PDA

View Full Version : The World of Midnight

rubinaito
April 7th, 2017, 08:05 PM
The World of Midnight
In this world, it's kill or be killed...

~:bloomingrose:~

|| Update Board ||
Currently Accepting Applications

|| Administration ||
While I am offline, these people have full control of the thread.
Sasukewolf (madness)
Skye
Marble

|| Story ||

*To be updated as the story goes on.

It's a kill-or-be-killed world out there, folks.

Set in a modern time period, mythical creatures are fighting for survival. The Witch's Coven, the Vampire's Clan, the Werewolf's Pack, and the Wizard's Council. However, a new group is beginning to emerge, and with it comes a threat that may be the only thing to unite these quarreling groups of legend.

|| The Groups ||

*Each group contains a bit of information about the specific group, the laws, and the roles for said group. (Although, as a roleplayer, you don't need to follow the rules.)

|| The Moonlight Coven ||

The Moonlight Coven is for the witches that are still being hunted to this day. There are thirteen guardians, witches that are talented in combat spells. The guardians protect the Coven from threats, including humans. The witches have a robe system, which describes a person's status. For instance, only the leader can wear a full black robe; a guardian wears a black robe with golden lining, a mage wears a black robe with silver lining, healers wear black robes with green lining and apprentices wear black robes with purple lining.

There are six laws of the coven.

1: While a witch may have a significant other, males are not allowed inside the coven's base; they are also not allowed to know of our existence.
2: Male offspring are to be given to the Wizard's council to raise.
3: Female offspring from the Wizard's council are to be treated with the same respect as our own kind.
4: The knowledge of the Coven's location is secret. If another finds out where the coven is, then the one who broke our law will be put to death at the stake.
5: It is forbidden to have a relationship with a vampire, werewolf, or wizard. Any offspring found from such a relationship are to be put to death immediately.
6: Black Magic is not to be practiced. Doing so will result in death at the stake.

|| Roles ||

Coven Leader: Marie Lis de Fleur Rubinaito
13 Guardians: Open, Open, Open, Open, Open, Open, Open, Open, Open, Open, Open, Open, Open.
Healer: Open.
Mages:
Apprentices:

|| The Midnight Clan ||

This is a group of vampires.

When you think of a vampire, you often think of blood-thirsty men and women with white skin, dark hair, red eyes, and an allergy to crosses and holy water. Well, these vampires are not like that. The Midnight Clan's vampires come in various shapes, sizes, colors and backgrounds. The only thing that is similar to the lore is that they have a very slight allergy to garlic.

When a vampire bites a victim, they don't turn them into a vampire unless their blood is completely drained. Vampires possess the power to turn into bats, another thing similar to the classic vampire lore. While vampires do not hate the sunlight- in fact, the majority love the sun- they tend to sleep during the day instead of at night. The sun does not burn them, but rather weakens their abilities so that they pass as a normal mortal.

The Midnight Clan has only a few rules.

1: Mating with a witch, werewolf, or wizard is forbidden. Punishment is death.
2: Mating with humans is perfectly fine, but any child born with vampire characteristics must be brought to the clan.
3: Draining a human is extremely frowned upon. If the human is already dying, you may turn them into a vampire with their permission to save them.

|| Roles ||

Clan Leader: Skylark, Trashy Sky
Clan Followers: Kora Rubinaito || Neasa BlindSunLight || Garrin Jazz

|| The Nightmare Pack ||

Werewolves are just... werewolves. Silver doesn't bother them though. The werewolves live in a town-like community with people heading into the city to earn money for the community. Cabins are set up to easily be transported. The include one bedroom, a bathroom, and a kitchen.

There are only two rules.

1: Obey the Alphas.
2: Protect the pack.

|| Roles ||

Alpha Male: Sasuke, Sasukewolf (madness)
Alpha Female (Not mate- Co-leader.) : Adriana, Rubinaito
Beta Male: Bruss Jazz
Beta Female (Not mate- Co-leader.):
Hunters:
Protectors:
Apprentices:
Pups:
Prisoners: (Prisoners are usually hybrid breeds, like a vampire-werewolf or a witch-vampire. The werewolves treat them as part of the pack, as long as they never leave the camp and obey the rules.) Rubin, Rubinaito

|| The Council of Stars ||

Simply put, a wizards council. Each wizard is trained in specific magic, whether is is an element, like water, or a magic type, like combat or dark magic.

Rules

1: Rules have no place. Punishment is decided by the council.

|| Roles ||

Council Leader:
Council Members:

|| Form ||

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Group:
Power (For Wizards) :
Role:
Other:

Edited at 10:46 PM, 4-7-17

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 7th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Save me the alpha male!!)

Trashy Sky
April 7th, 2017, 09:02 PM
oh could you save me the midnight clan leader please?
i really like vampires c:

BlindSunLight
April 7th, 2017, 09:48 PM
I would like to join the midnight clan

rubinaito
April 7th, 2017, 09:53 PM
I would like to join the midnight clan
Please fill out the available form for your character!

BlindSunLight
April 7th, 2017, 10:55 PM
Please fill out the available form for your character!

Thank you!

Name: Neasa Callanan
Looks: Brown wavy short hair, gray eyes, and short height.
Personality: Rash, outspoken, but has soft spots.
Group: The Midnight Clan
Role: Follower
Other: Owns a small finch named Mochi.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 7th, 2017, 11:07 PM
Sasuke wolfheart
Male
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/7f/31/49/7f314983f7cde879244fc2756d817077.jpg
Wolf: http://orig01.deviantart.net/fc70/f/2014/024/9/3/blackfire_by_akreon-d73iw4y.jpg
Werewolf: http://pre01.deviantart.net/4c3e/th/pre/i/2014/073/6/f/werewolf_vinfor_by_kuzinskiy-d7a4uwx.jpg
Strong, kind wise but he doesn't show mercy to others and hates the other clans with a passion
The nightmare clan
Alpha male
Hates the other clans for a reason but is willing to help them if they prove to be worthy of his help

rubinaito
April 7th, 2017, 11:10 PM
Thank you!

Name: Neasa Callanan
Looks: Brown wavy short hair, gray eyes, and short height.
Personality: Rash, outspoken, but has soft spots.
Group: The Midnight Clan
Role: Follower
Other: Owns a small finch named Mochi.
Sasuke wolfheart
Male
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/7f/31/49/7f314983f7cde879244fc2756d817077.jpg
Wolf: http://orig01.deviantart.net/fc70/f/2014/024/9/3/blackfire_by_akreon-d73iw4y.jpg
Werewolf: http://pre01.deviantart.net/4c3e/th/pre/i/2014/073/6/f/werewolf_vinfor_by_kuzinskiy-d7a4uwx.jpg
Strong, kind wise but he doesn't show mercy to others and hates the other clans with a passion
The nightmare clan
Alpha male
Hates the other clans for a reason but is willing to help them if they prove to be worthy of his help
Accepted!

Spikes
April 7th, 2017, 11:23 PM
Ooo... I wanna make two
Form:

Name:
Bruss
Looks:
Here's one (https://i.imgur.com/RKVR8JZ.jpg) Here's the other (https://i.imgur.com/shasEHl.jpg)
Personality:
Bruss is quite angry and grumpy, an unapproachable individual at the best of times. Although he's quite hostile, he does believe in the importance of pack bonds, and treats... most of the members with "respect". He's apprehensive towards half-breeds and newcomers, however, and requires that they prove themselves to him before he accepts them fully.
He loves a fight every now and again, even just a friendly tussle, and thinks that this is paramount to forming bonds and learning to defend, play-fighting, if you will. This still comes off as hostility with his attitude. Easily aggravated and quite dull, he prefers muscle over mind, and overcomes enemies that way. Hides a hidden love for affection of several varieties, though never wants this to be known by anyone.
Group:
Nightmare Pack
Power (For Wizards) :
N/A
Role:
Beta male?
Other:
Don't pet the babby

Form:

Name:
Garrin
Looks:
A medium, tan-skinned individual, dotted lightly with freckles and donning a grin at almost all times. His eyes are a light blue, as if they could trick you into thinking that he even has irises in the first place. His hair is white with a russet undertone, a strange trait that is due to each strand sharing both colours. Loves decorating himself with several objects and paints of all colours, and likes shifting up his style a lot.
Personality:
A cheeky fun-lover who's always bound to be searching for someone to play with. He's childish, to a rather high-degree, and often wants to play simple games, or decorate his "victims". He has a hoarding problem, along with an issue of knicking small things that aren't his, and displaying his collection with pride.
Group:
Midnight Clan
Power (For Wizards) :
N/A
Role:
Clan Follower
Other:
Pet this babby pls
Rubinaito

rubinaito
April 7th, 2017, 11:34 PM
Ooo... I wanna make two
Form:

Name:
Bruss
Looks:
Here's one (https://i.imgur.com/RKVR8JZ.jpg) Here's the other (https://i.imgur.com/shasEHl.jpg)
Personality:
Bruss is quite angry and grumpy, an unapproachable individual at the best of times. Although he's quite hostile, he does believe in the importance of pack bonds, and treats... most of the members with "respect". He's apprehensive towards half-breeds and newcomers, however, and requires that they prove themselves to him before he accepts them fully.
He loves a fight every now and again, even just a friendly tussle, and thinks that this is paramount to forming bonds and learning to defend, play-fighting, if you will. This still comes off as hostility with his attitude. Easily aggravated and quite dull, he prefers muscle over mind, and overcomes enemies that way. Hides a hidden love for affection of several varieties, though never wants this to be known by anyone.
Group:
Nightmare Pack
Power (For Wizards) :
N/A
Role:
Beta male?
Other:
Don't pet the babby

Form:

Name:
Garrin
Looks:
A medium, tan-skinned individual, dotted lightly with freckles and donning a grin at almost all times. His eyes are a light blue, as if they could trick you into thinking that he even has irises in the first place. His hair is white with a russet undertone, a strange trait that is due to each strand sharing both colours. Loves decorating himself with several objects and paints of all colours, and likes shifting up his style a lot.
Personality:
A cheeky fun-lover who's always bound to be searching for someone to play with. He's childish, to a rather high-degree, and often wants to play simple games, or decorate his "victims". He has a hoarding problem, along with an issue of knicking small things that aren't his, and displaying his collection with pride.
Group:
Midnight Clan
Power (For Wizards) :
N/A
Role:
Clan Follower
Other:
Pet this babby pls
Rubinaito

Accepted.

Trashy Sky
April 7th, 2017, 11:42 PM
Name: Skylark
Looks: Skylark is an oddly small male for being the Clan Leader, though once you see his long fangs you realize he may not be as frail and puny as you thought. His skin is a tan complexion, with dark wavy-curly brown hair cut pretty short and dark brown eyes to match.
Personality: TBRP'ed
may come to fill this in later but I'm pretty tired and depressed rn so I'm not bothering if i dont have to
Role: Clan Leader
Other: he's open for love i guess

rubinaito
April 7th, 2017, 11:46 PM
Name: Skylark
Looks: Skylark is an oddly small male for being the Clan Leader, though once you see his long fangs you realize he may not be as frail and puny as you thought. His skin is a tan complexion, with dark wavy-curly brown hair cut pretty short and dark brown eyes to match.
Personality: TBRP'ed
may come to fill this in later but I'm pretty tired and depressed rn so I'm not bothering if i dont have to
Role: Clan Leader
Other: he's open for love i guess
Accepted

wren
April 7th, 2017, 11:50 PM
The World of Midnight
In this world, it's kill or be killed...

~:bloomingrose:~

|| Update Board ||
Currently Accepting Applications

|| Administration ||
While I am offline, these people have full control of the thread.
Sasukewolf (madness)
Skye
Marble

|| Story ||

*To be updated as the story goes on.

It's a kill-or-be-killed world out there, folks.

Set in a modern time period, mythical creatures are fighting for survival. The Witch's Coven, the Vampire's Clan, the Werewolf's Pack, and the Wizard's Council. However, a new group is beginning to emerge, and with it comes a threat that may be the only thing to unite these quarreling groups of legend.

|| The Groups ||

*Each group contains a bit of information about the specific group, the laws, and the roles for said group. (Although, as a roleplayer, you don't need to follow the rules.)

|| The Moonlight Coven ||

The Moonlight Coven is for the witches that are still being hunted to this day. There are thirteen guardians, witches that are talented in combat spells. The guardians protect the Coven from threats, including humans. The witches have a robe system, which describes a person's status. For instance, only the leader can wear a full black robe; a guardian wears a black robe with golden lining, a mage wears a black robe with silver lining, healers wear black robes with green lining and apprentices wear black robes with purple lining.

There are six laws of the coven.

1: While a witch may have a significant other, males are not allowed inside the coven's base; they are also not allowed to know of our existence.
2: Male offspring are to be given to the Wizard's council to raise.
3: Female offspring from the Wizard's council are to be treated with the same respect as our own kind.
4: The knowledge of the Coven's location is secret. If another finds out where the coven is, then the one who broke our law will be put to death at the stake.
5: It is forbidden to have a relationship with a vampire, werewolf, or wizard. Any offspring found from such a relationship are to be put to death immediately.
6: Black Magic is not to be practiced. Doing so will result in death at the stake.

|| Roles ||

Coven Leader: Marie Lis de Fleur Rubinaito
13 Guardians: Open, Open, Open, Open, Open, Open, Open, Open, Open, Open, Open, Open, Open.
Healer: Open.
Mages:
Apprentices:

|| The Midnight Clan ||

This is a group of vampires.

When you think of a vampire, you often think of blood-thirsty men and women with white skin, dark hair, red eyes, and an allergy to crosses and holy water. Well, these vampires are not like that. The Midnight Clan's vampires come in various shapes, sizes, colors and backgrounds. The only thing that is similar to the lore is that they have a very slight allergy to garlic.

When a vampire bites a victim, they don't turn them into a vampire unless their blood is completely drained. Vampires possess the power to turn into bats, another thing similar to the classic vampire lore. While vampires do not hate the sunlight- in fact, the majority love the sun- they tend to sleep during the day instead of at night. The sun does not burn them, but rather weakens their abilities so that they pass as a normal mortal.

The Midnight Clan has only a few rules.

1: Mating with a witch, werewolf, or wizard is forbidden. Punishment is death.
2: Mating with humans is perfectly fine, but any child born with vampire characteristics must be brought to the clan.
3: Draining a human is extremely frowned upon. If the human is already dying, you may turn them into a vampire with their permission to save them.

|| Roles ||

Clan Leader: Skylark, Trashy Sky
Clan Followers: Kora Rubinaito || Neasa BlindSunLight || Garrin Jazz

|| The Nightmare Pack ||

Werewolves are just... werewolves. Silver doesn't bother them though. The werewolves live in a town-like community with people heading into the city to earn money for the community. Cabins are set up to easily be transported. The include one bedroom, a bathroom, and a kitchen.

There are only two rules.

1: Obey the Alphas.
2: Protect the pack.

|| Roles ||

Alpha Male: Sasuke, Sasukewolf (madness)
Alpha Female (Not mate- Co-leader.) : Adriana, Rubinaito
Beta Male: Bruss Jazz
Beta Female (Not mate- Co-leader.):
Hunters:
Protectors:
Apprentices:
Pups:
Prisoners: (Prisoners are usually hybrid breeds, like a vampire-werewolf or a witch-vampire. The werewolves treat them as part of the pack, as long as they never leave the camp and obey the rules.) Rubin, Rubinaito

|| The Council of Stars ||

Simply put, a wizards council. Each wizard is trained in specific magic, whether is is an element, like water, or a magic type, like combat or dark magic.

Rules

1: Rules have no place. Punishment is decided by the council.

|| Roles ||

Council Leader:
Council Members:

|| Form ||

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Group:
Power (For Wizards) :
Role:
Other:

Edited at 10:46 PM, 4-7-17