PDA

View Full Version : WCO FAM MEMBERS UNITE

Lawlipop
April 6th, 2017, 07:33 PM
THIS IS FOR ALL MY WCO FAM MEMBERS LISTED BELOW

Moonfur >Pepsi< aK_face Braveheartedwarrior Bright Crow Duskflight Fawn fenic! Gamer j a k e Lonestar23 meraki Pathos Agnate Piketooth reddykins starfall Suspiciousmindz TwilightPaw xenophile {Quill} The Bloody Kitty turtle Ludicrous Lunacy StarclansLight wolybro

In case some of you guys don't know, I am making a sorta fanfic based from the Ginga series, something I recommend you guys to watch.

The story is about a former police dog Pitbull Terrier named Kiki who has to deal with the struggles and benefits of being her army's very few female soldier. She'll have to deal with discrimination along with the war itself and her own personal struggles.

The first chapter for reading is right here (https://docs.google.com/document/d/114f3D0am02HGGVhAKUqOsuvXxgUvNhuT4pxDbH6aPF8/edit?usp=sharing)

Anyways, I was making a character based on Momma Woly (a Great Pyrenees named Momma is her <3 ) and I realized I wanted my family to e part of this experience <3 so I placed a form. This form is based on you in dog form, so make it like you as much as possible

It will be:

-your dog's name (I would prefer for them to be Japanese as the setting is in Japan, but other names are fine too c: )

-the gender of the dog (the age in years)

-the breed of the dog (once again, preferred to be Japanese breeds because of setting, but other breeds are fine; please make them match your height; unless they are a house pet, it's not recommended for a toy breed to be wild, they are small enough to be considered prey)

-personality (this is how you are!i dont need paragraphs, just really easy sorting listing of traits)

-affiliation of dog (Duke's Gang-the bad guys, Ohu Army-the good guys, Wolf Pack-semi-bad guys, or a house pet/stray dog)

-Main or background character (would you like your character to be involved more in story or just simply pop their head out of the crowd?)

-stays alive or dies (If dies, explain how you want your dog/wolf to die in the story)

Form:

Dog Name:
Breed:
Personality:
Affiliation:
Main or Background Character?:
Alive or Dies?:

The Cannibal
April 6th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Dog Name: Kasumi {Translation: Mist}
Breed: American Foxhound
Personality: Easy-Going, Independent, Dark, Vengeful, Morbid, Intelligent, Quick, Cannibal, Reclusive {If you need more, I can add on c;}
Affiliation: Rival Gang/Duke's Gang
Main or Background Character?: Main, but up to you
Alive or Dies?: Preferably Alive

ameko
April 6th, 2017, 08:40 PM
Dog Name: Tsukareta [japanese for tired]
Breed: beagle
Personality: ​hard worker - clever - ambitious - witty - anxious - easily frightened - sarcastic - shy around strangers
Affiliation: stray doggo [former house doggo]
Main or Background Character?: background
Alive or Dies?: dies ofc i like to suffer - uhh idk how exactly they'd die?? probably killed by other doggos or of disease

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 6th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Dog Name: Nebulo (Latin: Good-For-Nothing)
Breed: Corgi
Personality: Enthusiastic, energetic, bold, brave, clumsy, a little crazy
Affiliation: House Dog who affiliates themself with the Ohu Army
Main or Background Character?: Main
Alive or Dies?: Dies a bit later after we're all emotionally attatched to them at the paws of a main villian after being taken prisoner or smth like that if possible

-Nebulo would be from a spanish family and therefore sort of an outcast in society and saying "Si" instead of "Yes" and "Mucho Grande" instead of "Very Large"

example:

Nodding, the doggo replied, "Si, si, the creature was mucho grande--very large."

and thats p much how they talk

-their name is a complete misnomer

Fel
April 6th, 2017, 08:52 PM
Dog Name: michi
Breed: border collie
Personality: kind; awkward; always tries to make things better by laughing(?); often dependent on others; clingy; doesn't like to be alone
Affiliation: either is good good good, maybe bad because why not fall for some bad people
Main or Background Character?: maybe main bc i love attention
Alive or Dies?: im fine w/ either ;0;0;0

all i need is dramatic love plots

bright !
April 6th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Dog name:
akiko [meaning- bright child]
Breed:
kai ken
Personality:
introverted; shy; understanding; nervous; stubborn; clever; protective; unpredictable; distrusting; flirtatious (to closer ones); guarded; soft-hearted; awkard; confusing;
Affiliation:
ohu army
hm.. main if that's not a problem?
Alive or Dies?:
alive

Starfall
April 6th, 2017, 09:49 PM
Name: Suta (Star)
Breed Akita Inu
Personality: Shy||Protective||Curious||Air-Headed||Loving||Clumsy
Affiliation: Ohu Army /v\
Main, or Background Character?: I'm okay with either or /v\ whichever you need the most.
Alive or dies?: hmm, I could do either or /v\ again whatever you need for your story sis~

Serendipity
April 6th, 2017, 09:57 PM
THIS IS FOR ALL MY WCO FAM MEMBERS LISTED BELOW

Moonfur >Pepsi< aK_face Braveheartedwarrior Bright Crow Duskflight Fawn fenic! Gamer j a k e Lonestar23 meraki Pathos Agnate Piketooth reddykins starfall Suspiciousmindz TwilightPaw xenophile {Quill} The Bloody Kitty turtle Ludicrous Lunacy StarclansLight wolybro

In case some of you guys don't know, I am making a sorta fanfic based from the Ginga series, something I recommend you guys to watch.

The story is about a former police dog Pitbull Terrier named Kiki who has to deal with the struggles and benefits of being her army's very few female soldier. She'll have to deal with discrimination along with the war itself and her own personal struggles.

The first chapter for reading is right here (https://docs.google.com/document/d/114f3D0am02HGGVhAKUqOsuvXxgUvNhuT4pxDbH6aPF8/edit?usp=sharing)

Anyways, I was making a character based on Momma Woly (a Great Pyrenees named Momma is her <3 ) and I realized I wanted my family to e part of this experience <3 so I placed a form. This form is based on you in dog form, so make it like you as much as possible

It will be:

-your dog's name (I would prefer for them to be Japanese as the setting is in Japan, but other names are fine too c: )

-the gender of the dog (the age in years)

-the breed of the dog (once again, preferred to be Japanese breeds because of setting, but other breeds are fine; please make them match your height; unless they are a house pet, it's not recommended for a toy breed to be wild, they are small enough to be considered prey)

-personality (this is how you are!i dont need paragraphs, just really easy sorting listing of traits)

-affiliation of dog (Duke's Gang-the bad guys, Ohu Army-the good guys, Wolf Pack-semi-bad guys, or a house pet/stray dog)

-Main or background character (would you like your character to be involved more in story or just simply pop their head out of the crowd?)

-stays alive or dies (If dies, explain how you want your dog/wolf to die in the story)

Form:

Dog Name:
Breed:
Personality:
Affiliation:
Alive or Dies?:

Dog Name: Faitā (Fighter)
Breed: Pitbull terrier
Personality: TBRPD
Affiliation: Army
Main or Background Character?: Main?
Alive or Dies?: Depends where your story goes

AW GEEZEMS IM NOT IN YO FAM
But ur cool so I thought 'y not' and joined

Braveheartedwarrior
April 7th, 2017, 05:50 AM
...i've quit this site so i won't be involved in this..

yeah.
peace