PDA

View Full Version : What Kind of Dog's Do Y'all Have/Want?

doghouse
April 12th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Well, I decided to put up a dog discussion thread because I was bored and like dogs.

So as the title states, what kinds of dogs do y'all have or want to have?

I have a Rhodesian Ridgeback Boxer mix ^^ Although I originally thought she was St. Bernard Boxer mix.

aleka!
April 12th, 2017, 07:23 PM
I want a Shiba Inu, because they are pretty cute, plus

DOGES

I have no dogs, but my Grandma has a cute poodle, bishaun and something else mix, named Roxie.

Bella~
April 12th, 2017, 07:25 PM
I have a Mastif/blood hound mix and a Corgi/border collie mix :3

Brilliance
April 12th, 2017, 07:27 PM
I have a black pit bull <3333 :heartbounce:

And I'll be getting a rottweiler by the end of may ^^

Poppyfrost
April 12th, 2017, 07:29 PM
I have a yorkshire terrier mix and a cocker spaniel mix, but I want a Pomeranian when I can afford one :3

. beachtide .
April 12th, 2017, 07:33 PM
I currently do not have any yet, though my parents will most likely get a Golden Retriever once summer break hits us X3

lyra
April 12th, 2017, 07:35 PM
i have a coonhound/Doberman doggo and a boxer/beagle pupper c:

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 12th, 2017, 07:40 PM
I have a German Shepherd/Cocker Spaniel/Siberian Husky mix! :3

Phoenix Flames
April 12th, 2017, 07:55 PM
My parents won't let me get any dogs, though my mom and I go to the 3 different pet stores that are in our area. My dad had dogs when he was younger but he won't get us dogs only because he thinks they'll trash the house—he thinks the dogs will do their business everywhere, rip the furniture to bits, and break stuff. My mom doesn't like dogs but for some reason she likes Dachshunds, Beagles, Pembroke Welsh Corgis, Golden Retrievers, German Shepherds, Labrador Retrievers, Pomeranians, and Miniature Pinschers. (Even though this is a thread to discuss stuff about dogs, my mom doesn't like animals, but she likes those six dog breeds and she loves orange tabby cats. Only orange tabby cats and those six dog breeds are what my mom likes. When I go to college I might get either a Pembroke Welsh Corgi, a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, a Doberman Pinscher, a Pomeranian, a French Bulldog, an American Pitbull Terrier, an Australian Shepherd, a German Shepherd, a Labrador Retriever, a Shiba Inu, a Siberian Husky, a Dachshund, a Beagle, a Miniature Pinscher, or a Golden Retriever. (These are my favorite dog breeds and I can't choose which one to pick if I had to pick one if I wanted to take one to college. I might get a corgi when I'm in college though. Corgis are my #1 favorite dog breed. BTW, I'm getting a cat this summer. We go to to the Petland in Fort Myers, Florida, the Pet Co. in Fort Myers, Florida, and the Pet Kingdom in Fort Myers, Florida to look at the cats and dogs.)

Splash
April 12th, 2017, 07:59 PM
I have a toy aussie puppy <3

Wolvesregion
April 12th, 2017, 08:00 PM
I have no dogs! BUT I WANT A
DOBERMAN PINCHER

BEAR.
April 12th, 2017, 09:49 PM
[bud (http://i.imgur.com/RXZ50NE.jpg)] [jazz (http://i.imgur.com/M7t24M2.jpg)]

enjoy some blurry pup pics

wren
April 12th, 2017, 11:05 PM
Jazz looks like my pup. XD

Brier Mane
April 14th, 2017, 02:15 PM
I say you can't go wrong with a retriever breed, personally, but I wouldn't kick a GSD off the foot of my bed, either. In my way of thinking, GSDs are the second most solid, dependable dog you can get after the retrievers.