April 16th, 2017, 07:06 AM
Blue sighed as his uncle walked over to the corner, he was worried about him. He bounded over. "No it's not okay." He said sternly. He groomed cold and carefully avoided his scars.

Braveheartedwarrior
April 16th, 2017, 08:46 AM
please do not include me.
please don't tag me in anything else. i've quit this site, and I get emails.
thankies
bye ~

lilith
April 16th, 2017, 02:00 PM
gotcha

wren
April 16th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Lol k :3) killer watches her go " I guess I did it again I'm sorry about that remember... I'm not all fun and sunshines ... you should go after her looks like she's feeling guilty about what I said." He sighs softly this was normal others usually see him as a bad guy because of his name but once he begins to talk a bit they immediately feel guilty and he didn't like that he hated that he said it so they could know how lucky they are not guilty about it. " also could you apologize for me I am the reason she's crying after all" he says smiling sadly but kindly

Raine had been way to bashful to have said anything but nervously swat killers shoulder with his large puffy tail. It was out of normalcy that killer was around to flirt with friends and family so he didn't really scold him, rather let him play it out. Once done he just stood. Swaying slightly with the wind as it carried scents of his son and coldheart his brother in law. "You seem to always find a way to flatter me. Which in all truth I don't get, killer" meows raine adding a slight hint of amusement to the end of his name just to inform him to take it down a notch. Between them he was able to communicate throguh body laungudge without anybody really knowing, both killer and himself had spent moons together. Communication wasn't hard. He lashed his tail as killer explained his life story but only noticed his wife's tears. The tears that has yet time to fall. He stepped up next to her wrapping a tail around her shoulders. "It's ok. He's fine now, look at him. Young kippering spirit no?" he meows trying to lighten her mood, though with the failed attempt he concluded she was going to cry. His ears flattened in anoyance and sympathy. It was normal for cats to crack a tear at his life's story. Sad as it was it became something raine got too used too. As turtle left his side his smile faded and he only watched in discouragement. Not before the big day. No. He turned to killer. "Thanks. You know the perfect stories to bring up don't ya" he meows sarcastically with a deep and heavy sigh before sitting back on his haunches for a moment. "If you. If you say your sorry I think it means more. To her, in person that is" he says calmly. Wrapping his tail around his paws with a guilty look. It took him a brief moment beofre he got up and padded over to her. Careful not the crush a delicate flower on his way, "turtle... Honey" she whispers "wait" he meows padding up next to her. Feeling the shade of oak tree come over his shoulders in a wave of shade. He came next to her and sat beside her. Curling his large tail around her hind legs and licking her ear,

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 16th, 2017, 04:57 PM
Raine had been way to bashful to have said anything but nervously swat killers shoulder with his large puffy tail. It was out of normalcy that killer was around to flirt with friends and family so he didn't really scold him, rather let him play it out. Once done he just stood. Swaying slightly with the wind as it carried scents of his son and coldheart his brother in law. "You seem to always find a way to flatter me. Which in all truth I don't get, killer" meows raine adding a slight hint of amusement to the end of his name just to inform him to take it down a notch. Between them he was able to communicate throguh body laungudge without anybody really knowing, both killer and himself had spent moons together. Communication wasn't hard. He lashed his tail as killer explained his life story but only noticed his wife's tears. The tears that has yet time to fall. He stepped up next to her wrapping a tail around her shoulders. "It's ok. He's fine now, look at him. Young kippering spirit no?" he meows trying to lighten her mood, though with the failed attempt he concluded she was going to cry. His ears flattened in anoyance and sympathy. It was normal for cats to crack a tear at his life's story. Sad as it was it became something raine got too used too. As turtle left his side his smile faded and he only watched in discouragement. Not before the big day. No. He turned to killer. "Thanks. You know the perfect stories to bring up don't ya" he meows sarcastically with a deep and heavy sigh before sitting back on his haunches for a moment. "If you. If you say your sorry I think it means more. To her, in person that is" he says calmly. Wrapping his tail around his paws with a guilty look. It took him a brief moment beofre he got up and padded over to her. Careful not the crush a delicate flower on his way, "turtle... Honey" she whispers "wait" he meows padding up next to her. Feeling the shade of oak tree come over his shoulders in a wave of shade. He came next to her and sat beside her. Curling his large tail around her hind legs and licking her ear,
Killer sighs softly " I guess that's true... I'll apologize once you cheer her up a bit " he says smiling as he begins to get up and walk away a bit. His eyes glowed a bit as he laughs softly " im so much fun huh?" He says as he begins to lay on his side watching them

Crumbleless
April 16th, 2017, 05:26 PM
(@turtle cx Thankies!) @Saskukewolf (madness) I love your signature gif!)
Serenity's bright dark green gaze swept across the cats gathered for Turtle and Raine's marriage. Her gaze was tense yet calm in a way. The young she-cat wasn't sure she would be invited to such a beautiful ceremony but was still grateful that she was. Serenity's ears perked as she watched the bride dart away from Raine and Killer now curious at what had happened. Though curious she stayed her distance as she watched Raine go to comfort Turtle. Then she noticed the two cat's in the corner whom one of which she did not know. Coldheart was only an acquaintance but she felt she knew him well enough.
Serenity ignored the two once more for fear of displeasing them. There sure is much going on... The she-cat scamper towards where guests would be sitting ears pinned to her mottled calico head. In her skirmish she didn't notice Killer and tripped over him with a squeak. "Sorry!" She turned to Killer ears perked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 16th, 2017, 07:00 PM
(@turtle cx Thankies!) @Saskukewolf (madness) I love your signature gif!)
Serenity's bright dark green gaze swept across the cats gathered for Turtle and Raine's marriage. Her gaze was tense yet calm in a way. The young she-cat wasn't sure she would be invited to such a beautiful ceremony but was still grateful that she was. Serenity's ears perked as she watched the bride dart away from Raine and Killer now curious at what had happened. Though curious she stayed her distance as she watched Raine go to comfort Turtle. Then she noticed the two cat's in the corner whom one of which she did not know. Coldheart was only an acquaintance but she felt she knew him well enough.
Serenity ignored the two once more for fear of displeasing them. There sure is much going on... The she-cat scamper towards where guests would be sitting ears pinned to her mottled calico head. In her skirmish she didn't notice Killer and tripped over him with a squeak. "Sorry!" She turned to Killer ears perked.
Thanks x3) killer didn't move when serenity tripped over him. He laughs softly " no it's my fault for being in your way and being so unnoticeable " he laughs softly as he begins to stand up " may I ask who you are?"

Crumbleless
April 16th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Thanks x3) killer didn't move when serenity tripped over him. He laughs softly " no it's my fault for being in your way and being so unnoticeable " he laughs softly as he begins to stand up " may I ask who you are?"
Serenity smiled slightly at his calm gesture before swiping a paw over an ear ambarresed. While he was so calm she was panicking in her mind. "It was certainly my fault." I was too busy worrying as usual. She added in her thoughts. "Also my name is Serenity. I haven't seen you around much. What's your name?" She tried to fit the right words together in her mind but couldn't find any.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 16th, 2017, 07:42 PM
Serenity smiled slightly at his calm gesture before swiping a paw over an ear ambarresed. While he was so calm she was panicking in her mind. "It was certainly my fault." I was too busy worrying as usual. She added in her thoughts. "Also my name is Serenity. I haven't seen you around much. What's your name?" She tried to fit the right words together in her mind but couldn't find any.
He smiles " my names killer but my friends often call me Sasuke " he begins to sit up " and the reason i haven't been around is because I'm often busy and I don't really like places with cats like these but i do care about my friend he's the one getting married " he says purring softly as he looks at her " but it's a pleasure to meet a angel here "

Crumbleless
April 16th, 2017, 08:00 PM
He smiles " my names killer but my friends often call me Sasuke " he begins to sit up " and the reason i haven't been around is because I'm often busy and I don't really like places with cats like these but i do care about my friend he's the one getting married " he says purring softly as he looks at her " but it's a pleasure to meet a angel here "
"I'm glad you came. Raine seems like a good friend to you." She purred slightly a moment after Killer. "Y-you too. I'm n-not much of an angel though." Her face was burning up and she wanted to sink into the ground.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 16th, 2017, 08:05 PM
"I'm glad you came. Raine seems like a good friend to you." She purred slightly a moment after Killer. "Y-you too. I'm n-not much of an angel though." Her face was burning up and she wanted to sink into the ground.
He laughs softly " that's a lie my dear. You are a angel a beautiful glowing light that brings beauty wherever you go even in the most darkest of places " he says in a kind husky voice of his

Crumbleless
April 16th, 2017, 08:30 PM
He laughs softly " that's a lie my dear. You are a angel a beautiful glowing light that brings beauty wherever you go even in the most darkest of places " he says in a kind husky voice of his
Serenity ducked her head eyes filled with embarrassment and nervousness. She was silent for a moment before she mewed trying to keep her voice strong,"Thank you. Not many cats are as kind to me as you. I mostly have to fend for myself." Her voice began to faulted at the end trying to fix up a compliment that could not be thought of. She looked up and her gaze met his. Killer looked different than most cats but it seemed no one really minded.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 16th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Serenity ducked her head eyes filled with embarrassment and nervousness. She was silent for a moment before she mewed trying to keep her voice strong,"Thank you. Not many cats are as kind to me as you. I mostly have to fend for myself." Her voice began to faulted at the end trying to fix up a compliment that could not be thought of. She looked up and her gaze met his. Killer looked different than most cats but it seemed no one really minded.
Killer smiles " hmmm I guess they're jealous of your looks but I can't think of a other way why they aren't kind to you" he says purring softly " and by the way just so you know I'm not like other cats I'm more.... experienced i believe "

Crumbleless
April 16th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Killer smiles " hmmm I guess they're jealous of your looks but I can't think of a other way why they aren't kind to you" he says purring softly " and by the way just so you know I'm not like other cats I'm more.... experienced i believe "
Serenity was never one for words but she mewed heartily,"I'm sure it is more of my looks. Most don't find me to be very... spectacular as you do. Calico's just don't fit in well in my opinion." She hesitated for a moment as Sasuke spoke once more. "More.... experienced? Experienced in what?" Her curiousity was strengthy and the young she-cat hoped she wasn't being rude.

April 16th, 2017, 10:43 PM
Blue had groomed cold heart and made sure he was okay and then walked some more.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 16th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Serenity was never one for words but she mewed heartily,"I'm sure it is more of my looks. Most don't find me to be very... spectacular as you do. Calico's just don't fit in well in my opinion." She hesitated for a moment as Sasuke spoke once more. "More.... experienced? Experienced in what?" Her curiousity was strengthy and the young she-cat hoped she wasn't being rude.
Killer smiles softly " um .... let's just say there is a reason why I'm named killer.... my past isn't like the rest here ... " he laughs softly " I've seen and done a lot of things my lady so I know a beauty when I see it"

April 16th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Blue hid behind a door and was listening to their conversation. "Steamy!" He whispered to himself.

Crumbleless
April 16th, 2017, 11:11 PM
Killer smiles softly " um .... let's just say there is a reason why I'm named killer.... my past isn't like the rest here ... " he laughs softly " I've seen and done a lot of things my lady so I know a beauty when I see it"
Serenity could already understand. Her curiousity only grew stronger as she spoke to this new and unfamiliar cat. Killer likely didn't want to talk about his past. Most she spoke with didn't and she respected that drawing to his next words. "You are quite flattering Killer. I'm not one for words but that is certainly the truth."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 16th, 2017, 11:17 PM
Killer laughs softly " I'm just speaking the truth my dear but please I insist you call me Sasuke instead." He begins to sit a bit closer to her " since I do feel closer to you it'll be such a honor to hear you say it with that angel voice of yours " he says smiling a kind and warming smile at her.

Crumbleless
April 17th, 2017, 12:04 AM
Killer laughs softly " I'm just speaking the truth my dear but please I insist you call me Sasuke instead." He begins to sit a bit closer to her " since I do feel closer to you it'll be such a honor to hear you say it with that angel voice of yours " he says smiling a kind and warming smile at her.
Now that burning sensation on her face was returning as Sasuke moved closer. Her paw brushed the ground slightly as Sasuke spoke before she glanced down choosing her words carefully,"Well if it is for honor then I'm happy to say your name Sasuke." She teased batting at his ear.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 17th, 2017, 12:07 AM
Now that burning sensation on her face was returning as Sasuke moved closer. Her paw brushed the ground slightly as Sasuke spoke before she glanced down choosing her words carefully,"Well if it is for honor then I'm happy to say your name Sasuke." She teased batting at his ear.
He purrs loudly " there you go " he says laughing softly when she battled his ear and he playfully bats her head with his paw " you know you're really cute when you blush"

lilith
April 17th, 2017, 12:28 AM
Lilly

( c: here it is! And Raine boo ill reply tomorrow before my eye doctor appointment <3

Crumbleless
April 17th, 2017, 12:31 AM
He purrs loudly " there you go " he says laughing softly when she battled his ear and he playfully bats her head with his paw " you know you're really cute when you blush"
Serenity purred strongly Sasuke's comment only making her blush deepen. "I am not!" She growled playfully swiping her paw again at his side. It wasn't very strong of a blow but Serenity started to giggle a little bit.

coldheart
April 17th, 2017, 12:56 AM
Coldheart looked down with sorrow, he had scared away his nephew, he stood up sadly breaking his camouflage in the darkness and looked for the exit. He stalked to the entrance looking back at the clearing sadly thinking to himself "just another dissapointment."

spade
April 17th, 2017, 01:25 AM
(( eeeep my little turtle dove is growing up c,: ))

Name: Poppie
Moons: 12
Looks: [ reference below! also here (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=258&stc=1&d=1492410235) for larger image c: ]
Personality:
-outgoing
-free-spirit
-loving
-bubbly

(( ...i might turn her into a regular character o.o i'll post her first post tomorrow! ))

lilith
April 17th, 2017, 01:50 AM
(( eeeep my little turtle dove is growing up c,: ))

Name: Poppie
Moons: 12
Looks: [ reference below! also here (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=258&stc=1&d=1492410235) for larger image c: ]
Personality:
-outgoing
-free-spirit
-loving
-bubbly

(( ...i might turn her into a regular character o.o i'll post her first post tomorrow! ))
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa shes gorgeous!!! Accepted lilly willie <3

April 17th, 2017, 05:38 AM
Blue quickly walked away, making sure he wasn't spotted and tried to find someone else to talk to.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 17th, 2017, 09:15 AM
Serenity purred strongly Sasuke's comment only making her blush deepen. "I am not!" She growled playfully swiping her paw again at his side. It wasn't very strong of a blow but Serenity started to giggle a little bit.
Sasuke laughs softly " are to. Remember this daring I never lie about something so obvious " he winks at her

Crumbleless
April 17th, 2017, 02:44 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " are to. Remember this daring I never lie about something so obvious " he winks at her
Serenity scoffed her dark green eyes shining with arrogance. "You must be very truthful then Sasuke. You're kind too." Her flattery was never at best but she hoped her attempt was enough.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 17th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Serenity scoffed her dark green eyes shining with arrogance. "You must be very truthful then Sasuke. You're kind too." Her flattery was never at best but she hoped her attempt was enough.
Sasuke smiles " kind huh? It's been a long while since someone has told me that " he purrs happily " it's kinda warming..." he begins to laugh softly " but I know I'm undeserving of this but is nice to get someone as beautiful as you to blush so cutely "

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 17th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Blue quickly walked away, making sure he wasn't spotted and tried to find someone else to talk to.
Stalking around the edges of the excitement, Loon spotted someone... Her nephew. Creeping slowly neared, she whispered--rather loudly--"psssst!"

Crumbleless
April 17th, 2017, 11:58 PM
Sasuke smiles " kind huh? It's been a long while since someone has told me that " he purrs happily " it's kinda warming..." he begins to laugh softly " but I know I'm undeserving of this but is nice to get someone as beautiful as you to blush so cutely "
Serenity stole a glance at the soft moss beneath her paws trying to keep together. "You aren't bad. A blush isn't even something of what you think it is." Her voice was soft as she remembered something. She turned her calm gaze to the forest and shivered. She's still out there somewhere... She'll never find me. I hope.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 18th, 2017, 12:04 AM
Sasuke laughs softly " would you still say that when you know everything about me? ...." he purrs softly as he looks at her " look at me "

Crumbleless
April 18th, 2017, 01:27 AM
Sasuke laughs softly " would you still say that when you know everything about me? ...." he purrs softly as he looks at her " look at me "
Serenity scoffed her dark gaze only turning worrisome. "Yes! I would. Even if everything else about you is terrible because past is past." Sasuke's commanding voice sent a shiver down her spine but after a moment she turned her head back around to look at Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 18th, 2017, 06:22 AM
Serenity scoffed her dark gaze only turning worrisome. "Yes! I would. Even if everything else about you is terrible because past is past." Sasuke's commanding voice sent a shiver down her spine but after a moment she turned her head back around to look at Sasuke.
He smiles as he leans in and licks her nose " thank you angel I needed this ..." he says smiling kindly with a hint of sadness but it soon disappeared

April 18th, 2017, 06:28 AM
Stalking around the edges of the excitement, Loon spotted someone... Her nephew. Creeping slowly neared, she whispered--rather loudly--"psssst!"

He jumped at the sound and whipped around and spotted his aunt Loon. "Oh hey!" He said cheerfully.

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 18th, 2017, 08:20 AM
He jumped at the sound and whipped around and spotted his aunt Loon. "Oh hey!" He said cheerfully.
"There was a comma in what you just said, and you capitalized 'he' when it should've been lowercase," commented Loon. "Anyway, follow me!" Bounding away, the Tuxedo glanced over her shoulder to ensure her nephew was coming.

wren
April 18th, 2017, 06:15 PM

"There was a comma in what you just said, and you capitalized 'he' when it should've been lowercase," commented Loon. "Anyway, follow me!" Bounding away, the Tuxedo glanced over her shoulder to ensure her nephew was coming.

It had been a lazy afternoon. Nothing special to Raines surprise actually. So Raine leapt between the berry bushes. His tail flagging out behind him as he made his way to the massive willow tree. It was there that moss seats, no nests had been laid down. With a flower isle up the middle of them. Patted down meadow grasses and flowers twined with sticks. He padded down the isle his head swaying from wide of side admiring how well decorated it was. How well put together. With every little detail put in. Than by the willow tree some of the branches had been pulled away and braided away to revealed a flowery little arch. He smiled to himself before licking a paw and drawing it over his ear delicately. He needed turtles mum. She seemed to know how to touch up even him. He than turned himself around and than proceeded to exit the isle and small clearing. Turtle seemed like she needed space, which all brides did when it came to this. It was than Raine that had come up next to his son and sister in law. He smiled at his son and patted the she cats shoulder with a large tail in acknowledgment. "Loon" he meows with a soft smile that portrayed the slightest dismay in his wife's unhappiness. He than nuzzled his son gently. Giving his ear a slight lick before relizing they had been wanting to go somewhere. He furrowed his eyebrows at loon "Where are you guys going in such a hurry huh?" she asked softly, licking at his lips.

wren
April 19th, 2017, 08:58 AM
woly pupy Pathos Moonfur Skye Sasukewolf (madness) Jazz Brooklyn Trees Sweet Skittles Slash-GNR Ludicrous Lunacy >Pepsi< aK_face Bright Crow Duskflight Fawn fenic! Gamer j a k e Lawlipop Lonestar23 meraki Agnate Piketooth reddykins starfall Suspiciousmindz TwilightPaw The Bloody Kitty StarclansLight Noire coldheart Vanellen The Eye Of The Storm

Hello esteemed guests!
It is me Raine and I'm here to make an announcement.
The wedding has been, delayed, porsponed etc.
I feel it's best we leave the thread and no longer roleplay here.
Myself and turtle are still getting married to my belief
But we will be waiting. Unless turtle feels otherwise the
wedding thread will be put back up for those of you guest
who feel lead to join us during that time.

This is Raine. Signing off ~

lilith
April 19th, 2017, 09:28 AM
woly pupy Pathos Moonfur Skye Sasukewolf (madness) Jazz Brooklyn Trees Sweet Skittles Slash-GNR Ludicrous Lunacy >Pepsi< aK_face Bright Crow Duskflight Fawn fenic! Gamer j a k e Lawlipop Lonestar23 meraki Agnate Piketooth reddykins starfall Suspiciousmindz TwilightPaw The Bloody Kitty StarclansLight Noire coldheart Vanellen The Eye Of The Storm

Hello esteemed guests!
It is me Raine and I'm here to make an announcement.
The wedding has been, delayed, porsponed etc.
I feel it's best we leave the thread and no longer roleplay here.
Myself and turtle are still getting married to my belief
But we will be waiting. Unless turtle feels otherwise the
wedding thread will be put back up for those of you guest
who feel lead to join us during that time.

This is Raine. Signing off ~

We still are