PDA

View Full Version : [FINDER] It is time...Love interest

Pitou
September 30th, 2022, 03:13 PM
Sunsetpaw (https://ravensong9.wixsite.com/ravensongscats/post/sunsetkit) needs some positive in her life (she's been granted little of it).

Daughter of medicine cat Elmshadow and Shadowclan deserter Goldenstep, Sunsetpaw's warrior ceremony was long delayed due to her leaving Shadowclan with her mother. Some moons later she returned to Shadowclan to ask for her place back, though that decision ultimately led to the death of her mother from which she is still quite traumatized. She's since (in the process of) lost an eye and endured Dawnstar's ire and much of Shadowclan's unacceptance for her role in leaving Shadowclan. She's growing BITTER. Her early life was consumed by her family. She loves her mother and sisters fiercely though she's now lost her mother and has no way of knowing what has come of her uncle and three of her sisters. She's always been rather estranged from her emotionally distant father but seeing his reaction, or lack thereof, to her mother being killed Sunsetpaw has further dropped Elmshadow from even her distant respect.

Sunsetpaw's warrior ceremony is coming up and now I think she's earned a little bit of happiness. It'll be a long road for whoever is up for the challenge due to everything stated above. But under all the trauma and broodiness is a fiercely loyal, sunny, sharp-witted, family-oriented young she-cat. I'd love for her to eventually have kits of her own.

I think it'd be neat to find a tom who maybe has noticed Sunsetpaw for a long time; it doesn't need to have been obsessive or overly-doting, just noticed. Through kithood he wanted to be friends with her but she was often too absorbed in her own family to notice anybody outside her circle. Into apprenticeship, he either could have noticed from afar but whether he continued to try to befriend her or not is up to him. Most importantly, since her return to Shadowclan, he has been one of the only cats to show her true kindness. Maybe he doesn't agree with her having left but understands that she returned for a reason, even at the high cost of abandoning the family she loved. However, she has interpreted all of his friendliness as mocking (she's in a dark place) and so has been extremely dismissive of him. She will not have been cruel, just simply disengaged. Slowly, his small kindnesses will begin to sink in for her and she will begin to seek him out as a source of comfort and a safe, secure place until they both grow fonder of one another. He can either have loved her for a long time or simply is a kind soul who was just friendly towards her despite her flaws until they mutually grow to fall in love.

Requirements
Love interest must:
- AMAB due to her eventually wanting kits
(She is looking for a tom but could be open to MtF if they're the right fit)
- Loyal to Shadowclan
- Want kits in the near or far future
- Older than Sunsetpaw (17-21 moons old currently)
- At least mostly fit the above storyline

RPer must:
- Active
- Promise to not simply let him go inactive (I'm really trying to give Sunsetpaw a positive light amid all of the trauma, not give her another heartbreak. If you're losing interest in the character please discuss options with me or adopt him out. I'm not against him eventually dying or such if you're so inclined, but I'd rather he not just leave her out to dry and wondering)

I'll be fairly picky and won't be choosing right away as I'm quite fond of Sunsetpaw. Obviously no form of romantic relationship will begin until after her warrior ceremony!!(which shouldn't be too far out)

The upcoming RPs I'd like are him to be present for her warrior ceremony and possibly visit her in the med den while her eye is being treated.

No form. Just tell me about your OC (make sure to include the basics: name, age, personality etc). Bio is a plus but not required just include their whole profile. What are their thoughts on Sunsetpaw? Anything you think is relevant to their potential relationship.

Pitou
October 2nd, 2022, 10:15 AM
Bump

CacklingMemester
October 2nd, 2022, 05:38 PM
Name: Slatefur
Personality:
(+) friendly, open-minded, mature
(-) skittish and scatter-brained
Thoughts on Sunsetpaw? They haven't interacted irp(I don't think?), since I just adopted her about a month ago, but knowing Slatefur, they probably interacted minorly
Anything else relevant: I don't think so, feel free to ask questions though!

Pitou
October 3rd, 2022, 09:26 AM
^^

Pitou
October 4th, 2022, 12:41 AM
>>

Pitou
October 7th, 2022, 05:20 PM
<<