PDA

View Full Version : Love finders for my cats!

Faith.
October 8th, 2022, 04:29 PM
Days left: 0
Okay, hi guys! What's up? Anyways, I hope you all are doing well! Ok. So, this is a love finder for my cats! Whenever I feel like they are ready to start a relationship, I will put them on here! This is not first come first serve. I want to choose the perfect cats for my Ocs! Some of them will not be on here, if they are too old or maybe are in StarClan or the Dark Forest. Anyways, here are the cats that are open for relationships! Psssssst, code word is feathers by the way :). Just to make sure you read this, put the code word in your thing.
Here are bios for my characters!

Dappledpaw- RiverClan- Thank you to Ravensss and Robin Feather, I have decided to go with Nightpaw!

Stoneheart- WindClan(not in allegiances yet)- Thank you to WhitesilverQueen, for Silverdream!
Form:
Name:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Mention me:
Other:
Clan:
Who are ethe for?
Alright, have a good day

bubble[error].
October 8th, 2022, 04:42 PM
Name: Bluepaw
Personality: Bluepaw is a kind and brave RiverClan apprentice. He is daring, willing to go beyond his Clan's borders to save and/or protect his friends, family, and love. The white-furred tomcat loves to swim and running.
Sexuality: Straight
Mention me: Littlepaw(leap)
Other: Bluepaw is a fluffy white tomcat with bio-colored amber and green eyes, has a slightly broken jaw, will be a love to Dapplepaw

WhitesilverQueen
October 8th, 2022, 05:03 PM
Form:
Name: Silverdream
Personality: kind, sweet, caring, loving
Sexuality: straight
Other:feather Also what clan? Silverdream is in Thunderclan

Faith.
October 8th, 2022, 05:07 PM
Name: Bluepaw
Personality: Bluepaw is a kind and brave RiverClan apprentice. He is daring, willing to go beyond his Clan's borders to save and/or protect his friends, family, and love. The white-furred tomcat loves to swim and running.
Sexuality: Straight
Other: Bluepaw is a fluffy white tomcat with bio-colored amber and green eyes, has a slightly broken jaw, will be a love to Dapplepaw
Alright, cool. But did you read the intro piece?

Faith.
October 8th, 2022, 05:08 PM
Form:
Name: Silverdream
Personality: kind, sweet, caring, loving
Sexuality: straight
Other:feather Also what clan? Silverdream is in Thunderclan
I made some changes, if that helps :)

bubble[error].
October 8th, 2022, 05:40 PM
Alright, cool. But did you read the intro piece?

oh im stupid

Faith.
October 8th, 2022, 05:54 PM
oh im stupid
Awwww, no you aren't :)

bubble[error].
October 8th, 2022, 06:15 PM
Awwww, no you aren't :)

yes i am i misread the thing and now i don't understand it :(

Faith.
October 8th, 2022, 06:56 PM
yes i am i misread the thing and now i don't understand it :(
Oh, what do you not understand?

bubble[error].
October 8th, 2022, 07:47 PM
Oh, what do you not understand?

all of it

Faith.
October 8th, 2022, 10:48 PM
all of it
Ok. So, I'm looking for relationships for my cats. Their bios are on there,it's not first come first serve, code word is feathers, anything I'm leaving out?

Bean.
October 9th, 2022, 01:18 AM
Name: Nightpaw
Personality: she is sweet, she has no anger in her. she is emotional
Sexuality: lesbian
Other: Nightpaw loves Feathers!!
Nightpaw has depression, she has experienced with truama, her family disowned her, she is gullible and she and has anxiety, she is sensitive and jumpy (so many things) (this child needs to be protected :eyes: )
Nightpaw is supportive of others and can help them but she will not rest until she helps, she is supportive of her friends and nightpaw will jump if you sneak up on her
Clan: Riverclan
Dapplepaw

Nightpaw is very smol she aint average for height

(breaths, geez very much info on night)

Faith.
October 9th, 2022, 01:31 AM
Name: Nightpaw
Personality: she is sweet, she has no anger in her. she is emotional
Sexuality: lesbian
Other: Nightpaw loves Feathers!!
Nightpaw has depression, she has experienced with truama, her family disowned her, she is gullible and she and has anxiety, she is sensitive and jumpy (so many things) (this child needs to be protected :eyes: )
Nightpaw is supportive of others and can help them but she will not rest until she helps, she is supportive of her friends and nightpaw will jump if you sneak up on her
Clan: Riverclan
Dapplepaw

Nightpaw is very smol she aint average for height

(breaths, geez very much info on night)
~le gasp~ oooooo

bubble[error].
October 9th, 2022, 07:06 AM
Ok. So, I'm looking for relationships for my cats. Their bios are on there,it's not first come first serve, code word is feathers, anything I'm leaving out?

oh sorry looks like I'm taken sooooo... guess im out! feathers?

WhitesilverQueen
October 9th, 2022, 11:24 AM
I made some changes, if that helps :)ok then. If it does come down to her{most likely not because of the clan difference} then they can have a cross clan relationship.

Robin feather
October 9th, 2022, 11:37 AM
Form:
Name: Splashpaw
Personality: Upbeat, distracted, bubbly
Sexuality: She be a gay girl and plays w/ feathers
Clan: Rc
Who are ethe for?: Dappledpaw
Alright, have a good day

Faith.
October 9th, 2022, 01:29 PM
Form:
Name: Splashpaw
Personality: Upbeat, distracted, bubbly
Sexuality: She be a gay girl and plays w/ feathers
Clan: Rc
Who are ethe for?: Dappledpaw
Alright, have a good day
Nice! Thaaaaaaaaaaaaankssssss

Faith.
October 9th, 2022, 01:32 PM
ok then. If it does come down to her{most likely not because of the clan difference} then they can have a cross clan relationship.
Ok, sounds good. If no body else signs up for that, you can be Stoneheart's illegal lover :)

Robin feather
October 9th, 2022, 03:23 PM
Since we already have an RP going with them could we use that for a test RP to see if they fit together?

Faith.
October 9th, 2022, 03:27 PM
Since we already have an RP going with them could we use that for a test RP to see if they fit together?
Ok!

Robin feather
October 9th, 2022, 03:42 PM
And since we’re talking about it, lol, bump on that thread :heartbounce: sorry if I’m mistaken and it’s me who hasn’t replied. I can’t always keep my RPs straight Littlepaw(leap)

Faith.
October 9th, 2022, 03:43 PM
And since we’re talking about it, lol, bump on that thread :heartbounce: sorry if I’m mistaken and it’s me who hasn’t replied. I can’t always keep my RPs straight Littlepaw(leap)
Nah ur good but can you Vm me link? Kinda lost it lol-

Robin feather
October 9th, 2022, 03:50 PM
Sure! Littlepaw(leap)

WhitesilverQueen
October 14th, 2022, 03:10 PM
Sounds great!
{Sorry just realized I quoted the wrong post}