PDA

View Full Version : Camp Half-Blood RP

Pawziplier
April 6th, 2017, 10:52 PM
Yayy! I finally decided to make this. Well, hopefully you've read the books if you're viewing this. If you haven't, just ask me about the books in PM. And, I'm somewhat changing things up: Merfolk, werewolves, etc., will be included, too! Though, they can't really be "campers" in the camp. More like.. y'know, helpers around the camp and such. And, if you're wondering, its still Greek gods.

Character forum
Demigod (Child of a human and a god)
Name:
God parent:
Description:
Personality:
Other:

Camp-Helpers (Monsters)
Name:
Species:
Description:
Personality:
Other:

Current Characters

Demigods
Skylar Thrace (Daughter of Hecate)
Trent Toya (Son of Apollo)
Jacob Smiths (Son of Hermes)
Louise Anderson (Son of Hades) (Protected by Charlie, the Naga who poses as a Ball Python)
Ella Amarus (Daughter of Athena)
Hollie Prior (Daughter of Nemesis)
Tris Salem (Daughter of Zeus)
Calix Faller (Son of Hades)

Camp-Helpers (Monsters)
Reina (Centauress)
Squalo (Shark Merman)

Teardrop
April 6th, 2017, 11:12 PM
(I'll definitely join! Dunno who my 2 charres' parents will be. I think one will be Apollo's son with a twist. My other might be either Iris or Poseidon if you'll allow it)

Pawziplier
April 7th, 2017, 10:18 AM
(I'll definitely join! Dunno who my 2 charres' parents will be. I think one will be Apollo's son with a twist. My other might be either Iris or Poseidon if you'll allow it)

(Awesome!)

Teggy
April 7th, 2017, 10:48 AM
Name: Skylar Thrace
God parent: Hecate
Description: long black hair and blue eyes, pale skin.
Personality: quiet, stiff, bossy, high temper
Other: nerp

Teardrop
April 9th, 2017, 01:37 PM
Name: Trent Toya
God parent: Apollo
Description: 5'11". Hair is uncut & shoulder-length, straight, and black with bangs covering the eyes. Eyes are a deep green, almost dead-like. Skin is actually a decent tan. Teeth are neat and straight, but canines are much sharper than normal, and a hint longer. He tends to have a laid back stance when walking or standing. He's strong, even if you can't see his muscles under his clothing choice. Clothing choice: Dark clothes, hoodies, dark jeans, baggy pants, etc. Even sometimes purple and rarely pink. Not to say he won't wear anything else. He looks out of place wearing the orange camp shirt.
Personality: Tends to keep to himself and ignore chatty people. Even if they choose to bother him, he won't speak often. When he finds a place he enjoys being at in camp, he will keep people at a distance or at least glare at them until they leave. When it comes to friends, he'll protect them indefinitely and be very loyal. If he does something unexpected, it's for a good reason. Even if he smiles, it's hard to tell if he's happy. He keeps his secrets close to himself.
Other: Being Apollo's son doesn't mean he's all sunshine and flirts. He's excellent with a bow and a spear, which he'd gotten from his father as a gift for completeing a six month quest. For some reason, he has the instincts of a wolf, which is one of quite a few sacred animals of Apollo, hence his canines' description. Also, while he doesn't sing, nor does he even know if he's good, he's pretty darn good at certain instruments. Ocarina, guitar, and flute are a few. At night when everyone is in a deep sleep, he'll play with ocarina or flute. Once in a blue moon does he play the guitar during campfire songs. Back at home, he has a fourteen-year-old brother and a six-year-old sister. Mother is an actress, and younger brother wants to follow in her footsteps.

Pawziplier

Teardrop
April 9th, 2017, 01:48 PM
(Last charrie will be made eventually. I'm too lazy atm xD)

Pawziplier
April 9th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Name: Jacob Smiths // Louis Anderson // Ella Amarus
God parent: Hermes // Hades // Athena
Description: Jacob is a tall, tan and well-built male, standing at 5'11" and a half, with bright, warm green eyes and dirty blonde hair. He adorns a yellow, Camp Half-Blood T-Shirt, torn jeans and yellow sneakers. // Louis is 5'6" with soft, golden eyes, pale skin and dark brown hair. He adorns a tie-dye, long-sleeved shirt, green cargo pants and a pair of bright blue sneakers. // Ella is a young woman with dark, piercing blue eyes, fair skin and wavy, brown-black-hair. She wears a silvery-blue, Camp Half-Blood T-Shirt with grey shorts and plain, white sneakers.
Personality: Jacob is a friendly man, and usually is seen with a happy expression. He is rather cheerful, and doesn't hold grudges very often. It's rare that he really gets sad or angry, but he always hides it if he does. // TBRP'D // Ella is a girl who rarely shows any emotion, preferring to keep a neutral look adorning her face. She is usually very blunt and honest towards others.
Other: Bisexual // Homosexual // Heterosexual
Name: Squalo // Reina
Species: Shark Merman // Centauress
Description: He stands at 5'7" with a pair of curious, sea-blue eyes, silver hair and tan skin. He has sharp fangs, and a large shark fin between his shoulder blades. He wears a pair of sweatpants, and no shirt, showing the scars along his torso. // Reina is a fairly large centauress, with the lower body of a black-and-white Gypsy Vanner. She has long, wavy black hair which is always tied into a neat braid, and wears a neat suit top.
Personality: TBRP'D // TBRP'D
Other: Bisexual // Asexual

Pawziplier
April 9th, 2017, 03:54 PM
(Bump)

BlindSunLight
April 9th, 2017, 06:16 PM
I'll join!

Demigod
Name: Hollie Prior
God parent:Nemesis
Description: Hollie is a short girl, she has long black wavy hair, that almost reaches her hips, and she wears up in a messy ponytail. Hollie has tan skin, and pale green eyes. a soft southern accent, which she uses loudly, and a small sun tattoo on her foot.
Personality: she looks for justice even if she has to do it, but she only acts if the balance is off. Hollie is also brave and will do things first if someone is scared to.
Other: Hollie was born in the south, in a small town miles away from any big cities. Her father died and her aunt sent her to camp halfblood because Hollie was too much of a burden. Hollie got a tattoo after her father's death and which is one of the reasons she was sent away. Hollie lives in the moment so she never really gets sad when she thinks about her dad, "hes just not here anymore".

Pawziplier
April 9th, 2017, 07:25 PM
(Okay, wanna start the RP now, everyone?)

Teardrop
April 10th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Pawziplier (I didn't realize you posted! T^T I'm ready!!!)

Pawziplier
April 10th, 2017, 04:46 PM
Squalo and Reina walked alongside each other, chatting away. The two were pretty excited. Today was the day they were going to meet the campers! Since today was the time when the Half-Blood campers would be arriving! Reina was adorning her usual top, which was a suit, but mostly brightly colored. Arriving at the barrier, the two sat down and began waiting for some of the campers to arrive.

Jacob sat in his cabin, having stayed since summer ended since his mother didn't want him around his stepfather or stepsiblings. He hadn't really minded this. He was 17 and a half, so he could make his own decisions. Smiling, he finished cleaning the cabin since he expected some of the other campers, the ones that it was unknown who their godly parent was, to stay in the cabin with him until it could be figured out. He knew this was all, most likely, going to be a great summer!

Sighing, Louis stepped out of his mother's car, since the woman had drove him here. He knew his father was the god of the Underworld, Hades. It was mostly because the god would send him a present or two on his birthday, and his mother had told him. He had actually never met him, and hoped he would meet him someday! Watching his mother drive away in her bright, lime green van, he approached the camp slowly. Louis was pretty nervous, since this would be his first time at Camp Half-Blood.

Ella currently laid in her cabin, sleeping. Today would be fairly calm, at least that's what the daughter of Athena hoped. She really, really wanted today to be calm and not chaotic like the past few years. She, like Jacob, had stayed at the camp instead of going home, since she didn't like her family very much.

Reverie
April 10th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Name: Tris Salem
God parent: Horus
Description: She has black hair and almost-violet eyes, her hair is shoulder-length
Personality: tbrp?
Other:

Pawziplier
April 10th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Name: Tris Salem
God parent: Horus
Description: She has black hair and almost-violet eyes, her hair is shoulder-length
Personality: tbrp?
Other:

(It needs to be a Greek god. Not Egyptian.. Horus is a Egyptian god)

Reverie
April 10th, 2017, 04:54 PM
(It needs to be a Greek god. Not Egyptian.. Horus is a Egyptian god)[/CENTER]

(I knew that LOOL.

aaaah

Pawziplier
April 10th, 2017, 04:58 PM
(I knew that LOOL.

aaaah

Osiris or Isis, either is ok)

(Those are Egyptian gods, too.)

Reverie
April 10th, 2017, 04:59 PM
(Those are Egyptian gods, too.)[/CENTER]

(ohh my god

um

zeus))

Pawziplier
April 10th, 2017, 05:00 PM
(ohh my god

um

zeus))

(Alright. Zeus it is)

Reverie
April 10th, 2017, 05:05 PM
The moment Tris Salem arrived at Camp Half Blood a year ago, she knew it was going to be the ride of her life, being the daughter of the allmighty Zeus and all. And at age 14, honestly, she wasn't ready, that is, until now.
Tris had been attending for a year, but nothing could prepare for this moment, her peers, of course, had favored her, though she hadn't understood why, maybe it was because of being the daughter of Zeus? Didn't matter, because that was the past, actually, they still somewhat favored her, but it's been a year, and she's gotten used to it.
Now, what is the holdup? Her time is now, she won't let that chance get away from her as easily as the others had, not this time.

Teardrop
April 10th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Trent sat within the taxi that had just arrived at the incline to Camp Half-Blood. He took a deep breath before sighing, digging money out of his pocket. His mother would have driven, but she was at work in the mornings... Almost everyday, really. She had gone back to her acting job when his sister turned one-years-old. Speaking of sister...

"Brother, let's go! I wanna see the camp!"

...she was with him. He'd never told anyone he had a sister, siblings even, but also the fact that she was a demigod as well. And she had the patience of a hungry kitten hearing a can of food being opened. Finally getting the money loose, he took out a $100 and held it out to the driver in front of him.

"If you'll give me a minute, I'll get your change," the kind, old man stated, leaning over to retrieve the locked box.

Trent's fairly deep voice responded with, "Keep the change," and opened the door, stepping out before he could hear the man's reply.

The little girl grinned at the man as she scooted on the seat to exit, too. "He doesn't like having all that money in his pocket, so it's okay to keep it, mister!" When she stood outside the open door, she exclaimed, "Thanks for driving us!"

Trent shut the door and hit the top of the taxi, face blank and his eyes hidden beneath his long fringe. On his back was a large backpack of his items. He pulled his sister back by the round loop at the top of her own, tiny, bag attached to her shoulders before the car drove off. Breathing in the fresh around around them, the son of Apollo closed his green eyes. He loved camp--when it didn't involve speaking to people, anyway. Oh, wait. New kids are showing up, today, as per every summer. He was old enough to finally graduate high school, so that was a plus, at least.

"Brother, come on!" The girl was pulling his hand, the one that wasn't currently in his jeans pocket. "I wanna see the pegasus'."

"Pegasi, Tanner."

"Oh. Well, I want to see them! Please!" She was practically begging, now. When he began to walk, loosely holding her hand, she hopped and giggled happily. Hearing another car pull up behind them, she turned to see a shy boy exit said car. She waved rapidly with a grin, the child's long, black hair trying to cover her mouth. Turning her head to one side opposite her brother, she spit it out with clenched eyes. "Gross!"

Trent blinked down at her. "Tanner..." He didn't look to see the boy behind him.

The girl blinked up at him, their pace slow, as usual. "Trent." She grinned, her tone teasing. Then she realized what he was wearing. "Why are you wearing a jacket and no shorts?"

"I'll take it off when we get there..." He began to move, again, facing ahead. A light breeze ruffled his hair. And, so, they continued on up the incline without a single complaint from the girl despite this being her first time going up it.

(The girl isn't a permanent character. She'll leave soon. Forgot to put in that she's Apollo's daughter... You know how he is xD)

Pawziplier
April 10th, 2017, 05:21 PM
Trent sat within the taxi that had just arrived at the incline to Camp Half-Blood. He took a deep breath before sighing, digging money out of his pocket. His mother would have driven, but she was at work in the mornings... Almost everyday, really. She had gone back to her acting job when his sister turned one-years-old. Speaking of sister...

"Brother, let's go! I wanna see the camp!"

...she was with him. He'd never told anyone he had a sister, siblings even, but also the fact that she was a demigod as well. And she had the patience of a hungry kitten hearing a can of food being opened. Finally getting the money loose, he took out a $100 and held it out to the driver in front of him.

"If you'll give me a minute, I'll get your change," the kind, old man stated, leaning over to retrieve the locked box.

Trent's fairly deep voice responded with, "Keep the change," and opened the door, stepping out before he could hear the man's reply.

The little girl grinned at the man as she scooted on the seat to exit, too. "He doesn't like having all that money in his pocket, so it's okay to keep it, mister!" When she stood outside the open door, she exclaimed, "Thanks for driving us!"

Trent shut the door and hit the top of the taxi, face blank and his eyes hidden beneath his long fringe. On his back was a large backpack of his items. He pulled his sister back by the round loop at the top of her own, tiny, bag attached to her shoulders before the car drove off. Breathing in the fresh around around them, the son of Apollo closed his green eyes. He loved camp--when it didn't involve speaking to people, anyway. Oh, wait. New kids are showing up, today, as per every summer. He was old enough to finally graduate high school, so that was a plus, at least.

"Brother, come on!" The girl was pulling his hand, the one that wasn't currently in his jeans pocket. "I wanna see the pegasus'."

"Pegasi, Tanner."

"Oh. Well, I want to see them! Please!" She was practically begging, now. When he began to walk, loosely holding her hand, she hopped and giggled happily. Hearing another car pull up behind them, she turned to see a shy boy exit said car. She waved rapidly with a grin, the child's long, black hair trying to cover her mouth. Turning her head to one side opposite her brother, she spit it out with clenched eyes. "Gross!"

Trent blinked down at her. "Tanner..." He didn't look to see the boy behind him.

The girl blinked up at him, their pace slow, as usual. "Trent." She grinned, her tone teasing. Then she realized what he was wearing. "Why are you wearing a jacket and no shorts?"

"I'll take it off when we get there..." He began to move, again, facing ahead. A light breeze ruffled his hair. And, so, they continued on up the incline without a single complaint from the girl despite this being her first time going up it.

(The girl isn't a permanent character. She'll leave soon. Forgot to put in that she's Apollo's daughter... You know how he is xD)

Taking notice of the children, Squalo stood and waved down at them, uttering a happy "Hello there, campers!" He clutched a clipboard to his bare chest, his grin revealing his large shark teeth. Between his fingers, one could see he had webbing between his fingers. He, as usual, was extremely cheerful.

( Teardrop )

Reverie
April 10th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Tris walked out of her dorm, an eyebrow raised.

Teardrop
April 10th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Taking notice of the children, Squalo stood and waved down at them, uttering a happy "Hello there, campers!" He clutched a clipboard to his bare chest, his grin revealing his large shark teeth. Between his fingers, one could see he had webbing between his fingers. He, as usual, was extremely cheerful.

Trent blinked and stared at the shark man for a split moment before remembering who it was. He wasn't all too familiar with everyone in camp all because he chose not to be, but Squalo was quite memorable around camp. He only gave both him and Reina, the female centaur next to him, a polite nod.

His sister, Tanner, had wide eyes and tightened her grip on Trent's hand. "Brother, there's a shark-man and female horse. Are they nice?"

Trent didn't even glance at her. "Yes... Squalo is the shark. Reina is the female centaur." He paused in speech. "And they are okay."

Tanner grinned and waved back at the two energetically. "Hello!" she exclaimed joyfully. Centaur or not, Reina was part horse. She loved horses, so she decided that she was going to be her best friend. She'll have to see if this...Squall guy was good friend material.

Pawziplier
April 10th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Trent blinked and stared at the shark man for a split moment before remembering who it was. He wasn't all too familiar with everyone in camp all because he chose not to be, but Squalo was quite memorable around camp. He only gave both him and Reina, the female centaur next to him, a polite nod.

His sister, Tanner, had wide eyes and tightened her grip on Trent's hand. "Brother, there's a shark-man and female horse. Are they nice?"

Trent didn't even glance at her. "Yes... Squalo is the shark. Reina is the female centaur." He paused in speech. "And they are okay."

Tanner grinned and waved back at the two energetically. "Hello!" she exclaimed joyfully. Centaur or not, Reina was part horse. She loved horses, so she decided that she was going to be her best friend. She'll have to see if this...Squall guy was good friend material.

He slid down to them as Reina sighed, standing and slowly trotting along behind him carefully. Reina frowned, "Names and cabin, please." She stated calmly, her curly tail flickering behind her as she stood, fixing her tie.

( Teardrop )

Teardrop
April 10th, 2017, 06:30 PM
[CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman]He slid down to them as Reina sighed, standing and slowly trotting along behind him carefully. Reina frowned, "Names and cabin, please." She stated calmly, her curly tail flickering behind her as she stood, fixing her tie.

Trent was okay with Reina, but she was a bit too strict sometimes, in his opinion. He breathed a silent sigh through his nose. "Trent and Tanner Toya, Apollo. She's my full-blooded sister... Her first time here and probably the last for a couple years," he replied just as calmly in a low, bored voice.

Tanner didn't seem to hear or was ignoring his words, like she wasn't bothered to not being here for some time, after a few days at least. She was still grinning. "Miss Reina, you're pretty." Was she going to pull a Trent and ignore her? Hopefully not.

Pawziplier
April 10th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Trent was okay with Reina, but she was a bit too strict sometimes, in his opinion. He breathed a silent sigh through his nose. "Trent and Tanner Toya, Apollo. She's my full-blooded sister... Her first time here and probably the last for a couple years," he replied just as calmly in a low, bored voice.

Tanner didn't seem to hear or was ignoring his words, like she wasn't bothered to not being here for some time, after a few days at least. She was still grinning. "Miss Reina, you're pretty." Was she going to pull a Trent and ignore her? Hopefully not.

She nodded and Squalo looked through the list on his clipboard, putting a checkmark beside the said names and grinning happily, "Awesomesauceom!" He chirped cheerfully, his grin widening, "We're glad you could make it this summer!" He sang, "Things are gonna go better than last year, y'know, with that incident when Jacob accidentally let in a dangerous monster that nearly destroyed the camp.. We're gonna be sure to not let that happen again!" He giggled

Reina looked down at Tanner and gave a faint smile, "Thank you, young child.. You're quite pretty yourself." She had a big soft spot for children, especially half-bloods. She gently reached down and patted her on the head.

( @Teardrop (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2748) )

appariitiion
April 10th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Name: Calix Faller
God parent: Hades (If he can't be, then Ares)
Description: Pale skin, 5'10, pretty slim, shaggy brown hair, hazel eyes
Personality: He's a prankster, and a bit of a sadist. Instead of axe-spraying your cabin, he'd put some kind of poisonous bug in your bed, and usually gets away with it. He has a very dark, mean sense of humor. He's a good liar/faker, but he does get mad easily. He manipulates others to get what he wants, but sometimes when he can't keep calm, he'll attack someone in front of the whole camp.
Other: Nada~

Teardrop
April 10th, 2017, 07:02 PM
She nodded and Squalo looked through the list on his clipboard, putting a checkmark beside the said names and grinning happily, "Awesomesauceom!" He chirped cheerfully, his grin widening, "We're glad you could make it this summer!" He sang, "Things are gonna go better than last year, y'know, with that incident when Jacob accidentally let in a dangerous monster that nearly destroyed the camp.. We're gonna be sure to not let that happen again!" He giggled

Reina looked down at Tanner and gave a faint smile, "Thank you, young child.. You're quite pretty yourself." She had a big soft spot for children, especially half-bloods. She gently reached down and patted her on the head.

Trent remembered that quite clearly. It was a disaster, but it gave him something to do. It had been a while since he had a quest, and he never sparred with anyone, so fighting the beast was welcome. No one died that he remembered. Hurt, of course, but no death. Hopefully there'd be a bit more fighting this summer. If not, relaxing was always another thing to look forward to. He nodded to Squalo, though.

Tanner looked a bit frightened and tightened her grip on Trent's hand, which he responded in kind to diminish her fear. But when Reina spoke to her and patted her head, she grinned once more. "Thank you!" She blushed happily, her hair falling back into place after the kind pat. "What do we do now?" she asked, ignorant to the fact that they have yet to put their bags away. All she wanted to do was play with the winged horses, the pegasi.

Pawziplier
April 10th, 2017, 07:15 PM
Trent remembered that quite clearly. It was a disaster, but it gave him something to do. It had been a while since he had a quest, and he never sparred with anyone, so fighting the beast was welcome. No one died that he remembered. Hurt, of course, but no death. Hopefully there'd be a bit more fighting this summer. If not, relaxing was always another thing to look forward to. He nodded to Squalo, though.

Tanner looked a bit frightened and tightened her grip on Trent's hand, which he responded in kind to diminish her fear. But when Reina spoke to her and patted her head, she grinned once more. "Thank you!" She blushed happily, her hair falling back into place after the kind pat. "What do we do now?" she asked, ignorant to the fact that they have yet to put their bags away. All she wanted to do was play with the winged horses, the pegasi.

Squalo whistled and Jacob immediately came running over, "Yeah, Sharkie?" He chuckled and Squalo smiled, "Jacob, could you be a dear and take Tanner and Trent's bags to their cabin? They're both Apollo's kids." He smiled sweetly at Jacob. The dirty-blonde male nodded, "I'll do that!" He grinned and quickly got Trent and Tanner's bags, easily carrying them, and headed to the cabins, whistling happily with a wide smile.

Reina looked at Tanner, "Why don't I go get Ella so she can give you a tour of camp, hm? Or, maybe I can if you want." She smiled more. She didn't seem to notice Louis watching from nearby.

( Teardrop )

appariitiion
April 10th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Calix leaned against a tree in the camp, half thinking to himself and half listening to other people's conversations. He tapped his foot and twiddled his thumbs, knowing probably no one who knew about his father would ever speak to him. He was the son of the Lord of the Underworld, Hades. He remembered he had joined camp when he was 11, 3 years ago. He ran from his home and ended up here, being someone who stayed all-year. He glanced around, seeing people walking and chatting.

Teardrop
April 10th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Squalo whistled and Jacob immediately came running over, "Yeah, Sharkie?" He chuckled and Squalo smiled, "Jacob, could you be a dear and take Tanner and Trent's bags to their cabin? They're both Apollo's kids." He smiled sweetly at Jacob. The dirty-blonde male nodded, "I'll do that!" He grinned and quickly got Trent and Tanner's bags, easily carrying them, and headed to the cabins, whistling happily with a wide smile.

[FONT=Times New Roman]Reina looked at Tanner, "Why don't I go get Ella so she can give you a tour of camp, hm? Or, maybe I can if you want." She smiled more. She didn't seem to notice Louis watching from nearby.

Trent was more than reluctant to hand over his bag, but he did anyway. Frowning, he watching the troublemaker walk off and looked at Tanner and Reina speaking to one another. His sister would okay with Reina if he left. After hearing the centaur's suggestion of showing her around camp, he patted the girl's head after letting go of her hand.

"I'll see you at the cabin, Tanner."

The small child looked up at him before she could answer her new friend. "Okay!" She smiled happily. The cabin would be found later. Looking at Reina, now, she shifted from foot to foot eagerly. "I don't mind if you show me around, Miss Reina! But I really want to see a pegasus!~ Please?!" She clapped her hands together and put on a puppy-dog pout with the eyes and all. Not that she really needed to, but she was used to it.

Meanwhile, Trent was leisurely walking through the trees to camp, passing Squalo. Maybe he could take a small nap before anything else happened. The temperature was just right, right now. Tomorrow, after activities, he'd practice archery. He couldn't exactly do that at home without a target. Ideas popped into his head while he focused on his surroundings. The cabins were in sight.

Pawziplier
April 10th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Calix leaned against a tree in the camp, half thinking to himself and half listening to other people's conversations. He tapped his foot and twiddled his thumbs, knowing probably no one who knew about his father would ever speak to him. He was the son of the Lord of the Underworld, Hades. He remembered he had joined camp when he was 11, 3 years ago. He ran from his home and ended up here, being someone who stayed all-year. He glanced around, seeing people walking and chatting.

Louis slowly stepped into the camp, looking around nervously. Noticing a male leaning against a tree, he approached, "Um, hi! Do you know where the.. um.." He fished a note out of his pocket and looked at it. "Hades cabin is..? I'm supposed to go there and I'm.. a little lost.." He glanced down, his face a slight red from embarrassment. He didn't like having to ask people questions, since it made him feel like he was bothering them sometimes.. Plus, wasn't he supposed to be confident? He was one of the children of Hades, after all.

( ItsATryp )

Pawziplier
April 10th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Trent was more than reluctant to hand over his bag, but he did anyway. Frowning, he watching the troublemaker walk off and looked at Tanner and Reina speaking to one another. His sister would okay with Reina if he left. After hearing the centaur's suggestion of showing her around camp, he patted the girl's head after letting go of her hand.

"I'll see you at the cabin, Tanner."

The small child looked up at him before she could answer her new friend. "Okay!" She smiled happily. The cabin would be found later. Looking at Reina, now, she shifted from foot to foot eagerly. "I don't mind if you show me around, Miss Reina! But I really want to see a pegasus!~ Please?!" She clapped her hands together and put on a puppy-dog pout with the eyes and all. Not that she really needed to, but she was used to it.

Meanwhile, Trent was leisurely walking through the trees to camp, passing Squalo. Maybe he could take a small nap before anything else happened. The temperature was just right, right now. Tomorrow, after activities, he'd practice archery. He couldn't exactly do that at home without a target. Ideas popped into his head while he focused on his surroundings. The cabins were in sight.

Jacob walked into the Apollo cabin, putting Trent and Tanner's bags inside and walking out, still cheerfully whistling.

Reina nodded, "Alright! Let's head to the stables, then."

( Teardrop )

appariitiion
April 10th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Louis slowly stepped into the camp, looking around nervously. Noticing a male leaning against a tree, he approached, "Um, hi! Do you know where the.. um.." He fished a note out of his pocket and looked at it. "Hades cabin is..? I'm supposed to go there and I'm.. a little lost.." He glanced down, his face a slight red from embarrassment. He didn't like having to ask people questions, since it made him feel like he was bothering them sometimes.. Plus, wasn't he supposed to be confident? He was one of the children of Hades, after all.

( ItsATryp )
He glanced up, eyes narrowing at the kid. "Hades cabin, you say?" He smirked at the sad scene in front of him. A child of Hades, seeming to be shy as crap. "There isn't one," ((as far as I'm aware, I'm only on the second book so idk if I'm missing anything important aha)) he told him. "I stay in the Hermes cabin, you probably will too." He then held out his hand. "Nice to meet you, half-brother. I'm Calix."

Teardrop
April 10th, 2017, 07:42 PM
Pawziplier

Tanner nodded and grinned successfully as though her pout had anything to do with getting to go. "Yay!" She hopped around the centaur's legs before she stopped at the trees. "Come on, Miss Reina!" She couldn't wait to see the beautiful horses and their wings. Trent told her she may not be able to ride one, especially not without someone on it with her as he forbade it, but it may be okay to trot around on one or just pet them. Hopefully, she might be able to at least sit on one.

(Open!)

Trent glanced at newcomers getting a tour and older camp members chatting with each other and wondering what godly parents are going to claim whom. Their guesses were as good as his. The darkly clothed teen shuffled along at his near-six-foot height, back straight. Napping sounded good. He was a loner always. After all, wouldn't want to get a curse from the dark child of Apollo. Not that he cared. Nor was it real. But it kept others away and that was good enough for him.

Pawziplier
April 10th, 2017, 07:43 PM
He glanced up, eyes narrowing at the kid. "Hades cabin, you say?" He smirked at the sad scene in front of him. A child of Hades, seeming to be shy as crap. "There isn't one," ((as far as I'm aware, I'm only on the second book so idk if I'm missing anything important aha)) he told him. "I stay in the Hermes cabin, you probably will too." He then held out his hand. "Nice to meet you, stepbrother. I'm Calix."

"O-Oh! Um, thanks for telling me.." He gave a smile and bowed. "I'm L-Louis! It's nice to m-meet you, too!" He seemed to be stuttering quite a lot and grabbed Calix's hand after he stopped bowing, shaking it and also seeming to be shaking himself. A lot. He let go of Calix's hand quickly.

( ItsATryp )

Pawziplier
April 10th, 2017, 07:49 PM
@Pawziplier (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=421)

Tanner nodded and grinned successfully as though her pout had anything to do with getting to go. "Yay!" She hopped around the centaur's legs before she stopped at the trees. "Come on, Miss Reina!" She couldn't wait to see the beautiful horses and their wings. Trent told her she may not be able to ride one, especially not without someone on it with her as he forbade it, but it may be okay to trot around on one or just pet them. Hopefully, she might be able to at least sit on one.

(Open!)

Trent glanced at newcomers getting a tour and older camp members chatting with each other and wondering what godly parents are going to claim whom. Their guesses were as good as his. The darkly clothed teen shuffled along at his near-six-foot height, back straight. Napping sounded good. He was a loner always. After all, wouldn't want to get a curse from the dark child of Apollo. Not that he cared. Nor was it real. But it kept others away and that was good enough for him.

Reina chuckled softly and headed towards the stables, "Ella, of the Athena cabin, might give you lessons on how to ride the pegasi, if you ask nicely enough. She's one of the older campers here.. Really nice sometimes. Squalo may give you lessons, too, but the poor merman is terrified of pegasi, due to an incident a few years ago where a pegasi bucked him off and nearly killed him."

( Teardrop )

appariitiion
April 10th, 2017, 07:50 PM
"O-Oh! Um, thanks for telling me.." He gave a smile and bowed. "I'm L-Louis! It's nice to m-meet you, too!" He seemed to be stuttering quite a lot and grabbed Calix's hand after he stopped bowing, shaking it and also seeming to be shaking himself. A lot. He let go of Calix's hand quickly.
Calix held in his laughter at the anxious boy. He pulled his hand away. "Hey, man, don't have a heart attack on me," he commented jokingly. "I can't help you if you die." He glanced behind him, as if expecting to see something, but there was nothing. He turned his head back to his half-brother. "Is it your first day here?"

Pawziplier
April 10th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Calix held in his laughter at the anxious boy. He pulled his hand away. "Hey, man, don't have a heart attack on me," he commented jokingly. "I can't help you if you die." He glanced behind him, as if expecting to see something, but there was nothing. He turned his head back to his half-brother. "Is it your first day here?"

Louis nodded quickly, "Y-Yeah, it is! Mom thought I'd be better off here, since I cause a lot of trouble back home.." He mumbled, digging his shoes into the dirt and rubbing his arms a bit.

( @ItsATryp (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2728) )

Teardrop
April 10th, 2017, 08:08 PM
[CENTER]Reina chuckled softly and headed towards the stables, "Ella, of the Athena cabin, might give you lessons on how to ride the pegasi, if you ask nicely enough. She's one of the older campers here.. Really nice sometimes. Squalo may give you lessons, too, but the poor merman is terrified of pegasi, due to an incident a few years ago where a pegasi bucked him off and nearly killed him."

Tanner had to walk a bit faster to keep up with the centaur, but she stared up with wide eyes when she listened to her statement about the Squalo guy. "What happened?" she asked curiously. After a second, she also asked, "What's a merman?" Squalo looked like a shark. Did that mean all merman or whatever looked like that? If so, she wasn't sure she wanted to be around them as much as a winged horse.

appariitiion
April 10th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Louis nodded quickly, "Y-Yeah, it is! Mom thought I'd be better off here, since I cause a lot of trouble back home.." He mumbled, digging his shoes into the dirt and rubbing his arms a bit.

"That's what most say," he mumbled. "Oh, 'I cause a lot of trouble,' or, 'I didn't want my family in danger.' It's the same thing, over and over," he rolled his eyes, and then said, "what about 'Oh, my mother didn't even want me anymore after she finally learned who my father actually was!'" Calix almost yelled the last few words. His fists were clenched tightly, but he sighed and let the tension go. "Excuse me," he muttered.

Teardrop
April 10th, 2017, 08:14 PM
When Trent passed by a couple of chatting guys, he recognized Hades' son but not his name. Names were pointless to remember unless you got into the habit of talking to that person connected to said name. Anyway, the Hades' kid was introducing himself to another guy. One who looked ready to crumple to the ground in a glob of human mush. Hearing the question about Hades' cabin, he realized the new kid was yet another child of the underworld. Him? A quivering mess? He hummed softly before ignoring them and continuing on his way.

Pawziplier
April 10th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Tanner had to walk a bit faster to keep up with the centaur, but she stared up with wide eyes when she listened to her statement about the Squalo guy. "What happened?" she asked curiously. After a second, she also asked, "What's a merman?" Squalo looked like a shark. Did that mean all merman or whatever looked like that? If so, she wasn't sure she wanted to be around them as much as a winged horse.

"They're the male counterparts of mermaids, which are female merfolk, as they're called. There are several subspecies of merfolk, like Shark Merfolk, which is what Squalo is." She chuckled, "The Pegasus got spooked by something, and threw Squalo off in a panic, which nearly snapped his neck.. Poor guy can't really go near one without someone with him, otherwise he'll bite the pegasi in fear. He tends to bite when he's scared.."

Teardrop
April 10th, 2017, 08:22 PM
"They're the male counterparts of mermaids, which are female merfolk, as they're called. There are several subspecies of merfolk, like Shark Merfolk, which is what Squalo is." She chuckled, "The Pegasus got spooked by something, and threw Squalo off in a panic, which nearly snapped his neck.. Poor guy can't really go near one without someone with him, otherwise he'll bite the pegasi in fear. He tends to bite when he's scared.."

After hearing the story, the child laughed up a storm, holding her stomach as she continued to walk. "Poor Squalo. He's a scared biter. I used to bite when I was little," she mentioned, ignoring the fact she was still little. "So both mer...mer-people and the pegasi are nice?"

Pawziplier
April 10th, 2017, 08:23 PM
"That's what most say," he mumbled. "Oh, 'I cause a lot of trouble,' or, 'I didn't want my family in danger.' It's the same thing, over and over," he rolled his eyes, and then said, "what about 'Oh, my mother didn't even want me anymore after she finally learned who my father actually was!'" Calix almost yelled the last few words. His fists were clenched tightly, but he sighed and let the tension go. "Excuse me," he muttered.

He flinched slightly, "I-I actually did cause t-trouble.. I had a-anger issues for a while, and t-threw things at t-teachers and other students...." He tapped his fingers together. "I'm sorry if I made you mad.."

( ItsATryp )

Pawziplier
April 10th, 2017, 08:26 PM
After hearing the story, the child laughed up a storm, holding her stomach as she continued to walk. "Poor Squalo. He's a scared biter. I used to bite when I was little," she mentioned, ignoring the fact she was still little. "So both mer...mer-people and the pegasi are nice?"

She nodded, "Yes. If you're nice back, that is. Merfolk, like Squalo, can read people's intentions and if one is trying to be nice or not."

( Teardrop )

appariitiion
April 10th, 2017, 08:28 PM
He flinched slightly, "I-I actually did cause t-trouble.. I had a-anger issues for a while, and t-threw things at t-teachers and other students...." He tapped his fingers together. "I'm sorry if I made you mad.."

( ItsATryp )
"Anger issues, hm?" He tapped his foot on the ground, making a slow heartbeart-like sound on the dirt. "No, not mad. You sure don't seem like the kind of kid who had anger issues, maybe social issues or some crap like that." This kid was hilarious, he seemed like the shyest boy ever, but he just said he had anger issues.

Pawziplier
April 10th, 2017, 08:44 PM
"Anger issues, hm?" He tapped his foot on the ground, making a slow heartbeart-like sound on the dirt. "No, not mad. You sure don't seem like the kind of kid who had anger issues, maybe social issues or some crap like that." This kid was hilarious, he seemed like the shyest boy ever, but he just said he had anger issues.

He sighed and reached into his pocket, taking out his phone and showing him a video. It had Louis, who had just then lifted up a small, stone table in a school courtyard and threw the table across the courtyard, right at a grown man who was obviously a teacher, missing by a few inches. In the video, Louis looked quite angry and a taller boy with dark brown hair was on the ground, seeming to be very scared of him. Louis seemed to look at the person who was recording and threw the nearest table he could find, making the video cut short.
Louis quickly put the phone away, "See? A-Anger issues.. Very violent, too." He rubbed the back of his head, "I can socialize well, b-but.. I have trouble keeping my anger down and c-controlled.."

( ItsATryp )

Teardrop
April 10th, 2017, 09:17 PM
[CENTER]

She nodded, "Yes. If you're nice back, that is. Merfolk, like Squalo, can read people's intentions and if one is trying to be nice or not."

(Does this roleplay have facts about the books it's about or is it just a sort of random demigod rp?)

Tanner nodded with a serious look on her face. "I'll be good, I promise." She watched as people they passed by looked at her in surprise. Apparently, not too many children show up there. She waved at a few who either giggled or waved back. One or two only smiled or ignored her. The place was huge! The cabins she saw yards off were so pretty! Some were a bit creepy or gross-looking, but she still liked them all! She wondered if there were any others kids in camp. She'd ask later.

Pawziplier
April 10th, 2017, 09:20 PM
(Does this roleplay have facts about the books it's about or is it just a sort of random demigod rp?)

Tanner nodded with a serious look on her face. "I'll be good, I promise." She watched as people they passed by looked at her in surprise. Apparently, not too many children show up there. She waved at a few who either giggled or waved back. One or two only smiled or ignored her. The place was huge! The cabins she saw yards off were so pretty! Some were a bit creepy or gross-looking, but she still liked them all! She wondered if there were any others kids in camp. She'd ask later.

(It's a mix of both, honestly)
Reina smiled, "Good." She gently ruffled Tanner's hair. "Hey, if you want, you can ride on my back so we can get to the stables quicker."

( Teardrop )

Teardrop
April 10th, 2017, 09:31 PM
(It's a mix of both, honestly)
Reina smiled, "Good." She gently ruffled Tanner's hair. "Hey, if you want, you can ride on my back so we can get to the stables quicker."

(Ah, ok.)

Tanner giggled at the hair ruffle and stared up at her with overjoyed eyes. "R-really?! Yay!" She shuffled, doing a little dance before raising her arms up in front of Reina. It was official. The centaur was her best friend.

Pawziplier
April 10th, 2017, 09:34 PM
(Ah, ok.)

Tanner giggled at the hair ruffle and stared up at her with overjoyed eyes. "R-really?! Yay!" She shuffled, doing a little dance before raising her arms up in front of Reina. It was official. The centaur was her best friend.

She smiled and picked Tanner up, setting her on her horse half, "It's been a while since I've met such a cheerful young half-blood such as yourself.."

( Teardrop )

appariitiion
April 10th, 2017, 09:48 PM
He sighed and reached into his pocket, taking out his phone and showing him a video. It had Louis, who had just then lifted up a small, stone table in a school courtyard and threw the table across the courtyard, right at a grown man who was obviously a teacher, missing by a few inches. In the video, Louis looked quite angry and a taller boy with dark brown hair was on the ground, seeming to be very scared of him. Louis seemed to look at the person who was recording and threw the nearest table he could find, making the video cut short.
Louis quickly put the phone away, "See? A-Anger issues.. Very violent, too." He rubbed the back of his head, "I can socialize well, b-but.. I have trouble keeping my anger down and c-controlled.."

( ItsATryp )
"You shouldn't have that phone here. Monsters can track it," he told him. His eyes laid intently on the recording, eyes going wide and then narrowing back at him again. "I see now. You are very well a son of Hades like that." A half-smile was placed upon his face. "That's funny, what you did, throwing that table at that man." His eyes then lit up, going from dark and mysterious to quite excited. "Man, I would've loved to see that!"

Teardrop
April 10th, 2017, 09:52 PM
She smiled and picked Tanner up, setting her on her horse half, "It's been a while since I've met such a cheerful young half-blood such as yourself.."

Tanner smiled widely. "Thanks. Trent used to get irritated, but then he said he got used to it." She even asked him if he was bothered by her cheerfulness the moment she noticed he wasn't reacting badly to her anymore. He had said she had made him impervious to loud noises from her. Tanner giggled at the memory. "He even took me here without complaining." The girl was fond of him, obviously.

Pawziplier
April 10th, 2017, 10:00 PM
"You shouldn't have that phone here. Monsters can track it," he told him. His eyes laid intently on the recording, eyes going wide and then narrowing back at him again. "I see now. You are very well a son of Hades like that." A half-smile was placed upon his face. "That's funny, what you did, throwing that table at that man." His eyes then lit up, going from dark and mysterious to quite excited. "Man, I would've loved to see that!"

"It's n-not really funny.. To me, at l-least.." He sighed, putting his phone away and glancing around and then looking back at him, "I nearly killed t-the person who w-was recording it.." Louis mumbled.

Jacob suddenly came running over to the two sons of Hades, "Oh, I nearly forgot to tell you! They've finished building the Hades cabin!"

Pawziplier
April 10th, 2017, 10:01 PM
Tanner smiled widely. "Thanks. Trent used to get irritated, but then he said he got used to it." She even asked him if he was bothered by her cheerfulness the moment she noticed he wasn't reacting badly to her anymore. He had said she had made him impervious to loud noises from her. Tanner giggled at the memory. "He even took me here without complaining." The girl was fond of him, obviously.

"I see.. Well, we're here!" She walked up to the Pegasi stables, smiling widely.

appariitiion
April 10th, 2017, 10:14 PM
"It's n-not really funny.. To me, at l-least.." He sighed, putting his phone away and glancing around and then looking back at him, "I nearly killed t-the person who w-was recording it.." Louis mumbled.

Jacob suddenly came running over to the two sons of Hades, "Oh, I nearly forgot to tell you! They've finished building the Hades cabin!"

"That's comedy hold," he said, adding, "to me, at least." When Jacob ran over, Calix jumped and instantly punched him in the face. He laughed. "Finally!" He smiled, completely ignoring the fact he just punched Jacob. He turned to Louis again. "Well, you're my roommate now."

Pawziplier
April 10th, 2017, 10:20 PM
"That's comedy hold," he said, adding, "to me, at least." When Jacob ran over, Calix jumped and instantly punched him in the face. He laughed. "Finally!" He smiled, completely ignoring the fact he just punched Jacob. He turned to Louis again. "Well, you're my roommate now."

Louis smiled, "A-Awesome!" He giggled a bit

Jacob rubbed his face, "Ow.. Anyways, want me to show you two to your cabin?"

Teardrop
April 10th, 2017, 10:22 PM
"I see.. Well, we're here!" She walked up to the Pegasi stables, smiling widely.

Tanner would have stood up on Reina's back if she wasn't polite. She gasped, eyes wide. For once, she was silent. Her mouth was open, eyes rapidly scanning the beautiful creatures. "Can...you help me down? Please," she added quickly, remembering her manners Trent was forcing into her. Her mouth opened, again.

Pawziplier
April 10th, 2017, 10:23 PM
Tanner would have stood up on Reina's back if she wasn't polite. She gasped, eyes wide. For once, she was silent. Her mouth was open, eyes rapidly scanning the beautiful creatures. "Can...you help me down? Please," she added quickly, remembering her manners Trent was forcing into her. Her mouth opened, again.

She nodded and gently helped Tanner off her back

Teardrop
April 10th, 2017, 10:34 PM
She nodded and gently helped Tanner off her back

Tanner, right as she was set down, hugged the centaur's horse leg tightly before backing up. "Thank you!" Small tears appeared at the corners of her eyes. It was a dream come true. This was her first day of actually being in her brother's world of Greek gods and mystical creatures everyone though was fake. "Everything feels like a dream. I'm so happy."

Pawziplier
April 10th, 2017, 10:42 PM
Tanner, right as she was set down, hugged the centaur's horse leg tightly before backing up. "Thank you!" Small tears appeared at the corners of her eyes. It was a dream come true. This was her first day of actually being in her brother's world of Greek gods and mystical creatures everyone though was fake. "Everything feels like a dream. I'm so happy."

Reina smiled warmly down at Tanner, "I'm glad you're happy, Tanner." She patted her on the head again.

Teardrop
April 10th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Reina smiled warmly down at Tanner, "I'm glad you're happy, Tanner." She patted her on the head again.

The young child pressed her head into the hand patting her, smile wide. Wiping away the unreleased tears, she pointed at the pegasi. A few were looking at them. "Can I go pet one?"

Pawziplier
April 10th, 2017, 10:48 PM
The young child pressed her head into the hand patting her, smile wide. Wiping away the unreleased tears, she pointed at the pegasi. A few were looking at them. "Can I go pet one?"

"Of course. The Pegasi usually enjoy being pet." She chuckled

BlindSunLight
April 10th, 2017, 11:08 PM
"We're finally here. Get out, I have to leave." Hollie's aunt said in the nicest voice that she could manage, which was actully something that startled Hollie.
"Thanks" Hollie slipped her bag over her small bag over her sholder and climbed out. Hollie barely managed to close the door before her Aunt took off, ready to get of her burden. Hollie shrugged it off, most people don't want to have to look after kids that aren't there own, and she didn't blame her. "I guess it's somewhere in there" Hollie stared at the tree line, before just walking straight.

Teardrop
April 10th, 2017, 11:24 PM
"Of course. The Pegasi usually enjoy being pet." She chuckled

(Did you want to rp different people, or are you fine with them? You seem a bit bored x3 Lol)

Tanner grinned once more and nodded. "'Kay!" With a giggle, she hugged Reina's leg, again, and moved to one of the pegasi of whom stepped towards her carefully and lowered his head. The wings folded against its back.

It sniffed her hand and then looked at her face with intelligent eyes. As though it knew what anyone said. And it did.

"You're a pretty pegasus." Tanner patted it face. It nudged her hand, nickering softly. She had obviously gotten the gender right calling it pretty. "Can I pet you?" It's head shook and made a nod-like movement, it's mane shifting with it. It's hoof pawed the ground. "Thank you!" Moving closer, she ran a hand over its soft but strong neck. She moved to its stomach and stared at its wings. It was much to tall for her to reach them. The pegasus turned its head to look at her and seemed to automatically know what she wanted.

A snort escaped it before the winged horse shifted away, ruffling it wings, and began to settle onto the ground. Tanner at first frowned when it seemed to shy away before it lied down. She smiled once more. "Thank you." She reached a hand out and ever so carefully began to pet its wings. The feathers were both smooth and had a feel of baby fuzz. "Soft..." Moving around the wings, she laid against its back with a satisfied grin. "Thank you."

appariitiion
April 11th, 2017, 07:05 AM
Louis smiled, "A-Awesome!" He giggled a bit

Jacob rubbed his face, "Ow.. Anyways, want me to show you two to your cabin?"
Calix looked at Jacob. "I don't see why not," he said, but was thinking, We could just find it ourselves. "Yeah, sure, show us. Where is it?"

Pawziplier
April 11th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Calix looked at Jacob. "I don't see why not," he said, but was thinking, We could just find it ourselves. "Yeah, sure, show us. Where is it?"

"Alright!" Jacob grinned, "Come on, then!" He hummed. The blonde turned and walked away, Louis hesitantly following the other demigod, not seeming to notice a creature squirming and thrashing in the son of Hades' duffle bag, and judging by the way it was moving, it was a large snake.

( ItsATryp )

Pawziplier
April 11th, 2017, 03:49 PM
(Did you want to rp different people, or are you fine with them? You seem a bit bored x3 Lol)

Tanner grinned once more and nodded. "'Kay!" With a giggle, she hugged Reina's leg, again, and moved to one of the pegasi of whom stepped towards her carefully and lowered his head. The wings folded against its back.

It sniffed her hand and then looked at her face with intelligent eyes. As though it knew what anyone said. And it did.

"You're a pretty pegasus." Tanner patted it face. It nudged her hand, nickering softly. She had obviously gotten the gender right calling it pretty. "Can I pet you?" It's head shook and made a nod-like movement, it's mane shifting with it. It's hoof pawed the ground. "Thank you!" Moving closer, she ran a hand over its soft but strong neck. She moved to its stomach and stared at its wings. It was much to tall for her to reach them. The pegasus turned its head to look at her and seemed to automatically know what she wanted.

A snort escaped it before the winged horse shifted away, ruffling it wings, and began to settle onto the ground. Tanner at first frowned when it seemed to shy away before it lied down. She smiled once more. "Thank you." She reached a hand out and ever so carefully began to pet its wings. The feathers were both smooth and had a feel of baby fuzz. "Soft..." Moving around the wings, she laid against its back with a satisfied grin. "Thank you."

Reina watched and mumbled softly, "I hope she doesn't get killed if the camp gets attacked.." She sighed. "Young half-bloods like her are usually targets for monsters looking for an easy demigod meal.."

( Teardrop )

appariitiion
April 11th, 2017, 04:06 PM
"Alright!" Jacob grinned, "Come on, then!" He hummed. The blonde turned and walked away, Louis hesitantly following the other demigod, not seeming to notice a creature squirming and thrashing in the son of Hades' duffle bag, and judging by the way it was moving, it was a large snake.

( ItsATryp )
Calix followed last, staying behind the two. He whistled quietly as he walked, remembering the first time he'd came here. It was a very cold night in the middle of winter. His mother had this terrified look on her face as she kicked him out, as if he were the son of.. Oh right, he was. Suddenly, he noticed something moving in his half-brother's bag. It squirmed in an odd way, like a snake would. "Hey," he asked, "what'cha got there, Louis?"

Pawziplier
April 11th, 2017, 04:14 PM
Calix followed last, staying behind the two. He whistled quietly as he walked, remembering the first time he'd came here. It was a very cold night in the middle of winter. His mother had this terrified look on her face as she kicked him out, as if he were the son of.. Oh right, he was. Suddenly, he noticed something moving in his half-brother's bag. It squirmed in an odd way, like a snake would. "Hey," he asked, "what'cha got there, Louis?"

Louis blinked and looked at his bag, opening it and a large, brown ball python popped its head out of his bag, "O-Oh! It seems Charlie decided to sneak into my bag and come here with me.." He laughed quietly, a smile on his face. "At least I have something to remind me of home.."

appariitiion
April 11th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Louis blinked and looked at his bag, opening it and a large, brown ball python popped its head out of his bag, "O-Oh! It seems Charlie decided to sneak into my bag and come here with me.." He laughed quietly, a smile on his face. "At least I have something to remind me of home.."
"Holy crap!" The 14-year-old explained. He stared at the snake closely. "Wow, man." He always had a love for snakes, tarantulas, and bats. They were creepy and cool- that's what he loved about them. "That snake- Charlie- is really awesome. I've always wanted one. Where'd you get it? How long have you had him?"

Pawziplier
April 11th, 2017, 04:43 PM
"Holy crap!" The 14-year-old explained. He stared at the snake closely. "Wow, man." He always had a love for snakes, tarantulas, and bats. They were creepy and cool- that's what he loved about them. "That snake- Charlie- is really awesome. I've always wanted one. Where'd you get it? How long have you had him?"

"I've had this big guy ever since my ninth birthday.. Mom knew how much I wanted a ball python.. I mean, they're practically big, scaly dogs!" He grinned and the snake, Charlie, slithered up Louis' arm and wrapped itself around it. "Well, Charlie is, anyways."

appariitiion
April 11th, 2017, 07:51 PM
"I've had this big guy ever since my ninth birthday.. Mom knew how much I wanted a ball python.. I mean, they're practically big, scaly dogs!" He grinned and the snake, Charlie, slithered up Louis' arm and wrapped itself around it. "Well, Charlie is, anyways."

He watched as the snake slithered up his arm. He did like the thing, but he knew it would be the perfect tool for a great prank. That would be hilarious... he thought. A smirk appeared on his face, but it quickly turned into what seemed to be a genuine smile. "I'd love to have something like him, he's awesome. ...can I pet him?"

Pawziplier
April 11th, 2017, 08:01 PM
He watched as the snake slithered up his arm. He did like the thing, but he knew it would be the perfect tool for a great prank. That would be hilarious... he thought. A smirk appeared on his face, but it quickly turned into what seemed to be a genuine smile. "I'd love to have something like him, he's awesome. ...can I pet him?"

Louis nodded, "Of course! Charlie loves getting petted!" He grinned widely

( ItsATryp )

Teardrop
April 11th, 2017, 11:07 PM
Reina watched and mumbled softly, "I hope she doesn't get killed if the camp gets attacked.." She sighed. "Young half-bloods like her are usually targets for monsters looking for an easy demigod meal.."

Tanner had eventually let the pegasus go, but proceeded to pet another one. It was younger than the other and very playful. With the adults watching, it flapped its wings as it trotted gaily to her. Sticking it's snout out, sniffing her, it watched her hand move to him. She girl didn't have an ounce of fear shown when she patted between his nostrils. When a stray hair tickled within his nose, he backed up and sneezed while shaking his head. His wings flapped and rose in preparation of sneezing again. Meanwhile, the child laughed in amusement.

Turning to Reina, she waved and showed her teeth in her grin.

Pawziplier
April 12th, 2017, 06:14 PM
Tanner had eventually let the pegasus go, but proceeded to pet another one. It was younger than the other and very playful. With the adults watching, it flapped its wings as it trotted gaily to her. Sticking it's snout out, sniffing her, it watched her hand move to him. She girl didn't have an ounce of fear shown when she patted between his nostrils. When a stray hair tickled within his nose, he backed up and sneezed while shaking his head. His wings flapped and rose in preparation of sneezing again. Meanwhile, the child laughed in amusement.

Turning to Reina, she waved and showed her teeth in her grin.

Reina waved back and chuckled, her tail flickering slightly

(@Teardrop )

appariitiion
April 13th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Louis nodded, "Of course! Charlie loves getting petted!" He grinned widely

( ItsATryp )
He slowly slid his hand across the snake's scaly body. He pulled his hand away afterwards. "He's great," Calix told him, adding, "but, I don't think you'll be allowed to keep him. Maybe, if you them them know he's not poisonous. Or hide him, either works."

Pawziplier
April 13th, 2017, 09:46 PM
He slowly slid his hand across the snake's scaly body. He pulled his hand away afterwards. "He's great," Calix told him, adding, "but, I don't think you'll be allowed to keep him. Maybe, if you them them know he's not poisonous. Or hide him, either works."

Charlie looked at Calix, his dark brown eyes seeming to focus right on him eerily and he whispered, "If they try to take me away, they'll face Louis' father when they die.. I am his protector.." Louis didn't seem to hear the eerie, hissing voice of the ball python and, instead, gently stroked the snake's head.

( ItsATryp )

appariitiion
April 13th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Charlie looked at Calix, his dark brown eyes seeming to focus right on him eerily and he whispered, "If they try to take me away, they'll face Louis' father when they die.. I am his protector.." Louis didn't seem to hear the eerie, hissing voice of the ball python and, instead, gently stroked the snake's head.

( ItsATryp )
The tall boy raised his eyebrows and stared at the snake. He then rolled his eyes, muttering something. The only words Louis heard him say we're, "great," "favorites," and "whatever." His smile dropped a little, but he quickly picked up the act once more. "Your snake winked at me," he joked.

Pawziplier
April 13th, 2017, 10:01 PM
The tall boy raised his eyebrows and stared at the snake. He then rolled his eyes, muttering something. The only words Louis heard him say we're, "great," "favorites," and "whatever." His smile dropped a little, but he quickly picked up the act once more. "Your snake winked at me," he joked.

Louis looked at Charlie and Charlie blinked, speaking again, "Your father is not playing favorites, child. He'll send you a creature to watch you, like he did Louis. He's just deciding what to send.. I could give him a message, sometime on your favorite sort of creature so he'll send that.." Charlie seemed to smile, and Louis was still oblivious to the creature speaking.

( ItsATryp )

Teardrop
April 14th, 2017, 12:59 AM
Reina waved back and chuckled, her tail flickering slightly.[/CENTER]

Eventually, Tanner left the winged horses with a promise to see them again. She, as mentioned before, was satisfied. Her excitement was quenched for now. A young girl could never get enough of their favorite mythical creature. She'd definitely be back tomorrow. This time convincing Trent to bring her. It was fun to see her emotionless brother out of his element. It was like the time he brought her to the petting zoo. He was so embarrassed, but he stayed by her side to walk on a miniature pony. Or whenever a baby goat knocked her down by playfully ramming, as all goats are known to do, and made her cry. Those were the best.

When the child made it back to Reina, she grinned and held her arms out to her to be picked back up again. Apparently, the six-year-old thought after it happened once, it was okay to always demand to be put on the centaur's back. "Where to now, Miss Reina?"

Pawziplier
April 14th, 2017, 01:03 AM
Eventually, Tanner left the winged horses with a promise to see them again. She, as mentioned before, was satisfied. Her excitement was quenched for now. A young girl could never get enough of their favorite mythical creature. She'd definitely be back tomorrow. This time convincing Trent to bring her. It was fun to see her emotionless brother out of his element. It was like the time he brought her to the petting zoo. He was so embarrassed, but he stayed by her side to walk on a miniature pony. Or whenever a baby goat knocked her down by playfully ramming, as all goats are known to do, and made her cry. Those were the best.

When the child made it back to Reina, she grinned and held her arms out to her to be picked back up again. Apparently, the six-year-old thought after it happened once, it was okay to always demand to be put on the centaur's back. "Where to now, Miss Reina?"

Reina picked her up and set her on her back, "I'm not sure.. Is there anything else you'd like to see? I can take you anywhere on the grounds." She chuckled. She was really starting to warm up to Tanner.

appariitiion
April 14th, 2017, 07:18 AM
Louis looked at Charlie and Charlie blinked, speaking again, "Your father is not playing favorites, child. He'll send you a creature to watch you, like he did Louis. He's just deciding what to send.. I could give him a message, sometime on your favorite sort of creature so he'll send that.." Charlie seemed to smile, and Louis was still oblivious to the creature speaking.

( ItsATryp )
"Uh-huh," he muttered, keeping his voice down. "Ooh, a choice? Hm.. Ravens are cool," he shrugged. He glanced at Louis, then back at the snake. "How can he not hear you, hm?" He asked quietly.

Teardrop
April 14th, 2017, 09:24 AM
Reina picked her up and set her on her back, "I'm not sure.. Is there anything else you'd like to see? I can take you anywhere on the grounds." She chuckled. She was really starting to warm up to Tanner.

Tanner laid down on her stomach, bringing her legs almost parallel to the centaur's back, but feet still gripping it so as not to fall. "Well... Oh! The cabins! Could you tell me about them, too? They all look so unique." The girl giggled, moving her head where it lay in an attempt at peering up at the older female.

Pawziplier
April 14th, 2017, 12:23 PM
"Uh-huh," he muttered, keeping his voice down. "Ooh, a choice? Hm.. Ravens are cool," he shrugged. He glanced at Louis, then back at the snake. "How can he not hear you, hm?" He asked quietly.

Charlie gave a small nod and hissed softly, "I can choose who does and doesn't hear me when I speak. Plus, Louis doesn't have the greatest hearing.."

Pawziplier
April 14th, 2017, 12:32 PM
Tanner laid down on her stomach, bringing her legs almost parallel to the centaur's back, but feet still gripping it so as not to fall. "Well... Oh! The cabins! Could you tell me about them, too? They all look so unique." The girl giggled, moving her head where it lay in an attempt at peering up at the older female.

"You wish to know about the cabins, hm? Well, each cabin represents a different Greek god. Our most recent addition is the Hades cabin, since we decided the children of Hades need a cabin. Each cabin is also personalized to each god.. The children of the gods stay in their respective god parent's cabin, like a son or daughter of Apollo would stay in the Apollo cabin, and a son or daughter of Poseidon would stay in the Poseidon cabin."

appariitiion
April 14th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Charlie gave a small nod and hissed softly, "I can choose who does and doesn't hear me when I speak. Plus, Louis doesn't have the greatest hearing.."

He wondered why Louis wasn't giving him any weird looks for the one-sided conversation with his snake. "Kay, noting that," he mumbled. "Well, good talk, but this is weird." He began talking in his normal voice to Louis. "I think I'll go set up in the cabin, see ya." Calix gave one last glance to Charlie, then walked towards the Hermes cabin to get his items.

Pawziplier
April 14th, 2017, 03:28 PM
He wondered why Louis wasn't giving him any weird looks for the one-sided conversation with his snake. "Kay, noting that," he mumbled. "Well, good talk, but this is weird." He began talking in his normal voice to Louis. "I think I'll go set up in the cabin, see ya." Calix gave one last glance to Charlie, then walked towards the Hermes cabin to get his items.

Louis nodded, "Alright! I'm gonna head there, myself." He quickly headed to the Hades cabin, since Jacob as mysteriously disappeared, probably back to the Hermes cabin. Walking in, he noted that the room was fairly dark, but the windows let in enough light. He walked over to one of the beds and put his backpack on it, and Charlie slid off of the boy's arm, curling up on the pillow and going to sleep.

Jacob was sitting outside the Hermes cabin, chatting with Ella happily, and the girl didn't seem very interested in the conversation.

( ItsATryp )

appariitiion
April 14th, 2017, 04:14 PM
Louis nodded, "Alright! I'm gonna head there, myself." He quickly headed to the Hades cabin, since Jacob as mysteriously disappeared, probably back to the Hermes cabin. Walking in, he noted that the room was fairly dark, but the windows let in enough light. He walked over to one of the beds and put his backpack on it, and Charlie slid off of the boy's arm, curling up on the pillow and going to sleep.

Jacob was sitting outside the Hermes cabin, chatting with Ella happily, and the girl didn't seem very interested in the conversation.

( ItsATryp )

He came out with a huge bag full of thins. He made his way inside the Hades cabin and glanced around. "I like it," he muttered to himself as he began unpacking. He had a lot of weird things- a bunch of demonic-looking posters in a different language, an MP3 player because he couldn't have a phone, an oddly-shaped ball with black-and-red colors, a journal, and a few other things. He put up the posters and set some of his stuff on a shelf. When he was done, he stepped back and looked at it. "All finished," he said aloud.

Pawziplier
April 14th, 2017, 04:23 PM
He came out with a huge bag full of thins. He made his way inside the Hades cabin and glanced around. "I like it," he muttered to himself as he began unpacking. He had a lot of weird things- a bunch of demonic-looking posters in a different language, an MP3 player because he couldn't have a phone, an oddly-shaped ball with black-and-red colors, a journal, and a few other things. He put up the posters and set some of his stuff on a shelf. When he was done, he stepped back and looked at it. "All finished," he said aloud.

Louis was already asleep by the time Calix had gotten in the cabin, laying with Charlie with his face nuzzled into the pillow, snoring quietly and curled into a ball, twitching in his sleep occasionally.

( ItsATryp )

strog13
April 14th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Name: Mel, Melaine Baker
God parent: Demeter
Description: Mel has long brown hair and striking blue eyes. She stands at 5'9" and is quite thin. She wears a green camp half-blood, black jeans, black converse, and a black beanie.
Personality: Mel usually keeps to herself and doesn't talk much. She doesn't like to bossed around and never listens to anyone.
Other: Nope

Teardrop
April 15th, 2017, 12:33 AM
"You wish to know about the cabins, hm? Well, each cabin represents a different Greek god. Our most recent addition is the Hades cabin, since we decided the children of Hades need a cabin. Each cabin is also personalized to each god.. The children of the gods stay in their respective god parent's cabin, like a son or daughter of Apollo would stay in the Apollo cabin, and a son or daughter of Poseidon would stay in the Poseidon cabin."

"Is there a cabin for the God of rainbows?" Tanner asked questioningly. She couldn't remember too well what the book she had read had said about this particular person. "It said she had something to do with rainbows. Um, this book I read I mean. I dunno what else it mentioned, though." Still laying there, her face scrunched up in concentration, she examined people in the distance around them for no real reason. "What was it...?" It began to hurt her head to think about it.

Pawziplier
April 15th, 2017, 12:43 AM
"Is there a cabin for the God of rainbows?" Tanner asked questioningly. She couldn't remember too well what the book she had read had said about this particular person. "It said she had something to do with rainbows. Um, this book I read I mean. I dunno what else it mentioned, though." Still laying there, her face scrunched up in concentration, she examined people in the distance around them for no real reason. "What was it...?" It began to hurt her head to think about it.

"Iris, the goddess of rainbows and messenger of the Olympian gods." She said softly. "I'm not sure if there is.."

( Teardrop )

Teardrop
April 15th, 2017, 12:49 AM
"Iris, the goddess of rainbows and messenger of the Olympian gods." She said softly. "I'm not sure if there is.."

Once Reina had said the first sentence, it all popped back into her mind. "That's what it was! Sending mail or something... Or is that Hermes?" She could remember his name but not her's? That was a bit upsetting. Shaking off the thought, she shifted a bit where her cheek was laying. "No cabin for Iris? Is anyone her kid?"

Pawziplier
April 15th, 2017, 12:56 AM
Once Reina had said the first sentence, it all popped back into her mind. "That's what it was! Sending mail or something... Or is that Hermes?" She could remember his name but not her's? That was a bit upsetting. Shaking off the thought, she shifted a bit where her cheek was laying. "No cabin for Iris? Is anyone her kid?"

"I'm unsure if there are any, really. I've never heard of any half-blood being claimed by her.." She sighed.

( Teardrop )

Teardrop
April 15th, 2017, 01:10 AM
"I'm unsure if there are any, really. I've never heard of any half-blood being claimed by her.." She sighed.

Tanner hummed. "That's unfair. Surely she has kids around... I wouldn't be happy if Apollo had ignored me until I was a teenager or even ten. That's what happened to brother, though. Daddy showed up when he was a few years older than me to claim him. Trent wasn't happy at first, not for a long while. Every time he looked at the present dad gave him, he scowled." She blinked up at the sky, head turning a bit to do so. "He got over it though. I think. Trent told me about it last year since I'm only six." Tanner sat up and held a hand to one side of her mouth and said in a bad whisper, practically stage whispering, "I still see him scowl at it sometimes, though after he trains with it."

Teardrop
April 15th, 2017, 01:13 AM
(I have to go to bed. I'm going to be busy in the morning =~= I'll reply to your next post sometime tomorrow, though.)

Pawziplier
April 23rd, 2017, 10:31 PM
Tanner hummed. "That's unfair. Surely she has kids around... I wouldn't be happy if Apollo had ignored me until I was a teenager or even ten. That's what happened to brother, though. Daddy showed up when he was a few years older than me to claim him. Trent wasn't happy at first, not for a long while. Every time he looked at the present dad gave him, he scowled." She blinked up at the sky, head turning a bit to do so. "He got over it though. I think. Trent told me about it last year since I'm only six." Tanner sat up and held a hand to one side of her mouth and said in a bad whisper, practically stage whispering, "I still see him scowl at it sometimes, though after he trains with it."

"I see.. Well, a demigod being upset with their parents is a common occurrence." She said softly, a slight frown on her face. "I've never understood why some gods wait so long into a demigod's to claim them as their child.. I'm sure they have their reasons, though." Reina slowly took out a ponytail holder, reaching back to her hair and tying it up into a ponytail carefully. "Gods and humans are alike that way. They have unknown reasons for doing some things.." She glanced down at Tanner and smiled.

( Teardrop )