PDA

View Full Version : Life as it is

wren
April 14th, 2017, 12:04 AM
:ringbounce:

Life as it is... Be whatever you would like. No mythical quite yet dears. But a range from horses to badgers to humans and even to fish and I don't mind if it's strange, just go ahead and make these characters how you please. Love, hate, enemies, mates and of course... DRAMA!!!

Name
Looks
Persona

Now go fourth lovelies

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 14th, 2017, 08:41 AM
Nightmare
Unknown
Shire
http://i.skyrock.net/1940/83401940/pics/3091249169_1_7_n3urV5PV.jpg
He's calm strong and often keeping to himself but he also likes to roam with a wolf named Sasuke and a fox named naruto

Sasuke
He's about 20 years old in human years
Timber wolf
http://img04.deviantart.net/b7d7/i/2014/154/7/b/king_of_destruction_by_xkoday-d7kwly3.png
He's calm, cool but very ruthless if you hurt his small pack

Naruto
He's about 18 years old in human years
Fox
https://www.gschneiderphoto.com/gallery3/var/resizes/wildlife/red_fox/red_fox_vixen-5608.jpg?m=1447813568
He's a little prankster but he's also very kind often loves to play with Sasuke and jump on nightmare

Poppyfrost
April 14th, 2017, 09:03 AM
hmm I kind want to put Peter in here but then again I don't.. :penguinballoon: )

Slash-GNR
April 14th, 2017, 09:21 AM
Name Ronan
Age 18 in human years
Race Fjord Horse
Looks http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/fd/a2/ad/fda2ad6526c58f99ae30e56783ab27c6.jpg
Persona ronan is a very spirited horse. She likes to run around and talk to others, but she is shy at first. Ronan gets aggressive sometimes and absent mindly flirts. She acts like a younger horse, but she can be serious and sometimes cruel and rude at times. She talks to herself and can easily get her feelings hurt. However she tries to be friends with anyone.

aleka!
April 14th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Name: Dikita
Race: Elk
Looks: https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-ad583def07b311a18588859371033f92
Persona: He's doesn't really like his kind, but around other species he's pretty calm, and if something attacks him, he's not the kind to run away, but to strike back. Rest TBRP'ed

Name: Soyoka
Race: Coyote
Looks: http://wildlife.ohiodnr.gov/portals/wildlife/Species%20and%20Habitats/Species%20Guide%20Index/Images/coyote2.jpg
Persona: She's a pretty sly and cunning, she's quick to snap, also to argue. She can get very sarcastic at times. Rest TBRP.ed

Name: Craq
Race: Cougar
Looks: http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1164972/images/o-COUGAR-facebook.jpg
Persona: He's pretty solitary, and tends to be quite aggressive around others. Rest TBRP'ed.

wren
April 14th, 2017, 02:30 PM

Life as it is... Be whatever you would like. No mythical quite yet dears. But a range from horses to badgers to humans and even to fish and I don't mind if it's strange, just go ahead and make these characters how you please. Love, hate, enemies, mates and of course... DRAMA!!!

Name
Looks
Persona

Now go fourth lovelies
Name Ronan
Age 18 in human years
Race Fjord Horse
Looks http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/fd/a2/ad/fda2ad6526c58f99ae30e56783ab27c6.jpg
Persona ronan is a very spirited horse. She likes to run around and talk to others, but she is shy at first. Ronan gets aggressive sometimes and absent mindly flirts. She acts like a younger horse, but she can be serious and sometimes cruel and rude at times. She talks to herself and can easily get her feelings hurt. However she tries to be friends with anyone.
hmm I kind want to put Peter in here but then again I don't.. :penguinballoon: )

Do whatever you want Skye. I think a lot had revamped in our characters lately so just do whatever and I won't mind! Accepted for Ronan and sasuke.

wren
April 14th, 2017, 02:30 PM
Name: Dikita
Race: Elk
Looks: https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-ad583def07b311a18588859371033f92
Persona: He's doesn't really like his kind, but around other species he's pretty calm, and if something attacks him, he's not the kind to run away, but to strike back. Rest TBRP'ed

Name: Soyoka
Race: Coyote
Looks: http://wildlife.ohiodnr.gov/portals/wildlife/Species%20and%20Habitats/Species%20Guide%20Index/Images/coyote2.jpg
Persona: She's a pretty sly and cunning, she's quick to snap, also to argue. She can get very sarcastic at times. Rest TBRP.ed

Name: Craq
Race: Cougar
Looks: http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1164972/images/o-COUGAR-facebook.jpg
Persona: He's pretty solitary, and tends to be quite aggressive around others. Rest TBRP'ed.

Accepted!

Poppyfrost
April 14th, 2017, 02:35 PM
Do whatever you want Skye. I think a lot had revamped in our characters lately so just do whatever and I won't mind! Accepted for Ronan and sasuke.

He'd be the only human but sure lol)

wren
April 14th, 2017, 02:35 PM
He'd be the only human but sure lol)

I can bring in Sam maybe?

wren
April 14th, 2017, 04:51 PM

BUMPERA

Poppyfrost
April 14th, 2017, 04:53 PM
I can bring in Sam maybe?

Sure :3)

Spikes
April 14th, 2017, 04:59 PM
||Name||
Biliah
||Age||
||Race||
A deer/demon subspecies thing
||Looks||
What what (http://imgur.com/23znsAD)
||Persona||
Biliah enjoys the simpler things in life, an avid lover of snowfall and colder temperatures. He enjoys affection just as much, if not even more, and is very likely to misjudge a stranger's intentions. Despite liking friendship and affection, he's shy and quiet, not likely to speak up if not prompted. He surrounds himself with troublemakers and loudmouths of all varieties, to pull attention away from himself.

( Raine )

wren
April 14th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Sure :3)

OML... Peter and chinking and winter and sasuke and navi and wild and.. The alligator to which I forget the name.. Darn ))

Sam was seated at the coffee house down by Main Street. His eyes fixated on the bookstore across the street. The small pit bull was nestled by his feet silently lapping at a bowl of water the person serving his coffee had give him. A camera bag was propped up by the dogs side with his camera film and memory card splayed across the table. He was looking at a few pictures of Ronan. A horse he enjoyed taking photos of. Slash-GNR next to the multitude of horse photos was a bunch of a cougar some of a half hidden elk and finally one coyote. @Aleka while here was photos tucked into his camera bag with Wolves and a fox. @Sasukewolf ( madness ) Sam was a young man with dusty brown hair always swooping to the side with blue eyes like the frozen water of Antarctica. He was silent and stern lost of the time but was respected by most. His parents where rich in the small town he inhabited meaning lots of people knew him. Even feared him due to his fathers anger issues.

wren
April 14th, 2017, 05:08 PM
||Name||
Biliah
||Age||
||Race||
A deer/demon subspecies thing
||Looks||
What what (http://imgur.com/23znsAD)
||Persona||
Biliah enjoys the simpler things in life, an avid lover of snowfall and colder temperatures. He enjoys affection just as much, if not even more, and is very likely to misjudge a stranger's intentions. Despite liking friendship and affection, he's shy and quiet, not likely to speak up if not prompted. He surrounds himself with troublemakers and loudmouths of all varieties, to pull attention away from himself.

( Raine )

Accepted! Sam will be going on a photo shoot soon and if you'd like he will problably see billah. With Peter if the interaction between them goes as planned. XD

Poppyfrost
April 14th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Peter walked along the street, hands stuffed in his pockets.

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Name- Chibi
Age- about a year old
Race- Wolf
Looks- I couldn't find a proper link, but a white wolf cub
Persona-Chibi is outgoing, cheerful, and kind of naive. He loves to meet new people and go to new places.

Spikes
April 14th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Accepted! Sam will be going on a photo shoot soon and if you'd like he will problably see billah. With Peter if the interaction between them goes as planned. XD
(Alright ^^)

wren
April 14th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Peter walked along the street, hands stuffed in his pockets.
Name- Chibi
Age- about a year old
Race- Wolf
Looks- I couldn't find a proper link, but a white wolf cub
Persona-Chibi is outgoing, cheerful, and kind of naive. He loves to meet new people and go to new places.
(Alright ^^)

Accepted! Actually how about I get some other animal to interact... Like.. An owl! ))

As Sam shifted through the photos suddnely the pit Bulls head flciked up. Ears perked. It was Peter he saw and was interested in. Something about him that I want to chase. Raising to his oaws the dog took off slipping in between the fracked red doors and across the street with no warning prior. Than leaping once he got close enough and clamping his jaws onto the guys shirt and yanking with all his might, tugging at it vioelently until he heard a rip.

Sam looked up and just as he was about to call out for tiger the pitbull he was out the door and across the street "TIGER!" He hollered in anoyance. Throwing the pictures into the bag not caring for an order before her leaped up throwing down his change and sprinting out the door after him leash in hand. He spotted tiger leaping for a man and gasped in horror. "TIGER... don't..." It was too late.

Snowy was perched. Silent and observant. Not caring to take an eye of the ground as she studied the earth for mice

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 05:22 PM
Accepted! Actually how about I get some other animal to interact... Like.. An owl! ))

As Sam shifted through the photos suddnely the pit Bulls head flciked up. Ears perked. It was Peter he saw and was interested in. Something about him that I want to chase. Raising to his oaws the dog took off slipping in between the fracked red doors and across the street with no warning prior. Than leaping once he got close enough and clamping his jaws onto the guys shirt and yanking with all his might, tugging at it vioelently until he heard a rip.

Sam looked up and just as he was about to call out for tiger the pitbull he was out the door and across the street "TIGER!" He hollered in anoyance. Throwing the pictures into the bag not caring for an order before her leaped up throwing down his change and sprinting out the door after him leash in hand. He spotted tiger leaping for a man and gasped in horror. "TIGER... don't..." It was too late.

Snowy was perched. Silent and observant. Not caring to take an eye of the ground as she studied the earth for mice

{okie, cool!}
Chibi padded through the snow. He'd woken up with the sunrise that morning, and he had been traveling through the forest for a while. He glanced around for something to eat.

wren
April 14th, 2017, 05:24 PM
{okie, cool!}
Chibi padded through the snow. He'd woken up with the sunrise that morning, and he had been traveling through the forest for a while. He glanced around for something to eat.
Forest strode confidently through the snow. His little nose poking each Fern that stuck up between the clear patches of frozen dots. When finally he caught a scent and the little minks nose started to twitch. Following tracks as he began to find them. Stepping in each little paw print to ensure he didn't make things more difficult for himself.

Poppyfrost
April 14th, 2017, 05:26 PM

Peter glanced behind him, spotting the pitbull. He saw it speeding towards him, and Peter's instincts kicked into high gear. He dashed for safety, but was tackled to the ground. Curling up into a ball and covering his head, he was shaken up by the animal's jaws. He heard his shirt rip and his eyes widened. He was shaking violently with fear, until he heard another man's voice, calling the dog to stop.

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Forest strode confidently through the snow. His little nose poking each Fern that stuck up between the clear patches of frozen dots. When finally he caught a scent and the little minks nose started to twitch. Following tracks as he began to find them. Stepping in each little paw print to ensure he didn't make things more difficult for himself.

Chibi stopped. Not anything to eat around here... He plopped down onto his stomach as it growled. Man, I'm hungry... He rolled onto his belly, looking up at the afternoon sun.

Spikes
April 14th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Biliah paced through the forest, taking a cautionary look around as he walked. He'd never spent so much time away from his "herd", let alone his family. It was about time he went somewhere himself, however. He was an adult, after all. After he was sure that nobody was stalking him (One of his many fears), he looked down at the ground, instead, looking around for the bright petals of a flower. There weren't many in here... But they would be easy to find when positioned with much duller objects. He continued on in the search of a flower, making his way into much less thicker forest... Closer to a sunny clearing than the rest of the forest.

wren
April 14th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Peter glanced behind him, spotting the pitbull. He saw it speeding towards him, and Peter's instincts kicked into high gear. He dashed for safety, but was tackled to the ground. Curling up into a ball and covering his head, he was shaken up by the animal's jaws. He heard his shirt rip and his eyes widened. He was shaking violently with fear, until he heard another man's voice, calling the dog to stop.
Chibi stopped. Not anything to eat around here... He plopped down onto his stomach as it growled. Man, I'm hungry... He rolled onto his belly, looking up at the afternoon sun.

Sam basked in horror as the man went down. He was now sprinting for his dog. Than once he reached tiger yanked on the collar so hard the dog made a small yelping noise of surprise but failing to remove his jaws form the mans shirt as he tore at it. Now Sam was panicking. So taking the leash he clipped it on and yanked. The dog lurched backwards only staggering for a moment before fixating his grip. Than once again he tugged, now due to his small legs the dog topples backwards landing square on his back. Sam was still holding it so tight his knuckles where white.

Forest not really lookign where he was going stumbled right over he white mass of fur. Yelling when he face planted on the snow over top of it.

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Sam basked in horror as the man went down. He was now sprinting for his dog. Than once he reached tiger yanked on the collar so hard the dog made a small yelping noise of surprise but failing to remove his jaws form the mans shirt as he tore at it. Now Sam was panicking. So taking the leash he clipped it on and yanked. The dog lurched backwards only staggering for a moment before fixating his grip. Than once again he tugged, now due to his small legs the dog topples backwards landing square on his back. Sam was still holding it so tight his knuckles where white.

Forest not really lookign where he was going stumbled right over he white mass of fur. Yelling when he face planted on the snow over top of it.

"Eeep!" Chibi yelped as a mass of fur smothered him. Immediatley, he began yelping through the furry coat, trying to wriggle out from under the... something.

wren
Biliah paced through the forest, taking a cautionary look around as he walked. He'd never spent so much time away from his "herd", let alone his family. It was about time he went somewhere himself, however. He was an adult, after all. After he was sure that nobody was stalking him (One of his many fears), he looked down at the ground, instead, looking around for the bright petals of a flower. There weren't many in here... But they would be easy to find when positioned with much duller objects. He continued on in the search of a flower, making his way into much less thicker forest... Closer to a sunny clearing than the rest of the forest.

Snowy fluffed up her tail feathers when a dear made its way into her field of vision. At first she decided to move spots due to the massive Rucuss the deer was making in order for a clear hunt but he didn't seem like he was going anywhere too fast. So she spread her wings and fluttered down in front of him. Puffing out her chest in anoyance, "excuse me" she says with a short tempered glare

Poppyfrost

Peter slowly looked up at Sam, his shirt ripped at in certain places. Standing up, Peter held himself, still shaking. He glanced at the dog in fear, blood trickling down from scratches along his back from where the dog attacked him. He didn't make eye-contact with Sam - He was too scared.

lilith
April 14th, 2017, 05:44 PM
[ :0 whats this about?]

wren
April 14th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Peter slowly looked up at Sam, his shirt ripped at in certain places. Standing up, Peter held himself, still shaking. He glanced at the dog in fear, blood trickling down from scratches along his back from where the dog attacked him. He didn't make eye-contact with Sam - He was too scared.
[ :0 whats this about?]

Tiger was panting while Sam just stares at the ground. "I'm... I'm so sorry...I.. He never does.., this... I... I..." he was at a loss for words. Tiger looked content with what he had done as he rolled onto his paws and sat down like a docile puppy. SAMs hands grew clammy as his nails dug intot he leash in case there was an explosive outburst. He than slightly raised his eyes meeting the bloody spot with a look of pure horror. "I.... I'm so.. Sorry.. Here" he walked out the sub dragging tiger song before opening it up and shoving him intot he back seat and slamming the door before running over. Not caring taht he had dropped his bags. He slowly approached the man eyes fixated on the bloody spot. "I.. I'll call 911 or something... I'm just... So sorry" he whispers.

It's life! You can be anything you want too love! Dogs, mountain lions, a fish a human and even a goat )

Spikes
April 14th, 2017, 05:52 PM
His ears pricked as the owl flew over to him, and the white deer swivelled his head towards the owl's complaint. He backed off slightly, surprised by the new arrival. This owl was talking to him, yet unfortunately, he couldn't talk in his current form. Maybe it would go away if he didn't do anything.
Unsure on what to do, he looked away again, inadvertently scanning the forest floor any wild flowers that might be growing. He'd almost forgotten about the owl in front of him, and his large ears were already trained away from the bird.
( Raine )

Poppyfrost
April 14th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Tiger was panting while Sam just stares at the ground. "I'm... I'm so sorry...I.. He never does.., this... I... I..." he was at a loss for words. Tiger looked content with what he had done as he rolled onto his paws and sat down like a docile puppy. SAMs hands grew clammy as his nails dug intot he leash in case there was an explosive outburst. He than slightly raised his eyes meeting the bloody spot with a look of pure horror. "I.... I'm so.. Sorry.. Here" he walked out the sub dragging tiger song before opening it up and shoving him intot he back seat and slamming the door before running over. Not caring taht he had dropped his bags. He slowly approached the man eyes fixated on the bloody spot. "I.. I'll call 911 or something... I'm just... So sorry" he whispers.

It's life! You can be anything you want too love! Dogs, mountain lions, a fish a human and even a goat )

Peter shook his head, looking up at Sam sadly. "It... It's okay.." He whispered, holding his sides. He shook his head. "You.. You don't have to call 911..." He said softly, tears springing in his eyes. "I'll.. I'll just.. Leave.." His words were slurred as he began falling backwards, hitting the ground and fainting.

wren
April 14th, 2017, 06:03 PM
His ears pricked as the owl flew over to him, and the white deer swivelled his head towards the owl's complaint. He backed off slightly, surprised by the new arrival. This owl was talking to him, yet unfortunately, he couldn't talk in his current form. Maybe it would go away if he didn't do anything.
Unsure on what to do, he looked away again, inadvertently scanning the forest floor any wild flowers that might be growing. He'd almost forgotten about the owl in front of him, and his large ears were already trained away from the bird.
( Raine )

The owl fluffed up her feathers again in anger as the deer dismissively turned away. She waddled a few steps contemplating her options before shaping at his hind leg pecking near his ankle "Excuse me!" she said with much more anger this time

Peter shook his head, looking up at Sam sadly. "It... It's okay.." He whispered, holding his sides. He shook his head. "You.. You don't have to call 911..." He said softly, tears springing in his eyes. "I'll.. I'll just.. Leave.." His words were slurred as he began falling backwards, hitting the ground and fainting.

Sorry short brb )

Sam rushed forward trying to catch him but failing as he fell. "Gosh.. Gosh darn it"

Spikes
April 14th, 2017, 06:06 PM
That definitely hurt. The deer let out a bugle call of alarm, though a short one. He whipped his head back to the owl, concentrating on it this time. His large ears swivelled towards the smaller bird... Still an impressive size for a bird, though. He hadn't seen many owls, or at least ones that were awake... Perhaps it would be best that he concentrated, now.
( Raine )

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 06:37 PM
"Eeep!" Chibi yelped as a mass of fur smothered him. Immediatley, he began yelping through the furry coat, trying to wriggle out from under the... something.
{@Skye}

Slash-GNR
April 14th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Ronan was grazing in a pasture with some other horses. She normally would keep a bit away due to insecurities, so she wasn't really talking at the moment. She would look up and perk her ears forward at a guy not to far away from her. She blinked and tilted her head as she whinned toward him. She then looked for large black horse she had seen Sasukewolf (madness) before. She flared her nostrils trying to find his scent.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 14th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Back!!) nightmare was walking though a field with Sasuke at his side and naruto on his back " are we there yet?" Says naruto Bored. Sasuke huffs " no we are not shut up and sleep some more " nightmare laughs softly " I swear you two"

aleka!
April 14th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Dikita was at the edge of a field, chomping on some grass, but aware of what was going on. Between every time he pulled out some grass, he would look up, his ears flicking as she listened for anything. He looked over at the horse nearest to him, wondering if he should go talk to her. The elk paused as he saw a horse with.. er, what seemed to be a fox on his back.. Well, either I ate some type of weed and I'm imagining this, or I'm not. He thought, still staring. And yup. That was what he thought it was. A wolf was trotting behind them.

( Sasukewolf (madness) Slash-GNR)

Slash-GNR
April 14th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Ronan looked at the elk before her. She gave a smile before turning her head to what he was looking at. She then felt her mouth open in awe at what she was seeing. "What the..." She began as she watched them.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 14th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he stops and looks behind him at Ronan and dikita " hmm seems like others are staring at us " naruto gets up looking at them " yeah they're shocked at how ugly Sasuke is " Sasuke growls loudly " say that again and I'll rip you apart!" Nightmare huffs " hi stop it you two let's go say hi to them also Sasuke don't kill the elk" Sasuke growls " I already ate thanks "

Bella~
April 14th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Name: Clover
Race: Horse
Looks: http://m.imgur.com/yukv3Qc
Persona: Fiery, likes to have fun and isn't afraid to fight

Slash-GNR
April 14th, 2017, 08:08 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he stops and looks behind him at Ronan and dikita " hmm seems like others are staring at us " naruto gets up looking at them " yeah they're shocked at how ugly Sasuke is " Sasuke growls loudly " say that again and I'll rip you apart!" Nightmare huffs " hi stop it you two let's go say hi to them also Sasuke don't kill the elk" Sasuke growls " I already ate thanks "

Ronan perked her ears forward at their words. She snickered at the insult to the wolf, but she stopped as she laid her eyes on the shire. He was huge! Ronan jumped happily and trotted over to the shire and looked up at him then she walked under him and around him. She smiled as she looked around. She then began to jump up to see the Fox.

wren
April 14th, 2017, 08:16 PM
A spirit bear lazily walked across the feild. It's weight transferred from side to side as it walked across the feild. It's heavy shoulders shagged with wcery moment until the scent of a wolf two types of horses and a fox drifted into it's nostrils. It raised onto it's hind legs and peered around the melodies finally seeing them.

Poppyfrost
April 14th, 2017, 08:18 PM
{@Skye}

Peter is a human :3)

Raine

Peter was curled up on the concrete, eyes closed.

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 08:19 PM

Raine

nah, i'm booping for forest...}
i hope i didn't boop the wrong person

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 14th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Nightmare tilts his head at Ronan as naruto laughs softly " nightmare! A girl seems to be interested in your face how shocking " with that nightmare jumps a bit making naruto fall off and Sasuke to chase after naruto

wren
April 14th, 2017, 08:27 PM

Raine

Sam was breathing heavily, you could tell he was alarmed and very badly panicked. So he picked him up and brought him over to his SUV, throwing open the door and setting him down nicely in the passenger seat. By now tiger was sleeping soundly

Poppyfrost
April 14th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Sam was breathing heavily, you could tell he was alarmed and very badly panicked. So he picked him up and brought him over to his SUV, throwing open the door and setting him down nicely in the passenger seat. By now tiger was sleeping soundly

Peter relaxed in the seat, his head tilting to the side.

wren
April 14th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Peter relaxed in the seat, his head tilting to the side.

Sam leapt into drivers seat and revved the engine. Speeding down the small street at 90 km per hour.

Poppyfrost
April 14th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Sam leapt into drivers seat and revved the engine. Speeding down the small street at 90 km per hour.

Peter's head tilted to the side some more and rested on Sam's shoulder.

wren
April 14th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Peter's head tilted to the side some more and rested on Sam's shoulder.

Sam blushed even though he knew the man was unconcious. Though Sam didn't move him. He was pretty cute in all honesty. In a small timid way

Slash-GNR
April 14th, 2017, 08:42 PM
Nightmare tilts his head at Ronan as naruto laughs softly " nightmare! A girl seems to be interested in your face how shocking " with that nightmare jumps a bit making naruto fall off and Sasuke to chase after naruto

Ronan chuckled at this as she walked under the shire and twisted her neck to look up at him. "You are quite a sight sir," she said as she gave him a smile. "I'm ronan by the way," she said.

Poppyfrost
April 14th, 2017, 08:46 PM
Sam blushed even though he knew the man was unconcious. Though Sam didn't move him. He was pretty cute in all honesty. In a small timid way

Peter fell deeper into his unconscious state, his chest slowly rising up and down rhythmically as he breathed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 14th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Ronan chuckled at this as she walked under the shire and twisted her neck to look up at him. "You are quite a sight sir," she said as she gave him a smile. "I'm ronan by the way," she said.
Nightmare laughs softly " I'm nightmare and the wolf is Sasuke and the fox is naruto we're traveling together " Sasuke and naruto were play fighting by nightmare growling playfully

Slash-GNR
April 14th, 2017, 08:54 PM
Nightmare laughs softly " I'm nightmare and the wolf is Sasuke and the fox is naruto we're traveling together " Sasuke and naruto were play fighting by nightmare growling playfully

Ronan nodded and scrambled out from under him. She then stood in front of the male. "You don't look like a nightmare.... you look prettier than that," she said as she blew her bangs out of her face. "They your brothers?" She asked turning to the two playing animals.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 14th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Ronan nodded and scrambled out from under him. She then stood in front of the male. "You don't look like a nightmare.... you look prettier than that," she said as she blew her bangs out of her face. "They your brothers?" She asked turning to the two playing animals.
Nightmare laughs softly " you could say that we've been together for a long time " he smiles at her " and thanks you're not too bad yourself "

Slash-GNR
April 14th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Nightmare laughs softly " you could say that we've been together for a long time " he smiles at her " and thanks you're not too bad yourself "

Ronan smiled and nodded. "Yall look close," she said then she smirked. "Thanks," she said as she trotted up and put her knees up on both his shoulders and looked at him.

aleka!
April 14th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Dikita stiffened. Oh great. Now both the horses were flirting. Or, at least the female was. "And uh, I'm Dikita," He said, stepping in between them, turning to look at Ronan, than at Nightmare. He flicked his ears. "Nice to meet you all." He then started at Sasuke, as if daring the wolf to do something.

Soyoka had killed a pheasant, and now the coyote was tearing at the carcass, her ears flattened. She was in a field, and aware of other, bigger creatures around her. Well, she could smell a fox, which she was bigger than, but there were also a wolf, horses, blah, blah, blah, too many big things she couldn't really manage to kill.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 14th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Nightmare looks at the elk " it's a pleasure to meet you as well and don't worry Sasuke won't hurt you "

Sasuke licks his lips as he looks at dikita " hi" he says coldly as naruto bites his ear

Slash-GNR
April 14th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Dikita stiffened. Oh great. Now both the horses were flirting. Or, at least the female was. "And uh, I'm Dikita," He said, stepping in between them, turning to look at Ronan, than at Nightmare. He flicked his ears. "Nice to meet you all." He then started at Sasuke, as if daring the wolf to do something.

Soyoka had killed a pheasant, and now the coyote was tearing at the carcass, her ears flattened. She was in a field, and aware of other, bigger creatures around her. Well, she could smell a fox, which she was bigger than, but there were also a wolf, horses, blah, blah, blah, too many big things she couldn't really manage to kill.

Ronan stepped back and flicked her tail. "Hello dikita," she said as she sniffed the elk. She then stepped back and sat down.

aleka!
April 14th, 2017, 09:15 PM
He dipped his heading slightly to Ronan, then turned toward Nightmare and his friends. "So, where are you traveling too?" He asked. Dikita generally knew the forest that almost fully surrounded the large field, but he never had gone past it. Plus, he would be happy to help.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 14th, 2017, 09:24 PM
Nightmare thinks for a bit " we don't know actually we're looking for Sasukes pack and narutos family and I'm looking for my herd you see we all lost our family when we were young "

Slash-GNR
April 14th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Nightmare thinks for a bit " we don't know actually we're looking for Sasukes pack and narutos family and I'm looking for my herd you see we all lost our family when we were young "

Ronan frowned at this.... "I only know of one wolf pack... but it is a good distance away and as for a herd... there are a good amount," she said. "As for the Fox.... that is going to be more difficult," she stated.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 14th, 2017, 09:35 PM
Ronan frowned at this.... "I only know of one wolf pack... but it is a good distance away and as for a herd... there are a good amount," she said. "As for the Fox.... that is going to be more difficult," she stated.
Naruto nods slowly " I see " he says looking sadly as Sasuke nods slowly " I see " he says calmly as nightmare nods " okay mind leading the way ... no wait it's getting dark we should rest "

Slash-GNR
April 14th, 2017, 09:41 PM
Naruto nods slowly " I see " he says looking sadly as Sasuke nods slowly " I see " he says calmly as nightmare nods " okay mind leading the way ... no wait it's getting dark we should rest "

"I think it would be better for dikita to lead due to him being an elk and I guess her wanders around," she said then sh nodded. "Ok, where do y'all wanna rest?" She asked looking at the group. She then saw the sad fox. "I'm sorry, I promise I will find your family though," she said to him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 14th, 2017, 09:59 PM
"I think it would be better for dikita to lead due to him being an elk and I guess her wanders around," she said then sh nodded. "Ok, where do y'all wanna rest?" She asked looking at the group. She then saw the sad fox. "I'm sorry, I promise I will find your family though," she said to him.
Nightmare nods " okay " he says as he begins to lay down and naruto jumps onto nightmare laying down on him " ... yea.." he says sadly as he looks away and Sasuke begins to walk up to them " .... why are you two helping us are you hoping to get something out of us"

Slash-GNR
April 14th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Nightmare nods " okay " he says as he begins to lay down and naruto jumps onto nightmare laying down on him " ... yea.." he says sadly as he looks away and Sasuke begins to walk up to them " .... why are you two helping us are you hoping to get something out of us"

Ronan frowned as she laid down too. "Why do you think that? I am happy with what I got... well sort of," she said as she laid her head on the ground. She honestly was lonely and didn't have anyone that she could talk to without them judging her. She frowned at the thought. "But no I don't want anything.... I know how it feels to have no family," she said rolling over so her back was facing them.

aleka!
April 15th, 2017, 02:20 AM
Dikita nodded. "I'll lead the way. We'll leave at dawn." He elk said, without another word he laid down in the long grass, staring at the starry night sky, waiting for sleep to find him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 15th, 2017, 11:14 AM
Nightmare nods slowly " don't worry he's just like that " he nods at dikita " thank you for helping us " Sasuke lays down by nightmare looking at them before putting his head down while naruto slept away

Poppyfrost
April 15th, 2017, 11:15 AM
Peter fell deeper into his unconscious state, his chest slowly rising up and down rhythmically as he breathed.

Raine :3

wren
April 15th, 2017, 12:26 PM
Raine :3

It was than that Sam leapt from the car as it lurched to a hault. He threw open the door taking the man in his arms and trying to shut the door with his foot. Once accomplished he raced up the driveway to the house which honeslty could have been mistaken for a mansion. Than he slipped the key in the door somehow and wriggled into the house. Creeping past the living room and than up the stairs where he set the man down on his bed and shut the door. Sam was panting by now as he looked throguh the cabinets while holding a bottle of water from his desk. He found a cloth from the floor and came over, turn the man onto his stomach he pulled his shirt back revealing the wounds. He grimaced. Than poured the water onto the cloth and began to dab it lightly

Poppyfrost
April 15th, 2017, 12:29 PM
It was than that Sam leapt from the car as it lurched to a halt. He threw open the door taking the man in his arms and trying to shut the door with his foot. Once accomplished he raced up the driveway to the house which honestly could have been mistaken for a mansion. Than he slipped the key in the door somehow and wriggled into the house. Creeping past the living room and than up the stairs where he set the man down on his bed and shut the door. Sam was panting by now as he looked through the cabinets while holding a bottle of water from his desk. He found a cloth from the floor and came over, turn the man onto his stomach he pulled his shirt back revealing the wounds. He grimaced. Than poured the water onto the cloth and began to dab it lightly

Peter lay on his stomach on the soft bed sheets, his head resting on the pillow. He was still unconscious, not feeling much pain at the moment. The scratches were not deep, but they were large and were bleeding.

wren
April 15th, 2017, 12:36 PM
Peter lay on his stomach on the soft bed sheets, his head resting on the pillow. He was still unconscious, not feeling much pain at the moment. The scratches were not deep, but they were large and were bleeding.

"What have I done... God this mans goign to call the police for kidnaping. You've got to be kidding me" after he had cleaned the wound he knew there were no bandages in the house so he just put an old sweat shirt on the cuts. And out of complete and utter exhaustion and laid down on his bed. Next to the man he didn't know. Shutting his eyes and slowly drifting off. During his sleep he managed to curl his arms around the man like his previous boyfriend.. Than drifting off to the rythmic sound of his breath.

Poppyfrost
April 15th, 2017, 12:39 PM
"What have I done... God this mans goign to call the police for kidnaping. You've got to be kidding me" after he had cleaned the wound he knew there were no bandages in the house so he just put an old sweat shirt on the cuts. And out of complete and utter exhaustion and laid down on his bed. Next to the man he didn't know. Shutting his eyes and slowly drifting off. During his sleep he managed to curl his arms around the man like his previous boyfriend.. Than drifting off to the rythmic sound of his breath.

Peter felt arms envelop him, and he shifted slightly before facing Sam and curling into his chest. He nuzzled his head into his chest, clearly more comfortable than before.

Poppyfrost
April 15th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Bump)