PDA

View Full Version : Ask a Canadian!

wren
April 13th, 2017, 10:29 PM
I've seen here around and I havnt seen one for Canada.. But here it is! Credits to the person who made this first post. Which I didn't get to see who it was... Now ask me all things Canadian to personal life if you really want to!

savage scar
April 14th, 2017, 06:09 AM
Do you guys actually say, Aye?/Eh?

wren
April 14th, 2017, 10:32 AM
Do you guys actually say, Aye?/Eh?

Ok. No we don't, I mean at least not where I've been. XD We say bud out on the east coast a lot! Though truly It's just stereotypes. Sometimes I say it for fun. XD

savage scar
April 15th, 2017, 03:28 AM
Ok. No we don't, I mean at least not where I've been. XD We say bud out on the east coast a lot! Though truly It's just stereotypes. Sometimes I say it for fun. XD

I have heard Canadians say it naturally before, I was just wondering if you do

wren
April 15th, 2017, 12:30 PM
I have heard Canadians say it naturally before, I was just wondering if you do

When I visit America it does come naturally. Which sounds weird because that's not in Canada but I do it there because I think it's funny to see their reactions. Home I haven't caught myself ever doing that, maybe in the future.

Poppyfrost
April 15th, 2017, 12:34 PM
Don't you guys drink milk in bags? :O

lilith
April 15th, 2017, 03:31 PM
I've seen here around and I havnt seen one for Canada.. But here it is! Credits to the person who made this first post. Which I didn't get to see who it was... Now ask me all things Canadian to personal life if you really want to!
What's your guys favorite sport up there?

Also why you so cute <3

wren
April 15th, 2017, 03:51 PM
Don't you guys drink milk in bags? :O

Not all of us. When I used to live in Toronto I think so yes. But I was young then and I can't quite remember if we did or not. I'm just sure that some provinces do.

What's your guys favorite sport up there?

Also why you so cute <3

I think it's hockey. Hockey or lacrosse because we created lacrosse.
Mhm I am not quite sure. Maybe because I'm not! But otherwise I'm not sure

lilith
April 15th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Not all of us. When I used to live in Toronto I think so yes. But I was young then and I can't quite remember if we did or not. I'm just sure that some provinces do.

I think it's hockey. Hockey or lacrosse because we created lacrosse.
Mhm I am not quite sure. Maybe because I'm not! But otherwise I'm not sure
Oooi nicenice
And coughsyouareyourethecutestbeaniveknown<3

wren
April 21st, 2017, 09:09 AM
:ringbounce::penguinballoon::hug::sidehug::love85: