PDA

View Full Version : This is Us

rubinaito
April 9th, 2017, 03:15 PM
Basically, it's kinda slice-of-life but with a twist. You live in a world full of Magic. However, there is someone living in this town who isn't quite normal.

His name is Rubin.

He lives alone, and never talks to anyone. He isn't shy- well, at least that's what their siblings say- and he doesn't want to be alone. But, for reasons that he won't tell anyone, he lives by himself like a recluse.

But who cares about that? He's just one person in a town full of other guys.

Skye , you ready for some Peter x Rubin stuff?

(Open to everyone!)

No need for a form, just give me the basic details of your character and start RPing.

Poppyfrost
April 9th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Basically, it's kinda slice-of-life but with a twist. You live in a world full of Magic. However, there is someone living in this town who isn't quite normal.

His name is Rubin.

He lives alone, and never talks to anyone. He isn't shy- well, at least that's what their siblings say- and he doesn't want to be alone. But, for reasons that he won't tell anyone, he lives by himself like a recluse.

But who cares about that? He's just one person in a town full of other guys.

Skye , you ready for some Peter x Rubin stuff?

(Open to everyone!)

No need for a form, just give me the basic details of your character and start RPing.

IM READY XD

So are they already dating, or do you want it to be a crush type of thing? Pfbfbfbt you already know about Peter, right?)

rubinaito
April 9th, 2017, 03:20 PM
IM READY XD

So are they already dating, or do you want it to be a crush type of thing? Pfbfbfbt you already know about Peter, right?)

What if Peter, trying to be adventurous, finds Rubin since nobody knows where he lives during a cold, stormy night, which forces Rubin to take Peter into his home, and the relationship develops from there?

Rivergold
April 9th, 2017, 03:24 PM
....ok then...hm...is there a limit to how many charries one can have?

Poppyfrost
April 9th, 2017, 03:25 PM
What if Peter, trying to be adventurous, finds Rubin since nobody knows where he lives during a cold, stormy night, which forces Rubin to take Peter into his home, and the relationship develops from there?

That sounds perfect)

rubinaito
April 9th, 2017, 03:28 PM
....ok then...hm...is there a limit to how many charries one can have?
Nope!

Rivergold
April 9th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Nope!
*evil laughter*

Flame- brash redheaded girl who can turn into a large, fire-breathing dragon
Thalia- soft-spoken brunette who can talk to woodland creatures(and any other creatures)
Gerald- hot blondie who can control water
Syffa- shy girl who looks like she's half snowy owl(wings, tailfeathers, talons, huge amber eyes)
Fang- happy, hyper little fox boy
Luke- black haired silent guy who can disappear at will
Alyssa- can talk to trees and other growing things, tell them where and how to grow
Farin- freezes stuff.

okie I think I'm ready!

Poppyfrost
April 9th, 2017, 11:34 PM
boop :3)

Wolvesregion
April 10th, 2017, 07:20 AM
Cage
Male
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fc/7c/70/fc7c70abd609613a86dc0ec9621c831f.jpg
Poison, duh.

Map
https://minkitsune22.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/anime-guy4.jpg
Male
Fire

Remedy
http://img04.deviantart.net/769b/i/2013/101/5/4/primadonna_girl_by_katie__baby-d61cbcq.png
Female
Lightning

(They are siblings.
And not shy at ALL
Chars marital status: Open.)

Rivergold
April 10th, 2017, 03:05 PM
All the characters were asleep in various places.
(I don't have a lot of time atm, plus Lazy. The Bloody Kitty you can choos who to talk to. Maybe Flame &Map? or whatevs.)

Wolvesregion
April 10th, 2017, 03:29 PM
All the characters were asleep in various places.
(I don't have a lot of time atm, plus Lazy. The Bloody Kitty you can choos who to talk to. Maybe Flame &Map? or whatevs.)
Sure but Maps semi evil.

Rivergold
April 10th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Sure but Maps semi evil.
ok, have a bit more time, It doesn't matter about the evil part. You can choose any of my charries to rp with. I don't mind a romance I want one)