PDA

View Full Version : let a british dog rate your charries' names

oats
April 13th, 2017, 11:32 AM
so. i'm bored and foolish and also proficient in the ways of ~~flow~~ or whatever, but i am definitely no master of naming cats. re: i'm bored and gay, and i have no reputation. totally not the entirety of firestar's family tree in a trench coat
anyway!!!
heres the form for n'y'all ( i hate myself for that pun but whatever )
by the way~~ warrior names are suggested , since i'm best at justifying the trad. system but you do you ;u;
name?;;
which naming system is this meant to fit? ( optional );;
do you mind me giving you an alternative if i see fit for one?;;
your cat's appearance and personality summed up in about 3-4 sentences?;;

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 13th, 2017, 11:36 AM
name?;; Kamilla
which naming system is this meant to fit? ( optional );; DS
do you mind me giving you an alternative if i see fit for one?;; Sure but I'll prolly use it for her childbean in the future and nit her
your cat's appearance and personality summed up in about 3-4 sentences?;; Kami is petty yet murderous, like some sort of bloodthirsty cheerleader, loving to torment others for her enjoyment. She is fairly ruthless in what she does, despite finding killing "messy". She is a pure white she-cat with sharp black spots on her tail, a Khao Maanee mix.

oats
April 13th, 2017, 11:47 AM
name?;; Kamilla
which naming system is this meant to fit? ( optional );; DS
do you mind me giving you an alternative if i see fit for one?;; Sure but I'll prolly use it for her childbean in the future and nit her
your cat's appearance and personality summed up in about 3-4 sentences?;; Kami is petty yet murderous, like some sort of bloodthirsty cheerleader, loving to torment others for her enjoyment. She is fairly ruthless in what she does, despite finding killing "messy". She is a pure white she-cat with sharp black spots on her tail, a Khao Maanee mix.
oh boy !
it feels rather natural for the character; although it is simply an alternate spelling of Camilla, the name looks like a 'nod' to the typical archetype of a spoiled rich kid in many bits of media, again, tying in with the "ruthless cheerleader" vibe she's generally meant to give off. even if her personality was different, it would still feel.. generally fitting? idunno, the simplicity of her design with the name is quite organic i guess, so kudos~! this is A Quality name for a ds cat without being edgy: i approve.

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 13th, 2017, 08:42 PM
oh boy !
it feels rather natural for the character; although it is simply an alternate spelling of Camilla, the name looks like a 'nod' to the typical archetype of a spoiled rich kid in many bits of media, again, tying in with the "ruthless cheerleader" vibe she's generally meant to give off. even if her personality was different, it would still feel.. generally fitting? idunno, the simplicity of her design with the name is quite organic i guess, so kudos~! this is A Quality name for a ds cat without being edgy: i approve.
Heh ty ^^ I dont like giving ds cats names that appear too evil so she took a lot of time, I'm glad it's good ^^

-lowkeyhalfnamedafteraninthehightsperson-

Uhh heres another one

name?;; Pardus
which naming system is this meant to fit? ( optional );; ds again
do you mind me giving you an alternative if i see fit for one?;; probably wont use it, but sure
your cat's appearance and personality summed up in about 3-4 sentences?;; Pardus is a silver ocicat with patterns resembling a leopard. He has olive colored eyes, is around average hight and has normal length whiskers. Pardus behaves rather stuck up and boasts his unusual and fancy name, though inwardly he is enormously upset with himself and his brother. He despises being outranked in anythig.

savage scar
April 14th, 2017, 06:23 AM
name?;; Owl
which naming system is this meant to fit? ( optional );; the Rogue and Loner system
do you mind me giving you an alternative if i see fit for one?;; Eh
your cat's appearance and personality summed up in about 3-4 sentences?;; Owl's personality is like an Owl itself, He is watchful, swift, a great hunter, likes being out at night and sleeping in the day (Which makes him lazy), wise and quiet. He is sometimes very stern and tough around younger cats and will be a bit forgetful. He is a well-built brown tom with darker tabby markings and yellow eyes. His tail is short and plumpy, his ears small, big eyes, long claws but smaller teeth.

oats
April 14th, 2017, 11:16 AM
name?;; Owl
which naming system is this meant to fit? ( optional );; the Rogue and Loner system
do you mind me giving you an alternative if i see fit for one?;; Eh
your cat's appearance and personality summed up in about 3-4 sentences?;; Owl's personality is like an Owl itself, He is watchful, swift, a great hunter, likes being out at night and sleeping in the day (Which makes him lazy), wise and quiet. He is sometimes very stern and tough around younger cats and will be a bit forgetful. He is a well-built brown tom with darker tabby markings and yellow eyes. His tail is short and plumpy, his ears small, big eyes, long claws but smaller teeth.
well, it appears the character was designed to be an owl so?? it isn't hard to say that it fits, it can't really do any worse.
by the way, when i say naming system i refer to those implemented on warrior names, aka traditional, lyrical, etc. yeah. this is a simplistic name that really.,,,., cannot fail.

Reverie
April 14th, 2017, 11:19 AM
name?;; Mourningdove
which naming system is this meant to fit? ( optional );; ShC
do you mind me giving you an alternative if i see fit for one?;; nope. go ahead.
your cat's appearance and personality summed up in about 3-4 sentences?;; She's very.. gloomy. And, at times she can snap, but, on occasion. She's a grey she-cat with green eyes.

Mousy
April 14th, 2017, 01:12 PM
name?;; Mouseheart
which naming system is this meant to fit? ( optional );; WD
do you mind me giving you an alternative if i see fit for one?;; Go ahead, but I probably won't use it
your cat's appearance and personality summed up in about 3-4 sentences?;; She is a very friendly and kind cat, always trying to be friends with everyone, but if she knows you don't like her she'll leave you alone. She's very 'go with the flow' and calm and relaxed. She is a dark brown cat with blue eyes and black spots. (My profile pic)

Brooklyn Trees
April 14th, 2017, 01:31 PM
name?;; Bugpaw
do you mind me giving you an alternative if i see fit for one?;; Sure
your cat's appearance and personality summed up in about 3-4 sentences?;; Bugpaw is annoying and grumpy. He dislikes everyone and doesn't expect anyone to not dislike him, in fact he has no idea what to do when somebody doesn't show at least a bit dislike towards him. He likes to burden others, their unhappiness being one of his only comforts as he trusts no one and believes that when he is being mean or a bully that he is 'getting them back'. He's got trust issues and sees most emotions as 'weak'. He's a completely black ragdoll cat with long fur that falls about five inches in length with intense yellow eyes and a permanent sneer. (He's generally just a jerk with a hidden soft side that confuses him)

name?;; Calypso
which naming system is this meant to fit? ( optional );; Loner/Rogue
do you mind me giving you an alternative if i see fit for one?;; If you want to =^^=
your cat's appearance and personality summed up in about 3-4 sentences?;; She is a red-black cat with short fur and large, dark Amber eyes. She likes to be rather mysterious and though she is light-hearted and trusting she can sometimes accidentally drive people away. She tends to be rather thoughtful and deep and due to how she was raised she tends to speak in a rather unusual or 'riddling' or confusing, adding or dropping words and speaking with an above average deadness to her voice.

oats
April 14th, 2017, 01:32 PM
name?;; Bugpaw
do you mind me giving you an alternative if i see fit for one?;; Sure
your cat's appearance and personality summed up in about 3-4 sentences?;; Bugpaw is annoying and grumpy. He dislikes everyone and doesn't expect anyone to not dislike him, in fact he has no idea what to do when somebody doesn't show at least a bit dislike towards him. He likes to burden others, their unhappiness being one of his only comforts as he trusts no one and believes that when he is being mean or a bully that he is 'getting them back'. He's got trust issues and sees most emotions as 'weak'. He's a completely black ragdoll cat with long fur that falls about five inches in length with intense yellow eyes and a permanent sneer. (He's generally just a jerk with a hidden soft side that confuses him)

name?;; Calypso
do you mind me giving you an alternative if i see fit for one?;; If you want to =^^=
your cat's appearance and personality summed up in about 3-4 sentences?;; She is a red-black cat with short fur and large, dark Amber eyes. She likes to be rather mysterious and though she is light-hearted and trusting she can sometimes accidentally drive people away. She tends to be rather thoughtful and deep and due to how she was raised she tends to speak in a rather unusual or 'riddling' or confusing, adding or dropping words and speaking with an above average deadness to her voice.
oh BOY a quadruple
yeah!! theres not too much i can analyse for an apprentice name; the suffix doesn't really connote any specific bits of characters yet ;;( but however! the use of bug- opens up some opportunity if you want to go with some correlating suffixes; all i can really think of is -bite to go with the potential of aggression as a warrior? there's a lot of ways you can go so have fun with it; this is a good starting point :0!

oh.
my.
g o d
if this is a reference to mythology as i assume it is meant to be then i love you and the connotations of this name. the nymph calypso is indeed as unfeeling and cryptic as yours, and the reddish-black pelt adds to the general mystique and danger associated with both characters; i adore this name. so much. i could probably go on with my analysis but time is running out and i'm also drooling over my copy of the odyssey. you get a gold star for that.
name?;; Mouseheart
which naming system is this meant to fit? ( optional );; WD
do you mind me giving you an alternative if i see fit for one?;; Go ahead, but I probably won't use it
your cat's appearance and personality summed up in about 3-4 sentences?;; She is a very friendly and kind cat, always trying to be friends with everyone, but if she knows you don't like her she'll leave you alone. She's very 'go with the flow' and calm and relaxed. She is a dark brown cat with blue eyes and black spots. (My profile pic)
alright, so!
mouseheart fits the traditional naming system, the prefix making sense having been given from kithood, matching the character's appearance and not referring to the eye colour, it would not make sense to have a traditional name with the prefix referring to that, so good job there; the suffix ties in with the typical 'follow-your-heart' attitude that would connote that, so yeah ! i see no problems with this.
name?;; Mourningdove
which naming system is this meant to fit? ( optional );; ShC
do you mind me giving you an alternative if i see fit for one?;; nope. go ahead.
your cat's appearance and personality summed up in about 3-4 sentences?;; She's very.. gloomy. And, at times she can snap, but, on occasion. She's a grey she-cat with green eyes.

ah, this is a lyrical one; very nice! the appearance seems to match the general vibe of the bird the name refers to, and even then, -dove would still work for the grey/green combo. i love the abstract prefix, by the way, it's uncommon indeed, but doesn't come off as too edgy. fits the character, fits the system and the appearance. nice job!

meraki
April 14th, 2017, 01:43 PM
name: alistair
which naming system is this meant to fit: n/a
do you mind me giving you an alternative if i see fit for one?: if you'd like,
though i most likely won't use it haha
your cat's appearance and personality summed up in about 3-4 sentences?:
well, alistair is a very interesting cat, by meaning that he has rather serious trust issues due to past experiences with being betrayed by a mate he dearly loved. he does not love easy and has trouble becoming comfortable around cats he doesn't know well. his only real friend is his brother percival, rped by woly.
he is usually a bit grumpy, but that's just his personality. he's a decently chill cat that is always slightly on edge, but once he warms up to a cat he is as sweet and gay as could be. he is very protective and loyal as well. alistair is a lithe, pale coloured sphynx cat with large pale blue-grey eyes.

(yes i know that was 6 sentences but oh well)
(also yes he is a DS healer)

graves
April 14th, 2017, 01:56 PM
thREE
name?;; Bendy
which naming system is this meant to fit? ( optional );; None
do you mind me giving you an alternative if i see fit for one?;; sure bb
your cat's appearance and personality summed up in about 3-4 sentences?;; Black american curl cat, with bright yellow eyes. Rather skinny and flexible, and in the dark can look like a 'devil' with his curly ears. A bit two faced, being fun loving one moment and blacks out and can become sinister. Multiple personality disorder.

-
name?;; Spireflare n Fireflare
which naming system is this meant to fit? ( optional );; possibly trad, possibly not
do you mind me giving you an alternative if i see fit for one?;; sure why not
your cat's appearance and personality summed up in about 3-4 sentences?;; Both solid ginger toms with green eyes, Spireflare has a kinked tail, its their only difference. Fire is more of a playful player, though is unremorseful. Spire is more sinister,having a hot temper and aorgant attitude. Both are v sexist.

funfact!! Spire means rise of power, i didnt make the word up ;v;

-

name?;; Wolfdancer
which naming system is this meant to fit? ( optional );; somewhat lyrical, somewhat trad
do you mind me giving you an alternative if i see fit for one?;; sure
v large grey mainecoon with bright,rustic golden eyes with dark black tabby stripes along herself. Very motherly, wanting to take care of others, and is kind to anyone until proven otherwise, and can be angered easily.

Brooklyn Trees
April 14th, 2017, 02:00 PM
(Do you mind if I do more?)

oats
April 14th, 2017, 02:20 PM
i think i'm having a stroke
(Do you mind if I do more?)
no, i don't at all~

Heh ty ^^ I dont like giving ds cats names that appear too evil so she took a lot of time, I'm glad it's good ^^
-lowkeyhalfnamedafteraninthehightsperson-
Uhh heres another one
name?;; Pardus
which naming system is this meant to fit? ( optional );; ds again
do you mind me giving you an alternative if i see fit for one?;; probably wont use it, but sure
your cat's appearance and personality summed up in about 3-4 sentences?;; Pardus is a silver ocicat with patterns resembling a leopard. He has olive colored eyes, is around average hight and has normal length whiskers. Pardus behaves rather stuck up and boasts his unusual and fancy name, though inwardly he is enormously upset with himself and his brother. He despises being outranked in anythig.
AAAAA IM BLIND IM SORRY ;;
it works; pardus is an uncommon one, gives off the whole "prestige" vibe that the character does, since they're meant to be a prat in general obsessed with their own reputation and status. the -us ending (no it doesn't refer to a suffix i know but still) gives me the whole roman vibe, you know, an era also obsessed with Status and Power Structures and you know, other things. so. i like this one, this one gets the pup seal of approval
name: alistair
which naming system is this meant to fit: n/a
do you mind me giving you an alternative if i see fit for one?: if you'd like,
though i most likely won't use it haha
your cat's appearance and personality summed up in about 3-4 sentences?:
well, alistair is a very interesting cat, by meaning that he has rather serious trust issues due to past experiences with being betrayed by a mate he dearly loved. he does not love easy and has trouble becoming comfortable around cats he doesn't know well. his only real friend is his brother percival, rped by woly.
he is usually a bit grumpy, but that's just his personality. he's a decently chill cat that is always slightly on edge, but once he warms up to a cat he is as sweet and gay as could be. he is very protective and loyal as well. alistair is a lithe, pale coloured sphynx cat with large pale blue-grey eyes.
(yes i know that was 6 sentences but oh well)
(also yes he is a DS healer)

aah, so alistair is a bit moody. eh? eh? bad pun, i know, but still. i like his character in general, and although harry potter has ruined the name alistair for me, making me think of a wizened old auror, this is one that works; since he’s protective and just a sweet grump, it does fit the general character associated with that. again, im callin back to the meaning of it (defender of mankind or rather.. catkind?) to justify the fact that this name is sicknastyrad considering that they're a healer and thus do indeed defend the ds. it's a yes from me.
thREE
name?;; Bendy
your cat's appearance and personality summed up in about 3-4 sentences?;; Black american curl cat, with bright yellow eyes. Rather skinny and flexible, and in the dark can look like a 'devil' with his curly ears. A bit two faced, being fun loving one moment and blacks out and can become sinister. Multiple personality disorder.
-
name?;; Spireflare n Fireflare
which naming system is this meant to fit? ( optional );; possibly trad, possibly not
do you mind me giving you an alternative if i see fit for one?;; sure why not
your cat's appearance and personality summed up in about 3-4 sentences?;; Both solid ginger toms with green eyes, Spireflare has a kinked tail, its their only difference. Fire is more of a playful player, though is unremorseful. Spire is more sinister,having a hot temper and aorgant attitude. Both are v sexist.
funfact!! Spire means rise of power, i didnt make the word up ;v;
-
name?;; Wolfdancer
which naming system is this meant to fit? ( optional );; somewhat lyrical, somewhat trad
v large grey mainecoon with bright,rustic golden eyes with dark black tabby stripes along herself. Very motherly, wanting to take care of others, and is kind to anyone until proven otherwise, and can be angered easily.
mmyes
m m y e s
i know exactly what this refers to and i’m just going to say 1. yes and 2. i have nothing to critque. loud winky face; et cetera, i don't even know the fandom it's from but the 'bend' in bendy might refer to those bends in mood and ye i don't know which game devs named them that but i appreciate it
>:3c these lyrical names fit my aesthetic and they match! niiiice. spire’s prefix definitely shows what he’s capable of, and fire’s, well.. firey, unpredictable nature justifies that. the suffixes just accentuate it.
wolfdancer is a 10/10 name for a 10/10 sad gay mum, the wolf- showing that huge size and shaggy coat. the -dancer for the way she dances around her prob- i joke, i joke. it might suggest her nimble nature and fierceness of battle, which is pretty rad.

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 14th, 2017, 02:29 PM
i think i'm having a stroke

no, i don't at all~

AAAAA IM BLIND IM SORRY ;;
it works; pardus is an uncommon one, gives off the whole "prestige" vibe that the character does, since they're meant to be a prat in general obsessed with their own reputation and status. the -us ending (no it doesn't refer to a suffix i know but still) gives me the whole roman vibe, you know, an era also obsessed with Status and Power Structures and you know, other things. so. i like this one, this one gets the pup seal of approval

aah, so alistair is a bit moody. eh? eh? bad pun, i know, but still. i like his character in general, and although harry potter has ruined the name alistair for me, making me think of a wizened old auror, this is one that works; since he’s protective and just a sweet grump, it does fit the general character associated with that. again, im callin back to the meaning of it (defender of mankind or rather.. catkind?) to justify the fact that this name is sicknastyrad considering that they're a healer and thus do indeed defend the ds. it's a yes from me.

mmyes
m m y e s
i know exactly what this refers to and i’m just going to say 1. yes and 2. i have nothing to critque. loud winky face; et cetera, i don't even know the fandom it's from but the 'bend' in bendy might refer to those bends in mood and ye i don't know which game devs named them that but i appreciate it
>:3c these lyrical names fit my aesthetic and they match! niiiice. spire’s prefix definitely shows what he’s capable of, and fire’s, well.. firey, unpredictable nature justifies that. the suffixes just accentuate it.
wolfdancer is a 10/10 name for a 10/10 sad gay mum, the wolf- showing that huge size and shaggy coat. the -dancer for the way she dances around her prob- i joke, i joke. it might suggest her nimble nature and fierceness of battle, which is pretty rad.

heh ty!!

Pardus is actually part of the scientific name of a leopard as well

FlashFanatic
April 14th, 2017, 02:30 PM
name?;; Gullwatcher
which naming system is this meant to fit? ( optional );; Riverclan
do you mind me giving you an alternative if i see fit for one?;; Naw, I don't mind!
your cat's appearance and personality summed up in about 3-4 sentences?;; That senior warrior who's supposed to be an elder, but never wants to retire.
He's crazy and a conspiracy theorist. He's a short-haired persian cat, with dull yellow eyes, and si a light grey/off-white color.

Brooklyn Trees
April 14th, 2017, 02:46 PM
name?;; Banana Peel
do you mind me giving you an alternative if i see fit for one?;; Sure =^^=
your cat's appearance and personality summed up in about 3-4 sentences?;; Banana Peel is clumsy and light-hearted, often appearing quite stupid or dim because she tends not to notice things or care much about anything. She makes and loses friends easily, as she doesn't really care about attachments. She can take a while to realize that she has, for example, been teleported by aliens even though that is something that you would probably notice because she has been distracted by a flower, she gets distracted quite easily and can talk forever about nothing. She is a pale yellow color, I haven't figured out what breed, but she is thin and lythe and has very short hair with brown eyes and a long tail.

graves
April 14th, 2017, 07:53 PM
I like doin these

name?;; Aime'Storm
which naming system is this meant to fit? ( optional );; Lyrical, non trad
your cat's appearance and personality summed up in about 3-4 sentences?;; A fluffy light brown tom with a white under belly and green eyes. He is willy and proud, but wise for his young age. He is a kittypet, and was og named Aime (means loved in french), which is what he was by his owner. He is fierce and proud of his origin,even if he holds no loyalty anymore, depute somecats disliking him for owning his past, he doesn't. its made him who he is today.

-

name?;; Whiskey
your cat's appearance and personality summed up in about 3-4 sentences?;; solid black, almost dakr brown looking longhaired tom cat with ghostly green eyes. he is rude and full of himself, and loves to argue, and wont stop until he gets the last laugh.

-

name?;; Sunsong
which naming system is this meant to fit? ( optional );; lyrical,somewhat trad
solid light cream ginger molly, with amber eyes. she is largely built, and big considering she is in windclan. very motherly and cares for every cat she meets, and gives anycat a chance despite who/what they are. can be fierce when kits are threatened, and can become protective easily.
funfact!! shes a forever queen like ferncloud or daisy

savage scar
April 15th, 2017, 03:21 AM
well, it appears the character was designed to be an owl so?? it isn't hard to say that it fits, it can't really do any worse.
by the way, when i say naming system i refer to those implemented on warrior names, aka traditional, lyrical, etc. yeah. this is a simplistic name that really.,,,., cannot fail.

I live a simple life

Serendipity
April 15th, 2017, 03:28 AM
so. i'm bored and foolish and also proficient in the ways of ~~flow~~ or whatever, but i am definitely no master of naming cats. re: i'm bored and gay, and i have no reputation. totally not the entirety of firestar's family tree in a trench coat
anyway!!!
heres the form for n'y'all ( i hate myself for that pun but whatever )
by the way~~ warrior names are suggested , since i'm best at justifying the trad. system but you do you ;u;
name?;;
which naming system is this meant to fit? ( optional );;
do you mind me giving you an alternative if i see fit for one?;;
name?;; Peachyfrost
which naming system is this meant to fit? ( optional );; idk warri kts
do you mind me giving you an alternative if i see fit for one?;; surr
your cat's appearance and personality summed up in about 3-4 sentences?;; Peachyfrost is funn, kind, sweet idk wut elz

oats
April 15th, 2017, 08:07 AM
i'm crying
name?;; Peachyfrost
which naming system is this meant to fit? ( optional );; idk warri kts
do you mind me giving you an alternative if i see fit for one?;; surr
your cat's appearance and personality summed up in about 3-4 sentences?;; Peachyfrost is funn, kind, sweet idk wut elz
i see nothing to justify the suffix; the prefix could be because of their sweet nature (like a peach.) the syllable structure does not fit the lyrical system, but -frost is generally associated with it, so.. this is nontraditonal. the appearance hasn't been provided and since the character isn't cold, i can't really give you an interpretation without pulling it outta nowhere. soz.
name?;; Gullwatcher
which naming system is this meant to fit? ( optional );; Riverclan
do you mind me giving you an alternative if i see fit for one?;; Naw, I don't mind!
your cat's appearance and personality summed up in about 3-4 sentences?;; That senior warrior who's supposed to be an elder, but never wants to retire.
He's crazy and a conspiracy theorist. He's a short-haired persian cat, with dull yellow eyes, and si a light grey/off-white color.

mm, correlating parts, my favourite. gull- is a very nice prefix, makes sense if you're looking at it from the traditional system; it's a logical prefix going off the pelt but fits the eye colour too. -watcher goes with the theme of vigilance, so! i like this one.
name?;; Banana Peel
do you mind me giving you an alternative if i see fit for one?;; Sure =^^=
your cat's appearance and personality summed up in about 3-4 sentences?;; Banana Peel is clumsy and light-hearted, often appearing quite stupid or dim because she tends not to notice things or care much about anything. She makes and loses friends easily, as she doesn't really care about attachments. She can take a while to realize that she has, for example, been teleported by aliens even though that is something that you would probably notice because she has been distracted by a flower, she gets distracted quite easily and can talk forever about nothing. She is a pale yellow color, I haven't figured out what breed, but she is thin and lythe and has very short hair with brown eyes and a long tail.
banana... peel?
i like this because of the novelty feel but unless she's a kittypet,., she doesn't know what a banana is. maybe it's just me nitpicking but i love this because i just don't get it
good name for a comic-relief character
I like doin these

name?;; Aime'Storm
which naming system is this meant to fit? ( optional );; Lyrical, non trad
your cat's appearance and personality summed up in about 3-4 sentences?;; A fluffy light brown tom with a white under belly and green eyes. He is willy and proud, but wise for his young age. He is a kittypet, and was og named Aime (means loved in french), which is what he was by his owner. He is fierce and proud of his origin,even if he holds no loyalty anymore, depute somecats disliking him for owning his past, he doesn't. its made him who he is today.

-

name?;; Whiskey
your cat's appearance and personality summed up in about 3-4 sentences?;; solid black, almost dakr brown looking longhaired tom cat with ghostly green eyes. he is rude and full of himself, and loves to argue, and wont stop until he gets the last laugh.

-

name?;; Sunsong
which naming system is this meant to fit? ( optional );; lyrical,somewhat trad
solid light cream ginger molly, with amber eyes. she is largely built, and big considering she is in windclan. very motherly and cares for every cat she meets, and gives anycat a chance despite who/what they are. can be fierce when kits are threatened, and can become protective easily.
funfact!! shes a forever queen like ferncloud or daisy

alright (alright) here we go
prefix is justified by the backstory, fits the lyrical system and also looks really really nice by the way, -storm is symbolic o' adaptability and a generally dynamic nature, which is Necessary To Survive As A Kittypet aka nobody in the clan's gonna respect you unless you prove yourself , because clanners are arses.
whiskey fits his name and the nature is good bc youknow,., alcohol makes people Loud and Confrontational and yeah.
sun- bc shes Big and Kind and so golden (i love her can you tell) ; -song (despite being a nontrad prefix) could mean a charismatic cat, and seeing as she's a well-respected queen, it isn't a stretch to see this as justified, also it sounds really nice and i just- i'm g ay for this name hhh

Mango
April 15th, 2017, 11:49 AM
name?;; Cuckootree
which naming system is this meant to fit? ( optional );; main four clans
do you mind me giving you an alternative if i see fit for one?;; Noop, he's about to die anyhow
your cat's appearance and personality summed up in about 3-4 sentences?; He's a scruffy tom. He's fat, shaggy grey fur. Light brown eyes. He's very grumpy

name?;; Cucumberpickle
which naming system is this meant to fit? ( optional );; Skyclan
do you mind me giving you an alternative if i see fit for one?;; NOOO
your cat's appearance and personality summed up in about 3-4 sentences?; He's a depressed tom who is also very argumentative and stubborn. He has sandy fur. He's a pain in the tail, but more mature (visualize Berrytail but more so.