PDA

View Full Version : 1 year

Drago Victinius Bloodward
April 7th, 2017, 01:47 PM
I joined WCO march 26th 2016 and im excited to say its been a year now i want to thank everyone here for making this site like a second home to me where i can retreat from the real world and make fictional stories with people i consider friends ( Rockstar ) you rockstar were like the first person who i befriended on this site and your still mt friend and im grateful for that and again thank you everyone and i hope to stay on this site for years to come

Rockstar
April 7th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Aww dude, that's so awesome! Thanks man, you're cool too

Here's to another year, huh? :sidehug:

April 7th, 2017, 09:31 PM
Aww dude, that's so awesome! Thanks man, you're cool too

Here's to another year, huh? :sidehug:
:sidehug: yep to another year and to iceclaw my first main character on this site he still lives on in starclan

April 7th, 2017, 09:34 PM
( Silverfur & Co ) ( turtle ) and you 2 i have to thank for rping claws life with me and sticking through it it makes me happy to know that i can rp as the dragon side of me and silver im glad that we have clawxspirit (claws life) and DarkblazeXSpiritfrost (shadowclan)

Silverfur & Co
April 7th, 2017, 10:34 PM
( Silverfur & Co ) ( turtle ) and you 2 i have to thank for rping claws life with me and sticking through it it makes me happy to know that i can rp as the dragon side of me and silver im glad that we have clawxspirit (claws life) and DarkblazeXSpiritfrost (shadowclan)

Yes u are quite welcome and I am as well

Teggy
April 7th, 2017, 10:40 PM
congratz!!!!

Rockstar
April 7th, 2017, 11:32 PM
:sidehug: yep to another year and to iceclaw my first main character on this site he still lives on in starclan

Long live the ship :sidehug:

goddess of ducks
April 7th, 2017, 11:35 PM
congrats!! *throws confetti*

lilith
April 7th, 2017, 11:39 PM

Congrautlations hun! But I believe you have gotten the wrong person to thanks!
I dont recall having any characters with that name

April 8th, 2017, 12:20 AM
Congrautlations hun! But I believe you have gotten the wrong person to thanks!
I dont recall having any characters with that name
Wrong person sry i meant for ( Turtlestrike ) but since you both have turtle in your names my adhd messed me up XD

lilith
April 8th, 2017, 12:22 AM
Wrong person sry i meant for ( Turtlestrike ) but since you both have turtle in your names my adhd messed me up XD
its totally fine!!! cx but hey if you ever want to talk and or roleplay to be afraid to leave me a message

dino.
April 8th, 2017, 10:14 AM
Thanks Iceclaw! ^.^ Happy WCO aniversary!

|+sari+|
April 8th, 2017, 10:25 AM
I joined WCO march 26th 2016 and im excited to say its been a year now i want to thank everyone here for making this site like a second home to me where i can retreat from the real world and make fictional stories with people i consider friends ( Rockstar ) you rockstar were like the first person who i befriended on this site and your still mt friend and im grateful for that and again thank you everyone and i hope to stay on this site for years to come

Congratulations! I feel the same way; this Site is like a second home to me as well. I hope you continue to have fun on this Site! ^^

April 8th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Tc:Redclaw (icepaw and cherrypaws uncle), icepaw, cherrypaw, stoneheart (redclaws younger brother), and skyleap (redclaws and stoneheart best friend)
Shc:darkblaze (tigerkits father) and tigerkit
Rc: reedwave
Wc: greenblaze
Sc: hawkleap
Starclan: iceclaw (redclaw twins and icepaw and cherrypaws father) snowleap (redclaws father) willowstorm (redclaws mother) treekit (redclaw younger sister), and sunkit (redclaws youngest sibling)
These are my cats i used to have way more but alot of them i stop rping them