PDA

View Full Version : Leafclan

Panic
April 13th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Welcome to the Clan of the jungle! Here, the cats of Leafclan live in peace and harmony. Prey is common and he weather is sunny and pleasant.
Things are peaceful...

Until one night, the river floods, and many of the clan perish in the waves...
Only a few cats remain...

So! Roleplay will begin with the flooding of camp. The clan's leader, Rainstar, their deputy, Mosstail, and their medicine cat, Moonberry, drowned in the flood as well. The medicine apprentice survived, and is open to rp. There won't be many cats, cuz, you know, most of the Clan drowned, so only one character per person.

Form:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

my form below!

Panic
April 13th, 2017, 01:49 PM
Name: Sandpaw
Appearance: boop (https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.YAp32dqMIsIIvpDb74o1lwEsDM&pid=15.1)
Personality: Quiet and clever, but if you become her friend, she will become a bright, energetic ball of fluff.
Other: She was about to become a warrior when the camp was flooded- during her ceremony, of all things.

Momotaro
April 13th, 2017, 02:00 PM
Form:
Name: Icypath
Appearance: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/cats/images/8/82/White-cat-green-blue-eyes.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140604072138&path-prefix=en
Personality: + Intelligent | Analytical | aware | Attentive
= Strict | sceptical | secretive
- Harsh | cold | indecisive

Icypath is an intelligent, analytical cat, he's able to make a plan quickly, and it will usually work. His disability causes him to be quiet and distant, as no one really understands him. He's sceptical and aware, never missing a detail, and constantly cross-referencing every detail. He can be harsh at others mistakes, and often is confused by cat nature.
Other:

Can he be Sandpaws mentor?

wren
April 13th, 2017, 11:47 PM
Welcome to the Clan of the jungle! Here, the cats of Leafclan live in peace and harmony. Prey is common and he weather is sunny and pleasant.
Things are peaceful...

So! Roleplay will begin with the flooding of camp. The clan's leader, Rainstar, their deputy, Mosstail, and their medicine cat, Moonberry, drowned in the flood as well. The medicine apprentice survived, and is open to rp. There won't be many cats, cuz, you know, most of the Clan drowned, so only one character per person.

Form:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

my form below!

If your planning on being leader perhaps I can be the medicne cat apprentice that had survived?

savage scar
April 14th, 2017, 06:44 AM
Name: Stoneshine
Appearance: http://scarlettisagonerscats.weebly.com/uploads/8/0/1/4/80140762/published/poisonkit.jpg?1486727291
Personality: Grumpy and reserved to most, only some cats really knows he's very humorous, loyal and friendly.
Other: Would you like me to RP any of the other cats that die in the flood?

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Form:
Name: Icypath
Appearance: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/cats/images/8/82/White-cat-green-blue-eyes.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140604072138&path-prefix=en
Personality: + Intelligent | Analytical | aware | Attentive
= Strict | sceptical | secretive
- Harsh | cold | indecisive

Icypath is an intelligent, analytical cat, he's able to make a plan quickly, and it will usually work. His disability causes him to be quiet and distant, as no one really understands him. He's sceptical and aware, never missing a detail, and constantly cross-referencing every detail. He can be harsh at others mistakes, and often is confused by cat nature.
Other:

Can he be Sandpaws mentor?

sure, icypath can be her mentor!

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 03:58 PM
Name: Stoneshine
Appearance: http://scarlettisagonerscats.weebly.com/uploads/8/0/1/4/80140762/published/poisonkit.jpg?1486727291
Personality: Grumpy and reserved to most, only some cats really knows he's very humorous, loyal and friendly.
Other: Would you like me to RP any of the other cats that die in the flood?
accepted, and sure, you can do some of the others who drown.

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 03:59 PM
If your planning on being leader perhaps I can be the medicne cat apprentice that had survived?

i'm not planning on sandpaw becoming leader, but yeah, you can do the medicine apprentice

wren
April 14th, 2017, 04:02 PM
i'm not planning on sandpaw becoming leader, but yeah, you can do the medicine apprentice

Thanks love^^

Name: Briarpaw
Appearance: http://nebula.wsimg.com/5036fb1d28f1d0342dbe7e5241d1f576?AccessKeyId=FEE38 57D04B22115F64E&disposition=0&alloworigin=1
Personality: Sarcastic, shy, timid, easy going
Other:....

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 04:04 PM
Thanks love^^

Name: Briarpaw
Appearance: Na
Personality: Sarcastic, shy, timid, easy going
Other:....

accepted!

New Adventures
April 14th, 2017, 04:25 PM
>Name<
Snarkystar
<Age>
62 moons
>Gender<
Tom
<Rank>
Leader
>Appearance<
A long furred skinny calico tom with swamp green eyes, less muscles than average, and long legs.
>Personality<
Loyal, passive aggressive, sassy, snarky, trustful, confident, the rest tbrp'd
<Other>
His appearance is quite rare, since calico toms are very hard to find. He is also gay.

wren
April 14th, 2017, 04:53 PM
>Name<
Snarkyretort
<Age>
62 moons
>Gender<
Tom
<Rank>
Deputy? If not senior warrior.
>Appearance<
A long furred calico tom with swamp green eyes and long legs.
>Personality<
<Other>
His appearance is quite rare, since calico toms are very hard to find. He is also gay.

Deputy was taken... Leaders open I believe

New Adventures
April 14th, 2017, 04:59 PM
Thank you for informing me :)

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 05:00 PM

yeah, the new deputy was taken, but you can be a senior warrior or the clan's new leader if you want

wren
April 14th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Mhmhm. When are we going to start love?

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 05:12 PM
actually, we have a decent amount of people... we can start now! for the flood, i'm going to play Rainstar before she drowns, and Sandpaw... Do you mind roleplaying either Moonberry or Mosstail during the flood? They'll drown, but still.

Tundra
April 14th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Fenris

I thought I signed up...

Name: Tigerpaw (Tigerdawn)
Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQf_wFotTkiG88ect6acyydPcZefAHAl oFQ8MIuozKr-qGvnuAQtQ
Personality: TBRP
Other: Nu
Question: can I get my warrior name sometime in the roleplay?

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 05:14 PM
Fenris

I thought I signed up...

Name: Tigerpaw (Tigerdawn)
Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQf_wFotTkiG88ect6acyydPcZefAHAl oFQ8MIuozKr-qGvnuAQtQ
Personality: TBRP
Other: Nu
Question: can I get my warrior name sometime in the roleplay?

accepted! she could get her warrior name at the same time as sandpaw after the flood.

Tundra
April 14th, 2017, 05:18 PM
Ok, thanks. I forgot to add this, but she can't swim.

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 05:19 PM
Rainstar stood on top of the Highcliff to begin the warrior ceremony for the Clan's two eldest apprentices- Sandpaw and Tigerpaw. The rains from earlier have slowed... We should be good to begin.
"All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highcliff!"

Sandpaw scrambled up behind Rainstar. She was ready. She'd finally become a warrior... Neither could have predicted how badly this would go.

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Ok, thanks. I forgot to add this, but she can't swim.

OK, cool. Not sure how she'll survive the flood, but who knows?

wren
April 14th, 2017, 05:22 PM
actually, we have a decent amount of people... we can start now! for the flood, i'm going to play Rainstar before she drowns, and Sandpaw... Do you mind roleplaying either Moonberry or Mosstail during the flood? They'll drown, but still.

Yeah if your talking to me? :hug:

Tundra
April 14th, 2017, 05:23 PM
She'll survive, because she will learn to swim when she's in the water.

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Yeah if your talking to me? :hug:
yup, i am.

Tundra
April 14th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Omg, I just remembered! Tigerpaw needs a mentor...

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Omg, I just remembered! Tigerpaw needs a mentor...
it's ok, it could just be that they drowned in the flood.

wren
April 14th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Mosstail was focused on getting e kits and queens out. They were the future and meant so much to the benifits of the clan. So forcing himself through the sludge was his only option. He had lost rainstar in the process but knew rainstar would be fine. He could hear the terrified mewls of the kittens the wails of desperation from the queens. Than a crackle of thunder overhead made him jump. Causing him to loose footing and go under the dark water for a moment, than somehow being able to pull himself up and out of the water. Continuing to the kits. Rain battered his side and stung his eyes but his vision seemed clear. His intensions seemed awful clear as well. Once he reached the side of the nursery the water thinned out by his legs and he was able to squeeze through. Now there was no water but eh ground was damp. Waves lapped by his hindlegs as he forced himself to the back of the nursery. "Queens count your kits! I'll break a hole through the ceiling, get out as fast as you can and go to the great oak. On the hill it should be safe!" he hollered as another flash of lifting struck the sky sending the kits into a frenzy. He squirmed last them and started pulling at the title woven branches. Breaking it into a circular hole large enough for the she cats and kits to squeeze through.

Briarpaw had lost sight of her mentor. She was wading through the water back to the medicne cat den in hopes she could grab her before evacuating the rest of the cats. She had seen the deputy go for the nursery meaning the elders den was her target.. But for now.. She needed her mentor. Struggling as Debre caught on her legs from the mysterious dark water she continued on. Forcing her small body towards the den she spent her long new leaf days in. Her den. The medicne den she couldn't exactly let go.

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 05:39 PM
Rainstar gasped as she began to loose he footing. The river! Why didn't I notice! She padded through the waters, hoping to help Mosstail free the queens and kits. Sandpaw struggled to keep her head above the water, clinging on to a branch at water level. Rainstar passed by her, just as she slipped. Quickly, she grabbed her and put her back onto the branch. "Get out of here! Help any cat you see!" Then, she dove back under the water to reach the nursery faster.

Tundra
April 14th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Ok)

Tigerpaw was dreaming. She was in a grassy meadow stalking a mouse. She leaped but it darted away. Darn! Her eyes shot open as thunder sounded overhead. What the? She rose to her paws and stretched quickly. She padded to the den entrance and watched as cats darted in all directions. "Hey!" Tigerpaw shouted. "What's going on!" She padded out of the den entrance and felt a drop of rain splash on her head. Its raining! Tigerpaw looked around the clearing and watched puddles start to form. oh no! Tigerpaw darted across the clearing and towards the elders den. She halted once she saw Brairpaw heading there already. I can't let Brairpaw get the elders alone! Tigerpaw continued racing to the elders den. Once she got there she skidded to a halt, spraying up water. Tigerpaw poked her head inside. "If you were sleeping I'm sorry to wake you," Tigerpaw meowed. "But its raining and it might flood, so we need you to get out of your den and find safety, which means you might have to go out of camp." Tigerpaw shook her pelt, scattering drops of water across the clearing. I hope its not to late!

wren
April 14th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Rainstar gasped as she began to loose he footing. The river! Why didn't I notice! She padded through the waters, hoping to help Mosstail free the queens and kits. Sandpaw struggled to keep her head above the water, clinging on to a branch at water level. Rainstar passed by her, just as she slipped. Quickly, she grabbed her and put her back onto the branch. "Get out of here! Help any cat you see!" Then, she dove back under the water to reach the nursery faster.
Ok)

Tigerpaw was dreaming. She was in a grassy meadow stalking a mouse. She leaped but it darted away. Darn! Her eyes shot open as thunder sounded overhead. What the? She rose to her paws and stretched quickly. She padded to the den entrance and watched as cats darted in all directions. "Hey!" Tigerpaw shouted. "What's going on!" She padded out of the den entrance and felt a drop of rain splash on her head. Its raining! Tigerpaw looked around the clearing and watched puddles start to form. oh no! Tigerpaw darted across the clearing and towards the elders den. She halted once she saw Brairpaw heading there already. I can't let Brairpaw get the elders alone! Tigerpaw continued racing to the elders den. Once she got there she skidded to a halt, spraying up water. Tigerpaw poked her head inside. "If you were sleeping I'm sorry to wake you," Tigerpaw meowed. "But its raining and it might flood, so we need you to get out of your den and find safety, which means you might have to go out of camp." Tigerpaw shook her pelt, scattering drops of water across the clearing. I hope its not to late!

Briarpaw was gasping heavily by the time she reached the elders, clambering out of the water and laying on the floor with massive breaths. Suddnely a spray of water splashed her side and she weakly looked at tigerpaw. She forced herself to her paws. "Tha- thanks" she meows before sneezing. "Stay out fo the water to avoid getting a cold... Le- le- *ACHOO* lets go!" she meows helping up a golden furred elder.

Moss tail was shoving she cats throguh the hole and handing them kits as they walked over the roof of the den before running down the side of the clan barrier and out intot he darkness of the storm. He had sent magpiefeather to lead the queens to safety while he finished up. Finally when there was nobody left he tried to squirm throgu the hole before seeing rainstar go under, he mistake it for her drowning in and yowled in horror as he struggled to get free form the hole he had made. Finally he broke free and sprinted over the roof of the nursery before diving into the water after her

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Briarpaw was gasping heavily by the time she reached the elders, clambering out of the water and laying on the floor with massive breaths. Suddnely a spray of water splashed her side and she weakly looked at tigerpaw. She forced herself to her paws. "Tha- thanks" she meows before sneezing. "Stay out fo the water to avoid getting a cold... Le- le- *ACHOO* lets go!" she meows helping up a golden furred elder.

Moss tail was shoving she cats throguh the hole and handing them kits as they walked over the roof of the den before running down the side of the clan barrier and out intot he darkness of the storm. He had sent magpiefeather to lead the queens to safety while he finished up. Finally when there was nobody left he tried to squirm throgu the hole before seeing rainstar go under, he mistake it for her drowning in and yowled in horror as he struggled to get free form the hole he had made. Finally he broke free and sprinted over the roof of the nursery before diving into the water after her

Rainstar's eyes widened as her deputy swam towards her. Realizing he though the worst, she shook her head and motioned upwards before pushing upwards to the surface. After watching her leader go, Sandpaw swam towards the medicine den, hoping to help Moonberry salvage something of her herb store. But when she got there, Moonberry was gone, along with some of her herbs. Quickly, as the water began to fill the cave, she gathered some of the remaining herbs in her jaws.

Tundra
April 14th, 2017, 06:14 PM
Tigerpaw looked at Brairpaw. "Oops! Sorry!" She backed out of the den and let the elders exit the den, then she helped them to the camp entrance. "Alright," She mewed. "Stay together, help each other and find safety, try not to get caught in the flood!" Tigerpaw gave them a brief nod before sprinting away. She halted in the center of the clearing, then darted to the nursery. She climbed onto the roof and stuck her head in the hole, cheeking for any kits left behind. She gasped when she saw something move in the shadow. "A kit was left behind!" Tigerpaw leaped through the hole, then picked up the small gray kit. She looked up at the hole and realized that it was too high. Oh no! Tigerpaw struggled to poke her head through the hole. She felt herself slowly falling and placed the kit down on the roof. Then she let herself fall back onto the nursery. "Help! Someone take the kit!" Tigerpaw looked at the entrance to the nursery, which had collapsed. No! The hole was too high to reach, the entrance had collapsed, and it was raining, she didn't know how to swim. Tigerpaw sighed. I hope someone takes the kit!

New Adventures
April 14th, 2017, 06:19 PM
yeah, the new deputy was taken, but you can be a senior warrior or the clan's new leader if you want
Leader would be awesome, and sorry for the really late reply!))

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 06:19 PM
Tigerpaw looked at Brairpaw. "Oops! Sorry!" She backed out of the den and let the elders pad out of the den, then she helped them to the camp entrance. "Alright," She mewed. "Stay together, help each other and find safety, try not to get caught in the flood!" Tigerpaw gave them a brief nod before sprinting away. She halted in the center of the clearing, then darted to the nursery. She climbed onto the roof and stuck her head in the hole, cheeking for any kits left behind. She gasped when she saw something move in the shadow. "A kit was left behind!" Tigerpaw leaped through the hole, then picked up the small gray kit. She looked up at the hole and realized that it was too high. Oh no! Tigerpaw struggled to poke her head through the hole. She felt herself slowly falling and placed the kit down on the roof. Then she let herself fall back onto the nursery. "Help! Someone take the kit!"

Rainstar ears flicked in the direction of Tigerpaw's cry. "Tigerpaw!" Quickly, she dove back under the murky water to save her. She soon found the young cat, and pulled her to the surface before grabbing the kit. "Tigerpaw! Get out of here- there's no more you can do! Get out of camp! To the hill!" Then, kit in her jaws, she swam off to see what else she could do for her clan.

wren
April 14th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Rainstar's eyes widened as her deputy swam towards her. Realizing he though the worst, she shook her head and motioned upwards before pushing upwards to the surface. After watching her leader go, Sandpaw swam towards the medicine den, hoping to help Moonberry salvage something of her herb store. But when she got there, Moonberry was gone, along with some of her herbs. Quickly, as the water began to fill the cave, she gathered some of the remaining herbs in her jaws.

Mosstails paws thrashed wildly before his leg was caught on a branch. He whimpered in pain as it pulled on his leg whiel the water tried to pulled him to other direction. Than as the water rose he went under. A few bubbles of water coming up from his nose and bubbling of the surface. He shut his eyes tight before sawing at the root with his claws. Blind to see where his leader had gotton too. Than finally he broke the root and floated to the surface. He gasped as he broke the water and thrashed wildly with the last of his strength.

Tigerpaw looked at Brairpaw. "Oops! Sorry!" She backed out of the den and let the elders pad out of the den, then she helped them to the camp entrance. "Alright," She mewed. "Stay together, help each other and find safety, try not to get caught in the flood!" Tigerpaw gave them a brief nod before sprinting away. She halted in the center of the clearing, then darted to the nursery. She climbed onto the roof and stuck her head in the hole, cheeking for any kits left behind. She gasped when she saw something move in the shadow. "A kit was left behind!" Tigerpaw leaped through the hole, then picked up the small gray kit. She looked up at the hole and realized that it was too high. Oh no! Tigerpaw struggled to poke her head through the hole. She felt herself slowly falling and placed the kit down on the roof. Then she let herself fall back onto the nursery. "Help! Someone take the kit!" Tigerpaw looked at the entrance to the nursery, which had collapsed. No! The hole was too high to reach, the entrance had collapsed, and it was raining, she didn't know how to swim. Tigerpaw sighed. I hope someone takes the kit!

Briarpaw scheduled for injuries or the signs of shock just in case someone needed indicate attention. It didn't look like it, so she passed by the elders and was faced with water. She wasn't a great swimmer bur she knew how. She spotted tigerpaw and made taht her target. She passed by sandpaw as she dispeared into the medicne cat den and clawed her way up the nursery wall. She noticed it was stormkit who was left behind. She scrambled across the roof of the nursery snagging the kit before seeing tigerpaw stuck. She came closer and tugged on her scruff "come on!" She hollered

Tundra
April 14th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Tigerpaw flicked an ear. "Thank you," Tigerpaw mewed, then she narrowed her eyes. "I am willing to help!" She meowed. "And I will continue to help cats!" She leaped down from the nursery roof and landed in the water. Oh no! She wadded through the black water towards the warriors den. She squeezed though the entrance and looked around. "Hello?" Tigerpaw called. "Does anyone need help?" when no reply came she slipped back into the clearing. That's everyone I guess... She began wadding back to the center of the clearing, but she lost her footing and toppled over. Tigerpaw quickly got to her paws and continued through the water. "Rainstar! Brairpaw! Mosstail!" She called. "Come on! Everyone's out, its just me and you guys! Let's go!"

Reverie
April 14th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Name: Lynxhowl
Appearance: Tan cat with green eyes
Personality: tbrp
Other: love interest open

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 06:33 PM
Tigerpaw flicked an ear. "Thank you. Tigerpaw mewed, then she narrowed her eyes. "I am willing to help!" She meowed. "And I will continue to help cats!" She leaped down from the nursery roof and landed in the water. Oh no! She wadded through the black water towards the warriors den. She squeezed though the entrance and looked around. "Hello?" Tigerpaw called. "Does anyone need help?" when no reply came she slipped back into the clearing. That's everyone I guess... She began wadding back to the center of the clearing, but she lost her footing and toppled over. Tigerpaw quickly got to her paws and continued through the water. "Rainstar!" She called. "Come on! Everyone's out, its just me and you! Let's go!"

Rainstar turned towards the apprentice before nodding. However, she didn't notice the log behind her. It knocked her in the head and she fell beneath the water.

Reverie
April 14th, 2017, 06:34 PM
>Name<
Snarkystar
<Age>
62 moons
>Gender<
Tom
<Rank>
Leader
>Appearance<
A long furred calico tom with swamp green eyes and long legs.
>Personality<
<Other>

im late but i can make him a mate gg

New Adventures
April 14th, 2017, 06:37 PM
im late but i can make him a mate gg
Yeah! ))

wren
April 14th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Tigerpaw flicked an ear. "Thank you," Tigerpaw mewed, then she narrowed her eyes. "I am willing to help!" She meowed. "And I will continue to help cats!" She leaped down from the nursery roof and landed in the water. Oh no! She wadded through the black water towards the warriors den. She squeezed though the entrance and looked around. "Hello?" Tigerpaw called. "Does anyone need help?" when no reply came she slipped back into the clearing. That's everyone I guess... She began wadding back to the center of the clearing, but she lost her footing and toppled over. Tigerpaw quickly got to her paws and continued through the water. "Rainstar! Brairpaw! Mosstail!" She called. "Come on! Everyone's out, its just me and you guys! Let's go!"

"No.. Just us" said mosstail as he grabbed tigerpaws scruff from the apprentices den roof. "Get out of here!" He mumbled from between her fur as the depth set him down on the other side of the clan wall. It was too big to climb back over, so he also dropped briarpaw back over the wall after tigerpaw. Than the deputy turned towards rainstar. "Come on!" He hollered

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Name: Lynxhowl
Appearance: Tan cat with green eyes
Personality: tbrp
Other: love interest open
accepted!}

Reverie
April 14th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Yeah! ))

Mmkay! ))

Name: Jaguarpoounce
Perso: tbrp
Other: Gay. Snarkystar's mate. He's a longfurred calico with blue eyes

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 06:44 PM
"No.. Just us" said mosstail as he grabbed tigerpaws scruff from the apprentices den roof. "Get out of here!" He mumbled from between her fur as the depth set him down on the other side of the clan wall. It was too big to climb back over, so he also dropped briarpaw back over the wall after tigerpaw. Than the deputy turned towards rainstar. "Come on!" He hollered

Rainstar flailed as she tried to reach the surface, gasping as the water rushed into her mouth. Already her vision was getting a bit dark... No! I can't just leave my Clan like this! She struggled back towards the surface, but her vision went dark, and she sank to the bottom of the water. {this is where i want her to die, so... yeah.}

wren
April 14th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Rainstar flailed as she tried to reach the surface, gasping as the water rushed into her mouth. Already her vision was getting a bit dark... No! I can't just leave my Clan like this! She struggled back towards the surface, but her vision went dark, and she sank to the bottom of the water. {this is where i want her to die, so... yeah.}

"NO!" he wailed. Leaping from the roof he hit the water and dissappeared. Seeing her eyes for the last moment "please... I love you" the deputy than splashed over towards her just as she went down. The love of his life was dead... So he found no reason to live. His worth had drowned before his eyes. Now resting peacefully frozen in te beneath him. He sucked Ina nshaky bretah catching water at the edges of his lips. Than he went under. Caught by the under current... And he was swept away into the depths.

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Tigerpaw's eyes widened in terror. "Rainstar!" She yowled before ducking beneath the surface. She grabbed her leader by the scruff and began hauling Rainstar to the entrance. She was a bit slow, because she was only an apprentice, and Rainstar was a full grown warrior. I wish someone would come help me! Tigerpaw thought. She lost her balance and fell beneath the surface. She struggled to find her paws. I'm going to drown! Tigerpaw finally found her paws and stood up. She gasped for air though clenched teeth, then continued towards the camp entrance. She stumbled over some rocks a few times before reaching the entrance. The climbed out of the water and padded though the forest. I have to be quick! The river is gonna flood again!
Sandpaw watched her friend dissapear. "No! Tigerpaw!" She tried to grab her, but with the combined weight of Tigerpaw and the limp body of Rainstar, she began to sink beneath the surface.

Tundra
April 14th, 2017, 06:52 PM
Tigerpaw ducked beneath the surface and grabbed Rainstar in her jaws. "Come on Rainstar! Help me out!" She mewed through clenched teeth. Tigerpaw padded to the entrance and raced through the forest. She met up with the other cats on the hill and placed Rainstar down gently before darting back to camp. "Come on guys!" Tigerpaw yowled. "We have to go!"

Tundra
April 14th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Sorry, my brother deleted that post!))

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Tigerpaw ducked beneath the surface and grabbed Rainstar in her jaws. "Come on Rainstar! Help me out!" She mewed through clenched teeth. Tigerpaw padded to the entrance and raced through the forest. She met up with the other cats on the hill and placed Rainstar down gently before darting back to camp. "Come on guys!" Tigerpaw yowled. "We have to go!"
"Tigerpaw! No-one's left in camp! We have to get out of here!" Sandpaw yowled. "Please, everyone's evacuated already!"

Tundra
April 14th, 2017, 06:58 PM
Tigerpaw nodded. "Alright, let's go!" She turned and padded out of camp, then stopped to wait for Sandpaw. "You can take the lead," Tigerpaw meowed. "Just because I want you to get there first, so you don't get swept off of your paws or anything, and if you do I want to make sure I can see it so I can help you."

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Tigerpaw nodded. "Alright, let's go!" She turned and padded out of camp, then stopped to wait for Sandpaw. "You can take the lead," Tigerpaw meowed. "Just because I want you to get there first, so you don't get swept off of your paws or anything, and if you do I want to make sure I can see it so I can help you."

"But you can't swim... No point in arguing I guess. Let's go!" The two took off for the hill. Silently, Sandpaw hoped Rainstar was all right. And she hadn't seen Moonberry at all... And where was Mosstail? He wan't at the hill, either. {Brb, i got to do something...}

Tundra
April 14th, 2017, 07:10 PM
Tigerpaw's pelt grew hot with embarrassment. "Let's just go!" She padded behind Sandpaw. As they were making their way through the forest, Tigerpaw heard water splashing against trees and rocks. She looked to the right and saw a wave of water heading towards them. Her ears flattened and her eyes grew with with terror. Tigerpaw quickly turned to Sandpaw. "Sandpaw, Go!" She yowled. "Run!"

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Tigerpaw's pelt grew hot with embarrassment. "Let's just go!" She padded behind Sandpaw. As they were making their way through the forest, Tigerpaw heard water splashing against trees and rocks. She looked to the right and saw a wave of water heading towards them. Her ears flattened and her eyes grew with with terror. Tigerpaw quickly turned to Sandpaw. "Sandpaw, Go!" She yowled. "Run!"

"Let's just GO!" Sandpaw moved her paws as fast as she could go, glancing behind her to see if Tigerpaw was following. To her horror, the wave was right behind her- even though Tigerpaw wasn't in it, she knew the wave would probably catch them.

Tundra
April 14th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Tigerpaw looked at a tree up ahead. "Sandpaw, climb that tree!" She yowled. Tigerpaw glanced over her shoulder and picked up her pace as the wave got closer. "Sandpaw, climb that tree! Now!"

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Tigerpaw looked at a tree up ahead. "Sandpaw, climb that tree!" She yowled. Tigerpaw glanced over her shoulder and picked up her pace as the wave got closer. "Sandpaw, climb that tree! Now!"

"I-i'm climbing!" She lept, latching onto the tree's trunk. Don't fail me now,
you tiny claws... Not now! She scrambled up the trunk, and watched in terror as the wave crashed passed her.

Tundra
April 14th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Tigerpaw began to climb, but was swept away by the wave. Oh Starclan, no! Her back scraped a rock and she winced in pain. Suddenly, the water around her turned red. I'm bleeding! She thrashed her paws around wildly. Soon she realized that she was swimming. I did it! I'm swimming! Her head broke through the surface. "Sandpaw, I'm coming!" She kicked at the water with her paws. A few moments later she saw another wave coming. No! Tigerpaw kicked harder. The wave was approaching, and fast! Tigerpaw reached the tree that Sandpaw was on and began to climb. Tigerpaw was halfway up when the wave struck. She held on tightly, fighting the force of the water. Starclan, help me!

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 08:29 PM
Tigerpaw began to climb, but was swept away by the wave. Oh Starclan, no! Her back scraped a rock and she winced in pain. Suddenly, the water around her turned red. I'm bleeding! She thrashed her paws around wildly. Soon she realized that she was swimming. I did it! I'm swimming! Her head broke through the surface. "Sandpaw, I'm coming!" She kicked at the water with her paws. A few moments later she saw another wave coming. No! Tigerpaw kicked harder. The wave was approaching, and fast! Tigerpaw reached the tree that Sandpaw was on and began to climb. Tigerpaw was halfway up when the wave struck. She held on tightly, fighting the force of the water. Starclan, help me!

"T-t-TIGERPAW!" Sandpaw frantically searched the water, but she couldn't find her friend. "Oh Starclan, no!" She desperatley stuck her paw in the water- and found fur. "Tigerpaw!" She began to pull on the cat with all her strength.

Tundra
April 14th, 2017, 08:42 PM
Tigerpaw's claws hurt from holding on for so long. Sandpaw don't! We'll both be washed away! Tigerpaw let go of the tree and let the current sweep her away. She was to tired to swim, so she did nothing. She slammed against trees and rocks. When she was close to the ground she placed her paws down and dug her claws into the wet earth. Her pad stung, so she looked at it. A heartbeat later she realized that there was a small stone in it. The ground that she was holding onto gave way and she was carried away by the current once more.

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 08:46 PM
Tigerpaw's claws hurt from holding on for so long. Sandpaw don't! We'll both be washed away! Tigerpaw let go of the tree and let the current sweep her away. She was to tired to swim, so she did nothing. She slammed against trees and rocks. When she was close to the ground she placed her paws down and dug her claws into the wet earth. Her pad stung, so she looked at it. A heartbeat later she realized that there was a small stone in it. The ground that she was holding onto gave way and she was carried away by the current once more.

I lost her... Sandpaw plopped down onto the branches in shock. I-I lost her... Quietly, she curled up and began to whimper softly. She was alone, cold, wet, and she didn't know anything about where the Clan was...

Tundra
April 14th, 2017, 09:10 PM
Tigerpaw's lungs screamed for air. She swam to the surface and gasped. She looked around. I lost sight of the tree! I lost Sandpaw! Tigerpaw swam back the way she came. Soon she saw the tree and spotted Sandpaw curled up on a branch. "Sandpaw!" Tigerpaw yowled. "Sandpaw!"

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 09:15 PM
Tigerpaw's lungs screamed for air. She swam to the surface and gasped. She looked around. I lost sight of the tree! I lost Sandpaw! Tigerpaw swam back the way she came. Soon she saw the tree and spotted Sandpaw curled up on a branch. "Sandpaw!" Tigerpaw yowled. "Sandpaw!"

She jerked up at once. "Tigerpaw!"She searched the water for the sound before finding a small patch of fur- Tigerpaw. With the rest of her strength, she dragged Tigerpaw onto the branch before collapsing onto her stomach, panting heavily.

Tundra
April 14th, 2017, 10:55 PM
Tigerpaw lied on the branch. She was tired from all the swimming. She tried to speak, but only coughed up water. Her breath came in ragged gaspes. "The clan is over at the hill... Near the Great Oak..." Tigerpaw mewed. Then she placed her head on her paws and closed her eyes.

savage scar
April 15th, 2017, 03:03 AM
(I'm so late!)

Stoneshine kept his head above the dark waves as he somehow managed to grab onto a branch that had fallen into the water and pull himself up from the rapids. He looked around, spotting Tigerpaw and Sandpaw in a tree, they were hopefully okay, he needed to find more survivors. He scurried over to a limp body in the water. He leant down and pulled it out, It was Badgerstripe, one of the younger warriors of Leafclan. He stared at the body of the black and white tom before pulling it up and away from the water, and desperately continued to look. He found nothing else but two more deceased warriors, Frostclaw and Mothfur. He left the dead three next to eachother, away from the churning water before racing up the tree the two apprentices were in. "Sandpaw, Tigerpaw?" He asked once he got up the tree "You two okay?"

Momotaro
April 15th, 2017, 03:23 AM
(I'm so late!)

Stoneshine kept his head above the dark waves as he somehow managed to grab onto a branch that had fallen into the water and pull himself up from the rapids. He looked around, spotting Tigerpaw and Sandpaw in a tree, they were hopefully okay, he needed to find more survivors. He scurried over to a limp body in the water. He leant down and pulled it out, It was Badgerstripe, one of the younger warriors of Leafclan. He stared at the body of the black and white tom before pulling it up and away from the water, and desperately continued to look. He found nothing else but two more deceased warriors, Frostclaw and Mothfur. He left the dead three next to eachother, away from the churning water before racing up the tree the two apprentices were in. "Sandpaw, Tigerpaw?" He asked once he got up the tree "You two okay?"

{Im later}

Icypath swam strongly through the storming currents; he silently thanked his kitty-pet background, and how he was often thrown into a large stone-based pool. He pushed himself forward, attempting to get into the large oak. He spotted a flash of ginger and white fur. Lilybloom! She's hurt, my own sister. Injured. The white tom powered towards her, attempting to drag her out of the water, "Stoneshine!" He spluttered, "Help me get her up!" The hetrocromainia eyed tom started clawing his way up the tree, "NOW!"

savage scar
April 15th, 2017, 03:36 AM
{Im later}

Icypath swam strongly through the storming currents; he silently thanked his kitty-pet background, and how he was often thrown into a large stone-based pool. He pushed himself forward, attempting to get into the large oak. He spotted a flash of ginger and white fur. Lilybloom! She's hurt, my own sister. Injured. The white tom powered towards her, attempting to drag her out of the water, "Stoneshine!" He spluttered, "Help me get her up!" The hetrocromainia eyed tom started clawing his way up the tree, "NOW!"

"I'm coming!" He made his way quickly down the large oak and jumped into the water, swimming confidently towards the she-cat. He gave one last stride of his paws and made it over to the ginger and white molly. "Come here Lilybloom." He mumbled grabbing onto her scruff and began to heave her out, watching as Icypath made his way over.

Momotaro
April 15th, 2017, 03:42 AM
"I'm coming!" He made his way quickly down the large oak and jumped into the water, swimming confidently towards the she-cat. He gave one last stride of his paws and made it over to the ginger and white molly. "Come here Lilybloom." He mumbled grabbing onto her scruff and began to heave her out, watching as Icypath made his way over.

"Lilybloom, Lilybloom, can you here me?" He mewed, fear racking his speech. She ever learned to swim, she was to quick for the two legs, what if? He mind froze as the last breaths left his sisters body. "Lilybloom?" He mewed timidly, his voice like a kit on their first trip outside the nursery. "LILYBLOOM!" He yowled to the sky's. Why did Starclan take her? He looked over at Stoneshine, tears trickling down his face.

savage scar
April 15th, 2017, 03:44 AM
"Lilybloom, Lilybloom, can you here me?" He mewed, fear racking his speech. She ever learned to swim, she was to quick for the two legs, what if? He mind froze as the last breaths left his sisters body. "Lilybloom?" He mewed timidly, his voice like a kit on their first trip outside the nursery. "LILYBLOOM!" He yowled to the sky's. Why did Starclan take her? He looked over at Stoneshine, tears trickling down his face.

Stoneshine closed his eyes and shook his head. "Leafclan is sinking." He muttered looking over at the three cats he had already found dead. "We need to get back to the tree." He panted looking down at Lilybloom with a sad look in his eyes.

Momotaro
April 15th, 2017, 03:53 AM
Stoneshine closed his eyes and shook his head. "Leafclan is sinking." He muttered looking over at the three cats he had already found dead. "We need to get back to the tree." He panted looking down at Lilybloom with a sad look in his eyes.

"Yes.... We need to get every-cat together, back to the high-oak. How good are you at swimming, we need to get the apprentices safe." To most his briskness would seem uncaring, but it was his way of getting his mind of his deceased sister. "We ned to find any surviving kits, they are important t our clan." Lilyflower's kits will be dead.... They can't survive without their mother.

savage scar
April 15th, 2017, 03:57 AM
"Yes.... We need to get every-cat together, back to the high-oak. How good are you at swimming, we need to get the apprentices safe." To most his briskness would seem uncaring, but it was his way of getting his mind of his deceased sister. "We ned to find any surviving kits, they are important t our clan." Lilyflower's kits will be dead.... They can't survive without their mother.

Stoneshine nodded and pulled Lilybloom further up from the water and left her under a bush. "Let's go and find some cats." He looked up at Sandpaw and Tigerpaw "They'll be okay." He mumbled and began to pad forward, searching for any survivors

savage scar
April 15th, 2017, 04:34 AM
{ Flameleaf Fenris }
"Ill go get Sandpaw and Tigerpaw." And with that he dived into the water, propelling himself towards the apprentices. "Stay calm. Im here, try pawing at the water slowly, and bobbing with the waves, it will help you stay balanced." the short-furred tom pushed himself forward. "Dont worry were near the Great Oak."

(They are already at the oak The Eye Of The Storm )

Stoneshine kept going, every so often he would stop to look around. He soon found another cat in the water, he pulled it out, it was Rushleap, one of the elders and Stoneshine's own father. He stared at the dark gray tabby pelt and sighed, dragging his father back up the shore away from the flood. He kept going, looking around desperately.

Panic
April 15th, 2017, 11:59 AM
Stoneshine nodded and pulled Lilybloom further up from the water and left her under a bush. "Let's go and find some cats." He looked up at Sandpaw and Tigerpaw "They'll be okay." He mumbled and began to pad forward, searching for any survivors

Sandpaw sat up, waiting for Tigerpaw to awake before they headed off to find the clan's survivors. She sat and looked at her surroundings. A limp pile of dark striped fur caught her eye. Only one cat in Leafclan had that pelt- the Clan's medicine cat, Moonberry. When Sandpaw padded towards her after clambering down the tree, she wasn't breathing. "Moonberry..."

wren
April 15th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Briarpaw was laying on her side. She was the only highranking member of the clan and she was forced to take charge. She didn't know how, all she could do was make a few cats throw up water and check out some regular shock cats. Which was tiring in itself.

New Adventures
April 15th, 2017, 02:53 PM
Briarpaw was laying on her side. She was the only highranking member of the clan and she was forced to take charge. She didn't know how, all she could do was make a few cats throw up water and check out some regular shock cats. Which was tiring in itself.

Snarkyretort stood on the hill with the rest of the survivors, shaking. "W-We've lost our home.." He meowed under his breath solemnly. The calico tom stood there, as if it hadn't set in. Snarkyretort looked around, his swamp green eyes traveling from each cat to the next. "We've lost so much." He whispered once more, his gaze filled with sorrow. Snarkyretort cleared his throat, ready to address the situation. "Cats of Leafclan, we have lost many things on this horrid day. We need to find someplace to rest and help the wounded, warm the cold, and count the dead." He meowed, his voice loud. The tom looked over to Briarpaw, hoping she had something to say or do, as Snarkyretort did all that he knew he could. "Briarpaw, what do we do?"

wren
April 15th, 2017, 03:15 PM
Snarkyretort stood on the hill with the rest of the survivors, shaking. "W-We've lost our home.." He meowed under his breath solemnly. The calico tom stood there, as if it hadn't set in. Snarkyretort looked around, his swamp green eyes traveling from each cat to the next. "We've lost so much." He whispered once more, his gaze filled with sorrow. Snarkyretort cleared his throat, ready to address the situation. "Cats of Leafclan, we have lost many things on this horrid day. We need to find someplace to rest and help the wounded, warm the cold, and count the dead." He meowed, his voice loud. The tom looked over to Briarpaw, hoping she had something to say or do, as Snarkyretort did all that he knew he could. "Briarpaw, what do we do?"

Briarpaw looked up with alarm. Her eyes full with exhaustion but the willing look of courage. The medicne cat apprentice wearily got to her paws and limped over towards the Tom. Snarkyretort was the kind of cat she looked up too. One who would take charge, and honeslty perhaps she had an idea for what he could be in the future. The mca limped over to the Tom and took a place next to him. She sneezed for a brief moment. "There are-" she sneezed again and looked away embarrassed to be in the state she was in. "We need to rebuild... A point a new leader..." she turned away. "I.. Will take on the burden.. To choose.. For I knew mosstail and rainstar well" she coughed again. Lookign back at snarkyretort.

New Adventures
April 15th, 2017, 03:30 PM
Briarpaw looked up with alarm. Her eyes full with exhaustion but the willing look of courage. The medicne cat apprentice wearily got to her paws and limped over towards the Tom. Snarkyretort was the kind of cat she looked up too. One who would take charge, and honeslty perhaps she had an idea for what he could be in the future. The mca limped over to the Tom and took a place next to him. She sneezed for a brief moment. "There are-" she sneezed again and looked away embarrassed to be in the state she was in. "We need to rebuild... A point a new leader..." she turned away. "I.. Will take on the burden.. To choose.. For I knew mosstail and rainstar well" she coughed again. Lookign back at snarkyretort.
"I believe you should rest, for I fear for your well being. If the only cat with extensive knowledge of herbs is sick, where would we be then?" The tom replied, his swamp green eyes resting on the young cat. Snarkyretort's voice was deep, odd for the usually snarky remarks as his name implies.

wren
April 15th, 2017, 03:36 PM
"I believe you should rest, for I fear for your well being. If the only cat with extensive knowledge of herbs is sick, where would we be then?" The tom replied, his swamp green eyes resting on the young cat. Snarkyretort's voice was deep, odd for the usually snarky remarks as his name implies.

The she cat coughed again. "Only a cough. This is my job... I will pull through" she says coughing again beofre looking away from the group. Than she retunred her gaze to the older Tom. "I'm.. I'm glad you care... But.. The clan needs me" she whispered into the Tom. Acts ear before padding back to the moss nest she had situated at the heart of the makeshift camp.

New Adventures
April 15th, 2017, 04:01 PM
The she cat coughed again. "Only a cough. This is my job... I will pull through" she says coughing again beofre looking away from the group. Than she retunred her gaze to the older Tom. "I'm.. I'm glad you care... But.. The clan needs me" she whispered into the Tom. Acts ear before padding back to the moss nest she had situated at the heart of the makeshift camp.
"Very well. I'll be out hunting." He meowed before turning. "Would anycat like to join me? I would like to scout the area a bit as well to see if it is safe to move on, or better to stay a bit." The long legged calico tom asked, his orange and black patched pelt waving in the wind. Snarkyretort turned back to the medicine cat apprentice. "Do you need any specific herbs? I would be glad to help."

Tundra
April 16th, 2017, 12:33 AM
Tigerpaw opened her eyes to a starry field. Where am I? She thought, then she realized. I'm in StarClan? Tigerpaw looked around and spotted a silver cat padding towards her. "Tigerpaw," The silver cat meowed as she approached. "It is not your time to die yet..." The silver cat leaned forward and touched noses with Tigerpaw. Tigerpaw opened her eyes and found herself laying on the tree branch in the forest. She coughed up water then gasped for air. I can't believe it, I actually died!

savage scar
April 16th, 2017, 12:43 AM
Stoneshine glanced around more, where is the others? He suddenly spotted someone familiar "Briarpaw!" He called over, racing up to her and Snarkyretort "I found Sandpaw and Tigerpaw, Icypath too, they are over there." He meowed pointing his tail towards the tree which the two apprentices were in, then to Icypath who was on the shores looking around. He caught his eye on Sandpaw, who wasn't in the tree, and now next to a lump of fur, he knew who that was "Moonberry!" He exclaimed glancing back at the two before looking back to Sandpaw and Moonberry.

Panic
April 16th, 2017, 10:55 AM
Stoneshine glanced around more, where is the others? He suddenly spotted someone familiar "Briarpaw!" He called over, racing up to her and Snarkyretort "I found Sandpaw and Tigerpaw, Icypath too, they are over there." He meowed pointing his tail towards the tree which the two apprentices were in, then to Icypath who was on the shores looking around. He caught his eye on Sandpaw, who wasn't in the tree, and now next to a lump of fur, he knew who that was "Moonberry!" He exclaimed glancing back at the two before looking back to Sandpaw and Moonberry.

Samdpaw looked up at him sadly. "S-she's gone.. Moonberry..." She swallowed and mewed quietly. "Is Briarpaw okay? Stoneshine... Who else is left?"

New Adventures
April 16th, 2017, 12:59 PM
"Well then what are we waiting for!" The calico tom meowed, his tone full of urgency, before speeding off, stretching his white legs as far as they could. Snarkyretort's paws pushed against the cold, wet ground as the wind pushed back the long fur on his face, his ears pushed back, his long tail flicked around in the wind behind him. Snarkyretort bounded over to where Stoneshine had pointed to, the tree, and intended to make sure Sandpaw and Tigerpaw were safe. He was nearing the base of the tree, the tall, long legged cat tried clawing his way on the bark and steadily nearing the branch. Snarkyretort slid down the tree as a result, his short claws unlatching. He tried and tried, but then he noticed a limp shecat next to Sandpaw ( Fenris ). Snarkyretort's face drained of color as he noticed who it was. "Moonberry?" He meowed, solemnly padding over. He sat next to Sandpaw, staring in disbelief.

wren
April 16th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Samdpaw looked up at him sadly. "S-she's gone.. Moonberry..." She swallowed and mewed quietly. "Is Briarpaw okay? Stoneshine... Who else is left?"
"Well then what are we waiting for!" The calico tom meowed, his tone full of urgency, before speeding off, stretching his white legs as far as they could. Snarkyretort's paws pushed against the cold, wet ground as the wind pushed back the long fur on his face, his ears pushed back, his long tail flicked around in the wind behind him. Snarkyretort bounded over to where Stoneshine had pointed to, the tree, and intended to make sure Sandpaw and Tigerpaw were safe. He was nearing the base of the tree, the tall, long legged cat tried clawing his way on the bark and steadily nearing the branch. Snarkyretort slid down the tree as a result, his short claws unlatching. He tried and tried, but then he noticed a limp shecat next to Sandpaw ( Fenris ). Snarkyretort's face drained of color as he noticed who it was. "Moonberry?" He meowed, solemnly padding over. He sat next to Sandpaw, staring in disbelief.

Briarpaw looked up with a sudden look of hope. Rather to smother it it happened to be stoneshine. Which was tgood but also not who she was looking for. She blinked her eyes weakly from exhaustion and sickness. Raising herself up onto her paws she stumbled towards the feline before nearly falling head over paws. She collapsed onto her chest her legs going numb. She groaned in pain as she hit the ground, her face smashed into the wet dirt. With what strength she could muster she raised herself with her front oaws with her neck extended. She sneezed sending blood across the dirt. She gronned again and curled up feeling embraced she couldn't even walk on her own.

savage scar
April 16th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Briarpaw looked up with a sudden look of hope. Rather to smother it it happened to be stoneshine. Which was tgood but also not who she was looking for. She blinked her eyes weakly from exhaustion and sickness. Raising herself up onto her paws she stumbled towards the feline before nearly falling head over paws. She collapsed onto her chest her legs going numb. She groaned in pain as she hit the ground, her face smashed into the wet dirt. With what strength she could muster she raised herself with her front oaws with her neck extended. She sneezed sending blood across the dirt. She gronned again and curled up feeling embraced she couldn't even walk on her own.

Stoneshine went over to Brairpaw, with a sigh he picked her up gently by the scruff and held her high. He walked back to where he had met her and Snarkyroot before. He placed Brairpaw under near a bush and said lowly "you're not moving, by the look on Snarkyroot's and Sandpaw's face, Moonberry is dead." He paused staring down at the she-cat before meowing "Anything you need?" He asked looking at Brairpaw. "Want me to go find Rainstar or someone else?"

wren
April 16th, 2017, 09:19 PM
Stoneshine went over to Brairpaw, with a sigh he picked her up gently by the scruff and held her high. He walked back to where he had met her and Snarkyroot before. He placed Brairpaw under near a bush and said lowly "you're not moving, by the look on Snarkyroot's and Sandpaw's face, Moonberry is dead." He paused staring down at the she-cat before meowing "Anything you need?" He asked looking at Brairpaw. "Want me to go find Rainstar or someone else?"

This brought tears to her eyes, not only the failure to be strong for her clan. Moonberry. "I can't just not move. I have a job to do. It would make moonbeery happy" she meows voice cracking with heavy emotion before she wipes her nose with a swift swipe of her paw. Than she slightly lowered her head. At some point as medicne cat apprentice it was her job to announce the passing of their deputy and leader, which wouldn't be easy. Maybe stoneshine could be her test round. No. How could I refer to this like that? It's no test. This is real life. Tears welled in her eyes and she felt a wave of weakness ripple down her body. Her chest sank and she looked farther down. Looking at a single droplet of blood fall from her nose and splatter onto her paw. She wiped again. "Stoneshine. Rainstar... She's... She's..." she raised her gaze to his feeling crushed under his presence. "Rainstar and mosstail both.. I... I watched them drown" she yelled as if it was impossible to get the words out. She than dropped her gaze and her breaths quickened to extreme. "I should have helped. I could have! I could have done something and saved them and let myself die. Nobody needs me... I could have saved moonberry... I could have saved them all!" she wailed in dismay. Pulling herself to her paws and dragging herself away.

savage scar
April 17th, 2017, 12:07 AM
This brought tears to her eyes, not only the failure to be strong for her clan. Moonberry. "I can't just not move. I have a job to do. It would make moonbeery happy" she meows voice cracking with heavy emotion before she wipes her nose with a swift swipe of her paw. Than she slightly lowered her head. At some point as medicne cat apprentice it was her job to announce the passing of their deputy and leader, which wouldn't be easy. Maybe stoneshine could be her test round. No. How could I refer to this like that? It's no test. This is real life. Tears welled in her eyes and she felt a wave of weakness ripple down her body. Her chest sank and she looked farther down. Looking at a single droplet of blood fall from her nose and splatter onto her paw. She wiped again. "Stoneshine. Rainstar... She's... She's..." she raised her gaze to his feeling crushed under his presence. "Rainstar and mosstail both.. I... I watched them drown" she yelled as if it was impossible to get the words out. She than dropped her gaze and her breaths quickened to extreme. "I should have helped. I could have! I could have done something and saved them and let myself die. Nobody needs me... I could have saved moonberry... I could have saved them all!" she wailed in dismay. Pulling herself to her paws and dragging herself away.

Stoneshine stopped her with one strong front paw. He sighed, they had lost all highranks, except for Briarpaw "Stop, you need to rest, we can't lose you too." He paused and pushed her back slightly "You are our knowly high-rank cat left, our only medicine cat, you are sick, you need to rest." He turned back to where Snarkyroot and Sandpaw was and called over loudly "Come back over! Bring anyone you have found!!"

Tundra
April 17th, 2017, 04:58 PM
Tigerpaw stood up and watched the clan. "What can I do?" She asked. "And where will we live?"

New Adventures
April 17th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Stoneshine stopped her with one strong front paw. He sighed, they had lost all highranks, except for Briarpaw "Stop, you need to rest, we can't lose you too." He paused and pushed her back slightly "You are our knowly high-rank cat left, our only medicine cat, you are sick, you need to rest." He turned back to where Snarkyroot and Sandpaw was and called over loudly "Come back over! Bring anyone you have found!!"Tigerpaw stood up and watched the clan. "What can I do?" She asked. "And where will we live?"

Snarkyretort turned with sudden surprise, nodded, and leaped as high as he could, landing on the lowest branch of the tree Tigerpaw was in. He leapt again, reaching the apprentice. "For now, we need to notify everyone that you, Sandpaw, and Icypath are okay. As for where we live.. We shall find out soon enough. There are many places in this world, and there's bound to be one suitable for Leafclan." The calico tom meowed, his voice soft. He slid down the tree, looking up, expecting Tigerpaw to follow.

Tundra
April 17th, 2017, 10:53 PM
Tigerpaw's scrambled down the tree and bounded after Snarkyretort. "I have no mentor," She mewed. "It'll take longer for me to become a warrior..." Tigerpaw's shook her head and gave herself a shake. "Hey, where's Sandpaw?"

New Adventures
April 18th, 2017, 01:03 AM
Tigerpaw's scrambled down the tree and bounded after Snarkyretort. "I have no mentor," She mewed. "It'll take longer for me to become a warrior..." Tigerpaw's shook her head and gave herself a shake. "Hey, where's Sandpaw?"
"The new leader will be chosen soon, and they're most likely going to give you a mentor, and your training will most likely resume. I'm absolutely sure that you will become a great warrior, and do much good for the clan, even if it takes more time. I believe it will be worth the wait." Snarkyretort paused, before continuing. "Sandpaw is over there, with Moonberry." He waved his tail to the young apprentice and the limp body of the medicine cat. "I believe we should let her pay her respects. After, we should probably bring Moonberry back to camp so the others have the chance to do so as well."

savage scar
April 18th, 2017, 05:04 AM
"The new leader will be chosen soon, and they're most likely going to give you a mentor, and your training will most likely resume. I'm absolutely sure that you will become a great warrior, and do much good for the clan, even if it takes more time. I believe it will be worth the wait." Snarkyretort paused, before continuing. "Sandpaw is over there, with Moonberry." He waved his tail to the young apprentice and the limp body of the medicine cat. "I believe we should let her pay her respects. After, we should probably bring Moonberry back to camp so the others have the chance to do so as well."

Stoneshine sat down near Brairpaw, sighing softly. He looked down at her and told her "just rest, for the sake of Leafclan." He began to slowly lap at his gray chest fur.

Panic
April 18th, 2017, 04:51 PM

Sandpaw padded over to them. "I-i'll help you start bring back the others... We have to send them to Starclan properly. Even if it's hard, they'll stay in our former camp forever..."

New Adventures
April 18th, 2017, 06:08 PM
Sandpaw padded over to them. "I-i'll help you start bring back the others... We have to send them to Starclan properly. Even if it's hard, they'll stay in our former camp forever..."
"Alright. Sandpaw, could you hold up her back so me and Tigerpaw can carry and support the rest of her?" Snarkyretort meowed, his tone soft.

FeatherTail11
April 18th, 2017, 06:24 PM
[QUOTE=Fenris;229144]Name: featherpaw
Appearence:grey tabby green eyes
Personality:lively determined kind and smart slightly interested in medicine but also warrior duties she'll be either medicine or warrior apprentice
Other: Her mother died in the flood but she decided her mother would want her to be the best warrior she can be do that is her goal

wren
April 18th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Stoneshine sat down near Brairpaw, sighing softly. He looked down at her and told her "just rest, for the sake of Leafclan." He began to slowly lap at his gray chest fur.

Briarpaw raised her head and looked at stoneshine. "I can't. Not knowing there is so much to be done" she whispers resting her head down onto her paws and shutting her eyes tightly and warding off the pain she felt deep in her stomach

Panic
April 18th, 2017, 07:02 PM
[QUOTE=Fenris;229144]Name: featherpaw
Appearence:grey tabby green eyes
Personality:lively determined kind and smart slightly interested in medicine but also warrior duties she'll be either medicine or warrior apprentice
Other: Her mother died in the flood but she decided her mother would want her to be the best warrior she can be do that is her goal

accepted, she'll be an apprentice since Raine has medicine apprentice.

Tundra
April 19th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Tigerpaw's looked at Sandpaw. She took a step, then stopped. Maybe its best if I leave Sandpaw alone... Then Tigerpaw's turned around and looked up at Snarkyretort. "When will we begin the journey to find a new home?"

New Adventures
April 19th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Tigerpaw's looked at Sandpaw. She took a step, then stopped. Maybe its best if I leave Sandpaw alone... Then Tigerpaw's turned around and looked up at Snarkyretort. "When will we begin the journey to find a new home?"
A hint of nervousness was in his swamp green eyes. "That is for Brairpaw to decide, n-not me." The rest of his features seemed calm, his voice smooth yet he stuttered a bit. Snarkyretort didn't want to disrespect his dead leader, however silly it seemed.

Tundra
April 20th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Tigerpaw blinked. "Alright," She mewed. Then she paused. "May I go hunt?" She asked.

New Adventures
April 20th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Tigerpaw blinked. "Alright," She mewed. Then she paused. "May I go hunt?" She asked.
Snarkyretort cleared his voice, as any hint of nervousness disappeared from his eyes. "Yes. I will tell Brairpaw." The calico meowed, looking like a confident warrior.

wren
April 20th, 2017, 09:53 PM
Snarkyretort cleared his voice, as any hint of nervousness disappeared from his eyes. "Yes. I will tell Brairpaw." The calico meowed, looking like a confident warrior.

"Your not going anywhere" she hissed in anoyance. Looking up from her resting spot. Her fur clinging to her body as if holding on for dear life. She stares directly at snarkyretort than cautiously over to tigerpaw. "No. Not without an escort. We can't loose anybody" she meows calmly.

New Adventures
April 20th, 2017, 10:43 PM
"Your not going anywhere" she hissed in anoyance. Looking up from her resting spot. Her fur clinging to her body as if holding on for dear life. She stares directly at snarkyretort than cautiously over to tigerpaw. "No. Not without an escort. We can't loose anybody" she meows calmly.
(I had no clue Brairpaw was there :O) Snarkyretort looked at Briarpaw, nodding. "Should I, uh, go with him?" He asked, sounding more like himself. Snarkyretort had been acting like a much older cat than he was, instead of a just a warrior.

wren
April 20th, 2017, 10:48 PM
(I had no clue Brairpaw was there :O) Snarkyretort looked at Briarpaw, nodding. "Should I, uh, go with him?" He asked, sounding more like himself. Snarkyretort had been acting like a much older cat than he was, instead of a just a warrior.

I assumed they where in the general area. Because stoneshine was speaking with the, for a bit and brair is next to stoneshine. So. Assumptions!) the she cat glared at him for a moment, not of hatred or frustration rather a glare just to glare. "No. I don't think anybody should go. I changed my mind. Flash floods are not to be tampered with" she meows calmly easing to her paws and stumbling over

New Adventures
April 20th, 2017, 10:52 PM
I assumed they where in the general area. Because stoneshine was speaking with the, for a bit and brair is next to stoneshine. So. Assumptions!) the she cat glared at him for a moment, not of hatred or frustration rather a glare just to glare. "No. I don't think anybody should go. I changed my mind. Flash floods are not to be tampered with" she meows calmly easing to her paws and stumbling over
Snarkyretort nodded, padding back over to the rest of the group. At this point, could we even be called a clan? He thought before shaking his head.

Tundra
April 21st, 2017, 09:56 AM
Tigerpaw flattened her ears at the hiss in Brairpaw's voice. "I won't go too far," Tigerpaw mewed, trying to convince Brairpaw. "I'll stay close to here!"

FeatherTail11
April 21st, 2017, 06:35 PM
Hi I'm feather paw

savage scar
April 22nd, 2017, 05:53 AM
Stoneshine quietly watched what they had found of Leafclan talk amongst themselves. "Why don't we just find a good place to shelter for now, then we can think about hunting." He spoke up, looking at the two apprentices, then Snarkyretort.

New Adventures
April 22nd, 2017, 09:42 AM
Stoneshine quietly watched what they had found of Leafclan talk amongst themselves. "Why don't we just find a good place to shelter for now, then we can think about hunting." He spoke up, looking at the two apprentices, then Snarkyretort.
Snarkyretort nodded in silent agreement. The black, platinum and golden fluffy tom turned to Brairpaw to see her reaction. "It seems like a good idea, to know the land and find safety before going out into uncharted territories, maybe to find prey. I know I'm kind of being hypocritical, but it is a good idea."

savage scar
April 24th, 2017, 08:51 AM
Snarkyretort nodded in silent agreement. The black, platinum and golden fluffy tom turned to Brairpaw to see her reaction. "It seems like a good idea, to know the land and find safety before going out into uncharted territories, maybe to find prey. I know I'm kind of being hypocritical, but it is a good idea."

Stoneshine just nodded, happy that at least one cat could agree with him.

Hopekit
April 25th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Things are peaceful...

Form:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

my form below!

Name: Hopekit
Appearance: Hopekit is a jet-black she-cat, with bright, amber eyes. She has a silver tail-tip, and one silver ear-tip.
Personality: Hopekit is a thoughtful cat. She's shy, so Hopekit doesn't have many friends, and sometimes overthinks things. However, if you're her friend, she's an annoying, energetic furball!

Hopekit
April 25th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Things are peaceful...

Form:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

my form below!

er.. I already sent you something... just forgot this!!

Roleplay Example:

Hopekit sleepily awoke to the sound of laughter and stumbling.
The nursery was always filled with that. As Hopekit warily rose to her paws, she tripped. Pain stung her hind leg, but other than that, she felt as fine as she always felt. "Oh, StarClan," she muttered, annoyed. As she padded out of the nursery to fill her lungs with cold, fresh air, she heard pawsteps. Turning around, she spotted Sandpaw. "Hello, Sandpaw!" she greeted the apprentice. Padding into the nursery again, Hopekit decided to play with the other kits, it wasn't as if she was going to get any more rest. Seeing the kits playing prey and hunter (or hide and seek..), Hopekit eagerly raced over to the kits, quickly chatting to them and then retreating in an attempt to hide. Padding over to a corner of the camp, a leaf landed on her nose. Batting it, Hopekit's paw hit a stone, granting her with searing pain. She padded over to the Medicine Den, every pawstep an enormous effort. At last, she reached the Medicine Den and whined," Hi (medicine cat name).... Err... So I was playing Prey And Hunter with the other kits, and I was hiding... A leaf suddenly landed on my nose, and, batting it, my paw hit a stone. It really hurts!" As (medicine cat name) walked over to her/his herb store, Hopekit sat down, intensely licking her paw. (Medicine cat name) came over to her, holding a bitter-smelling herb in his/her jaws. As the medicine cat instructed her to do things, Hopekit instantly felt much better. Mewing her thanks, Hopekit went right back to her hiding spot, only to be found by the other kits. "There you are! We've been looking for you. What happened to your paw? We saw you trotting out of the Medicine Den..." they irritated her with questions. Being sort of annoying due to her nature, she replied," All I did was hurt my paw. Nothing to fuss about. That a good enough explanation?" As she saw hurt expressions on her friends' faces, she quickly added," Then again, I can always tell you more later..It's just..." Hungry, she walked over to the fresh-kill pile. Seeing many plump voles and squirrels, and a few scrawny pieces of prey, she picked up a small mouse. She also picked out a plump rabbit for the other kits. She padded over to the others, her jaws packed with prey. Laying down the rabbit gently, she walked a few fox-lengths away from the others and devoured her meager prey.

Thanks for your time if you read the whole thing! I'm
sorry it was so long... :)

New Adventures
April 25th, 2017, 11:55 PM
er.. I already sent you something... just forgot this!!

Roleplay Example:

Hopekit sleepily awoke to the sound of laughter and stumbling.
The nursery was always filled with that. As Hopekit warily rose to her paws, she tripped. Pain stung her hind leg, but other than that, she felt as fine as she always felt. "Oh, StarClan," she muttered, annoyed. As she padded out of the nursery to fill her lungs with cold, fresh air, she heard pawsteps. Turning around, she spotted Sandpaw. "Hello, Sandpaw!" she greeted the apprentice. Padding into the nursery again, Hopekit decided to play with the other kits, it wasn't as if she was going to get any more rest. Seeing the kits playing prey and hunter (or hide and seek..), Hopekit eagerly raced over to the kits, quickly chatting to them and then retreating in an attempt to hide. Padding over to a corner of the camp, a leaf landed on her nose. Batting it, Hopekit's paw hit a stone, granting her with searing pain. She padded over to the Medicine Den, every pawstep an enormous effort. At last, she reached the Medicine Den and whined," Hi (medicine cat name).... Err... So I was playing Prey And Hunter with the other kits, and I was hiding... A leaf suddenly landed on my nose, and, batting it, my paw hit a stone. It really hurts!" As (medicine cat name) walked over to her/his herb store, Hopekit sat down, intensely licking her paw. (Medicine cat name) came over to her, holding a bitter-smelling herb in his/her jaws. As the medicine cat instructed her to do things, Hopekit instantly felt much better. Mewing her thanks, Hopekit went right back to her hiding spot, only to be found by the other kits. "There you are! We've been looking for you. What happened to your paw? We saw you trotting out of the Medicine Den..." they irritated her with questions. Being sort of annoying due to her nature, she replied," All I did was hurt my paw. Nothing to fuss about. That a good enough explanation?" As she saw hurt expressions on her friends' faces, she quickly added," Then again, I can always tell you more later..It's just..." Hungry, she walked over to the fresh-kill pile. Seeing many plump voles and squirrels, and a few scrawny pieces of prey, she picked up a small mouse. She also picked out a plump rabbit for the other kits. She padded over to the others, her jaws packed with prey. Laying down the rabbit gently, she walked a few fox-lengths away from the others and devoured her meager prey.

Thanks for your time if you read the whole thing! I'm
sorry it was so long... :)
I would buy a book by you x3))

Hopekit
April 26th, 2017, 09:35 AM
x3

Tundra
April 29th, 2017, 08:29 PM
Fenris

Tigerpaw padded over to Sandpaw. "Sandpaw," She mewed, prodding her with a paw. "Sandpaw, come on, we might leave soon," Tigerpaw paused. "And you'll need your energy."

squireltail
April 29th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Name: squirreltail

Appearance: http://www.mainecoonspalace.com/attachments/Image/redtabby.jpg

Personality: sly,shy, likes to hide in the shadows, wise, stealthy, good hunter, lovable once you get to know her, and kind

Other:not many see or hear from her, she sits at the back of gatherings and does not talk unless spoken to, and still says much, some say she can sense starclan, but only a few have remembered what she was like before the flood happened many come for advice and gets some. she keeps to herself, only the ones she loves cal really talk to her.

savage scar
May 1st, 2017, 12:49 AM
Stoneshine stood up and looked over to Tigerpaw and Sandpaw "Let's go." He meowed, glancing down at Briarpaw and then up at Snarkyroot. He began to pad away, looking for a better spot to rest, for now.

ConfusedCas
May 1st, 2017, 12:58 AM
Fenris
Name: Jaypaw (Jasper atm)
Appearance: || Boop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/f5/5a/bb/f55abbf6b9916e2c27a3f5640c40099b.jpg) || He has a lean and fairly small build with a long tail and legs. Jasper has handsome bright blue eyes and a large bowtie collar from his twolegs. (He's grown attached to it.)
Personality: Charming, slightly flirty, quick thinking, attentive, loving, dimwit, can freeze up, clumsy, hard-working.
Other: When he's out exploring he could stumble upon a patrol and follow it for a bit but he's not a sneaky cat so they could find him before they reach camp.

Tundra
May 1st, 2017, 08:02 PM
He could possibly run into me...)

savage scar Fenris

Tigerpaw pricked her ears at the sound of her name. "We're leaving?" She asked, eager to start the journey. She looked down at Sandpaw. "C'mon, we're going!" Tigerpaw mewed. "Unless you want to be left behind," Without waiting for a reply, Tigerpaw turned around to face Stoneshine. She couldn't keep still, so she shifted from paw, to paw. "Will you be leading us?" She asked, her tail swaying from side to side impatiently.

savage scar
May 2nd, 2017, 08:35 AM
He could possibly run into me...)

savage scar Fenris

Tigerpaw pricked her ears at the sound of her name. "We're leaving?" She asked, eager to start the journey. She looked down at Sandpaw. "C'mon, we're going!" Tigerpaw mewed. "Unless you want to be left behind," Without waiting for a reply, Tigerpaw turned around to face Stoneshine. She couldn't keep still, so she shifted from paw, to paw. "Will you be leading us?" She asked, her tail swaying from side to side impatiently.

Stoneshine shrugged slightly "I don't know, nobody is doing anything so I'm going to start leaving." He glanced over at Brairpaw "we all need food And shelter right now, so let's go." He began to walk away from the area and towards where he knew a small raise in the land was, a hill with a big oak tree at the top, a good spot to rest until the floodwaters go down more.

Tundra
May 2nd, 2017, 04:45 PM
Tigerpaw smiled and padded after him. She had many questions, "Where will we go? How long will it be? Will the new territory flood? How far is it? Where will we settle?"

savage scar
May 6th, 2017, 12:04 AM
Tigerpaw smiled and padded after him. She had many questions, "Where will we go? How long will it be? Will the new territory flood? How far is it? Where will we settle?"

He glanced at her slightly and smiled "Well, first we shall go to the Old Oak, you know where most apprentices train? which isn't very far from here." He stepped over a branch, making sure not to fall into the floodwaters, as he kept padding to the Old Oak, where it was the most safe. "And From there... I don't know honestly." He added with a sigh.

Tundra
May 6th, 2017, 12:08 AM
Tigerpaw exhaled. "Mmhmm..." She flicked her tail and picked up her pace, until she was next to Stoneshine. "I just hope we all[ make it..."

savage scar
May 7th, 2017, 06:26 AM
Tigerpaw exhaled. "Mmhmm..." She flicked her tail and picked up her pace, until she was next to Stoneshine. "I just hope we all[ make it..."

Stoneshine nodded slowly and made a small noise deep in his throat, a noise of doubt. "They will, don't worry it's not that far, you can see it." He pointed towards a break in the bushes and flat land, where the big oak tree sat on the hill, safety.

Tundra
May 7th, 2017, 12:29 PM
Tigerpaw shook her head. "No, not the tree!" She told him. "The new camp!"

savage scar
May 8th, 2017, 01:46 AM
Tigerpaw shook her head. "No, not the tree!" She told him. "The new camp!"

Stoneshine turned to look at Tigerpaw and sighed "Will we ever have a new camp." He mumbled to himself. He looked behind him and yowled for the others to catch up.

(( Raine Fenris ))

Tundra
May 8th, 2017, 10:21 AM
Tigerpaw padded beside Stoneshine. "We will find a new home, I'm sure of it!"

savage scar
May 9th, 2017, 02:04 AM
Tigerpaw padded beside Stoneshine. "We will find a new home, I'm sure of it!"

"We will, eventually." Stone mewed, stepping off a lose branch in the water, and leaping onto the hill, now island. He went up the grassy slope and climbed into the tree, sitting on a sturdy branch and telling the rest of them to climb up and rest.

Tundra
May 9th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Tigerpaw climbed up after him. She stopped next to Stoneshine to catch her breath, "How much further?" She asked. Without waiting for a response, she clawed her way up to the top of the tree, then rested on a branch. The branch bent under her weight. A few moments later the branch craked. Tigerpaw looked down and spotted the tiny crack, she shrugged. Its just a tiny crack, what can go wrong? As she was thinking the branch snapped completely, causing Tigerpaw to fall. Tigerpaw flailed her paws wildly. No! She was approaching the spot where Stoneshine was sitting. "Help!" She yowled, but her words were drowned out by the wind. "Help!" She yowled again. The wind blocked her yowl, still. Uggh! I'm going to die! She thought, not realizing that there was water below her. Why was I so stupid!

savage scar
May 9th, 2017, 09:49 PM
Tigerpaw climbed up after him. She stopped next to Stoneshine to catch her breath, "How much further?" She asked. Without waiting for a response, she clawed her way up to the top of the tree, then rested on a branch. The branch bent under her weight. A few moments later the branch craked. Tigerpaw looked down and spotted the tiny crack, she shrugged. Its just a tiny crack, what can go wrong? As she was thinking the branch snapped completely, causing Tigerpaw to fall. Tigerpaw flailed her paws wildly. No! She was approaching the spot where Stoneshine was sitting. "Help!" She yowled, but her words were drowned out by the wind. "Help!" She yowled again. The wind blocked her yowl, still. Uggh! I'm going to die! She thought, not realizing that there was water below her. Why was I so stupid!

Stoneshine turned and watched as Tigerpaw fell past, he grasped her by the scruff of the neck before she landed in the water. He groaned as he started to slide off the branch himself. He slowly began to walk back, heaving Tigerpaw onto his branch, saving her.

Tundra
May 10th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Tigerpaw looked at Stoneshine. "Thanks," She meowed. Well, that was terrifying... Tigerpaw flicked her tail and looked at the others, waiting for them to catch up.

(( Fenris! Raine! ))

savage scar
May 11th, 2017, 02:27 AM
Tigerpaw looked at Stoneshine. "Thanks," She meowed. Well, that was terrifying... Tigerpaw flicked her tail and looked at the others, waiting for them to catch up.

(( Fenris! Raine! ))

Stoneshine swiped a paw over his jaws, licking it before raising it up to wash his ears and whiskers. He began to thoroughly wash himself, attempting to ignore the rumbling in his stomach.

Tundra
May 11th, 2017, 10:05 AM
Tigerpaw was hungry. She looked down at the forest floor, which was flooded, then she looked up at Stoneshine. "Do you think all the prey died?" She asked. "Or do you think some survived because they can swim?"

savage scar
May 13th, 2017, 01:59 AM
Tigerpaw was hungry. She looked down at the forest floor, which was flooded, then she looked up at Stoneshine. "Do you think all the prey died?" She asked. "Or do you think some survived because they can swim?"

"Maybe..." Stoneshine trailed off, looking into the water. "Some prey might of managed to get to higher ground." He jumped down from the tree and started to look around to see if he could hear or see any prey hiding.

Tundra
May 13th, 2017, 03:04 AM
Tigerpaw leaped down after him. "I was kidding!" She mewed. Tigerpaw walked through the dirty, brown water. "This is gross..." She muttered under her breath, then she looked at Stoneshine. "Yea, if prey did manage to get to higher ground then they probably would be dead now..." She commented.

savage scar
May 13th, 2017, 06:54 AM
Tigerpaw leaped down after him. "I was kidding!" She mewed. Tigerpaw walked through the dirty, brown water. "This is gross..." She muttered under her breath, then she looked at Stoneshine. "Yea, if prey did manage to get to higher ground then they probably would be dead now..." She commented.

Stoneshine heard a rustle as a mouse scuttled and disappeared into a clump of thick ferns. "You don't understand floods, Tigerpaw." He meowed lowly, as he attempted to rip out the ferns to get to the mouse. He ripped off another clump of ferns, revealing the plump grey mouse. He striked it with a powerful paw, snapping it's neck swiftly. He picked it up gently and took it away, hopping back up the tree and starting to eat.

Tundra
May 13th, 2017, 02:33 PM
Tigerpaw flicked her tail and scrambled up after him. "What part about floods do I not understand?" She meowed. "The water rises and ruins everything! Prey is scarce! Sometimes cats die!" Tigerpaw felt the fur along her spine lift. "And you say I don't understand a flood!"

savage scar
May 13th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Tigerpaw flicked her tail and scrambled up after him. "What part about floods do I not understand?" She meowed. "The water rises and ruins everything! Prey is scarce! Sometimes cats die!" Tigerpaw felt the fur along her spine lift. "And you say I don't understand a flood!"

"Don't get your tail in a twist." Stoneshine told her in a calm tone. "You're a apprentice, and you haven the experienced a flood before." He continued, taking another bite out of the mouse. "I'm just saying, now is not the time to be... erratic."

Tundra
May 13th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Tigerpaw sighed. "Your right..." She meowed. "I'm just so scared... Like, what if we never find a new home, or... What if the clan doesn't survive..."

We could kinda just claim the rp and start the journey, since its just us...)

savage scar
May 13th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Tigerpaw sighed. "Your right..." She meowed. "I'm just so scared... Like, what if we never find a new home, or... What if the clan doesn't survive..."

We could kinda just claim the rp and start the journey, since its just us...)

Stoneshine finished the mouse and hopped down from the tree. "We have to be positive." He told her with a small smile before asking "do you need to eat? Sleep? Anything, I want to head off soon..." he trailed off slightly and sighed "to wherever we can find a new camp."

(Sure, we can start the journey)

Tundra
May 13th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Ok)

Tigerpaw leaped down after him. "Nope! I'm good!" She mewed. "So, where to?"

savage scar
May 14th, 2017, 01:01 AM
Ok)

Tigerpaw leaped down after him. "Nope! I'm good!" She mewed. "So, where to?"

Stoneshine nodded towards the border. "First, we should get ourselves out of the territory." He meowed.

Tundra
May 14th, 2017, 04:43 AM
Tigerpaw gave a short nod. "Alright!" She darted away towards the border. She leapt over a thick branch, swerved around thorn bushes, and ducked under bramble thickets. All Tigerpaw was focused on was getting out of the territory. Tigerpaw ran through the forest blindly and didn't see a puddle of mud. She ran into it and slipped, landing on her belly. "Uggh!" Tigerpaw got up and tried to walk away from the mud, but she slipped and fell again. "Stoneshine, help!"

savage scar
May 15th, 2017, 01:24 AM
Tigerpaw gave a short nod. "Alright!" She darted away towards the border. She leapt over a thick branch, swerved around thorn bushes, and ducked under bramble thickets. All Tigerpaw was focused on was getting out of the territory. Tigerpaw ran through the forest blindly and didn't see a puddle of mud. She ran into it and slipped, landing on her belly. "Uggh!" Tigerpaw got up and tried to walk away from the mud, but she slipped and fell again. "Stoneshine, help!"

Stoneshine purred in amusement and found her, stuck in the mud. "Stay still." He mewed softly, as he leaned over the mud and carefully grasped the scruff of her neck, pulling her to safety.

Tundra
May 15th, 2017, 04:14 PM
Tigerpaw flattened her ears in embarrassment. She glanced at her paws, which where now stained brown from the mud. "Heh... Maybe I shouldn't run up ahead!"

savage scar
May 16th, 2017, 01:54 AM
Tigerpaw flattened her ears in embarrassment. She glanced at her paws, which where now stained brown from the mud. "Heh... Maybe I shouldn't run up ahead!"

"That's a great idea." Stoneshine told her with a friendly push. He started to lead at a steady pace, looking out for anything dangerous, mud or not.

Tundra
May 16th, 2017, 05:26 AM
Tigerpaw smiled and ran up to Stoneshine, then padded next to him. She suddenly picked up a scent and turned her head, spotting a flash of red fur. Fox! Tigerpaw flicked her tail and looked up at Stoneshine. "Hey, Stonwshine, do you think that fox will attack us?" She asked, pointing with her tail at the fox.

Tundra
May 16th, 2017, 05:27 AM
Bump for Fenris and Raine~

wren
May 16th, 2017, 08:54 AM
Tigerpaw smiled and ran up to Stoneshine, then padded next to him. She suddenly picked up a scent and turned her head, spotting a flash of red fur. Fox! Tigerpaw flicked her tail and looked up at Stoneshine. "Hey, Stonwshine, do you think that fox will attack us?" She asked, pointing with her tail at the fox.
"That's a great idea." Stoneshine told her with a friendly push. He started to lead at a steady pace, looking out for anything dangerous, mud or not.
"No" anounced brackenpaw as she padded up interrupting the she cat as she pushed her way to the front. Limping and still exhausted but lifting her head high. "If we just keep out of sight and shut up maybe we can pull it off.besides all of the Warriors can fight it off" he turned for a moment looking at the few warriors that where assembled behind her.

savage scar
May 17th, 2017, 02:18 AM
"No" anounced brackenpaw as she padded up interrupting the she cat as she pushed her way to the front. Limping and still exhausted but lifting her head high. "If we just keep out of sight and shut up maybe we can pull it off.besides all of the Warriors can fight it off" he turned for a moment looking at the few warriors that where assembled behind her.

Stoneshine glared at Brackenpaw and the others, asking quietly "Where were you? All of you?" He turned, watching the fox race after a rabbit, it disappearing in clumps of bushes. "It's gone." He stated, as he began to walk away, his tail flicking as he went.

wren
May 17th, 2017, 08:45 AM
Stoneshine glared at Brackenpaw and the others, asking quietly "Where were you? All of you?" He turned, watching the fox race after a rabbit, it disappearing in clumps of bushes. "It's gone." He stated, as he began to walk away, his tail flicking as he went.

"Who are you to say such things to me. I was doing my job thanks very much!" She spat on annoyance as the fox raced off

wickedvirtues
May 17th, 2017, 08:52 AM
Form:
Name: Mosspatch
Appearance: http://pages.total.net/~grandmc/images/Socks1.jpg
Personality: Calm, quiet, serious she-cat who rarely smiles.
Other: Nada

Tundra
May 17th, 2017, 07:00 PM
Tigerpaw growled. "I can fight too you know!" She mowed through gritted teeth. "Now, let's just carry on!" Tigerpaw mowed. Without waiting for a reply, she padded forward and continued towards the border.

She's kinda reckless... So...)

savage scar
May 18th, 2017, 06:11 AM
Stoneshine turned and snapped at brackenpaw "I am a senior warrior, you are a apprentice! You don't tell me what to do!" He glared at them all before padding towards the border of the territory.

ladybugg03
May 18th, 2017, 09:50 AM
Name: Gentlefoot
Appearance: https://goo.gl/images/dW3iV9
Personality: TBRP'd
Other:.... Meh

savage scar
May 20th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Stoneshine stopped at the border between Leafclan and a large forest. It was still slightly flooding, the water at around a mousetail length, shallow enough to wade through easily. He stopped and waited for the rest silently.

Tundra
May 29th, 2017, 05:54 AM
Tigerpaw ran to him and stopped. "Oh! Another forest!" She exclaimed. "Which... Is... Flooded as well..."