PDA

View Full Version : A dark path (p)

Bean.
October 1st, 2022, 07:26 PM
Nightpaw appeared in this dark place, she was still dreaming though, where was she, how did she get here, this is new "I... uh. what is this" she said worried

Littlepaw(leap)

(she doesnt know yet, will they lie to her or tell her the truth, I think she would be sent here for all the emotional pain she has, she aint ded)

Faith.
October 1st, 2022, 07:36 PM
Nightpaw appeared in this dark place, she was still dreaming though, where was she, how did she get here, this is new "I... uh. what is this" she said worried

Littlepaw(leap)

(she doesnt know yet, will they lie to her or tell her the truth, I think she would be sent here for all the emotional pain she has, she aint ded)

Sorry I was eating stuff)))
Duskpond stepped towards Nightpaw. "Hello there!" He meowed friendily.

Bean.
October 1st, 2022, 07:42 PM
Sorry I was eating stuff)))
Duskpond stepped towards Nightpaw. "Hello there!" He meowed friendily.

nightpaw looked at the tom and kind of froze. "w-who are you, what are you.. where am I" she said worriedly

Faith.
October 1st, 2022, 07:52 PM
nightpaw looked at the tom and kind of froze. "w-who are you, what are you.. where am I" she said worriedly

A sympathetic look crossed Duskpond's face. "Oh, poor thing... I am Duskpond, and this is the Place of no Stars, or the dark forest. This is the place where 'bad' cats go. But I'm not bad! It wasn't my fault Froglight fell..." (Yes it was lol) Duskshadow added with mock sadness that went unnoticed.

Bean.
October 1st, 2022, 07:56 PM
Nightpaw froze.... She's in the bad cats place... No no no "Im in the bad cat place?!?!?!?" she said freaked out "I-Is this some kind of dream or joke or something, im not bad....right" she said full of worry not listening to what the tom was saying at the moment

Littlepaw(leap)

Faith.
October 1st, 2022, 08:00 PM
Nightpaw froze.... She's in the bad cats place... No no no "Im in the bad cat place?!?!?!?" she said freaked out "I-Is this some kind of dream or joke or something, im not bad....right" she said full of worry not listening to what the tom was saying at the moment

Littlepaw(leap)

Duskpond stepped closer to Nightpaw. "Right now, your just dreaming... But there is something taking you here, and if it doesn't stop then you will be stuck here when you die. However, I can help you learn to stop it! I promise, it'll all be ok if you listen to me."

Bean.
October 1st, 2022, 08:03 PM
Duskpond stepped closer to Nightpaw. "Right now, your just dreaming... But there is something taking you here, and if it doesn't stop then you will be stuck here when you die. However, I can help you learn to stop it! I promise, it'll all be ok if you listen to me."

"o-oh, okay sir" she said "I- uh dont wanna be stuck here, so i-i guess i will listen to you" she said..

(she will think this is a good place and starclan is the bad place if people make her believe that :eyes: )

Faith.
October 1st, 2022, 08:23 PM
"o-oh, okay sir" she said "I- uh dont wanna be stuck here, so i-i guess i will listen to you" she said..

(she will think this is a good place and starclan is the bad place if people make her believe that :eyes: )

(Sweet gullible child)
Duskpond:
"Please," he said, flicking his tail, "just call me Dusk. Everycat does." (And here's the intro to another of my df cat's)

Rubythorn:
"Oh, I think you've got it all wrong! Duskpond, do stop giving our newcomers the wrong impression. It's extremely annoying when they are terrified they'll never get out." A new cat, this one a red tortoiseshell with sharp yellow eyes, stepped from the fog. "Dear apprentice, don't fret! This is the opposite of what he says! It may seem scary at first, but this is the place where cats too strong and smart for StarClan go. We are better than them! No need to worry."

Bean.
October 1st, 2022, 08:27 PM
(Sweet gullible child)
Duskpond:
"Please," he said, flicking his tail, "just call me Dusk. Everycat does." (And here's the intro to another of my df cat's)

Rubythorn:
"Oh, I think you've got it all wrong! Duskpond, do stop giving our newcomers the wrong impression. It's extremely annoying when they are terrified they'll never get out." A new cat, this one a red tortoiseshell with sharp yellow eyes, stepped from the fog. "Dear apprentice, don't fret! This is the opposite of what he says! It may seem scary at first, but this is the place where cats too strong and smart for StarClan go. We are better than them! No need to worry."

...."okay dusk" she said with a bit of worry then she got a bit startled when rubythorn then listened "too strong and smart." she said confused "what do you mean" she asked

Faith.
October 1st, 2022, 09:10 PM
...."okay dusk" she said with a bit of worry then she got a bit startled when rubythorn then listened "too strong and smart." she said confused "what do you mean" she asked
Rubythorn:
"By that, I mean StarClan doesn't want us there because of a power difference. They can't handle the fact that we're better, so they sent us here." She examined her claws. "StarClan is for cats who can't muster the courage to make a difference. The Dark forest is where cats like me, and cats like you, belong."

Bean.
October 1st, 2022, 09:16 PM
Rubythorn:
"By that, I mean StarClan doesn't want us there because of a power difference. They can't handle the fact that we're better, so they sent us here." She examined her claws. "StarClan is for cats who can't muster the courage to make a difference. The Dark forest is where cats like me, and cats like you, belong."

"what?" she said confused

(nightpaw does not understand what ruby is saying, they might have to explain it that an apprentice can understand)

Faith.
October 1st, 2022, 09:25 PM
"what?" she said confused

(nightpaw does not understand what ruby is saying, they might have to explain it that an apprentice can understand)
Ahh, ok)))
Duskpond:
"See, I told you you talk to much! Or at least, too complicated!" He complained to Rubythorn.

Rubythorn:
She glared viciously at the tom.."Duskpond, zip it. Listen kid, basically StarClan doesn't trust us, so we hang out here. The Dark forest cats are scary, but much smarter than StarClan cats. Get it?" She meowed to Nightpaw.

Bean.
October 1st, 2022, 09:30 PM
Ahh, ok)))
Duskpond:
"See, I told you you talk to much! Or at least, too complicated!" He complained to Rubythorn.

Rubythorn:
She glared viciously at the tom.."Duskpond, zip it. Listen kid, basically StarClan doesn't trust us, so we hang out here. The Dark forest cats are scary, but much smarter than StarClan cats. Get it?" She meowed to Nightpaw.

Nightpaw sat down "does that mean starclan puts you here just because your smarter than them... does that make them the bad guys then and you guys good... thats kind of mean of them to do" she said "they wouldnt even leave me alone when I sleep... what jerks" she said

Faith.
October 1st, 2022, 10:01 PM
Nightpaw sat down "does that mean starclan puts you here just because your smarter than them... does that make them the bad guys then and you guys good... thats kind of mean of them to do" she said "they wouldnt even leave me alone when I sleep... what jerks" she said
Duskpond:
"Exactly."
Rubythorn nodded.

Bean.
October 1st, 2022, 10:03 PM
Duskpond:
"Exactly."
Rubythorn nodded.

"why am I here anyways" she asked confused "why was I brought here" Nightpaw was a bit confused but nervous

Faith.
October 1st, 2022, 10:24 PM
"why am I here anyways" she asked confused "why was I brought here" Nightpaw was a bit confused but nervous
Rubythorn:
"Sweety, your here because of your best abilities. You are only here because you deserve to be. And no matter how hard any cat tries to pull you back down to them, don't let them. Don't let others steal your moonlight." She padded over to Nightpaw and curled her tail around her. "Me and Duskpond will train you, so that you can learn twice as much, you lucky cat!"
Duskpond:
He smiled charmingly, appearing on Nightpaw's other side. "Yes, you'll learn more here than you will with your clanmates!"

Bean.
October 1st, 2022, 10:28 PM
Rubythorn:
"Sweety, your here because of your best abilities. You are only here because you deserve to be. And no matter how hard any cat tries to pull you back down to them, don't let them. Don't let others steal your moonlight." She padded over to Nightpaw and curled her tail around her. "Me and Duskpond will train you, so that you can learn twice as much, you lucky cat!"
Duskpond:
He smiled charmingly, appearing on Nightpaw's other side. "Yes, you'll learn more here than you will with your clanmates!"

"okay dusk and dusk's friend" she said "I cant wait to tell the others" she purred

dont forget they are only there to Manipulate her not train her.. they may hit her if she doesnt listen though but dont scar her :eyes: )

Faith.
October 1st, 2022, 10:33 PM
"okay dusk and dusk's friend" she said "I cant wait to tell the others" she purred

dont forget they are only there to Manipulate her not train her.. they may hit her if she doesnt listen though but dont scar her :eyes: )

Ah yes yes))
Rubythorn:
"It's Rubythorn, by the way." Stretching, she added, "you should wake up soon... But first, I need to warn you that the others here with us may not treat you well at first. They like to... Test newcomers."

Bean.
October 1st, 2022, 10:36 PM
"oh.... uh.. okay" she said of a bit of concern "thank you ruby and uh dusk" she said

Littlepaw(leap)

Faith.
October 1st, 2022, 10:42 PM
"oh.... uh.. okay" she said of a bit of concern "thank you ruby and uh dusk" she said

Littlepaw(leap)
Duskpond:
"No problem, kid! It wouldnt be fair if we didn't warn you about these things!"
Rubythorn:
She nodded.

Bean.
October 1st, 2022, 10:47 PM
Duskpond:
"No problem, kid! It wouldnt be fair if we didn't warn you about these things!"
Rubythorn:
She nodded.

Nightpaw gave a short smile then woke up

---------------------------------------------------

(Nightpaw wont hear what they are saying now since she has woke up.. Feel free to post another reply)

Faith.
October 1st, 2022, 10:54 PM
Nightpaw gave a short smile then woke up

---------------------------------------------------

(Nightpaw wont hear what they are saying now since she has woke up.. Feel free to post another reply)

Duskpond:
"Is this the one we're using now?" He said softly, after Nightpaw woke.
"Yes. She has... Potential." Rubythorn mrrowd with a sly grin.
Duskpond sighed. "Finally. You've been so picky lately, five other cats were denied."
"Well, now I'm not being picky!" Rubythorn hissed back.
They both left.

(Eee so exciting so basically what's going to happen now?)))

Bean.
October 1st, 2022, 10:58 PM
Duskpond:
"Is this the one we're using now?" He said softly, after Nightpaw woke.
"Yes. She has... Potential." Rubythorn mrrowd with a sly grin.
Duskpond sighed. "Finally. You've been so picky lately, five other cats were denied."
"Well, now I'm not being picky!" Rubythorn hissed back.
They both left.

(Eee so exciting so basically what's going to happen now?)))

nightpaw has memory loss from a child banging her head against a rock so this will be on paused for a bit until she gets some memory or she remembers atleast the two cats... ANYWAYS... Nightpaw will be summoned in her dreams to return and they tell her to collect information.... if she does not do it per week, she gets to face the wraith of them )

Faith.
October 1st, 2022, 10:59 PM
nightpaw has memory loss from a child banging her head against a rock so this will be on paused for a bit until she gets some memory or she remembers atleast the two cats... ANYWAYS... Nightpaw will be summoned in her dreams to return and they tell her to collect information.... if she does not do it per week, she gets to face the wraith of them )
Ahh yes ok that makes much sense
:iagree:)))

Bean.
October 1st, 2022, 11:00 PM
Ahh yes ok that makes much sense
:iagree:)))

yes yes... )