PDA

View Full Version : Gravity Falls RP!

SkyHeart
April 12th, 2017, 01:30 PM
That's right everyone! HERE'S ANOTHER GRAVITY FALLS RP! I can thank a video of Dipper singing Hamilton for being one of the reasons that I made this XD

This is also dedicated to the lovely and wonderful Goat Mom, who made a GF RP before and I felt inspired to make one as well...

ANYWAY XD

Basically, this RP will take place in Gravity Falls, during the same times that seasons 1 and 2 happened, which is the summer of 2012.

But here's the twist...

What if those episodes never existed? What if we had to rewrite the whole series into something new?

That's right! Instead of going through the whole series, we will rewrite it and make a lot of whole new adventures in Gravity Falls!

I'll still keep key plots such as finding the journals and the eventd of Weirdmageddon (I feel like I spelt that wrong XD) and other things, but the rest is up to us to do!

You can roleplay as both canon characters and OCs, but only canon characters are limited. Some will be needed from the beginning of the RP, and others will be needed later on in the future.

Here is the form for both OC and Canon Characters!:

Form:

Name:
Species:
Sexuality:
Personality (TBRPED Accepted):
Appearance:
Powers (If species other than Human):
Opinion on Gravity Falls:
Backstory (Optional):
Role/Job:
Crush:
Other:
Questions:

(You dont have to fill out this form if you ant to be a main character, but you're free to fill it out if you want XD If you'd like to be a main character, simply ask!)

Canon Characters:

Dipper: Reserved for Sir Night Awaits
Mabel: Taken by Me
Wendy: Taken by Me
Grunkle Stan: Open
Soos: Open
Waddles: Open
Gideon: Open
Grenda: Open
Candy: Open
Pacifica: Rubinato
Bill (NYE THE SCIENCE GUY) Cipher: Rubinato
(Any others I forgot to mention, you may ask if you'd like to be them as well.)

My form is coming soon! Have fun!

Night Awaits
April 12th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Dipper and Hamilton combine well, sir XD

I'll make a form another character in a bit!

SkyHeart
April 12th, 2017, 07:23 PM
(YES THEY DO SIR XD And okie! Owo Will anyone else join? XD I still gotta make my form XD)

Hallowed Echo
April 12th, 2017, 08:52 PM
I will. What is the link to the video?

cute skeleton
April 12th, 2017, 08:55 PM
I will join once im on my computer again

SkyHeart
April 12th, 2017, 09:03 PM
(Here is the beautiful video XD https://youtu.be/aVdRpZZMGiw And YUY! Okie owo I might do my form after I take a shower.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 12th, 2017, 09:39 PM
That's right everyone! HERE'S ANOTHER GRAVITY FALLS RP! I can thank a video of Dipper singing Hamilton for being one of the reasons that I made this XD

This is also dedicated to the lovely and wonderful Goat Mom, who made a GF RP before and I felt inspired to make one as well...

ANYWAY XD

Basically, this RP will take place in Gravity Falls, during the same times that seasons 1 and 2 happened, which is the summer of 2012.

But here's the twist...

What if those episodes never existed? What if we had to rewrite the whole series into something new?

That's right! Instead of going through the whole series, we will rewrite it and make a lot of whole new adventures in Gravity Falls!

I'll still keep key plots such as finding the journals and the eventd of Weirdmageddon (I feel like I spelt that wrong XD) and other things, but the rest is up to us to do!

You can roleplay as both canon characters and OCs, but only canon characters are limited. Some will be needed from the beginning of the RP, and others will be needed later on in the future.

Form:

Name:
Species:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Backstory (Optional):
Role/Job:
Crush:
Other:
Questions:

(You dont have to fill out this form if you ant to be a main character, but you're free to fill it out if you want XD If you'd like to be a main character, simply ask!)

Canon Characters:

Pacifica: Open

Sasuke wolfheart
Unknown
They can change into a male and female
They're a demonic being that has someone ended up trapped in this world in a orb
Pansexual they are into anything
Tbrp
Human male: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Coy2DlJUMAEJfBP.jpg
Human female: http://pin.it/Z0-34Ak
Real form as male: http://orig01.deviantart.net/020d/f/2016/077/8/3/cursed_duelist_by_h1fey-d9vevoe.jpg
Real form as female: http://68.media.tumblr.com/fce5d691dd0da8394f9da575fa15df5f/tumblr_o6c6zc9FY01qflgwpo1_1280.jpg
Real form altogether: http://img08.deviantart.net/8adb/i/2015/163/4/a/wolf_adopt_auction__closed__by_xkoday-d8wrezw.png
As a male they control the darkness and bloodlust within men and using those swords to judge and kill them if needed he could even see your fears and anger though one touch of his hand and he controls the shadows themselves bending them to do whatever he blesses although he can not stand any light in his real form. As a female she uses your happiness and love to her bidding she tricks you into thinking she's everything you ever wanted but she's not using the ice, water and wind she will cut you down if you are deemed unworthy of her love well if she has any that is in her real form her weakness is fire
Together they are very big and powerful as well using the forces of both darkness and the elements of water and air but with a touch of pure hellfire he is the demon overlord but in this form he may not have many weaknesses and despite they're huge body he does love a good game of fetch if you're strong enough to throw a tree that is
They're main weakness all together is that orb that not only controls they're body but they're souls as well so anyone who has it will control them with ease of course if it breaks they will be in extreme pain and they'll lose it either you fix it with your energy or die trying so be careful
Love it!!
They don't really know what they are yes they were summoned a long time ago when kingdoms ruled but they don't know if they were summoned from hell or from some other place they know that they are a demon and they were summoned to serve but they can't help feeling that they were summoned for a other reason a much bigger reason so they roam and serve until they find that reason
They are the main butler or maid of Pacifica
Open they are into anything
Hi
Can Pacifica be they're master or does anyone else want to be they're master

rubinaito
April 12th, 2017, 09:41 PM
I CAN BE PACIFICA!

... And Bill?

Hallowed Echo
April 12th, 2017, 10:28 PM
It is really awesome!

Name: Jesse
Species: Human
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality (TBRPED Accepted): TBRP'D
Appearance: Short dusty brown hair with chocolate brown eyes. Wears a black and blue flannel shirt with jeans, a red beanie and combat boots
Powers (If species other than Human): N/A
Opinion on Gravity Falls: I love it and will miss it
Backstory (Optional): N/A
Role/Job: Works at the Mystery Shack
Crush: Open, just ask
Other: Nope
Questions: Is the job okay?

SkyHeart
April 12th, 2017, 11:09 PM
(All accepted! And sure Rubinato!)

Trashy Sky
April 12th, 2017, 11:22 PM
Name: Static
Species: Unknown
Sexuality: Demiromantic; Asexual
Personality: TBRP'ed
Appearance: Static has a pale colored complexion that stretches across his 5'5" tall body, along with freckles that coat his cheeks, nose, ears, and back of his neck. His hair sticks straight up and out on its end in a messy, short, fashion. It's colored a whitish-purple, making it look like his hair has layers of color to it. His eyes, are the oddest part of him though. They're full of static. Like when you turn the tv onto a channel that doesn't exist, what's shown on the screen is the moving pictures that are his eyes. Though, they don't make any noise like the television would. Static wears only long sleeves, always covering up his t-shirts with some kind of jacket. Though, the jacket could vary from day to day. He also only wears pants, as shorts are just weird. Along with normal sneaker-like shoes, he seems to be almost ordinary. If it wasn't for the static in his eyes, he'd look pretty human.
Powers: Static can control electronics, teleport, and potentially "multiverse jump" (where he can teleport from universe to universe, but this isn't used often)
Opinion on Gravity Falls: He doesn't really care for it
Backstory (Optional): too lazy
Role/Job: None, he's a passerby for the moment
Crush: Open(?)
Other: Nah
Questions: nope

SkyHeart
April 12th, 2017, 11:22 PM
Name: Emily

Sexuality: Straight
Personality (TBRPED Accepted): Emily is a kind and friendly girl who enjoys having fun and going on adventures. She's nearly obsessed with discovering and exploring the mysteries of Gravity Falls. She tries to be brave when she has to, but she sometimes can't handle pressure and can be a coward at times.

Appearance: Emily is short with light skin and light brown hair that goes down to her back. Some strands of hair also go over her shoulders as well. To match her hair, she also has light brown eyes. She's skinny, and for her outfit, Emily has two clips that intersect each other, in which one is light blue and the other is a dark blue. She also wears a striped shirt that is both light blue and dark blue, with the sleeves wrapping around her shoulders while a dark blue tank top can be seen slightly underneath her shirt, as well as the straps. She also wears jean shorts, and light blue and white sneakers to finish it off.

Powers (If species other than Human): N/A

Opinion on Gravity Falls: She loves it! The lore, mysteries, everything!

Backstory (Optional):Emily is not from Gravity Falls, but she has family members who live there. Her parents have to go to the other side of the world to do something every summer, so she has to stay with her aunt and uncle in GF. Every time she's there, she gets more interested in the strange things she sees around her.

Role/Job: Emily works at the Mystery Shack

Crush: *COUGH* DIPPER PINES *COUGHING INTENSIFIES AND CHOKES WHILE ROLLING AROUND* XD

Other: Emily will soon get a katana from the Shack that will help her in her adventures.

Questions: NEIN

(I'm too lazy to make forms for Mabel and Wendy XD I guess I'll also be Grunkle Stan for now XD)

SkyHeart
April 12th, 2017, 11:23 PM
(Accepted! And sure XD)

Slash-GNR
April 13th, 2017, 11:21 AM
Name: Ronan
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality (TBRPED Accepted): TBRD
Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9HASc3WDmSwebs7a1vsPA6xlIfo8pp lhhMRsPGHx5FMChM6l4 (She is short and stocky build with brown hair, side bangs, and she tends to wear hoodies and sweat pants or basketball shorts AKA Tom boy)
Powers (If species other than Human): None
Opinion on Gravity Falls: She loves it!
Backstory (Optional): TBRD
Role/Job: She works at the mystery shack
Crush: Sasukewolf (madness) can u bring in Winter or Rain?
Other: I am crying... this rp is so beautiful
Questions: Nope

SkyHeart
April 13th, 2017, 04:48 PM
(Accepted!)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 13th, 2017, 07:26 PM
To slash sorry not this time Sasuke is going solo!!! XD) can we start or wait some more?)

SkyHeart
April 13th, 2017, 08:05 PM
(I would like to wait for Night :3)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 13th, 2017, 08:05 PM
K :3)

Night Awaits
April 13th, 2017, 08:06 PM

I'm here! We're starting now? :3

SkyHeart
April 13th, 2017, 09:07 PM
(YES XD LET'S START!)

SkyHeart
April 14th, 2017, 08:56 AM
(I'll start off XD)

Mabel bounced up and down on chairs with excitement as she looked through all the windows, leaving her bags with Dipper as she let her excitement overwhelm her. "Are there you excited, Dipper?! We're gonna have so much fun over there!" She laughed as she rolled around the bus a little before standing up as best as she could, looking at some chairs. "But in the meantime, wanna see what's under the seats again?" The twin smiled, already lifting up a seat with an "Oooh!"

Wendy was at the Mystery Shack, neglecting the world around her just to focus on a magazine she was reading. She sat back in her chair near the cash register, with her feet kicked up to the counter.

Emily entered the area from the hallway with a yawn, as she rubbed her sleepy eyes. "Morning, Wendy." She said as she got to work, grabbing a broom and sweeping. The girl had to straighten up a little, wincing in pain. "My back hurts... again."

"Morning, Emily." Wendy looked away from her magazine, looking at the younger girl. "Dude, you really need to stand up to Stan about that cramped room he gave you."

"I know.. but there's nowhere else for me to sleep." Emily replied as she continued sweeping. "Besides, I have to accept what I get. I'm not mean..." She sighed.

Wendy laughed and looked at her magazine. "Don't mind me, I'm just taking a break. I'll get back to work later."

Hallowed Echo
April 14th, 2017, 09:52 AM
Jesse walked through the door of the Mystery Shack. "Hey, Wendy and Emily." He said, walking over to the register. He bent his back to place his elbows on the counter. "Stan up yet?" He asked.

rubinaito
April 14th, 2017, 01:14 PM
Pacifica was in her room, humming as she brushed her hair.

(Sasuke, Pacifica x Sasuke?)

goddess of ducks
April 14th, 2017, 01:35 PM
Name: Brayden Blutende
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality (TBRPED Accepted): She's adventurous and fun locing, not backing away from danger and risks, she can be super nerdy at times as well.
Appearance: http://data.whicdn.com/images/66630060/large.jpg
Powers (If species other than Human): None
Opinion on Gravity Falls: She thinks it's cool, strange at times, but loves it
Backstory (Optional): Nothin' special, if it comes out it'll be through RP
Role/Job: Just a person xp but she's a teen so she doesn't have a job
Crush: Maybe she could crush on Dipper? He doesn't have to like her back
Other: idk....O WAIT when we get to it, can I be Grunkle Ford?
Questions: *le shrug*

SkyHeart
April 14th, 2017, 01:55 PM
(Accepted! XD And Brayden's gonna have major competition with Emily because she has a crush on Dipper too XDD And sure!) "Hey, Jesse." Emily waved at him. "What's up, Jesse?" Wendy greeted him, still focused on her magazine. "I haven't seen him up since I came here." The teenager responded before standing up and approaching the vending machine. Wendy placed her money in the slot as she pressed the buttons. "By the way, did you guys hear that Stan's nephew and niece are coming today? The old man couldn't stop talking about them all week." She said. Emily perked up. "Niece and nephew?" She asked, feeling interested.

rubinaito
April 14th, 2017, 02:01 PM
-slides Misty in-

Misty walked in, the door ringing. "Hey, Wendy." She greeted her friend, hopping onto the counter and grabbed a magazine. She was barely 14, old enough to hang with Wendy and her friends without feeling out of place. She waved briefly at Emily and Jesse as she flipped through a magazine.

Pacifica lowered her hairbrush, staring into the mirror with a frown. She hated looking younger than she really was- she was sixteen, not twelve. She shook her head, and got up. No matter what she did, everyone assumed that she was a little kid. Even her parents.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 14th, 2017, 02:20 PM
Pacifica was in her room, humming as she brushed her hair.

(Sasuke, Pacifica x Sasuke?)
Hmmm depends is she old enough for him XD ) either way yes!!) Sasuke knocks on the door " my lady I've brought you tea" they were in his male form so his voice was husky and dark but it was enough to steal the hearts of many

Hallowed Echo
April 14th, 2017, 02:20 PM
"Niece and nephew? I didn't know he had a niece or nephew, let alone siblings. Maybe he is just excited to have some family around." Jesse said. He waved back at Misty, and fished a book out of his bag. He opened the book and began to read, tuning out his surroundings.

rubinaito
April 14th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Pacifica's eyes brightened. "Come in, Sasuke." She said, turning in her chair.

(So, I have a plot idea. Pacifica falls for Sasuke, and doesn't know that he likes her back. Because she wants to actually look her age for his sake, she makes a deal with Bill that backfires on her, turning her into Bill's puppet. Sasuke saves Pacifica, and we'll go from there?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 14th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Pacifica's eyes brightened. "Come in, Sasuke." She said, turning in her chair.

(So, I have a plot idea. Pacifica falls for Sasuke, and doesn't know that he likes her back. Because she wants to actually look her age for his sake, she makes a deal with Bill that backfires on her, turning her into Bill's puppet. Sasuke saves Pacifica, and we'll go from there?)
Yes!) Sasuke comes in with a tray of tea and some sweets, like usual his eyes were closed but his expression calm and kind as ever " forgive should I have came in with my female form ?"

Night Awaits
April 14th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Dipper glanced at his twin, not really up to playing this game since he felt quite nervous. Why, exactly? Because this summer was going to be different. This time, their parents wanted them to get fresh air, so they shipped them to Gravity Falls, Oregon where their Great Uncle Stan lives. They didn't even know the old man, but they were told that he turned his house into a tourist trap called the Mystery Shack, probably the only way to gather money. Dipper only sighed and gave Mabel a smile, it was quite amazing that his twin was always so hyper and cheerful. It was ironic that they were twins, even though they're complete opposites. Mabel is always cheerful and loud while Dipper on the other hand was awkward and nervous. Most of the time, anyways. His thoughts were pushed aside when he noticed that they were in Gravity Falls now, judging by the sign that they passed by.

rubinaito
April 14th, 2017, 02:46 PM
"Oh! No, Sasuke, you're fine! I'm dressed!" She blushed, taking the tray from Sasuke and setting it onto her desk. "Gosh, you're so polite." She smiled up at him, mentally cursing at herself for being so weird... Not to mention, short. And tiny. And looking four years younger than she really was.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 14th, 2017, 02:51 PM
"Oh! No, Sasuke, you're fine! I'm dressed!" She blushed, taking the tray from Sasuke and setting it onto her desk. "Gosh, you're so polite." She smiled up at him, mentally cursing at herself for being so weird... Not to mention, short. And tiny. And looking four years younger than she really was.
Sasuke laughs softly " forgive I learned that females are usually calmer with a other female around " he says laughing softly as he begins to bow to her " is there anything else you need?" He says smiling kindly

rubinaito
April 14th, 2017, 03:06 PM
"Not that I can think of," Pacifica said doubtfully, before her eyes brightened. "Oh! Did you find that book?" She was talking about the diary she had with the golden hand on the cover that not even Sasuke was allowed to see that Gideon had stolen.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 14th, 2017, 03:11 PM
Sasuke nods as he pulls it out " yep the boy needs to find better places to hide things " he says handing it to her. He was smiling at her as if he could see though his closed eyes but only a rare few know of the real him and his demonic self

rubinaito
April 14th, 2017, 03:24 PM
"Good." Pacifica sounded relieved, and she smiled back at Sasuke. "Hey, since you're a demon... What can you tell me about the dream demon Bill Cipher?" The room seemed to grow colder at the mention of his name as Pacifica clutched her diary to her chest.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 14th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Sasuke tilts his head " why the sudden interest if I may ask ? But if you must know that demon is as you know a dream demon able to make deals to grant every wish of course with a price or a horrible side effect do not make a deal with him at all costs?" He says in a very serious voice

rubinaito
April 14th, 2017, 03:31 PM
"I was watching a video about Gravity Falls lore and his name came up, that's all." Pacifica said quickly. "Um, anyways... I'll call for you later? Okay, bye!" She pushed him out and locked the door behind him, looking at the book with determination. It was a foolish desire, but it was important to Pacifica. She grabbed her chalk, cleared the floor, and began drawing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 14th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Sasuke nods slowly as he changes into a female and walks off to make some dinner. Many of the males stared at the now female Sasuke as she walks past

SkyHeart
April 14th, 2017, 03:53 PM
"Hey, Misty! What's up?" Wendy asked her friend with a smile, brightening up a little, taking her eyes off of the magazine to look at her slightly younger friend. Emily smiled and waved at Misty before continuing to sweep the floor. "Yeah, I guess he is excited." Wendy told Jesse. "I'm sure they're cool."

Mabel smiled at Dipper before brightening up as soon as she saw the sign for Gravity Falls. "We're almost here!" She exclaimed with a smile as she pressed her face against a window, her eyes enchanted by everything that passed by. "I'm so excited!" The twin squealed and ran around in the bus, tripping with a scream as soon as the bus came to an abrupt stop. "I'm okay!"

rubinaito
April 14th, 2017, 04:19 PM
A sudden flash filled Pacifica's room, and she found herself in a greyscale version of reality. Her eyes were drawn to a triangular figure staring right at her with one, giant eye. "Well, that was quicker than I expected." Pacifica said nonchalantly, going through the pages of the book before placing it in her bag. "You're Bill Cipher, correct?" She inquired, folding her hands neatly behind her back.

"You are.... Correct." Bill observed, taking a humanoid shape and landing in front of her. "Pleasure to meet you, Pacifica Northwest." He kept his own hands folded behind his back. One of his eyes were covered with a black, triangular eye patch, and he wore a pleasant looking yellow vest over a white button shirt and black slacks. He took a moment to adjust his tie, before smiling at Pacifica. "My my my, aren't you a beauty?" He snapped his fingers, and Pacifica found herself taller, and looking more her age. Pacifica gasped, blinking in surprise as Bill tipped her head up, his nimble fingers below her chin. "Yes..." Suddenly his grip tightened, and his lip curled into a sneer.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRw5DAonmCbBmWQh2Zp5B4h3h-lYzafTnBuqgGFty1S9vxtMJH13TzqXsU

"You mortals are so obsessed with your looks, and yourselves." His grip tightened. "What was the deal that you made with my brother to make him your servant?" His eye flickered with red, before he dropped Pacifica. His smile returned, and he crossed his hands behind his back once more. "No matter. I can tell you want to make a deal. You want to look like your age, correct?"

"Y-yeah." Pacifica looked at herself.

"Alright then!" Bill laughed. "I'll do you one even better. You can look your age and I'll be your eternal servant in the mortal world if you do one simple little thing..." He leaned forward with a sadistic grin. "You become my little puppet, Northwest."

Pacifica froze, blinking. She could have everything she wanted... as long as she became a slave to Bill. She swallowed.

Bill extended a hand covered in blue flames, the flickering light casting cruel shadows onto his face.

Pacifica took his hand, and they shook.

--

Pacifica opened her eyes, and found that she was taller than before.Her clothes felt tight, and she looked to see herself wearing kid's clothes on a normal teenage body. She blinked in surprise, twisting to look at herself in the mirror. Her eyes widened, and she touched her golden locks which fell to her waist in a beautiful wave. A knock sounded at the door, and she turned to see a young man with blonde hair and wearing a butler's suit with a yellow flower in the pocket holding out a tray with a card. A credit card. "Would you like to go shopping, madame?" Bill smiled.

Trashy Sky
April 14th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Static stayed far from people as possible, the hood on his jacket up and over his head. He let his face look at the ground to cover up his eyes, making sure the orbs of moving static wouldn't be seen by anyone. The pale-skinned male just walked at a nice pace through the forest surrounding the town he had stumbled into earlier this week. Static found it to hold an odd vibe, and ever since he teleported into whatever universe this was, he found it intriguing enough to stay longer than a day. He wasn't exactly sure what he'd do here, seeing how the town was filled with the scum known as humans. They'd probably kill him, or at least ridicule him, for the way his eyes are or the fact that he was nothing like them unless you count the outside. Not looking where he was going, as he continued to face the ground, Static bumped into a sign. It said something along the lines of 'Mystery Shack! This way!' and an arrow pointing along a trail Static hadn't known about. Though, Static wasn't exactly sure what the first words said and only understood the arrow's meaning. His sight was never made for reading things. Keeping his head down, Static moved to follow the arrow and the trail to where it led. He soon came upon the Mystery Shack, looking up with his static-filled eyes to see the same blurry symbols across the top of the building. "This must be it, I guess..." Static whispered in his deep an scratchy voice, sounding as if his voice was the personification of the static noise that happens when you turn the television to the wrong channel. Looking down once more, to cover up his eyes, Static was slowly making his way towards the building.
(mmm does anyone want to do anything with Static? he's open for anything really.)

rubinaito
April 14th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Static stayed far from people as possible, the hood on his jacket up and over his head. He let his face look at the ground to cover up his eyes, making sure the orbs of moving static wouldn't be seen by anyone. The pale-skinned male just walked at a nice pace through the forest surrounding the town he had stumbled into earlier this week. Static found it to hold an odd vibe, and ever since he teleported into whatever universe this was, he found it intriguing enough to stay longer than a day. He wasn't exactly sure what he'd do here, seeing how the town was filled with the scum known as humans. They'd probably kill him, or at least ridicule him, for the way his eyes are or the fact that he was nothing like them unless you count the outside. Not looking where he was going, as he continued to face the ground, Static bumped into a sign. It said something along the lines of 'Mystery Shack! This way!' and an arrow pointing along a trail Static hadn't known about. Though, Static wasn't exactly sure what the first words said and only understood the arrow's meaning. His sight was never made for reading things. Keeping his head down, Static moved to follow the arrow and the trail to where it led. He soon came upon the Mystery Shack, looking up with his static-filled eyes to see the same blurry symbols across the top of the building. "This must be it, I guess..." Static whispered in his deep an scratchy voice, sounding as if his voice was the personification of the static noise that happens when you turn the television to the wrong channel. Looking down once more, to cover up his eyes, Static was slowly making his way towards the building.
(mmm does anyone want to do anything with Static? he's open for anything really.)

(Could Static be searching for someone who got lost in this universe that he once knew (Misty) and finds her in the Mystery Shack as a human instead of who she used to be, and in trying to figure out if Misty really is Misty, she falls for him?)

Misty swung her feet, and her ears pricked slightly as she heard footsteps approaching.

Trashy Sky
April 14th, 2017, 06:10 PM
(Could Static be searching for someone who got lost in this universe that he once knew (Misty) and finds her in the Mystery Shack as a human instead of who she used to be, and in trying to figure out if Misty really is Misty, she falls for him?)

Misty swung her feet, and her ears pricked slightly as she heard footsteps approaching.
(that could get complicated seeing how Static isn't one that knows people, as he comes from a place that isn't a universe nor a void and it's hard for him to meet people. but it could work if i twist some things up. explain some more of Misty to me so i can try to make this work hah)

Static moved into the building, barely looking around as he felt the vibes from other living beings also in the area. He instantly moved off to the side, trying to avoid the other beings from what he felt in the air. Maybe he could find some kind of radio or television to sit near, the ever-continuing static sent out from some of those always seemed to calm him.

rubinaito
April 14th, 2017, 06:24 PM
(Let's see...

Misty is a young woman that has barely turned 14 in human years, and hangs out with Wendy's "gang". She works with Wendy in the Mystery Shack, and has a really close bond with her. She is rather artistic, and enjoys reading as a hobby. She, in trying to fit in with Wendy and the others, can be quite strong for her small height due to long days spent trying to be physically fit enough like Wendy to do things that the others usually do. However, she doesn't have a great stamina.

From what I can see of Static, he is a personified version of something that simply exists. So matter where you are, there are still the concept of radio waves that can create static. Since I don't know much about Static, I would guess that he simply is the personification of static whilst in the human world, but when in other places and such he takes different forms that resemble that area.

Misty, if we go through with this, would be similar to that. She would simply be an idea of something, since her personality and her actual self doesn't match up with any physically possible items. Describing her as a bucket of paint, for example, isn't a creative way to describe her. So where Static comes from, she would be an idea instead of something made of atoms and cells. So, Misty could be a similar being like him, but she has lost all memory of that since joining the human world and becoming a proper human.

However, another course that we could take is that Static could be looking for the space-time anomaly that is the device in Grunkle Stan's workshop, and happens to come across Misty who happens to befriend him and eventually fall for him in a romantic way. That would be a lot simpler, correct?

Yet another course is that Misty could be the owner of something that Static is looking for, and Static (since I don't think he has a very good idea of human social qualities) breaks into her home to find it, only to be confronted by Misty and we could take things from there.

Of course, you could also have ideas far more simpler than this that we could also use. (I've been watching too much Film/Game Theory today ;/ )

Trashy Sky
April 14th, 2017, 06:47 PM
(Let's see...

Misty is a young woman that has barely turned 14 in human years, and hangs out with Wendy's "gang". She works with Wendy in the Mystery Shack, and has a really close bond with her. She is rather artistic, and enjoys reading as a hobby. She, in trying to fit in with Wendy and the others, can be quite strong for her small height due to long days spent trying to be physically fit enough like Wendy to do things that the others usually do. However, she doesn't have a great stamina.

From what I can see of Static, he is a personified version of something that simply exists. So matter where you are, there are still the concept of radio waves that can create static. Since I don't know much about Static, I would guess that he simply is the personification of static whilst in the human world, but when in other places and such he takes different forms that resemble that area.

Misty, if we go through with this, would be similar to that. She would simply be an idea of something, since her personality and her actual self doesn't match up with any physically possible items. Describing her as a bucket of paint, for example, isn't a creative way to describe her. So where Static comes from, she would be an idea instead of something made of atoms and cells. So, Misty could be a similar being like him, but she has lost all memory of that since joining the human world and becoming a proper human.

However, another course that we could take is that Static could be looking for the space-time anomaly that is the device in Grunkle Stan's workshop, and happens to come across Misty who happens to befriend him and eventually fall for him in a romantic way. That would be a lot simpler, correct?

Yet another course is that Misty could be the owner of something that Static is looking for, and Static (since I don't think he has a very good idea of human social qualities) breaks into her home to find it, only to be confronted by Misty and we could take things from there.

Of course, you could also have ideas far more simpler than this that we could also use. (I've been watching too much Film/Game Theory today ;/ )
(ah i see, let me just explain Static for you hah

Static is an anomaly in itself, coming from a place that was never meant to support life. He comes from some version of a void, where all the excess static (radio waves, television waves, ect) from all the universes gather. It's a way for the multiverse to rid itself of this to make space for more. Static showed up around five or so years after humans first broadcasted radio waves, which makes him around 100 years in human years. Though, since aging doesn't exactly happen in the place where the static gathers, he's been the same ever since his body materialized out of excess static.

He can see the wavelengths of everyone and everything, as everything does emit some kind of radiation or other things. Though, his vision also detects the certain nature of a person which can cause their figure to turn a deep color and blocks Static's way of actually seeing what they look like. It's not often that this happens, but it's a defense mechanism that evolved from his low vision over time. Being able to see wavelengths is why he is able to control electronics, as their wavelengths are the largest out of most things.

Static had only figured out how to jump from universe to universe not that long ago, but long enough to where he's been to many different ones. He's more of an anomaly when he leaves his static home, and tries not to bring attention onto himself because of that. He knows that any being who can sense an anomaly, either by it's own nature or created technology, could track him down and try to kill and/or capture him for their own reasons. This gives him terrible anxiety and panic attacks at times, and he's very hard to talk to and it's hard to get his trust. It's another reason why he doesn't try to spend more than one day in one universe.

The concept of static isn't known in every universe, but it's there. Which is why Static can exist, and why he tries to stay away from universes who haven't figured out the concept or have less of it than others. He keeps mostly the same form, as it's hard to change what he really is.

Static isn't originally a Gravity Falls OC, which is why it'd be hard to mold him in here without giving him some kind of plot as he knows no one. Though, it could work out. I'm not sure it would work out with what you first had in mind, seeing how Misty could not physically come from where Static comes from. The other two ideas could work but I don't believe that Static would be looking for anything, as he has no need to. I'm not good with ideas, but an outside source would most likely be needed for these two to work ah.)

rubinaito
April 14th, 2017, 06:54 PM
(Well, in fitting him into the GF universe, perhaps the anomaly machine in Stan's workshop could, when activated, disturb/destroy/disrupt/any-other-D-words-possible, Static's home which could potentially destroy Static himself?

Or maybe Static and Misty happen to bump into each other, and things go form that route. Again, too much film/game theory :/ )

Trashy Sky
April 14th, 2017, 07:10 PM
(Well, in fitting him into the GF universe, perhaps the anomaly machine in Stan's workshop could, when activated, disturb/destroy/disrupt/any-other-D-words-possible, Static's home which could potentially destroy Static himself?

Or maybe Static and Misty happen to bump into each other, and things go form that route. Again, too much film/game theory :/ )
(That could end up working, I'm not sure.

That could work honestly, but I do like the ideas you had i just don't think they'd fit with Static hah.)

rubinaito
April 14th, 2017, 07:25 PM
XD Maybe we could just have Misty and Static get to know each other.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 14th, 2017, 07:31 PM
A sudden flash filled Pacifica's room, and she found herself in a greyscale version of reality. Her eyes were drawn to a triangular figure staring right at her with one, giant eye. "Well, that was quicker than I expected." Pacifica said nonchalantly, going through the pages of the book before placing it in her bag. "You're Bill Cipher, correct?" She inquired, folding her hands neatly behind her back.

"You are.... Correct." Bill observed, taking a humanoid shape and landing in front of her. "Pleasure to meet you, Pacifica Northwest." He kept his own hands folded behind his back. One of his eyes were covered with a black, triangular eye patch, and he wore a pleasant looking yellow vest over a white button shirt and black slacks. He took a moment to adjust his tie, before smiling at Pacifica. "My my my, aren't you a beauty?" He snapped his fingers, and Pacifica found herself taller, and looking more her age. Pacifica gasped, blinking in surprise as Bill tipped her head up, his nimble fingers below her chin. "Yes..." Suddenly his grip tightened, and his lip curled into a sneer.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRw5DAonmCbBmWQh2Zp5B4h3h-lYzafTnBuqgGFty1S9vxtMJH13TzqXsU

"You mortals are so obsessed with your looks, and yourselves." His grip tightened. "What was the deal that you made with my brother to make him your servant?" His eye flickered with red, before he dropped Pacifica. His smile returned, and he crossed his hands behind his back once more. "No matter. I can tell you want to make a deal. You want to look like your age, correct?"

"Y-yeah." Pacifica looked at herself.

"Alright then!" Bill laughed. "I'll do you one even better. You can look your age and I'll be your eternal servant in the mortal world if you do one simple little thing..." He leaned forward with a sadistic grin. "You become my little puppet, Northwest."

Pacifica froze, blinking. She could have everything she wanted... as long as she became a slave to Bill. She swallowed.

Bill extended a hand covered in blue flames, the flickering light casting cruel shadows onto his face.

Pacifica took his hand, and they shook.

--

Pacifica opened her eyes, and found that she was taller than before.Her clothes felt tight, and she looked to see herself wearing kid's clothes on a normal teenage body. She blinked in surprise, twisting to look at herself in the mirror. Her eyes widened, and she touched her golden locks which fell to her waist in a beautiful wave. A knock sounded at the door, and she turned to see a young man with blonde hair and wearing a butler's suit with a yellow flower in the pocket holding out a tray with a card. A credit card. "Would you like to go shopping, madame?" Bill smiled.
Sasuke walks back to Pacificas room with a box of little toys she made, he smells the air and growls softly dropping the box and walking towards her room " bill!! I know you're here" she says in a powerful dark female voice he opens the door and sees bill and Pacifica. Her eyes still closed but her growl dangerous " my lady what did you do?"

Slash-GNR
April 14th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Ronan sat in a chair outside the mystery shack. She had her feet propped up on the railing and her bangs in her face. She was chewing some gum as she closed her eyes.

rubinaito
April 14th, 2017, 07:35 PM
(Hold on, I was hoping that Sasuke wouldn't realize until Bill began using Pacifica.)

Bill blinked. "Bill?" He sounded genuinely confused. "I believe you're mistaking me for someone else, sir. My name is William, but some people do call me Will." He looked to Pacifica.

Pacifica blinked. "Sasuke, I didn't do anything." She said softly. Her eyes locked with Sasuke's despite her eyes appearing closed. "You do believe me, right?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 14th, 2017, 07:42 PM
(Hold on, I was hoping that Sasuke wouldn't realize until Bill began using Pacifica.)

Bill blinked. "Bill?" He sounded genuinely confused. "I believe you're mistaking me for someone else, sir. My name is William, but some people do call me Will." He looked to Pacifica.

Pacifica blinked. "Sasuke, I didn't do anything." She said softly. Her eyes locked with Sasuke's despite her eyes appearing closed. "You do believe me, right?"
Okay! Don't worry remember his eyes are closed so he can't know for sure!) Sasuke sighs softly in relief " oh forgive seems like age is sneaking up to me " she bows to Pacifica " forgive me for that I just thought I smelled him ..." he says calmly but very apologetic. She turns to will " forgive me but may I ask why are you here" she asks confused

rubinaito
April 14th, 2017, 08:56 PM
"I was hired this morning by Miss Northwest's parents, sir." 'Will' explained, his now blue eyes glaring at Sasuke briefly before returning to normal. "You are her butler, and I am to be her right-hand servant."

Pacifica nodded, unease settling in her stomach. Apparently Sasuke knew Bill personally... "That is correct... Will and I were about to go shopping for some new clothes, do you want to come with...?" She sounded uncertain.

SkyHeart
April 14th, 2017, 09:41 PM
(Boop for Night Awaits )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 14th, 2017, 09:57 PM
"I was hired this morning by Miss Northwest's parents, sir." 'Will' explained, his now blue eyes glaring at Sasuke briefly before returning to normal. "You are her butler, and I am to be her right-hand servant."

Pacifica nodded, unease settling in her stomach. Apparently Sasuke knew Bill personally... "That is correct... Will and I were about to go shopping for some new clothes, do you want to come with...?" She sounded uncertain.
Sasuke nods " I see sure but I believe I won't be much help with it but I can carry everything "

rubinaito
April 14th, 2017, 10:08 PM
"That'll work." Pacifica said, and 'William' leaned out of the open window, snapping his fingers and creating a limo outside. "We'll go now, I suppose." She brushed past Sasuke, feeling a shiver down her spine as she did.

-brief timeskip-

Pacifica had picked out so many clothing that Will had bought for her with "money". She felt sorta bad, and made sure to give them a 110% tip for their services so that if the money disappeared.. Well, at least it was still payed for. Will gave her a short glare, and Pacifica felt a little creeped out and a little scared. As they made their way out to the car, Pacifica stopped and pecked him on the cheek. "Thank you." She said softly, blushing in embarrasment and rushing into the car.

Will sneered slightly. Pacifica was his... He would let his toy believe she had a chance with him, for now.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 14th, 2017, 10:14 PM
"That'll work." Pacifica said, and 'William' leaned out of the open window, snapping his fingers and creating a limo outside. "We'll go now, I suppose." She brushed past Sasuke, feeling a shiver down her spine as she did.

-brief timeskip-

Pacifica had picked out so many clothing that Will had bought for her with "money". She felt sorta bad, and made sure to give them a 110% tip for their services so that if the money disappeared.. Well, at least it was still payed for. Will gave her a short glare, and Pacifica felt a little creeped out and a little scared. As they made their way out to the car, Pacifica stopped and pecked him on the cheek. "Thank you." She said softly, blushing in embarrasment and rushing into the car.

Will sneered slightly. Pacifica was his... He would let his toy believe she had a chance with him, for now.
Sasuke carried a lot of clothes with ease. He smiles at her " it's what I do " he says as he begins to put them into the back of the car " is that all or is there more?" He asks kindly

rubinaito
April 14th, 2017, 10:23 PM
"That would be all." Will replied smoothly. "Shall we head back, Madame Pacifica?"

Pacifica stammered, blushing. "I-uh-I-Yes. Yes." She was still gazing at Sasuke with a bit of a blush, but that had snapped her out of it. "Thank you, Sasuke, William." She closed her eyes, steadying her breathing. Everything would be fine.

-second brief time skip-

Everything would not be fine. After Sasuke had left to attend his other duties, Bill had cast a silencing spell over the room and had Pacifica chained to the wall. He sneered at her cruely, tilting her chin up with an evil glint in his eyes. "Alright, Northwest." He whispered. "Time to fufill your end of the deal." He pulled out a knife, and the blade pierced Pacifica's skin. He began carving a triangle into Pacifica's back, lifting up her shirt here and there, just to make sure it looked right. Wiping the blood off, he licked his thumb. "There, now you're mine." He hissed in her ear, and Pacifica fell to the floor, weeping. Bill watched without emotion, and finally Pacifica stopped her crying. Bill snapped his fingers, and the sound barrier vanished.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 14th, 2017, 10:30 PM
Sasuke now in his male form was cleaning up some books but felt a strange feeling of ... pain. He touches his chest and thinks for a bit " .... my lady " he says as he begins to walk towards her room he begins to knock on the door " my lady are you alright?" He asks worriedly

rubinaito
April 14th, 2017, 10:41 PM
"I'm fine I... I tripped over a table leg." Pacifica said softly. She had tried to tell Sasuke what was happening, but her own mouth had betrayed her. She looked over to see Bill watching her coldly. "Will's in here helping me out. You don't need to worry, Sasuke."

Bill picked up Pacifica, sneering at her as he put her on the bed. "Remember, Northwest. Not a word to your little boyfriend." He said softly in her ear, unheard by Sasuke. He opened the door for Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 14th, 2017, 10:45 PM
Sasukes shadow moved a bit but calmed down when the door was open " will do me a favor and leave." He opens his eye a bit showing blood red and black eye it was dangerous and held power and pure evil " now" he says dangerously cold

rubinaito
April 14th, 2017, 10:55 PM
"Yes, sir." Will bowed, leaving the room and allowing Sasuke to enter.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 14th, 2017, 11:07 PM
"Yes, sir." Will bowed, leaving the room and allowing Sasuke to enter.
Sasuke nods as he closes the door and locks it. His eyes closed again as he looks at her " did he do anything? Are you okay? Do you need medical care?" He asks worriedly

rubinaito
April 14th, 2017, 11:13 PM
"I-" Pacifica cut herself off, and she buried her face in his shirt. "Back." She choked out. She pulled it up to show the massive triangle on her back, with a message scratched in.

Seems like my little puppet is doing exactly what she needs to do... Oh yes, Sasuke. I'm back, and your little girlfriend is my toy now.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 14th, 2017, 11:16 PM
Sasuke opens his eyes and they were glowing madly with anger. He pulls her shirt down ".......call him here" he looks at her dangerously " now" he says coldly as shadows were beginning to move aggressively around him " what was the deal? Didn't I warned you? Why did you do it!?"

rubinaito
April 14th, 2017, 11:20 PM
Pacifica cried slightly. "I just wanted to look my age for once, and he took advantage of it." She closed her eyes tightly. "Bill, come here please." She whispered.

Bill appeared next to Pacfica, smiling darkly at Sasuke. A blue chain snaked from his hand to her neck, and he pulled her close. "You can't touch her, Sasuke." He purred. "She's mine now." He ran a hand through her hair, and Pacifica twitched in pain. Her eyes dulled down, now in a trance.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 14th, 2017, 11:23 PM
Sasuke laughs darkly " seems like you have forgotten brother " his eyes glowed madly as he changes into his true form swords appeared around him ready to strike " I don't listen to dead men" he says with a flick of his fingers the swords immediately go after bill as shadows begins to grab onto Pacifica

rubinaito
April 14th, 2017, 11:26 PM
Bill merely waved the swords away. "Pacifica has given me access to this world, brother." He said coolly. "While I am currently trapped in Gravity Falls, I am still more powerful than you. However..." He waved his hand. "You may take her, for now. I will call upon my puppet when I need her." He vanished in a spray of golden light, and Pacifica blinked her eyes open.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 14th, 2017, 11:30 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as he looks at her ... it was true bill was more powerful and Sasuke was not thanks to the orb Sasuke is trapped in he can't even use his true form for long he can't even leave the house without his master by his side ..." my lady I need you to help me with something... .." he looks at her as he changes back into a normal human " ... break this bond between me and you it's the only way I could set you free by letting me free as well "

rubinaito
April 14th, 2017, 11:36 PM
Pacifica nodded, looking down. She took the red orb out of her drawer, ignoring the tears streaking down her cheeks. "Sasuke, I'm so, so sorry for making a deal with Bill, I... I..." She shut her eyes tightly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 14th, 2017, 11:40 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed softly " ... it's okay just.. let me go for now we'll talk about that when I get back after killing that fool ""

rubinaito
April 14th, 2017, 11:45 PM
Pacifica nodded, releasing the orb. It floated into the air, before shooting into Sasuke's chest, returning back to the Demon's chest. "Be careful, Sasuke." She said softly.

Bill yawned as he felt his brother's presence return to the dreamscape. Finally, a real challenge.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 15th, 2017, 10:43 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed madly " don't worry I'll always come back " he says as he cuts open a portal and walks through it ending up in bills world " now then let's do this " he takes a deep breath and roars loudly calling for bill

rubinaito
April 15th, 2017, 10:48 AM
(Now remember, Bill still needs to be alive to mess with the rest of Gravity Falls :3 )

Bill chuckled, appearing behind his brother. "That girl has weakened you." He purred. "We used to be unstoppable, just the two of us ruling over the world. Why succumb to that foolish girl, when you can rejoin me and wreak havoc against the mortals?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 15th, 2017, 11:31 AM
(Now remember, Bill still needs to be alive to mess with the rest of Gravity Falls :3 )

Bill chuckled, appearing behind his brother. "That girl has weakened you." He purred. "We used to be unstoppable, just the two of us ruling over the world. Why succumb to that foolish girl, when you can rejoin me and wreak havoc against the mortals?"
K!) Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously " no that girl has not weakened me she has taught me the wonders of humanity besides-" his eyes glowed madly as shadows began to move to towards him " you're the reason why I ended up trapped in the first place!!" He says as he begins to change into his huge one true form

wickedvirtues
April 15th, 2017, 11:43 AM

ANYWAY XD

But here's the twist...

Form:

Name:
Species:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Backstory (Optional):
Role/Job:
Crush:
Other:
Questions:

Canon Characters:

Pacifica: Rubinato
Bill (NYE THE SCIENCE GUY) Cipher: Rubinato

SkyHeart
Name: Piper Matthews
Sexuality: Asexual
Personality (TBRPED Accepted): Shy, awkward, sometimes sarcastic, silly, introverted
Appearance: http://t02.deviantart.net/VmuD83x4HYmaClvZLPIwkc5Zw94=/fit-in/700x350/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre08/e1c5/th/pre/f/2016/296/7/f/headphones_by_bloodlinev-dalyh56.png
Powers (If species other than Human): N/A/ No powers, though very good with tech.
Opinion on Gravity Falls: She doesn't care for it, yet. She misses her old home.
Backstory (Optional): 16 year old girl who moved to Gravity Falls because her parents made her, that's all I got so far..
Role/Job: Looking for a job
Crush: None
Other: Nope
Questions: No questions

rubinaito
April 15th, 2017, 12:03 PM
K!) Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously " no that girl has not weakened me she has taught me the wonders of humanity besides-" his eyes glowed madly as shadows began to move to towards him " you're the reason why I ended up trapped in the first place!!" He says as he begins to change into his huge one true form

Bill's eyes glowed dangerously as well, although he stayed in his current form. "Little brother, you know what I am like when I am mad. Do you care to test me?" He asked with thinly veiled rage.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 15th, 2017, 12:38 PM
Bill's eyes glowed dangerously as well, although he stayed in his current form. "Little brother, you know what I am like when I am mad. Do you care to test me?" He asked with thinly veiled rage.
Sasuke laughs softly in a demonic voice " brother I am anger!!" He opens his mouth and breathes out the hottest of flames at bill

rubinaito
April 15th, 2017, 12:43 PM
Bill felt the flames dance across his skin, burning and twisting through him like the Hellfire from which he and Sasuke had been born in. Bill felt pain and misery, and his reaction was too simple. He merely... smiled. "Brother, dear." He said softly. "Don't you know that flames are my domain of power?" He conjured up a flame made of a blinding white and blue, the heat surrounding the duo inside the greyscale dreamscape that they fought inside of. He twisted his hand sharply, and the flames engulfed Sasuke.

Momotaro
April 15th, 2017, 12:47 PM
SkyHeart
Name: Tris
Species: Selkie
Sexuality: Gay
Personality (TBRPED Accepted): TBRPED
Appearance:
Human:: http://www.wallpapername.com/thumbnails/detail/20121102/blue%20eyes%20redheads%20long%20hair%20aqua%20eyes %20anime%20girls%20gremory%20rias%20highschool%20d xd%205120x3200%20wallpape_www.wallpapername.com_25 .jpg
Seal::
A sleak and elagent seal with a russet tinge and blue eyes.
Powers (If species other than Human): She can turn into a seal.
Opinion on Gravity Falls: She prefers Ireland, though she visits in the summer.
Backstory (Optional):
Role/Job: N/A
Crush: Open
Other:
Questions:

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 15th, 2017, 01:08 PM
Bill felt the flames dance across his skin, burning and twisting through him like the Hellfire from which he and Sasuke had been born in. Bill felt pain and misery, and his reaction was too simple. He merely... smiled. "Brother, dear." He said softly. "Don't you know that flames are my domain of power?" He conjured up a flame made of a blinding white and blue, the heat surrounding the duo inside the greyscale dreamscape that they fought inside of. He twisted his hand sharply, and the flames engulfed Sasuke.
Sasuke laughs loudly as the flames began to absorb into his body " yes I know that's why I did it " he says growling loudly " flames make me stronger while dreams make you stronger also deals brother you have failed me long ago now it's time I get my revenge " his eyes glowed madly as shadows begins to dance around them and the flames " for the hell you've trapped me in!!!" He jumps onto bill

rubinaito
April 15th, 2017, 01:16 PM
Sasuke laughs loudly as the flames began to absorb into his body " yes I know that's why I did it " he says growling loudly " flames make me stronger while dreams make you stronger also deals brother you have failed me long ago now it's time I get my revenge " his eyes glowed madly as shadows begins to dance around them and the flames " for the hell you've trapped me in!!!" He jumps onto bill

(I'm writing a Creepypasta right now, so my responses will be slow. I'll send you the link to it when I'm done!)

Bill chuckled, taking his true form. The triangular demon dodged swiftly, his eye focused on Sasuke. "Aw, is little Sasuke mad?" He mocked, his eye narrowing. "Too bad." He lunged forward, his hands turning into sharp claws that he buried into Sasuke's chest.

rubinaito
April 15th, 2017, 01:33 PM
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=231454#post231454

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 15th, 2017, 01:55 PM
(I'm writing a Creepypasta right now, so my responses will be slow. I'll send you the link to it when I'm done!)

Bill chuckled, taking his true form. The triangular demon dodged swiftly, his eye focused on Sasuke. "Aw, is little Sasuke mad?" He mocked, his eye narrowing. "Too bad." He lunged forward, his hands turning into sharp claws that he buried into Sasuke's chest.
It's awesome!!) Sasuke smiles as his black blood begins to hold onto bill as he bites bills neck " just let me ask this brother why?" He says as he bites down on bill " why betray me? Why do this? Why?!"

rubinaito
April 15th, 2017, 02:03 PM
(Bill doesn't have a neck, his current form is a triangle XD)

Bill laughed, his eye glowing madly as he tore through Sasuke. "You were in my way." He said smoothly. "Helping Stan get rid of me for your own horrible purposes. I had a plan, Sasuke! We would rule over a world where we would no longer be two-dimensional beings in a two-dimensional world run by two-dimensional minds! It would be a party, every day! Mortals would bow down to us once again, and no longer shirk their responsibilities as our loyal subjects!" Bill cackled. He raised his glowing hand with a sneer, and once again tore into Sasuke, blocking the blood and grabbing Sasuke's heart. "A new physical form? Don't mind if I do!" He began tearing it out.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 15th, 2017, 02:14 PM
Sasuke roars loudly in pain as he growls loudly biting his hand trying to make him stop " ... brother please let's end this fighting it's not going to do anything!! " he says now breathing heavily he hadn't used his powers for centuries so it's quickly taking its toll on him " please I don't want this .." he says biting into his arm trying to get him to let go

goddess of ducks
April 15th, 2017, 03:28 PM
(Some one catch me up on what's happening here, please)

SkyHeart
April 15th, 2017, 04:03 PM
"Hey, Misty! What's up?" Wendy asked her friend with a smile, brightening up a little, taking her eyes off of the magazine to look at her slightly younger friend. Emily smiled and waved at Misty before continuing to sweep the floor. "Yeah, I guess he is excited." Wendy told Jesse. "I'm sure they're cool."

Mabel smiled at Dipper before brightening up as soon as she saw the sign for Gravity Falls. "We're almost here!" She exclaimed with a smile as she pressed her face against a window, her eyes enchanted by everything that passed by. "I'm so excited!" The twin squealed and ran around in the bus, tripping with a scream as soon as the bus came to an abrupt stop. "I'm okay!" (Accepted! And I honestly don't know XDDD Also, bump for Night Awaits ,

wickedvirtues
April 15th, 2017, 04:14 PM
(Accepted! And I honestly don't know XDDD Also, bump for Night Awaits ,

(So Piper is accepted into the RP? Just making sure XD)

SkyHeart
April 15th, 2017, 04:16 PM
(Yes XD)

wickedvirtues
April 15th, 2017, 04:30 PM
(Okay, thnx :D)

Piper sat in the backseat of the car, her bag packed next to her and her headphones on, blasting music. "Piper, aren't you excited?" Her mother squealed, the teen moved her headphones and glared at her. "Yeah, super excited to be in a stupid unknown town, with only the internet to connect with my friends." She snapped, rolling her eyes as her mother frowned and looked into her oddly colored purple eyes. "Now, sweetie, this is only because your father and I need to.. do something.." she said, she rolled her eyes and adjusted her headphones. Leaning into her seat, she stared at the sign. "NOW APPROACHING: GRAVITY FALLS" it read, Piper sighed at its rundown state and fading paint. 'What a dump..' she thought, the part of Gravity Falls she saw was old, rickety and fading. "There's your house, Piper!" Her father said, grinning at the pale pink, decent sized house. Piper had to admit, it wasn't very bad. A blush spread over her pale cheeks as people watched her haul in her suitcase and her father brought in her furniture.
-Tiny timeskip through decorating-
Piper waved as her parents drove away, and she sighed as the black car zoomed into the distance. She entered the house, opening her laptop, setting up the new Wi-Fi, and listened to a random video. Her purple beanbag chair sunk below her as she scanned online for an open job, she needed more cash than the $70 her mother and father left her. Piper sighed, exiting after putting on a decent shirt, a dark pink jacket, and putting her headphones in her bag. She exited the house, locking the door and walking further into the town, avoiding eye contact as her awkward shyness kicked in. She looked at the $20 she took, eyeing the shops that she could enter and spend some of the money. 'Great, I know nobody and I don't know what half of these places sell..' she thought, most of the signs gave the teen no clue of what they sold.

wickedvirtues
April 15th, 2017, 07:45 PM
(Okay, thnx :D)

Piper sat in the backseat of the car, her bag packed next to her and her headphones on, blasting music. "Piper, aren't you excited?" Her mother squealed, the teen moved her headphones and glared at her. "Yeah, super excited to be in a stupid unknown town, with only the internet to connect with my friends." She snapped, rolling her eyes as her mother frowned and looked into her oddly colored purple eyes. "Now, sweetie, this is only because your father and I need to.. do something.." she said, she rolled her eyes and adjusted her headphones. Leaning into her seat, she stared at the sign. "NOW APPROACHING: GRAVITY FALLS" it read, Piper sighed at its rundown state and fading paint. 'What a dump..' she thought, the part of Gravity Falls she saw was old, rickety and fading. "There's your house, Piper!" Her father said, grinning at the pale pink, decent sized house. Piper had to admit, it wasn't very bad. A blush spread over her pale cheeks as people watched her haul in her suitcase and her father brought in her furniture.
-Tiny timeskip through decorating-
Piper waved as her parents drove away, and she sighed as the black car zoomed into the distance. She entered the house, opening her laptop, setting up the new Wi-Fi, and listened to a random video. Her purple beanbag chair sunk below her as she scanned online for an open job, she needed more cash than the $70 her mother and father left her. Piper sighed, exiting after putting on a decent shirt, a dark pink jacket, and putting her headphones in her bag. She exited the house, locking the door and walking further into the town, avoiding eye contact as her awkward shyness kicked in. She looked at the $20 she took, eyeing the shops that she could enter and spend some of the money. 'Great, I know nobody and I don't know what half of these places sell..' she thought, most of the signs gave the teen no clue of what they sold.

Piper walked through the town, not appealed to any stores but buying some clothes and food for survival. Suddenly, she stumbled across a little shack. "MYSTERY SHACK" it read, though the S had fallen, leaving it as "MYSTERY HACK" Piper scoffed, but considered entering anyways.

rubinaito
April 15th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)

Bill stared at his brother for a moment, before pulling out the heart and holding the orb that contained Sasuke's power in his hand. "You and Pacifica now belong to me." He said, his voice devoid of any emotion other than hatred."Begone." He waved a hand, and Sasuke was now on Pacifica's bed, Pacifica shouting at him to wake up.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 15th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)

Bill stared at his brother for a moment, before pulling out the heart and holding the orb that contained Sasuke's power in his hand. "You and Pacifica now belong to me." He said, his voice devoid of any emotion other than hatred."Begone." He waved a hand, and Sasuke was now on Pacifica's bed, Pacifica shouting at him to wake up.
Sasuke wakes up coughing loudly spitting some blood as he did. His eyes glowed softly as he looks at her he smiles weakly " seems like I failed you.... I'm sorry "

rubinaito
April 15th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Sasuke wakes up coughing loudly spitting some blood as he did. His eyes glowed softly as he looks at her he smiles weakly " seems like I failed you.... I'm sorry "

"No, you didn't!" Pacifica cried out, shaking him gently. "You're alive, that's all that matters! You weakened him, so he won't be able to do anything unless a deal is made, you didn't fail me." Pacifica cried. However, there were some fresh bruises, and a new triangle scratched on her hand. The same symbol was on Sasuke's as well.

(Now, we wait for everyone else now that that's done. Paci and Sasuke can mingle with the others until Bill shows up again.)

Trashy Sky
April 15th, 2017, 09:33 PM
(no idea what's happening someone explain please)

rubinaito
April 15th, 2017, 09:38 PM
(no idea what's happening someone explain please)
Ignore all the stuff with Pacifica and Sasuke, that's just some stuff explaining Bill and Pacifica and Sasuke's connection. Paci and Sasuke will be joining the main plot now.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 15th, 2017, 09:38 PM
"No, you didn't!" Pacifica cried out, shaking him gently. "You're alive, that's all that matters! You weakened him, so he won't be able to do anything unless a deal is made, you didn't fail me." Pacifica cried. However, there were some fresh bruises, and a new triangle scratched on her hand. The same symbol was on Sasuke's as well.

(Now, we wait for everyone else now that that's done. Paci and Sasuke can mingle with the others until Bill shows up again.)
Sasuke laughs softly " I did he has my orb which means whatever he says I must obey.... even if it means killing you " he says calmly

rubinaito
April 15th, 2017, 09:41 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " I did he has my orb which means whatever he says I must obey.... even if it means killing you " he says calmly
Pacifica frowned. "He can do the same thing to me." She said seriously. Her eyes brightened, and pecked his cheek. "Why don't we go hang out in town? If our days are numbered together, then let them be fun ones."

Misty got up, looking out the door. Her eyes locked onto Static's still form, and she raised an eyebrow in curiosity. "Hey!" She called. "The Mystery Shack is open, if you want to come in!" She made her way over.

goddess of ducks
April 15th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Piper walked through the town, not appealed to any stores but buying some clothes and food for survival. Suddenly, she stumbled across a little shack. "MYSTERY SHACK" it read, though the S had fallen, leaving it as "MYSTERY HACK" Piper scoffed, but considered entering anyways.

[Imma just hop in here with you]

Brayden walked up, a spring in her step. Just another day for her, blue skies, quiet forest, normal town, well, however normal this creepy town could be. It was home, and this is what she had. She was walking up the drive to the old cooks house, Stan Pines. Sure he was a creep, and kinda sketchy, but still, he ran an interesting touristy place, interesting enoygh she liked to go and people watch every once in a while. And plus, she had overheard talk that Mr. Pines' niece and nephew were coming to visit, so maybe she would get a chance to say hi. As she was walking though, she saw another girl, looking a tad but lost, but determined. That is, now hat she guessed from viewing her back. She sped up her pace, having not recognized her. "Hey wait up!" She called, her voice echoing out, bouncing off the surrounding trees of the forest. "Figured you were heading to the old Mystery Shack, and thought I might join you. The name's Brayden, by the way." She said, smiling, a few freckles spotting her cheeks, she stretched out her hand as well to the other girl.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 15th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Pacifica frowned. "He can do the same thing to me." She said seriously. Her eyes brightened, and pecked his cheek. "Why don't we go hang out in town? If our days are numbered together, then let them be fun ones."

Misty got up, looking out the door. Her eyes locked onto Static's still form, and she raised an eyebrow in curiosity. "Hey!" She called. "The Mystery Shack is open, if you want to come in!" She made her way over.
Sasuke nods " as you wish " he says with a smile as he begins to stand up " but before we go mind looking at me"

rubinaito
April 15th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Pacifica looked at him curiously.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 15th, 2017, 10:17 PM
Sasuke suddenly leans in and kisses her softly eventually stopping and licking his lips " there shall we get going?"

rubinaito
April 15th, 2017, 10:47 PM
"Yeah," Pacifica breathed out, and she opened the door. She smiled at Sasuke with a faint blush, and intertwined her fingers with his.

wickedvirtues
April 16th, 2017, 12:52 PM
[Imma just hop in here with you]

Brayden walked up, a spring in her step. Just another day for her, blue skies, quiet forest, normal town, well, however normal this creepy town could be. It was home, and this is what she had. She was walking up the drive to the old cooks house, Stan Pines. Sure he was a creep, and kinda sketchy, but still, he ran an interesting touristy place, interesting enoygh she liked to go and people watch every once in a while. And plus, she had overheard talk that Mr. Pines' niece and nephew were coming to visit, so maybe she would get a chance to say hi. As she was walking though, she saw another girl, looking a tad but lost, but determined. That is, now hat she guessed from viewing her back. She sped up her pace, having not recognized her. "Hey wait up!" She called, her voice echoing out, bouncing off the surrounding trees of the forest. "Figured you were heading to the old Mystery Shack, and thought I might join you. The name's Brayden, by the way." She said, smiling, a few freckles spotting her cheeks, she stretched out her hand as well to the other girl.

(sorry for late reply, my Internet went out last night)

Piper turned around, seeing the girl smiling at her. "Well, I was considering it, but it looks kind of.. sketchy." She admitted, though the girl didn't seem alarmed by its state. "But I guess it could be cool.." she smiled, shaking her hand. "My name is Piper, should we go ahead and go in?" She looked at the building, seeing people inside and loosing the feeling it was abandoned, and it couldn't be THAT bad if so many people went into it.

goddess of ducks
April 16th, 2017, 09:46 PM
(sorry for late reply, my Internet went out last night)

Piper turned around, seeing the girl smiling at her. "Well, I was considering it, but it looks kind of.. sketchy." She admitted, though the girl didn't seem alarmed by its state. "But I guess it could be cool.." she smiled, shaking her hand. "My name is Piper, should we go ahead and go in?" She looked at the building, seeing people inside and loosing the feeling it was abandoned, and it couldn't be THAT bad if so many people went into it.

[Ahhh hate when that happens]

Brayden flashed a kind smile as she shook her hand, with a firm and confident grip. "It's really not horrible. I know the place looks like a complete mess, and a bit of a hole, but he pretty fun. The owner ain't too grand, Mr. Pines, but he's alright. Good enoygh that he had a family. His niece and neorealism I heard were coming for their summer, so yeah... But yes, let's go and you can 'Behold the wonderful mysteries of the Mystery Shack!' " she laughed in a voice, mocking that of Stan. She laughed and continued up the slope to the rickety old shack. She stepped up the stair of the porch and pushed open the door to the shop area. "After you." She said, beckoning with her hand.

wickedvirtues
April 16th, 2017, 10:17 PM
[Ahhh hate when that happens]

Brayden flashed a kind smile as she shook her hand, with a firm and confident grip. "It's really not horrible. I know the place looks like a complete mess, and a bit of a hole, but he pretty fun. The owner ain't too grand, Mr. Pines, but he's alright. Good enoygh that he had a family. His niece and neorealism I heard were coming for their summer, so yeah... But yes, let's go and you can 'Behold the wonderful mysteries of the Mystery Shack!' " she laughed in a voice, mocking that of Stan. She laughed and continued up the slope to the rickety old shack. She stepped up the stair of the porch and pushed open the door to the shop area. "After you." She said, beckoning with her hand.

Piper walked into the little shop, seeing groups of people walking around in it. Her worries faded away as she looked at the attractions and objects to buy. 'Hm, it isn't so bad' she thought, looking at a made-up mythical animal on display. 'I wonder if i'll get along with the niece and nephew coming to town, we'll both be pretty new!' she thought, a man in a red fez was leading a tour, greedily accepting money from the gullible townsfolk. "Let me guess, that's the owner?" She asked Brayden, though she already somewhat knew the answer.