PDA

View Full Version : Splashpaw’s love finder!

Robin feather
October 12th, 2022, 04:43 PM
Hey y’all! So I’m looking for love for my adorable love bug, Splashpaw! Preferably from RiverClan but anything else works too! Just apprentices please, I’m not a fan of warrior/apprentice or kit/apprentice relationships.

Here’s some important info on Splashpaw’s note:
Splashpaw is a silver-gray tabby she-cat with bright blue eyes. She is very distracted, upbeat and social. Furthermore on Splashpaw’s distractedness, she is struggling with her training a little and needs some huge support soon.—Code word: Butterfly. Hide it well—The reason she will need some support when she finds out that she does in fact have a brain condition that minimizes her memory and capacity to understand things. She will be absolutely CRUSHED when she finds out, and will really need someone to lean on. Oh, one more thing! This adorable kitty likes females! Lesbian kitty right here! :heartbounce:

Now that that’s done here’s your form:
Name:
Sexuality:
RP example:
Plot ideas:
Mention me: Robin feather

Zei
October 12th, 2022, 04:45 PM
Robin feather this is adorable! good luck in your search! :lovesquee:

Robin feather
October 12th, 2022, 05:03 PM
Thanks so much! RogueSkeleton

Robin feather
October 13th, 2022, 05:10 PM
Bump

JackHunt_17
October 14th, 2022, 11:47 AM
Name: Foxkit (abt to be an apprentice)
Clan: Shadowclan
Sexuality: Lesbian
RP example: (Gonna write this in an apprentice perspective since that'll be when this relationship would form)-- Foxpaw had lie in the apprentice's den forever that night, waiting for camp to go to sleep. When practically no one else was awake, she snuck out of the apprentices den, and acted not suspicious at all, heading to the dirtplace tunnel to get out of camp. She padded as silently as possible out of the tunnel and then, out into Shadowclan territory. Once she was far enough from the camp, she started racing to the border, to meet with her secret lover, another apprentice, but of Riverclan.
Plot ideas: Kinda secret lover relationship, like written above. Read Foxkit's site for more on her. (its in my signature)

Robin feather
October 14th, 2022, 04:27 PM
Bone I will keep Foxpaw in mind! I was thinking more RiverClan and Splashpaw has been an apprentice for longer. Foxpaw will probably be a backup and if not love, they could be good friends at gatherings!

Robin feather
October 15th, 2022, 01:38 PM
Bump

CacklingMemester
October 15th, 2022, 01:58 PM
I have an apprentice who would be interested!

Name: Minnowpaw
Clan: Riverclan
Sexuality: cupioromantic aroace
RP example:
Minnowpaw sighed, that last catch hadn't been her best. She was disappointed in herself, she'd need to hunt more to be the best warrior and future leader(she hoped anyway) she could be. The gray she-cat flicked her tail mindlessly as she grabbed her prey and started back to camp. She'd need to do better in order to impress Pikestar.
Plot ideas: I don't really know, Minnow's going to be training a ton and could help Splashpaw out. She's also, despite her now very determined and stoic outlook, a sucker for sweethearts, so maybe Splashpaw could get her to take some time off.

Robin feather
October 15th, 2022, 02:01 PM
Great! Let me know when your finished with the entry! Spoooooooooooky

Robin feather
October 16th, 2022, 10:15 AM
Bump

Robin feather
October 16th, 2022, 11:14 AM
Bone Make sure to read all the info about Splashpaw before signing up

CacklingMemester
October 16th, 2022, 06:02 PM
Great! Let me know when your finished with the entry! Spoooooooooooky
Done! Sorry it's so late! ^-^'

Robin feather
October 16th, 2022, 08:23 PM
Ok great!!! Minnowpaw sounds really good for Splashpaw. I’ll wait to see what some other people put out there as well. Spoooooooooooky

Robin feather
October 19th, 2022, 09:51 AM
Bummmmp

Robin feather
October 19th, 2022, 04:10 PM
Booooooop

Robin feather
October 20th, 2022, 11:49 AM
BUMP