PDA

View Full Version : Stranded~

judas
April 10th, 2017, 06:08 PM
So If you were on this roleplay before, you will see a lot has changed. This is only to insure that it is realistic, and fun for other people
If you are from the old roleplay, comment on my profile along with your character's name, and items. If you want a fresh start with a new character.
Once a few people from the old roleplay have joined, the old Stranded will be deleted to avoid confusion. Please respect this
The following people have been asked to be tagged: ¤Insert_User_Name¤ Ludicrous Lunacy Teardrop
!If your name doesn't show up here than you didn't ask to be tagged!
The Story
{Part 1}
Your school was headed across the ocean to visit Africa for science class. Your parents had to pay $100 a person and the had to pay for your stuff. After a 3 hour ride on a tour bus you grab your bag. You and your class go into the airport and get on your plane. You grab your seat and put your small carry on bag in your lap. The plane takes off, and soon you fall asleep.

{Part 2}
You are woken by a sudden shake of the plane, the Teachers just say its just turbulence. You shake it off, then you see lightning, and the plane shakes, then it goes down. Your falling, the plane is on fire and is filling with water, you grab your small bag, full of {Item 1} {Item 2} {Ect.}

Now
Your on a raft floating with other people, you don't know how long you'll be on there.

Rules:
Don't be OP and know how to do everything
Don't bring knifes, or other survival Gear This includes, but is not limited to: Large Sodas, Large water bottles, lighters.
2 Items only!!

Form (Old members):
Name:
Items:

Form (New members):
Name:
Looks:
Items:
--

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 10th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Name :: Ainsley Varela
Items :: Her backpack, containing: A pack of rubber bands | A pocket knife | The book "Ender's Game" | The book "Ender's Shadow" | The book "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" | A rope (which she planned on using if she found stray animals on the trip) | A bookmark | A hairbrush | Two water bottles
(Basically three things that are remotely useful, rubber bands and books)

judas
April 10th, 2017, 06:23 PM
Name :: Ainsley Varela
Items :: Her backpack, containing: A pack of rubber bands | A pocket knife | The book "Ender's Game" | The book "Ender's Shadow" | The book "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" | A rope (which she planned on using if she found stray animals on the trip) | A bookmark | A hairbrush | Two water bottles
(Basically three things that are remotely useful, rubber bands and books)
Drop the knife and your good ^.^))

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 10th, 2017, 06:34 PM
Name: Alex Byrne
Items: A water bottle, a second pair of clothes, and a picture of his family.

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 10th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Drop the knife and your good ^.^))
Okidoki ^^

judas
April 10th, 2017, 06:55 PM
(I accidentally deleted my old form after putting it in the reply box =-= I'll just do this, then.)

Name: Trent Toya
Items: Backpack with- 2 bottles of water, 2 sets of clothing, a comb, a tiny hair band, a camera, an extra storage chip for camera, iPod, portable recharge iPod station, earbuds, 'Touching Spirit Bear'- the book, and a couple granola bars.

(Items changed from previous form cause I couldn't remember it all)
I would rather you have 3 items please!))

Teardrop
April 10th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Items: Backpack with- 2 bottles of water, iPod, portable recharge iPod station, 'Touching Spirit Bear'- the book.

(Can I have the book, at least, like Lunacy does?)

doghouse
April 10th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Name:
Sephtis
Items:
A gray backpack with a water bottle and a few sheets of paper in it.

judas
April 10th, 2017, 07:15 PM
Items: Backpack with- 2 bottles of water, iPod, portable recharge iPod station, 'Touching Spirit Bear'- the book.

(Can I have the book, at least, like Lunacy does?)
Yes))

Teardrop
April 10th, 2017, 07:17 PM
(Thanks!)

judas
April 10th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Name:
Sephtis
Items:
A gray backpack with a water bottle and a few sheets of paper in it.
Yayy!!!))

Teardrop
April 14th, 2017, 09:38 AM
(Well. Don't tell me this is gonna die, too, already. Hahaha xD Who's gonna start it?)

CinnamonCookie
April 14th, 2017, 11:32 AM
Name: Cailee
Looks: long blonde hair, blue eyes
Items: pen and notpad, 2 books

|+sari+|
April 14th, 2017, 11:33 AM
So If you were on this roleplay before, you will see a lot has changed. This is only to insure that it is realistic, and fun for other people
If you are from the old roleplay, comment on my profile along with your character's name, and items. If you want a fresh start with a new character.
Once a few people from the old roleplay have joined, the old Stranded will be deleted to avoid confusion. Please respect this
The following people have been asked to be tagged: ¤Insert_User_Name¤ Ludicrous Lunacy Teardrop
!If your name doesn't show up here than you didn't ask to be tagged!
The Story
{Part 1}
Your school was headed across the ocean to visit Africa for science class. Your parents had to pay $100 a person and the had to pay for your stuff. After a 3 hour ride on a tour bus you grab your bag. You and your class go into the airport and get on your plane. You grab your seat and put your small carry on bag in your lap. The plane takes off, and soon you fall asleep.

{Part 2}
You are woken by a sudden shake of the plane, the Teachers just say its just turbulence. You shake it off, then you see lightning, and the plane shakes, then it goes down. Your falling, the plane is on fire and is filling with water, you grab your small bag, full of {Item 1} {Item 2} {Ect.}

Now
Your on a raft floating with other people, you don't know how long you'll be on there.

Rules:
Don't be OP and know how to do everything
Don't bring knifes, or other survival Gear This includes, but is not limited to: Large Sodas, Large water bottles, lighters.

Form (Old members):
Name:
Items:

Form (New members):
Name:
Looks:
Items:
--

Name: Alex Byrne
Items: A water bottle, a second pair of clothes, and a picture of his family.

Moonfur When we gonna start? ^^

¤Insert_User_Name¤ Alex x Rose, like before? ))

judas
April 14th, 2017, 11:34 AM
(Well. Don't tell me this is gonna die, too, already. Hahaha xD Who's gonna start it?)
Name: Cailee
Looks: long blonde hair, blue eyes
Items: pen and notpad, 2 books

Accepted
It won't die
Rose you post a Starter I gotta work on smthing real quick))

|+sari+|
April 14th, 2017, 11:41 AM
Accepted
It won't die
Rose you post a Starter I gotta work on smthing real quick))

Kk!!!

STARTER EVERYBODY!!!

Skelly Teardrop Fallen Ludicrous Lunacy ))

There were screams as the plane hit the ground, and Rose has never been this freaking scared in her life. She cried out as the impact of the crash jarred her bones, and then, everything faded to blackness...

Rose awoke, coughing, and immedietly cried out as pain shot its way through her. She realized she has multiple gashes on her arms and legs, and a big cut was on her head, with blood trickling down her scalp. But, luckily, she wasn't severly injured, and she clucthed he arm as she glanced around for her friends, praying hope against hope Alex was okay.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 14th, 2017, 12:14 PM
Kk!!!

STARTER EVERYBODY!!!

There were screams as the plane hit the ground, and Rose has never been this freaking scared in her life. She cried out as the impact of the crash jarred her bones, and then, everything faded to blackness...

Rose awoke, coughing, and immedietly cried out as pain shot its way through her. She realized she has multiple gashes on her arms and legs, and a big cut was on her head, with blood trickling down her scalp. But, luckily, she wasn't severly injured, and she clucthed he arm as she glanced around for her friends, praying hope against hope Alex was okay.
Alex opened his eyes, instantly feeling pain all over his body. He groaned and leaned against a rock as he searched himself for severe injuries. He had a gash on his arm, another gash on his right leg, and his left leg had a long cut on it, but his other injuries were cuts and scrapes. He suddenly remembered the other people on the plane, looking around. "Hello? Anyone still alive?" He yelled, his throat burning.

( Sure! ^^ )

judas
April 14th, 2017, 12:24 PM
Kk!!!

STARTER EVERYBODY!!!

Alex opened his eyes, instantly feeling pain all over his body. He groaned and leaned against a rock as he searched himself for severe injuries. He had a gash on his arm, another gash on his right leg, and his left leg had a long cut on it, but his other injuries were cuts and scrapes. He suddenly remembered the other people on the plane, looking around. "Hello? Anyone still alive?" He yelled, his throat burning.

( Sure! ^^ )
Trinidy pushed herself on a piece of metal, only to be pushed back down. "H-help..." She pushed herself up, "I cant swimm-" Her head was pushed under water. She had a small purse around her, but it didn't help her stay up. She opened her eyes, salt water flooded in. Trinidy screamed, losing her breath as bodies floated by.

|+sari+|
April 14th, 2017, 12:31 PM

( Sure! ^^ )
Trinidy pushed herself on a piece of metal, only to be pushed back down. "H-help..." She pushed herself up, "I cant swimm-" Her head was pushed under water. She had a small purse around her, but it didn't help her stay up. She opened her eyes, salt water flooded in. Trinidy screamed, losing her breath as bodies floated by.

Rose heard screams coming from the water, but the ringing in her ears drowned the screams out. Then she realized the ringing was her own screams. She was badly injured, after all. She tried to get up, but only fell back down. She fell onto her hands and knees, her raven black hair hanging over her face and shoulders in a curtain. She coughed up blood. She sensed Alex nearby. "A... Alex..."

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 14th, 2017, 12:54 PM
(heyyy, anyone in the mood to save an unconscious Ains? She'll prolly punnch that person if they do buttt... it's the thought that counts)

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 14th, 2017, 01:07 PM
Rose heard screams coming from the water, but the ringing in her ears drowned the screams out. Then she realized the ringing was her own screams. She was badly injured, after all. She tried to get up, but only fell back down. She fell onto her hands and knees, her raven black hair hanging over her face and shoulders in a curtain. She coughed up blood. She sensed Alex nearby. "A... Alex..."
Alex got up as he heard screaming, his body screaming at him as he limped over to a person. Wait, he knew this person. "Rose!" He rushed over to her, hearing screams coming from the water and cursing under his breath. "Are you okay?" He asks, looking out at the water to see a girl drowning. "Crap..." He ran out into the water, the salt from the water making his body feel as if it were being burned. He swam over to the girl and wrapped his arm under her armpits, swimming back to shore on his back while holding her up above the water. He dragged her up onto the beach, sputtering out water. "Are you okay?"
( Alex is trying to help everyone at once rn. XD )

judas
April 14th, 2017, 01:11 PM
Alex got up as he heard screaming, his body screaming at him as he limped over to a person. Wait, he knew this person. "Rose!" He rushed over to her, hearing screams coming from the water and cursing under his breath. "Are you okay?" He asks, looking out at the water to see a girl drowning. "Crap..." He ran out into the water, the salt from the water making his body feel as if it were being burned. He swam over to the girl and wrapped his arm under her armpits, swimming back to shore on his back while holding her up above the water. He dragged her up onto the beach, sputtering out water. "Are you okay?"
"I'm cold, a-and my leg hurts." A Large cut rain down the side of her leg. She curled up, "What happened...?" Her eyes, burned more, and her leg was bleeding badly.

|+sari+|
April 14th, 2017, 01:12 PM

lol X3))

Rose realized someone was speaking to her, and coughed up more blood. "No... I.. help..." She then realized he was gone, and looked up to see him running towards the water. Then she curled up into a fetal position, her pain consuming her.

Tundra
April 14th, 2017, 01:15 PM
I was never accepted, so I'm marking myself as a new member)

Name: Nina
Looks: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeLAMundmf5ycaQUCPVHd3wrap3gUOM jajCeT7jjNIrzmICQRW
Items: a bag. Inside Bag: a solar charger for my phone, 2 water bottles, 2 flashlights a few batteries, my phone, earbuds, 2 changes of clothes, a hoodie, a book, some food

judas
April 14th, 2017, 01:19 PM
I was never accepted, so I'm marking myself as a new member)

Name: Nina
Looks: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeLAMundmf5ycaQUCPVHd3wrap3gUOM jajCeT7jjNIrzmICQRW
Items: a blanket and a bag. Bag: a solar charger for my phone and tablet, a few water bottles, 3 flashlights, 1 lantern, a few batteries, matches, my tablet, my phone, some changes of clothes, a hoodie, a pocket knife, some books, some food and a different pair of shoes.
Could you go back and Read the first post? I'm only accepting 2 items for new members
EDIT: Accepted

CinnamonCookie
April 14th, 2017, 01:38 PM
Cailee woke up, and felt painful tingling all over her body. She tried to push up on both arms, but then her right collapsed. She felt intense pain in her wrist, knowing that she had broken it. She stood up and saw other people. She looked around and asked, "Where in the world are we?"

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 14th, 2017, 01:42 PM
(are we planning on letting ainsley drown here? I'd post but she cant do much, considering she isnt awake, bleeding, and drowning at the same time... am I supposed to have a post of "Ainsley happened to be drowning and passed out" or smth...?)

CinnamonCookie
April 14th, 2017, 01:46 PM
(are we planning on letting ainsley drown here? I'd post but she cant do much, considering she isnt awake, bleeding, and drowning at the same time... am I supposed to have a post of "Ainsley happened to be drowning and passed out" or smth...?)
Cailee sighed then looked around again. She saw a girl who was unconscious, and ran over. She didn't want to believe she was dead, she she shook the girl gently, then she shook her harder.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 14th, 2017, 01:48 PM
"I'm cold, a-and my leg hurts." A Large cut rain down the side of her leg. She curled up, "What happened...?" Her eyes, burned more, and her leg was bleeding badly.
lol X3))

Rose realized someone was speaking to her, and coughed up more blood. "No... I.. help..." She then realized he was gone, and looked up to see him running towards the water. Then she curled up into a fetal position, her pain consuming her.
Alex ripped a piece of cloth from his shirt, tying it onto her leg above the wound, hoping it would make the bleeding lessen. "The plane crashed..." He said, limping over to Rose and looking over her wounds. "Rose?"

judas
April 14th, 2017, 01:51 PM
Alex ripped a piece of cloth from his shirt, tying it onto her leg above the wound, hoping it would make the bleeding lessen. "The plane crashed..." He said, limping over to Rose and looking over her wounds. "Rose?"
I have a small plot anyone wanna here it?))

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 14th, 2017, 01:54 PM
Cailee sighed then looked around again. She saw a girl who was unconscious, and ran over. She didn't want to believe she was dead, she she shook the girl gently, then she shook her harder.
(thanks)
The girl stirred, eyes opening slowly. Her head hurt horribly, not even including the throbbing pain from a gash just behind her ear, and the world threatened to go black agan. Struggling to sit up despite the fact that the movement made her head spin, she coughed, again amplifying the pain in her head. "Ouch... What happened to the plane... Oh, crap," she said, hissng through her teeth. "We crashed, didn't we."

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 14th, 2017, 01:58 PM
( I do! :3 )

Tundra
April 14th, 2017, 02:00 PM
Thank you)

Nina opened her eyes and got to her feet. She looked at everyone. "Is everyone alright?" Nina asked, then she turned around. "Where are we?"

CinnamonCookie
April 14th, 2017, 02:01 PM
(thanks)
The girl stirred, eyes opening slowly. Her head hurt horribly, not even including the throbbing pain from a gash just behind her ear, and the world threatened to go black agan. Struggling to sit up despite the fact that the movement made her head spin, she coughed, again amplifying the pain in her head. "Ouch... What happened to the plane... Oh, crap," she said, hissng through her teeth. "We crashed, didn't we."
"Yep. I'm Cailee. What's your name?" she asked, smiling painfully while trying to calmy get the girl out.

judas
April 14th, 2017, 02:01 PM
( I do! :3 )
RosePelt123
So after everyone starts making camp, Alex and Rose fall in love, later Alex Starts to like Trinidy, and it goes back and forth until he ends up With Rose again, just to spice things up))

|+sari+|
April 14th, 2017, 02:06 PM
RosePelt123
So after everyone starts making camp, Alex and Rose fall in love, later Alex Starts to like Trinidy, and it goes back and forth until he ends up With Rose again, just to spice things up))

Moonfur Ooohhh, yes! Drama! I love drama! Let the drama unfold! X3))

Rose whimpered and crawled to Alex, then gripped his shirt and curling herself against him. She couldn't say much, and coughed up blood again. "Alex... just... stay..." She shuddered.

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 14th, 2017, 02:11 PM
"Yep. I'm Cailee. What's your name?" she asked, smiling painfully while trying to calmy get the girl out.
"Ainsley," responded the girl somewhat painfully. We really do need help, she thought nervously.

CinnamonCookie
April 14th, 2017, 02:13 PM
"Ainsley," responded the girl somewhat painfully. We really do need help, she thought nervously.
Cailee made Ainsley lean on her for support. "Ainsley? Awesome name. Any siblings?" she asked while they managed to get out, but they needed to get farther away. Just a bit farther.

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 14th, 2017, 02:19 PM
Cailee made Ainsley lean on her for support. "Ainsley? Awesome name. Any siblings?" she asked while they managed to get out, but they needed to get farther away. Just a bit farther.
Leaning on the other girl, Ainsley responded through gritted teeth, "Nope. Is anyone else here?"

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 14th, 2017, 02:23 PM
RosePelt123
( I'm cool with that! LET THE DRAMA, BEGIN! X3 )

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 14th, 2017, 02:37 PM
Moonfur Ooohhh, yes! Drama! I love drama! Let the drama unfold! X3))

Rose whimpered and crawled to Alex, then gripped his shirt and curling herself against him. She couldn't say much, and coughed up blood again. "Alex... just... stay..." She shuddered.
Alex tore some more cloth from his shirt off and tied it above one of Rose's gashes, looking down at her. "I will, I will... I'm just going to treat your wounds, okay?" He says, smiling a bit sadly and hugging her.

judas
April 14th, 2017, 02:39 PM
Trinidy rolled over, covering herself the best she could. She coughed, throwing up more. Her mouth started bleeding, but she already knew what that was from. "I need w-water.."

|+sari+|
April 14th, 2017, 02:39 PM
Alex tore some more cloth from his shirt off and tied it above one of Rose's gashes, looking down at her. "I will, I will... I'm just going to treat your wounds, okay?" He says, smiling a bit sadly and hugging her.

Rose nodded, biting her lip. She stayed in Alex's lap, waiting for him to treat her wounds.

CinnamonCookie
April 14th, 2017, 02:42 PM
Leaning on the other girl, Ainsley responded through gritted teeth, "Nope. Is anyone else here?"
"Yes. I hear them." she walked towards thr voices.

Tundra
April 14th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Nina began walking then stopped. "So... Where are we heading?" She asked. "Any ideas?"

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 14th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Trinidy rolled over, covering herself the best she could. She coughed, throwing up more. Her mouth started bleeding, but she already knew what that was from. "I need w-water.."
Rose nodded, biting her lip. She stayed in Alex's lap, waiting for him to treat her wounds.
Alex treated to Rose's wounds the best he could, wishing he had a first aid kit. He looked over at Trinidy and saw her throwing up, cursing under his breath as he heard her saying she needed water. "Hello? Anybody else out here? We need water!"

judas
April 14th, 2017, 05:36 PM
Alex treated to Rose's wounds the best he could, wishing he had a first aid kit. He looked over at Trinidy and saw her throwing up, cursing under his breath as he heard her saying she needed water. "Hello? Anybody else out here? We need water!"
Trinidy curled up, "No one's out here...we crashed in the middle of nowhere."

|+sari+|
April 14th, 2017, 05:37 PM

Rose allowed Alex to treat her wounds, and coughed up blood again. She kept ahold of his shirt, looking up at him, her blue eyes wide and scared. "Please don't leave me, Alex. Please..." Her black hair was stained with blood from her wounds.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 14th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Rose allowed Alex to treat her wounds, and coughed up blood again. She kept ahold of his shirt, looking up at him, her blue eyes wide and scared. "Please don't leave me, Alex. Please..." Her black hair was stained with blood from her wounds.
Trinidy curled up, "No one's out here...we crashed in the middle of nowhere."
Alex looked at Trinidy, about to say something. He then sighed and looked at Rose. "I won't leave you. I promise..." He says, looking around for anything or anyone that could help with the terrible situation they were in right now. We're going to die... He thought.

Teardrop
April 15th, 2017, 12:27 AM
(I wish I hadn't been friggin busy today =_= We still at the downed plane, yeah? I looked through the other posts, but I can't remember if I saw any mention of the raft, yet.)

Trent couldn't believe this had happened. His sister had always stated planes were death traps. She hated them. Why didn't he ever listen to her? Well, despite the fact she was six-years-old. When he had first woken up, he was both cold and hot; cold from water reaching his ankles and hot from nearby flames. His semi-long hair was singed, but since it was already black, you couldn't really tell. Except for the smoke whisps coming from the ends. He had the worst headache. Migraine level. Those were rare for him, but he still knew what it felt like and what it did to you. When he stupidly tried sitting up, voice sore, he threw up. Gladly, he had the sense to look to one side. It ended up on the lap of a teen. When he had checked his reaction, the teen, he realized almost right off that something was wrong.

He was dead. Jaw was broken, body broken. He was wearing his belt. Trent couldn't smell anything, though. That was irritating. Closing his eyes, head still pounding, he inhaled deeply and breathed out. The sight hadn't gotten to him, yet, but he knew it would. He had a strong stomach but it wouldn't last. Not in this situation. With effort, he heaved himself forward, his part of the plane tilted back.

Remembering what little he...remembered about procedures his mother taught him, he began to check for breaks or injuries. There were calls from other teens, which eased quite a bit of tension from his gut that he didn't realize was there. He really didn't want to be on his own in such a bad crash. He blinked, stopping in the middle of checking. Right. They crashed. Leaning to the side where the dead kid was, he had thrown up again. Bile tasted horrible, especially without food and only contained stomach acid. It burned and made him upchuck once more. All of this only made his eyes water and his migraine worse.

Why did his throat hurt? Other than throwing up. This felt external. Moving his hand to his throat, ignoring the spew dripping from his chin, he rubbed his. He almost gagged again! More pain, almost right off. Without a mirror, though, he wouldn't know what it looked like. Still moving a hand over it, he felt for anything, but his hand felt prickly and numb. Looking down at it, he saw blood. His ring finger on the right hand he'd been using was bent to the right. Not ninety degrees but enough to make it obvious that it was broke. Shakily wiping the blood on his clothes, his brain not registering the pain in his broken finger yet. Looking quickly, there was no fresh blood. It was from his throat. Swallowing despite the pain, tasting some blood, he cursed but only croaked as thought he spoke an alien language.

For a broken finger, all you had to do was snap it straight, right? Was there a real way to do it other than pull? He could make it worse, maybe even break another part of the same finger. He was willing to risk it, his mind not thinking straight. His mother might have taught him this, but he never really paid attention. Gripping it lightly, he inhaled before stopping. Within ten seconds, he had a torn piece of cloth in his mouth tied into a knot, teeth clenched onto the knot. Tightly holding the ring finger, he turned it back to the direction it should have been in. It snapped. It hurt. So dang bad. He almost passed out then.

There was a moment he might have, though, because he blinked open his eyes without remembering closing them. Looking at his finger wearily, he saw it was relatively straight, but not everything was perfect. Tears welling in his eyes, he licked his lips and ignored the sick taste. He needed his neck wrapped. It would bleed out. Faintly, he wondered how much blood he lost. Mind fuzzy, he forced himself to slowly stand up, gripping the seat, or what was left of it, in front of him without using his bad one. His hair prickled his eyes when his head tilted up. Without much thought, he swiped his hand over his throat and ran his fingers through his hair. Anything to help in keeping his hair out of his eyes. The blood wasn't plentiful but just enough to hold some back. Quite a bit fell back down, but he saw what he wanted. Wedged between some other bags was his own. Tearing it out of the compartment, the other bags falling, one strap ripped.

Ignoring it, he plopped back, jarring his head and screaming what he could with his torn throat. Not good. But he couldn't think right now. Without realizing it, he had torn some cloth from something within his bag, seeing as it was open when he came to, and slowly wrapped it around his throat. Tightly. Trent's mind could only handle him zipping the bag back up before he passed out. At least it was knotted before he did.

Teardrop
April 16th, 2017, 10:55 PM
(I thought I'd see some replies by the time I came back on xD I was worried for nothing.)

Teardrop
April 18th, 2017, 12:19 AM
(Bump)