PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Adventures! {Private RP}

|+sari+|
April 13th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Going on a Pokemon journey is always fun, and when you are an experienced Trainer, it's even better! Many challenges await, and so many discoveries are waiting to be made! Who knows what will happen on a Pokemon journey?

Sorry, folks, but this is a Private RP between me and Phoenix but don't let that stop you from snooping on what is going on! X3

My Form:
Name: Opal
Looks: Rawr :3 (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-3aBXGVa8YwU/WFoZluRFVyI/AAAAAAABDSE/GOqUnAXz26cBD0ZtRQlFkGPmrxz9gtX-gCJoC/w800-h800/Tytranel.jpg)
Persona: really shy and quiet, but is very fiery and determined when she is battling with her Pokemon. She cares about her Pokemon deeply.

Pokemon Team:
1. Infernape
2. Luxray
3. Staraptor
4. Umbreon
5. Floatzel
6. Skuntank

Now yur Form, Phoenix :3

Hallowed Echo
April 13th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Name: Jade
Looks: Shoulder short pitch black hair with green eyes. Wears a black muscle shirt with jeans, boots and a side bag.
Personality: She is extremely curious and adventurous. She loves seeing new Pokémon and catching new Pokémon as well. Very protective of her Pokémon and will risk her life for them.

Pokémon:
1: Vaporeon
2: Greninja
3: Noivern
4: Minccino
5: Turtwig
6: Absol

|+sari+|
April 14th, 2017, 12:00 PM
Name: Jade
Looks: Shoulder short pitch black hair with green eyes. Wears a black muscle shirt with jeans, boots and a side bag.
Personality: She is extremely curious and adventurous. She loves seeing new Pokémon and catching new Pokémon as well. Very protective of her Pokémon and will risk her life for them.

Pokémon:
1: Vaporeon
2: Greninja
3: Noivern
4: Minccino
5: Turtwig
6: Absol

I'm gonna make Luxray a Shiny

I'll go ahead and start :3))

Opal is sitting by the fire, Umbreon curled up asleep in her lap. It was dark, but Opal and Jade were wide awake, not yet ready to go to sleep.

Luxray was sitting quietly beside Opal on her left side, his golden gaze watching the fire with interest. The orange of the fire reflected off his golden fur, and caused his black mane to shine. He yawned, revealing large, sharp canines. He licked his massive jaws and settled down beside Opal, wrapping his tail around her. She smiled and absentmindedly petted his back.

Infernape was high up in a tree above them, his light snores being heard. Staraptor was flying in circles in the sky up above.

Skuntank was asleep on the right side of Opal, her snoring loud. Floatzel was a few feet away, playing with Jade's Greninja.

Hallowed Echo
April 14th, 2017, 12:11 PM
Jade chuckled as Opal's Floatzel played with Greninja. Vaporeon had wandered off somewhere to find a body of water to play in. Minccino was sleeping in Jade's side bag. "I think Noivern has rubbed off on us. We've become nocturnal." Jade joked. Noivern was flying far above them, keeping guard and ignoring what Jade said.

|+sari+|
April 14th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Jade chuckled as Opal's Floatzel played with Greninja. Vaporeon had wandered off somewhere to find a body of water to play in. Minccino was sleeping in Jade's side bag. "I think Noivern has rubbed off on us. We've become nocturnal." Jade joked. Noivern was flying far above them, keeping guard and ignoring what Jade said.

Make sure to either Quote my Post or Mention me so I can find your Replies more easily))

Opal looked up from stroking Luxray and giggled, then smiled as she gazed up at Noivern. "Yeah, I guess he has." She gathered Umbreon into her arms and stood. "I think we should probably go to sleep." She glanced at her brand new Pokewatch. "It's almost midnight."

She went over to her stuff by a tree and got her sleeping bag, and brought it over to the fire, unrolling it. She set Umbreon down and then got into the sleeping bag, and settled down. Umbreon curled up on top of her, and Luxray and Skuntank settled on either side. Straptor settled down in Infernape's tree.

Opal smiled as she glanced at Skuntank. She was the newest member of the team. Opal had saved Skuntank from a lab, where they were going to use her gas for some experiment, then kill her after. Opal felt bad for the Pokemon and had rescued her, and even though Skuntank sometimes stunk up the area, she was as sweet as can be, and never hurt anybody. Opal fell in love with the big Pokemon immedietly, and even Jade was fond of her.

Soon everyone was settled, and Opal fell asleep.

Hallowed Echo
April 14th, 2017, 02:03 PM
Make sure to either Quote my Post or Mention me so I can find your Replies more easily))

Opal looked up from stroking Luxray and giggled, then smiled as she gazed up at Noivern. "Yeah, I guess he has." She gathered Umbreon into her arms and stood. "I think we should probably go to sleep." She glanced at her brand new Pokewatch. "It's almost midnight."

She went over to her stuff by a tree and got her sleeping bag, and brought it over to the fire, unrolling it. She set Umbreon down and then got into the sleeping bag, and settled down. Umbreon curled up on top of her, and Luxray and Skuntank settled on either side. Straptor settled down in Infernape's tree.

Opal smiled as she glanced at Skuntank. She was the newest member of the team. Opal had saved Skuntank from a lab, where they were going to use her gas for some experiment, then kill her after. Opal felt bad for the Pokemon and had rescued her, and even though Skuntank sometimes stunk up the area, she was as sweet as can be, and never hurt anybody. Opal fell in love with the big Pokemon immedietly, and even Jade was fond of her.

Soon everyone was settled, and Opal fell asleep.

Jade nodded and looked at Noivern, "Keep and eye out and wake us up if anything happens." She said. Noivern nodded and flew around the area. Jade took her sleeping bag out of her bag, being careful not to wake up Minccino. She placed her sleeping bag over by a tree and crawled inside. Greninja sat by the fire watching the area around them for double security. Jade smiled as Vaporeon returned, thankfully dry and fell asleep inside the sleeping bag. Jade wrapped her arm around him and fell asleep.

|+sari+|
April 14th, 2017, 02:34 PM
Jade nodded and looked at Noivern, "Keep and eye out and wake us up if anything happens." She said. Noivern nodded and flew around the area. Jade took her sleeping bag out of her bag, being careful not to wake up Minccino. She placed her sleeping bag over by a tree and crawled inside. Greninja sat by the fire watching the area around them for double security. Jade smiled as Vaporeon returned, thankfully dry and fell asleep inside the sleeping bag. Jade wrapped her arm around him and fell asleep.

Timeeskiippp X3))

The morning sun was shining through the trees, and Umbreon nudged Opal awake. "Umbree! Umbreon!"

Opal gently swatted at him, giggling. "All right, all right, I'm getting up." She sat up in her sleeping bag, grinning when she saw Jade still fast asleep.

Opal looked at Umbreon. "I think we should surprise Jade with breakfast, don't you, Umbreon?"

"Umbree!", Umbreon said happily in agreement. He crawled off of her and sat by her as she slid out from the sleeping bag. He gazed at her as she rolled it up. Then he followed her, tail held high, as she went over to her bag. She took out some uncooked bacon and cold potatoes.

She smiled at Umbreon. "I know just the one to help with this." She whistled up at Infernape, and he lumbred down from the tree, then went up to her, the fire on his head shining bright with health.

Opal patted Infernape's head and whispered to him, "You think you can help me cook this food with your fire?"

Infernape nodded, his eyes bright.

Opal smiled and started weaving leaves and branches together in a sort of bowl, and placed the bacon and potatoes into it. She set it onto the ground and turned to Infernape. "All right, Infernape. Cook it up."

The Pokemon breathed bright flames into the bowl, and when the flames dissapeared, the bacon and potatoes were warm and ready to eat.

"Good job, buddy." She says, giving her Pokemon a quick hug. Then she set the bowl of food down and then went over to her bag, pulling out a huge bag of Pokemon food. She went to the clearing and put a huge pile of the food into the grass for the Pokemon to eat. She whistled. "All right, guys! Come and get it! You too, Vaporeon!" The little blue Pokemon crawled from Jade's sleeping bag and bounded over to the food, eating happily with the others. Opal noticed one was missing. Noivern must still be standing guard. She called out for Jade's Pokemon, and he flew down, landing by the other Pokemon and started eating.

Opal watched the Pokemon eat for a moment, then picked up the bowl and went over to Jade, shaking her awake. "Jade... time to get up!"

Hallowed Echo
April 14th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Timeeskiippp X3))

The morning sun was shining through the trees, and Umbreon nudged Opal awake. "Umbree! Umbreon!"

Opal gently swatted at him, giggling. "All right, all right, I'm getting up." She sat up in her sleeping bag, grinning when she saw Jade still fast asleep.

Opal looked at Umbreon. "I think we should surprise Jade with breakfast, don't you, Umbreon?"

"Umbree!", Umbreon said happily in agreement. He crawled off of her and sat by her as she slid out from the sleeping bag. He gazed at her as she rolled it up. Then he followed her, tail held high, as she went over to her bag. She took out some uncooked bacon and cold potatoes.

She smiled at Umbreon. "I know just the one to help with this." She whistled up at Infernape, and he lumbred down from the tree, then went up to her, the fire on his head shining bright with health.

Opal patted Infernape's head and whispered to him, "You think you can help me cook this food with your fire?"

Infernape nodded, his eyes bright.

Opal smiled and started weaving leaves and branches together in a sort of bowl, and placed the bacon and potatoes into it. She set it onto the ground and turned to Infernape. "All right, Infernape. Cook it up."

The Pokemon breathed bright flames into the bowl, and when the flames dissapeared, the bacon and potatoes were warm and ready to eat.

"Good job, buddy." She says, giving her Pokemon a quick hug. Then she set the bowl of food down and then went over to her bag, pulling out a huge bag of Pokemon food. She went to the clearing and put a huge pile of the food into the grass for the Pokemon to eat. She whistled. "All right, guys! Come and get it! You too, Vaporeon!" The little blue Pokemon crawled from Jade's sleeping bag and bounded over to the food, eating happily with the others. Opal noticed one was missing. Noivern must still be standing guard. She called out for Jade's Pokemon, and he flew down, landing by the other Pokemon and started eating.

Opal watched the Pokemon eat for a moment, then picked up the bowl and went over to Jade, shaking her awake. "Jade... time to get up!"

Jade stirred slightly before opening her eyes. She sat up, rubbing her eyes and looked around at the Pokémon. "Breakfast?" She asked. She got up, stretched, and packed her stuff up.

|+sari+|
April 14th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Jade stirred slightly before opening her eyes. She sat up, rubbing her eyes and looked around at the Pokémon. "Breakfast?" She asked. She got up, stretched, and packed her stuff up.

Opal grinned and nodded. "Yep, bacon and potatoes, cooked specially by Infernape."

Infernape came over and stepped up to Jade, a proud, bright look in his eyes as he waited for her to pat his head in a thank you.

Hallowed Echo
April 14th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Opal grinned and nodded. "Yep, bacon and potatoes, cooked specially by Infernape."

Infernape came over and stepped up to Jade, a proud, bright look in his eyes as he waited for her to pat his head in a thank you.

Jade smiled and patted his head, "Thank you." She said. She walked over to her Pokémon and sat down next to them. "So after breakfast, what are we going to do?" She asked Opal, looking at her.

|+sari+|
April 15th, 2017, 08:34 AM
Jade smiled and patted his head, "Thank you." She said. She walked over to her Pokémon and sat down next to them. "So after breakfast, what are we going to do?" She asked Opal, looking at her.

Infernape rubbed his head against Jade's hand as she patted him, then watced her go over to her Pokemon before going to stand by Opal. Umbreon circled her feet a couple of times before she scooped him up, holding him to her chest. Luxray was nearby, sniffing at an Oran Berry bush, then he ate a few. Floatzel was swimming in the small lake nearby, his tails propelling him through the water. Staraptor flew down from the sky and landed beside Opal, and he made happy trilling sounds, rubbing his head against her shoulder. She smiled and patted his wing. Skuntank was napping next to the lake.

Opal turned to Jade. She whistled to her Pokemon and Returned all of them to their Pokeballs except for Infernape, Umbreon, and Skuntank.

"I think that first we need to go to the next town, so we can find a Pokemon center. Then, I need to go to the Gym for my fifth Badge, and it'll be your third. How bout we do that?"

As Opal waited for an answer, she took a second to think about how far Jade has come. She was getting better, that's for sure; almost beat Opal in their last practice Battle. Jade still needed training, but she was getting there.

Hallowed Echo
April 15th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Infernape rubbed his head against Jade's hand as she patted him, then watced her go over to her Pokemon before going to stand by Opal. Umbreon circled her feet a couple of times before she scooped him up, holding him to her chest. Luxray was nearby, sniffing at an Oran Berry bush, then he ate a few. Floatzel was swimming in the small lake nearby, his tails propelling him through the water. Staraptor flew down from the sky and landed beside Opal, and he made happy trilling sounds, rubbing his head against her shoulder. She smiled and patted his wing. Skuntank was napping next to the lake.

Opal turned to Jade. She whistled to her Pokemon and Returned all of them to their Pokeballs except for Infernape, Umbreon, and Skuntank.

"I think that first we need to go to the next town, so we can find a Pokemon center. Then, I need to go to the Gym for my fifth Badge, and it'll be your third. How bout we do that?"

As Opal waited for an answer, she took a second to think about how far Jade has come. She was getting better, that's for sure; almost beat Opal in their last practice Battle. Jade still needed training, but she was getting there.

Jade nodded, "Sounds good. I want to train my Pokémon more so they are prepared for anything." She said. She fished her poke balls and returned all the Pokémon except for Vaporeon once they were finished eating. She finished eating and grabbed her bag, "I'm ready to go. Are you ready?" She asked.

|+sari+|
April 15th, 2017, 01:14 PM
Jade nodded, "Sounds good. I want to train my Pokémon more so they are prepared for anything." She said. She fished her poke balls and returned all the Pokémon except for Vaporeon once they were finished eating. She finished eating and grabbed her bag, "I'm ready to go. Are you ready?" She asked.

Opal nodded, and Umbreon crawled up her arm to rest on her shoulder, hiding beneath her hair, which has fallen from it's ponytail. She didn't bother to put the long, shiny, chestnuts waves back up, and instead they reached her waist.

Umbreon settled on her shoulders, his little head poking out from beneath her thick hair.

Opal clapped for Infernape and Skuntank, and she led Jade and the Pokemon through the trees, the sounds of the forest soothing.

Hallowed Echo
April 16th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Opal nodded, and Umbreon crawled up her arm to rest on her shoulder, hiding beneath her hair, which has fallen from it's ponytail. She didn't bother to put the long, shiny, chestnuts waves back up, and instead they reached her waist.

Umbreon settled on her shoulders, his little head poking out from beneath her thick hair.

Opal clapped for Infernape and Skuntank, and she led Jade and the Pokemon through the trees, the sounds of the forest soothing.

Jade followed, looking around for new Pokémon. "So where's the next gym battle?" She asked. A Pokémon ran right in front of her, "A Eevee!" Jade exclaimed.

|+sari+|
April 17th, 2017, 01:55 PM
Jade followed, looking around for new Pokémon. "So where's the next gym battle?" She asked. A Pokémon ran right in front of her, "A Eevee!" Jade exclaimed.

Opal sighed. "It'll be in Hearthome City. We need to battle Fantina for the Relic Badge. Her specialty is Ghost, which will be easy for Umbreon, since he is a Dark Type, and so is Skuntank, so I will have the advantage. For you, you'll have to use the strategies I taught you. But we both will have to watch out for her Move Hypnosis; almost all of her Pokemon know it."

She threw out a hand, causing Jade to stop walking. "Oooh, no. Nu uh. No capturing more Pokemon until we get ours healed and we get the Gym Badges."

Hallowed Echo
April 17th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Opal sighed. "It'll be in Hearthome City. We need to battle Fantina for the Relic Badge. Her specialty is Ghost, which will be easy for Umbreon, since he is a Dark Type, and so is Skuntank, so I will have the advantage. For you, you'll have to use the strategies I taught you. But we both will have to watch out for her Move Hypnosis; almost all of her Pokemon know it."

She threw out a hand, causing Jade to stop walking. "Oooh, no. Nu uh. No capturing more Pokemon until we get ours healed and we get the Gym Badges."

"But, It could evolve into a Flareon or Jolteon." Jade whined. She sighed, crossing her arms. "So if my Pokémon doesn't react fast enough it gets hypnotized?" She asked.

|+sari+|
April 20th, 2017, 04:39 PM
"But, It could evolve into a Flareon or Jolteon." Jade whined. She sighed, crossing her arms. "So if my Pokémon doesn't react fast enough it gets hypnotized?" She asked.

Opal nods. "Yes. Your Pokemon will need to rely on strategy instead of speed in this battle."

The tops of the city were visible up ahead. "We're almost there!," Opal cried excitedly. "Cmon!" She grabs Jade's arm and they start running towards the city.

Hallowed Echo
April 20th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Opal nods. "Yes. Your Pokemon will need to rely on strategy instead of speed in this battle."

The tops of the city were visible up ahead. "We're almost there!," Opal cried excitedly. "Cmon!" She grabs Jade's arm and they start running towards the city.

"Okay okay! I'm coming!" Jade laughed. Vaporeon followed her and stopped at the city borders. "I wanna look around before we go to the gym." Jade added.

|+sari+|
April 22nd, 2017, 05:54 PM
"Okay okay! I'm coming!" Jade laughed. Vaporeon followed her and stopped at the city borders. "I wanna look around before we go to the gym." Jade added.

Opal stopped at the city, her eyes wide as she looked around at all the people, Pokemon, buildings, towers, and shops. "Good idea, I'll meet you at the Pokemon Center in three hours," she said absentmindedly before she ran off towards a bakery. She wanted to buy some stuff for Umbreon, since he loved bread more than her other Pokemon.

When she reached the bakery, Umbreon peeked out from Opal's hair. "Umbree?" he said, his ears twitching.

Opal giggled as Umbreon tried to reach some danishes with his paw, but couldn't when he was on her shoulder. She smiled and picked it up, about to put it in the basket she had grabbed at the door when she noticed a sign on the wall: "Pokemon Eat Free"

She held the danish in front of Umbreon, and he happily took it in his paws, and he curled himself around her neck while nibbling the treat.

Opal gathered a few things and went outside, then walked towards a tall tower. It looked like some kind of store. When she walked in, she noticed it was. It had a ton of Pokemon stuff, even the latest Pokewatch on display. Opal waved at the clerk. He came over.

"Uh, sir, I'd like one of the latest Pokewatches, please."

The clerk unlocked the case holding the packages and handed one to her. "That'll be 2000 Pokedollars."

Opal paid and the clerk bagged it. She took the bag from him and left the building, going towards the PC where she would meet with Jade. She glanced at her shoulder to see Umbreon still nibbling the danish. She giggled.

Hallowed Echo
April 22nd, 2017, 06:13 PM
Opal stopped at the city, her eyes wide as she looked around at all the people, Pokemon, buildings, towers, and shops. "Good idea, I'll meet you at the Pokemon Center in three hours," she said absentmindedly before she ran off towards a bakery. She wanted to buy some stuff for Umbreon, since he loved bread more than her other Pokemon.

When she reached the bakery, Umbreon peeked out from Opal's hair. "Umbree?" he said, his ears twitching.

Opal giggled as Umbreon tried to reach some danishes with his paw, but couldn't when he was on her shoulder. She smiled and picked it up, about to put it in the basket she had grabbed at the door when she noticed a sign on the wall: "Pokemon Eat Free"

She held the danish in front of Umbreon, and he happily took it in his paws, and he curled himself around her neck while nibbling the treat.

Opal gathered a few things and went outside, then walked towards a tall tower. It looked like some kind of store. When she walked in, she noticed it was. It had a ton of Pokemon stuff, even the latest Pokewatch on display. Opal waved at the clerk. He came over.

"Uh, sir, I'd like one of the latest Pokewatches, please."

The clerk unlocked the case holding the packages and handed one to her. "That'll be 2000 Pokedollars."

Opal paid and the clerk bagged it. She took the bag from him and left the building, going towards the PC where she would meet with Jade. She glanced at her shoulder to see Umbreon still nibbling the danish. She giggled.

Jade smiled as she ran off to buy materials for a present for one of her Pokémon.
She bought a navy blue scarf and a piece of engraved metal as a present from one of her Kalos friends. Vaporeon padded up to Jade and tilted his head "Vaporeon?" He asked. She put together a collar and gentle wrapped it around Vaporeon's neck, "There. I have officially named you." She announced proudly. The metal said, 'Slick', which is was she was going to name her Eevee if he evolved into Vaporeon.

She got up and dusted off her pants, "Let's find a bakery so I can stock up on delicious sweets for me and sweets for you and the others." She said. "Yon." Slick said in agreement. He leapt into her shoulder and Jade ran to the bakery, she opened the door and walked up to the counter, "Hi. Can I buy three 50 packs of macaroons and three big packs of Poke puffs please?" She asked the lady at the register.

"My my, that's a lot sweetheart. That'll be 600 Pokedollars." The lady said as she got the sweets. Jade fished out the money and handed it to the lady, "Here you go. Thank you!" Jade said as she grabbed the bags. She walked out the door and headed to where Opal was, "Hey! Are you ready?" She asked once she got to Opal.

|+sari+|
April 22nd, 2017, 06:18 PM
Jade smiled as she ran off to buy materials for a present for one of her Pokémon.
She bought a navy blue scarf and a piece of engraved metal as a present from one of her Kalos friends. Vaporeon padded up to Jade and tilted his head "Vaporeon?" He asked. She put together a collar and gentle wrapped it around Vaporeon's neck, "There. I have officially named you." She announced proudly. The metal said, 'Slick', which is was she was going to name her Eevee if he evolved into Vaporeon.

She got up and dusted off her pants, "Let's find a bakery so I can stock up on delicious sweets for me and sweets for you and the others." She said. "Yon." Slick said in agreement. He leapt into her shoulder and Jade ran to the bakery, she opened the door and walked up to the counter, "Hi. Can I buy three 50 packs of macaroons and three big packs of Poke puffs please?" She asked the lady at the register.

"My my, that's a lot sweetheart. That'll be 600 Pokedollars." The lady said as she got the sweets. Jade fished out the money and handed it to the lady, "Here you go. Thank you!" Jade said as she grabbed the bags. She walked out the door and headed to where Opal was, "Hey! Are you ready?" She asked once she got to Opal.

Opal nodded absentmindedly, studying the new, high tech, high definition Pokewatch she had put on her wrist a second ago. She tilted her wrist this way and that, then looked up, blowing out a breath. "Alright, let's go inside and heal up, then we can head to the Gym."

Hallowed Echo
April 23rd, 2017, 06:31 PM
Opal nodded absentmindedly, studying the new, high tech, high definition Pokewatch she had put on her wrist a second ago. She tilted her wrist this way and that, then looked up, blowing out a breath. "Alright, let's go inside and heal up, then we can head to the Gym."

"Okay." Jade said and took out her Pokeballs. Slick made a whining noise like he didn't want to go into his Pokéball. "Sorry bud. If you want to heal up then you need to go into the pokeball." She said as she pressed the button.

|+sari+|
April 24th, 2017, 07:26 AM
"Okay." Jade said and took out her Pokeballs. Slick made a whining noise like he didn't want to go into his Pokéball. "Sorry bud. If you want to heal up then you need to go into the pokeball." She said as she pressed the button.

Opal took out her own Pokeballs, and returned Infernape and Skuntank. Umbreon stuffed what was left of his danish into his mouth and hid under her hair, nit wanting to go into the Pokeball. "Um! Umbreeo!", he protested stubbornly.

Opal sighed. "Cmon, Umbreon, just to heal up. Then you can come back out. Cmon, Umbreon, please?"

Umbreon thought for a minute, then shook his head, still not wanting to go in the Pokeball.

Opal looked at Jade, her face exasperated. "Jade, a little help? Like...like, sing to him or something."

Hallowed Echo
April 24th, 2017, 09:12 AM
Opal took out her own Pokeballs, and returned Infernape and Skuntank. Umbreon stuffed what was left of his danish into his mouth and hid under her hair, not wanting to go into the Pokeball. "Um! Umbreeo!", he protested stubbornly.

Opal sighed. "Cmon, Umbreon, just to heal up. Then you can come back out. Cmon, Umbreon, please?"

Umbreon thought for a minute, then shook his head, still not wanting to go in the Pokeball.

Opal looked at Jade, her face exasperated. "Jade, a little help? Like...like, sing to him or something."

Jade took out her poke balls and handed them to Nurse Joy. She then fished out a poke puff, "I'll give you this if you come out." She coaxed waving it front of him face.

|+sari+|
April 24th, 2017, 12:02 PM
Jade took out her poke balls and handed them to Nurse Joy. She then fished out a poke puff, "I'll give you this if you come out." She coaxed waving it front of him face.

Umbreon slowly peeked his head out, his nose twitching like a rabbit's as he sniffed the Poke Puff. He took it in his paws happily and stuffed it into his maw.

While Umbreon was distracted, Opal quickly tapped the Pokeball on Umbreon's cheek, and he was Returned. Opal sighed in relief and gave his Pokeball with the other five to Nurse Joy.

Nurse Joy put the Pokeballs in the machine, and it made a whirring noise. When it beeped, Joy took the Pokeballs and handed them back to Jade and Opal. "Thank you for waiting. We hope to see you again!"

Opal smiled and sent out Umbreon, who was sulking. He obviously figured out he was tricked. "Umbreee~"

Opal giggled and knelt down so Umbreon could climb up her arm onto her shoulder, where he sulkingly settled. "Cmon, Umbreon. It's almost time for our Gym Battle with Fantina. You want the Relic Badge, don't you?"

Trick forgotten, Umbreon's eyes brightened. He was shaking with excitement.

Opal turned to Jade. "Alright. I need to go to the Poke Mart next for Potions, Revives, and Awakenings. While I'm getting that for us, you can go do whatever you need. I'll meet you in front of the Gym in half an hour, okay?"

Hallowed Echo
April 25th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Umbreon slowly peeked his head out, his nose twitching like a rabbit's as he sniffed the Poke Puff. He took it in his paws happily and stuffed it into his maw.

While Umbreon was distracted, Opal quickly tapped the Pokeball on Umbreon's cheek, and he was Returned. Opal sighed in relief and gave his Pokeball with the other five to Nurse Joy.

Nurse Joy put the Pokeballs in the machine, and it made a whirring noise. When it beeped, Joy took the Pokeballs and handed them back to Jade and Opal. "Thank you for waiting. We hope to see you again!"

Opal smiled and sent out Umbreon, who was sulking. He obviously figured out he was tricked. "Umbreee~"

Opal giggled and knelt down so Umbreon could climb up her arm onto her shoulder, where he sulkingly settled. "Cmon, Umbreon. It's almost time for our Gym Battle with Fantina. You want the Relic Badge, don't you?"

Trick forgotten, Umbreon's eyes brightened. He was shaking with excitement.

Opal turned to Jade. "Alright. I need to go to the Poke Mart next for Potions, Revives, and Awakenings. While I'm getting that for us, you can go do whatever you need. I'll meet you in front of the Gym in half an hour, okay?"

"Thank you. Okay." Jade said, grabbing her poke balls from Nurse Joy. Jade released Slick from his poke ball. He padded up to her and rubbed his cheek against her leg. "Hey buddy. Want a poke puff?" She asked, taking out a blue puff and showed it to him. "Yon!" He exclaimed cheerfully grabbing the puff with his mouth.

|+sari+|
April 29th, 2017, 08:54 AM
"Thank you. Okay." Jade said, grabbing her poke balls from Nurse Joy. Jade released Slick from his poke ball. He padded up to her and rubbed his cheek against her leg. "Hey buddy. Want a poke puff?" She asked, taking out a blue puff and showed it to him. "Yon!" He exclaimed cheerfully grabbing the puff with his mouth.

Umbreon watched Jade and Slick from Opal's shoulder, his eyes forlorn as he stared at Slick eating the Poke Puff.

Opal giggled at Umbreon. "You had a Poke Puff already, Umbree. Here, have another danish." She took a danish from the bakery grocery bag and held it in front of him. He happily took it in his paws, and stuffed it into his maw.

Opal turned to Jade. "Alright, let's go to the Gym."

Opal led Jade through Hearthome City, and she saw the Poke Park and Contest Collesseum up at the rear of the city. Opal decided they should check them out later.

They reached the Gym, and it had an elegant feel. She could here many voices inside, obviously a crowd waiting for the next Gym Battle.

Opal took a deep breath, and Umbreon put on a determined frown.

Opal turned to Jade and Slick. "Are you two ready?"

Hallowed Echo
April 29th, 2017, 10:11 AM
Umbreon watched Jade and Slick from Opal's shoulder, his eyes forlorn as he stared at Slick eating the Poke Puff.

Opal giggled at Umbreon. "You had a Poke Puff already, Umbree. Here, have another danish." She took a danish from the bakery grocery bag and held it in front of him. He happily took it in his paws, and stuffed it into his maw.

Opal turned to Jade. "Alright, let's go to the Gym."

Opal led Jade through Hearthome City, and she saw the Poke Park and Contest Collesseum up at the rear of the city. Opal decided they should check them out later.

They reached the Gym, and it had an elegant feel. She could here many voices inside, obviously a crowd waiting for the next Gym Battle.

Opal took a deep breath, and Umbreon put on a determined frown.

Opal turned to Jade and Slick. "Are you two ready?"

Slick finished the poke puff and snuggled into Jade's neck. "Yeah, let's go!" Jade said happily. She rubbed underneath Slick's chin and smiled as a made a purring sound.

|+sari+|
April 29th, 2017, 10:29 AM
Slick finished the poke puff and snuggled into Jade's neck. "Yeah, let's go!" Jade said happily. She rubbed underneath Slick's chin and smiled as a made a purring sound.

Opal smiled and patted Slick's head before opening the door to the Gym. She took a deep breath, and stepped inside. A man with brown hair and glasses was near the doorway, and he came over.

"Yo, champs in the making! This Gym houses Fantina, a Ghost Type Trainer. Your best bet on beating her would be to use Dark Type Pokemon. Good luck." He handed them each one Water Bottle for healing their Pokemon and went back over to where he had stood when they came in.

Opal stuck the Water Bottle into her back leather designer travel bag, opening the gold zipper and sticking it in. She led Jade down the long hall, and they reached a huge, wide, spacious collesseum like room, with every single space on the bleachers filled with people anticipating the next Gym Battle.

"Why, hello, there! Are you here to challenge me?," said a sweet, high accented voice.

Opal turned in surprise and saw a woman with a crazy, four bunned purple hairstyle and a beautiful magenta dress with a golden plus sign in the waist. The woman twirled over to Opal and Jade and bowed before straightening.

She clapped her white gloved hands. "You are my latest challengers, I presume?"

Opal giggled at the silly woman. "Yes, ma'am. You are Fantina, am I correct?"

The woman nodded enthusiastically. "I am, I am! Come along with me to the back. Come along!"

Fantina led Opal and Jade to the other side of the massive room, and they went through a door. Fantina turned to the two Trainers. "Which of you two will be first?"

Opal raised a hand. "I would like to be first, please. I am more... experienced, and although I have helped my friend here Train, I want to see how you Battle first, if that's okay with you, Fantina..."

Fantina nodded, smiling. "Alright, stay in here until you are called. And what is your name?"

"Opal," Opal said.

Fantina smiled. "Alright... you will be called soon." Then she left the room.

Opal stood there restlessly, shifting from foot to foot. She could here the many voices outside the curtain.

All right, folks! It is about time for the next Gym Battle to begin! Trainers, come onto the Field!" , said a deep voice.

Opal turned to Jade, excitement in her eyes. "Wish me luck! And when I finish, I'll tell you how she Battles so you can incorporate the skills and strategies I taught you into her Style."

Hallowed Echo
April 30th, 2017, 11:02 AM
Opal smiled and patted Slick's head before opening the door to the Gym. She took a deep breath, and stepped inside. A man with brown hair and glasses was near the doorway, and he came over.

"Yo, champs in the making! This Gym houses Fantina, a Ghost Type Trainer. Your best bet on beating her would be to use Dark Type Pokemon. Good luck." He handed them each one Water Bottle for healing their Pokemon and went back over to where he had stood when they came in.

Opal stuck the Water Bottle into her back leather designer travel bag, opening the gold zipper and sticking it in. She led Jade down the long hall, and they reached a huge, wide, spacious collesseum like room, with every single space on the bleachers filled with people anticipating the next Gym Battle.

"Why, hello, there! Are you here to challenge me?," said a sweet, high accented voice.

Opal turned in surprise and saw a woman with a crazy, four bunned purple hairstyle and a beautiful magenta dress with a golden plus sign in the waist. The woman twirled over to Opal and Jade and bowed before straightening.

She clapped her white gloved hands. "You are my latest challengers, I presume?"

Opal giggled at the silly woman. "Yes, ma'am. You are Fantina, am I correct?"

The woman nodded enthusiastically. "I am, I am! Come along with me to the back. Come along!"

Fantina led Opal and Jade to the other side of the massive room, and they went through a door. Fantina turned to the two Trainers. "Which of you two will be first?"

Opal raised a hand. "I would like to be first, please. I am more... experienced, and although I have helped my friend here Train, I want to see how you Battle first, if that's okay with you, Fantina..."

Fantina nodded, smiling. "Alright, stay in here until you are called. And what is your name?"

"Opal," Opal said.

Fantina smiled. "Alright... you will be called soon." Then she left the room.

Opal stood there restlessly, shifting from foot to foot. She could here the many voices outside the curtain.

All right, folks! It is about time for the next Gym Battle to begin! Trainers, come onto the Field!" , said a deep voice.

Opal turned to Jade, excitement in her eyes. "Wish me luck! And when I finish, I'll tell you how she Battles so you can incorporate the skills and strategies I taught you into her Style."

Jade smiled, "Okay, good luck!" She said as she began to brush her Pokémon and wait to go next.