PDA

View Full Version : Magic orphanage roleplay

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 02:40 PM
This roleplay is about orphanage in the middle of nowhere,where all the kids have powers, or are part animal, or some talent.
THIS IS NOT PRIVATE
Name:
Personality(TBRP is allowed):
Powers:
Appearance:
Are they going to be a chosen one of so what God and necklace will they find(Put looks for the necklace):
Other:
Crush(don't have to ):
Weakness(don't have to):

Important rules:

1.can't have master their power just yet.
2.You can put a link for Appearance
3.Must wait until you are accepted to roleplay
4.Everyone starts off in the orphanage
5. Once you are accepted and are in the middle of roleplaying and you have a character idea.You don't need to make a form just put their looks below
6. For the chosen one me and Honorable Kitti will be choosing of you can be a chosen one. We need the demigods necklaces to be found.
7. Don't make the chosen one necklace have the same powers as the person that is chosen.
8. If you aren't accepted for the chosen one you will still be accepted in the roleplay.
There were 4 gods with 4 necklaces and 1 demongod and few demigods.
Lia Goddess of angels. She was gifted with the Angel Necklace.
Balto God of the wolves. He was gifted with the Canine necklace.
Ket God of cats. He was gifted with the Feline necklace.
Bloise Goddess of Snow and ice. She was gifted with the Blizzard necklace.
One day Khos The demongod of evil had the Demon necklace
He attacked the 2 gods and 2 goddesses and the demigods trying to get their necklaces so he could rule the world. He used a Dark magic spell that locked the 2 gods, 2 goddess, and the demigods in their necklaces but accidentally scattered necklaces and trapped his self in his necklace. Now the finders of the necklaces have to defeat the demon who wears the Demon Necklace and uses it for evil.The finders of the necklace of the 2 gods and 2 goddesses and all the demigods are able to use the god, goddess,or demigod powers as they will need them to save the world.

Have fun! Mousy is co-host and My favorite pet dragon Phoenix Flames is the co-co- host

Fallpotato
April 14th, 2017, 02:53 PM
Name: Jake "Black" Fade
Personality: tbrped
Powers: can shape shift and use ice/fire
Appearance: http://s1186.photobucket.com/user/clauuxx/media/Anime/Brown%20hair/Boys/681730.jpg.html
Other no

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 02:56 PM
Name: Dawn sunset
Personality: brave,a little stubborn,Has good heart,believes doing the good thing is best.

Powers: turning into animals,Invisibility,super speed,controlling fire,electricity,and lighting.
Appearance: brown skin,can be seen with a black hoodie and a golden necklace(that glows sometimes).Has blue eyes,dark red hair,And a white shirt.
Other: has a wolf called max,has been trained as a ninja for a few years.
Weakness: water

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 02:58 PM
Name: Jake "Black" Fade
Powers: can shape shift and use ice/fire
Appearance: http://s1186.photobucket.com/user/clauuxx/media/Anime/Brown%20hair/Boys/681730.jpg.html
Other no

accepted

Mousy
April 14th, 2017, 02:58 PM
Name: Ella
Personality: She is a sweet little child who is almost friends with everyone. She listens to anyone, and is always very compassionate. She barely ever complains, and is like the counter part to Gabe.
Powers: Telekinesis, and can talk to Gabe through thought
Appearance: Light golden hair, pale skin, blue eyes
Other: Gabes twin

Name: Gabe
Personality: He is a very mischievous child who is almost always on everyone's bad side. Hes always playing pranks, and teasing people. He's like the counter part to Ella
Powers: Telekinesis, and can talk to Ella through thought.
Appearance: Black spiky hair, pale skin, and green eyes.
Other: Ellas twin.

Can I help accept people, being co-creator and all?

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 03:01 PM
Personality: She is a sweet little child who is almost friends with everyone. She listens to anyone, and is always very compassionate. She barely ever complains, and is like the counter part to Gabe.

Personality: He is a very mischievous child who is almost always on everyone's bad side. Hes always playing pranks, and teasing people. He's like the counter part to Ella

Sure and accepted

Fallpotato
April 14th, 2017, 03:03 PM
Mousy wanna ship or characters? (Ella X Jake)

Serendipity
April 14th, 2017, 03:05 PM
This roleplay is about orphanage in the middle of nowhere,where all the kids have powers, or are part animal, or some talent.

Name:
Personality:
Powers:
Appearance:
Other:

Important

Have fun!
Mousy is co-host
Name: Caiju Mekana // Kashimi Mekana
Personality: TBRPD sugar sweet // TBRPD spicy pepper
Powers: Fire // Can appear/disappear and can also walk through walls :P
Appearance: http://www.featurepics.com/FI/Thumb300/20121217/Laughing-Teenagers-2524756.jpg
Other: They're Meif'was

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 03:05 PM

I forgot to add that

Fallpotato
April 14th, 2017, 03:06 PM
Dark ik

Mousy
April 14th, 2017, 03:06 PM
Sure!

Serendipity
April 14th, 2017, 03:07 PM

Gabe x Kashimi
Caiju x Ella?

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 03:08 PM
Name: Caiju Mekana // Kashimi Mekana
Personality: TBRPD sugar sweet // TBRPD spicy pepper
Powers: Fire // Can appear/disappear and can also walk through walls :P
Appearance: http://www.featurepics.com/FI/Thumb300/20121217/Laughing-Teenagers-2524756.jpg
Other: They're Meif'was

accepted

Mousy
April 14th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Gabe x Kashimi
Caiju x Ella?
Gabe x Kashimi, sure!
Jake and Caiju could, like, fight over Ella, or something, if that's alright with you guys. XD

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Do you guys start the roleplay or wait

Fallpotato
April 14th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Mousy sure. Jakes gonna win doh ^^ XD idk tbh

Serendipity
April 14th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Mousy sure. Jakes gonna win doh ^^ XD idk tbh
NOOOOOO
and sure lets start

Fallpotato
April 14th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Do you guys start the roleplay or wait
Start

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 03:28 PM
NOOOOOO
and sure lets start
We need one more person to join to start

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Let's start you guys

judas
April 14th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Name: Trinidy ???
Personality: Shy, caring, hardly talks, likes to eat, writes stories
Powers: Fire
Appearance: uhhhhh (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/99/f1/4f/99f14f006ab2b0d5b153ec5c9a55ad55.jpg)
Other: Sorry everything is very short I'm lazy
Crush(don't have to ):
Weakness(don't have to): WATER

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Appearance: uhhhhh (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/99/f1/4f/99f14f006ab2b0d5b153ec5c9a55ad55.jpg)
Crush(don't have to ):

accepted

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Let's start)

Fallpotato
April 14th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Crush(don't have to ):

Jake X trinidy?

judas
April 14th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Jake X trinidy?
Sureeee))

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 03:45 PM
I wake up to in a dark room.
"What happened'I says Noticing a chain on my leg.
"This could be a problem"I said trying to get the chain off as max runs into an other room to get help.

Fallpotato
April 14th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Sureeee))
We can start rping the ship now if u want (Jake is 2 years younger btw)

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 03:46 PM
We started

Fallpotato
April 14th, 2017, 03:47 PM
We started
I know I'm asking somebody something though

judas
April 14th, 2017, 03:48 PM
I changed the age ;) Who's gonna start))

Fallpotato
April 14th, 2017, 03:52 PM
I changed the age ;) Who's gonna start))
I will )
Jake blinked his eyes open in the dark room he had known as home for his whole life. He sat up in the bed, soon going to grab his backpack and grabbing a white shirt, white shorts and a white bandana. He grabbed his black and red widow knife and put it in his pocket. He opened the door out of his room and sat in the 'lobby' waiting to see if anyone else had awoken yet. He took the knife out of his pocket and played with it for a while

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Max goes into Ella room trying to get her awake,by barking.

"This this hard to get this chain off"I say trying to get the chain off and fail.

judas
April 14th, 2017, 03:57 PM
I will )
Jake blinked his eyes open in the dark room he had known as home for his whole life. He sat up in the bed, soon going to grab his backpack and grabbing a white shirt, white shorts and a white bandana. He grabbed his black and red widow knife and put it in his pocket. He opened the door out of his room and sat in the 'lobby' waiting to see if anyone else had awoken yet. He took the knife out of his pocket and played with it for a while
Trinidy woke up, showering quickly, getting dressed and grabbing her bag. She packed in a notebook, and a few pens. She put her backpack on, smoothing out the wrinkles in her blue skirt and she walked out. Her blonde hair waved around, and she looked down stairs. Trinidy was shocked Jake had a knife out in the open with him. The fourteen year old girl sat down next to him, taking out a book in order to ignore the feeling she might get stabbed. She was reading her favorite book, with a velvet cover and golden words that said, "The secret Garden."
(This is my fav book in real life x3)

Fallpotato
April 14th, 2017, 04:01 PM
Trinidy woke up, showering quickly, getting dressed and grabbing her bag. She packed in a notebook, and a few pens. She put her backpack on, smoothing out the wrinkles in her blue skirt and she walked out. Her blonde hair waved around, and she looked down stairs. Trinidy was shocked Jake had a knife out in the open with him. The fourteen year old girl sat down next to him, taking out a book in order to ignore the feeling she might get stabbed. She was reading her favorite book, with a velvet cover and golden words that said, "The secret Garden."
(This is my fav book in real life x3)
Jake put his knife back in his pocket and turned over to trinidy and smiled "hello trinidy." He sat up straight and put his hands in his pockets ignoring the knife. He cracked his knuckles and waited for an answer from the girl.

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Max barks as loud trying to get Ella up,with a loud bang coming from Dawn room Max starts to worry and begins to whine.

"Ugh"I says after she used lighting to get the chain off.
"That hurt"I says getting up and shaking the pain off.

Mousy
April 14th, 2017, 04:04 PM
Ella Sat outside, slowly swinging on a rusty swing. A look of concentration was plastered across her face as she attempted one of her powers. Gabe, can you... hear me?Ella waited for a response. Slowly, one came. Ella? Is that you? I'm trying to sleep! Ella let out a laugh. Alright, I'm coming inside then.

judas
April 14th, 2017, 04:04 PM
Jake put his knife back in his pocket and turned over to trinidy and smiled "hello trinidy." He sat up straight and put his hands in his pockets ignoring the knife. He cracked his knuckles and waited for an answer from the girl.
Trinidy lowed her book, not expecting the boy to talk to her. "Um, Hi Jake..." She mumbled. Trinidy Brushed her hair back, crossing her ankles.

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Ella Sat outside, slowly swinging on a rusty swing. A look of concentration was plastered across her face as she attempted one of her powers. Gabe, can you... hear me?Ella waited for a response. Slowly, one came. Ella? Is that you? I'm trying to sleep! Ella let out a laugh. Alright, I'm coming inside then.

Max tries to get Ella attention as Max hears a louder bang from Dawn room as he tries harder.

Fallpotato
April 14th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Trinidy lowed her book, not expecting the boy to talk to her. "Um, Hi Jake..." She mumbled. Trinidy Brushed her hair back, crossing her ankles.
He asked, "how are you?" He crossed his arms and smirked. His hair was messy and roughed a bit but he would fix it later. He blinked before crossing his arms

Phoenix Flames
April 14th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Name: Harper
Personality: TBRP'D (I can't think of anymore at the moment. So umm...)
Powers: Shapeshifter and can talk to animals
Appearance: Pale skinned girl with blue eyes and blonde-brown ombré hair. She wears jeans pants, a silver necklace, black Nike's Jordan's, white ankle socks, and a white, silky, frilly short sleeves shirt.
Other: Harper has a pet cat named Artemys that has the same powers she has. Part of the can talk to animals power for is that he can talk to humans.
Crush(don't have to):
Weakness(don't have to):

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Name: Harper
Personality: TBRP'D (I can't think of anymore at the moment. So umm...)
Powers: Shapeshifter and can talk to animals
Appearance: Pale skinned girl with blue eyes and blonde-brown ombré hair. She wears jeans pants, a silver necklace, black Nike's Jordan's, white ankle socks, and a white, silky, frilly short sleeves shirt.
Other: Harper has a pet cat named Artemys that has the same powers she has. Part of the can talk to animals power for is that he can talk to humans.
Crush(don't have to):
Weakness(don't have to):

We just stared so I don't see why you can't join.
accepted

Mousy
April 14th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Max tries to get Ella attention as Max hears a louder bang from Dawn room as he tries harder.
Ella stepped inside, and heard barking. "Max? Is that you?" Ella ran up to her room, and saw the wolf. "Max? What is it boy?
Is something wrong with Dawn? Take me to her!"Ella put one hand on the wolf's back.

judas
April 14th, 2017, 04:11 PM
He asked, "how are you?" He crossed his arms and smirked. His hair was messy and roughed a bit but he would fix it later. He blinked before crossing his arms
Trinidy was confused for a moment, he had never really talked to her before. Uhhh... She closed her book, still looking down. "I'm fine I guess, nothing special." She said, brushing back her hair again. "You?"

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 04:14 PM
"Well this sucks"I say sitting down trying to get the chain off my leg with super speed.
"That didn't work,I'm out if plans"I say crossing it off the list.

Max Sits staring at Ella. what can I do now? Max thinks as he tries to think of a plan.
Max walks to dawn thinking.

Fallpotato
April 14th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Trinidy was confused for a moment, he had never really talked to her before. Uhhh... She closed her book, still looking down. "I'm fine I guess, nothing special." She said, brushing back her hair again. "You?"
He said "I'm fine. Just bored" he smiled and stood up, "wanna go get breakfast or something?" He stretched and said "but if you do I need to go to my room real quick." He looked at his feet, blushing a bit

judas
April 14th, 2017, 04:20 PM
He said "I'm fine. Just bored" he smiled and stood up, "wanna go get breakfast or something?" He stretched and said "but if you do I need to go to my room real quick." He looked at his feet, blushing a bit
Trinidy shrugged, "Why not," She got up, placing her bag on her seat.

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 04:21 PM
I sigh staring at the chain.
I bet the others are out.I think staring at the chain.

Max walks into the door which is odd because last time it wasn't closed or locked.

Phoenix Flames
April 14th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Harper blinked. She had just woke up from her 1-2 hour nap. She yawned and then stretched, a look of sadness on her face. Artemys eyed his owner as she woke up. "Harper, what's wrong?", the black and white tuxedo cat asked. "Nothing, Artemys. Come on, we better go and see the others.", the girl said, getting out of her bed. Harper grabbed her bag and put a sketchbook, pencils, pens, color pencils, markers, crayons, a water bottle, and Artemys' collar in the bag. "Bored as always. Guess I'm going to have to draw some more pictures of you in different poses, Artemys.", Harper said to her tuxedo cat, putting his blue collar around his neck. "I love your drawings, though, Harper!", Artemys exclaimed, walking towards the room door. "I know you do,", the girl replied, following her cat out the door. "Hey, guys.", Harper said and they sat down next to Trinidy and Jake. She pulled out her sketchbook and started to draw Artemys.

Fallpotato
April 14th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Trinidy shrugged, "Why not," She got up, placing her bag on her seat.
He nodded and said "I will meet you there soon." He looked up and walked to his room, closing the door. He fixed his hair and grabbed his shoes. He put them on after his socks. He went out and started walking to the cafeteria

judas
April 14th, 2017, 04:26 PM
He nodded and said "I will meet you there soon." He looked up and walked to his room, closing the door. He fixed his hair and grabbed his shoes. He put them on after his socks. He went out and started walking to the cafeteria
Trinidy picked up her bag and walked to her room before setting in and locking the door. She walked down the hall, greeted by the smell of food.

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 04:27 PM
I couldn't see a thing but my golden necklace which was glowing yellow,I didn't understand why but I felt useless.A little light shined in the room but it wasn't enough to where I could see anything as I sit in the middle of the room stuck by a chain.

Fallpotato
April 14th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Trinidy picked up her bag and walked to her room before setting in and locking the door. She walked down the hall, greeted by the smell of food.
Jake sat down and waited for her to arrive. He closed his eyes and went deep into thought

Mousy
April 14th, 2017, 04:29 PM
"Well this sucks"I say sitting down trying to get the chain off my leg with super speed.
"That didn't work,I'm out if plans"I say crossing it off the list.

Max Sits staring at Ella. what can I do now? Max thinks as he tries to think of a plan.
Max walks to dawn thinking.
Ella followed Max, eventually getting to Dawn.
"Dawn! Why is a chain on your leg. Well, never mind that, let me get it off." Ella closed her eyes in concentration, and lifted a small rock off the ground. It floated in the air for a moment until crashing down on the chain, and snapping it. "Better?" Ella asked, as she offered to help Dawn off the floor.

judas
April 14th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Jake sat down and waited for her to arrive. He closed his eyes and went deep into thought
Trinidy made her way over sitting down. She fidgeted with her hands.

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Ella followed Max, eventually getting to Dawn.
"Dawn! Why is a chain on your leg. Well, never mind that, let me get it off." Ella closed her eyes in concentration, and lifted a small rock off the ground. It floated in the air for a moment until crashing down on the chain, and snapping it. "Better?" Ella asked, as she offered to help Dawn off the floor.
"Yes thank you.How do you know my name?"I asked as Max sat down beside me as I slowly stared to pet him.

Fallpotato
April 14th, 2017, 04:34 PM
Trinidy made her way over sitting down. She fidgeted with her hands.
He heard her sit down and then he opened his eyes. He smiled and looked at her. He tapped his fingers on the table should I ask her? No not yet.

Phoenix Flames
April 14th, 2017, 04:34 PM
"There. I'm done drawing a picture of you pouncing on the red dot from the laser pointer. How do you like it, Arty?", Harper chuckled. She knew that Artemys disliked being called be his nickname, Arty. "Don't call me Arty!", Artemys hissed. "I like the drawing.", the black and white cat meowed. "Hey, we should try to shapeshift later.", Harper said. "Why?", Artemys asked. "Just because," the girl responded.

judas
April 14th, 2017, 04:38 PM
He heard her sit down and then he opened his eyes. He smiled and looked at her. He tapped his fingers on the table should I ask her? No not yet.
Trinidy looked over, getting a plate of food, she returned. "So why did you want to eat with me..?"

Mousy
April 14th, 2017, 04:39 PM
"Yes thank you.How do you know my name?"I asked as Max sat down beside me as I slowly stared to pet him.
Ella laughed. "There was a plaque outside your door,
Like all rooms."Do you need anything else? I should really go wake my brother..."

Gabe yawned, stepping out of bed. He had slept well past the time everyone else usually woke up. Slowly he stomped down the stairs, and into the lobby. He glanced around, seeing the other kids sitting on the other side of the room, he decided he would sit over there.

Fallpotato
April 14th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Trinidy looked over, getting a plate of food, she returned. "So why did you want to eat with me..?"
He said, "er... I wanted to... Um... Be friends with you." He lied, smiling

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 04:43 PM
I turn into a cheetah running into the cafeteria as Max tries to keep up.I stop at the line when max gets there in his own time waiting to eat.

judas
April 14th, 2017, 04:45 PM
He said, "er... I wanted to... Um... Be friends with you." He lied, smiling
Trinidy was slightly shocked. If he had wanted to be 'friends' why did he go through all this trouble? "Okay..?"

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Max grabs 2 plates with steaks and heads to a table to see Dawn normal.
"Thanks max"I said grabbing the plate from max before he drops it and starts to eat.Max whines staring at dawn plate.
"You already ate it max? Fine"I said give max my plate,I really wasn't hungry for food.I walk out the cafeteria and goes into my room to see a book that says"Dawn files"and begins to read it.

Phoenix Flames
April 14th, 2017, 04:55 PM
"Let's go to the cafeteria!", Harper shouted. She quickly placed her hand over her mouth as she heard her shout echo around the 'lobby'. Artemys purred. "I'm starving!", he complained, following Harper, but soon deciding to turn into a greyhound, running to the cafeteria. "Hey! Wait up!", Harper called, running after her shapeshifting cat, in Artemys' cat form. When they got to the cafeteria, the two got in line and shapeshifted back to their original forms.

Fallpotato
April 14th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Trinidy was slightly shocked. If he had wanted to be 'friends' why did he go through all this trouble? "Okay..?"
E smiled and nodded. He sighed and looked at his hands

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 05:08 PM
I begin to notice what they did and begin wondering what happened to the others.I slowly read a page out loud as my necklace glows red and I get a little mad.
"She wasn't easy to get after all she was just a dumb kid that was learning to be a ninja,We had to chain her on the way as she would get out and run off often.She was Stubborn and got shocked for not doing what I said that's why she with the others for having powers lucky her parents where taken out easy and she would be a perfect weapon for us if she could follow orders.I got her to be quiet by telling her what would happened to wolf if she didn't shut her mouth." I dropped the book in anger as my eyes turned red for the frist time I feel mad like this.My door was closed and I tried to calm down but I couldn't after what I read.
Who are these people are why do they want us after what they did to us.I thought where I could find the answer but it would take some time to get it.

Phoenix Flames
April 14th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Harper set the plates down on a table. Artemys sat on the table and began eating the food. "Fried chicken wings!", the cat chuckled as he swallowed some of the poultry. Harper ate the food like she always did, with her hands. "Fried chicken is awesome. Don't you think, Artemys?", she said. "Yeah.", Artemys mewed, licking his lips as he finished eating. The tuxedo cat licked his paws and drew them over his ears. "We might as well throw these plates away. The plates we got were actually styrofoam trays.", the girl observed, walking to the trashcan, Artemys following close behind. "Let's go back to our room," he suggested, bored. "Okay.", Harper grabbed her bag off of the seat and the two headed back to their room.

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 05:25 PM
I when to sleep wanting to get over the feeling as my eyes turn a dark blood color and a glowing black sword appeared by by me. Suddenly I heard a voice and feel begin chained again.I wake up to see a boy about my age holding a knife to my head,I could tell he was a enemy and he got on my bad side as I kicked him to the wall grabbing the sword that was by my bed.
"Who are you and why are you attacking me"I asked in a mad voice pointing the sword at this neck in a flash he kicks me breaking my sword.
"You don't need to know Dawn"He says in a evil voice grabbing his knife.I try to get up but he steps on my back.
"Don't try,the more you try the more painful it will be for you Dawn"He says pointing the knife at Dawn neck.My eyes turn normal as my necklace stops glowing,I feel weak as I call for help.

Tundra
April 14th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Dark

Name: Nina
Personality: TBRP
Powers: shape shifter
Appearance: http://www.clipartkid.com/images/829/blonde-hair-anime-girls-505x312-girl-and-boy-holding-hands-anime-t1j3kX-clipart.jpg
Other: nu
Crush(don't have to): none
Weakness(don't have to): none

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Max runs to Ella trying to get her help. where is she now?max thinks as her looks for Ella.

I struggle to get up as he knocks me out,I wake up chained to the wall.I try to get up and gets shocked.
"Don't try Dawn,The mutt can't help you now" The boy says laughing.
"He isn't a mutt,He's my wolf" I say weakly as the boy sharpen his knife.
"Whatever you won't be here long"the boy says as I get shocked.

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 05:36 PM
Dark

Name: Nina
Personality: TBRP
Powers: shape shifter
Appearance: http://www.clipartkid.com/images/829/blonde-hair-anime-girls-505x312-girl-and-boy-holding-hands-anime-t1j3kX-clipart.jpg
Other: nu
Crush(don't have to): none
Weakness(don't have to): none

accepted, we already started but you can join.

judas
April 14th, 2017, 05:48 PM
E smiled and nodded. He sighed and looked at his hands
"You sure that's it?" She asked, leaning back.

Tundra
April 14th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Nina sat on the edge of her bed and stared at the floor. She hated this place! Nina sighed and lied back. What's the point of me being here? She thought. If only my parents had kept me...

Phoenix Flames
April 14th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Max runs to Ella trying to get her help. where is she now?max thinks as her looks for Ella.

I struggle to get up as he knocks me out,I wake up chained to the wall.I try to get up and gets shocked.
"Don't try Dawn,The mutt can't help you now" The boy says laughing.
"He isn't a mutt,He's my wolf" I say weakly as the boy sharpen his knife.
"Whatever you won't be here long"the boy says as I get shocked.
Artemys heard noises coming from Dawn's room. "I think Dawn is in trouble. Harper, we need to help her.", he commanded. Harper nodded and they hurried to Dawn's room. "Dawn are you ok-", Artemys saw the boy with the knife and the chain that was on Dawn. Anger flared in the cat's eyes as he felt himself shapeshifting into a grizzly bear. Harper got into the room just in time to see that her cat had shapeshifted into a bear. "I'll help Dawn. Artemys, get that boy, who seemed to try to kill Dawn, out of the room, now!", Harper ordered, shapeshifting into a raccoon to get a firmer grip on the chains. Artemys slapped the boy in the head with his gigantic grizzly bear paw. "You'll be gone soon...", he muttered, raking his bear claws down the boy's arm, blood pouring out. "If I can get my claws in the lock and turn it...", Harper said. "I got some of the chains off.", she said.

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Artemys heard noises coming from Dawn's room. "I think Dawn is in trouble. Harper, we need to help her.", he commanded. Harper nodded and they hurried to Dawn's room. "Dawn are you ok-", Artemys saw the boy with the knife and the chain that was on Dawn. Anger flared in the cat's eyes as he felt himself shapeshifting into a grizzly bear. Harper got into the room just in time to see that her cat had shapeshifted into a bear. "I'll help Dawn. Artemys, get that boy, who seemed to try to kill Dawn, out of the room, now!", Harper ordered, shapeshifting into a raccoon to get a firmer grip on the chains. Artemys slapped the boy in the head with his gigantic grizzly bear paw. "You'll be gone soon...", he muttered, raking his bear claws down the boy's arm, blood pouring out. "If I can get my claws in the lock and turn it...", Harper said. "I got some of the chains off.", she said.
The boy punched the grizzly bear as he known what it was doing.
The boy throws a knife at the raccoon as the knife hit Dawn arm.
"Oww"I said weakly.

Fallpotato
April 14th, 2017, 06:08 PM
"You sure that's it?" She asked, leaning back.
He nodded slowly, obviously lying. He blinked and then took a breath

Phoenix Flames
April 14th, 2017, 06:10 PM
The boy punched the grizzly bear as he known what it was doing.
The boy throws a knife at the raccoon as the knife hit Dawn arm.
"Oww"I said weakly.
Artemys yelped as the boy punched him. He laid on the floor like a helpless newborn animal. Artemys curled his lips back in a snarl. He then reared up on his hindlegs and slammed his forepaws down on the boy's chest. Harper saw that the knife the boy threw hit Dawn's arm. She started to lick Dawn's wound. Wait, I'm not a cat or a dog... I'm a raccoon right now., she thought, and stopped licking the wound. Harper pressed her paw down on Dawn's arm, hoping to make a blood clot in the wound. Then she would find a gauze pad and tape to wrap Dawn's arm in.

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Artemys yelped as the boy punched him. He laid on the floor like a helpless newborn animal. Artemys curled his lips back in a snarl. He then reared up on his hindlegs and slammed his forepaws down on the boy's chest. Harper saw that the knife the boy threw hit Dawn's arm. She started to lick Dawn's wound. Wait, I'm not a cat or a dog... I'm a raccoon right now., she thought, and stopped licking the wound. Harper pressed her paw down on Dawn's arm, hoping to make a blood clot in the wound. Then she would find a gauze pad and tape to wrap Dawn's arm in.
The boy had enough.The boy blast the bear and gets up staring at the raccoon slowly shocking dawn and the raccoon.
"Dawn Is mine now and there is nothing you can do about it"the boy said in a evil voice as he grabbed dawn.

judas
April 14th, 2017, 06:18 PM
He nodded slowly, obviously lying. He blinked and then took a breath
"Are you okay? You seem a little...off." She said. Trinidy looked over, hoping Jake was okay.

Fallpotato
April 14th, 2017, 06:24 PM
"Are you okay? You seem a little...off." She said. Trinidy looked over, hoping Jake was okay.
Jake suddenly blurted out "I like you a lot." He blushed hard and then got up and ran to his room. He closed the door and laid on his head "stupid me stupid me."

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 06:26 PM
My eyes are gray as I get weak.The boy throws dawn at the ground as she bleeds slowly.
"Listen to me Dawn and You won't get hurt"The boy lied to dawn as she slowly nodded her head.I blackout cause of loss of blood.
"The bear is down,and the mutt isn't here all is left is the raccoon"The boy says evily,as he stared at the raccoon with a sword in his hand ready to strike.

Phoenix Flames
April 14th, 2017, 06:29 PM
My eyes are gray as I get weak.The boy throws dawn at the ground as she bleeds slowly.
"Listen to me Dawn and You won't get hurt"The boy lied to dawn as she slowly nodded her head.I blackout cause of loss of blood.
"The bear is down,and the mutt isn't here all is left is the raccoon"The boy says evily,as he stared at the raccoon with a sword in his hand ready to strike.
Artemys laid on the floor, his body limp as his body automatically turned back into his cat form. He wasn't dead, but was unconscious. Harper didn't know what to do or say. "I... Umm.. Uh...", she mumbled. She just stood there as her raccoon form, ignoring getting shocked. Harper felt her body shapeshifting into a tiger. What are we gonna do? What if I can't save Dawn?, those questions flooded her mind. Harper didn't know how to attack the boy. She was too panicked and frightened to do anything that she fainted. Her body automatically turning back into her human form.

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Artemys laid on the floor, his body limp as his body automatically turned back into his cat form. He wasn't dead, but was unconscious. Harper didn't know what to do or say. "I... Umm.. Uh...", she mumbled. She just stood there as her raccoon form, ignoring getting shocked. Harper felt her body shapeshifting into a tiger. What are we gonna do? What if I can't save Dawn?, those questions flooded her mind. Harper didn't know how to attack the boy. She was too panicked and frightened to do anything that she fainted. Her body automatically turning back into her human form.
The boy chucked "this was easier than I thought it would be"He kicked Harper staring at dawn who had stopped bleeding and her eyes were red.

judas
April 14th, 2017, 06:35 PM
Jake suddenly blurted out "I like you a lot." He blushed hard and then got up and ran to his room. He closed the door and laid on his head "stupid me stupid me."
Trinidy ran up behind him and knocked on the door. "Jake? Come on we have to get to school," She knocked harder. "You can't stay in there forever."

Fallpotato
April 14th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Trinidy ran up behind him and knocked on the door. "Jake? Come on we have to get to school," She knocked harder. "You can't stay in there forever."
He mumbled "I don't wanna go out there." He was still blushing. He sighed and looked around his room

judas
April 14th, 2017, 06:42 PM
He mumbled "I don't wanna go out there." He was still blushing. He sighed and looked around his room
Trinidy put one hand on the door, "Can you at least come out?"

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 06:43 PM
My eyes open as I stared at the boy with red glowing eyes.The boy threw this knife at dawn but she caught it breaking it in half as she super speed around the room appearing behind the boy knocking him out.The boy fell as Dawn eyes when back to normal when she stares at Harper and artemys.She out the cat and the girl on her bed and chained the boy up staring at him waiting for him to wake up.

Fallpotato
April 14th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Trinidy put one hand on the door, "Can you at least come out?"
He said "no I will not." He went into the bathroom and grabbed his tooth brush, and some extra clothes. He grabbed his blanket and a cup and matches. He out them in his backpack and put it on. He quietly opened the window and stepped one foot outside

judas
April 14th, 2017, 06:47 PM
He said "no I will not." He went into the bathroom and grabbed his tooth brush, and some extra clothes. He grabbed his blanket and a cup and matches. He out them in his backpack and put it on. He quietly opened the window and stepped one foot outside
"Fine," Trinidy pressed her hand to the door, exploding it into flames. She walked in, despite the burns on her hand. "Are you running away?"

Fallpotato
April 14th, 2017, 06:50 PM
"Fine," Trinidy pressed her hand to the door, exploding it into flames. She walked in, despite the burns on her hand. "Are you running away?"
He stuttered "yes. I can't stand this anymore." He stepped the other foot outside. He frowned as he started walking away

judas
April 14th, 2017, 06:51 PM
He stuttered "yes. I can't stand this anymore." He stepped the other foot outside. He frowned as he started walking away
"Wait!" Trinidy scrambled after him, placing her hand on his shoulder. "Why are you upset?!"

Fallpotato
April 14th, 2017, 06:52 PM
"Wait!" Trinidy scrambled after him, placing her hand on his shoulder. "Why are you upset?!"
He said "just... About how they treat us. Why our parents abandoned us."

Phoenix Flames
April 14th, 2017, 06:54 PM
My eyes open as I stared at the boy with red glowing eyes.The boy threw this knife at dawn but she caught it breaking it in half as she super speed around the room appearing behind the boy knocking him out.The boy fell as Dawn eyes when back to normal when she stares at Harper and artemys.She out the cat and the girl on her bed and chained the boy up staring at him waiting for him to wake up.
Artemys and Harper slowly started to wake up again. It seemed like at least an hour since they blacked out. Harper's side was throbbing from when the boy kicked her. Artemys looked at Dawn. "Dawn, are you okay?", the tuxedo cat asked, making sure Dawn wasn't injured or anything. Harper sighed and pet her cat's head.

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Artemys and Harper slowly started to wake up again. It seemed like at least an hour since they blacked out. Harper's side was throbbing from when the boy kicked her. Artemys looked at Dawn. "Dawn, are you okay?", the tuxedo cat asked, making sure Dawn wasn't injured or anything. Harper sighed and pet her cat's head.
" I'm fine" I answered staring at them.

judas
April 14th, 2017, 07:00 PM
He said "just... About how they treat us. Why our parents abandoned us."
Trinidy grabbed him by the Collar of his shirt, and pulled him close. She kissed him, pulling the taller boy into a hug. "Don't worry about them," She smiled. "Worry about us."

Fallpotato
April 14th, 2017, 07:02 PM
Trinidy grabbed him by the Collar of his shirt, and pulled him close. She kissed him, pulling the taller boy into a hug. "Don't worry about them," She smiled. "Worry about us."
He blushed, surprised. He said, "grab some stuff, we are gonna be running away, together." He smiled

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 07:04 PM
I notice something familiar about the boy,I also see a collar on the boy as I power the shock collar down as it breaks and falls.

Phoenix Flames
April 14th, 2017, 07:05 PM
" I'm fine" I answered staring at them.
"What are we going to do about him?", Artemys asked, pointing his tail at the boy. Harper stared at the unconscious boy.

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 07:11 PM
"What are we going to do about him?", Artemys asked, pointing his tail at the boy. Harper stared at the unconscious boy.
The boy wakes up in chains with the shock collar off his neck.
"Dawn?"The boy ask Dawn as she stares.
Dawn punches him.
"Why would you run away when they were coming for us harry?"Dawn said staring at the boy.
Harry shrugs,"we were three and I was scared"Harry says staring at dawn.
Dawn rolls her eyes staring at at him.
"What are they doing here?"harry ask staring at Harper and the cat.

Phoenix Flames
April 14th, 2017, 07:21 PM
The boy wakes up in chains with the shock collar off his neck.
"Dawn?"The boy ask Dawn as she stares.
Dawn punches him.
"Why would you run away when they were coming for us harry?"Dawn said staring at the boy.
Harry shrugs,"we were three and I was scared"Harry says staring at dawn.
Dawn rolls her eyes staring at at him.
"What are they doing here?"harry ask staring at Harper and the cat.
"We were helping Dawn, when you were trying to kill her.", Artemys hissed. Harper sighed. "Yeah."

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 07:25 PM
"We were helping Dawn, when you were trying to kill her.", Artemys hissed. Harper sighed. "Yeah."
"You guys have the easy part I been kid napped at the age of 3 and been trained to kill my older sister"harry said sadly.

Phoenix Flames
April 14th, 2017, 07:28 PM
"You guys have the easy part I been kid napped at the age of 3 and been trained to kill my older sister"harry said sadly.
Artemys stared wide eyed in disbelief. "Why?", Harper asked, smoothing her hair back, untangling the tangles.

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Artemys stared wide eyed in disbelief. "Why?", Harper asked, smoothing her hair back, untangling the tangles.
"I don't know read the files"harry said"can I get out the chains now,they reminded me of my cell"

judas
April 14th, 2017, 07:31 PM
He blushed, surprised. He said, "grab some stuff, we are gonna be running away, together." He smiled
Trinidy looked up at him. "I can't, do you see this?" She pointed to her hand. "I have no control over what or how power full my magic is. I'll kill myself out there. " She backed away, "If you go I can't follow you..."

Fallpotato
April 14th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Trinidy looked up at him. "I can't, do you see this?" She pointed to her hand. "I have no control over what or how power full my magic is. I'll kill myself out there. " She backed away, "If you go I can't follow you..."
He said "I can protect you. We can do this together." He pulled her closer "we can survive, I know it.,

Phoenix Flames
April 14th, 2017, 07:35 PM
"I don't know read the files"harry said"can I get out the chains now,they reminded me of my cell"
"The files....", Harper mumbled, reminding herself of her own files.

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 07:38 PM
"The files....", Harper mumbled, reminding herself of her own files.
"I'm not reading my files again"I said as my necklace glows red a bit.

Phoenix Flames
April 14th, 2017, 07:40 PM
"I'm not reading my files again"I said as my necklace glows red a bit.
"I might read my files... But... I'm not sure about read them...", Harper whispered. Artemys looked at her but said nothing.

Tundra
April 14th, 2017, 07:41 PM
Nina shook her head and sat up. She slid off the bed and walked to the door. She swung it open and ran down the stairs. Once at the bottom, she grabbed her bag and walked down the hall. I can't stay! She thought. I have to find someone to take care of me!

judas
April 14th, 2017, 07:42 PM
He said "I can protect you. We can do this together." He pulled her closer "we can survive, I know it.,
Trinidy bit her bottom lip, "Fine, just come with me real quick okay?" She said, turning back. She walked to her room, opening the door for Jake.

Fallpotato
April 14th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Trinidy bit her bottom lip, "Fine, just come with me real quick okay?" She said, turning back. She walked to her room, opening the door for Jake.
He nodded and went in. He leaned on the wall waiting for her to get packed.

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 07:46 PM
Nina shook her head and sat up. She slid off the bed and walked to the door. She swung it open and ran down the stairs. Once at the bottom, she grabbed her bag and walked down the hall. I can't stay! She thought. I have to find someone to take care of me!
Harry turns into a cat and slips out the chains."I'm a cat again"harry said running into max.
"Ahhh No"Harry runs behind Nina

judas
April 14th, 2017, 07:47 PM
He nodded and went in. He leaned on the wall waiting for her to get packed.
Trinidy grabbed a back, and packed a blanket. She opened her closet and grabbed some shirts, pants, skirts, and other clothes. "So What will we eat?" She packed some money, and some soap and shampoo. She quickly grabbed her favorite book, adding it to her bag. "Where will we stay?!"

Tundra
April 14th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Nina didn't notice the cat running behind her. She reached the main door and opened it. I have to leave! I can't stand it anymore! She took a step outside, paused for a moment, then began walking down the sidewalk.

Phoenix Flames
April 14th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Harry turns into a cat and slips out the chains."I'm a cat again"harry said running into max.
"Ahhh No"Harry runs behind Nina
Artemys and Harper started laughing.

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 07:51 PM
Max stares at Harper.
what did I do?max thought

Fallpotato
April 14th, 2017, 07:51 PM
Trinidy grabbed a back, and packed a blanket. She opened her closet and grabbed some shirts, pants, skirts, and other clothes. "So What will we eat?" She packed some money, and some soap and shampoo. She quickly grabbed her favorite book, adding it to her bag. "Where will we stay?!"
He said "I'm not sure. We can try and make a shelter somewhere out there. We can eat... Well I'm sure there's some bananas and mangos out there. There will be squirrels and if we go far to the coast we can find crabs and fish." (We could add these characters to your stranded rp and they have just been on that plane?)

Phoenix Flames
April 14th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Max stares at Harper.
what did I do?max thought
"Hey, Max, guess what?", Artemys padded over to the wolf. He started talking wolf to Max. "If you didn't know already, Harper and I can talk to animals.", he finished talking wolf to Max. The tuxedo smiled, nodded, and then backed away, waiting to hear Max's response.

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Nina didn't notice the cat running behind her. She reached the main door and opened it. I have to leave! I can't stand it anymore! She took a step outside, paused for a moment, then began walking down the sidewalk.
Harry meows at Nina.
"Where are you going'harry ask.

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 07:57 PM
"Hey, Max, guess what?", Artemys padded over to the wolf. He started talking wolf to Max. "If you didn't know already, Harper and I can talk to animals.", he finished talking wolf to Max. The tuxedo smiled, nodded, and then backed away, waiting to hear Max's response.
Max talked back to the cat talking about Harry and mocking a chicken.

judas
April 14th, 2017, 07:58 PM
He said "I'm not sure. We can try and make a shelter somewhere out there. We can eat... Well I'm sure there's some bananas and mangos out there. There will be squirrels and if we go far to the coast we can find crabs and fish." (We could add these characters to your stranded rp and they have just been on that plane?)
No, Thats a more realistic rp, plus this takes place in the middle of nowhere so it wouldn't add up with a School trip))
Trinidy grabbed her bag, leaving her viola behind. "Your sure...? What if they find us?" She held Jake's hand. "I'm scared," She mumbled, tightening her hand.

Phoenix Flames
April 14th, 2017, 08:01 PM
Max talked back to the cat talking about Harry and mocking a chicken.
Artemys started laughing. "Really now? Okay. That's funny.", he said, talking wolf again.

Fallpotato
April 14th, 2017, 08:01 PM
No, Thats a more realistic rp, plus this takes place in the middle of nowhere so it wouldn't add up with a School trip))
Trinidy grabbed her bag, leaving her viola behind. "Your sure...? What if they find us?" She held Jake's hand. "I'm scared," She mumbled, tightening her hand.
True)
He kissed her and said "we won't get caught." He smiled

Tundra
April 14th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Nina stopped and looked down at the cat. "Anywhere, but here..." Nina sighed. "Why? Do you want me to stay?"

judas
April 14th, 2017, 08:05 PM
True)
He kissed her and said "we won't get caught." He smiled
Trinidy took a deep breath. "Okay," She walked next to him, huddling next to him like a scared child.

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Artemys started laughing. "Really now? Okay. That's funny.", he said, talking wolf again.
Max giggled.

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Nina stopped and looked down at the cat. "Anywhere, but here..." Nina sighed. "Why? Do you want me to stay?"
"I don't trust the wolf and Your the only other person here that doesn't have a pet "Harry said

Fallpotato
April 14th, 2017, 08:08 PM
Trinidy took a deep breath. "Okay," She walked next to him, huddling next to him like a scared child.
He stepped out the window and helped her out. He started walking away. He held his knife in his hand just in case they were gonna get caught. "Who knows, we might even find a land where houses and stuff and we can find ourselves family's." He smiled as he continued walking.

Tundra
April 14th, 2017, 08:11 PM
Nina sighed. "I'll stay, I guess." She said. "I didn't even pack..." Nina began walking towards the door, then stopped. "What if I turned into a rabbit or a mouse?" She asked. "What would you do?

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 08:13 PM
"max are you blushing,you where late in battle"Dawn says noticing max blushing while his heads are in the coulds.
Max tries hide his blushing,"I'm not blushing or met a she-wolf"Max lied which he wasn't good at lying.

Darky
Nina sighed. "I'll stay, I guess." She said. "I didn't even pack..." Nina began walking towards the door, then stopped. "What if I turned into a rabbit or a mouse?" She asked. "What would you do?
"I wouldn't eat you"Harry said

judas
He stepped out the window and helped her out. He started walking away. He held his knife in his hand just in case they were gonna get caught. "Who knows, we might even find a land where houses and stuff and we can find ourselves family's." He smiled as he continued walking.
Trinidy walked with him, feeling relieved. "Maybe," She wrapped her arm around him, "So why did you come here? If you hate it so much, you could have left me."

Fallpotato
April 14th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Trinidy walked with him, feeling relieved. "Maybe," She wrapped her arm around him, "So why did you come here? If you hate it so much, you could have left me."
He said "parents abandoned me. And I loved you so I couldn't leave you." He smiled and kissed her cheek

Tundra
April 14th, 2017, 08:17 PM
Nina smiled. "I'd hope not!" She said. "But what I was trying to say is, would you chase me?"

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 08:18 PM
Nina smiled. "I'd hope not!" She said. "But what I was trying to say is, would you chase me?"
"No"Harry answered

Phoenix Flames
April 14th, 2017, 08:18 PM
"I wouldn't eat you"Harry said
"Well, we're going to go back to our room. See you later, Dawn and Max.", Artemys said, jumping off of the bed and walked towards the door. Harper smiled and followed her cat.

judas
April 14th, 2017, 08:21 PM
He said "parents abandoned me. And I loved you so I couldn't leave you." He smiled and kissed her cheek
Trinidy blushed, walking until the orphanage was out of site. She spotted a place shaded by trees, "We could keep going or stop here, which ever you think is best."

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Dawn goes asleep and max sneaks but wakes up Harper while sneak out.

Fallpotato
April 14th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Trinidy blushed, walking until the orphanage was out of site. She spotted a place shaded by trees, "We could keep going or stop here, which ever you think is best."
He looked to see the sun setting, "we should stay here." He walked over to the area she pointed to and put his back pack down. He grabbed some dry sticks and lit them with matches. He laid on the soft grass and put a blanket over him. He sighed and then sat up to make sure she would settle ok.

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 08:29 PM
Max plays with the she-wolf as they roll down a hill.
"Well that was fun,I guess,the she-wolf said giggling."max you have a scar on your eye"
"They won't know"max says

Phoenix Flames
April 14th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Dawn goes asleep and max sneaks but wakes up Harper while sneak out.
"What is it, Max?", Harper said, asking that question in wolf. Artemys blinked and looked at Max. "Hi.", he meowed in wolf talk.

judas
April 14th, 2017, 08:33 PM
He looked to see the sun setting, "we should stay here." He walked over to the area she pointed to and put his back pack down. He grabbed some dry sticks and lit them with matches. He laid on the soft grass and put a blanket over him. He sighed and then sat up to make sure she would settle ok.
Trinidy laid out her blanket, and gathered fire wood in a pile. She leaned on his shoulder, "We can make this work." Trinidy then kissed him, putting her arms around his shoulders.

Tundra
April 14th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Nina blinked. "Alright." She replied. I'm so bored! What if I shifted into a... A kitten. Nina closed her eyes and focused. When she opened then she was a kitten. She stared at Harry. So this is what it feels like to be a kitten. Nina purred and padded around the yard. Might as well do something... Right?

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 08:41 PM
She-wolf hides in the bushes.
"H-hey artemys didn't see you th-here"max said blushing hiding scar.

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 08:42 PM
Nina blinked. "Alright." She replied. I'm so bored! What if I shifted into a... A kitten. Nina closed her eyes and focused. When she opened then she was a kitten. She stared at Harry. So this is what it feels like to be a kitten. Nina purred and padded around the yard. Might as well do something... Right?
Harry sleeped

Tundra
April 14th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Nina got bored and shifted back into her human form. She picked up her bag and yawned. Time to go inside...

Wait, are you sleeping outside?)

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Nina got bored and shifted back into her human form. She picked up her bag and yawned. Time to go inside...

Wait, are you sleeping outside?)
Harry sleeps on the bed as he has the dream of playing with yarn.

Phoenix Flames
April 14th, 2017, 08:48 PM
She-wolf hides in the bushes.
"H-hey artemys didn't see you th-here"max said blushing hiding scar.
"Who's that behind you?", Artemys asked, still talking wolf.

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Max can't help blushing and it stands out.
Max says nothing which isn't like him.

Phoenix Flames
April 14th, 2017, 08:55 PM
Max can't help blushing and it stands out.
Max says nothing which isn't like him.
"I said, whose that behind you.", Artemys growled.

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 09:00 PM
"I said, whose that behind you.", Artemys growled.
"No one"Max lied which he isn't good at lying

Phoenix Flames
April 14th, 2017, 09:03 PM
"No one"Max lied which he isn't good at lying
"Clearly there's someone behind you.", Artemys said, shapeshifting into an American Pitbull Terrier. Why am I shapeshifting into a dog?, he asked himself. (In Real Life, I love American Pitbull Terriers. X3)

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 09:07 PM
"Clearly there's someone behind you.", Artemys said, shapeshifting into an American Pitbull Terrier. Why am I shapeshifting into a dog?, he asked himself. (In Real Life, I love American Pitbull Terriers. X3)
She-wolf shakes in the bush as max tries to stop artemys.
"No one is here artemys"max said

Phoenix Flames
April 14th, 2017, 09:09 PM
She-wolf shakes in the bush as max tries to stop artemys.
"No one is here artemys"max said
Artemys stares at Max as if clearly, Max is annoying him.

Fallpotato
April 14th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Trinidy laid out her blanket, and gathered fire wood in a pile. She leaned on his shoulder, "We can make this work." Trinidy then kissed him, putting her arms around his shoulders.
He closed his eyes and breathed slowly. He sighed and opened his eyes again seeing the fire build up

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 09:12 PM
She-wolf runs out the bushes and heads in the forest.

Tundra
April 14th, 2017, 09:13 PM
Nina walked inside and shut the door behind her. She crept upstairs and lied down in her bed. She placed her bag next to her and closed her eyes.

Phoenix Flames
April 14th, 2017, 09:15 PM
She-wolf runs out the bushes and heads in the forest.
"Whose that?", Artemys asks, watching as the she-wolf ran away from the bushes and into the forest.

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Max tries not to blush when it is becoming harder when he gives up

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 09:17 PM
"I don't know"max says blushing a lot when he can't help it."we should head back"Max says as he heads back anyways

Phoenix Flames
April 14th, 2017, 09:19 PM
"I don't know"max says blushing a lot when he can't help it.
"Stop blushing!!", Artemys snarled.

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 09:21 PM
He can't find outmax thinks as he runs back.

Phoenix Flames
April 14th, 2017, 09:23 PM
He can't find outmax thinks as he runs back.
"Wait, Max, where are you going?", Artemys asks, running after his wolf friend, slowly changing back to his cat form.

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 09:24 PM
Max falls into a ditch after nit noticing where he was going.
"Oww"max says in pain,it was a long way down as he broke his paw.

Phoenix Flames
April 14th, 2017, 09:27 PM
Max falls into a ditch after nit noticing where he was going.
"Oww"max says in pain,it was a long way down as he broke his paw.
Artemys shapeshifts into a bald eagle just so that he could get Max out of the ditch. "You okay?", he asks eventually, pulling Max out of the ditch.

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Artemys shapeshifts into a bald eagle just so that he could get Max out of the ditch. "You okay?", he asks eventually, pulling Max out of the ditch.
"I think so" max says worried cause he is scared of heights.

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 09:31 PM
"Can you put me down I don't like heights" max says worried

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 09:36 PM
Max sees the she-wolf being attacked,
"Artemys we need to help her "max says trying to get down.
She-wolf tries to get away from the fight but she is pulled back and harmed badly.
"Ugh"the she-wolf says falling down

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 09:44 PM
Harry pokes Dawn nose as she sleeps.
"I'm up and ready to help max but let's get Harper"Dawn says getting up
"But...how?"Harry ask confused
"I have my ways"Dawn says super speeding in Harper room

Phoenix Flames
April 15th, 2017, 06:54 AM
Max sees the she-wolf being attacked,
"Artemys we need to help her "max says trying to get down.
She-wolf tries to get away from the fight but she is pulled back and harmed badly.
"Ugh"the she-wolf says falling downArtemys flew closer to the ground and let Max go. He shapeshifted back into his cat form. "Come on, we need to help her!"
Harry pokes Dawn nose as she sleeps.
"I'm up and ready to help max but let's get Harper"Dawn says getting up
"But...how?"Harry ask confused
"I have my ways"Dawn says super speeding in Harper room
Harper wakes up and looks at Dawn and Harry. "Hi.", she said, climbing out of bed.

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 07:14 AM
Artemys flew closer to the ground and let Max go. He shapeshifted back into his cat form. "Come on, we need to help her!"

Harper wakes up and looks at Dawn and Harry. "Hi.", she said, climbing out of bed.
"Max and artemys need help"Harry says in worry.

"Oww "max says as he tries to walk with his broken paw.

BlueGenie(aka Blueflight)
April 15th, 2017, 07:20 AM

Name:
Personality:
Powers:
Appearance:
Other:
Crush(don't have to ):
Weakness(don't have to):

Important

Have fun! Mousy is co-host

Name: Nathaniel card away/Daniel cardaway
Looks: he has a bright blue eye and a blind one, he has shaggy blond hair and is quite short/ he has dark brown shaggy hair and green eyes and is quite tall
Perso: happy and nice, but when angered he is a boss/ is quite overprotective of Nate and is arrogant
Powers: energy manipulation/ energy manipulation
Crush: open/ open
Weakness: he is quite thin and is easily emotionally scarred/ he never lets out his emotions but will die for his twin brother Nate
Other: they are both gay

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 07:23 AM
Name: Nathaniel card away/Daniel cardaway
Looks: he has a bright blue eye and a blind one, he has shaggy blond hair and is quite short/ he has dark brown shaggy hair and green eyes and is quite tall
Perso: happy and nice, but when angered he is a boss/ is quite overprotective of Nate and is arrogant
Powers: energy manipulation/ energy manipulation
Crush: open/ open
Weakness: he is quite thin and is easily emotionally scarred/ he never lets out his emotions but will die for his twin brother Nate
Other: they are both gay

Accepted

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 07:28 AM
I super speed to max just I tackle the wolf that is harming the she-wolf as I turned into a wolf growling at the wolf.As I and the wolf start fighting.I kick the wolf in the ditch and leave him there.I turn back human and take max,the cat,and the she-wolf back to the orphanage where it starts to feel like home.

April 15th, 2017, 07:30 AM
Nates fist collided with Daniels cheek and sent him flying a few meters then crashing into a tree. Daniel got up and charged at Nate,tripped him and slammed him into he ground. Nate got up. "Okay you win!" He conceded. "Of course, wanna go get something to eat?" Daniel asked. "Sure!" He said happily while going back inside the orphanage.But they notice some people coming, they walk up to them. "Hey are you guys alright?" Nathaniel asked.

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 07:38 AM
Nates fist collided with Daniels cheek and sent him flying a few meters then crashing into a tree. Daniel got up and charged at Nate,tripped him and slammed him into he ground. Nate got up. "Okay you win!" He conceded. "Of course, wanna go get something to eat?" Daniel asked. "Sure!" He said happily while going back inside the orphanage.But they notice some people coming, they walk up to them. "Hey are you guys alright?" Nathaniel asked.
"We fine"harry said as he was a cat,"our wolf Max when and broke his paw"Harry said as he tail pointed at max broken paw.

April 15th, 2017, 07:42 AM
Daniel looked at the paw, and nodded. "It's definitely broken." He stated. He looked at Nate who was petting Harry. Daniel sighed. "You should get that fixed."

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 07:46 AM
Daniel looked at the paw, and nodded. "It's definitely broken." He stated. He looked at Nate who was petting Harry. Daniel sighed. "You should get that fixed."
Max rolled his eyes.I know I need to get my paw fixed. max thought starting staring at dawn.
Harry purred,he liked getting pet.

April 15th, 2017, 07:48 AM
Daniel picked up Nate who let go of Harry and slammed him against a tree. "Beware of a surprise attack!" He shouted. Nate kneed Dan in the stomach and kicked him away. "The same goes for you!" He shouted.

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 07:50 AM
Daniel picked up Nate who let go of Harry and slammed him against a tree. "Beware of a surprise attack!" He shouted. Nate kneed Dan in the stomach and kicked him away. "The same goes for you!" He shouted.
Dawn started at the two boys with dark red eyes.
"Don't do that you two"Dawn said angrily as she got Harry.

April 15th, 2017, 07:57 AM
Dan stood up. "It's training," then he pointed to Nathaniels blind eye. "So that doesn't happen again." Nate shuddered, he remembered that day.... The day he knew he couldn't survive without being trained.

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 08:02 AM
Dan stood up. "It's training," then he pointed to Nathaniels blind eye. "So that doesn't happen again." Nate shuddered, he remembered that day.... The day he knew he couldn't survive without being trained.
Dawn turned around as max backed.
"I had my training as a ninja,But throwing Harry wasn't training,If you want training I will glad to show you training "Dawn said grabbing her sword as it glowed black,and her necklace glowed a dark red color.

April 15th, 2017, 08:04 AM
(If you don't know what energy manipulation is look it up)
Daniel grinned. "Well sure!" He walked up to dawn, took three steps back, raised his fists." Let's begin shall we. He lunged at her stomach but then kicked her legs from under her.

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 08:09 AM
(If you don't know what energy manipulation is look it up)
Daniel grinned. "Well sure!" He walked up to dawn, took three steps back, raised his fists." Let's begin shall we. He lunged at her stomach but then kicked her legs from under her.
Dawn got up as she kicked Daniel to the wall,grabbing her sword.She had enough with the anger rising and the more anger she felt,she got more powerful she had gotten.

April 15th, 2017, 08:13 AM
Dan snap vanished and appeared directly in front of her and gut punched her. "Just like you, I get stronger the angrier I get!" He said backing up. And waiting for her next move.

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 08:17 AM
Dan snap vanished and appeared directly in front of her and gut punched her. "Just like you, I get stronger the angrier I get!" He said backing up. And waiting for her next move.
Dawn knew what he was doing and calmed down,"what are you going to do"She said knowing he was waiting on me to to strike.

April 15th, 2017, 08:19 AM
"This!" He shouted as he took off his weighted clothes, only leaving him his shorts and singlet. He moved much faster now, and appeared beside her and kicked her.

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 08:21 AM
"This!" He shouted as he took off his weighted clothes, only leaving him his shorts and singlet. He moved much faster now, and appeared beside her and kicked her.
Dawn grabbed his foot stopping him,she shocked him using her powers dropping him on the ground.
"Your lucky I didn't burn you"she said staring at him

April 15th, 2017, 08:23 AM
He made his hand shoot at dawn, but it stopped before it hit her and an energy blast shot out and hit dawn, exploding instantly.

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 08:27 AM
He made his hand shoot at dawn, but it stopped before it hit her and an energy blast shot out and hit dawn, exploding instantly.
Dawn hits the wall,as she is in a lot of pain.
"Oww"dawn says getting up slowly,but falling down.
"I think you did too much"Harry says staring at dan in human form.

April 15th, 2017, 08:31 AM
Daniel ran over to dawn. "Im sorry!" He said, helping her up, Nate helped too. After helping her, Nate slapped Dan in the face. Sending him crashing into a tree.

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 08:34 AM
Daniel ran over to dawn. "Im sorry!" He said, helping her up, Nate helped too. After helping her, Nate slapped Dan in the face. Sending him crashing into a tree.
Harry up dawn in her bed."she needs some rest"Harry said staring at the two"also there was a training room you guys"Harry said pointing at the training room.

Phoenix Flames
April 15th, 2017, 09:12 AM
Harry up dawn in her bed."she needs some rest"Harry said staring at the two"also there was a training room you guys"Harry said pointing at the training room.
"What happened?", Harper asked tiredly, walking into Dawn's room. Artemys climbed onto Dawn's bed and licked her face.

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 09:13 AM
"What happened?", Harper asked tiredly, walking into Dawn's room. Artemys climbed onto Dawn's bed and licked her face.
"I don't remember what happened"Dawn said getting up out of bed.

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 09:14 AM
Max stares at the she-wolf wondering if she is ok,Max sighs sitting down.

Rivergold
April 15th, 2017, 09:19 AM
Name: Seryph
Powers: can change into a dragon of three different sizes, ranging from size of Saphira(a house), to around the size of a great dane, to small enough to fit in your cupped hand.
Appearance:Tall but thin girl with blond hair, blue eyes, and four freckles in a diamond shape on each cheek. As a dragon she is light blue with paler underscales, blue eyes, and four black scales in a diamond pattern on each cheek
Other:eh
Crush(don't have to) :
Weakness(don't have to) :

judas
April 15th, 2017, 09:19 AM
He closed his eyes and breathed slowly. He sighed and opened his eyes again seeing the fire build up
Trinidy laid down, pulling her arms under her head. "I'm going to try and sleep," She closed her eyes. Trinidy moved over to the fire, hoping it would keep her warm.

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 09:21 AM
Name: Seryph
Powers: can change into a dragon of three different sizes, ranging from size of Saphira(a house), to around the size of a great dane, to small enough to fit in your cupped hand.
Appearance:Tall but thin girl with blond hair, blue eyes, and four freckles in a diamond shape on each cheek. As a dragon she is light blue with paler underscales, blue eyes, and four black scales in a diamond pattern on each cheek
Other:eh
Crush(don't have to) :
Weakness(don't have to) :

Accepted

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 09:25 AM
Dawn gets up and sees a chain on her leg again.
"Not this again"dawn says trying to get out the chain.Dawn sits down stuck in her room.Dawn was stuck in the middle of the room,None of her powers could get her out now.

Fallpotato
April 15th, 2017, 09:43 AM
Trinidy laid down, pulling her arms under her head. "I'm going to try and sleep," She closed her eyes. Trinidy moved over to the fire, hoping it would keep her warm.
Jake moved his blanket next to her and laid down, hugging her. He sighed and blushed at the same time

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 10:00 AM
How will I get out this time? Dawn thought as she feel asleep.

judas
April 15th, 2017, 11:16 AM
Jake moved his blanket next to her and laid down, hugging her. He sighed and blushed at the same time
Trinidy curled closer to him, closing her eyes. She slowly fell asleep.

Phoenix Flames
April 15th, 2017, 11:42 AM
How will I get out this time? Dawn thought as she feel asleep.
Harper turned into a raccoon again and unlocked the chains. "There you go.", she said, turning back to her human form.

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 11:44 AM
Harper turned into a raccoon again and unlocked the chains. "There you go.", she said, turning back to her human form.
Dawn woke up."Thanks Harper "Dawn said getting up.

happycyanide
April 15th, 2017, 11:48 AM
Name: Xanther
Personality: Happy, Good Mediator, artistic
Powers: Electricity Manipulation
Appearance: blonde spiky hair, blue eyes, red hoodie, blue baggy jeans, reebok kamikaze
Other: Fizzes with electricity when nervous/ excited
Crush: none yet .w.
Weakness: Depression, Anxiety, Bad Self-Worth

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Name: Xanther
Personality: Happy, Good Mediator, artistic
Powers: Electricity Manipulation
Appearance: blonde spiky hair, blue eyes, red hoodie, blue baggy jeans, reebok kamikaze
Other: Fizzes with electricity when nervous/ excited
Crush: none yet .w.
Weakness: Depression, Anxiety, Bad Self-Worth
Accepted

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Dawn sits in her on her bed as the lights in the orphanage goes off.
"Now what?" Dawn said as she gets up.Dawn suddenly hears someone moving in her room and slowly grabs her sword.

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 12:05 PM
Dawn gets kicked to the wall as she knows who this is.
"No time no see Dawn"the girl says putting a sword at dawn neck.
"Shut it night"Dawn said getting up "what are you doing?" Dawn ask her.
"Finishing the job"Night says kicking Dawn at the wall.

happycyanide
April 15th, 2017, 12:09 PM
Xanther walked in, feeling nervous of the orphanage. He started to spark a little, not knowing where to go. "Uh, hello?" he said loudly.

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 12:13 PM
Xanther walked in, feeling nervous of the orphanage. He started to spark a little, not knowing where to go. "Uh, hello?" he said loudly.
Dawn heard someone,she turn the lights on with her powers as Night punched her.Dawn grabbed her fist and kicked Night,Dawn super speed to Xanther cover in a few scars.

happycyanide
April 15th, 2017, 12:18 PM
Dawn heard someone,she turn the lights on with her powers as Night punched her.Dawn grabbed her fist and kicked Night,she super speed to Xanther cover in a few scars.

Xanther jumped back, yelping with electricity sparking loudly off of him. He quickly calmed down. "Who're you?" he asked.

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 12:20 PM
Xanther jumped back, yelping with electricity sparking loudly off of him. He quickly calmed down. "Who're you?" he asked.
"My name is Dawn" she said cheerfully "what is you name?"

happycyanide
April 15th, 2017, 12:27 PM
"My name is Dawn" she said cheerfully "what is you name?"

Xanther blinked, and held out his hand, not realizing it was sparking. "Xanther." he said.

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Xanther blinked, and held out his hand, not realizing it was sparking. "Xanther." he said.
Night woke up and tackled Dawn.
"I got you Dawn!you can't get free now"Night said with a evil voice not noticing Xanther was there.

happycyanide
April 15th, 2017, 12:36 PM
Night woke up and tackled Dawn.
"I got you Dawn!you can't get free now"Night said with a evil voice not noticing Xanther was there.

He jumped back, letting the electricity flow through his hand, it flying to Night. "I'm so sorry!" he yelled.

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 12:39 PM
"Thank you Xanther,She's been trying to kill me often"Dawn said staring at night.
"Where did she go?"Dawn said as she noticed Night disappeared.

happycyanide
April 15th, 2017, 12:43 PM
"Thank you Xanther,She's been trying to kill me often"Dawn said staring at night.
"Where did she go?"Dawn said as she noticed Night disappeared.

Xanther looked around. "Where?.. I must've killed her!" he whispered, terrified.

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 12:45 PM
The lights on the orphanage when off,"I don't think so" Night said behind the two of them.

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 12:52 PM
Dawn gets kicked to the wall.
"Oww"Dawn said getting up slowly.

happycyanide
April 15th, 2017, 01:02 PM
Dawn gets kicked to the wall.
"Oww"Dawn said getting up slowly.

Xanther panicked, and threw more electricity at Night, while moving, so she couldn't easily hit him back with a ranged attack. His blue eyes began to turn yellow, as he was drawing the power from the power generators. "Hey, Dark gal. Learn to play nice!" he shouted.

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 01:15 PM
Xanther panicked, and threw more electricity at Night, while moving, so she couldn't easily hit him back with a ranged attack. His blue eyes began to turn yellow, as he was drawing the power from the power generators. "Hey, Dark gal. Learn to play nice!" he shouted.

Dawn felt weak and wet.Am I in water?dawn thought night answered
"No you are water chains.I know water is your weakness"Night said evily as she left dawn in her room and locked the door.

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 01:30 PM
( Mousy)

Harry runs looking for Ella in human form trying to get help.
"Ella?"Harry says looking for her

(Check out this link to see what Harry looks like in human form:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/0b/4f/69/0b4f69b21dec48877274dcb989aee14f.jpg. )
(Harry in cat form:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/90/1c/78/901c78e51cc8158cc0cf9520fa703c65--tabby-cats-cat-paintings.jpg )

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Dawn sits alone in her room chained up and locked in.Her only hope is Xanther,Harry,and the other kids in the orphanage.
"Night don't please"Harry says backing up into a wall and Night knocks him out.
Harry falls and Night crosses him off the list.
"This will be easier that I thought"Night says kicking Harry.

happycyanide
April 15th, 2017, 02:23 PM
Dawn sits alone in her room chained up and locked in.Her only hope is Xanther,Harry,and the other kids in the orphanage.
"Night don't please"Harry says backing up into a wall and Night knocks him out.
Harry falls and Night crosses him off the list.
"This will be easier that I thought"Night says kicking Harry.

Xanther realized it would be pointless to try to throw his electricity. So he wrapped his arms in it, and charged at Night. He grabbed her, and pulsed.

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 02:26 PM
Xanther realized it would be pointless to try to throw his electricity. So he wrapped his arms in it, and charged at Night. He grabbed her, and pulsed.
Night kicked Xanther."get you hands off me"Night said angrily.

happycyanide
April 15th, 2017, 02:31 PM

"Leave her alone, then!" he shouted. He didn't notice the kick. He threw himself at Night, tackling her. "Violence won't ever work." he said to her, panting. "It never has, never will. I'm not going to get off until you ACTUALLY TALK."

Serendipity
April 15th, 2017, 02:37 PM
Caiju and Kashinu watched from afar, terrified. Kashinu whirled up a water bomb, while Caiju (Pronounced Cah-joo) stormed up some blazes. "Whose side are we on?" Caiju whispered... Kashinu sighed, "I'll go save Dawn. I can probably break the water chains..."

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 02:38 PM
"Leave her alone, then!" he shouted. He didn't notice the kick. He threw himself at Night, tackling her. "Violence won't ever work." he said to her, panting. "It never has, never will. I'm not going to get off until you ACTUALLY TALK."
"Make me"night said as Dawn screamed in her room as she was in pain.

happycyanide
April 15th, 2017, 02:43 PM
"Make me"night said as Dawn screamed in her room as she was in pain.

"Did you know, Water hate s Electricity just as much Electricity hates Water?" He asked as he shocked her.

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 02:44 PM
Night had disappeared and appeared in Dawn room,Dawn was on the floor was laying on the ground as hyphenated chains were getting stronger.
"Poor Dawn "Night said.

happycyanide
April 15th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Night had disappeared and appeared in Dawn room,Dawn was on the floor was laying on the ground as hyphenated chains were getting stronger.
"Poor Dawn "Night said.

Xanther ended up shocking himself.

Tundra
April 15th, 2017, 02:54 PM
Nina woke up and sighed. What's the point of us being here? She wondered. Nina yawned and climbed out of bed. She left the room and walked down the stairs. Its so lame here...

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 02:55 PM
Xanther ended up shocking himself.
"Who can help you now Dawn"Night said as the chains got tighter.
Dawn screams in pain as she gets weaker and weaker.

Serendipity
April 15th, 2017, 02:58 PM
"Who can help you now Dawn"Night said as the chains got tighter.
Dawn screams in pain as she gets weaker and weaker.
Kashinu dived at Dawn, tugging at the water chains. She tried to avoid the shock that it sent through her. Caiju sighed and blasted a fireball at Night.

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 02:59 PM
Nina woke up and sighed. What's the point of us being here? She wondered. Nina yawned and climbed out of bed. She left the room and walked down the stairs. Its so lame here...
Harry was knocked out as he was in cat form."ugh"Harry says seeing Nina."where is Dawn"Harry says bleeding.

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 03:01 PM
Kashinu dived at Dawn, tugging at the water chains. She tried to avoid the shock that it sent through her. Caiju sighed and blasted a fireball at Night.
Night easily dodged it and appeared behind Caiju kicking him to the wall.

Tundra
April 15th, 2017, 03:03 PM
Nina saw Harry and gasped. "What happened to you!" She asked. "Who did this!"

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 03:04 PM
Nina saw Harry and gasped. "What happened to you!" She asked. "Who did this!"
"Night did"Harry said trying not to fall.

Serendipity
April 15th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Night easily dodged it and appeared behind Caiju kicking him to the wall.
Caiju crashed into the wall, and made a wall of fire around Night. He started to close it in, making a box of fireh.

Tundra
April 15th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Nina looked around. "Where is Night?" She asked Harry. "Can you show me where Night is?"

Are you still in cat form?)

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 03:11 PM
Caiju crashed into the wall, and made a wall of fire around Night. He started to close it in, making a box of fireh.
Night didn't feel the heat as she walked though the fire wall and blast water at caiju.
"Fire isn't my weaknesses"Night said as Dawn room started to catch on fire.

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 03:12 PM
Nina looked around. "Where is Night?" She asked Harry. "Can you show me where Night is?"

Are you still in cat form?)
Yea)
Harry ran to Dawn room trying to get in.

Tundra
April 15th, 2017, 03:15 PM
Nina knocked on Dawn's door. "Hey! Can I come in?" She drew her hand back and waited. Come on! Let us in!

Serendipity
April 15th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Night didn't feel the heat as she walked though the fire wall and blast water at caiju.
"Fire isn't my weaknesses"Night said as Dawn room started to catch on fire.
Caiju turned around, worried. Aye gtg

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Nina knocked on Dawn's door. "Hey! Can I come in?" She drew her hand back and waited. Come on! Let us in!
"Looks like the cat is coming for more pain"Night said staring at the door which was unlocked. Night grabbed a sword and was ready.

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 03:19 PM
"It's unlocked and burning"Harry said in worry as he backed away from the burning door.

Tundra
April 15th, 2017, 03:22 PM
Nina twisted the doorknob and swung the door open. When she saw Night she took a deep breath. "Night," She said smoothly. "Put the sword down..."

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Nina twisted the doorknob and swung the door open. When she saw Night she took a deep breath. "Night," She said smoothly. "Put the sword down..."
"Make me"Night says

Phoenix Flames
April 15th, 2017, 03:34 PM
"Make me"Night says
"Night, you better stop before Artemys and I shapeshift into something powerful!", Harper said. Well that sounded dumb..., she thought. "Yeah!", Artemys growled, his black and white fur bristling with anger. Artemys leapt off the bed and stood beside Harper.

Darky
April 15th, 2017, 03:35 PM
"Night, you better stop before Artemys and I shapeshift into something powerful!", Harper said. Well that sounded dumb..., she thought. "Yeah!", Artemys growled, his black and white fur bristling with anger. Artemys leapt off the bed and stood beside Harper.
"I'm not scared of a girl and her cat"Night said rudely.