PDA

View Full Version : I just found out something about my Grandpa...

Silhouettes
April 7th, 2017, 06:34 AM
Lord. I feel like sobbing on the floor. I just found out that my grandpa has liver cancer. Some people don't think he'll make it. They say it's a 50/50. One of the worst thing, is, he lives five or six states away from me. I'm scared for him...

Night Awaits
April 7th, 2017, 10:29 AM
I hope he gets better, and don't give up on him
He'll probably need all the love and support right now
Stay bright for him :3

Gusty
April 7th, 2017, 07:26 PM
I'm so sorry.
<3 <3

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 7th, 2017, 09:28 PM
I hope he gets better. Fifty fiftee is better than a hundred to one, but I can imagine what you must be going through right now. Please remember you can PM me if you ever want to talk to anyone.

Silhouettes
April 8th, 2017, 08:23 AM
I hope he gets better, and don't give up on him
He'll probably need all the love and support right now
Stay bright for him :3
I'm so sorry.
<3 <3
I hope he gets better. Fifty fiftee is better than a hundred to one, but I can imagine what you must be going through right now. Please remember you can PM me if you ever want to talk to anyone.
Thx :sidehug: My mom told me not to tell anyone at School so I just wanted to do it here...

Deerlie
April 8th, 2017, 08:30 AM
I hope he is OK! <3 Be strong!

Stario&Co.
April 8th, 2017, 08:43 AM
I'm so sorry to here that. I've never really lost anyone, but I know what it's like almost loosing someone. I almost lost my mom when I was six years old, because of things I won't mention. I was so afraid she wouldn't walk through that door again, but I knew I had to be strong.
I can't tell you everything will work out, because I can't. Nobody can truly know. I can tell you this however
Have hope. Stay strong for him and your family, but most importantly yourself. Don't let fear and sadness swallow you up and take control. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best, hold your breath, and let the Lord sort out the rest. That's the best I can say.