PDA

View Full Version : How do you get your crush to notice how you feel?

Zan Partizanne
April 13th, 2017, 11:54 AM
So there's this boy I like but he won't notice how I feel how do I get him to notice?

Serendipity
April 13th, 2017, 12:08 PM
So there's this boy I like but he won't notice how I feel how do I get him to notice?
Be nice to him, play with him, laugh with him, be his friend.

Zan Partizanne
April 13th, 2017, 12:15 PM
We both like Pokemon and he is Sans 2.0

|+sari+|
April 13th, 2017, 12:37 PM

Ooohhh, I love to give advice on these kids of things! :3

Okay, so there is a guy you like. And he doesn't seem to get the hint. Have you told him? Like in most cases, you probably have not. If you have, well, I'll get to that next.

So, if you have not told him, because you are too nervous, or you're too scared, or whatever the case may be, I have plenty of solutions.

First option is to write him a note. You can't go wrong with notes. Start writing and just... let go. Tell him everything you love about him, tell him about your best memories you had with him, and tell him how you feel. Then, when you are all done, spray the note with a light spritz of perfume, and put it in his locker immedietly. If you don't do it right away, you'll likely chicken out and ever get to doing it.

Another option is to tell him face to face. It may seem like a horrible idea to some, but it usually turns out well. Just take a few deep breaths, build up your courage, and tell him how you feel. Don't worry if you stutter or if your voice builds higher due to nervousness; actually, guys tend to think it's cute when girls are nervous.

All right, now. If you have already told him, then it is possible he doesn't understand, or he is shy too. So, you may need to explain, or try to help him out of his shyness.

And here is an very true fact: most guys want the girl to make the first move. So, it is likely that while you're waiting for him to say he likes you, actually he is waiting for you to say you like him. So you may need to tell him first.

And now, for the most important part. There is always the hance he may not like you back. He may very likely reject you and say he just wants to be friends. I have gone through that, so I know, it is heartbreaking. But you need to remember that there are hundreds of other guys out there; one day I am sure you'll find "the one". ;)

Zan Partizanne
April 13th, 2017, 12:41 PM
Yeah I might just chicken out but I told beep beep im a blue sheep to tell him for me

Teggy
April 13th, 2017, 12:42 PM
ELIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

aleka!
April 13th, 2017, 05:59 PM
You should just talk to him n' stuff still your senpai notices you

Or just do nothing and feel dead inside owo

BEAR.
April 13th, 2017, 06:57 PM
wait until their marriage is crumbling
have them come to you for dating advice
give them your user ID