PDA

View Full Version : Creepypasta

rubinaito
April 11th, 2017, 05:37 PM
Creepypasta

|| Update Board ||

-Currently accepting applications-

|| Background ||

You might be a normal person, or possibly a sociopath with a lust for blood. Maybe you're a supernatural monster with powers that a human cannot fathom. No matter what, you belong here.

It's a huge, twisting mansion in the woods just outside of a simple little town. It is run by none other than Slenderman himself... As well as a motherly woman who can move the house and use it either as a home, or a weapon. (I'm Slenderman and Belle.)

|| Form ||
*You can make up your own Creepypasta.

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Backstory:
Other:

I am Slenderman, Belle (My own creation,) Jeff the Killer, and Mikola the Weeping Child (My own creation.)

Reverie
April 11th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Name: Havanna Capsin
Looks: Black hair covering eyes, slim figure
Personality: Evil, bloodlust-hungry
Backstory: Born Hanna Amielle, she's been superstitious for all of her life, and when she drowned herself at age 14, she'd become the topic of every conversation, and now haunts the streets she used to live on.
Other:

rubinaito
April 11th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Name: Havanna Capsin
Looks: Black hair covering eyes, slim figure
Personality: Evil, bloodlust-hungry
Backstory: Born Hanna Amielle, she's been superstitious for all of her life, and when she drowned herself at age 14, she'd become the topic of every conversation, and now haunts the streets she used to live on.
Other:
Accepted

Wolvesregion
April 11th, 2017, 05:47 PM
Creepypasta

|| Update Board ||

|| Background ||

You might be a normal person, or possibly a sociopath with a lust for blood. Maybe you're a supernatural monster with powers that a human cannot fathom. No matter what, you belong here.

It's a huge, twisting mansion in the woods just outside of a simple little town. It is run by none other than Slenderman himself... As well as a motherly woman who can move the house and use it either as a home, or a weapon. (I'm Slenderman and Belle.)

|| Form ||

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Backstory:
Other:

I am Slenderman, Belle (My own creation,) Jeff the Killer, and Mikola the Weeping Child (My own creation.)
Alpha the blood wolf( own creation)
??
Male
http://orig02.deviantart.net/f9a6/f/2013/290/8/e/bloody_wolf_by_crazyimpactravenx-d6qtfvj.jpg
http://cdn-finspi.com/image/00222/499/54046ca93/bloody-demon-anime-boy-gray-garden.jpg
He is a phycopath found as a mild sociopath. Do your research! (:3)
In rp
He always has blood on him.

rubinaito
April 11th, 2017, 05:49 PM
Accepted!

Reverie
April 11th, 2017, 05:49 PM
Is there gonna be a character list?

rubinaito
April 11th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Is there gonna be a character list?
Nah, this isn't like my usual RPs.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 11th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Name: Alex Byrne
Looks: Boppity Boop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/4a/3e/a64a3eaa4508e9b043f5918a883e2526.jpg)
Personality: Is TBRP'ed accepted, or nah?
Backstory: Will reveal in RP, if that's okay.
Other: Nope! :3

wickedvirtues
April 11th, 2017, 06:52 PM
Do we have to have OCS or can you play a cannon character like Jane The Killer or Sally Williams?

rubinaito
April 11th, 2017, 07:00 PM
Name: Alex Byrne
Looks: Boppity Boop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/4a/3e/a64a3eaa4508e9b043f5918a883e2526.jpg)
Personality: Is TBRP'ed accepted, or nah?
Backstory: Will reveal in RP, if that's okay.
Other: Nope! :3
Do we have to have OCS or can you play a cannon character like Jane The Killer or Sally Williams?
Accepted~

You can have a cannon character.

BluBunnie
April 11th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Name: Nimbus
Looks: Nimbus (https://68.media.tumblr.com/dbd93bdcd46551d4aeebe8ec44e16065/tumblr_oo9tbfJDPO1uajdtfo1_500.png) Obvviously this wasn't drawn by me, the game site is in the pic but I did "create" the character. Which means I use the game to make the character I guess lol..
Personality: TBRP'D at the moment
Backstory: So far all I have is at some point he was drowned in bleach or some other liquid that made him all white, and his eyes a light blue. He wears the mask because he kills with either a poison gas or poison liquid, depending on how fast or slow he wants the kill. I am not sure about the horns yet but if I can't figure it out then I will just take them out of his appearance.
Other: None

rubinaito
April 11th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Name: Nimbus
Looks: Nimbus (https://68.media.tumblr.com/dbd93bdcd46551d4aeebe8ec44e16065/tumblr_oo9tbfJDPO1uajdtfo1_500.png) Obvviously this wasn't drawn by me, the game site is in the pic but I did "create" the character. Which means I use the game to make the character I guess lol..
Personality: TBRP'D at the moment
Backstory: So far all I have is at some point he was drowned in bleach or some other liquid that made him all white, and his eyes a light blue. He wears the mask because he kills with either a poison gas or poison liquid, depending on how fast or slow he wants the kill. I am not sure about the horns yet but if I can't figure it out then I will just take them out of his appearance.
Accepted

aleka!
April 11th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Name: Rose
Looks: She's slightly tall, with auburn hair that has dark red tips at the end. She has a lot of burns, mostly on her arms and legs. She has most of the burns wrapped up in white bandages, which include parts of her arms, legs, and she also has one above her right eye. She ears a black dress, that's slightly burnt at the ends, plus the dress is adorned with a red bow tied to the side, and she's bare footed.
Personality: TBRP'ed (If that's okay)
Backstory: I'll reveal it in the RP (If that's okay)

rubinaito
April 11th, 2017, 08:06 PM
Name: Rose
Looks: She's slightly tall, with auburn hair that has dark red tips at the end. She has a lot of burns, mostly on her arms and legs. She has most of the burns wrapped up in white bandages, which include parts of her arms, legs, and she also has one above her right eye. She ears a black dress, that's slightly burnt at the ends, plus the dress is adorned with a red bow tied to the side, and she's bare footed.
Personality: TBRP'ed (If that's okay)
Backstory: I'll reveal it in the RP (If that's okay)
accepted!

Wolvesregion
April 11th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Can we start now???)

Poppyfrost
April 11th, 2017, 09:00 PM
I'll make a form in a bit)

rubinaito
April 11th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Okay!

"JEFF GET THAT BLOODY CLOTHING OUT OF MY HOUSE AND INTO THE WASH!" A voice thundered down the stairs as soon as Jeff stepped into the house. The young man flinched, stepping back out and jumping as soon as he saw the bloody footprints.

Belle marched down the stairs, her hair swirling with anger as she stared at the footprints. "JEFF, OUT!"" She pointed.

"Yes, Ma'am." Jeff said meekly, and ran to the wash room outside. Belle and Slenderman were the only ones that scared him.

Belle huffed, glaring at the blood on her pure white, clean floor. With a snap of her fingers, a cloth floated over and began scrubbing the stain out. "It's all a mess! A mess, I tell you!" She threw her hands into the air exasperated.

Slenderman walked down the stairs, staring blankly into the kitchen. "Belle, you really shouldn't be so angry with them." He said in a slight British accent. "We are a house full of murderers, blood is to be expected-"

Belle turned, fixing him with a very angry eye. "Not. In my. House." She said darkly, before turning back to her job.

Mikola was sitting on a stool, watching Jeff with wide and curious eyes. "Who did you kill this time?" She asked curiously, swinging her feet back and forth.

"A politician." Jeff said, wringing his clothes out. "Filthy liars, they all are."

Poppyfrost
April 11th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Name: Peter Evlain
Looks: Shaggy blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. Pale skin and faint freckles. He has stitches speckled with dried blood running up the sides of his face, and more blood around his mouth and eyes. He wears a mask to cover this up, and never takes it off.
Personality: Typical Peter
Backstory: He'll reveal it later on in the story
Other: nah

rubinaito
April 11th, 2017, 09:10 PM
Accepted! Jeff and Peter again?

aleka!
April 11th, 2017, 09:12 PM
Rose as sitting on a couch, her legs crossed, and her chin resting on her hands. "Oh, there she goes again." She mumbled, smiling slightly. She stared at the walls, lost in thought.

Poppyfrost
April 11th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Accepted! Jeff and Peter again?

yis :3)

Wolvesregion
April 11th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Alpha watched blood all I've his once pure white shirt. "BELLE! I gunna need a new shirt!" He said as he began to walk downstairs too Belle. "I may of gonema little overboard..." He picked up a news paper and pointed to a certain section on the page. 'Thirty people killed by masked man.'Was its title.
(Alpha×Belle?)

rubinaito
April 11th, 2017, 09:28 PM
(Belle is thousands of years old, she just looks young.)

Belle tsked. "Alpha, go wash up. I'll have you a new shirt soon." She read the paper briefly. "And try to keep a lower profile." She shooed him out, and with a few flicks, a clean white rag turned into a new shirt for Alpha. She placed it on the counter for Alpha to get when he came back.

"Politicians are nasty." Mikola agreed, watching the bloody water swirl down the drain. "They make me want to cry..."

Jeff didn't respond, simply drying the shirt over the fire. He sighed, running a hand through his long black hair and staring at the flames with his bloodshot eyes.

Poppyfrost
April 11th, 2017, 09:33 PM
Peter sat down in the living chair, sighing softly and watching Jeff from the window. He stood up and walked outside towards him, glancing at the flames. "Man, Belle sure can be harsh, huh?" He said softly, stuffing his hands in his jacket pockets.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 11th, 2017, 09:34 PM
"I would kill all the politicians in the world of I could." Alex said as he walked into the house from the back door, hearing a bit of their conversation. He crossed his arms as he looked at them. "But, if I did, of course, the governments of the world would probably go crazy to find us. Send all their military and stuff."

Wolvesregion
April 11th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Alpha was now in the shower trying to shampoo his hair, failing mostly because of his horns. "Almost!" He commented as he started to actually wash his hair this time. "Finally!" He said excitedly, then his smile turned into a frown. "Now I have to was it out...." He spent another half hour trying to get the shampoo out of his hair. "There we go." He said he had already washed his body. He turned off the shower and wrapped himself in a towel, drying off. He put on jeans and a T-shirt. He walked downstairs still drying his hair with a towel. "Sorry I took so long."

Map
??
Male
Same as Alpha
A little but calmer than alpha.
Traveled I n story
Alphas twin brother.

rubinaito
April 11th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Peter sat down in the living chair, sighing softly and watching Jeff from the window. He stood up and walked outside towards him, glancing at the flames. "Man, Belle sure can be harsh, huh?" He said softly, stuffing his hands in his jacket pockets.
"I would kill all the politicians in the world of I could." Alex said as he walked into the house from the back door, hearing a bit of their conversation. He crossed his arms as he looked at them. "But, if I did, of course, the governments of the world would probably go crazy to find us. Send all their military and stuff."

"Damn right." Jeff snorted, his shirt finally dry.

"They can't find us though." Mikola looked at Alex with her constantly tear-filled eyes. "Mama Belle makes sure of that."

cute skeleton
April 11th, 2017, 09:41 PM
Name: jackie evergreen / sarah blue (but is called stitches)

Looks: jackie wears an orange top with a brown and orange shorts along with brown boots. She has black hair with a white stripe. Her eyes are orange and has a stitch on part of her face and on her right arm. She wears a pumpkin on her head when she isnt there. / she has brown hair and blue eyes. She wears black mostly and has stitches on her but tends to hide most of them but the ones on her face and hands. Her mouth is stitched together yet she can still speak and move it.

Personality: tbrp'ed /tbrp'ed

Backstory: all i have for jackie right now is, she was killed in a pumpkin patch by her friends saying they wanted to go check out the pumpkins then killed her once they where there. / gonna be reviled later

Other: nope

Poppyfrost
April 11th, 2017, 09:44 PM

"They can't find us though." Mikola looked at Alex with her constantly tear-filled eyes. "Mama Belle makes sure of that."

Peter smiled a little under the mask. "Well, just ignore her. I mean, she is a little uptight, but that's because she has to take care of all of us.. It could get a little stressful once in awhile.." He said gently, glancing at Jeff through the mask.

rubinaito
April 11th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Name: jackie evergreen / sarah blue (but is called stitches)

Looks: jackie wears an orange top with a brown and orange shorts along with brown boots. She has black hair with a white stripe. Her eyes are orange and has a stitch on part of her face and on her right arm. She wears a pumpkin on her head when she isnt there. / she has brown hair and blue eyes. She wears black mostly and has stitches on her but tends to hide most of them but the ones on her face and hands. Her mouth is stitched together yet she can still speak and move it.

Personality: tbrp'ed /tbrp'ed

Backstory: all i have for jackie right now is, she was killed in a pumpkin patch by her friends saying they wanted to go check out the pumpkins then killed her once they where there. / gonna be reviled later

Other: nope
Accepted

Wolvesregion
April 11th, 2017, 09:46 PM
Alpha was now in the shower trying to shampoo his hair, failing mostly because of his horns. "Almost!" He commented as he started to actually wash his hair this time. "Finally!" He said excitedly, then his smile turned into a frown. "Now I have to was it out...." He spent another half hour trying to get the shampoo out of his hair. "There we go." He said he had already washed his body. He turned off the shower and wrapped himself in a towel, drying off. He put on jeans and a T-shirt. He walked downstairs still drying his hair with a towel. "Sorry I took so long."

Map
??
Male
Same as Alpha
Traveled I n story
Alphas twin brother.
Wow.... I feel loved....
(Gtg for the night!)

rubinaito
April 11th, 2017, 09:48 PM

Map
??
Male
Same as Alpha
Traveled I n story
Alphas twin brother.
You're kinda already auto-accepted though.

rubinaito
April 11th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Peter smiled a little under the mask. "Well, just ignore her. I mean, she is a little uptight, but that's because she has to take care of all of us.. It could get a little stressful once in awhile.." He said gently, glancing at Jeff through the mask.

"Yeah, but we're serial killers." Jeff shrugged. "Blood is natural."

Poppyfrost
April 11th, 2017, 10:10 PM
"Yeah, but we're serial killers." Jeff shrugged. "Blood is natural."

"I know, but.. She's a neat freak." Peter sighed, glancing behind him at the house. "We should probably be heading back, Jeff. It's getting dark."

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 11th, 2017, 10:24 PM

"Your right... So I can kill all the politicians and get away with it!" Alex concluded, laughing and taking off the mask he had on, running a hand through his brown, messy hair. "I can't wait to see their faces before I kill them."

Wolvesregion
April 12th, 2017, 06:40 AM
Alpha was holding a six-pack of glass beer bottles as he walked to the back of the house. Map jumped up behind him. "You know you shouldn't!" He began, by Alpha just ignored him and started to drink one. Map ran inside the house. "BELLE! APLHAS DRINKING..... AGAIN!" you know how he gets when he drinks.....

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 12th, 2017, 07:08 AM
:welcome:Creepypasta

|| Update Board ||

|| Background ||

|| Form ||

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Backstory:
Other:

Sasuke wolfheart aka nightmare and killer
Unknown
Both he can become a male and female
As a male: http://garanome.tumblr.com/image/145568598383
As a female: http://pre10.deviantart.net/6f79/th/pre/i/2016/342/2/1/violent_delights_by_digitalsashimi-daqxkbb.jpg
Real two forms of killer: http://perzo.deviantart.com/art/stone-dragon-71105748?q=gallery%3Aperzo%2F22383018&qo=79
http://pre04.deviantart.net/55b5/th/pre/f/2015/252/8/6/zhangot_by_harrietmilaus-d98zv2r.png
Real two forms of nightmare: http://orig12.deviantart.net/309b/f/2012/264/f/e/fe8e7b57b1202eb0fa454c250b75eb5d-d5fh7hc.jpg
http://img04.deviantart.net/b7d7/i/2014/154/7/b/king_of_destruction_by_xkoday-d7kwly3.png
One true from together: http://orig02.deviantart.net/026d/f/2016/230/6/b/scan0529edit1_by_abz_j_harding-daeeoc9.jpg
Obedient, calm, hardly speaks unless he is ordered to, skilled in cooking, cleaning and many other normal things but they are skilled in killing and if you need to get rid of a body they are your guy in fact they eats the bodies bones and all and that's all they ever eats
Their origins are unknown but when they appeared on this world they were summoned form the depths of hell to serve someone that they have seemed to forgotten by now they can't go back and believe me when I say they tried they have no memories of why they are here and they are forced to roam consistently serving people for they're greed and lust they are the reason many good desperate leaders become monsters. To humans they are seen as angels coming down to bless them but once you have complete you're goal you'll see them for what they truly are but still they can't help feeling that they have to do something something big but they can't remember and they continue to roam until they met him.
Can become a male and female and is pansexual which means he's into anything and anyone theybalso can be summoned from a demonic like crystal ball just say theit name and they'll come out ready for a order or food

BluBunnie
April 12th, 2017, 08:14 AM
Nimbus stood not far off from the others. He never talked much, he wore an apron around him, it was pure white with faded neon colored stains in it. Ever since his "accident" he had been obsessed with bleach and bright colors. He never wore them himself but enjoyed changing the color of his poison, he found it funnier. He also liked to use acid at times, but normally only if he really wanted to torture someone. He slipped his gas mask off his face, his light blue eyes observed the others carefully. He chose to ignore Alpha, he didn't like to deal with anyone who had alcohol in their system. He chuckled slightly at Alex's determination to kill politicians, "I just might join you on your journey to kill politicians, Alex. There's a lot of politicians to kill, after all." He said, his slight German accent coming out.

( ¤Insert_User_Name¤ )

Slash-GNR
April 12th, 2017, 10:58 AM
Name: Ronan
Looks: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVF0x01PGJVJ-b7u4YSioobks8ViLjv5WKGoJL5tIVEkiiQDBw
Personality: She tends to sit in the shadows and watch. She doesn't talk much, and when she does, then she speaks in old language and says some weird things because she thinks differently from others. She seems like a creepy, blood thirsty girl, but once you get to know her she is actually stubborn, likes to have fun, easily angered, weird/strange and much more.
Backstory: Can it TBRD?
Other: Nope

Teggy
April 12th, 2017, 11:52 AM
Name: Mare or The Sledge Hammer
Looks: http://img02.deviantart.net/15e2/i/2014/243/1/e/creepypasta_oc__big_a___alice_jenkins_by_yoitskye-d7xd7tk.jpg
Personality: she is very harsh and cruel. She hates pretty much everything and is blood thirsty psychopath. She is calm around others but when she sees a human or animals she goes nuts.
Backstory: She grey up in a bad area with her drunk father and harsh mother. She was doing gang related stuff and got caught and went to Juvie. After a year or so she got out and began down the dark path again. She began smoking at 13 and killing at 14.
Other: refuses to kill children

Wolvesregion
April 12th, 2017, 04:17 PM
:welcome:
Unknown
As a female: http://pre10.deviantart.net/6f79/th/pre/i/2016/342/2/1/violent_delights_by_digitalsashimi-daqxkbb.jpg
Real two forms of killer: http://perzo.deviantart.com/art/stone-dragon-71105748?q=gallery%3Aperzo%2F22383018&qo=79
http://pre04.deviantart.net/55b5/th/pre/f/2015/252/8/6/zhangot_by_harrietmilaus-d98zv2r.png
Real two forms of nightmare: http://orig12.deviantart.net/309b/f/2012/264/f/e/fe8e7b57b1202eb0fa454c250b75eb5d-d5fh7hc.jpg
http://img04.deviantart.net/b7d7/i/2014/154/7/b/king_of_destruction_by_xkoday-d7kwly3.png
One true from together: http://orig02.deviantart.net/026d/f/2016/230/6/b/scan0529edit1_by_abz_j_harding-daeeoc9.jpg
Obedient, calm, hardly speaks unless he is ordered to, skilled in cooking, cleaning and many other normal things but they are skilled in killing and if you need to get rid of a body they are your guy in fact they eats the bodies bones and all and that's all they ever eats
Their origins are unknown but when they appeared on this world they were summoned form the depths of hell to serve someone that they have seemed to forgotten by now they can't go back and believe me when I say they tried they have no memories of why they are here and they are forced to roam consistently serving people for they're greed and lust they are the reason many good desperate leaders become monsters. To humans they are seen as angels coming down to bless them but once you have complete you're goal you'll see them for what they truly are but still they can't help feeling that they have to do something something big but they can't remember and they continue to roam until they met him.
Can become a male and female and is pansexual which means he's into anything and anyone theybalso can be summoned from a demonic like crystal ball just say theit name and they'll come out ready for a order or food
CagexSasuke?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 12th, 2017, 04:31 PM
CagexSasuke?)
Hmmm nah I'm going to let this Sasuke roam so anyone could catch him if you want him make the man yours !! XD)

Wolvesregion
April 12th, 2017, 04:40 PM
:hug:Hmmm nah I'm going to let this Sasuke roam so anyone could catch him if you want him make the man yours !! XD)
How hard is this going to be?? xD)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 12th, 2017, 04:42 PM
:hug:
How hard is this going to be?? xD)
Not that hard .... depending on your Competition XD)

Wolvesregion
April 12th, 2017, 04:44 PM
*Shoves Skye in closet.* no more competition.
(Wanna do a private rp with the group?)

Slash-GNR
April 12th, 2017, 04:50 PM
*Shoves Skye in closet.* no more competition.
(Wanna do a private rp with the group?)

(crawls over to and looks up at with big eyes "Will I be included Senpai?")

Wolvesregion
April 12th, 2017, 04:51 PM
(crawls over to and looks up at with big eyes "Will I be included Senpai?")
*pats* your always included!)

Slash-GNR
April 12th, 2017, 04:52 PM
*pats* your always included!)

Yay! *hugs*)

rubinaito
April 12th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Name: Mare or The Sledge Hammer
Looks: http://img02.deviantart.net/15e2/i/2014/243/1/e/creepypasta_oc__big_a___alice_jenkins_by_yoitskye-d7xd7tk.jpg
Personality: she is very harsh and cruel. She hates pretty much everything and is blood thirsty psychopath. She is calm around others but when she sees a human or animals she goes nuts.
Backstory: She grey up in a bad area with her drunk father and harsh mother. She was doing gang related stuff and got caught and went to Juvie. After a year or so she got out and began down the dark path again. She began smoking at 13 and killing at 14.
Other: refuses to kill children
Name: Ronan
Looks: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVF0x01PGJVJ-b7u4YSioobks8ViLjv5WKGoJL5tIVEkiiQDBw
Personality: She tends to sit in the shadows and watch. She doesn't talk much, and when she does, then she speaks in old language and says some weird things because she thinks differently from others. She seems like a creepy, blood thirsty girl, but once you get to know her she is actually stubborn, likes to have fun, easily angered, weird/strange and much more.
Backstory: Can it TBRD?
Other: Nope
:welcome:
Unknown
Alpha was holding a six-pack of glass beer bottles as he walked to the back of the house. Map jumped up behind him. "You know you shouldn't!" He began, by Alpha just ignored him and started to drink one. Map ran inside the house. "BELLE! APLHAS DRINKING..... AGAIN!" you know how he gets when he drinks.....
"Your right... So I can kill all the politicians and get away with it!" Alex concluded, laughing and taking off the mask he had on, running a hand through his brown, messy hair. "I can't wait to see their faces before I kill them."
"I know, but.. She's a neat freak." Peter sighed, glancing behind him at the house. "We should probably be heading back, Jeff. It's getting dark."

(All accepted.)

Jeff shrugged. "Whatever you want, Rabbit." He looked at Peter, and smiled. A real smile, not his natural one.

Mikola chuckled, her constantly crying eyes brightening up. "I'd like to see that too!" She giggled, before the little girl ran back inside. She rushed past Belle, running up the stairs and tumbling into her room with a laugh.

"ALPHA, PUT THAT BOTTLE DOWN NOW."

Wolvesregion
April 12th, 2017, 04:56 PM
(All accepted.)

Jeff shrugged. "Whatever you want, Rabbit." He looked at Peter, and smiled. A real smile, not his natural one.

Mikola chuckled, her constantly crying eyes brightening up. "I'd like to see that too!" She giggled, before the little girl ran back inside. She rushed past Belle, running up the stairs and tumbling into her room with a laugh.

Yay! *hugs*)
*hugs back*)

Alpha stared for a moment, drank the rest of the bottle, then put it down. He picked up another one and Map growled at him. "What? I put the other one down..." He opened the next one.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 12th, 2017, 04:58 PM
Can slenderman be Sasuke master and keeper of his orb? :3)

rubinaito
April 12th, 2017, 05:03 PM

(Okay~!)

Belle snapped her fingers, and the bottles of booze disappeared.

Slash-GNR
April 12th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Ronan sat on the stairs. She had her head in between her legs as she fiddled with her thumbs. She was also humming a strange tune and nodding her head to it as well. She had not really spoken to anybody when she arrived at the mansion, but she was fine being alone... actually no, she lied to herself. She longed for a friend... someone to care about her.

Wolvesregion
"Hey! Whacha do that for?" Alpha crossed his arms and sat down. "C'mon. I actually like at leased trying to have fun with you two around." He looked at Map then Belle.

Slash-GNR

(Hey, sorry to bother, but is it ok if you bring in Winter or Rain like in the last rp?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 12th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Yay!) shadows covered slenderman's room but they weren't destroying it they were cleaning it until it looked brand new and everything is where they should be all the shadows came out of a small crystal orb that had darkness of black and red moving like fish within it but shadows poured out of it like mist once the room was completely clean the shadows moved slowly back into the orb as If nothing happened in the first place. The orb itself was placed on the right side of slenderman desk on a stand just for it it seemed normal to anyone who doesn't know about it but the truth lies within the darkness inside of the orb

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 12th, 2017, 05:09 PM
(Hey, sorry to bother, but is it ok if you bring in Winter or Rain like in the last rp?)
Hmmm sure I shall bring in rain!)

Slash-GNR
April 12th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Hmmm sure I shall bring in rain!)

(Thank you :))

Poppyfrost
April 12th, 2017, 05:12 PM
(All accepted.)

"D-Don't call me that, Jeff." Peter was blushing beneath his mask. He reached behind his head and tightened the strap, since he was getting slightly nervous for some reason. He glanced down at the ground and held his hands behind his back. "C-Come on, let's go.." He said softly, turning and walking back to the mansion.

rubinaito
April 12th, 2017, 05:13 PM
"Okay." Jeff's smile vanished, and he stood up. He put his shirt back on, the man ducking under the doorframe. He was almost as tall as Slender at this point.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 12th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Creepypasta

|| Update Board ||

|| Background ||

|| Form ||

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Backstory:
Other:

Rain
Male
https://game.endride.jp/assets/images/character/data/03_body.png
True form: http://img08.deviantart.net/e789/i/2015/337/a/e/commissions__zephyr_by_wen_m-d9iw6em.jpg
He's strong kind cheerful and ruthless when he kills never backs down when he has his target even if the target was a child
Lost everything his life childhood and so called family in a storm but he did not fall in his last breath he made a deal with the storm for until his life ends again he will serve the storm and end anyone if they say it so that storm was a demon and the deal has been made
Hi

Poppyfrost
April 12th, 2017, 05:23 PM
"Okay." Jeff's smile vanished, and he stood up. He put his shirt back on, the man ducking under the doorframe. He was almost as tall as Slender at this point.

Peter was blushing heavily, some of the red peeking out from the side of his mask. He glanced behind at Jeff and sat down on the couch. "What do you want to do, Jeff? I-I'm just bored, and you seem to be the only person around willing to do something."

Wolvesregion
April 12th, 2017, 05:28 PM
"Tattle tail!" Alpha shouted at Map and ran towards him. Map growled and did the same. "You wanna fight huh?!" They both jumped up in the air started punching each other. Alpha beginning to win. "I'll send you back to the slop house you oozed out of!" Map yelled and punched him to the ground. Alpha kicked him in this stomach making him cough out blood. Now they were just hitting each other.. On after another...

rubinaito
April 12th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Rain
Male
https://game.endride.jp/assets/images/character/data/03_body.png
True form: http://img08.deviantart.net/e789/i/2015/337/a/e/commissions__zephyr_by_wen_m-d9iw6em.jpg
He's strong kind cheerful and ruthless when he kills never backs down when he has his target even if the target was a child
Lost everything his life childhood and so called family in a storm but he did not fall in his last breath he made a deal with the storm for until his life ends again he will serve the storm and end anyone if they say it so that storm was a demon and the deal has been made
Hi
Peter was blushing heavily, some of the red peeking out from the side of his mask. He glanced behind at Jeff and sat down on the couch. "What do you want to do, Jeff? I-I'm just bored, and you seem to be the only person around willing to do something."
Accepted.

Jeff looked down at Peter from where he stood. "I'm hungry." He said plainly, with a stomach growl accompanying it. "And I want to kill another politician."

rubinaito
April 12th, 2017, 05:30 PM
"Tattle tail!" Alpha shouted at Map and ran towards him. Map growled and did the same. "You wanna fight huh?!" They both jumped up in the air started punching each other. Alpha beginning to win. "I'll send you back to the slop house you oozed out of!" Map yelled and punched him to the ground. Alpha kicked him in this stomach making him cough out blood. Now they were just hitting each other.. On after another...
Slenderman coughed. "Sasuke? Please separate these two for me." He said in his pleasant brutish accent, snapping one of his tentacles as he peered at Alpha and Map. "Belle is coming." He warned them.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 12th, 2017, 05:37 PM
The orb glows as mist comes out and shadows form between the two pushing them apart as Sasuke in his male form called killer appears. The mans eyes glowed dangerously as dragon like wings separate the two " as you wish" he speaks in a dark husky voice of pure darkness

Rain pokes Ronan's back " hello~ " he says playfully

Wolvesregion
April 12th, 2017, 05:38 PM
"Let her come!" Map yelled. "How come you keep dodging my hits?" Map growled. "Because I don't want to get hit!" Alpha answered and both turned into wolves. They were gray with red eyes and had organs sticking out of them. They began to use their teeth and paws.

Alpha growled as he was separated. Map 'accidentally' biting killers wing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 12th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he suddenly grabs the back of their necks pinning them hard against the floor preventing them from moving or getting away with his beast like strength " can't wait until she comes " he says calmly

rubinaito
April 12th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Slenderman glared at them. "Fools." He muttered.

Belle stormed in, absolutely livid. The shadows around her were writhing, and she seemed to be glowing with darkness. Her eyes seemed to have flames burning inside as she approached. Even Slenderman withered under her intense glare as she picked the two up without even a blink. "You're grounded." She hissed. She walked up the stairs, and two doors appeared.

In Belle's house, "Grounded" often meant being locked in a padded cell-like room with no windows or doors unless Belle felt like it. The room projected an aura that sustained someone's health without them needing to eat, or sleep. However, the room also created an intense feeling of pain within the occupants. After all, Belle also used this house as a weapon, and to mortals, these rooms could drive them insane.

Belle threw them into their rooms, and the doors vanished.

Poppyfrost
April 12th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Accepted.

Jeff looked down at Peter from where he stood. "I'm hungry." He said plainly, with a stomach growl accompanying it. "And I want to kill another politician."

"Don't kill anyone else today, Jeff. Let me make you something." He stood up again and walked into the kitchen, preparing a meal for Jeff. He was making Ramen noodles.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 12th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Sasuke nods slowly as he watches her throw them into the room. He looks at slenderman " .... did I do good?" He asks in his emotionless voice of his

Slash-GNR
April 12th, 2017, 05:47 PM
The orb glows as mist comes out and shadows form between the two pushing them apart as Sasuke in his male form called killer appears. The mans eyes glowed dangerously as dragon like wings separate the two " as you wish" he speaks in a dark husky voice of pure darkness

Rain pokes Ronan's back " hello~ " he says playfully

Ronan tensed her back muscles up and brought her head up slowly. "Yes?" she said turning around slowly. "Why are you talking to me?" she asked in a confused tone. It wasn't like other to openly speak to her like that.

Wolvesregion
April 12th, 2017, 05:49 PM
"Hey! Let's us out!" Map yelled. Alpha sat down. "This wouldn't of happened if you hadn't told Belle i was drinking." He yelled. "Well its not my fault you have a problem!" Map retorted. "Well maybe you shouldn't be so stressful!" They began to argue so loud they could be heard outside.

rubinaito
April 12th, 2017, 05:54 PM
"Very good, Sasuke." Slenderman praised Sasuke.

Belle snapped her fingers, and the walls became soundproof.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 12th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Sasuke nods slowly " is that all or would you like me to do something else while I'm here?" He asks calmly although his dragon like tail wagged a bit
( I just a idea how about someone in house messes with Sasukes orb while slenderman is away and they break it a bit causing Sasuke to be in extreme pain and losing it a bit until slenderman comes back and ties him up to keep him calm while he fixes the orb but the damage to the room or forest was extreme? Just a random idea :3)

rubinaito
April 12th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Slenderman chuckled. "Do what you want for the time being, Sasuke." He said with what looked like a smile. (Okay~)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 12th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Sasuke nods slowly as he looks around then at him " .... can I clean? " he asks calmly as his wings and tail disappear for a while so they won't be in the way as he moved around
( yay!!!)

rubinaito
April 12th, 2017, 06:04 PM
Sasuke nods slowly as he looks around then at him " .... can I clean? " he asks calmly as his wings and tail disappear for a while so they won't be in the way as he moved around
( yay!!!)
Slenderman laughed slightly. "Whatever you want, Sasuke."

Trashy Sky
April 12th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Name: Skylark
Looks: Skylark has never been that big in stature, being only around 5'1" (154.94 cm) and weighing no where over 110 lbs (49.8952 kg). His skin holds a tan complexion and holds many self-harm scars across it, though not all of the scars being cutting scars as there are some burn marks and other marks mixed in with those. His eyes are a dark brown color to match with his dark brown hair; his hair being cut down so short on the sides that the natural curls he has don't curl up there while the top of his head holds a short, but messy, nest of brown curls. His clothes tend to change from day to day, as most people's do, but if he's not feeling it then he'll wear the same pair of clothing for weeks if he really wants to. Still, he's never seen outside without his soft purple, lightweight, zipper-like, hoodie. Supposedly, it's to cover up the scars on his arms as he never wears long-sleeve shirts; only t-shirts, but sometimes he does just get cold and that may be another reason to wear it. Though, he never wears any kind of shorts and sticks to pants; usually jeans, and doesn't really care if his outfit matches. He only has one pair of shoes to wear; his black sneakers, but he's usually just wearing socks as he doesn't care.
Personality: Skylark isn't bloodthirsty or anything like that, he's just really, really, sarcastic. He tends to have this sarcasm with everyone and everything, as he's never really been scared of anything to the point where he can clean his act up. Seeing how he's pretty much a normal person in a house full of killers, it's odd that he doesn't seem to be afraid of anything in there. Though, it's not like he cares for them either. Being neutral to everyone in the manor, or anyone in general, has given him a sarcastic personality and an exaggerated idea on how he should act. Even if his sarcasm gets in the way of everything, he's not that bad of a guy. He keeps his space clean, doesn't get in the way that much, and is almost like a perfect roommate. Still, he couldn't care less if you disappeared. He's pretty unsocial, which explains his quiet atmosphere. Though, he does love to comment on everything; even if it's not his business. He tends to have a third person look on life and acts almost as if he was just a spectator, which by the way he acts he almost is. This probably comes from the fact that he's just given up; given up on life and anything that has to bring with it. Shown in the suicidal jokes he makes, he's not that happy. Though, he's okay enough to just be there. He may not be very social, but when provoked he's known to get aggressive and even violent. Though, it's hard to get him into this state and could be considered an accomplishment if you do so. He does try to stay away from the younger members of the house while also making sure not to bother anyone with his depressed manner. Though, it's pretty hard when he smokes too much to calm himself down or decides to drink (even though he may be underage) to take away the pain. He does tend to be able to calm down with music (of course it's always p!atd), but he never is able to find enough alone time to do this. So, he just takes the horrible habit route and becomes a raspy-voiced, suicidal, guy. Otherwise, TBRP'ed.
Backstory: Skylark was diagnosed with Antisocial Personality Disorder when he was around the age of fifteen, which medically gave him the status of sociopath. He was never very violent towards others unless provoked, but he did have almost no disregard for the other living beings he came in contact with. Skylark was, and is, a highly functioning sociopath who had integrated into society. Being intelligent enough to know it wasn't the best idea to act out on all those suicidal and homicidal thoughts, he never did. Though, that didn't stop him from ever having those thoughts. Seeing how ASPD can't be cured magically with medication and takes therapy, Skylark never did let himself get any help. Not wanting to "talk out his feelings" he just forgot that he was ever diagnosed and went through his life, trying his best not to get too violent. It's odd as to how he's here now, seeing how his story hasn't led up to him ever killing anyone. Though, seeing how he's never had a home of his own and does talk about death and violence a lot, it's not too hard to believe he was let into the mansion and wasn't killed by one of the other's that lived there.
Other: He's kinda gonna be like the Cinema Sins of the manor and comment on every edgy, psychopathic, thing (or anything really) that happens
(i worked way to hard on this and i hate myself for it)

Slash-GNR
April 12th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Sasukewolf (madness) bump

Ronan tensed her back muscles up and brought her head up slowly. "Yes?" she said turning around slowly. "Why are you talking to me?" she asked in a confused tone. It wasn't like other to openly speak to her like that.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 12th, 2017, 06:08 PM
Sasuke nods quickly almost happily as he begins to move around his shadows cleaning in a excited way cleaning anything in it's path Making it look as if it was brand new again. He passes by peter then Jeff then many others cleaning everything once done. He begins to walk up to slenderman again pulling a bit on his pants " done " he says simply yet you could tell he wanted slenderman to pet him

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 12th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Sasukewolf (madness) bump

Rain smiles " well I'm no normal guy and you seemed loyal so I'm here to cheer you up !" He says happily

Slash-GNR
April 12th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Rain smiles " well I'm no normal guy and you seemed loyal so I'm here to cheer you up !" He says happily

"Hmm, loyal?" she asked tilting her head as she looked up at him. "How are you not normal?" she asked.

cute skeleton
April 12th, 2017, 06:17 PM
(I missed a lot..)

Jackie took the jack o lantern off and put it somewhere she knew it wouldn't be found and headed back to the mansion.

stitches walked inside closing the door behind her

(had no idea how to start roleplaying them lol all I had)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 12th, 2017, 06:25 PM
"Hmm, loyal?" she asked tilting her head as she looked up at him. "How are you not normal?" she asked.
He smiles " hmmm I don't have a soul anymore " he says tilting his head

Wildy~ =3
April 12th, 2017, 06:34 PM
Name: Crimson
Looks: Pale skin, white hair, blood-red eyes. She wears a red dress with black trim. She sometimes has red dragon/demon wings.
Personality: TBRP'd if ok
Backstory: Also TBRP'd
Other: IsitbadthatIbarelyknowwhatacreepypastais? I'll find her theme song soon.

Poppyfrost
April 12th, 2017, 06:34 PM
"Don't kill anyone else today, Jeff. Let me make you something." He stood up again and walked into the kitchen, preparing a meal for Jeff. He was making Ramen noodles.

boop)

rubinaito
April 12th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Name: Crimson
Looks: Pale skin, white hair, blood-red eyes. She wears a red dress with black trim. She sometimes has red dragon/demon wings.
Personality: TBRP'd if ok
Backstory: Also TBRP'd
Other: IsitbadthatIbarelyknowwhatacreepypastais? I'll find her theme song soon.

Accepted.

Jeff shrugged. "But the world's better without politicians."

Poppyfrost
April 12th, 2017, 06:42 PM
Accepted.

Jeff shrugged. "But the world's better without politicians."

"Jeff, seriously. Stop it." He finished the ramen and handed the bowl to Jeff, glancing at him nervously. Peter has had a crush on him since he first arrived. It was just hard for him to be around Jeff all the time, mainly because he was acting so awkward and nervous around him. "H-Here.." He said softly, glancing at the ground.

rubinaito
April 12th, 2017, 06:45 PM
"Jeff, seriously. Stop it." He finished the ramen and handed the bowl to Jeff, glancing at him nervously. Peter has had a crush on him since he first arrived. It was just hard for him to be around Jeff all the time, mainly because he was acting so awkward and nervous around him. "H-Here.." He said softly, glancing at the ground.
Jeff took a bite, and licked his lips. "Yum." He said, grinning at Peter.

Poppyfrost
April 12th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Jeff took a bite, and licked his lips. "Yum." He said, grinning at Peter.

That was enough to get Peter's heart racing. "Y-You're welcome, Jeff.." He said softly, biting his lip. "Um.. Now what do you want to do?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 12th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Sasuke nods quickly almost happily as he begins to move around his shadows cleaning in a excited way cleaning anything in it's path Making it look as if it was brand new again. He passes by peter then Jeff then many others cleaning everything once done. He begins to walk up to slenderman again pulling a bit on his pants " done " he says simply yet you could tell he wanted slenderman to pet him
La bump

rubinaito
April 12th, 2017, 06:51 PM
"Kill politicians?" Jeff asked hopefully.

rubinaito
April 12th, 2017, 06:51 PM
La bump
Slenderman chuckled, bending down and scratching Sasuke's hair.

Poppyfrost
April 12th, 2017, 06:54 PM
"Kill politicians?" Jeff asked hopefully.

Peter frowned under the mask. "Jeff, no, stop suggesting that. You can do that tomorrow." He sighed, reaching out and gently grabbing his arm, pulling him to the couch. "Let's watch TV. What do you want to watch?" When peter clicked on the TV, it was broadcasting live on a politician.

Trashy Sky
April 12th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Name: Skylark
Looks: Skylark has never been that big in stature, being only around 5'1" (154.94 cm) and weighing no where over 110 lbs (49.8952 kg). His skin holds a tan complexion and holds many self-harm scars across it, though not all of the scars being cutting scars as there are some burn marks and other marks mixed in with those. His eyes are a dark brown color to match with his dark brown hair; his hair being cut down so short on the sides that the natural curls he has don't curl up there while the top of his head holds a short, but messy, nest of brown curls. His clothes tend to change from day to day, as most people's do, but if he's not feeling it then he'll wear the same pair of clothing for weeks if he really wants to. Still, he's never seen outside without his soft purple, lightweight, zipper-like, hoodie. Supposedly, it's to cover up the scars on his arms as he never wears long-sleeve shirts; only t-shirts, but sometimes he does just get cold and that may be another reason to wear it. Though, he never wears any kind of shorts and sticks to pants; usually jeans, and doesn't really care if his outfit matches. He only has one pair of shoes to wear; his black sneakers, but he's usually just wearing socks as he doesn't care.
Personality: Skylark isn't bloodthirsty or anything like that, he's just really, really, sarcastic. He tends to have this sarcasm with everyone and everything, as he's never really been scared of anything to the point where he can clean his act up. Seeing how he's pretty much a normal person in a house full of killers, it's odd that he doesn't seem to be afraid of anything in there. Though, it's not like he cares for them either. Being neutral to everyone in the manor, or anyone in general, has given him a sarcastic personality and an exaggerated idea on how he should act. Even if his sarcasm gets in the way of everything, he's not that bad of a guy. He keeps his space clean, doesn't get in the way that much, and is almost like a perfect roommate. Still, he couldn't care less if you disappeared. He's pretty unsocial, which explains his quiet atmosphere. Though, he does love to comment on everything; even if it's not his business. He tends to have a third person look on life and acts almost as if he was just a spectator, which by the way he acts he almost is. This probably comes from the fact that he's just given up; given up on life and anything that has to bring with it. Shown in the suicidal jokes he makes, he's not that happy. Though, he's okay enough to just be there. He may not be very social, but when provoked he's known to get aggressive and even violent. Though, it's hard to get him into this state and could be considered an accomplishment if you do so. He does try to stay away from the younger members of the house while also making sure not to bother anyone with his depressed manner. Though, it's pretty hard when he smokes too much to calm himself down or decides to drink (even though he may be underage) to take away the pain. He does tend to be able to calm down with music (of course it's always p!atd), but he never is able to find enough alone time to do this. So, he just takes the horrible habit route and becomes a raspy-voiced, suicidal, guy. Otherwise, TBRP'ed.
Backstory: Skylark was diagnosed with Antisocial Personality Disorder when he was around the age of fifteen, which medically gave him the status of sociopath. He was never very violent towards others unless provoked, but he did have almost no disregard for the other living beings he came in contact with. Skylark was, and is, a highly functioning sociopath who had integrated into society. Being intelligent enough to know it wasn't the best idea to act out on all those suicidal and homicidal thoughts, he never did. Though, that didn't stop him from ever having those thoughts. Seeing how ASPD can't be cured magically with medication and takes therapy, Skylark never did let himself get any help. Not wanting to "talk out his feelings" he just forgot that he was ever diagnosed and went through his life, trying his best not to get too violent. It's odd as to how he's here now, seeing how his story hasn't led up to him ever killing anyone. Though, seeing how he's never had a home of his own and does talk about death and violence a lot, it's not too hard to believe he was let into the mansion and wasn't killed by one of the other's that lived there.
Other: He's kinda gonna be like the Cinema Sins of the manor and comment on every edgy, psychopathic, thing (or anything really) that happens
(i worked way to hard on this and i hate myself for it)
i believe you skipped my form aaa am i accepted?

rubinaito
April 12th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Peter frowned under the mask. "Jeff, no, stop suggesting that. You can do that tomorrow." He sighed, reaching out and gently grabbing his arm, pulling him to the couch. "Let's watch TV. What do you want to watch?" When peter clicked on the TV, it was broadcasting live on a politician.

i believe you skipped my form aaa am i accepted?
(Whoops! Yes!)

Jeff stared at the screen. "Can I watch you kill the politician?" He asked, staring at Peter.

Poppyfrost
April 12th, 2017, 07:01 PM
(Whoops! Yes!)

Jeff stared at the screen. "Can I watch you kill the politician?" He asked, staring at Peter.

Peter grew nervous again, feeling Jeff staring at hi. "Jeff, no, nobody is going to kill anyone." He placed his hand over Jeff's mouth to shut him up, then used his other hand to change the channel.

rubinaito
April 12th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Jeff made an adorable little pout. "Fiiiiiiiinnnnnne."

Poppyfrost
April 12th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Jeff made an adorable little pout. "Fiiiiiiiinnnnnne."

Peter blushed heavily and pulled his hand away, curling up on the couch to bring his knees to his chest. He changed the TV to a random channel, sitting far away from Jeff.

wickedvirtues
April 12th, 2017, 07:12 PM
Accepted~

You can have a cannon character.

Okay :)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 12th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Slenderman chuckled, bending down and scratching Sasuke's hair.
Sasuke tail wags excitedly as he smiles a rare happy dog like smile

wickedvirtues
April 12th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Okay :)

(Since nobody else is I guess I shall be my favorite Creepypasta, going from a non-cannon thing, this is how I think of Sally)

Name: Sally Williams

Looks: A pale, small girl with pale green eyes, curly brown hair, and blood leaking down her face. She wears a stained, tattered pink nightgown and no shoes and carries a stuffed bear around with her.

Personality: When Sally isn't ticked or murdering, she's a curious and sweet little girl with a creepy hint to her.

Backstory: Sally was assaulted and murdered by her uncle. (shortened version)

Other: Sally uses whatever she can find for a weapon, her bear is Mr. D (or Death) she is sort of like a poltergeist, she is slightly see-through and can float above the ground. She writes or says "PLAY WITH ME" before or after she kills somebody.

Wolvesregion
April 12th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Alpha and Map sighed. "Please let us out!" There was no point in yelling... "We won't do it again..."

(Can map break Sasukes orb)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 12th, 2017, 07:23 PM
Alpha and Map sighed. "Please let us out!" There was no point in yelling... "We won't do it again..."

(Can map break Sasukes orb)
Do it !)

rubinaito
April 12th, 2017, 07:24 PM
(Since nobody else is I guess I shall be my favorite Creepypasta, going from a non-cannon thing, this is how I think of Sally)

Name: Sally Williams

Looks: A pale, small girl with pale green eyes, curly brown hair, and blood leaking down her face. She wears a stained, tattered pink nightgown and no shoes and carries a stuffed bear around with her.

Personality: When Sally isn't ticked or murdering, she's a curious and sweet little girl with a creepy hint to her.

Backstory: Sally was assaulted and murdered by her uncle. (shortened version)

Other: Sally uses whatever she can find for a weapon, her bear is Mr. D (or Death) she is sort of like a poltergeist, she is slightly see-through and can float above the ground. She writes or says "PLAY WITH ME" before or after she kills somebody.
Accepted

wickedvirtues
April 12th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Sally sat in her room, humming softly to herself as she drew a little version of herself, brushing some hair from her face. She looked outside her window, silently floating over and watched a squirrel run up a tree. She continued, growing bored as she watched the gray clouded sky. "What to do.." she muttered to herself, then giggled and floated over to a little chest. Unlocking the small box, she looked at the dolls inside of it. Some were missing eyes or had fluffy white cotton poked out of them, and that was how she liked it. She took one with blue eyes and brown hair, then looked at her little bear, Mr. Death , or D for short. She wiped a bit of blood from her eyes, giggling as she played for a while, then began to color in a little coloring book.

Wolvesregion
April 12th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Do it !)
(First belle has to let these guys out xD)

aleka!
April 12th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Recap?)

Poppyfrost
April 12th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Peter blushed heavily and pulled his hand away, curling up on the couch to bring his knees to his chest. He changed the TV to a random channel, sitting far away from Jeff.

bump, also don't forget Magia :penguinballoon: )

rubinaito
April 12th, 2017, 08:29 PM
Belle flicked her fingers up, and the duo found themselves standing in the hall.

(*gives Slenderman to Sasuke for the time being, and Jeff to Skye* Do what you will.)

Wolvesregion
April 12th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Map and Alpha smiler as they were let in to the hall. "Sweet freedom!" Map smiled and turned into his wolf form blood drilling from his stomach. "CRAP!" The fur on his neck stood on end and he turned human. "Look! Slendermans office!" He opened the door and spotted the orb. "Ohhh." Map reached his hand out. "Don't touch it you shouldn't even be in here!" Alpha growled.

Poppyfrost
April 12th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Belle flicked her fingers up, and the duo found themselves standing in the hall.

(*gives Slenderman to Sasuke for the time being, and Jeff to Skye* Do what you will.)

Wait, what? I'm confused.)

rubinaito
April 12th, 2017, 08:41 PM
(I'm playing Minecraft RN and I don't want people to have to wait.)

Poppyfrost
April 12th, 2017, 08:42 PM
(I'm playing Minecraft RN and I don't want people to have to wait.)

oh okay)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 12th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Sasuke feels something happening and immediately disappears into the shadows leaving slenderman he appears in front of the door to slendermans office and was about to walk in

Trashy Sky
April 12th, 2017, 11:24 PM
(hmm not sure where to bring skylark in, does anyone want to do something with the sarcastic, aggressive, man?)

Slash-GNR
April 13th, 2017, 06:55 AM
He smiles " hmmm I don't have a soul anymore " he says tilting his head

Ronan felt a slight smile pull at her mouth. She surely had not heard that one before. "How did you loose it?" she asked patting the ground telling he could sit next to her.

Wolvesregion
April 13th, 2017, 07:17 AM
Sasuke feels something happening and immediately disappears into the shadows leaving slenderman he appears in front of the door to slendermans office and was about to walk in
Sasukes coming!" Alpha said. Map hid in the closet. "I'm out ta here" Alpaha ran away

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 13th, 2017, 08:19 AM
Rain laughs softly as he sits next to her " I sold my soul to a demon now I work for the storm " he says smiling kindly

Sasuke walks in and looks around " ... I know you're here" he says as he grabs alpha before she could get out " what are you doing here?"

Slash-GNR
April 13th, 2017, 09:06 AM
Rain laughs softly as he sits next to her " I sold my soul to a demon now I work for the storm " he says smiling kindly

Sasuke walks in and looks around " ... I know you're here" he says as he grabs alpha before she could get out " what are you doing here?"

"You don't look like a soul selling to a demon type of person," she said tilting her head.

Wildy~ =3
April 13th, 2017, 12:03 PM
Crimson sat in a pine tree near the mansion. She rarely was seen there, as she spends a lot of her time away. She watched the people from afar, thinking.

cute skeleton
April 13th, 2017, 02:36 PM
Jackie walked in the woods in the direction the mansion was at stopping once, to take the jack o lantern off her head and put it in the same place she always did, then went back walking

stitches closed the door behind her and went into the kitchen

(I just realized I based Jackie off of a friends oc that's called Jackie Jackie pumpkin head)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 13th, 2017, 06:45 PM
He smiles " hmm then do I look like a normal guy type either way it's true to prove it " he takes out his phone " I always take pictures of the people I kill will that convince you?"

Slash-GNR
April 13th, 2017, 06:49 PM
He smiles " hmm then do I look like a normal guy type either way it's true to prove it " he takes out his phone " I always take pictures of the people I kill will that convince you?"

Ronan took a glance at the pictures, but she winced and turned away quickly. "Ok, I believe you," she said as she rubbed her fingers against her sweat shirt.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 13th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Rain smiles as he begins to look though the pictures " ahh so many memories " he says like a happy father or something " okay have you seen a group of mysterious people anywhere?"

Wildy~ =3
April 13th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Crimson decided she was bored, so she got out of her tree and started walking.
As she was walking, a group of bullies decided to follow her.
She continued walking, ignoring them. She knew they were there, but she had a plan.
The bullies got ready to jump her.
Crimson stopped, and they were about to jump when she spun around and said, "Perfect! I was looking for some people to come to my haunted house!" She hated pretending to be nice, but she didn't want to draw attention to herself.
"What?" The leader asked her.
"I'm practicing for my Halloween haunted house party, of course!" Crimson said. "If I don't get it perfect, it will be a disaster!"
"Hmm. Sure, but if it's lame, bad news for you," the leader replied, smirking.
"Game on," Crimson said. She didn't need to act for that line. "Meet me by the huge pine over there." She pointed to the pine she was sitting in, "At midnight tonight."

Slash-GNR
April 13th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Rain smiles as he begins to look though the pictures " ahh so many memories " he says like a happy father or something " okay have you seen a group of mysterious people anywhere?"

Ronan shook her head, "You are weird," she said looking back at him and shook her head. "No, sorry... why?" she asked.

Trashy Sky
April 13th, 2017, 07:19 PM
(i'm just gonna shove skylark in here so i dont neglect threads i've signed up for)

Skylark walked through the manor aimlessly, shuffling in his socks. The 19 year old held the same emotional expression as always, bored and tired. It gave him an almost emotionless look that plastered itself across his hardened features. The tan-skinned transmale gave a sigh as he passed conflict by conflict and conversation by conversation. He seemed to be uninterested in everything that was going on, as always, and never gave so much as a glance to any of the killers or even normal-like people living in the mansion with him as he passed. He gave off the feeling of existential crisis with a singe of uncaring as he walked through the place. "Everything sucks." he suddenly blurted out, his scratchy and raspy voice a bit louder than normal to prove his point. "I suck, you all suck... but more importantly, life sucks." he added onto the first statement of his in the same tone of voice he had before he moved to sit down.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 13th, 2017, 07:25 PM
He smiles " because I'm after someone someone big and tall with no face! The storm wants him to at least move back as the storm takes back some power whatever it is it must be really powerful if the storm wants it so tell me when you see a guy like that "

Slash-GNR
April 13th, 2017, 07:52 PM
He smiles " because I'm after someone someone big and tall with no face! The storm wants him to at least move back as the storm takes back some power whatever it is it must be really powerful if the storm wants it so tell me when you see a guy like that "

"Slendy?" she asked biting her lip. "And please don't hurt him..." she said looking up at Rain.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 13th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Bump for bloody kitten!)

Rain smiles " don't worry he won't suffer for long besides I'm only after whatever storm wants if he fights against that I fight back simple as day"

Slash-GNR
April 13th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Bump for bloody kitten!)

Rain smiles " don't worry he won't suffer for long besides I'm only after whatever storm wants if he fights against that I fight back simple as day"

Ronan frowned, "You don't have to obey the storm..." she said looking at him with pity in her large golden eyes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 13th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Rain smiles " hmm nah if I do I die i am supposed to be dead after all the only reason I'm alive and fighting is because of the people I get to kill which is great fun! " he says as he begins to stand up " besides you just met me and I could care less about the guy so why should I not do it?"

Slash-GNR
April 13th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Rain smiles " hmm nah if I do I die i am supposed to be dead after all the only reason I'm alive and fighting is because of the people I get to kill which is great fun! " he says as he begins to stand up " besides you just met me and I could care less about the guy so why should I not do it?"

Ronan stood up as he did. "Because it must suck to be a slave," she stated as she looked up at him. "So you would kill me?" she asked tilting her head.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 13th, 2017, 08:31 PM
Rain smiles " a slave huh? I'm more of a errand boy at best besides I have fun doing what I do " he laughs softly " and I probably would let you run of course I don't like killing beautiful angels but if I have to I'll do it of course if you get in the way of my job but don't worry I'll always keep your heart with me " he winks at her

Slash-GNR
April 13th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Rain smiles " a slave huh? I'm more of a errand boy at best besides I have fun doing what I do " he laughs softly " and I probably would let you run of course I don't like killing beautiful angels but if I have to I'll do it of course if you get in the way of my job but don't worry I'll always keep your heart with me " he winks at her

Ronan chuckled and shook her head, "Thanks, but I am not an angel," she said looking at him now. "And in order to get my heart, then you will have to earn it," she said.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 14th, 2017, 08:49 AM
He smiles " I'm one of a kind love I'll earn your heart sooner or later " he says looking at her " and I know you're not a angel you're one hot demon "

Slash-GNR
April 14th, 2017, 09:40 AM
He smiles " I'm one of a kind love I'll earn your heart sooner or later " he says looking at her " and I know you're not a angel you're one hot demon "

Ronan chuckled, "we will see, and you are getting closer to my adjectives," she said giving him a playful smirk. "Maybe someday you will figure it out," she said.

Wolvesregion
April 16th, 2017, 03:12 PM
Bump for bloody kitten!)

(Sorry I had to sneak into my moms room to get my kindle back from her)
"T-trying to stop Map!" He pointed at the closet. "I didn't do nothin' bad!" He tried to hey out of Sasukes grip.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 16th, 2017, 03:15 PM
(Sorry I had to sneak into my moms room to get my kindle back from her)
"T-trying to stop Map!" He pointed at the closet. "I didn't do nothin' bad!" He tried to hey out of Sasukes grip.
I made a new madness rp!!!) Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously " oh really " he says as he begins to toss her in the room while the shadows open the closet showing map " just wait until slenderman gets here"

Wolvesregion
April 16th, 2017, 03:23 PM
"I told you not to come in here!" Alpha growled at Map. "Well, you shouldn't have been caught!" Map retorted pushing Alpha into Sasuke face first, forcing Alpha like to touch Sasuke for just a few seconds until Alpha push him self away blushing madly. "Alright. I don't care what grounding I get from Belle. I. Am. Going. To. Kill. You. When. This. Is. Over." Alpha snapped at Map.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 16th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he looks at them " enough pushing you may hurt or break something "

Wolvesregion
April 16th, 2017, 05:43 PM
Map laughed and pushed Alpha again. Alpha fell over, and growled. "I'm leaving!" He began to walk away and Map turned into a wolf and wagged his tail. His tail hit Sasukes' orb and it fell onto the floor breaking it. Alpha gasped and jumped behind Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 16th, 2017, 06:58 PM
Map laughed and pushed Alpha again. Alpha fell over, and growled. "I'm leaving!" He began to walk away and Map turned into a wolf and wagged his tail. His tail hit Sasukes' orb and it fell onto the floor breaking it. Alpha gasped and jumped behind Sasuke.
Sasuke eyes widened when the orb fell and it created a big creak in it and within seconds Sasuke began falling to the ground in pain he was gasping for air as he grabs his chest in pain and his other hand begins to claw the ground " what?" His eyes glowed madly

Wolvesregion
April 16th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Sasuke eyes widened when the orb fell and it created a big creak in it and within seconds Sasuke began falling to the ground in pain he was gasping for air as he grabs his chest in pain and his other hand begins to claw the ground " what?" His eyes glowed madly
"Map! Looks what you did!" Alpha shouted and then looks at Sasuke. "SLENDER MEN! SLENDERMEN!!!" He called as Map ran out the door. Alphas eyes widened "Sasuke?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 16th, 2017, 07:07 PM
"Map! Looks what you did!" Alpha shouted and then looks at Sasuke. "SLENDER MEN! SLENDERMEN!!!" He called as Map ran out the door. Alphas eyes widened "Sasuke?"
Sasuke eyes began to glow madly as his body begins to change into a dragon with a loud growl he begins to suddenly roar fire everywhere

Slash-GNR
April 16th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)

Ronan chuckled, "we will see, and you are getting closer to my adjectives," she said giving him a playful smirk. "Maybe someday you will figure it out," she said.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 16th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)

Rain smiles " as you wish daring well I gotta go need to find that orb"

Slash-GNR
April 16th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Rain smiles " as you wish daring well I gotta go need to find that orb"

Ronan grabbed his hand, "Can I come with?" she asked as she brought her hand back in a shy way.

Wildy~ =3
April 19th, 2017, 11:59 AM
Crimson was asleep in the pine tree, unseen by anyone. She was waiting for midnight. She had nothing to do, so... Sleep it is.

Wolvesregion
April 19th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Sasuke eyes began to glow madly as his body begins to change into a dragon with a loud growl he begins to suddenly roar fire everywhere
Alpha ducked. "Map!" He growled as he ran away.

SLENDERMAN!" Map scream for him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 19th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Sasuke roars loudly as he begins to break stuff clawing at things as he continues to roar fire

rubinaito
April 19th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Slenderman heard the screams, and appeared in the room. "What is the meaning of this?" He snarled, taking Sasuke into his tentacles and keeping him still. He grabbed Map and Alpha, rage contorting his faceless features.
(Like this-
http://pre02.deviantart.net/1e0b/th/pre/f/2010/003/7/0/slenderman_by_aelur.jpg )

Skye

Jeff looked up with a dark look in his eyes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 19th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Sasuke once he was restrained he moves a bit trying to get out but he eventually stops shaking madly in fear and in pure agony. Tears were falling down to his eyes as he begins to repeat the words " im sorry " and " it hurts "

Poppyfrost
April 19th, 2017, 08:40 PM
Slenderman heard the screams, and appeared in the room. "What is the meaning of this?" He snarled, taking Sasuke into his tentacles and keeping him still. He grabbed Map and Alpha, rage contorting his faceless features.
(Like this-
http://pre02.deviantart.net/1e0b/th/pre/f/2010/003/7/0/slenderman_by_aelur.jpg )

Skye

Jeff looked up with a dark look in his eyes.

Peter glanced up at Jeff, narrowing his eyes a bit under the mask. "Jeff...? What's wrong..?" He asked, reaching out to gently touch his arm.

rubinaito
April 19th, 2017, 08:49 PM
"Something's wrong with Slendy and Sasuke." He said quietly, wrapping an arm around Peter.

Slenderman brought Sasuke closer, and began rubbing his back gently while holding him close. He picked up the sphere, gazing at it. "Map. Alpha." His voice was cold. "Get out of this house." He turned, walking down the hall and keeping Sasuke in his arms.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 19th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Sasuke was still shaking madly in pain and of course fear he didn't understand why was he feeling pain is this his punishment did he do something wrong? He keeps his eyes closed trying to block out the agonizing pain cutting though him hard. He nuzzles his head against slendermans chest while saying " it's hurts, I'm sorry " over and over again like a broken suffering record

Poppyfrost
April 19th, 2017, 08:57 PM
"Something's wrong with Slendy and Sasuke." He said quietly, wrapping an arm around Peter.

Slenderman brought Sasuke closer, and began rubbing his back gently while holding him close. He picked up the sphere, gazing at it. "Map. Alpha." His voice was cold. "Get out of this house." He turned, walking down the hall and keeping Sasuke in his arms.

Peter squeaked as Jeff wrapped his arm around him, his eyes growing wide. "O-Oh." He blushed heavily, glancing at Jeff. "I-It's okay, Jeff, I'm sure they'll sort it out soon." He reached up again and gently patted his head. His hair is so soft... Peter thought suddenly.

Wolvesregion
April 19th, 2017, 08:59 PM

"I didn't do anything!" Alpha began then turned away, Map reached his hand toward him but he slapped it away. As Alpha walked away Map realized what he had done. He sighed and left the house, watching Alpha disappear into the woods, with nothing but a pocket knife and a frown.

rubinaito
April 19th, 2017, 09:25 PM
Sasuke was still shaking madly in pain and of course fear he didn't understand why was he feeling pain is this his punishment did he do something wrong? He keeps his eyes closed trying to block out the agonizing pain cutting though him hard. He nuzzles his head against slendermans chest while saying " it's hurts, I'm sorry " over and over again like a broken suffering record
Peter squeaked as Jeff wrapped his arm around him, his eyes growing wide. "O-Oh." He blushed heavily, glancing at Jeff. "I-It's okay, Jeff, I'm sure they'll sort it out soon." He reached up again and gently patted his head. His hair is so soft... Peter thought suddenly.
Jeff snorted. "Don't pet me, Peter." He snickered, before looking at Peter with an adorable puppy-eyed expression.

"Shh..." Slenderman said softly, walking into a room that held... nothing. It was just darkness, but Slenderman and Sasuke were seen just fine. "Don't worry." He placed Sasuke down on what felt like a bed, and Slenderman sat down on a chair. He began running his fingers down his face. His mask faded away, revealing a man with pure white hair and a handsome face.

(Reference-> https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/67/8f/47/678f477f20f55dcbc5d8d72944ed2bdb.jpg )

"I'm here." Slenderman said quietly, taking the orb out. It pulsed with a weak, painful red light and he ran a finger down the crack. Darkness seeped from around, turning into a fine mist and seeping into the crack. It slowly began closing, looking normal once more. He placed it in his coat, and looked at Sasuke with a soft look in his eyes. "You know..." He said quietly. "I'm glad I found you... Would you like to know why?"

Wolvesregion
April 19th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Alpha watched as Map follows him. "Go away." He grunted. "Alpha, please." He said sadly."Don't even try." He growled and kicked Map, Map growled in response and, turning into a wolf pounced. Alpha changed to and they began a fight blood spilling everywhere, for a few minutes until they both pulled back. Both turning into humans, they continued and Alpha put Map in a choke, then an arm lock. "This isn't a play fight." He growled softly in Maps ear and stabbing him in the back with his pocket knife. Map groaned in pain, and fell to his knees, cradling his broken arm. "Kill me like you do all you victims. I'm in agony, please finish me." Map growled. "No." Alpha replied and walked away.

Poppyfrost
April 19th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Jeff snorted. "Don't pet me, Peter." He snickered, before looking at Peter with an adorable puppy-eyed expression.

"Shh..." Slenderman said softly, walking into a room that held... nothing. It was just darkness, but Slenderman and Sasuke were seen just fine. "Don't worry." He placed Sasuke down on what felt like a bed, and Slenderman sat down on a chair. He began running his fingers down his face. His mask faded away, revealing a man with pure white hair and a handsome face.

(Reference-> https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/67/8f/47/678f477f20f55dcbc5d8d72944ed2bdb.jpg )

"I'm here." Slenderman said quietly, taking the orb out. It pulsed with a weak, painful red light and he ran a finger down the crack. Darkness seeped from around, turning into a fine mist and seeping into the crack. It slowly began closing, looking normal once more. He placed it in his coat, and looked at Sasuke with a soft look in his eyes. "You know..." He said quietly. "I'm glad I found you... Would you like to know why?"

Peter grew nervous, but in a good way. He was about to answer when the strap on Peter's mask snapped, making the mask fall off his face. Immediately, Peter screamed, pushing away from Jeff and grabbing his mask, covering his face. "J-Jeff, don't look at me! I'm too scary, please!" It sounded like he was crying, too scared to show anyone his face. He backed away from him, cornering himself and trying to fix the mask, but to no avail. Peter took the mask and just held it up, covering his face and looking away.

rubinaito
April 19th, 2017, 09:47 PM
"Hey!" Jeff, grabbed Peter's wrists gently, and lowered the mask to look him in the eye. "Peter." He said softly, taking the mask. "Look at me, please." He tilted Peter's face up, tracing the scars gently with his thumb. "I don't care about how you look, dear." He said gently. "You're special, and not because of your looks."

Poppyfrost
April 19th, 2017, 09:52 PM
"Hey!" Jeff, grabbed Peter's wrists gently, and lowered the mask to look him in the eye. "Peter." He said softly, taking the mask. "Look at me, please." He tilted Peter's face up, tracing the scars gently with his thumb. "I don't care about how you look, dear." He said gently. "You're special, and not because of your looks."

Peter fought with him for a moment, shaking his head and crying out nonsense, before Jeff said his name. Peter focused his crystal blue eyes on Jeff, tears sliding down his cheeks. He felt his heart quicken, sniffling and staring up at Jeff. He couldn't talk. Couldn't think. Couldn't cry. At least, anymore.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 20th, 2017, 06:28 AM

Once the crack was healed, his body calms down and the pain slowly fades. He opens his eyes and looks at slenderman then nods slowly " ... yes ... please " he says quietly as he changes into his human form and slowly begins to sit up although he was shaking a bit a normal thing after all the pain he felt

Slash-GNR
April 20th, 2017, 12:10 PM
Sasukewolf (madness) Bump

Ronan grabbed his hand, "Can I come with?" she asked as she brought her hand back in a shy way.

Poppyfrost
April 20th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Peter fought with him for a moment, shaking his head and crying out nonsense, before Jeff said his name. Peter focused his crystal blue eyes on Jeff, tears sliding down his cheeks. He felt his heart quicken, sniffling and staring up at Jeff. He couldn't talk. Couldn't think. Couldn't cry. At least, anymore.

Bump)

rubinaito
April 20th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Once the crack was healed, his body calms down and the pain slowly fades. He opens his eyes and looks at slenderman then nods slowly " ... yes ... please " he says quietly as he changes into his human form and slowly begins to sit up although he was shaking a bit a normal thing after all the pain he felt
"Shh..." Jeff said softly, placing the mask on the ground and cupping Peter's face with his hands. "Breathe with me. In, out... In, and out..."

Slenderman smiled sadly at Sasuke. "Well, my name used to be Angel. A rather feminine name, I know, but there are plenty of men with that name." He looked thoughtful, before continuing. "I was a tall, lanky kid. I was extremely skinny, so the clothes I could wear were either to baggy, or they exposed too much skin." He tapped his white fingers on his lap, leaning back. "People liked to call me Slendy, or Slenderman, so I guess it was a nickname that just stuck." He hummed. "Now, the reason why I was glad you were in my life is because you were the only one who... who seemed to care about me, even if you were forced too because of this." He studied the red sphere in his hands.

"I was bullied. I was an orphan." He continued. "I suppose that is why I am drawn to children lost in the woods. They remind me of myself, so I give them a home for awhile until they are ready to face the world again. No, nobody else knows... They all think I murder them, but truth be told, I murder the ones who hurt the children."

Poppyfrost
April 20th, 2017, 07:10 PM
"Shh..." Jeff said softly, placing the mask on the ground and cupping Peter's face with his hands. "Breathe with me. In, out... In, and out..."

Slenderman smiled sadly at Sasuke. "Well, my name used to be Angel. A rather feminine name, I know, but there are plenty of men with that name." He looked thoughtful, before continuing. "I was a tall, lanky kid. I was extremely skinny, so the clothes I could wear were either to baggy, or they exposed too much skin." He tapped his white fingers on his lap, leaning back. "People liked to call me Slendy, or Slenderman, so I guess it was a nickname that just stuck." He hummed. "Now, the reason why I was glad you were in my life is because you were the only one who... who seemed to care about me, even if you were forced too because of this." He studied the red sphere in his hands.

"I was bullied. I was an orphan." He continued. "I suppose that is why I am drawn to children lost in the woods. They remind me of myself, so I give them a home for awhile until they are ready to face the world again. No, nobody else knows... They all think I murder them, but truth be told, I murder the ones who hurt the children."

Peter locked eyes with Jeff, breathing in and out as instructed, the rest of his tears drizzling down his cheeks. He eventually closed his eyes, reaching out and gently grabbing Jeff's sweater, pulling him towards him and hugging him tightly. He buried his face into his chest, closing his eyes again and sniffling.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 20th, 2017, 07:10 PM

Sasuke looks at him as his body changes into a female body, now her eyes glowed with kindness and warmth as the shaking of her body fades she stands up and looks at him " .... master I know.... I've known about you and your past for a very long time now once you touched that orb I knew everything about you..... and your ... past but " she smiles kindly as she begins to stand in front of him " .... I could never feel your emotions which was ... kinda scary for me but also very... heartwarming... " she begins to kneel down in front of him her head bowed down " ... hearing you say that you're glad to have me fills me with uncontrollable happiness that I just could jump on you and hug you but.... I can't.." she looks up at him " you are the first master whose ever showed such kindness without a price.. I've been forced to do many things some horrible some extremely painful but I can't do anything against it ... because of that orb I can't even touch it and if it breaks... I break and I can't do anything unless my master heals it yet you're the first one to even bother with the orb others ... just throw me away ... " she looks at her hands " and I've came to ... care about you but not the type of care a dog has for a master a ... a care I've never felt and often feared... master please punish me I don't deserve this kindness I've destroyed your room caused you many problems and this feeling I can't just let go please punish me I don't deserve this " she says sadly and very guiltily

Slash-GNR
April 20th, 2017, 07:16 PM
Sasuke looks at him as his body changes into a female body, now her eyes glowed with kindness and warmth as the shaking of her body fades she stands up and looks at him " .... master I know.... I've known about you and your past for a very long time now once you touched that orb I knew everything about you..... and your ... past but " she smiles kindly as she begins to stand in front of him " .... I could never feel your emotions which was ... kinda scary for me but also very... heartwarming... " she begins to kneel down in front of him her head bowed down " ... hearing you say that you're glad to have me fills me with uncontrollable happiness that I just could jump on you and hug you but.... I can't.." she looks up at him " you are the first master whose ever showed such kindness without a price.. I've been forced to do many things some horrible some extremely painful but I can't do anything against it ... because of that orb I can't even touch it and if it breaks... I break and I can't do anything unless my master heals it yet you're the first one to even bother with the orb others ... just throw me away ... " she looks at her hands " and I've came to ... care about you but not the type of care a dog has for a master a ... a care I've never felt and often feared... master please punish me I don't deserve this kindness I've destroyed your room caused you many problems and this feeling I can't just let go please punish me I don't deserve this " she says sadly and very guiltily

bump) Ronan grabbed his hand, "Can I come with?" she asked as she brought her hand back in a shy way.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 20th, 2017, 07:20 PM
bump) Ronan grabbed his hand, "Can I come with?" she asked as she brought her hand back in a shy way.
Rain smiles " sure but just don't get in my way okay?"

rubinaito
April 20th, 2017, 07:29 PM

"Now why would I do that? Slenderman- no, Angel took her hand in his, looking her in the eye. "You, my dear Sasuke, are not worthy of such punishment. Sasuke, I love you with all of my heart, in one way or another. You may belong to me, but you own my heart." He held the sphere in his hands. "I wish I could give it to you so you could be in control of your own destiny." He cupped Sasuke's face in his hand, smoothing her hair out.

Slash-GNR
April 20th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Rain smiles " sure but just don't get in my way okay?"

"Ok, I won't..." she said as she got up and was ready to go where ever he went.

Poppyfrost
April 20th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Peter locked eyes with Jeff, breathing in and out as instructed, the rest of his tears drizzling down his cheeks. He eventually closed his eyes, reaching out and gently grabbing Jeff's sweater, pulling him towards him and hugging him tightly. He buried his face into his chest, closing his eyes again and sniffling.

boop)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 20th, 2017, 07:49 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed softly as she closes them " love me ... even if I'm a female like this maybe a -" she changes into her male form he opens eyes which were glowing dangerously " male would you still love me or would you love me if I were neither but both in the same" he changes into his true form which was a demonic monster it's eyes glowed pure red as he looks down at him " time I don't get it who do you love and why? I was summoned for this to serve and have no emotions yet my heart it beats so loudly it's painful yet warming whenever I'm near you.... this is love is this why I was summoned?" It asks softly in a demonic voice of both man and female

Rain smiles " okay now take me to slendermans house I need to see him and have a little fun while I'm at it " he says happily

appariitiion
April 20th, 2017, 07:57 PM
Name: Zephyr Nyght // Gabriel (Gabe) the Wandering Child
Looks: He is a 6'1, slim boy. He has bright green eyes and jet black, shaggy, short hair. He wears a grey shirt with a black biker jacket, dark jeans, and black combat boots. // A short little boy with short, blonde hair. He wears a size-too-large blue t-shirt, jeans, and red-and-gray tennishoes.
Personality: Zephyr actually has 7 personalities due to schizophrenia. He switched between them at random times. His moods can go from mysterious, to energetic, to murderous very speedily. Although he's considered 'insane', he takes care of Gabriel, almost, like a big brother, though they aren't related. // He's shy, and mostly unaware of things that happen around him. Once he found a knife and accidentally killed a man with it. He thought it was funny, not knowing what he's done. He does that quite frequently, calling it "helping tired people sleep."
Backstory: When he was 7, he was diagnosed with schizophrenia. It grew worse in the mental hospital, being there for 13 years. He escaped with a mass murder when he was 20, and managed to escape from the cops. He ran out in the woods and ended up finding Gabriel. // His parents abandoned him when he was 5. He knew the basics of life, but stole to stay living. As I said, he found a knife once and killed someone with it on complete accident. He thought they were just sleeping in grape juice, and he thinks he "helps" by doing that. He treats Zephyr as a big brother.
Other: nada

rubinaito
April 20th, 2017, 08:00 PM
boop)
Sasuke eyes glowed softly as she closes them " love me ... even if I'm a female like this maybe a -" she changes into her male form he opens eyes which were glowing dangerously " male would you still love me or would you love me if I were neither but both in the same" he changes into his true form which was a demonic monster it's eyes glowed pure red as he looks down at him " time I don't get it who do you love and why? I was summoned for this to serve and have no emotions yet my heart it beats so loudly it's painful yet warming whenever I'm near you.... this is love is this why I was summoned?" It asks softly in a demonic voice of both man and female

Rain smiles " okay now take me to slendermans house I need to see him and have a little fun while I'm at it " he says happily
Name: Zephyr Nyght // Gabriel (Gabe) the Wandering Child
Looks: He is a 6'1, slim boy. He has bright green eyes and jet black, shaggy, short hair. He wears a grey shirt with a black biker jacket, dark jeans, and black combat boots. // A short little boy with short, blonde hair. He wears a size-too-large blue t-shirt, jeans, and red-and-gray tennishoes.
Personality: Zephyr actually has 7 personalities due to schizophrenia. He switched between them at random times. His moods can go from mysterious, to energetic, to murderous very speedily. Although he's considered 'insane', he takes care of Gabriel, almost, like a big brother, though they aren't related. // He's shy, and mostly unaware of things that happen around him. Once he found a knife and accidentally killed a man with it. He thought it was funny, not knowing what he's done. He does that quite frequently, calling it "helping tired people sleep."
Backstory: When he was 7, he was diagnosed with schizophrenia. It grew worse in the mental hospital, being there for 13 years. He escaped with a mass murder when he was 20, and managed to escape from the cops. He ran out in the woods and ended up finding Gabriel. // His parents abandoned him when he was 5. He knew the basics of life, but stole to stay living. As I said, he found a knife once and killed someone with it on complete accident. He thought they were just sleeping in grape juice, and he thinks he "helps" by doing that. He treats Zephyr as a big brother.
Other: nada

Accepted!

Jeff held Peter close.

"I love you as you." Angel said, looking at him with soft eyes.

Poppyfrost
April 20th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Accepted!

Jeff held Peter close.

Peter was shaking, cracking his glowing blue eyes open and looking up at Jeff sadly. "Jeff.." He croaked, wiping away his own tears. "Why are you doing this for me?" He whispered, his voice hoarse and scratchy from the screaming and crying.

Slash-GNR
April 20th, 2017, 08:07 PM

"He actually lives in this house I think...." she said as she looked around.

appariitiion
April 20th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Zephyr steadily walked throughout the forest, with a small boy, Gabriel. His hand was placed upon the child's shoulder as they strolled along peacefully, excusing the bit of blood on their shirts.
The tall man turned his head as Gabriel muttered something quietly. "Hey, Gabe," Zephyr spoke in his normal tone. Then, he lifted his hand and thumped the boy in the back of the head. "What'cha saying? I don't have super-ears, you know."
Gabe shook his head at the blow, twiddling his thumbs. "Nuthin'," he practically whispered, staring down at the forest floor. Behind the lie, he was thinking about what Zephyr did. A while ago, he and his 'caretaker' led a teenager into an alleyway and brutally slaughtered him, but Gabe saw it as putting the stranger to sleep. He remembered how the teen screamed, but it was muffled by Zephyr's hand across his mouth. "Don't you think you hurt him a lil?" He asked quietly, adding, "I mean, he didn't look happy though we were tryin' to help!"
Zephyr chuckled slightly. "Yeah, whatever. He was happy, dunno what you're talking about. You aren't crazy yet, are you?" That last question surely shut Gabriel up. The two again walked in silence.

rubinaito
April 20th, 2017, 08:22 PM
"Because I.... I love you..." Jeff choked out.

Poppyfrost
April 20th, 2017, 08:34 PM
"Because I.... I love you..." Jeff choked out.

Peter went stiff. "...What..?" He whispered. He heard exactly what Jeff said. He just didn't want to be going crazy. "You.. Love.. Me..?" He repeated, eyes wide. Peter began blushing deeply, tightening his grip on the back of Jeff's sweater.

rubinaito
April 20th, 2017, 08:35 PM
"Yes..." jeff forced himself to speak. Why was it so hard?!

Poppyfrost
April 20th, 2017, 08:41 PM
"Yes..." jeff forced himself to speak. Why was it so hard?!

"I love you too." He whispered, his voice soft and gentle. Peter glanced down at the ground, biting his lip.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 20th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Accepted!

Jeff held Peter close.

Sasuke eyes glowed softly but his eyes began glowing madly " ..... someone is coming.... and they mean harm they have a demon " he says darkly as he changes into a human

Rain smiles " good take me there"

EliteHotDog
April 20th, 2017, 08:54 PM
There is no cannon. Creepypasta is a home for creepy stories, even though mist if them are not. It's a community that anyone can add to.

Wolvesregion
April 20th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Map turns around and walks back to the mansion staring at it longingly. "Where do I go now?" He asked himself feeling like a child again, accept Alpha wasn't with him. Blood running down his back onto the green grass. His eyes were dull and lost, or unfocused. If your level lost, follow the seeds on the ground! Alpha voice as a child ran throw his brain, his ears. He let a tear fall off his face and looked at the blood on the ground. He spotted, instead of blood, a line of seeds as if placed there by Alpha himself. "Seeds?" He questioned quietly, following the path.

Alpha was sitting on a tree branch, humming softly. He didn't look sad, or happy, or like he even felt emotion. The some was called Pain, he hummed it until he started quietly singing it. "This life is filled with hurt when happiness doesn't work, trust me, take my hand, when the lights go out you'll understand...." He was singing quietly barely even a whisper, His voice carried by the wind.
(https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud4HuAzHEUc)

rubinaito
April 20th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed softly but his eyes began glowing madly " ..... someone is coming.... and they mean harm they have a demon " he says darkly as he changes into a human

"I love you too." He whispered, his voice soft and gentle. Peter glanced down at the ground, biting his lip.
Angel looked calm, morphing back into Slenderman. "I see." He looked to the door. "Well, I suppose we'll have to face him." He said cheerfully.

Jeff blinked, and leaned forward. He hesitated... would Peter want to kiss him with his... his 'smile'?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 20th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Sasuke nods as he changes into his male form " be warned... I've felt this power before... but I can't seem to recall who or what is it but I do know it's demonic like me "

Wolvesregion
April 20th, 2017, 10:16 PM
Sasuke nods as he changes into his male form " be warned... I've felt this power before... but I can't seem to recall who or what is it but I do know it's demonic like me "
Is it Sano time? Alpha is so in if it is xD)

rubinaito
April 20th, 2017, 10:17 PM
"Interesting." Slender musdc, opening the door. "Then I propose we find out!" He said cheerfully.

Poppyfrost
April 20th, 2017, 10:23 PM
Angel looked calm, morphing back into Slenderman. "I see." He looked to the door. "Well, I suppose we'll have to face him." He said cheerfully.

Jeff blinked, and leaned forward. He hesitated... would Peter want to kiss him with his... his 'smile'?

Peter felt Jeff shift, and he looked up at him, to see his face closer to his. He gulped, staring into his once beautiful eyes. Heck, to Peter, they were still beautiful. Assuming Jeff wanted a kiss, he leaned up with him, connecting his lips with Jeff's.

Slash-GNR
April 21st, 2017, 07:06 AM

Ronan nodded as she began to walk away to where Slenderman was. Once she was there a few meters away, she pointed him and th eother man that stood by him.
Here," she said gently.

Wildy~ =3
April 21st, 2017, 09:30 AM
Crimson watched from her tree. This will he interesting, she thought.

Wolvesregion
April 21st, 2017, 03:39 PM
Crimson watched from her tree. This will he interesting, she thought.
As Map looks for his brother following the seeds, and finds Crimson in the tree. "Hi." He said about to ask if she's seen his brother.

Alpha laughed slightly as he slit another humans throat, and scream heard in the distance."Not again." He growled. "Can you shut up!" He yelled and the screams stopped.

Wildy~ =3
April 21st, 2017, 03:51 PM
As Map looks for his brother following the seeds, and finds Crimson in the tree. "Hi." He said about to ask if she's seen his brother.

Alpha laughed slightly as he slit another humans throat, and scream heard in the distance."Not again." He growled. "Can you shut up!" He yelled and the screams stopped.
Crimson looked at Map. "Oh," she said. "Another one? Do you want to go to my Haunted House tonight? I need it to be good for Halloween."
(She thinks he is a human and not a creepypasta XD)

wickedvirtues
April 21st, 2017, 04:13 PM
Sally sat in her room, humming softly to herself as she drew a little version of herself, brushing some hair from her face. She looked outside her window, silently floating over and watched a squirrel run up a tree. She continued, growing bored as she watched the gray clouded sky. "What to do.." she muttered to herself, then giggled and floated over to a little chest. Unlocking the small box, she looked at the dolls inside of it. Some were missing eyes or had fluffy white cotton poked out of them, and that was how she liked it. She took one with blue eyes and brown hair, then looked at her little bear, Mr. Death , or D for short. She wiped a bit of blood from her eyes, giggling as she played for a while, then began to color in a little coloring book.

Sally sat in the branch of the tree, able to support her small weight, outside of her window and holding her stuffed bear and giggling softly. She leapt down, floating just above the ground as she clutched her bear and looked around. She saw a long, pointed stick and grabbed it, touching the point with a small smile on her face. She wiped blood from her eyes, wiping it off onto the tree and still clutching the pointed object in her other hand. She looked around, taking the stick back up to her room as she climbed up the tree inhumanly quick, setting it under her bed and smoothing her stained and tattered dress. She clutched her fists as she thought about the man that had killed her, turning her knuckles white. She sighed, undoing her fists and watching the sky silently.

Wolvesregion
April 21st, 2017, 05:48 PM
Crimson looked at Map. "Oh," she said. "Another one? Do you want to go to my Haunted House tonight? I need it to be good for Halloween."
(She thinks he is a human and not a creepypasta XD)
"Sure.." Did she think he was wearing a costume? Never mind that he needed tfo find his brother! "Have you seen someone that looks just like me? Horns eyes and everything come by here?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 21st, 2017, 05:54 PM
Rain smiles darkly " thanks " he says as with a stomp of his foot electricity runs though the house towards Sasuke " come on out slenderman I need that man and you're going to give him to me " he says playfully

rubinaito
April 21st, 2017, 06:33 PM
Slenderman appeared behind Rain. "I'm here." He said quietly.

Poppyfrost
April 21st, 2017, 06:56 PM
Peter felt Jeff shift, and he looked up at him, to see his face closer to his. He gulped, staring into his once beautiful eyes. Heck, to Peter, they were still beautiful. Assuming Jeff wanted a kiss, he leaned up with him, connecting his lips with Jeff's.

boop)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 21st, 2017, 10:36 PM
A demonic being comes out of rains back looking straight at slenderman " give me the orb give me Sasuke!" It roars in anger

rubinaito
April 21st, 2017, 11:03 PM
"No." Slenderman said, not looking fazed in the slightest. "Sasuke, I have an order for you." He snapped his tentacles. "Run. Run away, and never come back until I say it is safe."

wickedvirtues
April 22nd, 2017, 09:03 AM
Sally sat in the branch of the tree, able to support her small weight, outside of her window and holding her stuffed bear and giggling softly. She leapt down, floating just above the ground as she clutched her bear and looked around. She saw a long, pointed stick and grabbed it, touching the point with a small smile on her face. She wiped blood from her eyes, wiping it off onto the tree and still clutching the pointed object in her other hand. She looked around, taking the stick back up to her room as she climbed up the tree inhumanly quick, setting it under her bed and smoothing her stained and tattered dress. She clutched her fists as she thought about the man that had killed her, turning her knuckles white. She sighed, undoing her fists and watching the sky silently.

Sally sat in her room, door locked as she stared at the door with malice in her gaze. Her mind was swarmed with the thoughts of the man who had killed her, and she clenched her fists in rage. "He'll pay.." she murmured, clutching at the branch, "he'll pay!" She said louder, almost snapping the branch as she threw it to the ground and giggled creepily, so many ways to kill him, so little time..

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 22nd, 2017, 09:27 AM
"No." Slenderman said, not looking fazed in the slightest. "Sasuke, I have an order for you." He snapped his tentacles. "Run. Run away, and never come back until I say it is safe."
Sasuke wanted to protest but he knew he must obey he immediately begins to run. The demon laughs softly " protecting your end how cute rain go after the man I'll take care of this one " rain smiles as he nods " sir yes sir " he says as he begins to run off

rubinaito
April 22nd, 2017, 10:03 AM
"So." Slenderman's face was blank, but his tone was slightly curious. "To what may I owe this pleasure, Storm?" His tentacles remained at his sides, writhing and wiggling as Slenderman began circling Storm.

Poppyfrost
April 22nd, 2017, 10:05 AM

boop)

rubinaito
April 22nd, 2017, 10:10 AM
Jeff let out a small gasp, holding Peter close. A flurry of emotions sprang up inside of him. Fear, love, happiness, sadness, regret, joy...

Poppyfrost
April 22nd, 2017, 10:13 AM
Peter pulled away after a few seconds, looking up at Jeff. "What's.. What's wrong..?" He whispered, looking a little worried. Did he do it to early? Jeff looked.. Strange.

rubinaito
April 22nd, 2017, 10:31 AM
Jeff felt like he was about to cry. "I... Peter." He said softly. "How could you love a beast like me?"

Poppyfrost
April 22nd, 2017, 10:35 AM
Jeff felt like he was about to cry. "I... Peter." He said softly. "How could you love a beast like me?"

Peter saw the look in Jeff's eyes, and he frowned slightly, hugging him tightly. "Jeff... You're not a beast.." I am. He thought sadly. "I love you because.. Because you're handsome, and really funny, and nice to be around. You're not a beast. If you're a beast, then I'm a rabbit." He smiled, trying to joke around with Jeff to make him happy.

rubinaito
April 22nd, 2017, 10:43 AM
Jeff grinned. "You're an adorable rabbit." He purred, before he stiffened. His hands flew to his knife, and he spun around and pinned a girl against the wall. She had raven black hair, and wore a mask with black eyes and a prim, proper mouth. She was holding a knife, and the eyes behind the mask burned with fury.

"Jeff." Jane growled. "Let me past."

Jeff laughed hollowly. "Really now? So you can kill the one person who could ever make me feel something?"

Jane raised her knife, pressing it against Jeff's throat. "Exactly." She hissed. "You ruined me, and I will not hesitate to ruin anything that brings you joy." She pressed harder. "He's making you weak, Jeff... I'll make that go away."

"NO!" Jeff roared, jerking away. A line of blood swelled up on his throat, but he didn't feel any pain as the black liquid dripped down his collarbone and onto his white shirt. He slashed at Jane, who blocked his attack. She grabbed his wrist, raising her knife. Jeff pushed her back, spinning his knife and pinning her to the ground. He looked like himself again, his eyes wild and crazed, his long jet black hair ragged, and he was grinning like his old self. Jane began gasping for breath.

Poppyfrost
April 22nd, 2017, 10:51 AM
Jeff grinned. "You're an adorable rabbit." He purred, before he stiffened. His hands flew to his knife, and he spun around and pinned a girl against the wall. She had raven black hair, and wore a mask with black eyes and a prim, proper mouth. She was holding a knife, and the eyes behind the mask burned with fury.

"Jeff." Jane growled. "Let me past."

Jeff laughed hollowly. "Really now? So you can kill the one person who could ever make me feel something?"

Jane raised her knife, pressing it against Jeff's throat. "Exactly." She hissed. "You ruined me, and I will not hesitate to ruin anything that brings you joy." She pressed harder. "He's making you weak, Jeff... I'll make that go away."

"NO!" Jeff roared, jerking away. A line of blood swelled up on his throat, but he didn't feel any pain as the black liquid dripped down his collarbone and onto his white shirt. He slashed at Jane, who blocked his attack. She grabbed his wrist, raising her knife. Jeff pushed her back, spinning his knife and pinning her to the ground. He looked like himself again, his eyes wild and crazed, his long jet black hair ragged, and he was grinning like his old self. Jane began gasping for breath.

Peter smiled, then flinched when Jeff tore away. He attacked a girl, who looked similar to him. Overhearing their conversation, Peter began shaking, tears sliding down his cheeks. Someone wanted him dead. He took a step back, then glanced at Jeff. He looked crazy again. Peter didn't want to be involved in this. He ran in a random direction, heading into the woods and far, far away from the mansion.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 22nd, 2017, 03:11 PM
"So." Slenderman's face was blank, but his tone was slightly curious. "To what may I owe this pleasure, Storm?" His tentacles remained at his sides, writhing and wiggling as Slenderman began circling Storm.
Storm eyes glowed dangerously " to your death that orb does not belong to you and he isn't supposed to be trapped to it. Either give him back to me so he can complete his goal by ending monsters like you you all are not supposed to be like this and you need to be wipe out from this world !"

rubinaito
April 22nd, 2017, 03:35 PM
Slenderman paused, before chuckling darkly. "Really now?" He said quietly. "You think I'd give it to you to free my lover, but forsake my entire family, my friends, even my enemy's to a fate like that?" His tentacles began writhing even more. "I want to free him, I really do... But I will not force those like me to die against their own will." He launched forward, pinning Storm to the wall. His jaw unhinged, pieces of his flesh turning into little white strings like threads connecting his face together as he revealed what was truly behind his mask- A demon worse than what Storm looked like in his true form. To everyone, he looked like their worst nightmares... Whatever Storm was afraid of, whatever struck fear into every fiber of his being, Slenderman looked like that. Storm. He hissed. I will not submit to you, and neither will Sasuke!

rubinaito
April 23rd, 2017, 12:01 AM
Slenderman paused, before chuckling darkly. "Really now?" He said quietly. "You think I'd give it to you to free my lover, but forsake my entire family, my friends, even my enemy's to a fate like that?" His tentacles began writhing even more. "I want to free him, I really do... But I will not force those like me to die against their own will." He launched forward, pinning Storm to the wall. His jaw unhinged, pieces of his flesh turning into little white strings like threads connecting his face together as he revealed what was truly behind his mask- A demon worse than what Storm looked like in his true form. To everyone, he looked like their worst nightmares... Whatever Storm was afraid of, whatever struck fear into every fiber of his being, Slenderman looked like that. Storm. He hissed. I will not submit to you, and neither will Sasuke!
Bump

Wildy~ =3
April 24th, 2017, 08:03 AM
"Sure.." Did she think he was wearing a costume? Never mind that he needed tfo find his brother! "Have you seen someone that looks just like me? Horns eyes and everything come by here?"
Crimson shrugged. "I don't know. I was asleep until the house over there started making a lot of noise," she replied.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 28th, 2017, 11:07 AM
Storm smiles darkly as his eyes glowed dangerously fear was something he hadn't felt in a while and it only fueled his anger " then you will die!! Besides " he smiles darkly " my boy already has Sasuke in his hands!!"

And he was right Sasuke was badly injured on his shoulder but he couldn't fight back he wasn't ordered to he was ordered to run but he was held down by rain and his lightning dragon " ohhh I won come on that's boring fight back "

rubinaito
April 28th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Storm smiles darkly as his eyes glowed dangerously fear was something he hadn't felt in a while and it only fueled his anger " then you will die!! Besides " he smiles darkly " my boy already has Sasuke in his hands!!"

And he was right Sasuke was badly injured on his shoulder but he couldn't fight back he wasn't ordered to he was ordered to run but he was held down by rain and his lightning dragon " ohhh I won come on that's boring fight back "
Slenderman wrapped his hands around Storms throat. "Tell him to release Sasuke." He said, his voice dangerously soft. His face opened up, and black tendrils began to cover Storm, trapping him in a nightmare.