PDA

View Full Version : Tattletail Roleplay

Princess Wolfie
April 11th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Hello everyone!!! Yea yea I've been inactive. I'm sorry.

Anyways, I thought I'd make a Tattletail roleplay to hopefully keep me from leaving again XD

Anyways, let's get to the form.

FORM:

Name:
Character:
Appearance:
Personality:
Extras:

That should be good...

Key:
Taken Character
Open Character
Reserved Character

Mama Tattletail
Purple Tattletail
Yellow Tattletail
Cyan Tattletail (Ciara; xxJaggededgexx)
Child (Richard; Blue Wishes)
Child
Child

Yes I am letting three children. They should be siblings.

RULES:

1.Follow these rules duh XD
2.Only I can send in the objective.
3.No power playing.
4.Try playing by the game. Of course there will be differences, such as the siblings together.
5.In the Extras part put "I love Mama" and then any questions you may have.
6.Because I'll probs be inactive for a bit, it's okay to be gone for a little while.
7.HAVE FUN

My form:

Name: Mama Tattletail (Mama)
Character: Mama Tattletail
Appearance: Normal= Normal Mama in game|Evil= Evil Mama in game
Personality: Like in the game
Extras: I love Mama

ROLEPLAY WILL START WHEN ALL CHILDREN ARE FILLED

ANYTHING IN RED IS THE OBJECTIVE FOR THE CHILDREN

Reverie
April 11th, 2017, 05:37 PM
Name: Ciara
Character: Cyan Tattletail
Appearance: Blue hair and green eyes, pale skin
Personality: like in the game
Extras: i love mama

Princess Wolfie
April 11th, 2017, 05:39 PM
Name: Ciara
Character: Cyan Tattletail
Appearance: Blue hair and green eyes, pale skin
Personality: like in the game
Extras: i love mama
Accepted

:blue:
April 11th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Name: Richard Estermyer

Character: Child

Appearance: Richard is a brunette, with brown-black hair that's long enough so that he can hold it in a ponytail, which is what he normally does with his hair, during the day, he normally wears denim shorts or jeans, and a t-shirt, which is often covered by a silver-gray sweatshirt, his eyes are hazel, though they seem to change color depending on what kind of shirt he wears, which is why he sticks to a silverish sweatshirt-because it doesn't make his eyes change color

Personality: Richard explores, whether it's outside, inside, or on the roof, he'll literally try to find as many things as he can, even if they're pointless, Richard's also a bit of a scardy cat, jumping at things in the night, or just getting scared by what Tattletail says when he isn't expecting it, causing him to scream at the weirdest times, as hard as he tries to act tough, and make it through whatever he has to deal with

Extras: I've never played Tattletail, though it's on my Steam wishlist and when I get to it, I'm going to buy it, so I'll try as hard as I can to stick to what happens in the game
Also I love hate Mama

Princess Wolfie
April 11th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Name: Richard Estermyer

Character: Child

Appearance: Richard is a brunette, with brown-black hair that's long enough so that he can hold it in a ponytail, which is what he normally does with his hair, during the day, he normally wears denim shorts or jeans, and a t-shirt, which is often covered by a silver-gray sweatshirt, his eyes are hazel, though they seem to change color depending on what kind of shirt he wears, which is why he sticks to a silverish sweatshirt-because it doesn't make his eyes change color

Personality: Richard explores, whether it's outside, inside, or on the roof, he'll literally try to find as many things as he can, even if they're pointless, Richard's also a bit of a scardy cat, jumping at things in the night, or just getting scared by what Tattletail says when he isn't expecting it, causing him to scream at the weirdest times, as hard as he tries to act tough, and make it through whatever he has to deal with

Extras: I've never played Tattletail, though it's on my Steam wishlist and when I get to it, I'm going to buy it, so I'll try as hard as I can to stick to what happens in the game
Also I love hate Mama
Accepted
And don't worry about not playing Tattletail. I haven't played it (but I rreeaallyy want to) so I just watch people play it on YouTube and get info from there about how the game works.

:blue:
April 11th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Accepted
And don't worry about not playing Tattletail. I haven't played it (but I rreeaallyy want to) so I just watch people play it on YouTube and get info from there about how the game works.

(( Oh, okay ^_^

Thanks for letting me know
I'm just scared I'm going to be weak and click off at the first jumpscare XD
I'll try to watch a playthrough though :3 ))

Princess Wolfie
April 11th, 2017, 06:50 PM
(( Oh, okay ^_^

Thanks for letting me know
I'm just scared I'm going to be weak and click off at the first jumpscare XD
I'll try to watch a playthrough though :3 ))
XD

Princess Wolfie
April 11th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Bumpie

Princess Wolfie
April 12th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Bumpie daisy

cute skeleton
April 12th, 2017, 05:48 PM
I love this even though I get scared to death by the jump scares

name: plum

character: purple tattletail