PDA

View Full Version : A Story of Monsters

rubinaito
April 14th, 2017, 05:39 PM
Private

Sasukewolf (madness) Skye Raine Clarissa Fray Slash-GNR Jazz

In this RP, your characters are what you have them as completely. For instance, Rubin is a young man who fears himself because he can become a monster that can barely act human. Perhaps Peter has some secret that he doesn't want revealed, or Ronan finds out something frightening about her past. There's no need for forms- we all know each other's characters well enough.

wren
April 14th, 2017, 05:47 PM
Hahahahahahah! YESSSSSS!!! )

Adeline was hunched over a body. The darkness curling around her as the rain pounded heavily on her shoulders. She lay un armed with her body bleeding badly. Her hands hugged into herself crying. The lighting cracked out form the sky like forked fingers leaving a Single second of light behind, the body of Sam was still pulsing form where she had cut throguh his flesh. His blood oozing from his stomach into dark pools than seeing into the earth to return to where it had been made. It was her own brother.

Poppyfrost
April 14th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Hahahahahahah! YESSSSSS!!! )

Adeline was hunched over a body. The darkness curling around her as the rain pounded heavily on her shoulders. She lay un armed with her body bleeding badly. Her hands hugged into herself crying. The lighting cracked out form the sky like forked fingers leaving a Single second of light behind, the body of Sam was still pulsing form where she had cut throguh his flesh. His blood oozing from his stomach into dark pools than seeing into the earth to return to where it had been made. It was her own brother.

JESUS WHAT HAPPENED)

wren
April 14th, 2017, 05:52 PM
JESUS WHAT HAPPENED)

... You'll have to find out... )

Spikes
April 14th, 2017, 05:53 PM
( ;~; )

rubinaito
April 14th, 2017, 05:55 PM
( ;~; )
Argh, I knew I was forgetting somebody. *quickly adds Jazz*

rubinaito
April 14th, 2017, 06:00 PM
It was in the same general area as Adeline, rain pouring down sleek feather-like scales that covered a humanoids back.. However, it wasn't quite a human that was hunched over the barely living body of a drug addict in the back of an ally... No, it was a monster dripping in the blood of the man. Licking it's jaws, it sniffed the man who was trying to keep himself awake despite the immense pain. It circled the man, drinking in the delicious scent of the man's pain and fear as it finally tore the man's heart out to end their suffering. Sniffing the still beating heart, it placed it next to the man and leaped onto the rooftops, disappearing into the night.

Spikes
April 14th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Argh, I knew I was forgetting somebody. *quickly adds Jazz*
(Thanks! c: I'm guessing I should use Bruss since I use him the most with you guys. Also what do you mean by "What you have them as completely"?)

rubinaito
April 14th, 2017, 06:06 PM
(Thanks! c: I'm guessing I should use Bruss since I use him the most with you guys. Also what do you mean by "What you have them as completely"?)
Like... their character as a whole. What you wanted them to be from the beginning, or something that you've developed over time. Like Rubin- He was originally meant to be a flirtatious young man who was overconfident, but now he's an insecure introvert due to his monsterous side often killing people.

Spikes
April 14th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Like... their character as a whole. What you wanted them to be from the beginning, or something that you've developed over time. Like Rubin- He was originally meant to be a flirtatious young man who was overconfident, but now he's an insecure introvert due to his monsterous side often killing people.
( Alright, thanks! )
Bruss had no inkling to go outside as he usually did... He hated the wet, cold and crappy weather that was rain. He didn't understand why anyone liked it. You couldn't do anything in the rain, in his opinion. He felt cooped up now that he was limited to his house, and that frustrated him even further than usual... He was complaining to himself, though his form of complaining was muttering gibberish. He couldn't see anyone outside of his window... Good. Nobody should be right outside his house, anyway. Maybe one person, but he didn't exactly appreciate her presence. Continuing his complaints, which amounted to nothing, he leaned against the windowsill and stared into the motionless area ahead, the only movement being the rain's steady fall and the subtle tugging of plants' leaves as the drops impacted onto them.

wren
April 14th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Adeline was now crying for help. The pain of a broken hear weighing her down which forced her to stay down, in with the worms and maggots. The ones that would soon consume her own blood. Her brother, her beloved sibling. Sam. She saw the lights of a house, she didn't want to go near. She didn't want to be heard. She didn't want to go back to the life she used to live. She wanted to cry. She wanted to sob. She wanted to die. She didn't want to be found. So she cried. She cried out for Sam for someone to hold her. She cried loud enough to be heard... Not loud enough to be confused about.

[ Sorry that was very crappy but I had no idea where to take it? ]

rubinaito
April 14th, 2017, 07:10 PM
A voice came from behind Adeline. "Don't cry." A scaley hand found itself on Adeline's shoulder, and the other reached for Sam. "It's just a boy... Nothing important..." It's raspy chuckle echoed in the still air. "I feel a lust for blood inside of you, girl... A want to murder, to maim and to kill..."

wren
April 14th, 2017, 07:20 PM
A voice came from behind Adeline. "Don't cry." A scaley hand found itself on Adeline's shoulder, and the other reached for Sam. "It's just a boy... Nothing important..." It's raspy chuckle echoed in the still air. "I feel a lust for blood inside of you, girl... A want to murder, to maim and to kill..."

Another sob broke her still movement. Aysdenly she flinched feeling a hand on her bare skin. "Go! LEAVE ME!" She wailed desperate to be alone. She heard the words just a boy... She paused. She looked up wut I bloodshot eyes.. "Thus is my brother..." She whispers through the rain

rubinaito
April 14th, 2017, 07:29 PM
"Was your brother, dear." It hissed, it's hand trailing down to close Sam's eyes. "It is the past now. Memories of such frivolous things do nothing but rot your brain, brainwash you into believing that things like that are what you are meant to believe in..." It hissed with delight. "Your emotions right now taste lovely, dear."

wren
April 14th, 2017, 08:09 PM
"Was your brother, dear." It hissed, it's hand trailing down to close Sam's eyes. "It is the past now. Memories of such frivolous things do nothing but rot your brain, brainwash you into believing that things like that are what you are meant to believe in..." It hissed with delight. "Your emotions right now taste lovely, dear."

Adeline hissed spinning around than standing. "My emotions are not for you to enjoy..." She growled under her breath looking at her... Maybe it was right. This a material world. Nothing special to hold on dear. Not that you could keep at least.

Poppyfrost
April 14th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Peter felt Adam's fist collide with his face, and he hit the ground, his frail body shaking. Adam, Peter's current abusive boyfriend, was angry at him for not doing what he said. Peter had touched Adam's arm because he wanted love and attention, but Adam snapped and hit him. "What the hell do you think you're doing, Peter?! Don't touch me, you little brat! I said don't touch me!" He then approached Peter and kicked him in the side, then bent down and grabbed him by the neck and pushed him up against a wall. "You realize you're just my toy, right?" He spat, making Peter whimper and look away. Adam slapped him. "Look at me, Peter!" He growled. Peter cried out in pain and focused his gaze on him. "A-Adam, I love you." He whispered, before pulling out a knife and stabbing him in the chest. Adam let out a cry of pain before letting go of Peter and falling back, writhing on the ground in pain. Peter fell to his knees beside him, crying heavily and gently touching his arm. "Shh.." He whispered, gently stroking his hair. Adam used to treat Peter like a king. He would give him constant love and affection, always kissing and hugging him. He would cuddle with him on the couch, and take him to wonderful places. Until the day where everything changed. Something happened to Adam that Peter didn't understand. It was a slow process. Adam would stop loving all over Peter, which made him worry. Since Peter was so clingy and needy, it would get on Adam's nerves if Peter kissed him, and pressed up against him in his sleep. Then it got much worse. Now Peter had to sleep on the floor in the living room, away from Adam. He never got any more kisses or hugs. No more special nights or gifts. No more love. It was all just punching, kicking, grabbing, and so much more. It hurt Peter too much, but he was still emotionally attached to Adam. He knew Adam had to stop. But he didn't. So Peter took the matters into his own hands and killed Adam. Snapping back into reality, Peter leaned down and kissed Adam's hand, clutching his hand to try and calm him down. Adam stopped moving, and closed his eyes. Putting his head against his chest, Peter tried to find a heartbeat. Silence. Tears slid down his cheeks and he whispered, "I'm so sorry, Adam.. I really did love you, but you didn't love me anymore.." He whimpered, before taking the knife out of his chest, bandaging the wound, covering Adam's body in a blanket, and then burying him in the backyard. He put flowers on his grave, then turned and ran back into the house, where he took a glimpse of himself in the bathroom mirror.

Horrifyingly ugly. Pale skin, faint freckles, clouded eyes, bruises, scars, scratch marks, scabs, open wounds, tattered clothes, skinny body, and the worst of all. Lack of affection. Peter cleaned off the dried blood on his body with a wet cloth, then bandaged up his worst wounds before changing into some new clothes. He brushed his hair out, took his wallet, and went to a hospital.

This was the beginning of Peter's life story.

rubinaito
April 14th, 2017, 09:05 PM
It stared back at Adeline with eyes of red fire that seemed to contain all the pain and misery in the world. It was humanoid, but scales covered it's body, and claws extended from it's arms. It was black as the midnight sky, and it reached out a arm to touch Adeline with it's claws. "Interesting... I cannot kill you yet." It hissed lowly, it's head lowering towards Adeline's, it's neck stretching out in ways it should not. "You have many more to kill before I can truly kill you and reap the beautiful reward...." It's... His eyes flickered to gold, and Rubin stumbled back. "Oh god, what have I done?" He whispered, his scales slowly receding and his claws fading. His face was pale, and his hair was a deep red auburn color. His eyes were gold, unlike the unforgiving red from before. He backed up, his back against the cold stone of a building. "Please, I'm sorry- Did I kill him? Oh my gosh, Please don't hurt me...." He wept, wrapping his arms around himself.

wren
April 14th, 2017, 09:41 PM
:welcome:It stared back at Adeline with eyes of red fire that seemed to contain all the pain and misery in the world. It was humanoid, but scales covered it's body, and claws extended from it's arms. It was black as the midnight sky, and it reached out a arm to touch Adeline with it's claws. "Interesting... I cannot kill you yet." It hissed lowly, it's head lowering towards Adeline's, it's neck stretching out in ways it should not. "You have many more to kill before I can truly kill you and reap the beautiful reward...." It's... His eyes flickered to gold, and Rubin stumbled back. "Oh god, what have I done?" He whispered, his scales slowly receding and his claws fading. His face was pale, and his hair was a deep red auburn color. His eyes were gold, unlike the unforgiving red from before. He backed up, his back against the cold stone of a building. "Please, I'm sorry- Did I kill him? Oh my gosh, Please don't hurt me...." He wept, wrapping his arms around himself.

Adeline roared in pure anger "you cannot kill me for I would achieve the goal on my own!" She shrieked through the rain as it stung her skin. It was now small ice shards due to the cold. "I will never hurt another person... Never!" She wails crumpling to the ground in such pain and agony she wailed for her brother, than when he changed... When the Friday pits of hell disappeared out of it's eyes. It looked harmless. She was now the monster. The only one now. "Get away... Go... Get out of here.. Please..."

rubinaito
April 14th, 2017, 09:52 PM
:welcome:

Adeline roared in pure anger "you cannot kill me for I would achieve the goal on my own!" She shrieked through the rain as it stung her skin. It was now small ice shards due to the cold. "I will never hurt another person... Never!" She wails crumpling to the ground in such pain and agony she wailed for her brother, than when he changed... When the Friday pits of hell disappeared out of it's eyes. It looked harmless. She was now the monster. The only one now. "Get away... Go... Get out of here.. Please..."

Rubin was shaking, his skin beginning to look blue in the freezing cold. He couldn't say a word, looking at the lifeless corpse of Sam and thinking it was his fault...

wren
April 14th, 2017, 09:58 PM
Rubin was shaking, his skin beginning to look blue in the freezing cold. He couldn't say a word, looking at the lifeless corpse of Sam and thinking it was his fault...

She saw the pigment in his skin and looked slightly concerned before putting a hand on his stomach. "Go.. Go before you die of hypothermia.. " she hissed under her breath shakily getting to her feet. Than she began to walk deeper into the forest

rubinaito
April 14th, 2017, 10:10 PM
"D-don't let it's words get to you." Rubin whispered. He then raised his voice. "Don't let it's words get to you, you aren't what it tells you you are, okay?" He began stumbling away, heading towards the hospital.

(So, Skye, what if Peter and Rubin reversed roles, where Peter was the stronger, braver one and Rubin was the frightened, shy one?)

wren
April 15th, 2017, 12:05 AM
"D-don't let it's words get to you." Rubin whispered. He then raised his voice. "Don't let it's words get to you, you aren't what it tells you you are, okay?" He began stumbling away, heading towards the hospital.

(So, Skye, what if Peter and Rubin reversed roles, where Peter was the stronger, braver one and Rubin was the frightened, shy one?)

Awe Rubin and peter. CUTEEE role reversal!)

It was than in that moment that she realized she had nothing. Nothing to love. Nothing to protect. She was useless. Like a pawn she had been played and than sacrificed for the good of the game. It was in this moment she knew that her heart had darkened. Turing the beast in her came fourth. Her body contorting her mind going blank. She was massive. Teeth like pearls eyes like flames. A bucks skull in place if a face. She roared and raced to Rubin, loosing all self consciousness. Loosing the human in her. Loosening her mind, allowing a beast to take hold of it.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 15th, 2017, 02:30 PM
Okay how do I jump in?! XD)

wren
April 15th, 2017, 02:35 PM
Okay how do I jump in?! XD)

However you would like. In the forest or something cause addy wants to attack rubin. Than maybe you could save rubin.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 15th, 2017, 02:50 PM
However you would like. In the forest or something cause addy wants to attack rubin. Than maybe you could save rubin.
Sure! ) blood red eyes glowed madly behind Rubin and a huge powerful looking black and red wolf like beast jumps out of the darkness of the forest tackling addy head on. The beast roars a powerful and strong roar as it pins addy down. Blood was seen on this beasts sharp teeth and claws even it's black pelt had blood on it blood dripped down its mouth as its red eyes glowed dangerously as it looks down at her growling softly almost waiting for her to fight back. It begins to speak ".... who?" It growls

Poppyfrost
April 15th, 2017, 02:57 PM

I won't be very good at it but sure! XD)

wren
April 15th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Sure! ) blood red eyes glowed madly behind Rubin and a huge powerful looking black and red wolf like beast jumps out of the darkness of the forest tackling addy head on. The beast roars a powerful and strong roar as it pins addy down. Blood was seen on this beasts sharp teeth and claws even it's black pelt had blood on it blood dripped down its mouth as its red eyes glowed dangerously as it looks down at her growling softly almost waiting for her to fight back. It begins to speak ".... who?" It growls

Adeline hissed in anoyance staggering on her paws. Once she felt the claws sink into her shoulders. She roared and lurched up snagging her teeth on his neck and pulling him close to her ear. "Get away from me!" she hissed kicking him in the stomach. Than breaking free. From his grasp. She felt rhe train trickles down throguh her fur. She hissed again trying to get past him

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 15th, 2017, 03:34 PM
Adeline hissed in anoyance staggering on her paws. Once she felt the claws sink into her shoulders. She roared and lurched up snagging her teeth on his neck and pulling him close to her ear. "Get away from me!" she hissed kicking him in the stomach. Than breaking free. From his grasp. She felt rhe train trickles down throguh her fur. She hissed again trying to get past him
The beast looks at her with glowing red eyes almost as if on cue two other pairs of eyes were seen behind the beast one blue eyed the other red and blue both growl softly as the red eyed beast speaks again " who?" It asks darkly this time with reason " why?" Asks the blue eyed one who still wasn't seen then the red and blue eyed spoke " how?" It asks still hiding within the shadows. As the red eyed beast growls loudly as he begins to step forward " who?!" It roars

wren
April 15th, 2017, 03:44 PM
The beast looks at her with glowing red eyes almost as if on cue two other pairs of eyes were seen behind the beast one blue eyed the other red and blue both growl softly as the red eyed beast speaks again " who?" It asks darkly this time with reason " why?" Asks the blue eyed one who still wasn't seen then the red and blue eyed spoke " how?" It asks still hiding within the shadows. As the red eyed beast growls loudly as he begins to step forward " who?!" It roars

Adeline felt strongly outnumbered and was now taking steps back. "HIS NAME WAS SAM! Now leave!" she cried in pain before she turned and sprinted. Shifting into a human and falling to the ground. She grasped the ground and wailed in pain. She crawled towards the body and held its hand. Crying into the ground

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 15th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Adeline felt strongly outnumbered and was now taking steps back. "HIS NAME WAS SAM! Now leave!" she cried in pain before she turned and sprinted. Shifting into a human and falling to the ground. She grasped the ground and wailed in pain. She crawled towards the body and held its hand. Crying into the ground
The beasts disappear into the darkness but after a few minutes a man begins to slowly walk out of the darkness of the forest looking down at Adeline and the body " .... it wasn't your fault Adeline " the man says in a calm husky voice. The man himself was wearing a black clean suit and his hair was a bit messy but pure black... almost like the red eyed beasts fur his eyes blood red but held no bloodlust just pure calmness as if he's been though this before. " do you understand? It wasn't your fault "

wren
April 15th, 2017, 03:59 PM
The beasts disappear into the darkness but after a few minutes a man begins to slowly walk out of the darkness of the forest looking down at Adeline and the body " .... it wasn't your fault Adeline " the man says in a calm husky voice. The man himself was wearing a black clean suit and his hair was a bit messy but pure black... almost like the red eyed beasts fur his eyes blood red but held no bloodlust just pure calmness as if he's been though this before. " do you understand? It wasn't your fault "

"It is.... It was.. I keep hurting people...." She whimpers holding her brothers hand tight as the rain poured down over them, seemingly missing the man. "I killed him... My brother..."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 15th, 2017, 04:03 PM
The man kneels down in front of her looking straight at her " like I said it's not your fault " he touches her hand " you possess a power a power that can not be tamed without spilling blood a power you and i and many others are cursed with the only thing different about me and you is that I embrace this beast while you run away from it and let it control you " he looks at the dead man then at her " let me help you Adeline I could help you my friend for I too have suffered the same pain you feel "

wren
April 15th, 2017, 04:21 PM
The man kneels down in front of her looking straight at her " like I said it's not your fault " he touches her hand " you possess a power a power that can not be tamed without spilling blood a power you and i and many others are cursed with the only thing different about me and you is that I embrace this beast while you run away from it and let it control you " he looks at the dead man then at her " let me help you Adeline I could help you my friend for I too have suffered the same pain you feel "

Adeline flinched when he touched her. "Please... I'll hurt you too.... I. Not going OC Handel it... Iin goign to end it" she whispers looking up at him. "I have nothing to live for..." She whispers again. Taking her wrist. She looked at it. For a long moment

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 15th, 2017, 04:27 PM
The man smiles softly it was a kind warming smile " you won't hurt me because " his eyes glowed just like the red eyed beast she met before " I'm like you and you do have something to live for" he holds her hand up and kisses it his eyes glowing and staring into her eyes " you could live for me and only me you won't hurt anyone anymore and you'll have a whole new life and a home with beasts just like you and I " he says kindly and truthfully no hint of madness or lies in his voice this man was speaking truth with warmth and kindness in his voice... it was almost scary.

wren
April 15th, 2017, 05:11 PM
The man smiles softly it was a kind warming smile " you won't hurt me because " his eyes glowed just like the red eyed beast she met before " I'm like you and you do have something to live for" he holds her hand up and kisses it his eyes glowing and staring into her eyes " you could live for me and only me you won't hurt anyone anymore and you'll have a whole new life and a home with beasts just like you and I " he says kindly and truthfully no hint of madness or lies in his voice this man was speaking truth with warmth and kindness in his voice... it was almost scary.

"Why. Why do you care" she whispers. Her tears flowing free form her cheeks and than down onto her already soaking shirt. "I don't deserve... I dont deserve acceptance... I deserve death"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 15th, 2017, 05:18 PM
Sasuke smiles as he begins to wipe some tears off her face " because you and I are the same" he moves her hand placing it on his chest to feel his fast beating heart " our hearts beat the same way the way of a beast. We share the same fears the same bloodlust and guilt of ending the ones we love. But this does not mean we must give up and simply die my dear. " he places his head on hers " I've accepted myself and now I can control my lust so can you if you only do one thing and let me help you. You're a light that doesn't deserve this darkness and hate you deserve so much more mi amor. Please let me help you i don't want to see a other beautiful light fade out so easily "

wren
April 15th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Sasuke smiles as he begins to wipe some tears off her face " because you and I are the same" he moves her hand placing it on his chest to feel his fast beating heart " our hearts beat the same way the way of a beast. We share the same fears the same bloodlust and guilt of ending the ones we love. But this does not mean we must give up and simply die my dear. " he places his head on hers " I've accepted myself and now I can control my lust so can you if you only do one thing and let me help you. You're a light that doesn't deserve this darkness and hate you deserve so much more mi amor. Please let me help you i don't want to see a other beautiful light fade out so easily "

Coming to my wedding love? )
Adeline stares at him feeling the beating of his heart on her hand. "I'm not a light. I'm a shadow. That's what I am and what I've always been... There's no good left" she whispers. She cracked her knuckles and than curled up. Feeling his head pressed agasint her head. The comforting beat of his heart soothing her nerves.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 15th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Coming to my wedding love? )
Adeline stares at him feeling the beating of his heart on her hand. "I'm not a light. I'm a shadow. That's what I am and what I've always been... There's no good left" she whispers. She cracked her knuckles and than curled up. Feeling his head pressed agasint her head. The comforting beat of his heart soothing her nerves.
already there mi amor ) Sasuke smiles " you know that's a lie my love. You shine as beautiful as the sun but the shadows hold you back and they blind you from the light you once were " he begins to hold her close so now she could hear it his heartbeat loud but soothing each beat held warmth and strength but mostly kindness and desire.

rubinaito
April 15th, 2017, 08:00 PM
Rubin was watching the scene, too terrified to move.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 15th, 2017, 09:29 PM
already there mi amor ) Sasuke smiles " you know that's a lie my love. You shine as beautiful as the sun but the shadows hold you back and they blind you from the light you once were " he begins to hold her close so now she could hear it his heartbeat loud but soothing each beat held warmth and strength but mostly kindness and desire.
Bump Raine

Poppyfrost
April 15th, 2017, 09:49 PM
How should I bring in Peter? Rubinaito )

rubinaito
April 15th, 2017, 10:04 PM
How should I bring in Peter? Rubinaito )
Peter could find Rubin?

Poppyfrost
April 15th, 2017, 10:15 PM
Peter could find Rubin?

K)

Peter was quietly walking to the hospital after his incident with Adam, when he spotted another boy. He seemed hurt, and he was crying. "E-Excuse me?" He called out to him.

rubinaito
April 15th, 2017, 10:29 PM
Rubin flinched away. "G-get a-away." He whimpered.

Poppyfrost
April 15th, 2017, 10:37 PM
Rubin flinched away. "G-get a-away." He whimpered.

"Hey, it's okay. Are you going to the hospital? Me too. Come on, Let's walk together." Peter smiled at him gently, holding out his hand.

rubinaito
April 15th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Rubin's eyes widened with fear. "N-no! N-not there, th-they'll f-f-find o-out!" He scrambled backwards, his back pressed against the cold hard wall. He looked afraid, but not of Peter. He looked like he was afraid of himself. The way his shoulders were slumped forward, the way he kept looking at his trembling hands...

Poppyfrost
April 15th, 2017, 10:50 PM
Rubin's eyes widened with fear. "N-no! N-not there, th-they'll f-f-find o-out!" He scrambled backwards, his back pressed against the cold hard wall. He looked afraid, but not of Peter. He looked like he was afraid of himself. The way his shoulders were slumped forward, the way he kept looking at his trembling hands...

"Hey hey hey.. It's okay." Peter walked towards him, reaching out and gently taking his hand. He gently tilted his head up, making him look at him. "We'll just go to my house. I'll care for you there." He told him sweetly, helping him stand up. "Here, let me carry you." Peter picked up Rubin bridal style.

rubinaito
April 15th, 2017, 11:04 PM
Rubin shivered, but didn't complain. He was freezing cold, blood forming from cuts made by the ice shards made from the icy rain. Peter was warm, providing comfort that Rubin desperatly wanted, but didn't allow himself to have.

Poppyfrost
April 15th, 2017, 11:12 PM
Rubin shivered, but didn't complain. He was freezing cold, blood forming from cuts made by the ice shards made from the icy rain. Peter was warm, providing comfort that Rubin desperately wanted, but didn't allow himself to have.

Peter quickly hurried home, trying to avoid the rain. Once inside, he shut the door and gently lay Rubin on his bed, taking out a first aid kit and patching up his wounds for him. "It's okay.. Hey, I never got your name. My name's Peter." He smiled down at him, his hand gently on his arm.

rubinaito
April 15th, 2017, 11:23 PM
"R-Rubin" Rubin answered quietly.

Poppyfrost
April 15th, 2017, 11:29 PM
"R-Rubin" Rubin answered quietly.

"Rubin? What an adorable name." He purred, reaching up and brushing the hair out of his eyes. He then took a blanket and pulled it over Rubin to keep him warm. The sound of the ice rain pattering outside filled Peter's ears. It was quite loud. He huffed and stood up, closing the blinds in the room and making it darker. "I'll go and prepare you a meal. You can take a nap, if you like It'll make you feel better." He said softly, before walking out of the room.

rubinaito
April 15th, 2017, 11:31 PM
Rubin drifted to sleep without complaint.

Poppyfrost
April 15th, 2017, 11:39 PM
Rubin drifted to sleep without complaint.

A few hours later, Peter came back into the room, carrying a bowl of chicken noodle soup. It would help Rubin feel better. When he walked in, he set it down on the bedside table. Glancing at Rubin, Peter couldn't help but blush. He was so cute. Peter reached over and gently shook his shoulder. "Rubin.. I got you some soup.." He said softly.

rubinaito
April 15th, 2017, 11:45 PM
Rubin jerked awake. "I'm sorry!: He screamed, his voice raw with pain and agony. His eyes looked wild, and took him a few moments to realize where he was. He exhaled. "Th-thank y-you, P-peter." He said softly.

Poppyfrost
April 15th, 2017, 11:47 PM
Rubin jerked awake. "I'm sorry!: He screamed, his voice raw with pain and agony. His eyes looked wild, and took him a few moments to realize where he was. He exhaled. "Th-thank y-you, P-peter." He said softly.

Peter flinched, his eyes filling with worry. He reached out and took his hand again to calm him down. "You're welcome.." He decided not to talk about whatever Rubin was dreaming about for now. He was probably too scared. Peter handed him the soup.

rubinaito
April 15th, 2017, 11:51 PM
Rubin ate quietly, his hands trembling. It had barely been satisfied with it's meal last night, and it wanted more... That meant Peter was in danger, the longer Rubin stayed.

Poppyfrost
April 15th, 2017, 11:53 PM
Rubin ate quietly, his hands trembling. It had barely been satisfied with it's meal last night, and it wanted more... That meant Peter was in danger, the longer Rubin stayed.

Peter watched his hands, then crawled into the spot next to Rubin, sliding his arm around his shoulders and holding him close to keep him warm. "Are you okay..?" He said sweetly, looking into his beautiful golden eyes.

rubinaito
April 16th, 2017, 09:55 AM
Rubin looked startled. "Y-yes?" He said softly gazing into Peter's eyes. His heart was beginning to beat faster.

wren
April 16th, 2017, 03:22 PM
Bump Raine

"Oh... You don't know" she whispers. Looking at him. Than she shut her eyes and laid back, "I will not flicker. But grow darker" she whispers calmly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 16th, 2017, 05:02 PM
"Oh... You don't know" she whispers. Looking at him. Than she shut her eyes and laid back, "I will not flicker. But grow darker" she whispers calmly
The man laughs softly " mine is already gone all I know is the darkness if you wish to fade out and give up be my guest but" his eyes glowed softly " the darkness is my home my hell no one else should feel it like I "

wren
April 16th, 2017, 05:07 PM
The man laughs softly " mine is already gone all I know is the darkness if you wish to fade out and give up be my guest but" his eyes glowed softly " the darkness is my home my hell no one else should feel it like I "

"You can't go anywhere when you've fallen into a pit.. The onyl way is further down. Thast where I'm headed. Be my enemy or leave me be!" She hissed In anoyance.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 17th, 2017, 11:16 AM
"You can't go anywhere when you've fallen into a pit.. The onyl way is further down. Thast where I'm headed. Be my enemy or leave me be!" She hissed In anoyance.
Sasuke laughs softly " if I were your enemy you would be dead much sooner but no I will not leave you if needed " his eyes glowed softly as he changes into the red eyed beast that attacked her before " I'll bring you there by force "

wren
April 17th, 2017, 12:34 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " if I were your enemy you would be dead much sooner but no I will not leave you if needed " his eyes glowed softly as he changes into the red eyed beast that attacked her before " I'll bring you there by force "

Sh shifted into her beast without getting up. She was weak. She snapped at him and attempted to crawl away to the best of her abilities.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 17th, 2017, 02:07 PM
Sh shifted into her beast without getting up. She was weak. She snapped at him and attempted to crawl away to the best of her abilities.
Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as he bites down on her neck and begins to drag her away

Poppyfrost
April 17th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Rubin looked startled. "Y-yes?" He said softly gazing into Peter's eyes. His heart was beginning to beat faster.

This is so cute)

"Good.. You seemed scared by something, love." He smiled softly, reaching out and gently brushing the hair out of his eyes. "My my, Rubin, your eyes are so beautiful and golden like the sparkling sand in a desert... I'm afraid I may get lost in them.." he purred.

rubinaito
April 17th, 2017, 07:21 PM
This is so cute)

"Good.. You seemed scared by something, love." He smiled softly, reaching out and gently brushing the hair out of his eyes. "My my, Rubin, your eyes are so beautiful and golden like the sparkling sand in a desert... I'm afraid I may get lost in them.." he purred.

Rubin's cheeks reddened, as he stared into Peter's eyes. "R-really?" He squeaked.

Poppyfrost
April 17th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Rubin's cheeks reddened, as he stared into Peter's eyes. "R-really?" He squeaked.

Peter purred again, gently touching the side of his face. "Of course, Rubin. And your hair is so soft, as well as your skin.. Rubin, you are so adorable." He smiled kindly, pulling his hand away.

rubinaito
April 17th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Peter purred again, gently touching the side of his face. "Of course, Rubin. And your hair is so soft, as well as your skin.. Rubin, you are so adorable." He smiled kindly, pulling his hand away.

Rubin blushed furiously. He tried to say something, anything... But he couldn't get the words out.

Poppyfrost
April 17th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Rubin blushed furiously. He tried to say something, anything... But he couldn't get the words out.

"Well, I'll leave you alone, now, to sleep... Unless you want me to stay with you...? I can sleep with you if you really want it.~" he cooed, pressing up against Rubin as if to tease him about Peter's body heat.

rubinaito
April 17th, 2017, 07:49 PM
Rubin almost nodded, before It growled in his mind. He shook his head, the haunted look returning to his eyes.

Poppyfrost
April 17th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Rubin almost nodded, before It growled in his mind. He shook his head, the haunted look returning to his eyes.

"Rubin.." Peter's voice softened. He knew something was wrong with Rubin, he could tell. "What's wrong...?" He whispered, holding him close with his arm still around Rubin's shoulders. "Don't lie to me, I can tell when you're lying."

rubinaito
April 17th, 2017, 07:58 PM
"..." Rubin didn't respond, his eyes flashing red briefly. "Get out." His voice was hoarse, full of terror. "Before It hurts you." He pushed Peter gently, bolting out of bed as the feather-like scales began growing on his back. He clawed at the locked window desperately. He couldn't hurt Peter.

Poppyfrost
April 17th, 2017, 08:02 PM
"..." Rubin didn't respond, his eyes flashing red briefly. "Get out." His voice was hoarse, full of terror. "Before It hurts you." He pushed Peter gently, bolting out of bed as the feather-like scales began growing on his back. He clawed at the locked window desperately. He couldn't hurt Peter.

Peter hesitated before quickly moving out of the room, closing and locking the door from the outside. "I'm sorry, my little Rubin.. I'm going to have to tranquilize you." He walked into the kitchen, grabbing a small gun and a few powerful darts dosed with tranquilizer, that could easily put down something as strong as Rubin and It. He walked back towards the door as quietly as possible, peering through the cracks and watching Rubin carefully. The doors and windows were locked tight; Nothing could get through unless you had the key, and Peter had the key. You'd have to get to Peter to get the key.

rubinaito
April 17th, 2017, 08:06 PM
Rubin cried out, a howl of pain and terror as It took over. A hulking beast with long arms that reached the ground, covered in sharp feather-like scales and red eyes. It sniffed the air, before smashing it's huge fist through the window with a loud crack. It scrambled onto the windowsill, and before Peter could shoot it jumped out and began running as it hit the ground, hunting down it's prey. It banked to the left, and sensed a murderer rounding the corner. Tackling them, It plunged it's claws into it's chest and began feasting off of the terror and horror of the man on the ground. It tore out the heart, licking the blood off of it before placing it softly beside the man. It sniffed the air, and continued it's hunt.

Poppyfrost
April 17th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Rubin cried out, a howl of pain and terror as It took over. A hulking beast with long arms that reached the ground, covered in sharp feather-like scales and red eyes. It sniffed the air, before smashing it's huge fist through the window with a loud crack. It scrambled onto the windowsill, and before Peter could shoot it jumped out and began running as it hit the ground, hunting down it's prey. It banked to the left, and sensed a murderer rounding the corner. Tackling them, It plunged it's claws into it's chest and began feasting off of the terror and horror of the man on the ground. It tore out the heart, licking the blood off of it before placing it softly beside the man. It sniffed the air, and continued it's hunt.

Peter ran into the room and jumped out the window, landing in the bushes below. "Ow, Dammit!" He cursed, nearly twisting his ankle, but managed not too. It still hurt though. He ran after the grotesque claw marks in the earth, following them around until he came upon the bludgeoned body of a grown man. A murderer, that is, but a man. He saw the heart beside him and had to look away to not vomit. He knew Rubin did this. He peered around a corner to find the large beast walking around, blood covering it's long legs and sharp claws, as well as coating it's jaws. He pulled the gun up, aimed, and shot four darts - One at his neck, another at his back leg, the other on his stomach, and another on his other back leg. All the darts sunk into the creature's skin, the serum sinking into its bloodstream and activating. The darts popped out while the tranquilizer worked it's magic. Meanwhile, Peter went towards the man, cursing under his breath before rolling around in his blood, covering himself in the scent to mask his own. Then, he crawled behind a dumpster in the alley, hiding in the shadows.

rubinaito
April 17th, 2017, 08:18 PM
It began feeling tired around it's third victim. It enjoyed the feelings of the negative emotions, but it was time, It supposed, for It's host to rest. It growled softly, looking up at the sky as it slowly turned back to Rubin. Rubin began to feel dizzy as he looked at his blood coated hands. His heart was hammering, and he collapsed.

Poppyfrost
April 17th, 2017, 08:23 PM
It began feeling tired around it's third victim. It enjoyed the feelings of the negative emotions, but it was time, It supposed, for It's host to rest. It growled softly, looking up at the sky as it slowly turned back to Rubin. Rubin began to feel dizzy as he looked at his blood coated hands. His heart was hammering, and he collapsed.

Peter heard it hit the ground, then he ran out of the alley and towards Rubin, gently sliding his hand underneath the smaller boy, holding him against his chest and taking him back to his room. He washed off the blood on his hands, then even changed his clothes for him, giving him some shorts and one of his large sweaters, along with wrapping him up in a blanket. He took him to the couch, gently laying him down and kissing his forehead without realizing it. He gently stroked his cheek, then went into the kitchen to prepare him some more soup.

rubinaito
April 17th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Rubin woke up, crying. It wasn't a loud sobbing, just tears sliding down his cheeks with horrible guilt and agony. He curled up tighter, shuddering.

Poppyfrost
April 17th, 2017, 08:29 PM
Rubin woke up, crying. It wasn't a loud sobbing, just tears sliding down his cheeks with horrible guilt and agony. He curled up tighter, shuddering.

Peter finished the soup and walking into the living room, to see Rubin crying. His eyes widened and he nearly dropped the bowl, but managed not too, and set it on the side table before rushing to Rubin's side. He wrapped his arms around him and pulled him onto his lap, hugging him against his chest. "Rubin... What's wrong, love?" He whispered, soothingly stroking his hair.

rubinaito
April 17th, 2017, 08:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D3ThqQr1t0&list=RDL-lp2bejhm4&index=27

"I keep killing innocent people." He whispered, shuddering. "I... I can't s-st-stop it." He cried into Peter's shirt, curling up in his embrace with a choked back sob.

Poppyfrost
April 17th, 2017, 08:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D3ThqQr1t0&list=RDL-lp2bejhm4&index=27

"I keep killing innocent people." He whispered, shuddering. "I... I can't s-st-stop it." He cried into Peter's shirt, curling up in his embrace with a choked back sob.

It says the page doesn't exist ;-; What's it called and who is it made by? I'll search it up on Youtube.)

Peter's gaze softened and he held him close, closing his eyes. "That man you killed wasn't innocent, Rubin.. He was a murderer. You did good to kill him off. Nobody is mad at you.. I'm not mad at you.." He whispered, sitting on the couch with him.

rubinaito
April 17th, 2017, 08:38 PM
"It doesn't matter!" Rubin gasped. "It... I feed on positive and negative emotions. Each person I killed tonight regretted their actions, and the guilt was consuming them..."

Poppyfrost
April 17th, 2017, 08:44 PM
"It doesn't matter!" Rubin gasped. "It... I feed on positive and negative emotions. Each person I killed tonight regretted their actions, and the guilt was consuming them..."

"Rubin." Peter's tone grew sharp. He gently grabbed his chin, forcing him to look at him. "You are not a bad person, it is. You haven't done anything bad, it has. You are beautiful, Rubin.." His voice eventually grew soft. "Trust me when I say this; You are not evil. It is evil..." He gently wiped away Rubin's delicate tears, frowning slightly. "Rubin, people care about you.. Someone out there cares about you so much, you know.. If you cry, it hurts them. If you hurt yourself, it hurts them. When you laugh, they smile. When you smile, they feel as if nothing else in the world matters but you." He smiled kindly and gently poked his nose. "That person loves you, Rubin."

rubinaito
April 17th, 2017, 09:24 PM
Rubin looked up at Peter, and smiled quietly. He closed his eyes, glad for Peter's presence... and slowly, he felt It lose it's strength.

Poppyfrost
April 17th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Rubin looked up at Peter, and smiled quietly. He closed his eyes, glad for Peter's presence... and slowly, he felt It lose it's strength.

Aww <3)

Peter cuddled with Rubin on the couch, the blanket wrapped around them as he gently nuzzled his hair lovingly. He then thought about the fireworks festival tonight. The night once a year where the sky is lit up in beautiful colors, with stunning effects. He was going to take Rubin with him, and he was going to share his first kiss with him.

rubinaito
April 17th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Rubin felt the tension slowly vanish from his shoulders, feeling happy for the first time in a long while.

Poppyfrost
April 17th, 2017, 10:15 PM
Rubin felt the tension slowly vanish from his shoulders, feeling happy for the first time in a long while.

Peter hugged him against his chest, transmitting his body heat to Rubin to keep him warm.

Timeskip to when Peter takes Rubin to the festival? (Aka a date :3))

Poppyfrost
April 18th, 2017, 08:40 PM
Bump :3)

rubinaito
April 18th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Sure!

Poppyfrost
April 18th, 2017, 09:00 PM
Yay!)

Peter reached out, gently holding Rubin's hand as he led him towards the festival. "Have you ever experienced fireworks, Rubin..?" He asked him curiously, sitting down in the grass away from most of the people, not wanting to startle Rubin to much.

rubinaito
April 18th, 2017, 09:08 PM
"W-well, n-not up close." Rubin said softly, his golden eyes gazing up at the cloudless sky. "I... I usually d-don't c-come th-this cl-close to pop-populated a-areas." He blinked up at Peter.

Poppyfrost
April 18th, 2017, 09:13 PM
"W-well, n-not up close." Rubin said softly, his golden eyes gazing up at the cloudless sky. "I... I usually d-don't c-come th-this cl-close to pop-populated a-areas." He blinked up at Peter.

"Well, now you get to see them up close. We aren't that close to those people, but if you want to move farther away, we can." He smiled, wrapping his arm around Rubin's shoulders and pulling him closer so that they were both touching.

rubinaito
April 18th, 2017, 09:20 PM
His eyes widened at the sudden contact, but Rubin simply blushed.

Poppyfrost
April 18th, 2017, 09:29 PM
His eyes widened at the sudden contact, but Rubin simply blushed.

"Guess that's a no, then." He smiled kindly, and the fireworks began. They lit up the sky in beautiful purples, blues, reds, and greens, designs engraved into their packaging as they are shot up into the air. It was a slightly breezy night, the grass soft beneath them. The fireworks were a bit loud, but also quite soothing.

rubinaito
April 18th, 2017, 09:39 PM
Rubin's mouth dropped open in awe.

Poppyfrost
April 18th, 2017, 09:56 PM
Rubin's mouth dropped open in awe.

Peter glanced at Rubin and smiled, then looked back up at the fireworks. He's so adorable.. He's like an angel, even though he doesn't know it. Peter held Rubin closer, feeling his own heart flutter with excitement.

rubinaito
April 18th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Rubin curled up in Peter's embrace, watching the heavens with shining eyes. "It's beautiful..." He said softly.

Poppyfrost
April 18th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Rubin curled up in Peter's embrace, watching the heavens with shining eyes. "It's beautiful..." He said softly.

"Not as beautiful as you, love.." Peter said softly, looking at Rubin and gently tilting his face to look at him. "You're much more beautiful, even though you think otherwise. I think you're gorgeous.." He whispered, leaning forwards and kissing him softly, closing his eyes and gently holding him close.

rubinaito
April 18th, 2017, 10:04 PM
"O-oh." Was all that Rubin managed to get out, before he kissed back.

Poppyfrost
April 18th, 2017, 10:07 PM
"O-oh." Was all that Rubin managed to get out, before he kissed back.

Peter kissed him for a while, until the fireworks ended. He made sure to make it sweet and gentle, yet passionate at the same time. "Want to go home now..?" He asked, hugging Rubin against his chest.

rubinaito
April 18th, 2017, 10:15 PM
"Mmhmm." Rubin nodded quietly.

(Oh my gosh, what if they adopted a pair of orphans? Later, of course, but it would be sweet.)

Poppyfrost
April 18th, 2017, 10:17 PM
"Mmhmm." Rubin nodded quietly.

(Oh my gosh, what if they adopted a pair of orphans? Later, of course, but it would be sweet.)

Aw yes <3 That would be so cute <3)

Peter smiled and gently picked Rubin up, cradling him against his chest. He had his jacket and had wrapped it around Rubin to keep him warm, all the while hugging him close.

Once at Peter's house, he gently set Rubin on his bed, heading back into the kitchen to make him a warm cup of tea before bed.

rubinaito
April 18th, 2017, 10:22 PM
Rubin toyed with a loose thread, humming a familiar lullaby to himself. He grew up in the woods, alone, but he thought that the lullaby might have come from his mother. He reached inside his jacket, pulling out the ragged stuffed fox he had since he was little. "I dunno, Borange." Rubin scratched 'Borange' behind the ear. "Maybe we're safe now... Peter is nice, and I really like him." Conversations with his childhood toy always helped him soothe frazzled nerves.

Poppyfrost
April 18th, 2017, 10:25 PM
Rubin toyed with a loose thread, humming a familiar lullaby to himself. He grew up in the woods, alone, but he thought that the lullaby might have come from his mother. He reached inside his jacket, pulling out the ragged stuffed fox he had since he was little. "I dunno, Borange." Rubin scratched 'Borange' behind the ear. "Maybe we're safe now... Peter is nice, and I really like him." Conversations with his childhood toy always helped him soothe frazzled nerves.

Peter walked into the room and quietly set the tea next to Rubin on the bedside table, crawling in next to him and glancing at the toy fox. "I made you some tea..." He smiled a little. "That fox is really cute, Rubin. I can wash him clean and fix him up if you want me too." He offered, wrapping his arm around him again.

rubinaito
April 18th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Rubin 'eeped', holding him close. "No-no th-thanks!" He squeaked, quickly taking a sip of tea to hide his growing blush of embarrassment.

Poppyfrost
April 18th, 2017, 10:31 PM
Rubin 'eeped', holding him close. "No-no th-thanks!" He squeaked, quickly taking a sip of tea to hide his growing blush of embarrassment.

"Why not?" Peter laughed softly, pulling him closer. He nuzzled his hair, taking in Rubin's sweet scent and smiling.

Poppyfrost
April 19th, 2017, 05:39 PM
boop :3)

rubinaito
April 19th, 2017, 05:46 PM
"Why not?" Peter laughed softly, pulling him closer. He nuzzled his hair, taking in Rubin's sweet scent and smiling.
"C-cause..." Rubin melted in Peter's grasp, blushing. "I-it's sentimental?"

Poppyfrost
April 19th, 2017, 05:53 PM
"C-cause..." Rubin melted in Peter's grasp, blushing. "I-it's sentimental?"

"Ah." Peter grinned, kissing his head. "In that case, I won't ask anymore." He wrapped both arms around Rubin and fell back onto the bed, spooning him and closing his eyes.

Poppyfrost
April 19th, 2017, 06:42 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ec/19/53/ec195388b205b41fa6c0d8fdc919b035.jpg

Here's Peter btw :3)

rubinaito
April 19th, 2017, 06:59 PM
"Ah." Peter grinned, kissing his head. "In that case, I won't ask anymore." He wrapped both arms around Rubin and fell back onto the bed, spooning him and closing his eyes.
(... Spooning?)

Rubin blinked, falling asleep in Peter's embrace.

Poppyfrost
April 19th, 2017, 07:17 PM
(... Spooning?)

Rubin blinked, falling asleep in Peter's embrace.

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2016-09/8/17/campaign_images/buzzfeed-prod-fastlane01/what-does-your-spooning-style-reveal-about-your-r-2-30229-1473371439-4_dblbig.jpg )

Peter held his love close, nuzzling his neck again before falling asleep.

Poppyfrost
April 19th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Timeskip to when?? ^-^)

rubinaito
April 19th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Timeskip to when?? ^-^)
Morning

Poppyfrost
April 19th, 2017, 08:19 PM
Morning

Okay)

Peter didn't wake up next morning. He was simply too tired. He mumbled things in his sleep like, "Rubin...~", and "Marry me...~" He was simply way to lovestruck and desperate. His tight grip was loose around Rubin's waist, his face nestled into his shoulder. The sunlight poured in through the windows, the curtains blocking it off and causing a faint shade of light along the bed and the floor. His legs were entwined with Rubin's and he was slowly waking up.

rubinaito
April 19th, 2017, 08:22 PM
Rubin was awake, gazing at the wall sleepily.

Poppyfrost
April 19th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Rubin was awake, gazing at the wall sleepily.

Peter eventually woke up and opened his crystal blue eyes, focusing them on Rubin. "Rubin~" Peter cooed, excited to see him. "Ready for today? Let's go on a date!" He smiled happily, sitting up on the bed and running his fingers through his hair. "Unless you want to do something else..? We can stay home and cuddle all day, too, if you want~" Peter teased, gently poking Rubin's cheek.

rubinaito
April 19th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Rubin bit his lip. "Whatever you want..." He replied softly, closing his eyes and smiling.

Poppyfrost
April 19th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Rubin bit his lip. "Whatever you want..." He replied softly, closing his eyes and smiling.

Peter laughed softly, seeing that Rubin seemed tired still. He bent down and kissed his ear, then sat back up and soothingly rubbed his arm. "I'm not sure, Rubin. I'm bored, though." He smiled gently.

Poppyfrost
April 20th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Peter laughed softly, seeing that Rubin seemed tired still. He bent down and kissed his ear, then sat back up and soothingly rubbed his arm. "I'm not sure, Rubin. I'm bored, though." He smiled gently.

bump)

Poppyfrost
April 22nd, 2017, 08:08 AM
Rubinaito)

rubinaito
April 22nd, 2017, 10:07 AM
"... Maybe..." Rubin looked doubtful. "I could... sing you... a song?"

Poppyfrost
April 22nd, 2017, 10:11 AM
"... Maybe..." Rubin looked doubtful. "I could... sing you... a song?"

"A song? You want to sing to me? Of course, Rubin, I bet you have a beautiful voice. I mean, you already do, but when you're singing." He smiled, laying back down next to Rubin and gently touching his face.

rubinaito
April 22nd, 2017, 10:32 AM
"I love you too much
To live without you loving me back
I love you too much." Rubin sang quietly, looking nervous. He ducked his head, blushing.

"Heaven's my witness and this is a fact

I know I belong
When I sing this song
There's love above love and it's ours
'cause I love you too much

I live for your touch
I whisper your name night after night
I love you too much
There's only one feeling and I know its right

I know I belong
When I sing this song

Heaven knows your name I've been praying
To have you come here by my side
Without you a part of me's missing
Just to make you my own, I will fight

I know I belong
When I sing this song

I loooooooooove you too much
I love you too much
Heaven's my witness and this is a fact
You live in my soul
Your heart is my goal
There's love above love but its mine 'cause I love you
There's love above love and it's yours cause I love you
There's love above love and it's ours if you love me
As much..."

Poppyfrost
April 22nd, 2017, 10:39 AM
"I love you too much
To live without you loving me back
I love you too much." Rubin sang quietly, looking nervous. He ducked his head, blushing.

"Heaven's my witness and this is a fact

I know I belong
When I sing this song

I live for your touch
I whisper your name night after night
I love you too much
There's only one feeling and I know its right

I know I belong
When I sing this song

Heaven knows your name I've been praying
To have you come here by my side
Without you a part of me's missing
Just to make you my own, I will fight

I know I belong
When I sing this song

I loooooooooove you too much
I love you too much
Heaven's my witness and this is a fact
You live in my soul
Your heart is my goal
There's love above love but its mine 'cause I love you
There's love above love and it's yours cause I love you
There's love above love and it's ours if you love me
As much..."

Did you come up with that?)

Peter listened quietly, blushing heavily. "Rubin.. I was right! You do have a beautiful voice!" He suddenly picked Rubin up and pulling him into his lap, sitting up in the bed, taking a blanket and wrapping it around them both. "I love you so much, Rubin.. Never think otherwise, Okay?" He purred, smiling happily and cuddling with his Rubin.

rubinaito
April 22nd, 2017, 10:46 AM
(No, it's from the Book of Life.)

Rubin smiled, falling asleep in Peter's embrace.

Poppyfrost
April 22nd, 2017, 10:54 AM
(No, it's from the Book of Life.)

Rubin smiled, falling asleep in Peter's embrace.

Oh)

Peter fell on his side on the bed, cuddling Rubin against his chest underneath the blankets and sheets. Their legs were entwined together, Peter closing his eyes and falling asleep.

rubinaito
April 23rd, 2017, 01:10 PM
Oh)

Peter fell on his side on the bed, cuddling Rubin against his chest underneath the blankets and sheets. Their legs were entwined together, Peter closing his eyes and falling asleep.

(So, I was wondering if maybe we could put them into a situation that makes Rubin braver and Peter shyer, slightly reversing their roles for a little while?)

Rubin smiled to himself.

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 01:15 PM
(So, I was wondering if maybe we could put them into a situation that makes Rubin braver and Peter shyer, slightly reversing their roles for a little while?)

Rubin smiled to himself.

Sure! X3)

Peter blushed in his sleep as he held Rubin against his chest, his lips brushing his forehead.

rubinaito
April 23rd, 2017, 01:32 PM
(Time skip to morning?)

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 01:32 PM
(Time skip to morning?)

Sure. You want to do it? :3)

rubinaito
April 23rd, 2017, 01:46 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/00/71/7f/00717f8886297b85b27552e7f158fed2.jpg

Rubin opened his eyes, letting them adjust to the bright light. He sat up, rubbing his eyes as he looked at Peter. A small blush blossomed upon his cheeks, and he bit his lip as he thought what they could possibly do today. He got out of the bed, and shuffled to the kitchen quietly. Opening the fridge, his eyes landed on the basic foods that a bachelor ate. He frowned thoughtfully, and grabbed his small wallet. Peering inside, he shuffled through the bills and folded it up. He got himself dressed, in some casual Saturday clothing. He shrugged a bag onto his shoulder, and wrote out a quick note for Peter.

Out to go shopping
~Rubin

He unlocked the door, stepping out and into the streets. He began walking down the street towards the nearest grocery store, glancing down at the list in his hands every so often.

However, Rubin had forgotten to lock the door behind him, the exact thing a man in the shadows had been waiting for. Creeping out, he checked inside briefly before finding Peter. Licking his lips, he sank his fangs into Peter's neck ensuring that he would stay asleep for a longer while. Drinking the blood while also injecting a sleeping venom into the young man, the dark haired man pulled away and picked up Peter. (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1b/f2/fd/1bf2fd06800f79a56e4c74c02109fb6b--anime-girl-hot-anime-guys.jpg)

He took a look at the note, and smirked. Taking a red pen, he scrawled a quick message down.

Terribly sorry for this, Rubin, but I will do anything to get you back. You know where we'll be~

Placing it on the counter, the man sauntered out the door and threw Peter into the back of a black car and drove away.

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 01:52 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/00/71/7f/00717f8886297b85b27552e7f158fed2.jpg

Rubin opened his eyes, letting them adjust to the bright light. He sat up, rubbing his eyes as he looked at Peter. A small blush blossomed upon his cheeks, and he bit his lip as he thought what they could possibly do today. He got out of the bed, and shuffled to the kitchen quietly. Opening the fridge, his eyes landed on the basic foods that a bachelor ate. He frowned thoughtfully, and grabbed his small wallet. Peering inside, he shuffled through the bills and folded it up. He got himself dressed, in some casual Saturday clothing. He shrugged a bag onto his shoulder, and wrote out a quick note for Peter.

Out to go shopping
~Rubin

He unlocked the door, stepping out and into the streets. He began walking down the street towards the nearest grocery store, glancing down at the list in his hands every so often.

However, Rubin had forgotten to lock the door behind him, the exact thing a man in the shadows had been waiting for. Creeping out, he checked inside briefly before finding Peter. Licking his lips, he sank his fangs into Peter's neck ensuring that he would stay asleep for a longer while. Drinking the blood while also injecting a sleeping venom into the young man, the dark haired man pulled away and picked up Peter. (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1b/f2/fd/1bf2fd06800f79a56e4c74c02109fb6b--anime-girl-hot-anime-guys.jpg)

He took a look at the note, and smirked. Taking a red pen, he scrawled a quick message down.

Terribly sorry for this, Rubin, but I will do anything to get you back. You know where we'll be~

Placing it on the counter, the man sauntered out the door and threw Peter into the back of a black car and drove away.

Peter whimpered quietly as he unconsciously felt a piercing pain in his neck, and he shifted around in the bed. As he was picked up, he fell limp in the man's arms, his skin growing pale from the loss of blood.

Laying in the back of a van, Peter fell deeper into his unconscious state, despite the rough corners and bumps.

rubinaito
April 23rd, 2017, 02:01 PM
As Rubin returned home, he couldn't shake off the feeling that something was wrong. He went to the kitchen, and found the note. His fingers turned white, and the paper slowly turned to dust in his grasp.

The man stopped the car, taking Peter out and throwing him into a cage. Chaining him to the wall, the vampire stared at Peter while waiting for him to wake up.

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 02:09 PM
As Rubin returned home, he couldn't shake off the feeling that something was wrong. He went to the kitchen, and found the note. His fingers turned white, and the paper slowly turned to dust in his grasp.

The man stopped the car, taking Peter out and throwing him into a cage. Chaining him to the wall, the vampire stared at Peter while waiting for him to wake up.

Peter cracked his eyes open a little while later and groaned softly in pain. Opening his eyes some more, he found out that he was in a cell. Seeing a strange man in front of him, he flinched, then tried to move around, only to find out that he was completely chained.

rubinaito
April 23rd, 2017, 02:20 PM
(I like this song ^-^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRLsZldkkMo&list=RDuINqPnR1BNw&index=22)

"What did you do that I couldn't?" The man asked, bending down to look Peter in the eye. "How did you get the monster to obey you instead of me? How did you gain the monster's trust so easily? I tried everything, and none of it worked..."

Rubin felt a white-hot ball of pain let loose inside of him, and he let out a cry of hate. He turned to the door, his eyes narrowing. Knowing who took Peter, he would need some preparation.

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 02:22 PM
(I like this song ^-^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRLsZldkkMo&list=RDuINqPnR1BNw&index=22)

"What did you do that I couldn't?" The man asked, bending down to look Peter in the eye. "How did you get the monster to obey you instead of me? How did you gain the monster's trust so easily? I tried everything, and none of it worked..."

Rubin felt a white-hot ball of pain let loose inside of him, and he let out a cry of hate. He turned to the door, his eyes narrowing. Knowing who took Peter, he would need some preparation.

"Because I wasn't verbally abusive, and because I didn't call him, 'monster'. I called him Rubin. I called him his birth name, and I made him comfortable with himself. I actually love him." Peter narrowed his eyes angrily.

rubinaito
April 23rd, 2017, 03:10 PM
"That isn't what I'm asking, boy." He spat, slapping Peter. "Rubin is... used to be... my boyfriend. But that monster took control of him and I tried everything to get it to obey me."

Rubin slammed the door open on, of all things, a tattoo parlor. "I'm back, Rick." He said darkly. "You know what to do."

The artist dropped his pen, gaping at Rubin.

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 03:23 PM
"That isn't what I'm asking, boy." He spat, slapping Peter. "Rubin is... used to be... my boyfriend. But that monster took control of him and I tried everything to get it to obey me."

Rubin slammed the door open on, of all things, a tattoo parlor. "I'm back, Rick." He said darkly. "You know what to do."

The artist dropped his pen, gaping at Rubin.

Peter winced as he was slapped, growling softly. "What did you do to him to make him break up with you?" He narrowed his eyes some more.

rubinaito
April 23rd, 2017, 03:28 PM
Rubin excited the parlor, his eyes narrowed as he focused his eyes on a structure in the distance. He breathed out, turning away and walking towards his next destination.

The man yanked Peter forward, his eyes burning. "Who knows?" He hissed, stabbing Peter in the stomach. "But last I checked, I was the one asking the questions around here." He jerked Peter's chin forward, staring into his pale blue eyes. Flicking the knife slightly, Peter was blinded.

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 03:34 PM
Rubin excited the parlor, his eyes narrowed as he focused his eyes on a structure in the distance. He breathed out, turning away and walking towards his next destination.

The man yanked Peter forward, his eyes burning. "Who knows?" He hissed, stabbing Peter in the stomach. "But last I checked, I was the one asking the questions around here." He jerked Peter's chin forward, staring into his pale blue eyes. Flicking the knife slightly, Peter was blinded.

oh my lord my baby has been blinded)

Peter screamed out in pain, blood gushing from the wound as he ripped it back out. The last thing he saw were piercing blue eyes, almost like his, before being plunged into a world of darkness. He could feel blood sliding down his face from where his eyes were severely damaged, the pain nearly unbearable. Peter was dead silent after that, hanging his head. His breaths were ragged and raspy, and the floor beneath him was decorated with his crimson blood. Peter felt himself begin to waste away, going back to his shy self.

rubinaito
April 23rd, 2017, 03:53 PM
The man kicked him roughly, before hearing a door open. "Ah, so Rubin is here at last..." He said with a grin.

"Y-yes, An-angel..." Rubin whispered, making his way down. "I-I'm h-here... L-let h-him g-go!"

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 04:01 PM
The man kicked him roughly, before hearing a door open. "Ah, so Rubin is here at last..." He said with a grin.

"Y-yes, An-angel..." Rubin whispered, making his way down. "I-I'm h-here... L-let h-him g-go!"

Peter coughed up some blood as he was kicked, hunching over and crying. Hearing Rubin's voice, his head snapped up and he looked towards the sound, but his white, lifeless eyes didn't reveal him. "Rubin.." He whispered, smiling weakly.

rubinaito
April 23rd, 2017, 04:09 PM
Rubin smiled to himself, looking up at Angel with an expression of terror. "I-I'll c-come b-back, j-just let h-him go..."

"And you'll do as I say this time?" Angel purred.

Rubin hesitated, looking at Peter. "... Y-yes..."

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 04:21 PM
Rubin smiled to himself, looking up at Angel with an expression of terror. "I-I'll c-come b-back, j-just let h-him go..."

"And you'll do as I say this time?" Angel purred.

Rubin hesitated, looking at Peter. "... Y-yes..."

Peter's smile slowly disappeared at Rubin's words. Peter had loved him so much. He took care of him, and shared his kisses with him. Tears slid down his bloody face, and his shoulders were shaking a bit with grief. Rubin, his love, the one he cared for so dearly, was leaving him.

rubinaito
April 23rd, 2017, 04:33 PM
"N-now let h-him g-go." Rubin said as a collar was slapped around his neck.

"... No." Angel said.

Rubin sighed, and simply tore the collar off. "Well, Angel, I gave you a chance." His stutter was gone, and he sounded angry... very angry. "It was more than you deserved for blinding and almost killing my boyfriend."

Angel looked shocked.

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 04:37 PM
"N-now let h-him g-go." Rubin said as a collar was slapped around his neck.

"... No." Angel said.

Rubin sighed, and simply tore the collar off. "Well, Angel, I gave you a chance." His stutter was gone, and he sounded angry... very angry. "It was more than you deserved for blinding and almost killing my boyfriend."

Angel looked shocked.

Peter couldn't hear anything. He didn't want to. He was to heartbroken to think or hear or do anything but lay down on the ground and cry silently.

rubinaito
April 23rd, 2017, 04:38 PM
Rubin grabbed Peter, holding him close. "Peter." He said softly. "Peter, I wasn't telling the truth, I promise... I'm here, shh..."

Angel sneered, picking up his knife.

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 04:44 PM
Rubin grabbed Peter, holding him close. "Peter." He said softly. "Peter, I wasn't telling the truth, I promise... I'm here, shh..."

Angel sneered, picking up his knife.

Peter heard a faint voice, and a comforting touch. His body relaxed, closing his eyes and shaking. He tried relaxing, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't.

rubinaito
April 23rd, 2017, 04:46 PM
"I love you too much," Rubin began singing, rocking Peter back and forth not noticing Angel approach with his knife.

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 05:02 PM
"I love you too much," Rubin began singing, rocking Peter back and forth not noticing Angel approach with his knife.

Peter listened to Rubin sing, more tears spilling over his cheeks. He heard another noise, a noise that did not belong. Suddenly standing up, Peter swung his fist out in the direction he heard the noise, his fist colliding with Angel's face.

rubinaito
April 23rd, 2017, 05:08 PM
Rubin swung around as Angel, in the heat of the moment, drove a knife into Peter's shoulder. He roared, shadows swirling around him, and his hands turned into huge claws. Launching at Angel, he tackled him and sank his claws into Angel's heart repeatedly. "Don't! Touch! Peter! Ever! Again!" He roared.

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 05:13 PM
Rubin swung around as Angel, in the heat of the moment, drove a knife into Peter's shoulder. He roared, shadows swirling around him, and his hands turned into huge claws. Launching at Angel, he tackled him and sank his claws into Angel's heart repeatedly. "Don't! Touch! Peter! Ever! Again!" He roared.

Peter fell to the ground, too weak to stand. He closed his eyes and blacked out, going into an extremely deep coma as he hit his head on the ground.

rubinaito
April 23rd, 2017, 05:30 PM
After finishing up with Angel, Rubin picked up Peter and held him close. "We'll fix you. I promise."

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 05:35 PM
After finishing up with Angel, Rubin picked up Peter and held him close. "We'll fix you. I promise."

Peter's head tilted to the side and rested on Rubin's chest, but the rest of him was limp and pale. Blood stained his clothes, turning them a darker shade of their normal color.

rubinaito
April 23rd, 2017, 05:44 PM
Rubin began stumbling towards a hospital, and finally collapsed right as he entered. In his dim, unconscious state he could hear shouts and gasps, people picking him up. They took Peter, took Rubin, to a room with large amounts of equipment.

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 05:46 PM
Rubin began stumbling towards a hospital, and finally collapsed right as he entered. In his dim, unconscious state he could hear shouts and gasps, people picking him up. They took Peter, took Rubin, to a room with large amounts of equipment.

How long of a timeskip?)

rubinaito
April 23rd, 2017, 05:57 PM
To when Peter is awake)

Rubin had been awake and walking around. Due to the... interesting circumstances, Rubin had been pardoned of 1st Degree Murder, and his sentence was to continue watching over Peter. Not that Rubin could complain, he did love Peter after all.

Beside Rubin were two little children; A little girl who clutched tightly to Rubin's leg as she stared at the room that Peter was in, and a little boy whose nose was pressed to the window in curiosity.

(Btw, Peter's blindness had been fixed, but he's been in a coma for a long time.)

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 06:03 PM
To when Peter is awake)

Rubin had been awake and walking around. Due to the... interesting circumstances, Rubin had been pardoned of 1st Degree Murder, and his sentence was to continue watching over Peter. Not that Rubin could complain, he did love Peter after all.

Beside Rubin were two little children; A little girl who clutched tightly to Rubin's leg as she stared at the room that Peter was in, and a little boy whose nose was pressed to the window in curiosity.

(Btw, Peter's blindness had been fixed, but he's been in a coma for a long time.)

Kk :3)

It had been such a long time. Days. Weeks. Months. The doctors said he might not make it. Coma's are a scary thing to deal with, anyways. But Peter fought through it. He could hear a slight buzzing sound, and some thumping noises. Muffled voices, a humming machine, and the sounds of pens and pencils scratching against the paper. His heart was stronger now, not as strong as it was supposed to be, but much more stronger than before. Peter's finger twitched. Then his foot. After a few minutes of struggling, he managed to crack his eyes open. The light was bright and a little painful. Peter couldn't remember seeing, but.. He liked it. Blinking, Peter took a deep breath, then spoke after such a long time - "Rubin..?" His throat was dry and it took much effort, but he tried.

Poppyfrost
May 7th, 2017, 12:38 PM
Boop <3)

rubinaito
May 7th, 2017, 12:42 PM
Kk :3)

It had been such a long time. Days. Weeks. Months. The doctors said he might not make it. Coma's are a scary thing to deal with, anyways. But Peter fought through it. He could hear a slight buzzing sound, and some thumping noises. Muffled voices, a humming machine, and the sounds of pens and pencils scratching against the paper. His heart was stronger now, not as strong as it was supposed to be, but much more stronger than before. Peter's finger twitched. Then his foot. After a few minutes of struggling, he managed to crack his eyes open. The light was bright and a little painful. Peter couldn't remember seeing, but.. He liked it. Blinking, Peter took a deep breath, then spoke after such a long time - "Rubin..?" His throat was dry and it took much effort, but he tried.

Rubin's head snapped back, and he rushed towards Peter. "Peter," His voice was thick with relief.

Poppyfrost
May 7th, 2017, 12:47 PM
Rubin's head snapped back, and he rushed towards Peter. "Peter," His voice was thick with relief.

Peter weakly reached out and grabbed Rubin's hand. "Rubin.." He repeated, smiling weakly. He hadn't seen the children until now, and when he did, he looked startled. Looking back up at Rubin, Peter's expression said everything.

rubinaito
May 7th, 2017, 12:53 PM
Peter weakly reached out and grabbed Rubin's hand. "Rubin.." He repeated, smiling weakly. He hadn't seen the children until now, and when he did, he looked startled. Looking back up at Rubin, Peter's expression said everything.

"Adoption," Rubin managed to say, holding Peter's hand as if it was just a dream. "I thought... Maybe..." He had grown a bit of a scruffy beard in the months Peter had been unconscious, and his frame was more muscular.

The girl walked up to the bed, and stared at Peter. She had curly strawberry blonde hair, and eyes that shone a beautiful emerald green.

The boy jumped onto the bed, poking Peter's cheek. "You're awake for real, right?" He asked bluntly, staring at Peter. "Cause Dad's been worried about you a lot." The boy had rusty red hair like Rubin, and blue eyes that almost looked like Peter's.

(Pick the kid you want.)

Poppyfrost
May 7th, 2017, 03:48 PM
"Adoption," Rubin managed to say, holding Peter's hand as if it was just a dream. "I thought... Maybe..." He had grown a bit of a scruffy beard in the months Peter had been unconscious, and his frame was more muscular.

The girl walked up to the bed, and stared at Peter. She had curly strawberry blonde hair, and eyes that shone a beautiful emerald green.

The boy jumped onto the bed, poking Peter's cheek. "You're awake for real, right?" He asked bluntly, staring at Peter. "Cause Dad's been worried about you a lot." The boy had rusty red hair like Rubin, and blue eyes that almost looked like Peter's.

(Pick the kid you want.)

Peter nodded slightly, then smiled when the small boy poked his cheek. "Yeah, I'm awake.." He glanced at Rubin, his eyes brightening. "You thought we could start a family..? Yeah, that's okay with me.." He purred softly, giving Rubin's hand a squeeze before letting it go and sitting up some more. "Hello, down there." He smiled, looking at the girl. "What's your name, sunshine?" Peter asked.

I'll do the girl)

rubinaito
May 7th, 2017, 03:49 PM
"Good." The kid jumped off the bed. "I'm Brian and that's Pepper." He pointed at Peter. "And you're Peter, our other dad."

Poppyfrost
May 7th, 2017, 04:00 PM
"Brian and Pepper..?" He smiled. "Pepper, how old are you..?" Pepper held up six fingers, and Peter smiled. "You're six? Wow.. What about you, Brian?" Pepper looked at Brian curiously.

rubinaito
May 7th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Brian crossed his arms. "Eight." He announced.

Poppyfrost
May 7th, 2017, 04:18 PM
"Wow." Peter smiled up at Rubin. "Rubin, when do I get to leave..?" He asked, watching Pepper crawl to the edge of the bed and slid off. He smiled crookedly in amusement, then looked back up at Rubin.