PDA

View Full Version : Halloween's Clan

Zei
September 28th, 2022, 02:56 PM
Jack-o-lantern, a tall and lean jet black tom with orange tabby spots and orange eye's sat in a empty hollow in the Middle of a foggy and dark old forest.
the tiny jack-o-lantern tied to his tail glowed a eerily orange light from it.... he rubbed the ragged red bandana around his neck... the Scent of Dark Magic and the Unknown reeked through the Dark Forest....

he crackled a insane grin and watched the forest around him....
(open to all, just make sure to talk to jack first in the rp or else you'll be tresspassing)

Zei
October 3rd, 2022, 05:03 PM
Jack looked about the foggy camp... the eerily glow of jack-o-lanterns peering through the mist gave the camp a spooky feeling...
Would anyone but Brave enough to wander into this Clan of Halloween's Scaryest?

Faith.
October 3rd, 2022, 05:11 PM
Jack looked about the foggy camp... the eerily glow of jack-o-lanterns peering through the mist gave the camp a spooky feeling...
Would anyone but Brave enough to wander into this Clan of Halloween's Scaryest?
Bumblebee leaped out of the bushes. "Rawr!" The kit squealed.
(Don't ask how a kit for in the df))

(Ok fine I'll tell you. He was the biggest out of his littler and was jealous of his siblings being better at him than everything so he uhhhhh murdered them °~°)))

sock
October 3rd, 2022, 05:12 PM
A small pitch black kit with huge glowing yellow eyes wandered around. She came across an eerie glow... strange... her curiosity got the best of her as the tiny she-cat padded toward the light. A mist seemed to fall over the place she explored... very interesting.

Rogue

Zei
October 3rd, 2022, 05:14 PM
Bumblebee leaped out of the bushes. "Rawr!" The kit squealed.
(Don't ask how a kit for in the df))

(Ok fine I'll tell you. He was the biggest out of his littler and was jealous of his siblings being better at him than everything so he uhhhhh murdered them °~°)))
A small pitch black kit with huge glowing yellow eyes wandered around. She came across an eerie glow... strange... her curiosity got the best of her as the tiny she-cat padded toward the light. A mist seemed to fall over the place she explored... very interesting.

Rogue
(this isn't Starclans Dark forest, just a very dark even in the Daylight kind of forest lol)
Jack peered at the two, a unreadable and eerily insane look on his face "state your business or begone!" he hissed

sock
October 3rd, 2022, 05:19 PM
(this isn't Starclans Dark forest, just a very dark even in the Daylight kind of forest lol)
Jack peered at the two, a unreadable and eerily insane look on his face "state your business or begone!" he hissed
The black kit sat down in front of the cat. She fixed her large yellow eyes on the new cat and mewed, "Im exploring. After my parents... died of... 'unknown circumstances,' I've been free to roam these dark trees."

(can they have powers)

Zei
October 3rd, 2022, 05:23 PM
The black kit sat down in front of the cat. She fixed her large yellow eyes on the new cat and mewed, "Im exploring. After my parents... died of... 'unknown circumstances,' I've been free to roam these dark trees."

(can they have powers)
(yes...)
Jack-o-lantern nodded "very well young one, we can't have Kits roaming our forest without supervision... what is your name?"

sock
October 3rd, 2022, 05:24 PM
(yes...)
Jack-o-lantern nodded "very well young one, we can't have Kits roaming our forest without supervision... what is your name?"
"Lantern." She mewed, her big yellow eyes gleaming.

(ok just checking DON'T YOU HIT ME WITH THEM ✨ . . . ✨)

Zei
October 3rd, 2022, 05:26 PM
"Lantern." She mewed, her big yellow eyes gleaming.

(ok just checking DON'T YOU HIT ME WITH THEM ✨ . . . ✨)
Jack nodded "seems we share a common name... For i'm Jack-o-lantern, of Halloween's Clan.... Leader of it even!" he purred eerily

Faith.
October 3rd, 2022, 05:27 PM
Ohhhhhhhh ok then scratch that he'll just be a loner kit dude))
Bumblebee sat, his bright yellow stripes clearly contrasting his black fur, even through the fog. "Was I scary? I like trying to be like the place I'm in, and this place is scary and mysterious!"

sock
October 3rd, 2022, 05:29 PM
Jack nodded "seems we share a common name... For i'm Jack-o-lantern, of Halloween's Clan.... Leader of it even!" he purred eerily
Lantern smiled. "Halloween's Clan?"

Zei
October 3rd, 2022, 05:31 PM
Ohhhhhhhh ok then scratch that he'll just be a loner kit dude))
Bumblebee sat, his bright yellow stripes clearly contrasting his black fur, even through the fog. "Was I scary? I like trying to be like the place I'm in, and this place is scary and mysterious!"
Lantern smiled. "Halloween's Clan?"
"as scary as a Kit in these dark woods can be kiddo! but both of you must beware, there are scarier things then me in these Woods, Demons, Undead and Ghouls of all kinds, and not all are friendly, no most would have you for lunch...." Jack-o-lantern meowed

sock
October 3rd, 2022, 05:33 PM
"as scary as a Kit in these dark woods can be kiddo! but both of you must beware, there are scarier things then me in these Woods, Demons, Undead and Ghouls of all kinds, and not all are friendly, no most would have you for lunch...." Jack-o-lantern meowed
Lantern giggled and tilted her head. "Oh no, i'd more likely be eating them for a light snack." She purred. Her tone was not boastful, not proud, not joking, but extremely humble and truthful.

Faith.
October 3rd, 2022, 05:37 PM
Bumblebee grinned proudly. "I knew it!" He quickly turned serious. "I knew that." Bumblebee whispered.

Zei
October 3rd, 2022, 05:40 PM
Lantern giggled and tilted her head. "Oh no, i'd more likely be eating them for a light snack." She purred. Her tone was not boastful, not proud, not joking, but extremely humble and truthful.
Bumblebee grinned proudly. "I knew it!" He quickly turned serious. "I knew that." Bumblebee whispered.
"you both may stay in the Camp... You'll be in Skull Den" he meowed nodding to a den with a wolf skull in the entrance "come, i'll show you around camp, frst off is the rock i'm sitting on, Itt's Skull rock, and my den, Big Claw Den, is under it in the Hollow,"

sock
October 3rd, 2022, 05:42 PM
"you both may stay in the Camp... You'll be in Skull Den" he meowed nodding to a den with a wolf skull in the entrance "come, i'll show you around camp, frst off is the rock i'm sitting on, Itt's Skull rock, and my den, Big Claw Den, is under it in the Hollow,"
Lantern nodded, and stood up in case the moment arose that they would walk around the camp. When she stood, the lantern on her tail was visible for the first time since she had arrived. Her huge yellow eyes gleamed as she gazed around the clearing.

Faith.
October 3rd, 2022, 06:15 PM
*Amazement*

Zei
October 3rd, 2022, 06:18 PM
Lantern nodded, and stood up in case the moment arose that they would walk around the camp. When she stood, the lantern on her tail was visible for the first time since she had arrived. Her huge yellow eyes gleamed as she gazed around the clearing.
*Amazement*
Jack fixed his eye's on both kits "Skull den, you could say is our nursery, for queens and kits... Fang den is for Apprentices... Bone Den for Warriors, and Broken Den for Elders! Spider Den is our med den! Cobweb, our med cat if you must call him, lives there and cares for injuried cats..."

Faith.
October 3rd, 2022, 06:26 PM
Jack fixed his eye's on both kits "Skull den, you could say is our nursery, for queens and kits... Fang den is for Apprentices... Bone Den for Warriors, and Broken Den for Elders! Spider Den is our med den! Cobweb, our med cat if you must call him, lives there and cares for injuried cats..."
Bumblebee's purple eyes started glowing, and a group of bats flew overhead.

sock
October 3rd, 2022, 07:59 PM
Lantern nodded again, looking to the sky. She couldn't see any stars through the leaves... She flicked her tail, and the lantern on the tip swung with it.

Zei
October 4th, 2022, 08:12 AM
Bumblebee's purple eyes started glowing, and a group of bats flew overhead.
Lantern nodded again, looking to the sky. She couldn't see any stars through the leaves... She flicked her tail, and the lantern on the tip swung with it.
"as long as your here, you must never go outside these walls without a warrior! got it!?" Jack meowed firmly

sock
October 4th, 2022, 08:18 AM
"as long as your here, you must never go outside these walls without a warrior! got it!?" Jack meowed firmly
Lantern nodded, fixing her big eerie yellow eyes on Jack. "Who else lives here?"

Faith.
October 4th, 2022, 06:22 PM
Lantern nodded, fixing her big eerie yellow eyes on Jack. "Who else lives here?"
"Probably a bunch of cats not nearly as scary as us!!" Bumblebee squeaked. (He's like scary but like - way too adorable as well)

Zei
October 4th, 2022, 06:24 PM
"Probably a bunch of cats not nearly as scary as us!!" Bumblebee squeaked. (He's like scary but like - way too adorable as well)
"Cobweb the med cat, and Toad..." jack meowed

sock
October 4th, 2022, 06:43 PM
"Cobweb the med cat, and Toad..." jack meowed
Lantern sat down. "Interesting..."