PDA

View Full Version : Camp Halfblood, New Era: Main Rp

Pages : [1] 2

Zei
September 28th, 2022, 09:00 AM
Welcome Demigods to Camp Halfblood! here you'll learn to Fight and Control your Powers! but stay in the Camp boundaries! for outside these Walls Danger lerks!
only the Strong must Journey out for their Quests!

Characters:

Jamie Sky's-male-son of Hades- Rogue
Piper Fletcher-Female-Daughter of Apollo- FredTheFrog
Rosetta Glow-Female-Daughter of Artemis Karmic
Kiki Wishing-female-daughter of Aphrodite --ThunderTEA--
Micheal Licken- male- Son of Ares Red'fur
Kai Jewel-female-daughter of Poseidon --ThunderTEA--
Milo Robin- Androgynous- Child of Zeus Pine'Paw
Dunamis Reach-Demiboy-Son of Ares Ares.

New's:

Quest's in Play:

Please all note:
there can be umlimited number's of student's that are children of a god, but only one for each of the big 3!
All character's in the rp are related techincally, but also aren't, as all the God's are Related to each other do to the fact, they all had... er, kids together....
Annabella and Percy are technically related, even though they are dating....

FredTheFrog

sock
September 28th, 2022, 09:16 AM
Piper sat on a rock cross-legged, watching the clouds float by...

[open]

Zei
September 28th, 2022, 09:23 AM
Piper sat on a rock cross-legged, watching the clouds float by...

[open]
Jamie ran by yelling something about his hair being on fire?...

sock
September 28th, 2022, 09:26 AM
Jamie ran by yelling something about his hair being on fire?...
Piper directed her green eyes toward where a yell was coming from. She yelled in chorus, and leapt off the rock. she ran after jamie, arms extended. She wasn't sure what she would do~ but Piper would still try and help.

Zei
September 28th, 2022, 09:29 AM
Piper directed her green eyes toward where a yell was coming from. She yelled in chorus, and leapt off the rock. she ran after jamie, arms extended. She wasn't sure what she would do~ but Piper would still try and help.
"My hair is On Fire!" jamie screeched
(perhaps trip him into the water of the river?)

sock
September 28th, 2022, 09:33 AM
"My hair is On Fire!" jamie screeched
(perhaps trip him into the water of the river?)
Piper's brain moved fast. The river! She was too far away to push him in... Piper pulled out her bow and a single arrow, tying a rope to the end of it. She shot it into a tree, right in front of Jamie's feet. If her plan worked, the camper would trip and fall into the river.

Zei
September 28th, 2022, 09:34 AM
Piper's brain moved fast. The river! She was too far away to push him in... Piper pulled out her bow and a single arrow, tying a rope to the end of it. She shot it into a tree, right in front of Jamie's feet. If her plan worked, the camper would trip and fall into the river.
Jamie, not watching where he was going, tripped over the rope and went tumbling into the river....

sock
September 28th, 2022, 09:35 AM
Jamie, not watching where he was going, tripped over the rope and went tumbling into the river....
Piper whooped and thrust her fist that held the bow into the air. IT WORKED!! She shuffled over to Jamie and reached down to offer her hand.

Zei
September 28th, 2022, 09:37 AM
Piper whooped and thrust her fist that held the bow into the air. IT WORKED!! She shuffled over to Jamie and reached down to offer her hand.
Jamie just gave her the stink eye "thanks i guess" he mumbled as he stood up, his 6ft tall frame making him tower over the other Demigod...
(he looks like Connor, but different name)

sock
September 28th, 2022, 09:42 AM
Jamie just gave her the stink eye "thanks i guess" he mumbled as he stood up, his 6ft tall frame making him tower over the other Demigod...
(he looks like Connor, but different name)
Piper rolled her eyes and gave a shove to Jamie's chest. "Ungrateful butthole." She turned around to walk away, putting her bow back on her back. She used her hand to push some of her medium-length brown hair out of her eyes.

Zei
September 28th, 2022, 09:44 AM
Piper rolled her eyes and gave a shove to Jamie's chest. "Ungrateful butthole." She turned around to walk away, putting her bow back on her back. She used her hand to push some of her medium-length brown hair out of her eyes.
jamie rolled his eye's, before grabbing a fish out of the Water and Throwing it at Piper....

sock
September 28th, 2022, 09:46 AM
jamie rolled his eye's, before grabbing a fish out of the Water and Throwing it at Piper....
Piper heard the fish flopping through the air. She swiftly turned, and grabbed as it neared her face. "You've crossed into dangerous territory." She warned, pulling out her bow.

Zei
September 28th, 2022, 09:47 AM
Piper heard the fish flopping through the air. She swiftly turned, and grabbed as it neared her face. "You've crossed into dangerous territory." She warned, pulling out her bow.
Jamie laughed "yah right! fishy much?"

sock
September 28th, 2022, 09:51 AM
Jamie laughed "yah right! fishy much?"
Piper dropped the bow beside her and cracked her knuckles threateningly. "Listen dude, i don't care who you are, or who your daddy is. All I know, is you're being rude, and i wanna do something about it." Her clenched fists started glowing.

Zei
September 28th, 2022, 09:53 AM
Piper dropped the bow beside her and cracked her knuckles threateningly. "Listen dude, i don't care who you are, or who your daddy is. All I know, is you're being rude, and i wanna do something about it." Her clenched fists started glowing.
"you do know i'm a son of one of the big three right shrimp?" Jamie said, fire glowing from his fists...

sock
September 28th, 2022, 09:54 AM
"you do know i'm a son of one of the big three right shrimp?" Jamie said, fire glowing from his fists...
"You think I care?" Piper's fists clenched even tighter.

Zei
September 28th, 2022, 09:55 AM
"You think I care?" Piper's fists clenched even tighter.
"you should! for my dad's the scaryest" Jamie sneered before turning and trudging up the riverbank... "you ain't worth my time shrimp"

sock
September 28th, 2022, 09:58 AM
"you should! for my dad's the scaryest" Jamie sneered before turning and trudging up the riverbank... "you ain't worth my time shrimp"
Piper laughed. "You scared Dipstick?"

Zei
September 28th, 2022, 10:00 AM
Piper laughed. "You scared Dipstick?"
"if anyone should be scared it be you, flapjack" Jamie sneered "but lucky for you i have to go shut up my dumb dog, or else you'd be next"

sock
September 28th, 2022, 11:30 AM
"if anyone should be scared it be you, flapjack" Jamie sneered "but lucky for you i have to go shut up my dumb dog, or else you'd be next"
"Oh yeah, Brainfart?" Piper stepped forward, slapping the fish on her hand. "Is your big scary daddy gonna get me? Because you don't seem very menacing!" She sneered.

Zei
September 28th, 2022, 11:31 AM
"Oh yeah, Brainfart?" Piper stepped forward, slapping the fish on her hand. "Is your big scary daddy gonna get me? Because you don't seem very menacing!" She sneered.
"neither do you Shrimp" Connor said as he stalked back to his cabin, slaming the door in the other campers face

sock
September 28th, 2022, 11:33 AM
"neither do you Shrimp" Connor said as he stalked back to his cabin, slaming the door in the other campers face
Just after the door shut, Piper launched an arrow at the spot Jamie's head had been a moment before. The sharp head of the arrow pierced into the door. Piper stalked back to her own cabin.

Karmic
September 28th, 2022, 11:34 AM
"Oop and he's mad." Rosette says while messing with her bow.

Zei
September 28th, 2022, 11:36 AM
Just after the door shut, Piper launched an arrow at the spot Jamie's head had been a moment before. The sharp head of the arrow pierced into the door. Piper stalked back to her own cabin.
"Oop and he's mad." Rosette says while messing with her bow.
"you got that right you Shrimps!!!!!!!!" Jamie could be heard yelling at the top of his lungs....

his dog, Mutt, just stuck his head over the fence and watched the other campers....

sock
September 28th, 2022, 11:38 AM
Piper plopped herself down on her bed in the Apollo cabin. She sighed, and decided to braid her brown hair. After finishing, she grabbed her bow. Piper thought the string could use some tightening... [open]

Karmic
September 28th, 2022, 11:42 AM
Piper plopped herself down on her bed in the Apollo cabin. She sighed, and decided to braid her brown hair. After finishing, she grabbed her bow. Piper thought the string could use some tightening... [open]
(Piper and Rosette are cousins)
Rosette is sitting outside of the Artemis cabin on the deck wondering what Piper did to make Jamie so mad.

sock
September 28th, 2022, 11:44 AM
(Piper and Rosette are cousins)
Rosette is sitting outside of the Artemis cabin on the deck wondering what Piper did to make Jamie so mad.
(noice)

Piper stormed out of the Apollo cabin, fists clenched. As she walked by the trees, the brown haired girl shot arrows perfectly into the hand-carved targets she drew on them. Then, Piper spotted another girl. Huh.

Karmic
September 28th, 2022, 11:47 AM
(noice)

Piper stormed out of the Apollo cabin, fists clenched. As she walked by the trees, the brown haired girl shot arrows perfectly into the hand-carved targets she drew on them. Then, Piper spotted another girl. Huh.
"Finally I've been spotted." Rosette says.

sock
September 28th, 2022, 11:48 AM
"Finally I've been spotted." Rosette says.
Piper shrugged and walked over to her. "Which cabin are you in?" She asked.

~Half-A-Witch~
September 28th, 2022, 11:49 AM
Kiki walked around and plopped herself on the grass and watched the clouds. She smiled and looked around at the chaos.

Karmic
September 28th, 2022, 11:49 AM
Piper shrugged and walked over to her. "Which cabin are you in?" She asked.
"Artemis you?" Rosette asks still sitting on the deck.

sock
September 28th, 2022, 11:51 AM
"Artemis you?" Rosette asks still sitting on the deck.
"Apollo." Piper replied. She sat down, putting her bow inside her quiver. her brown braid fell perfectly over her shoulder. "My name's Piper."

Karmic
September 28th, 2022, 11:52 AM
"Apollo." Piper replied. She sat down, putting her bow inside her quiver. her brown braid fell perfectly over her shoulder. "My name's Piper."
"Rosette but most call me Rose." Rosette says.

Red'fur
September 28th, 2022, 12:01 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He made his way into the middle of the camp. He saw a couple of people talking and walked back to his cabin. Son of Ares, God of war. He wasn't even one to fight yet he was stuck in the Ares cabin. He laid down on his cot and looked at the ceiling. *
__________________________________________________ ______________________

((OPEN))

sock
September 28th, 2022, 12:02 PM
"Rosette but most call me Rose." Rosette says.
Piper nodded. "So... We'd be like... cousins?" She asked. Piper was an only child... she wasn't very used to having 'family' the same age as her.

~Half-A-Witch~
September 28th, 2022, 12:04 PM
Kai sat silently in her cabin and played with water in a cup.
-----------
Kiki closed her eyes while watching the sky and felt the warmth of the sun on her skin.

Karmic
September 28th, 2022, 12:07 PM
Piper nodded. "So... We'd be like... cousins?" She asked. Piper was an only child... she wasn't very used to having 'family' the same age as her.
"We are cousins." Rose says.

Zei
September 28th, 2022, 12:08 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He made his way into the middle of the camp. He saw a couple of people talking and walked back to his cabin. Son of Ares, God of war. He wasn't even one to fight yet he was stuck in the Ares cabin. He laid down on his cot and looked at the ceiling. *

((OPEN))
jamies Dog, called by most Mutt, was loose and ran through the open cabin door..

sock
September 28th, 2022, 12:08 PM
"We are cousins." Rose says.
Piper looked at the ground between her feet. Wow. "Do you like archery?" She asked, looking back up.

Karmic
September 28th, 2022, 12:10 PM
Piper looked at the ground between her feet. Wow. "Do you like archery?" She asked, looking back up.
"Do you even have to ask my mom is your dad's sister of course I like archery." Rose says while getting up and grabs her bow.

Red'fur
September 28th, 2022, 12:10 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He looked up at the sudden sound of the pawsteps. He jumped up and saw a dog running through his cabin. He called out and tried to see if the dog would come over to him. *
Rogue

Zei
September 28th, 2022, 12:11 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He looked up at the sudden sound of the pawsteps. He jumped up and saw a dog running through his cabin. He called out and tried to see if the dog would come over to him. *
Rogue
mutt paddled over, his tail wagging softly and he barked at the boy...

sock
September 28th, 2022, 12:12 PM
"Do you even have to ask my mom is your dad's sister of course I like archery." Rose says while getting up and grabs her bow.
Piper laughed. "D'ya wanna practice together?" She suggested, picking up her own.

Karmic
September 28th, 2022, 12:13 PM
Piper laughed. "D'ya wanna practice together?" She suggested, picking up her own.
"Yes." Rose says.

sock
September 28th, 2022, 12:16 PM
"Yes." Rose says.
Piper stood up, and jogged over to the archery range. "C'mon!"

Red'fur
September 28th, 2022, 12:18 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He bent down and patted the dog's head. He grabbed his belt that he had despite not needing it. He tied it around the dog's collar and started walking towards Jamie's cabin. He walked up and knocked on the door. *
Rogue

~Half-A-Witch~
September 28th, 2022, 12:19 PM
Kai walked out and sat next to Kiki.
"Bored?" Kai asked
"Yep!" Kiki replied
"Wanna go do some archery?" Kai asked and Kiki shrugged.
Kai walked off by herself to the archery range.
-------------------- Karmic FredTheFrog

Karmic
September 28th, 2022, 12:19 PM
Piper stood up, and jogged over to the archery range. "C'mon!"
Rose follows Piper.

sock
September 28th, 2022, 12:20 PM
Kai walked out and sat next to Kiki.
"Bored?" Kai asked
"Yep!" Kiki replied
"Wanna go do some archery?" Kai asked and Kiki shrugged.
Kai walked off by herself to the archery range.
-------------------- Karmic FredTheFrog
Piper looked around and saw two other campers. She waved, and began running across the range. Every arrow she shot hit the bullseye of the targets she aimed for.

Zei
September 28th, 2022, 12:21 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He bent down and patted the dog's head. He grabbed his belt that he had despite not needing it. He tied it around the dog's collar and started walking towards Jamie's cabin. He walked up and knocked on the door. *
Rogue
"you Shrimps! i told yah to get lost!" Jamie yelled before opening the door "oh, it's you.... that stupid dog get out again?" he scolded the Mutt

~Half-A-Witch~
September 28th, 2022, 12:21 PM
Piper looked around and saw two other campers. She waved, and began running across the range. Every arrow she shot hit the bullseye of the targets she aimed for.
Kai tried really hard but kept missing the target.

Red'fur
September 28th, 2022, 12:24 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He heard the door open and looked up to see Jamie. He heard him call the mutt stupid and he punched him right in the nose. *
" Speak kindly to animals. "
* He handed the leash over and walked back towards his cabin. *

Rogue

sock
September 28th, 2022, 12:24 PM
Kai tried really hard but kept missing the target.
Piper held back laughter as she watched the camper. She walked over to her and asked, "Need help? Im Apollo's daughter, so im probably the best you'll find."

Zei
September 28th, 2022, 12:25 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He heard the door open and looked up to see Jamie. He heard him call the mutt stupid and he punched him right in the nose. *
" Speak kindly to animals. "
* He handed the leash over and walked back towards his cabin. *

Rogue
Jamie dodged the punch
"why speak kindly to a Mutt that won't stop trying to eat Cottonmouths?"

Red'fur
September 28th, 2022, 12:27 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He stopped and looked at Jamie. *
" Feed and keep it well trained and maybe it won't try and eat them. And also try and be a good person. "
Rogue

Zei
September 28th, 2022, 12:29 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He stopped and looked at Jamie. *
" Feed and keep it well trained and maybe it won't try and eat them. And also try and be a good person. "
Rogue
"i'm not a good person.... and that mutt, eats tons, and still eat's the snakes... at lest try's too...." Jamie said "dumb dog is lucky..."

Red'fur
September 28th, 2022, 12:32 PM
(( Micheal ))

* With quick movement he was in front of Jamie staring him directly in the eyes. He was still pretty tall for a 16 year old so he stood almost as tall as the tallest member here at Halfblood. *
" Call it a mutt one more time and you'll have a problem with me. I also don't care if your father is Hades. He is the weakest of the big three. Just like you are. "
Rogue

Zei
September 28th, 2022, 12:34 PM
(( Micheal ))

* With quick movement he was in front of Jamie staring him directly in the eyes. He was still pretty tall for a 16 year old so he stood almost as tall as the tallest member here at Halfblood. *
" Call it a mutt one more time and you'll have a problem with me. I also don't care if your father is Hades. He is the weakest of the big three. Just like you are. "
Rogue
Jamie stared right back the 6ft boy unimpressed "look man, ain't no-one gonna tell me what to do! and for pete's sake the Dog's name is Mutt"

Red'fur
September 28th, 2022, 12:36 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He understood the name. I mean it was the only thing he called it. *
" Find a new name. Mutt isn't a good name for a dog. "

Zei
September 28th, 2022, 12:48 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He understood the name. I mean it was the only thing he called it. *
" Find a new name. Mutt isn't a good name for a dog. "

Red'fur
September 28th, 2022, 12:55 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He held the leash and simply shrugged. He walked back to his Cabin with the dog and laid down on his cot. He patted the cot and unhooked the leash from the dog. The door was shut and locked. *
Rogue
(( I'll take over rping the dog when I can now since Jamie doesn't really care about Bruno. And yes that is the new name. ))

Zei
September 28th, 2022, 12:58 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He held the leash and simply shrugged. He walked back to his Cabin with the dog and laid down on his cot. He patted the cot and unhooked the leash from the dog. The door was shut and locked. *
Rogue
(( I'll take over rping the dog when I can now since Jamie doesn't really care about Bruno. And yes that is the new name. ))
(ok, cool)

Red'fur
September 28th, 2022, 01:05 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He closed the cabin door behind him. He was done taking care of Bruno today and he made his way over to the lake and sat down on the waters edge. He knew of one person he wanted to talk with, but she probably wouldn't care enough. He laid back and closed his eyes. *

((OPEN))

~Half-A-Witch~
September 28th, 2022, 01:09 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He closed the cabin door behind him. He was done taking care of Bruno today and he made his way over to the lake and sat down on the waters edge. He knew of one person he wanted to talk with, but she probably wouldn't care enough. He laid back and closed his eyes. *

((OPEN))
Kiki walked over to Micheal. "Hi!" She said, in her usual soft voice.

~Half-A-Witch~
September 28th, 2022, 01:10 PM
Piper held back laughter as she watched the camper. She walked over to her and asked, "Need help? Im Apollo's daughter, so im probably the best you'll find."
"Yes, please!" Kai said to the girl.

Red'fur
September 28th, 2022, 01:11 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He jumped at the sound of another voice. He noticed it was one of the other campers. *
" Hey, who might you be? "
--ThunderTEA--

~Half-A-Witch~
September 28th, 2022, 01:12 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He jumped at the sound of another voice. He noticed it was one of the other campers. *
" Hey, who might you be? "
--ThunderTEA--
"Kiki Wishing! I'm Ahrodiotie's Daughter!" She said smiling "Who are you?"

Red'fur
September 28th, 2022, 01:14 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He nodded. *
" Micheal, son of Ares. Even though I don't care for fighting much. "
__________________________________________________ _______
--ThunderTEA--

Zei
September 28th, 2022, 01:17 PM
jamie ran through camp yelling something about the Camp counselor holding a bonfire at Nightfall, and the Oracules new words... really most of what he was yelling was about how he was gonna eat all the S'mores if no-one showed up...
Red'fur
--ThunderTEA--
Karmic
FredTheFrog

~Half-A-Witch~
September 28th, 2022, 01:18 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He nodded. *
" Micheal, son of Ares. Even though I don't care for fighting much. "
--ThunderTEA--
jamie ran through camp yelling something about the Camp counselor holding a bonfire at Nightfall, and the Oracules new words... really most of what he was yelling was about how he was gonna eat all the S'mores if no-one showed up...
Red'fur
--ThunderTEA--
Karmic
FredTheFrog
"Oh! Well, that's no fun!" She said and then noticed Jamie yelling. "Cool!" Kiki said.

Red'fur
September 28th, 2022, 01:20 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He got up at Jamie's rant and walked over. He grabbed the man and held him in place. *
" Calm it. Stop being crazy. You act like you have no discipline. Lets go sit down and wait for the others. "
Rogue

Zei
September 28th, 2022, 01:25 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He got up at Jamie's rant and walked over. He grabbed the man and held him in place. *
" Calm it. Stop being crazy. You act like you have no discipline. Lets go sit down and wait for the others. "
Rogue
Jamie shoved the man away "i have disapline! qand for your inforamtion! the Couslor told me to get every one!" Jamie snaped quite rudely before stamping off

Red'fur
September 28th, 2022, 01:27 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He started laughing. *
" You bumbling bafon you stumbled on your words and you mispronounced some. "
__________________________________________________ _________________
Rogue

Zei
September 28th, 2022, 01:30 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He started laughing. *
" You bumbling bafon you stumbled on your words and you mispronounced some. "
__________________________________________________ _________________
Rogue
"and your point is? you miss pronouned a word too! Baboon!" Jamie snapped back

Red'fur
September 28th, 2022, 01:39 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He laughed again this time even falling to the ground. *
" I said Bafon. Not baboon like the monkey. Bafon is another word for idiot. Not too smart up in the old library eh? "
* He said tapping Jamie's head. *
" Use it for something other than yelling and flailing your arms about. "
__________________________________________________ _____________
Rogue

Zei
September 28th, 2022, 01:41 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He laughed again this time even falling to the ground. *
" I said Bafon. Not baboon like the monkey. Bafon is another word for idiot. Not too smart up in the old library eh? "
* He said tapping Jamie's head. *
" Use it for something other than yelling and flailing your arms about. "
__________________________________________________ _____________
Rogue
"i was calling you a Baboon you Barbarian! you sure you got ear's Dopy the Dwarf? " jamie snarled

sock
September 28th, 2022, 02:02 PM
"Yes, please!" Kai said to the girl.
Piper nodded. "First adjust this~" She lifted Kai's hand up, raising the bow a few centimeters. "Now try."

Red'fur
September 28th, 2022, 02:05 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He looked at Jamie. *
" Well good luck tube-man. "
* He said as he patted his shoulder and walked away to his cabin. *
__________________________________________________ ______
FredTheFrog(( For Kiki ))

Karmic
September 28th, 2022, 02:05 PM
Rose also began firing arrows at the targets.

Zei
September 28th, 2022, 02:06 PM
Jamie stalked off... muttering something i won't repeat lol

sock
September 28th, 2022, 02:32 PM
Rose also began firing arrows at the targets.
Piper smiled at Rose as she shot targets.

Karmic
September 28th, 2022, 02:33 PM
Piper smiled at Rose as she shot targets.
Rose hits the bullseye every time.

sock
September 28th, 2022, 02:36 PM
Rose hits the bullseye every time.
Even while looking away, Piper hits the bullseyes.

Zei
September 28th, 2022, 02:36 PM
FredTheFrog
Karmic
--ThunderTEA--
Red'fur

the Councilor Called everyone over

Karmic
September 28th, 2022, 02:38 PM
FredTheFrog
Karmic
--ThunderTEA--
Red'fur

the Councilor Called everyone over
Rose stops firing the arrows and waits for Piper.

sock
September 28th, 2022, 02:41 PM
Piper put her bow away and started heading to the fire pit. She walked alongside Rose.
Karmic Rogue

Karmic
September 28th, 2022, 02:42 PM
Piper put her bow away and started heading to the fire pit. She walked alongside Rose.
Karmic Rogue
Rose walks beside Piper and has her bow on her back.

sock
September 28th, 2022, 02:44 PM
Rose walks beside Piper and has her bow on her back.
Piper itched her butt and yawned.

Karmic
September 28th, 2022, 02:58 PM
Piper itched her butt and yawned.
Rose looks at Piper and shrugs.

sock
September 28th, 2022, 03:03 PM
Rose looks at Piper and shrugs.
Piper sat at the camp fire.

Karmic
September 28th, 2022, 03:08 PM
Piper sat at the camp fire.
Rose sits next to Piper.

sock
September 28th, 2022, 03:10 PM
Rose sits next to Piper.
"Im gonna eat a ton of smores." Piper chuckled.

Karmic
September 28th, 2022, 03:15 PM
"I'm gonna eat a ton of smores." Piper chuckled.
"I'm probably going to burn them all." Rose says.

sock
September 28th, 2022, 03:20 PM
"I'm probably going to burn them all." Rose says.
Piper chuckled.

Pine'Paw
September 28th, 2022, 06:37 PM
Out from the Zeus cabin and to the campfire came a tall dude but girl looking kid. They had tan-ish brown skin and were part Brazilian, but looked mostly normal. They had bright blonde hair that had a small tie in the back, but was generally messy. A necklace with a yellow-orange crystal on the end hung softly around their neck. They were wearing a darkish blue-green plaid coat and had a red large sleeved tanktop under.

Their expression was calm and motionless, but they quickly sat down. They took out a book, which the title read Shadow and Bone. Their favorite books were the Shadow and Bone trilogy, and could read it as well as Greek almost. They quietly read through the chapters, avoiding eye contact with others. ( FredTheFrog. Watch out, they have a furry surprise right at the backside though.)

sock
September 28th, 2022, 07:37 PM
Out from the Zeus cabin and to the campfire came a tall dude but girl looking kid. They had tan-ish brown skin and were part Brazilian, but looked mostly normal. They had bright blonde hair that had a small tie in the back, but was generally messy. A necklace with a yellow-orange crystal on the end hung softly around their neck. They were wearing a darkish blue-green plaid coat and had a red large sleeved tanktop under.

Their expression was calm and motionless, but they quickly sat down. They took out a book, which the title read Shadow and Bone. Their favorite books were the Shadow and Bone trilogy, and could read it as well as Greek almost. They quietly read through the chapters, avoiding eye contact with others. ( FredTheFrog. Watch out, they have a furry surprise right at the backside though.)
Piper watched as a kid came from the Zeus cabin. Hopefully they weren't as dumb as the Hades kid... The brown haired girl tightened her long braid before reading a paragraph of the book the camper was reading... Huh. She tugged on the collar of her orange camp half-blood t-shirt before scooching over to silently read over the Zeus kid's shoulder. She was invested now... Her green eyes worked furiously through the sentences, awaiting the camper to turn the page. Yes, Piper was caught in the middle of the book, but she picked up things quickly.

Red'fur
September 28th, 2022, 07:53 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He made his way over to the fire and sat down Bruno laying down at his feet. He patted his head and looked around for Kiki. *
--ThunderTEA--

Pine'Paw
September 28th, 2022, 07:54 PM
Piper watched as a kid came from the Zeus cabin. Hopefully they weren't as dumb as the Hades kid... The brown haired girl tightened her long braid before reading a paragraph of the book the camper was reading... Huh. She tugged on the collar of her orange camp half-blood t-shirt before scooching over to silently read over the Zeus kid's shoulder. She was invested now... Her green eyes worked furiously through the sentences, awaiting the camper to turn the page. Yes, Piper was caught in the middle of the book, but she picked up things quickly.

Milo was reading Shadow and Bone, completely aware of Piper's presence. Milo finally sighed, put their bookmark in, one with a blue cat with a star on their head with a forest in the background, and a blue tom and she-cat by her sides, with a fire orange cat that had on a blue collar and green eyes under her. The main blue one in front had eyes that reflected fire. They shut the book and looked over at Piper. A low hiss came from their back, two glittering red eyes staring at Piper from the side of Milo's neck.

sock
September 28th, 2022, 07:57 PM
Milo was reading Shadow and Bone, completely aware of Piper's presence. Milo finally sighed, put their bookmark in, one with a blue cat with a star on their head with a forest in the background, and a blue tom and she-cat by her sides, with a fire orange cat that had on a blue collar and green eyes under her. The main blue one in front had eyes that reflected fire. They shut the book and looked over at Piper. A low hiss came from their back, two glittering red eyes staring at Piper from the side of Milo's neck.
Piper's shoulders slumped when Milo closed the book. "Where'd you get that?" She asked. But then her bright eyes shifted down when she heard a hiss... [sorry for short reply! Next one will be longer]

Pine'Paw
September 28th, 2022, 08:00 PM
Piper's shoulders slumped when Milo closed the book. "Where'd you get that?" She asked. But then her bright eyes shifted down when she heard a hiss... [sorry for short reply! Next one will be longer]

Milo looked at Piper. "Shadow and Bone? It's from Barnes and Nobles. The bookmark is from my supposed sister. It's of Warrior Cats, if you've heard." The hissing noise grew louder, and the glint of small sharp teeth was beneath the eyes, a space for a nose to be.

sock
September 28th, 2022, 08:04 PM
Milo looked at Piper. "Shadow and Bone? It's from Barnes and Nobles. The bookmark is from my supposed sister. It's of Warrior Cats, if you've heard." The hissing noise grew louder, and the glint of small sharp teeth was beneath the eyes, a space for a nose to be.
Piper wasn't listening to Milo. She was watching the space where a strange mouth seemed to be... what the heck? The girl crossed her legs, staring in a curious way. She twiddled her thumbs, not taking her gaze off the... thing.

Pine'Paw
September 28th, 2022, 08:08 PM
Piper wasn't listening to Milo. She was watching the space where a strange mouth seemed to be... what the heck? The girl crossed her legs, staring in a curious way. She twiddled her thumbs, not taking her gaze off the... thing.

Milo looked down at the...part face. "Hey, Shadow, I'll tell you if they're dangerous. Stop doing that." The eyes and mouth dissapeared. In the light of the fire climbed an animal onto Milo's shoulder. It stood high and proud, with a warning stare and clean, sleek fur. A purple heart on each cheek was prominently showing. It was...a raccoon, a large raccoon.

sock
September 28th, 2022, 08:17 PM
Milo looked down at the...part face. "Hey, Shadow, I'll tell you if they're dangerous. Stop doing that." The eyes and mouth dissapeared. In the light of the fire climbed an animal onto Milo's shoulder. It stood high and proud, with a warning stare and clean, sleek fur. A purple heart on each cheek was prominently showing. It was...a raccoon, a large raccoon.
Piper gaped. "What~" She tilted her head, and leaned forward. "It's so cute~!" She squealed, putting her hands on her cheeks.

Pine'Paw
September 28th, 2022, 08:21 PM
Piper gaped. "What~" She tilted her head, and leaned forward. "It's so cute~!" She squealed, putting her hands on her cheeks.

Shadow the raccoon looked at Piper like she was crazy. The raccon sniffed her and then dug his nuzzle into her cheek, showing a sign of affection. "Once you calm him down, he's very sweet. He won't hurt anybody, the only time I've seen him do it is on a scorpion. Not the giant scorpion that attacked me at the border of Camp Half Blood, though..."

sock
September 28th, 2022, 08:26 PM
Shadow the raccoon looked at Piper like she was crazy. The raccon sniffed her and then dug his nuzzle into her cheek, showing a sign of affection. "Once you calm him down, he's very sweet. He won't hurt anybody, the only time I've seen him do it is on a scorpion. Not the giant scorpion that attacked me at the border of Camp Half Blood, though..."
Piper squealed again. "Can I pet him!?" She wasn't listening to Milo. When it came to pets her ADHD brain got... distracted.

Pine'Paw
September 28th, 2022, 08:33 PM
Piper squealed again. "Can I pet him!?" She wasn't listening to Milo. When it came to pets her ADHD brain got... distracted.

Shadow made a small chirp and lightly patted Piper. "That means yes. He's got a lot of different ways of expression, and that is yes to pets. He rubs on your cheek first with his head to see how you react, and if he trusts you, then he pats you with his paws. He's pretty smart, and I'm starting to suspect he's smarter than he lets humans see him as."

sock
September 28th, 2022, 08:35 PM
Shadow made a small chirp and lightly patted Piper. "That means yes. He's got a lot of different ways of expression, and that is yes to pets. He rubs on your cheek first with his head to see how you react, and if he trusts you, then he pats you with his paws. He's pretty smart, and I'm starting to suspect he's smarter than he lets humans see him as."
Piper smiled and gave Shadow his pets. "Cute lil bean!" She squeaked, rubbing the raccoon's cheeks.

~Half-A-Witch~
September 29th, 2022, 07:26 AM
Piper nodded. "First adjust this~" She lifted Kai's hand up, raising the bow a few centimeters. "Now try."
Kai nodded and shot the arrow and it actually hit the target! "Wow! You're good!" She said.

sock
September 29th, 2022, 07:29 AM
Kai nodded and shot the arrow and it actually hit the target! "Wow! You're good!" She said.
Piper smiled. "Thanks." She studied Kai up and down. "Fix your posture." She pushed the camper's back up a little bit. Then she came in front. "Make sure to keep both of your eyes open when shooting." Piper stepped to the side allowing Kai another shot.

~Half-A-Witch~
September 29th, 2022, 07:33 AM
Piper smiled. "Thanks." She studied Kai up and down. "Fix your posture." She pushed the camper's back up a little bit. Then she came in front. "Make sure to keep both of your eyes open when shooting." Piper stepped to the side allowing Kai another shot.
Kai shot the arrow and it almost hit the middle. "YAY!" She said.

~Half-A-Witch~
September 29th, 2022, 07:35 AM
(( Micheal ))

* He made his way over to the fire and sat down Bruno laying down at his feet. He patted his head and looked around for Kiki. *
--ThunderTEA--
Kiki plopped down next to Micheal. "Hi!" She said smiling.

sock
September 29th, 2022, 07:36 AM
Kai shot the arrow and it almost hit the middle. "YAY!" She said.
Piper giggled.

~Half-A-Witch~
September 29th, 2022, 07:37 AM
Piper giggled.
Kai smiled "Thanks for the help!"

sock
September 29th, 2022, 07:40 AM
Kai smiled "Thanks for the help!"
"No problem!" Piper tightened her braid. "What's your name? I'm Piper. and as i've already said, Apollo's my dad."

~Half-A-Witch~
September 29th, 2022, 07:42 AM
"No problem!" Piper tightened her braid. "What's your name? I'm Piper. and as i've already said, Apollo's my dad."
"Kai! Posiden's daughter!" She said and smiled.

sock
September 29th, 2022, 07:58 AM
"Kai! Posiden's daughter!" She said and smiled.
Piper gasped. "Wow! That means i've met all of the big three's kids!" She said, closing her mouth. "Uh... yeah... so..." her social awkwardness was kicking in...

Red'fur
September 29th, 2022, 08:59 AM
(( Micheal ))

* He smiled as Kiki plopped down next to him. *
" So what do you think the director wants? "
* He said rubbing the back of his neck. *

Zei
September 29th, 2022, 09:02 AM
Jamie Sky's-male-son of Hades- Rogue
Piper Fletcher-Female-Daughter of Apollo- FredTheFrog

Jamie stalked over and sat down, flames by him flickering dangerously....

the Counciler announced that the Game's of Power would be Starting tomorrow

~Half-A-Witch~
September 29th, 2022, 11:04 AM
Piper gasped. "Wow! That means i've met all of the big three's kids!" She said, closing her mouth. "Uh... yeah... so..." her social awkwardness was kicking in...
"Yea! I guess so!" She said smiling.

~Half-A-Witch~
September 29th, 2022, 11:07 AM
(( Micheal ))

* He smiled as Kiki plopped down next to him. *
" So what do you think the director wants? "
* He said rubbing the back of his neck. *

Jamie stalked over and sat down, flames by him flickering dangerously....

the Counciler announced that the Game's of Power would be Starting tomorrow
"Not sure...." She said then let the counselor talk. "Well, guess we just found out! This will be so fun!"

Red'fur
September 29th, 2022, 11:10 AM
(( Micheal ))

* He looked at the counselor and nodded. He was tired yet something kept him awake. He looked over at Kiki and then stood up before walking away towards the lake edge. *
--ThunderTEA--

~Half-A-Witch~
September 29th, 2022, 11:11 AM
(( Micheal ))

* He looked at the counselor and nodded. He was tired yet something kept him awake. He looked over at Kiki and then stood up before walking away towards the lake edge. *
--ThunderTEA--
Kiki noticed him and walked after him. "Hey...are you ok?" She asked him.

Red'fur
September 29th, 2022, 11:14 AM
(( Micheal ))

* He had already sat down on the water's edge. *
" Huh? I-i... Thinking... "

~Half-A-Witch~
September 29th, 2022, 11:20 AM
(( Micheal ))

* He had already sat down on the water's edge. *
" Huh? I-i... Thinking... "

sock
September 29th, 2022, 11:21 AM
"Yea! I guess so!" She said smiling.
Piper smiled.

Red'fur
September 29th, 2022, 11:23 AM
(( Micheal ))

* He chuckled as he thought about it. *
" A girl. A pretty one at that. "

~Half-A-Witch~
September 29th, 2022, 11:23 AM
Piper smiled.
"I have two cousins....I think....!" She said then laughed.

~Half-A-Witch~
September 29th, 2022, 11:24 AM
(( Micheal ))

* He chuckled as he thought about it. *
" A girl. A pretty one at that. "

Red'fur
September 29th, 2022, 11:27 AM
(( Micheal ))

* He looked at her. *
" Why would I tell you? I understand you're a daughter of Aphrodite, but maybe don't jump in when you hear about love. All I'm saying is maybe don't look too far from the camp. "
--ThunderTEA--

sock
September 29th, 2022, 11:30 AM
"I have two cousins....I think....!" She said then laughed.
Piper laughed.

~Half-A-Witch~
September 29th, 2022, 11:30 AM
(( Micheal ))

* He looked at her. *
" Why would I tell you? I understand you're a daughter of Aphrodite, but maybe don't jump in when you hear about love. All I'm saying is maybe don't look too far from the camp. "
--ThunderTEA--
Kiki nodded, slightly hurt from hiss words. "O-ok....I'm gonna go sleep..." She said. Before she slept she ate a s'more and went to the cabin then ate something that would limit her dreams.

~Half-A-Witch~
September 29th, 2022, 11:33 AM
Piper laughed.
She smiled and decided to play with some water on the ground. She lifted it up and swirled it in the air.

Red'fur
September 29th, 2022, 11:34 AM
(( Micheal ))

* He had fallen asleep on the shore. He had covered himself in a jacket and had started a small fire. He didn't even wake up in the morning. *

((OPEN))

sock
September 29th, 2022, 11:35 AM
She smiled and decided to play with some water on the ground. She lifted it up and swirled it in the air.
Piper gaped. "Wow!"

~Half-A-Witch~
September 29th, 2022, 11:36 AM
Piper gaped. "Wow!"
Kai smiled "It's not much but it's entertaining!"

sock
September 29th, 2022, 11:43 AM
Kai smiled "It's not much but it's entertaining!"
"Look what I can do~" Piper's hand started glowing, and an orb materialized from each of her fingers. Then, the girl clenched her fist. When she opened it, she held a bigger ball of light, seemingly all the small ones combined.

~Half-A-Witch~
September 29th, 2022, 11:45 AM
(( Micheal ))

* He had fallen asleep on the shore. He had covered himself in a jacket and had started a small fire. He didn't even wake up in the morning. *

((OPEN))
Kiki walked outside, her hair tied up in a messy bun and still in her pajamas. She spotted Micheal and ran over to him and him on her back and carried him to his cabin and sat him down on a bed and then left. 'I hope I didn't wake him!' She thought as she plopped down in the grass and started to draw.

~Half-A-Witch~
September 29th, 2022, 11:46 AM
"Look what I can do~" Piper's hand started glowing, and an orb materialized from each of her fingers. Then, the girl clenched her fist. When she opened it, she held a bigger ball of light, seemingly all the small ones combined.
Kai's eyes lit up. "Cool!" She said and did the same with water.

sock
September 29th, 2022, 11:50 AM
Kai's eyes lit up. "Cool!" She said and did the same with water.
Piper bounced the light on the ground like a bouncy ball and caught it. "You wanna hold it?" She asked, turning her green gaze to Kai.

~Half-A-Witch~
September 29th, 2022, 11:51 AM
Piper bounced the light on the ground like a bouncy ball and caught it. "You wanna hold it?" She asked, turning her green gaze to Kai.
"Sure!" Kai said and carefully rolled her water orb onto the ground then collapsed.

sock
September 29th, 2022, 11:53 AM
"Sure!" Kai said and carefully rolled her water orb onto the ground then collapsed.
Piper cupped her hands and scooped up the light. She carefully dropped it into Kai's, where it hovered just above her palms. "It's a bit warm."

~Half-A-Witch~
September 29th, 2022, 11:54 AM
Piper cupped her hands and scooped up the light. She carefully dropped it into Kai's, where it hovered just above her palms. "It's a bit warm."
Kai smiled "I don't mind!" She looked at the orb. "This is really cool!" She said.

sock
September 29th, 2022, 11:56 AM
Kai smiled "I don't mind!" She looked at the orb. "This is really cool!" She said.
Piper giggled. "It is! But watch~" She closed her eyes, and pressed her hands together in front of her chest. Then, when she pulled them apart, a long bubble-like shape of light was sticking to them. Piper blew softly, and it floated off into the air, bouncing into a huge light sphere.

~Half-A-Witch~
September 29th, 2022, 11:57 AM
Piper giggled. "It is! But watch~" She closed her eyes, and pressed her hands together in front of her chest. Then, when she pulled them apart, a long bubble-like shape of light was sticking to them. Piper blew softly, and it floated off into the air, bouncing into a huge light sphere.
"OMG!" Kai said her eyes lit up like stars. "I love your power!" She said.

sock
September 29th, 2022, 12:00 PM
"OMG!" Kai said her eyes lit up like stars. "I love your power!" She said.
"It gets better~" Piper shuffled over to the giant bubble and stuck her finger out and...! It popped into about a million tiny orbs of light, all floating around the two. Piper's green eyes shimmered in the light, as she watched them all.

~Half-A-Witch~
September 29th, 2022, 12:01 PM
"It gets better~" Piper shuffled over to the giant bubble and stuck her finger out and...! It popped into about a million tiny orbs of light, all floating around the two. Piper's green eyes shimmered in the light, as she watched them all.
Kai stared at each one her eyes lit up and shinging.

sock
September 29th, 2022, 12:04 PM
Kai stared at each one her eyes lit up and shinging.
Piper threw her hands into the air, and all the orbs rose. Then, she bent over, pressing her hands to the grass. The light was absorbed into the ground, making the dirt shimmer. "It's beautiful isn't it!?"

~Half-A-Witch~
September 29th, 2022, 12:06 PM
Piper threw her hands into the air, and all the orbs rose. Then, she bent over, pressing her hands to the grass. The light was absorbed into the ground, making the dirt shimmer. "It's beautiful isn't it!?"
Kai nodded, her eyes sparkling.

sock
September 29th, 2022, 12:07 PM
Kai nodded, her eyes sparkling.
Piper sat down in the glowing grass, and hummed a cheerful tune.

~Half-A-Witch~
September 29th, 2022, 12:10 PM
Piper sat down in the glowing grass, and hummed a cheerful tune.
Kai sat down next to her. "Your good at singing!" She said and smiled.

sock
September 29th, 2022, 12:17 PM
Kai sat down next to her. "Your good at singing!" She said and smiled.
Piper smiled. "Thank you!"

~Half-A-Witch~
September 29th, 2022, 12:18 PM
Piper smiled. "Thank you!"
"No problem!" Kai replied.

sock
September 29th, 2022, 12:18 PM
"No problem!" Kai replied.
Piper stroked the grass, and resumed her humming.

Red'fur
September 29th, 2022, 12:37 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He awoke to find himself in his cot. Bruno was curled up with him. He slowly got up and stepped outside. He noticed Kiki. He waved and then made his way back to what was his little camp at the waters edge. He got back and grabbed his small pack. He then picked it up and headed back to the cabin. He stopped when he came back out. He sat down next to Kiki and watched her draw. *
--ThunderTEA--

~Half-A-Witch~
September 29th, 2022, 01:00 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He awoke to find himself in his cot. Bruno was curled up with him. He slowly got up and stepped outside. He noticed Kiki. He waved and then made his way back to what was his little camp at the waters edge. He got back and grabbed his small pack. He then picked it up and headed back to the cabin. He stopped when he came back out. He sat down next to Kiki and watched her draw. *
--ThunderTEA--
"Hi!" She said, not looking up from her drawing.

Zei
September 29th, 2022, 01:13 PM
A Fire Hound was heard howling is terrible Howl...

Pine'Paw
September 29th, 2022, 03:01 PM
Milo was out on the porch or balcony thing of the Zeus cabin. They silently waited for somebody to interact, flipping through the pages of Shadow and Bone. Shadow the raccoon was nibbling on a biscuit. (Open! Shadow is Milo's raccoon so they're not lonely.)

sock
September 29th, 2022, 03:06 PM
Piper stood near the cabins, playing with her light powers. Multiple balls of light floated around the clearing of Camp Half-Blood, as the brown haired girl created even more light. She was humming a song, which made the light flicker rainbow. First red, then orange, the yellow, and so on. [OPEN]

stag
September 29th, 2022, 03:45 PM
Dunamis {} A 17 Year Old Demiboy {} A Son of Ares [The God Of War]
(Ironically it’s my username)

The Boy Scouts Out The Group Of Camp-mates As He Out Of His Cabin. Dunamis Narrowly Escaped Losing and Ear As He Ducks Under The Arrow That Was Shot From A Random Campmember Who Was Practicing. “Sorry!” They Swiftly Walk Away From The Awkward Encounter, The Taller Boy Steps Closer to the Group,His Boots Hitting the Ground with Small Thuds. He Narrows Their Eyes At Jamie. He manages to Catch the end of the conversation though. “Asshole” The Demigod Mutters To himself. They Slowly Make their Way over to Piper and Kai Though. Fighting the Urge To Go slam The Other Boy into the ground,Dunamis couldn’t recall the Son Of Hades Powers so he’d Rather Not Test Him Right now. “Kai! Piper!” He spoke Loudly as They Slowed to Stop. A Warm smile laced the demigods words as They Felt a slight breeze even with his Leather Jacket On. “How’s It Going?”

{} Rogue (For The Jamie Mention) FredTheFrog --ThunderTEA--{}

Pine'Paw
September 29th, 2022, 03:56 PM
Piper stood near the cabins, playing with her light powers. Multiple balls of light floated around the clearing of Camp Half-Blood, as the brown haired girl created even more light. She was humming a song, which made the light flicker rainbow. First red, then orange, the yellow, and so on. [OPEN]

Milo looked out and saw Piper. A smile crossed their face. The girl from the campfire. Milo gently picked up Shadow and came over. "Hey! Didn't I see you at the campfire? You were the girl who was petting Shadow."

sock
September 29th, 2022, 04:16 PM
(Ironically it’s my username)

The Boy Scouts Out The Group Of Camp-mates As He Out Of His Cabin. Dunamis Narrowly Escaped Losing and Ear As He Ducks Under The Arrow That Was Shot From A Random Campmember Who Was Practicing. “Sorry!” They Swiftly Walk Away From The Awkward Encounter, The Taller Boy Steps Closer to the Group,His Boots Hitting the Ground with Small Thuds. He Narrows Their Eyes At Jamie. He manages to Catch the end of the conversation though. “Asshole” The Demigod Mutters To himself. They Slowly Make their Way over to Piper and Kai Though. Fighting the Urge To Go slam The Other Boy into the ground,Dunamis couldn’t recall the Son Of Hades Powers so he’d Rather Not Test Him Right now. “Kai! Piper!” He spoke Loudly as They Slowed to Stop. A Warm smile laced the demigods words as They Felt a slight breeze even with his Leather Jacket On. “How’s It Going?”

{} Rogue (For The Jamie Mention) FredTheFrog --ThunderTEA--{}
Piper turned to see another camper. That was... an... Ares kid? Yeah. That's the one. She brushed a loose strand of brown hair behind her ear and waved a greeting. "Hi!" She gave the neck hole of her camp shirt a small tug. The demigod was a bit embarrassed that she was the only one wearing it... "You're Dunamis right?" Piper asked, just to make sure. If she was wrong... she'd just drown in the creek. For some reason, the girl got embarrassed VERY easily.

sock
September 29th, 2022, 04:18 PM
Milo looked out and saw Piper. A smile crossed their face. The girl from the campfire. Milo gently picked up Shadow and came over. "Hey! Didn't I see you at the campfire? You were the girl who was petting Shadow."
Piper jumped a bit at the sound of a voice. The light faded from the sky, and she turned to see the Zeus kid. "Oh! Hi!" She walked a few steps closer to Milo, just so that she could give Shadow his pets.

Pine'Paw
September 29th, 2022, 04:26 PM
Piper jumped a bit at the sound of a voice. The light faded from the sky, and she turned to see the Zeus kid. "Oh! Hi!" She walked a few steps closer to Milo, just so that she could give Shadow his pets.

Shadow cooed happily and let Piper pet him. "He does like being pet. Anyways, did you look at the sky recently? It's kind of weird..." He pointed to the sky, which a patch of dark clouds blocked the sun and we're slowly spreading.

sock
September 29th, 2022, 04:29 PM
Shadow cooed happily and let Piper pet him. "He does like being pet. Anyways, did you look at the sky recently? It's kind of weird..." He pointed to the sky, which a patch of dark clouds blocked the sun and we're slowly spreading.
The young demigod looked to the sky. "They're just clouds." Piper said, shrugging the strange weather off. She looked back at Shadow and cooed, "Who's a good boi? You are! Yes you are!" Piper scratched Shadow's cheeks, and then booped his snoot (nose).

Pine'Paw
September 29th, 2022, 04:35 PM
The young demigod looked to the sky. "They're just clouds." Piper said, shrugging the strange weather off. She looked back at Shadow and cooed, "Who's a good boi? You are! Yes you are!" Piper scratched Shadow's cheeks, and then booped his snoot (nose).

Shadow purred like a cat, one of his main talents. The funny looking dude could mimic any voice, even humans. Although it couldn't do anything but repeat the last thing he heard, he could still do it. Suddenly, there was a clicking noise and the raccoon repeated the voice of Piper, except more scratchy."They're just clouds. Who's a good boi? You are! Yes you are!"

sock
September 29th, 2022, 04:41 PM
Shadow purred like a cat, one of his main talents. The funny looking dude could mimic any voice, even humans. Although it couldn't do anything but repeat the last thing he heard, he could still do it. Suddenly, there was a clicking noise and the raccoon repeated the voice of Piper, except more scratchy."They're just clouds. Who's a good boi? You are! Yes you are!"
Piper squealed, and gave Shadow a small kiss on the head. "HE'S SO ADORABLE!" She cried, looking back up at Milo.

stag
September 29th, 2022, 05:05 PM
Piper turned to see another camper. That was... an... Ares kid? Yeah. That's the one. She brushed a loose strand of brown hair behind her ear and waved a greeting. "Hi!" She gave the neck hole of her camp shirt a small tug. The demigod was a bit embarrassed that she was the only one wearing it... "You're Dunamis right?" Piper asked, just to make sure. If she was wrong... she'd just drown in the creek. For some reason, the girl got embarrassed VERY easily.

“Yup,The One and Only.” Dunamis nodded lightly,The Demigod “You Feeling Alright? You Look a Bit Off” He chuckled lightly. They couldn’t quite remember who was Pipers Godly Parent Though. The Other Demigids Like Micheal Were Easy;Seeing as He Was the Demiboys Own Half Brother. “Piper,Who’s You Godly Parent- I Can’t Remember and Don’t Wanna Just Guess. Gotta Respect The Was Gods,You Know?” Dunamis Laughed lightly,He Offered the Girl a Hand Up If She Please to Use It. Dunamis Was Slightly worried if He Would Just fling her into the air if he did that though so He retracted his Hand to Help Her up. He just stood there awkwardly though.

sock
September 29th, 2022, 05:11 PM

“Yup,The One and Only.” Dunamis nodded lightly,The Demigod “You Feeling Alright? You Look a Bit Off” He chuckled lightly. They couldn’t quite remember who was Pipers Godly Parent Though. The Other Demigids Like Micheal Were Easy;Seeing as He Was the Demiboys Own Half Brother. “Piper,Who’s You Godly Parent- I Can’t Remember and Don’t Wanna Just Guess. Gotta Respect The Was Gods,You Know?” Dunamis Laughed lightly,He Offered the Girl a Hand Up If She Please to Use It. Dunamis Was Slightly worried if He Would Just fling her into the air if he did that though so He retracted his Hand to Help Her up. He just stood there awkwardly though.
Piper ran her hands down her long brown braid, green gaze locked on Dunamis. "Apollo." She replied shortly. (sorry, my brain just went bye bye for that post lmao next one will prob be longer)

Pine'Paw
September 29th, 2022, 05:46 PM
Piper squealed, and gave Shadow a small kiss on the head. "HE'S SO ADORABLE!" She cried, looking back up at Milo.

Shadow made a happy dog bark and booped Piper's nose with one of his front paws. Milo then heard a large boom of thunder, and sighed. "Sometimes Zeus comes around to see how I'm doing."

sock
September 29th, 2022, 05:50 PM
Shadow made a happy dog bark and booped Piper's nose with one of his front paws. Milo then heard a large boom of thunder, and sighed. "Sometimes Zeus comes around to see how I'm doing."
Piper giggled, and kept petting Shadow. "Really? Lucky." She said, looking to the dark clouds. "Apollo doesn't come around for me..."

stag
September 29th, 2022, 07:47 PM
Piper ran her hands down her long brown braid, green gaze locked on Dunamis. "Apollo." She replied shortly. (sorry, my brain just went bye bye for that post lmao next one will prob be longer)
A Fire Hound was heard howling is terrible Howl...

{} We Should Probably React To The Hound Since It Would Be Heard Howling and I’m Ready For Chaos! >:) {}

“Apollo,So You’re Into Music And Stuff? Or Are You More Like Your Aunt?” Dunamis Sat Down On A Dry Spot Next To Piper. Clearly Interested In The Conversation as It Was About Parents And Such. Dunamis Truly Enjoyed To Learn More about His Camp Mates. It’s Not Like They Could Leave. Just Then The Howl Ran Through His Ears. The Screech Easily Traveled Throughout The Camp. The Demigod Sprung Up,Offering A Hand To Piper. “Piper We Gotta Go Check That Out. I’d Rather Not Have Anyone Get Hurt From Whatever that Was So Stick Close,Please. Since I Fight People and Stuff. Let’s go!” Dunamis Was on Full Alert now. The Son Of Ares Was normally Prepared For Things Like This But Not Today. Today Was Supposed To Be Chill Day. They Guessed Not,Dunamis just Had To Keep Piper Close while They Went To Go See What Had Made That Horrible Screech And Howl.

Red'fur
September 30th, 2022, 06:17 AM
(( Micheal ))

* He nudged her and whispered. *
" It looks nice just like you. "
* He then stood up and saw his fellow cabin mate. He quickly made his way over. He waved. *
" Hey Dunamis I'll come with. "
Ares --ThunderTEA--

Pine'Paw
September 30th, 2022, 07:29 AM
Piper giggled, and kept petting Shadow. "Really? Lucky." She said, looking to the dark clouds. "Apollo doesn't come around for me..."

"Well, not every god has time for everybody. But that doesn't mean your not seen! I bet Apollo is proud of you, and maybe one day-" His sentence was cut short by a boot of lightning striking the ground behind him. "Dad, I'm trying to be nice! Just let me finish, please." The storm clouds rumbled. "Anyways, before the interruption, maybe one day Apollo will come to meet you. I saw Zeus once, and he wasn't that bad."

~Half-A-Witch~
September 30th, 2022, 07:36 AM
(( Micheal ))

* He nudged her and whispered. *
" It looks nice just like you. "
* He then stood up and saw his fellow cabin mate. He quickly made his way over. He waved. *
" Hey Dunamis I'll come with. "
Ares --ThunderTEA--
Kiki sat up straight at his comment the covered her book with her face because she felt herself blushing. "I-I'll come too!" Kiki said.
------ Ares

Zei
September 30th, 2022, 08:41 AM
FredTheFrog
Ares
--ThunderTEA--
Red'fur
Jamie had disappeared from camp...
the Howling kept up, it sounded like it was coming from a cave in the Volcano...

Red'fur
September 30th, 2022, 08:43 AM
(( Micheal ))

* He waited for Dunamis to speak. He heard Kiki speak up with the stutter. He turned to see that her cheeks were red. *
" Are you okay? Your cheeks are bright red. "
--ThunderTEA-- Ares

~Half-A-Witch~
September 30th, 2022, 08:45 AM
(( Micheal ))

* He waited for Dunamis to speak. He heard Kiki speak up with the stutter. He turned to see that her cheeks were red. *
" Are you okay? Your cheeks are bright red. "
--ThunderTEA-- Ares
"I-I'm fine!" She said and blushed more

stag
September 30th, 2022, 08:54 AM

FredTheFrog Rogue --ThunderTEA-- Red'fur

The Demiboy simply nodded at his Half-brother and waited For Piper To Stand up. It would be best if they all traveled together,Dunamis Had looked at each of them and recalled their names. One was missing though…Jamie. “Oh For Crying Out Loud. That Boy Is As Quick as Hermes.” Gone- Jamie had just disappeared. Dunamis sighed lightly,They Were getting slightly impatient. Had Jamie managed to run out on his own?! How had no one seen him! That was a problem for another day. “Everyone Needs To Stay Close Together,The Howling Seems To Be Coming From The Volcano,I have No Clue If It’s an Active Volcano So Stick Close. No One Leaves The Group- Jamie Is Missing,I’m Guessing He Went Towards The Noise,So I Want You All Alert.” The Demigod Step As He Forced Himself Into The Leadership Role,He Wasn’t Normally The Best At Serch and Rescues so This Was A First.

Red'fur
September 30th, 2022, 09:00 AM
(( Micheal ))

* He placed a hand on Dunamis's shoulder. *
" I can lead this. I'm better at tracking than most here. "
* He looked at Kiki than at Piper. *
" I think we have some good company though Kiki I would suggest you stay here at camp. A child of Aphrodite would be easy pickings for a monster. "
Ares --ThunderTEA--

~Half-A-Witch~
September 30th, 2022, 09:02 AM

FredTheFrog Rogue --ThunderTEA-- Red'fur

The Demiboy simply nodded at his Half-brother and waited For Piper To Stand up. It would be best if they all traveled together,Dunamis Had looked at each of them and recalled their names. One was missing though…Jamie. “Oh For Crying Out Loud. That Boy Is As Quick as Hermes.” Gone- Jamie had just disappeared. Dunamis sighed lightly,They Were getting slightly impatient. Had Jamie managed to run out on his own?! How had no one seen him! That was a problem for another day. “Everyone Needs To Stay Close Together,The Howling Seems To Be Coming From The Volcano,I have No Clue If It’s an Active Volcano So Stick Close. No One Leaves The Group- Jamie Is Missing,I’m Guessing He Went Towards The Noise,So I Want You All Alert.” The Demigod Step As He Forced Himself Into The Leadership Role,He Wasn’t Normally The Best At Serch and Rescues so This Was A First.
Kiki pressed next to Micheal. "I'm coming!" She said
-------
Red'fur

sock
September 30th, 2022, 09:19 AM
Piper stood up. "Im always alert. You kinda have to be when you're a great archer." She pulled out her bow, and made sure it was already loaded. She didn't want anybody dying on this trip.
Ares --ThunderTEA-- Red'fur

~Half-A-Witch~
September 30th, 2022, 09:24 AM
Piper stood up. "Im always alert. You kinda have to be when you're a great archer." She pulled out her bow, and made sure it was already loaded. She didn't want anybody dying on this trip.
Ares --ThunderTEA-- Red'fur
Kiki still pressed close to Micheal and nodded at Piper. "I can use a knife pretty well!" She said.
----------
Ares
Red'fur

sock
September 30th, 2022, 09:26 AM
Kiki still pressed close to Micheal and nodded at Piper. "I can use a knife pretty well!" She said.
----------
Ares
Red'fur
Piper nodded. "Good. Everybody should be trained with at least one weapon." She looked around at the others expectantly. They should all be trained if they were demigods after all...

Ares
Red'fur

Red'fur
September 30th, 2022, 09:27 AM
(( Micheal ))

* He still wasn't sure about this. *
" Kiki I am not asking right now. Stay here. We will return. "
* He looked over at Piper. *
" I'm good with a sword at least. "

~Half-A-Witch~
September 30th, 2022, 09:29 AM
(( Micheal ))

sock
September 30th, 2022, 09:30 AM
(( Micheal ))

* He looked over at Piper. *
" I'm good with a sword at least. "

~Half-A-Witch~
September 30th, 2022, 10:02 AM
Piper glared at Micheal. "Kiki is coming Micheal, whether you want it or not!"
Kiki smiled and walked back. "Thanks, Piper!" She said.
--------------
Ares
Red'fur

sock
September 30th, 2022, 10:04 AM
Kiki smiled and walked back. "Thanks, Piper!" She said.
--------------
Ares
Red'fur
"It's the reasonable thing to do." Piper said, sharpening her arrow heads with a rock.

~Half-A-Witch~
September 30th, 2022, 10:05 AM
"It's the reasonable thing to do." Piper said, sharpening her arrow heads with a rock.
Kiki pulled out her pink pocket knife and sharpened it as well.

sock
September 30th, 2022, 10:07 AM
Kiki pulled out her pink pocket knife and sharpened it as well.
Piper held back a laugh. "Very... bright."

~Half-A-Witch~
September 30th, 2022, 10:09 AM
Piper held back a laugh. "Very... bright."
Kiki noddeda and said "My mom gave it to me! It's my favorite color!"

sock
September 30th, 2022, 10:10 AM
Kiki noddeda and said "My mom gave it to me! It's my favorite color!"
"Interesting..." Piper said, once again struggling to hold her emotion back.

~Half-A-Witch~
September 30th, 2022, 10:12 AM
"Interesting..." Piper said, once again struggling to hold her emotion back.
Kiki chuckled "It's ok! You can laugh!" She said then laughed a little.

sock
September 30th, 2022, 10:14 AM
Kiki chuckled "It's ok! You can laugh!" She said then laughed a little.
Piper burst out laughing, and had her hands on her knees.

Red'fur
September 30th, 2022, 10:30 AM
(( Micheal ))

* He sighed and nodded. He held a decently sized sword. He looked towards the volcano and started to move towards it. He looked back quickly. *
FredTheFrog Ares --ThunderTEA--

~Half-A-Witch~
September 30th, 2022, 10:31 AM
Piper burst out laughing, and had her hands on her knees.
(( Micheal ))

* He sighed and nodded. He held a decently sized sword. He looked towards the volcano and started to move towards it. He looked back quickly. *
FredTheFrog Ares --ThunderTEA--
"Wait for us, Micheal!" Kiki said and ran after him.

sock
September 30th, 2022, 10:32 AM
Piper walked after the two with a sigh.
--ThunderTEA-- Red'fur

Red'fur
September 30th, 2022, 11:23 AM
(( Micheal ))

* He turned back around and kept trekking up the hill. He looked back every so often. *
" Come on hurry up guys. I want to finish this so I can sleep. "
FredTheFrog --ThunderTEA--

sock
September 30th, 2022, 11:25 AM
(( Micheal ))

* He turned back around and kept trekking up the hill. He looked back every so often. *
" Come on hurry up guys. I want to finish this so I can sleep. "
FredTheFrog --ThunderTEA--
"Jeez, we're coming." Piper groaned, rolling her green eyes.

Red'fur
October 5th, 2022, 10:39 AM
(( Micheal ))

* He was walking through camp. Brutus was in his cabin asleep. He went to the shore and sat down. He loved the water and sounds it made. *

((OPEN))

~Half-A-Witch~
October 5th, 2022, 11:30 AM
(( Micheal ))

* He was walking through camp. Brutus was in his cabin asleep. He went to the shore and sat down. He loved the water and sounds it made. *

((OPEN))
Kiki snuck up behind Micheal and then launched herself onto him giving him a hug. "Boo!" She said and giggled.

Red'fur
October 5th, 2022, 11:51 AM
(( Micheal ))

* He jumped as something wrapped around him. He turned quickly and saw it was Kiki. He sighed and lightly pried her off him. He looked at her. *
" Was that really necessary? "
--ThunderTEA--

~Half-A-Witch~
October 5th, 2022, 11:53 AM
(( Micheal ))

* He jumped as something wrapped around him. He turned quickly and saw it was Kiki. He sighed and lightly pried her off him. He looked at her. *
" Was that really necessary? "
--ThunderTEA--
"Yes!" She said, smiling brightly. She sat down next to him.

Red'fur
October 5th, 2022, 12:01 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He slightly chuckled. He didn't know why, but he always found Kiki to be someone to talk to. He watched as the sun set over Camp Halfblood and sighed. It was always beautiful. He unpacked a small bag and fixed up a tent and a fire. The tent was a small two person tent yet he always used it for just himself. He looked at Kiki. *
" Aren't you going to head back to your cabin? "
--ThunderTEA--

~Half-A-Witch~
October 5th, 2022, 12:10 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He slightly chuckled. He didn't know why, but he always found Kiki to be someone to talk to. He watched as the sun set over Camp Halfblood and sighed. It was always beautiful. He unpacked a small bag and fixed up a tent and a fire. The tent was a small two person tent yet he always used it for just himself. He looked at Kiki. *
" Aren't you going to head back to your cabin? "
--ThunderTEA--
Kiki shrugged "I might just stay here for a while!" she said.

Red'fur
October 5th, 2022, 12:14 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He nodded. *
" Well it's getting late so I'm going to bed. "
* He said as he opened the tent and went inside. He laid down and pulled the blanket he had over himself. *
--ThunderTEA--

~Half-A-Witch~
October 5th, 2022, 12:22 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He nodded. *
" Well it's getting late so I'm going to bed. "
* He said as he opened the tent and went inside. He laid down and pulled the blanket he had over himself. *
--ThunderTEA--
Kiki lay on the grass slowly drifting off to sleep, snoring lightly.

Red'fur
October 5th, 2022, 12:28 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He heard Kiki snoring lightly. He felt bad. She was probably cold. He opened the tent back up and lightly picked her up setting her down in the tent and pulling the blanket over her. He made sure she was warm and comfortable before he laid back down and closed his eyes drifting off. *
--ThunderTEA--

~Half-A-Witch~
October 5th, 2022, 12:30 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He heard Kiki snoring lightly. He felt bad. She was probably cold. He opened the tent back up and lightly picked her up setting her down in the tent and pulling the blanket over her. He made sure she was warm and comfortable before he laid back down and closed his eyes drifting off. *
--ThunderTEA--
Kiki opened her eyes a bit and saw she was in Micheal's tent. She smiled and blushed a bit before going back to sleep.

Red'fur
October 5th, 2022, 12:39 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He awoke in the tent to find himself back to back with Kiki. He slightly blushed before he slowly got up and opened the tent walking outside. He sat down next to the burned out fire and then used the wood he had gathered to start another. *
--ThunderTEA--

~Half-A-Witch~
October 5th, 2022, 12:43 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He awoke in the tent to find himself back to back with Kiki. He slightly blushed before he slowly got up and opened the tent walking outside. He sat down next to the burned out fire and then used the wood he had gathered to start another. *
--ThunderTEA--
Kiki yawned and walked out and sat down next to the fire. "T-thanks for letting me sleep in your tent..." She said shyly.

Red'fur
October 5th, 2022, 12:47 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He heard Kiki exit the tent and nodded. *
" Well I like you. I-i mean I thought you would be cold. "

~Half-A-Witch~
October 5th, 2022, 12:50 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He heard Kiki exit the tent and nodded. *
" Well I like you. I-i mean I thought you would be cold. "

Red'fur
October 5th, 2022, 12:54 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He rubbed the back of his neck. He looked at Kiki. *
" Hey Kiki? There is something I want to tell you. "

Zei
October 5th, 2022, 12:54 PM
jamie, having Disappeared from the Camp, sat in a volcanic cavern... Brooding (what else)

~Half-A-Witch~
October 5th, 2022, 12:58 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He rubbed the back of his neck. He looked at Kiki. *
" Hey Kiki? There is something I want to tell you. "

Red'fur
October 5th, 2022, 01:34 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He looked at his hands and then looked back at her. *
" I-i love you... I-i don't know why, but i do... "

~Half-A-Witch~
October 5th, 2022, 01:53 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He looked at his hands and then looked back at her. *
" I-i love you... I-i don't know why, but i do... "

Red'fur
October 5th, 2022, 08:06 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He blushed as well and then looked away. He finally turned back around and looked at her. *
" Kiki? "
--ThunderTEA--

~Half-A-Witch~
October 6th, 2022, 08:40 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He blushed as well and then looked away. He finally turned back around and looked at her. *
" Kiki? "
--ThunderTEA--
"Yes?" Kiki asked

Red'fur
October 6th, 2022, 09:30 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He pulled her into a kiss. He pulled away quickly and looked away. *
" S-sorry... "
--ThunderTEA--

~Half-A-Witch~
October 6th, 2022, 09:45 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He pulled her into a kiss. He pulled away quickly and looked away. *
" S-sorry... "
--ThunderTEA--
Kiki starred at him blankly and looked confused but after a while she smiled. "It's ok!" She smiled "I kinda liked it...." She said and swiftly turned away blushing.

Red'fur
October 6th, 2022, 10:19 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He looked back at her. He then looked up and saw some dark clouds. It started to rain lightly. He made his way for the tent. He looked back to Kiki and waved her in. *
__________________________________________________ _____________________
--ThunderTEA--

~Half-A-Witch~
October 6th, 2022, 10:22 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He looked back at her. He then looked up and saw some dark clouds. It started to rain lightly. He made his way for the tent. He looked back to Kiki and waved her in. *
__________________________________________________ _____________________
--ThunderTEA--
She smiled and walked into the tent. She smiled at Micheal "Thanks!" She said

Red'fur
October 6th, 2022, 10:25 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He blushed slightly and nodded. He laid back and stared up at the tent ceiling. *
" Hey Kiki? What are the others going to think? I mean us demi-gods don't usually fall in love with one another. Not to mention your mom being Aphrodite and my father being Ares. "
* He said leaning up and looking at her. *
--ThunderTEA--

~Half-A-Witch~
October 6th, 2022, 10:34 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He blushed slightly and nodded. He laid back and stared up at the tent ceiling. *
" Hey Kiki? What are the others going to think? I mean us demi-gods don't usually fall in love with one another. Not to mention your mom being Aphrodite and my father being Ares. "
* He said leaning up and looking at her. *
--ThunderTEA--
Kiki sat in thought for a minute. "I'm not sure..." She said.

Red'fur
October 6th, 2022, 10:47 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He pulled her into a hug. *
" I'm sure we can figure it out. "

~Half-A-Witch~
October 6th, 2022, 10:53 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He pulled her into a hug. *
" I'm sure we can figure it out. "

Red'fur
October 6th, 2022, 10:57 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He kissed her again lightly and then laid down and closed his eyes. He left an area next to him for Kiki. He loved her. Maybe more than he should. *
--ThunderTEA--

~Half-A-Witch~
October 6th, 2022, 11:00 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He kissed her again lightly and then laid down and closed his eyes. He left an area next to him for Kiki. He loved her. Maybe more than he should. *
--ThunderTEA--
Kiki smiled and laid next to him. She honestly couldn't stop smiling.

Red'fur
October 6th, 2022, 11:03 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He pulled her close to him. *
" I-i love you Kiki... "

~Half-A-Witch~
October 6th, 2022, 11:13 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He pulled her close to him. *
" I-i love you Kiki... "

Red'fur
October 6th, 2022, 11:24 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He kissed her again and then slowly drifted of to sleep. He wasn't much of a social butterfly. He held her close to him. *
--ThunderTEA--

~Half-A-Witch~
October 6th, 2022, 11:26 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He kissed her again and then slowly drifted of to sleep. He wasn't much of a social butterfly. He held her close to him. *
--ThunderTEA--
Kiki drifted off to sleep as well. She put her hands on top of Micheal's before going to sleep.

Red'fur
October 6th, 2022, 11:32 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He felt Kiki place her hands on his. He held them softly within his own. He pulled the blanket over them both. He then drifted back off. *
--ThunderTEA--

~Half-A-Witch~
October 6th, 2022, 11:34 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He felt Kiki place her hands on his. He held them softly within his own. He pulled the blanket over them both. He then drifted back off. *
--ThunderTEA--
Kiki felt his hands grasp hers softly and felt the blanket she then fell asleep.

Red'fur
October 6th, 2022, 11:40 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He awoke in the morning. He still held Kiki close. He nudged her lightly and then kissed her. *
" Good morning. "
--ThunderTEA--

~Half-A-Witch~
October 6th, 2022, 11:45 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He awoke in the morning. He still held Kiki close. He nudged her lightly and then kissed her. *
" Good morning. "
--ThunderTEA--
Kiki groaned a little then sat up "Good morning!" She said gave him a kiss.

Red'fur
October 6th, 2022, 11:47 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He rubbed his eyes. *
" How did you sleep last night. I hope it was okay. "

~Half-A-Witch~
October 6th, 2022, 11:49 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He rubbed his eyes. *
" How did you sleep last night. I hope it was okay. "

Red'fur
October 6th, 2022, 11:50 PM
(( Micheal ))

* He nodded at her response and hugged her lightly. *
" Better with you around. "

~Half-A-Witch~
October 7th, 2022, 12:19 AM
(( Micheal ))

* He nodded at her response and hugged her lightly. *
" Better with you around. "

Red'fur
October 7th, 2022, 06:23 AM
(( Micheal ))

* He lightly squeezed her hand and nodded. *
" Okay, I'm going to stay here. "
* He laid back and closed his eyes. He quickly drifted off. *
__________________________________________________ __
--ThunderTEA--

~Half-A-Witch~
October 7th, 2022, 09:24 AM
(( Micheal ))

* He lightly squeezed her hand and nodded. *
" Okay, I'm going to stay here. "
* He laid back and closed his eyes. He quickly drifted off. *
__________________________________________________ __
--ThunderTEA--
Kiki went into her cabin and showered. She then changed her clothes and then dried her hair. She then curled it how it usually looked. She smiled at herself and hummed a tune. She walked into the clearing and sat down.
{OPEN}

Red'fur
October 7th, 2022, 10:15 AM
(( Micheal ))

* He laid in the tent for most of the day. He finally got up and walked past Kiki waving lightly. He made for his cabin and opened the door. Brutus jumped up from Micheal's cot and ran over. He bent down and patted the dog's head. He then walked past and into the showers. He then took a shower and then put new clothes on making his way back to the tent. *

--ThunderTEA--

~Half-A-Witch~
October 7th, 2022, 11:23 AM
(( Micheal ))

* He laid in the tent for most of the day. He finally got up and walked past Kiki waving lightly. He made for his cabin and opened the door. Brutus jumped up from Micheal's cot and ran over. He bent down and patted the dog's head. He then walked past and into the showers. He then took a shower and then put new clothes on making his way back to the tent. *

--ThunderTEA--
Kiki smiled and waved then went back to doodling. She was just randomly drawing but when she actually took a look at it she realized the drawing she had drawn was a picture of Micheal.
Kai walked into the clearing and looked at Kiki's drawing. "Oooooo~! Looks like Kiki has a crush!" Kai said teasingly. Kiki elbowed Kai and said "Shush, Kai! It's none of your business!"

Red'fur
October 7th, 2022, 11:26 AM
(( Micheal ))

* He snuck on Kiki. He jumped and lightly grabbed her shoulders. *
" Boo! "

~Half-A-Witch~
October 7th, 2022, 11:29 AM
(( Micheal ))

* He snuck on Kiki. He jumped and lightly grabbed her shoulders. *
" Boo! "

Red'fur
October 7th, 2022, 11:33 AM
(( Micheal ))

* He sat down next to her. *
" Hey, Kai whatcha doing here. I thought you'd be doing archery. You seem to love it so much. "
--ThunderTEA--

~Half-A-Witch~
October 7th, 2022, 11:35 AM
(( Micheal ))

* He sat down next to her. *
" Hey, Kai whatcha doing here. I thought you'd be doing archery. You seem to love it so much. "
--ThunderTEA--
"Yea! But teasing Kiki is more entertaining!" She chuckled and sat on the other side of Kiki. Kiki smiled and rolled her eyes at Kai.