PDA

View Full Version : Ask an Oklahoman!

Bella~
April 9th, 2017, 10:43 PM
In this thread you can ask me anything you want about the wonderful state of Oklahoma ~

Poppyfrost
April 9th, 2017, 10:46 PM
On a scale of 1 to ten, how southern is Oklahoma in your opinion?

Bella~
April 9th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Skye well, I'd say about a six. Some if not most of us have the southern accent and live on farms and the such. Although, we still have trouble on deciding if we are part of the Midwest or Southern region of the US

Poppyfrost
April 9th, 2017, 10:52 PM
Skye well, I'd say about a six. Some of not most of us have the southern accent and love on farms and the such. Although, we still have trouble on deciding if we are part of the Midwest or Southern region of the US

noice <3

Bella~
April 9th, 2017, 10:56 PM
XD yeah

Tigress
April 9th, 2017, 10:59 PM
Do you really like it there?

Bella~
April 9th, 2017, 11:00 PM
Hollystorm4eva yes, I love it here. It is so beautiful and there are tons of friendly people!

Tigress
April 9th, 2017, 11:03 PM
Hollystorm4eva yes, I love it here. It is so beautiful and there are tons of friendly people!

That kinda sounds like where I live :3

savage scar
April 10th, 2017, 12:41 AM
Oooohhhh I have a question!

Why does your Basketball team, The Oklahoma Thunder, rely on the one person?

Bella~
April 10th, 2017, 05:49 AM
Oooohhhh I have a question!

Why does your Basketball team, The Oklahoma Thunder, rely on the one person?

I'm not quite sure about that XD but we were all not happy when KD left for the Golden state

Bella~
April 10th, 2017, 06:35 AM
Boop

Bella~
April 10th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Boop

~Aesthetic~
April 10th, 2017, 04:23 PM
Is it any more interesting than my home, the boring corn state that is Nebraska?

Bella~
April 10th, 2017, 04:33 PM
Is it any more interesting than my home, the boring corn state that is Nebraska?

Well I think it is pretty interesting here, there is always something interesting on the news (from tornados to Murders) and there is always something to do, and if not we like to make up jokes about other states XD

savage scar
April 11th, 2017, 02:47 AM
I'm not quite sure about that XD but we were all not happy when KD left for the Golden state

Well as a Golden State supporter, we were all very happy to have KD come to Our team, he works amazing with Curry, Thompson, Green, Zaza etc.

Bella~
April 11th, 2017, 05:36 AM
Well as a Golden State supporter, we were all very happy to have KD come to Our team, he works amazing with Curry, Thompson, Green, Zaza etc.

No thanks, XD I'll stick with the Thunder

DragonChaos
April 11th, 2017, 05:42 AM
A. what time is it there?
B. What do you eat? I've never left the EST section of the US

Bella~
April 11th, 2017, 05:46 AM
A. what time is it there?
B. What do you eat? I've never left the EST section of the US

Well right now it is 5:46, and we eat a lot of fried food XD especially at the fair. We love BBQ and habits too. I imagine we eat a lot of the stuff you all do :3

savage scar
April 11th, 2017, 05:47 AM
No thanks, XD I'll stick with the Thunder

Stick with them then, good luck getting in the finals

Bella~
April 11th, 2017, 05:48 AM
Stick with them then, good luck getting in the finals

Alrighty ;3

Bella~
April 11th, 2017, 06:59 PM
I have something to mention, he we don't say Miami like "my-am-ee" we say it like "my-am-uh" so if ya ever get up here be sure to say it that way. If you say it like the first one we will know you are an out of Towner

aleka!
April 11th, 2017, 07:42 PM
Oooh I has a question! Is there any basic stereotypes about people in Oklahoma, like there is in Texas?

Also, I've been there three times, and it was all camping o3o

Bella~
April 12th, 2017, 09:38 PM
Yes there are XD but a good majority are true. Like the one about us loving fried food is true. And we are all armchair meteorologists. We say things out own way and will correct you if you are wrong. It's mostly true. The ones that aren't true is that every Oklahoma n is far and that we are all a bunch of hicks XD I might be more southern but the people in OKC and T-town might disagree.

Btw out favorite state to pick on is Texas

Bella~
April 13th, 2017, 07:02 PM
@Aleka boopity

meraki
April 13th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Bella~
you said your state likes to make up jokes about other states. have you any about the state of Pennsylvania? c;

Bella~
April 13th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Bella~
you said your state likes to make up jokes about other states. have you any about the state of Pennsylvania? c;

I don't think so, it's mainly about states that are around us XD You guys seem pretty cool though :3

meraki
April 13th, 2017, 07:36 PM
I don't think so, it's mainly about states that are around us XD You guys seem pretty cool though :3
haha! yeah it is very very chill.

Bella~
April 13th, 2017, 07:41 PM
haha! yeah it is very very chill.

We would get along fine XD

Also most of us have a thing against democrats it's pretty odd

meraki
April 13th, 2017, 07:48 PM
We would get along fine XD

Also must of us have a thing against democrats it pretty odd
ah well then i'd probably argue with a lot of the people in oklahoma haha cx

Bella~
April 13th, 2017, 07:52 PM
ah well then i'd probably argue with a lot of the people in oklahoma haha cx

I'd be one of them then XD

meraki
April 13th, 2017, 07:59 PM
I'd be one of them then XD
ooh sorry man haha ^^ i don't like politics much so you don't have to worry about me talking about it a lot.

Bella~
April 13th, 2017, 08:08 PM
ooh sorry man haha ^^ i don't like politics much so you don't have to worry about me talking about it a lot.

That's good x3