Panic
April 10th, 2017, 03:08 PM
A simple mermaid RP.
Do you belong to land or sea?
The Pearl Sea awaits you...

You can either be a pure-blooded mermaid, who can only live in the sea-
A half-blood mermaid, who can live on sea and land-
or a human who learns someone's secret?

There can only be two or three pure humans! It's a secret for a reason!

Form:
Name:
Mermaid, half-blood, or human?:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Name: Melia Longtail
Mermaid, half-blood, or human?: Mermaid
Appearance: Melia (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/60/52/4f/60524fa8e2d454c22bfcb52332816088.jpg)
Personality:Rebellious and outgoing, Meila loves to observe the human town and explore the Pearl Sea. However, she can't sing like most mermaids can.
Other: She longs for a more "interesting" friend... maybe one who's not quite a mermaid... *wink wink*

Rivergold
April 10th, 2017, 03:11 PM
Name: Anna
Mermaid, half-blood, or human?: Human
Appearance: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=28602695
Personality: tbrped
Other: Hope she meets a mer-guy

Reverie
April 10th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Form:
Name: Vivi Morisette
Mermaid, half-blood, or human?: Mer.
Appearance: Long red hair with green fins and green eyes
Personality: tbrp
Other: Love interest/open

Panic
April 10th, 2017, 03:14 PM
Name: Anna
Mermaid, half-blood, or human?: Human
Appearance: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=28602695
Personality: tbrped
Other: Hope she meets a mer-guy

accepted!

Panic
April 10th, 2017, 03:14 PM
Form:
Name: Vivi Morisette
Mermaid, half-blood, or human?: Mer.
Appearance: Long red hair with green fins and green eyes
Personality: tbrp
Other: Love interest/open

accepted!

Reverie
April 10th, 2017, 03:16 PM
can someone love her pls))

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 10th, 2017, 03:27 PM
( *Debates on whether to make my OC a mer-man or a human* )

Rivergold
April 10th, 2017, 03:44 PM
( *Debates on whether to make my OC a mer-man or a human* )
merman!

Silhouettes
April 10th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Name: Alika/Syren {Latin for Mermaid :3}
Mermaid, Half-blood, or human?: Human/Mermaid
Apperance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/64/dc/f5/64dcf5e92ef86cd14129c11202194dcc.jpg / https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b1/34/4e/b1344e57b2919c504bad6ca291925f4b.jpg
Personality: TBRP'D/TBRP'D
Other: Dang it, Rivergold, you stole my idea for Alika XD

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 10th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Merman it is!
Name: Alex Byrne
Mermaid, half-blood, or human?: Merman
Appearance: This (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/4a/3e/a64a3eaa4508e9b043f5918a883e2526.jpg), but with a merman tail. X3
Personality: TBRP'ed
Other: Hi. :3

cute skeleton
April 10th, 2017, 04:51 PM
I feel like this is based off of a series I know..

name: Sarah smith / Kaden bouy / Andrew jenkins

mermaid, half-blood, or human: half-blood / human / mermaid

appearance: human http://cdn32.picsart.com/132236040000201.jpeg, mermaid http://img06.deviantart.net/91ae/i/2010/250/2/3/blue_mermaid_by_ilolamai-d2y851z.jpg only with a bathing suit that's blue / Kaden http://img01.deviantart.net/c01f/i/2012/199/6/8/star_headphones_by_ayayanagisawa-d57osm4.jpg / http://static.tumblr.com/de21b63d2596a258ed6c3ad5eb524113/jdepiyt/x35myhfdn/tumblr_static_1.jpg only with a red and dark blue tail

personality: tbrp'd / tbrp'd / tbrp'd

other: nope

Rivergold
April 10th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Name: Alika/Syren {Latin for Mermaid :3}
Mermaid, Half-blood, or human?: Human/Mermaid
Apperance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/64/dc/f5/64dcf5e92ef86cd14129c11202194dcc.jpg / https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b1/34/4e/b1344e57b2919c504bad6ca291925f4b.jpg
Personality: TBRP'D/TBRP'D
Other: Dang it, Rivergold, you stole my idea for Alika XD

(not stealing if I did it first ;P )

Silhouettes
April 10th, 2017, 08:05 PM
(not stealing if I did it first ;P )
I was gonna add that then my friend told me not to, lol.)

Spikes
April 10th, 2017, 08:13 PM
*Whistles*
Form:

Name:
Ian
Mermaid, half-blood, or human?:
Human? I have a backup "appearance" for merman c;
Appearance:
Oh boi (http://imgur.com/WnoTuW4)
Personality:
An excitable individual who likes to mess around with others for fun, and to burn off energy. He's quite fond of the sea (just sayin) and probably visits quite often. He's one to brag, and is very stubborn, outright ignoring others who advise against his actions.
Other:
*Dances* Fenris

Rivergold
April 10th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Merman it is!
Name: Alex Byrne
Mermaid, half-blood, or human?: Merman
Appearance: This (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/4a/3e/a64a3eaa4508e9b043f5918a883e2526.jpg), but with a merman tail. X3
Personality: TBRP'ed
Other: Hi. :3
Alex x Anna? desperately wants a romance

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 10th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Alex x Ana? desperately wants a romance
( Sure! X3 )

Rivergold
April 10th, 2017, 10:45 PM
( Sure! X3 )
(Yus! Now let's start)

Tundra
April 13th, 2017, 03:56 AM
Fenris

Name: Nina
Mermaid, half-blood, or human?: Half-blood
Appearance: Human: http://www.clipartkid.com/images/829/blonde-hair-anime-girls-505x312-girl-and-boy-holding-hands-anime-t1j3kX-clipart.jpg Mermaid: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/4c/b4/aa/4cb4aa0e60edfe6738346d924b0bc2a5.jpg
Personality: TBRP
Other: if I'm not active then that means I got my phone and tablet taken or my Google is blocked!

Panic
April 13th, 2017, 12:21 PM
So sorry for the delay! everyone's accepted and roleplay can begin!

Panic
April 13th, 2017, 12:25 PM
Melia swam through the Pearl Sea, aiming for her favorite beach-watching spot-a small cave a half-mile from the shore. She settled in just above the waves and waited for something interesting to happen. Maybe a human would pop up. Maybe not. Lazily, she draped her fingers into the water and watched the fish dance around them. Sigh...

Panic
April 13th, 2017, 01:10 PM
{boopeh}

Rivergold
April 13th, 2017, 05:15 PM
@¤Insert_User_Name¤ (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=141)
Anna crouched carefully at the edge of the rock, staring into the tide pool. There were so many beautiful creatures in the shallow area, but there was also water in the middle deep enough that she couldn't see the bottom. She scooted back, but not fast enough that the seawater didn't run over her toes. From the way that the water level went up and down, there was probably a tunnel that led to open ocean. she lowered her face to the surface, watching a tiny crab crawl across the sand.
(just fyi, my posts are NOT all gonna be this long.)

Momotaro
April 14th, 2017, 01:19 PM
hmm, Fenris, can I have a selkie? look it up.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 14th, 2017, 01:57 PM
@¤Insert_User_Name¤ (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=141)
Anna crouched carefully at the edge of the rock, staring into the tide pool. There were so many beautiful creatures in the shallow area, but there was also water in the middle deep enough that she couldn't see the bottom. She scooted back, but not fast enough that the seawater didn't run over her toes. From the way that the water level went up and down, there was probably a tunnel that led to open ocean. she lowered her face to the surface, watching a tiny crab crawl across the sand.
(just fyi, my posts are NOT all gonna be this long.)
( Okay. X3 )

Alex swam through the water as fish went past him. He smiled and followed them, his tail kicking out behind him as he moved through the water. They suddenly disappeared from sight as they went through a tunnel, Alex following and finding himself in a sort of pool. It was pretty small, and seemed the perfect spot where Alex couldspend some time alone. He looked up as he saw a shadow move across the water, seeing a blurry shape up above on dryland. He went up to get a closer look, his curiousness taking over over his cautiousness.

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 03:51 PM
hmm, Fenris, can I have a selkie? look it up.

sure thing! {tbh selkies are the COOLEST}

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 03:55 PM
( Okay. X3 )

Alex swam through the water as fish went past him. He smiled and followed them, his tail kicking out behind him as he moved through the water. They suddenly disappeared from sight as they went through a tunnel, Alex following and finding himself in a sort of pool. It was pretty small, and seemed the perfect spot where Alex couldspend some time alone. He looked up as he saw a shadow move across the water, seeing a blurry shape up above on dryland. He went up to get a closer look, his curiousness taking over over his cautiousness.

Melia looked up at the sound of splashing water. There, by the beach! A sillouette! A human, to be sure... Quickly, she sat up and observed the scene, completely oblivious to the cause of the splashing sound.

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 06:24 PM
boop

Reverie
April 14th, 2017, 06:25 PM
(heyhi)

Vivi rolled her eyes, flapping her tail as she swam.

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 06:29 PM
(heyhi)

Vivi rolled her eyes, flapping her tail as she swam.

Melia saw a splash in the water and a flick of a tail. "Vivi!" Melia waved to the girl. They didn't talk much, but they were decent friends. She beckoned her to come closer so they could talk properly without being noticed.

Reverie
April 14th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Melia saw a splash in the water and a flick of a tail. "Vivi!" Melia waved to the girl. They didn't talk much, but they were decent friends. She beckoned her to come closer so they could talk properly without being noticed.

"Melia~" Vivi swam over to her friend, her tail splashing again

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 06:31 PM
"Melia~" Vivi swam over to her friend, her tail splashing again

"How have you been! We haven't talked in ages! I've just been doing my norm, human-watching stuff." She flicked her tail, splashing water onto the rock she was on. "What about you?"

Reverie
April 14th, 2017, 06:33 PM
"How have you been! We haven't talked in ages! I've just been doing my norm, human-watching stuff." She flicked her tail, splashing water onto the rock she was on. "What about you?"

"I'm good! Still as lonely as ever though." Vivi laughed, it was basically their inside joke.

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 06:36 PM
"I'm good! Still as lonely as ever though." Vivi laughed, it was basically their inside joke.

"Ha ha! Still funny as ever, I see! Anyways, wanna go a bit closer to the shore? Something's happening up there, and I wanna get a good look!" Without looking back, she dove into the water and popped up next to Vivi.

Reverie
April 14th, 2017, 06:36 PM
"Ha ha! Still funny as ever, I see! Anyways, wanna go a bit closer to the shore? Something's happening up there, and I wanna get a good look!" Without looking back, she dove into the water and popped up next to Vivi.
Vivi chuckled, splashing to get closer to shore.

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Vivi chuckled, splashing to get closer to shore.
Melia swam after her, swishing her tail into the sea currents. She popped her head back above the water to look back at the girl on the beach.

Reverie
April 14th, 2017, 06:42 PM
Melia swam after her, swishing her tail into the sea currents. She popped her head back above the water to look back at the girl on the beach.

Vivi looked at her friend, "Who is that?" She queried

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 14th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Alex watched as a human and a mermaid talked together, wondering why the mermaid was talking to the girl in the first place. He went a bit deeper under water as they got closer, just in case the human looked over to where he was in the water.

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Vivi looked at her friend, "Who is that?" She queried

"To be honest, I'm not sure. But she sure comes here often. I've been mentally calling her Landmer, since she seems like a sea-loving girl, but... I don't really know."

Reverie
April 14th, 2017, 06:47 PM
"To be honest, I'm not sure. But she sure comes here often. I've been mentally calling her Landmer, since she seems like a sea-loving girl, but... I don't really know."

Vivi tilted her head, eyes going to the Human and back to her best friend, "Hmm.."

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 06:52 PM
Vivi tilted her head, eyes going to the Human and back to her best friend, "Hmm.."

"I kinda want to talk to her, but at the same time, us mers are secret for a reason..." She sighed. "What do you think?"

Reverie
April 14th, 2017, 06:54 PM
"I kinda want to talk to her, but at the same time, us mers are secret for a reason..." She sighed. "What do you think?"

"What do you want to do, Melia?"

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 06:56 PM
"What do you want to do, Melia?"

"I don't know, you big fish-brain! That's why I asked!" She sighed before glancing back at the girl. "To be honest, I really want to..."

Reverie
April 14th, 2017, 06:57 PM
"I don't know, you big fish-brain! That's why I asked!" She sighed before glancing back at the girl. "To be honest, I really want to..."

"So do I.. Let's do it."

Panic
April 14th, 2017, 07:05 PM
"So do I.. Let's do it."

"Eh?!? U-um... Are you sure! I mean, it's cool, but... You know, the last time humans found out about the Pearl Sea..." She shuddered at the thought of that destruction from many years ago. {I've got to go- i'll be back soon though!}

Rivergold
April 15th, 2017, 08:29 AM
( Okay. X3 )

(IM SORRY!!!! I wasn't on at all yesterday afternoon QnQ)

A flicker of movement took her attention from the scuttling crab, and a sudden influx of water hit her nose. With a surprised squeak she fell on her backside and sneezed the seawater from her nose. She moved so she was on her knees and looked downward, trying to see what creature could have made the flicker. It must have been, to make the water level move so much. There was a flash of something in the deeper water, and she leaned forward to squint down at it, seeing the flash of light on what looked like blue scales moving beneath rock. There is a hole, she thought.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 15th, 2017, 12:14 PM
(IM SORRY!!!! I wasn't on at all yesterday afternoon QnQ)

A flicker of movement took her attention from the scuttling crab, and a sudden influx of water hit her nose. With a surprised squeak she fell on her backside and sneezed the seawater from her nose. She moved so she was on her knees and looked downward, trying to see what creature could have made the flicker. It must have been, to make the water level move so much. There was a flash of something in the deeper water, and she leaned forward to squint down at it, seeing the flash of light on what looked like blue scales moving beneath rock. There is a hole, she thought.
( XD It's okay! )

Alex looked up curiously as the girl got closer to the water, seeming to look at him. He moved up a bit in the water until he was a bit below the surface, looking at her with curious eyes. Should I say hi? He thought, smiling at her, hoping she could see him.

Rivergold
April 15th, 2017, 04:51 PM
( XD It's okay! )

Alex looked up curiously as the girl got closer to the water, seeming to look at him. He moved up a bit in the water until he was a bit below the surface, looking at her with curious eyes. Should I say hi? He thought, smiling at her, hoping she could see him. (oh she sees him)
Anna squinted at the water; something was rising to the surface. A face. She screamed, scrambling backward and scraping herself on the jagged rocks. She had to get away from the body.
(this post has been inspired by too many crime tv shows.)

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 15th, 2017, 05:29 PM
(oh she sees him)
Anna squinted at the water; something was rising to the surface. A face. She screamed, scrambling backward and scraping herself on the jagged rocks. She had to get away from the body.
(this post has been inspired by too many crime tv shows.)
( .... Well then. XD )

Alex watched as she scrambles backwards, swimming up so he was above the water and looking at her with a concerned face. "Woah! I am so sorry! Did I scare you? I am sooooo sorry!" He says, hoping she wouldn't be even more scared.

Rivergold
April 15th, 2017, 06:17 PM
( .... Well then. XD )

Alex watched as she scrambles backwards, swimming up so he was above the water and looking at her with a concerned face. "Woah! I am so sorry! Did I scare you? I am sooooo sorry!" He says, hoping she wouldn't be even more scared. She screamed louder and turned to run, but her foot slipped on the slick rocks and she fell sideways, hitting her head and tumbling limply into the tidal pool with a splash.

(...that went well.)

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 15th, 2017, 06:55 PM
She screamed louder and turned to run, but her foot slipped on the slick rocks and she fell sideways, hitting her head and tumbling limply into the tidal pool with a splash.

(...that went well.)
( Alex is gonna be so angry at himself after this. X3 )

Rivergold
April 15th, 2017, 06:58 PM
( Alex is gonna be so angry at himself after this. X3 )
Well he better save her before she drowns!
This is so hilarious XD)

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 15th, 2017, 08:32 PM
She screamed louder and turned to run, but her foot slipped on the slick rocks and she fell sideways, hitting her head and tumbling limply into the tidal pool with a splash.

(...that went well.)
Alex hit himself in the forehead and dove underwater, finding her and putting his arms under her armpits and lifting her up in the water. He emerges from below the water and lifts her up onto the rocks. He looks at her and sees her eyes closed, hoping that she was okay and didn't die. "Hey? Are you okay? Please tell me your okay!" He says frantically, looking at her with hope in his eyes.

Rivergold
April 15th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Alex hit himself in the forehead and dove underwater, finding her and putting his arms under her armpits and lifting her up in the water. He emerges from below the water and lifts her up onto the rocks. He looks at her and sees her eyes closed, hoping that she was okay and didn't die. "Hey? Are you okay? Please tell me your okay!" He says frantically, looking at her with hope in his eyes.
She coughed up seawater, retching at the salt, then blearily opened her eyes.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 15th, 2017, 08:37 PM
She coughed up seawater, retching at the salt, then blearily opened her eyes.
"Your okay!" He says, laughing a bit. "Please, please do not get scared again. I'm not a scary thing." Maybe you're scary to her though... He thought, about to go back underwater so as to not scare her.

Rivergold
April 15th, 2017, 11:53 PM
"Your okay!" He says, laughing a bit. "Please, please do not get scared again. I'm not a scary thing." Maybe you're scary to her though... He thought, about to go back underwater so as to not scare her.She blinked at the boy in front of her. "You saved me..."

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 16th, 2017, 07:57 AM
She blinked at the boy in front of her. "You saved me..."
"Well... Yeah. I guess I did." He says nervously, chuckling. "But then again, I scared you so you almost drowned..."

Rivergold
April 16th, 2017, 04:38 PM
"Well... Yeah. I guess I did." He says nervously, chuckling. "But then again, I scared you so you almost drowned..." "You..." Anna frowned, her mind fuzzy and not quite comprehending. She suddenly sat straight up with a yelp "Ohmygosh the dead body!"

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 16th, 2017, 06:20 PM
"You..." Anna frowned, her mind fuzzy and not quite comprehending. She suddenly sat straight up with a yelp "Ohmygosh the dead body!"
"Woah, woah, woah! It's okay! That was just me!" He says quickly.

Rivergold
April 16th, 2017, 06:34 PM
"Woah, woah, woah! It's okay! That was just me!" He says quickly. "You're dead???"

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 16th, 2017, 11:32 PM
"You're dead???"
"No! I'm a merman! See?" He says, showing her his tail. "I'm not dead, or anything!"

Rivergold
April 16th, 2017, 11:34 PM
"No! I'm a merman! See?" He says, showing her his tail. "I'm not dead, or anything!" She just stared at him. Slowly lifting her hand, she touched the large bump at the side of her head. "Just how hard did I hit my head?"

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 16th, 2017, 11:38 PM
She just stared at him. Slowly lifting her hand, she touched the large bump at the side of her head. "Just how hard did I hit my head?"
He sighed. "My name's Alex. What's yours?" He asks, holding out his hand to shake.

Rivergold
April 16th, 2017, 11:40 PM
He sighed. "My name's Alex. What's yours?" He asks, holding out his hand to shake. She regarded his hand warily. "Anna,"

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 17th, 2017, 12:20 AM
She regarded his hand warily. "Anna,"
"Well, Anna. I see that you're a bit wary of me right now. So, I might as well just be on my way." He says, smiling at her and diving back down underwater looking up at her and waving. He then kicked out with his tail and went away through the tunnel.

Rivergold
April 17th, 2017, 12:31 PM
"Well, Anna. I see that you're a bit wary of me right now. So, I might as well just be on my way." He says, smiling at her and diving back down underwater looking up at her and waving. He then kicked out with his tail and went away through the tunnel.
"Hey wait..." she leaned down to look at the water, confused. "That was......very strange."

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 17th, 2017, 01:30 PM
"Hey wait..." she leaned down to look at the water, confused. "That was......very strange."
( Well, that went well. XD )

Rivergold
April 17th, 2017, 02:50 PM
( Well, that went well. XD )
(should we skip?)
Anna noticed that the sun was starting to go down and picked her way up the shore towards home.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 17th, 2017, 03:04 PM
(should we skip?)
Anna noticed that the sun was starting to go down and picked her way up the shore towards home.
( Sure! :3 )

Rivergold
April 17th, 2017, 06:27 PM
~next day~
Anna lay stretched out on the small beach, watching the sunrise.

wickedvirtues
April 17th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Fenris
Form:
Name: Calypso
Mermaid, half-blood, or human?:Mermaid
Appearance: https://dncache-mauganscorp.netdna-ssl.com/thumbseg/1777/1777568-bigthumbnail.jpg but with a top like this http://images.houseofcb.com/images/detailed/23/SB0240231401789693538d9cfd652da.jpg
Personality: Sweet, silly, shy when you first meet her.
Other: She's afraid of ever going to the surface of the water, she likes collecting pretty shells, she loves underwater animals and is fascinated with above water animals. She isn't as interested in humans as some others, preferring to stay in a little cove with her collections of shells and things while doing little writings.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 17th, 2017, 07:44 PM
~next day~
Anna lay stretched out on the small beach, watching the sunrise.
Alex was above the water and leaning on a few rocks jutting out from the water, a bit away from Anna. He too was watching the sunrise, not knowing Anna was in the beach.

Rivergold
April 17th, 2017, 07:51 PM
Alex was above the water and leaning on a few rocks jutting out from the water, a bit away from Anna. He too was watching the sunrise, not knowing Anna was in the beach.
She noticed movement on some rocks jutting out of the water and squinted at them. A moment later, she recognized the boy from the day before. Having forgotten his name, she called out "Hey, Dead Body!"

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 17th, 2017, 10:59 PM
She noticed movement on some rocks jutting out of the water and squinted at them. A moment later, she recognized the boy from the day before. Having forgotten his name, she called out "Hey, Dead Body!"
Alex looked over in the direction of where a voice had yelled something, seeing the girl from yesterday. He smiled and went underwater, kicking out his tail so he went through the water towards her. He came up from the water a bit away from the beach. "Hey! Did you call me "Dead body"?"He asks, laughing.

Rivergold
April 18th, 2017, 09:44 AM
Alex looked over in the direction of where a voice had yelled something, seeing the girl from yesterday. He smiled and went underwater, kicking out his tail so he went through the water towards her. He came up from the water a bit away from the beach. "Hey! Did you call me "Dead body"?"He asks, laughing.
"Yes." she replied with all honesty. "I forgot your name."

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 18th, 2017, 03:10 PM
"Yes." she replied with all honesty. "I forgot your name."
"Well let me introduce myself again. I'm Alex." He looks at the sunrise again, smiling. "I love the sunrise. It's so beautiful and... Peaceful."

Panic
April 18th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Fenris
Form:
Name: Calypso
Mermaid, half-blood, or human?:Mermaid
Appearance: https://dncache-mauganscorp.netdna-ssl.com/thumbseg/1777/1777568-bigthumbnail.jpg
Personality: Sweet, silly, shy when you first meet her.
Other: She's afraid of ever going to the surface of the water, she likes collecting pretty shells, she loves underwater animals and is fascinated with above water animals. She isn't as interested in humans as some others, preferring to stay in a little cove with her collections of shells and things while doing little writings.

accepted!}

wickedvirtues
April 18th, 2017, 05:19 PM
Calypso sat in her cove, sighing and wondering what to do. Her eyes lit up as she grinned and grabbed her bag before swimming out of the little place full of shells and trinkets and looked around. "Okay, alone, time to look for things!" She said to herself, swimming a bit above the sandy floor of the ocean. She grabbed a black shell, examining it before putting it in her bag. Calypso looked at the bright surface of the water, wondering what was so great up there that some of the others loved. She bit her lip, wondering until a tiny fish swam under her empty hand. She snapped out of her daze, 'humans' she thought, scoffing. "I wonder what kind of wildlife is up there.." she murmured to herself, the fish looked at her but gave no kind of response or advice. Calypso rolled her eyes at thinking a fish could talk to her. 'Just maybe, though..' she thought, fixing her long pink hair. 'Just MAYBE I could go closer to the surface for a peek ONLY at the wildlife and nature![/I]' She thought, managing to convince herself, the young mermaid sighed and began swimming upwards. 'Just five minutes, Calypso' she reminded herself in the thought, taking a deep breath as she reached a couple inches from the surface of the water and looked around. She noticed everything was rippling and blue, sighing and swimming to a more deserted area, she peeked her head out of the waves.

Panic
April 18th, 2017, 05:22 PM
Calypso sat in her cove, sighing and wondering what to do. Her eyes lit up as she grinned and grabbed her bag before swimming out of the little place full of shells and trinkets and looked around. "Okay, alone, time to look for things!" She said to herself, swimming a bit above the sandy floor of the ocean. She grabbed a black shell, examining it before putting it in her bag. Calypso looked at the bright surface of the water, wondering what was so great up there that some of the others loved. She bit her lip, wondering until a tiny fish swam under her empty hand. She snapped out of her daze, 'humans' she thought, scoffing. "I wonder what kind of wildlife is up there.." she murmured to herself, the fish looked at her but gave no kind of response or advice. Calypso rolled her eyes at thinking a fish could talk to her. 'Just maybe, though..' she thought, fixing her long pink hair. 'Just MAYBE I could go closer to the surface for a peek ONLY at the wildlife and nature!' She thought, managing to convince herself, the young mermaid sighed and began swimming upwards. 'Just five minutes, Calypso' she reminded herself in the thought, taking a deep breath as she reached a couple inches from the surface of the water and looked around. She noticed everything was rippling and blue, sighing and swimming to a more deserted area, she peeked her head out of the waves.

Melia spotted the bright-colored hair as soon as it burst out of the water from her perch on the rocks. Who is that? Quickly, she dove into the sea, swimming silently over to her.

wickedvirtues
April 18th, 2017, 05:24 PM
(forgot to add this in the form but instead of the top in the pic she wears http://images.houseofcb.com/images/detailed/23/SB0240231401789693538d9cfd652da.jpg )

wickedvirtues
April 18th, 2017, 05:26 PM
Melia spotted the bright-colored hair as soon as it burst out of the water from her perch on the rocks. Who is that? Quickly, she dove into the sea, swimming silently over to her.

Calypso turned to see the mermaid swimming over to her, confused. "Uh, hi.." she smiled, unsure of who she was exactly though she had seen her before.

Panic
April 18th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Calypso turned to see the mermaid swimming over to her, confused. "Uh, hi.." she smiled, unsure of who she was exactly though she had seen her before.

"Ah! We haven't met before? Weird, I swore I knew everyone who lived in the Pearl Sea..." She trailed off, wondering where the mysterious mer came from. "I'm Melia. You are?"

wickedvirtues
April 18th, 2017, 08:22 PM
"Ah! We haven't met before? Weird, I swore I knew everyone who lived in the Pearl Sea..." She trailed off, wondering where the mysterious mer came from. "I'm Melia. You are?"

Calypso shrugged with the same confusion, but smiled. "I'm Calypso, nice to meet you Melia!"

Rivergold
April 19th, 2017, 10:33 AM
"Well let me introduce myself again. I'm Alex." He looks at the sunrise again, smiling. "I love the sunrise. It's so beautiful and... Peaceful."
She nodded and smiled. "I'm Anna, though, you probably already know that." She looked at the sunrise too, then looked at him. "Can you come onto dry land, or do you have to stay in water all the time?"

Panic
April 19th, 2017, 12:08 PM
Calypso shrugged with the same confusion, but smiled. "I'm Calypso, nice to meet you Melia!"

"You too!" Hmm... hope I don't sound too creepy when I say this... "So, where do you come from? If you don't mind me asking, anyway..."

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 19th, 2017, 02:15 PM
She nodded and smiled. "I'm Anna, though, you probably already know that." She looked at the sunrise too, then looked at him. "Can you come onto dry land, or do you have to stay in water all the time?"
"Hmm... I'm not sure I've never tried going onto dryland." He said, shrugging and looking at her. "I kind of want to try it though..."

wickedvirtues
April 19th, 2017, 03:06 PM
"You too!" Hmm... hope I don't sound too creepy when I say this... "So, where do you come from? If you don't mind me asking, anyway..."

"I usually stay in this little cove I found, deeper down in the water." Calypso smiled, "and if you don't mind me asking, what's so great above the water a bunch of mermaids and others come to see it?" She asked, all she saw was sand and rocks.

Rivergold
April 19th, 2017, 03:14 PM
"Hmm... I'm not sure I've never tried going onto dryland." He said, shrugging and looking at her. "I kind of want to try it though..."
She patted the sand beside her. "Come lay by me. If it hurts you to much, I can just push you back in."

Panic
April 19th, 2017, 03:39 PM
"I usually stay in this little cove I found, deeper down in the water." Calypso smiled, "and if you don't mind me asking, what's so great above the water a bunch of mermaids and others come to see it?" She asked, all she saw was sand and rocks.

Melia turned towards the shore. "Think about it- a whole other world that's out there, with other people who are different. Even if we can't interact, it's just amazing to see. Sometime's there are tailless-er, the people up there- who have little furry animals with them, and the little tailless are such cute creatures-I must admit I've been seen by a couple of baby tailless, but they were so young they couldn't have remembered it- a whole world of technology we've never seen... Wouldn't it be amazing to talk to them? It's a whole other world up there, Calypso. I'd love to see it someday... Oops, I've jabbered on a bit, haven't I..." She turned back to face Calypso. "Just imagine it."

wickedvirtues
April 20th, 2017, 05:31 PM
Melia turned towards the shore. "Think about it- a whole other world that's out there, with other people who are different. Even if we can't interact, it's just amazing to see. Sometime's there are tailless-er, the people up there- who have little furry animals with them, and the little tailless are such cute creatures-I must admit I've been seen by a couple of baby tailless, but they were so young they couldn't have remembered it- a whole world of technology we've never seen... Wouldn't it be amazing to talk to them? It's a whole other world up there, Calypso. I'd love to see it someday... Oops, I've jabbered on a bit, haven't I..." She turned back to face Calypso. "Just imagine it."

Calypso bit her lip, considering what Melia said. "Yeah, it would be cool now that I think about it. All those new animals and things.." she said, agreeing with a smile.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 20th, 2017, 05:36 PM
She patted the sand beside her. "Come lay by me. If it hurts you to much, I can just push you back in."
"Mm... Okay." He says, using his arms to bring himself up onto the beach and next to her on the sand. His bluish green tail glistened in the sunlight, the scales reflecting the light. He smiled. "Hey, I don't feel hurt or anything..."

cute skeleton
April 20th, 2017, 05:41 PM
(sorry haven't been active on this I been a bit busy with a couple other rp's)

Andrew swam near the bottom of the ocean his blue and red tail causing small waves, that anything near his tail could feel.

Sarah walked along the wooden part that led to the beach

Kaden listened to music with his head phones.

Rivergold
April 21st, 2017, 10:36 AM
"Mm... Okay." He says, using his arms to bring himself up onto the beach and next to her on the sand. His bluish green tail glistened in the sunlight, the scales reflecting the light. He smiled. "Hey, I don't feel hurt or anything..."
She smiled at him. "Yay! Though," she frowned at his glistening scales. "You might dry out." She seemed mesmerized by his tail.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 21st, 2017, 03:12 PM
She smiled at him. "Yay! Though," she frowned at his glistening scales. "You might dry out." She seemed mesmerized by his tail.
"I hope I won't dry out, the sun feels awesome..." Alex smiled, closing his eyes for a few moments and feeling the sun's heat on his body.

Rivergold
April 21st, 2017, 04:04 PM
"I hope I won't dry out, the sun feels awesome..." Alex smiled, closing his eyes for a few moments and feeling the sun's heat on his body. Anna shook her head, smiling. "If you can feel the sun's heat this early in the morning, I'd feel sorry for you at noon!"

wickedvirtues
April 21st, 2017, 04:49 PM
Calypso bit her lip, considering what Melia said. "Yeah, it would be cool now that I think about it. All those new animals and things.." she said, agreeing with a smile.

Calypso looked at the sandy beach, then back at Melia. "So, what's your favorite part of coming up here and seeing this place?" She asked, looking at the beach curiously.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 21st, 2017, 05:25 PM
Anna shook her head, smiling. "If you can feel the sun's heat this early in the morning, I'd feel sorry for you at noon!"
He laughed. "Yeah, your right. I guess I should get back in the water before something bad happens."

Panic
April 21st, 2017, 05:48 PM

"I know, right! That's why I'm always watching them! Maybe one day I'll get to see it for myself..."

wickedvirtues
April 21st, 2017, 06:26 PM
"I know, right! That's why I'm always watching them! Maybe one day I'll get to see it for myself..."

Calypso nodded, a grin on her face. "Yeah, it'd be cool to see something up close.." she said, still looking at the beach.

Panic
April 22nd, 2017, 12:54 PM
Calypso nodded, a grin on her face. "Yeah, it'd be cool to see something up close.." she said, still looking at the beach.

"I know!" She paused thinking about what else she could say. "Hey, Calypso, wanna go up there? There aren't very many humans on the beach right now, and we probably won't be seen..."

wickedvirtues
April 22nd, 2017, 05:12 PM
"I know!" She paused thinking about what else she could say. "Hey, Calypso, wanna go up there? There aren't very many humans on the beach right now, and we probably won't be seen..."

The mermaid bit her lip, considering the offer. She was right, no humans were really around this part of the beach and they were close enough to the water to quickly slip back in if any came over. "Yeah, sure!" She agreed, a large smile on her face.

Rivergold
April 23rd, 2017, 10:50 PM
He laughed. "Yeah, your right. I guess I should get back in the water before something bad happens."
"Need help?" She asked.