PDA

View Full Version : Help find Fernwillow kits in a month!

Fernwillow
October 22nd, 2022, 06:12 PM
[CLOSED!!!]

Hey! I’m looking for 1-2 more ppl to be my kits, check ThunderClan allegiances for Fernwillow’s description. If you are interested, pls reply to say yes or vm me! Thx!

Faith.
October 22nd, 2022, 06:30 PM
Fernwillow
Hello! Do you mind if I ask how old the kits would be and if they are born through rp?

Fernwillow
October 22nd, 2022, 06:33 PM
Hello! Do you mind if I ask how old the kits would be and if they are born through rp?
Well they will probably be born through rp but it may just be me saying that they were born and mentioning the names, descriptions, and users. They’ll be 0 moons in a month when they’re born btw.

Faith.
October 22nd, 2022, 06:34 PM
Well they will probably be born through rp but it may just be me saying that they were born and mentioning the names, descriptions, and users. They’ll be 0 moons in a month when they’re born btw.
Ok, cool. Would you like another kit? :heartbounce:

Fernwillow
October 22nd, 2022, 06:37 PM
Ok, cool. Would you like another kit? :heartbounce:
Yeah sure thing! Just send me the name and I’ll vm u when I have the kits! Thx so much!

Faith.
October 22nd, 2022, 06:40 PM
Yeah sure thing! Just send me the name and I’ll vm u when I have the kits! Thx so much!
Mhm! It's Puddlekit, a grey patchy she-cat with bright blue eyes. :kittyface:

Fernwillow
October 22nd, 2022, 06:41 PM
Mhm! It's Puddlekit, a grey patchy she-cat with bright blue eyes. :kittyface:
OMG I love it! Thx so much Littlepaw(leap)!

Faith.
October 22nd, 2022, 06:42 PM
OMG I love it! Thx so much Littlepaw(leap)!
:3 no problem!

Veinyard
October 22nd, 2022, 08:30 PM
I was thinking on this for a bit but I deicide to submit a kit!

Greykit - a silvery she-cat with white brindles and light bluish-green eyes.

Streamtail
October 22nd, 2022, 08:38 PM
Here's the description:

Acornkit, Brown and light gray tabby she-kit with adorable wide, mischivous, dark green, eyes. Adventurous, compassionate, creative personality. Fernwillow

Fernwillow
October 23rd, 2022, 08:59 AM
Hey guys! So I have a lot of ppl asking now and just make sure to post the name and description here in my thread and I’ll vm you if I pick you. I’ll also be posting the description of the father, Stormclaw, here.

( Props to ~SilverShine~ for coming up with and rping Stormclaw )

Fernwillow
October 23rd, 2022, 09:02 AM
Hey guys! So I have a lot of ppl asking now and just make sure to post the name and description here in my thread and I’ll vm you if I pick you. I’ll also be posting the description of the father, Stormclaw, here.

( Props to ~SilverShine~ for coming up with and rping Stormclaw )
Stormclaw-
his description look is Tabby Bengal cat with blue eyes dark grey fur and black stripes

( Thanks again ~SilverShine~ )

SplashyLumi
October 23rd, 2022, 09:22 AM
Fernwillow
Ivykit or Dewkit you choose.

Light grey he-kit with ice-blue eyes

Fernwillow
October 23rd, 2022, 09:24 AM
Fernwillow
Ivykit or Dewkit you choose.

Light grey he-kit with ice-blue eyes
K thx! I like Ivykit better lol but I’ll vm u when I have the kits if I choose u. It’ll be a month tho lol.

Fernwillow
October 23rd, 2022, 10:04 AM
Also I’m always open for rp if anyone is bored I’m on for some of the weekends but weekdays I have school and may be a lot less active on those days. Vm me with your character and what you want to do! Also, check out Littlepaw(leap)’s plot finder to join in on the plot if you want.

{ Littlepaw(leap) }

Faith.
October 23rd, 2022, 10:57 AM
Also I’m always open for rp if anyone is bored I’m on for some of the weekends but weekdays I have school and may be a lot less active on those days. Vm me with your character and what you want to do! Also, check out Littlepaw(leap)’s plot finder to join in on the plot if you want.

{ Littlepaw(leap) }
I'm so confused -

Fernwillow
October 23rd, 2022, 10:58 AM
I'm so confused -
Just putting your plot finder out there lol sorry I was bored.

Faith.
October 23rd, 2022, 11:09 AM
Just putting your plot finder out there lol sorry I was bored.
Oh yeah. Ok, cool :3

Fernwillow
October 27th, 2022, 07:12 PM
Update! The kits will be born on November 6 or around then. My final kit list is Acornkit ( Streamtail ), Ivykit ( SplashyLumi ), Puddlekit ( Shinestripe ), and Greykit ( Veinyard ). Thanks for everyone who submitted a kit because it really made me feel like I can reach out and be heard! Bye!

Faith.
October 27th, 2022, 08:18 PM
Update! The kits will be born on November 6 or around then. My final kit list is Acornkit ( Streamtail ), Ivykit ( SplashyLumi ), Puddlekit ( Shinestripe ), and Greykit ( Veinyard ). Thanks for everyone who submitted a kit because it really made me feel like I can reach out and be heard! Bye!
:D

Fernwillow
November 9th, 2022, 05:16 PM
Sooo Veinyard is not being active with Greykit and I would like my fourth kit sooooo does anyone else wanna be him/her/them?

Zei
November 9th, 2022, 05:19 PM
Sooo Veinyard is not being active with Greykit and I would like my fourth kit sooooo does anyone else wanna be him/her/them?
what clan? and whats their disc?

Fernwillow
November 9th, 2022, 05:30 PM
what clan? and whats their disc?
ThunderClan and idk discord but they were born last Sunday.

Zei
November 9th, 2022, 05:34 PM
ThunderClan and idk discord but they were born last Sunday.
i meant discription sorry

Fernwillow
November 9th, 2022, 05:37 PM
i meant discription sorry

Zei
November 9th, 2022, 05:44 PM
since Beankits going to become an apprentice soon, i could do it if you'd like

Fernwillow
November 9th, 2022, 05:46 PM
since Beankits going to become an apprentice soon, i could do it if you'd like
Ok thanks! Just post in the nursery and she has been named. Submit her to the allegiances as well! Thanks! (Mention me in the nursery)