PDA

View Full Version : Gang war

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 6th, 2017, 06:21 PM
In the city of New York, two mafias rule in place one rules with wisdom and power they are called moonlight mafia while the other rules with strength and kindness called wolfblood mafia but that leader has fallen shot down by a man with red eyes and messy black hair.... this man came out of nowhere and asked for a challenge which he won in seconds after that he suddenly gave everyone everything they ever wanted: money, love, Fame anything you wanted you had but one day it just disappeared desperate the wolfbloods asked even begged for it back but... the man just laughed and said " that was only a preview of what you could have if you obey my ever order " they got mad a few attacked but.... he just killed them tearing them apart like a monster.... and none of them managed to even hurt him. So in fear and desperation they bowed to him and he just smiled.... he rules his mafia by controlling his people with fear and strength.... and they can't get away from him but a few have managed to escape but.... some just came running back the most scariest part about this is that we know nothing about him or his powers all we know is that he's very strong and fast no one has managed to hurt him let alone touch him in battle.... and he's asking for war. So please leader of the moonlight mafia destroy them end that man we're begging you he's.... hell itself

Moonlight mafia: is wise and smart but also strong they're powers are usually something relating to the mind but some do have other powers of the elements, healing or anything else. They live in a nice hotel building bigger then other buildings. They rule with the cops at their side and people who are willing to help them by providing supplies and materials for their needs.

Wolfblood mafia: once ruled with kindness and strength but now they rule their part of town with fear and strength. They are ruthless if you don't pay up you'll end up dead or used for work until you pay back your debt cops go nowhere near them and when they do it's usually to give them weapons to have them stay away supplies are either given or stolen and they are willing to kill especially their new leader. their powers are usually something of monsters or demons but they are other types of powers that come in handy for they're mafia.

Roles
Moonlight leader: open
Second in command: open for both
Warriors ( unlimited)
Spies ( unlimited for wolfblood)
Assassins ( unlimited)
Healers ( unlimited)
Slaves ( unlimited for wolfblood )
Guardians ( five for each mafia open)

Forum
Name
Personality
Powers
Mafia you're in
Role
Dies or not
If so how do you want to die
Background ( operational)
Any tattoos?
Love interest
Other
Questions

By the way fair warning: Sasuke is that man he will not love he is not the Sasuke you all know his power will remain hidden and so will his past you will find them out in the rp you all may have any powers you want as long as they're not too op but they can be kinda op. Also Sasukes power can be discovered if you attack him but be warned after you find out what it is you'll have to find a way to end him pm me if you want to find out sooner but remember I warned you :3

Spikes
April 6th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Bruss bruss bruss bruss bruss bruss
Forum

Name
Bruss
Looks
Poke his eye (https://i.imgur.com/RKVR8JZ.jpg)
Personality
(You know him already but) An easily angered, grumpy individual that lashes out at anyone who offends or hurts him. He's very prideful, taking care of his group and friends and offering his life to them, but offers this kind of loyalty to no one else.
Despite his tough exterior and angry demeanour, he's a sucker for affection, loving kind and caring treatment over all other things. He doesn't want anyone to know about this "weakness" of him, however.
Powers
If he can, turns into a... this (https://i.imgur.com/shasEHl.jpg)
Mafia you're in
Wolfblood (Second in command if no one else wants it)
Dies or not
Possibly later. Not sure, though
Preferably protecting someone he cares about. More like a deep friend than any another mafia member, though.
Background:
N/A
Any tattoos?:
Nope
Love interest:
*Shrugs* Winter I guess. If Slash is joining, she can have winter as usual ;P
Other:
Pls don't pet him
Questions:
Nuh-uh Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 6th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Accepted!!)

rubinaito
April 6th, 2017, 07:21 PM
So, I was wondering if I could make a character that Sasuke actually fell in love with because she was just like him, but another character kills her and causes him to snap more than he already has?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 6th, 2017, 07:29 PM
So, I was wondering if I could make a character that Sasuke actually fell in love with because she was just like him, but another character kills her and causes him to snap more than he already has?
Hmm sorry but he can care enough for her to protect but he'll just accept your death and move on but he will fall a bit but not enough to be even more of a monster than he already is :3 but he can care about her but not love her )

Slash-GNR
April 6th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Jazz aww you are so kind, but if you really want Winter then I won't join... it's all good unless Sasukewolf (madness) u wanna make another person for Ronan or Bruss? Up to yall :)

rubinaito
April 6th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Hmm sorry but he can care enough for her to protect but he'll just accept your death and move on but he will fall a bit but not enough to be even more of a monster than he already is :3 but he can care about her but not love her )

Hmm... Maybe he could begin to love her, and she is kidnapped, but everyone thinks she dies, but Sasuke knows the other gang kidnapped her, and has to stop loving in order to ignore the fact that they will likely torture her (or something) to get information?

Spikes
April 6th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Jazz aww you are so kind, but if you really want Winter then I won't join... it's all good unless Sasukewolf (madness) u wanna make another person for Ronan or Bruss? Up to yall :)
Lmao slash it's fine XD I originally meant for him to not have a relationship with winter, tbh

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 6th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Sorry all he could do is care love is something he can't do he would care about you and save you but he won't love you he forbid himself to love but I could make Sano to love her :3)
To slash and jazz okay! How about winter and his ... twin sister sliver love your ocs if you want)

Hallowed Echo
April 6th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Name: Jesse
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a1/53/0c/a1530c9813baff5a3698c0748d6c652b.png
Personality: Hostile, Aggressive, Easily Annoyed, Short-Tempered, Merciful.
Powers: Can turn into a demon wolf
Mafia you're in: Wolfblood
Dies or not: Not
If so how do you want to die: N/A
Any tattoos?: Black waves on his arms, and a red dragon on his back
Love interest: Open, just ask
Other: He's open to having a boyfriend or girlfriend.
Questions: Nope

rubinaito
April 6th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Sorry all he could do is care love is something he can't do he would care about you and save you but he won't love you he forbid himself to love but I could make Sano to love her :3)
To slash and jazz okay! How about winter and his ... twin sister sliver love your ocs if you want)
How about Sano falls in love with her, but Sasuke warns him to stay away because Sasuke cared about Adriana like a daughter?

Spikes
April 6th, 2017, 07:51 PM
I'm fine with bruss being by himself tbh ;P planned on it

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 6th, 2017, 08:01 PM
Name: Jesse
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a1/53/0c/a1530c9813baff5a3698c0748d6c652b.png
Personality: Hostile, Aggressive, Easily Annoyed, Short-Tempered, Merciful.
Powers: Can turn into a demon wolf
Dies or not: Not
If so how do you want to die: N/A
Any tattoos?: Black waves on his arms, and a red dragon on his back
Love interest: Open, just ask
Other: He's open to having a boyfriend or girlfriend.
Accepted!!) to @Rubinsaito yes!!
To jazz hmmm if you say so :3

Slash-GNR
April 6th, 2017, 08:03 PM

Jazz xD ok, and Ronan is always Hetero so it will have to be Winter... Ill make a form here in a moment..

Slash-GNR
April 6th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Name: Ronan
Looks: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjrJwE_qhjfnSawu94KTMPBHAOV63K6 RJgR4DVc1dGUTI5AbHK
Personality: Yall know Ronan
Powers: Telekinesis and creating illusions
Dies or not: I prefer not
Background ( operational): Will be revealed in rp
Any tattoos?: Nope
Love interest: Winter
Other: Sasukewolf (madness) can you bring in Winter for the witchcraft rp?
Questions: Jazz do you want Ronan and Bruss to be brother and sister or just not like each other again?

Teggy
April 6th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Name: Leraina but likes being called Raina
looks: has long staight brown hair with light brown highlights, tan skin, and cold grey eyes. She has a mask covering her mouth [Like Kakashi from naruto] and wheres black long sleeve shirt with a black leather jacket, worn out black leather pants, black boots, and alot of dark makeup.
personality: she doesnt show much emotion, nor cares to. She follows orders with no question, kills with no question, and will die with no questions. She is cold, ruthless, fearless, and sarcastic and has a mouth that talks back to who ever isnt in charge. She hates all and thats that.
powers: able to become a shadow of anything or anyone.
Mafia: wolfblood
dies or not: uhhhhh how about nu
tattos: a small blue heart on the soft part of wrist.
other: ASSASSIN

Spikes
April 6th, 2017, 08:17 PM
Name: Ronan
Looks: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjrJwE_qhjfnSawu94KTMPBHAOV63K6 RJgR4DVc1dGUTI5AbHK
Personality: Yall know Ronan
Powers: Telekinesis and creating illusions
Dies or not: I prefer not
Background ( operational): Will be revealed in rp
Love interest: Winter
Other: Sasukewolf (madness) can you bring in Winter for the witchcraft rp?
Questions: Jazz do you want Ronan and Bruss to be brother and sister or just not like each other again?
I prefer for them to act like brother and sister, like with the fighting but the "bond" still in tact, ya know? XD also if sas brings winter into the magia rp, they're gonna fight again XD

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 6th, 2017, 08:17 PM
Accepted!!)

Slash-GNR
April 6th, 2017, 08:21 PM
I prefer for them to act like brother and sister, like with the fighting but the "bond" still in tact, ya know? XD also if sas brings winter into the magia rp, they're gonna fight again XD

xD ok, and will Ronan get Winter in the Magia?

Spikes
April 6th, 2017, 08:22 PM
xD ok, and will Ronan get Winter in the Magia?
Yep, because bruss might end up with Skylark tbh

Slash-GNR
April 6th, 2017, 08:22 PM
Yep, because bruss might end up with Skylark tbh

Aye <3

Teggy
April 6th, 2017, 08:30 PM
so when can we start..........]

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 6th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Until we have a moonlight leader and a few moonlight members :3)

Spikes
April 6th, 2017, 08:55 PM
Wait, did anyone else end up applying for second in command? Just asking XD

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 6th, 2017, 09:10 PM
Wait, did anyone else end up applying for second in command? Just asking XD
Hmm nope so far you're the only one who Applied also that reminds me I forgot to put roles on the forum! XD)

Wolvesregion
April 6th, 2017, 10:01 PM
In the city of New York, two mafias rule in place one rules with wisdom and power they are called moonlight mafia while the other rules with strength and kindness called wolfblood mafia but that leader has fallen shot down by a man with red eyes and messy black hair.... this man came out of nowhere and asked for a challenge which he won in seconds after that he suddenly gave everyone everything they ever wanted: money, love, Fame anything you wanted you had but one day it just disappeared desperate the wolfbloods asked even begged for it back but... the man just laughed and said " that was only a preview of what you could have if you obey my ever order " they got mad a few attacked but.... he just killed them tearing them apart like a monster.... and none of them managed to even hurt him. So in fear and desperation they bowed to him and he just smiled.... he rules his mafia by controlling his people with fear and strength.... and they can't get away from him but a few have managed to escape but.... some just came running back the most scariest part about this is that we know nothing about him or his powers all we know is that he's very strong and fast no one has managed to hurt him let alone touch him in battle.... and he's asking for war. So please leader of the moonlight mafia destroy them end that man we're begging you he's.... hell itself

Moonlight mafia: is wise and smart but also strong they're powers are usually something relating to the mind but some do have other powers of the elements, healing or anything else. They live in a nice hotel building bigger then other buildings. They rule with the cops at their side and people who are willing to help them by providing supplies and materials for their needs.

Wolfblood mafia: once ruled with kindness and strength but now they rule their part of town with fear and strength. They are ruthless if you don't pay up you'll end up dead or used for work until you pay back your debt cops go nowhere near them and when they do it's usually to give them weapons to have them stay away supplies are either given or stolen and they are willing to kill especially their new leader. their powers are usually something of monsters or demons but they are other types of powers that come in handy for they're mafia.

Roles
Warriors ( unlimited)
Assassins ( unlimited)
Healers ( unlimited)

Forum
Name
Personality
Powers
Mafia you're in
Role
Dies or not
Any tattoos?
Love interest
Other
Questions

By the way fair warning: Sasuke is that man he will not love he is not the Sasuke you all know his power will remain hidden and so will his past you will find them out in the rp you all may have any powers you want as long as they're not too op but they can be kinda op. Also Sasukes power can be discovered if you attack him but be warned after you find out what it is you'll have to find a way to end him pm me if you want to find out sooner but remember I warned you :3
Feral
http://www.dhresource.com/0x0s/f2-albu-g2-M01-C9-97-rBVaG1bVTImAdFWcAATK8HG3-pU538.jpg/2016-hot-tokyo-ghoul-ken-kaneki-cosplay-wig.jpg
She is a souless freak, and cares nothing about an enemy. She will kill on first command, and loves to battle.
She uses lightning magic.
Moonlight, second in command.
Nupe
Nupe
She was left at a hospital, which expmented on her, all the medicine injected into her body gave her lightning powers, VERY powerful lightning powers. She was then taken to an orphanage and abused, causing the injury in her eye. Finally she became a memeber of woolfblood.
Yes, http://www.tattoostime.com/images/403/howling-wolf-tattoo-on-half-sleeve.jpg (all the way own her left arm.)
Sano?????
She is incredibly fast and have some of the quickest reflexes.
Nupe

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 6th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Accepted!! Okay let's start!! Also winter and sano are In this!! Winter is in moonlight and sano is in wolfblood!!)
Blood covered the floor as a man stood before a pile of dead bodies of those who went against him. This man has blood red eyes and messy black hair but he wasn't small at all he was a powerful looking man with a smile that could either take your heart or your life. He turns around to look at his people " now are you all ready for your first order?" He says in a chilling dark cheerful voice blood covered his face and hands but he .... he just smiled as if it was some sick game.

Winter was in the hotel sleeping away in his room a scar covered his chest as he slept away he had white messy hair and ice blue eyes that held kindness but no hate

Sano simply bowed it was obvious to everyone that he did not want to die .... no one did one by one many bowed before this monster. Sano was a strong looking man with black and white hair and red and blue eyes he was the kindest of the bunch but a strong warrior at heart but.... he was scared

Spikes
April 6th, 2017, 10:17 PM
Accepted!! Okay let's start!! Also winter and sano are In this!! Winter is in moonlight and sano is in wolfblood!!)
Blood covered the floor as a man stood before a pile of dead bodies of those who went against him. This man has blood red eyes and messy black hair but he wasn't small at all he was a powerful looking man with a smile that could either take your heart or your life. He turns around to look at his people " now are you all ready for your first order?" He says in a chilling dark cheerful voice blood covered his face and hands but he .... he just smiled as if it was some sick game.

Winter was in the hotel sleeping away in his room a scar covered his chest as he slept away he had white messy hair and ice blue eyes that held kindness but no hate

Sano simply bowed it was obvious to everyone that he did not want to die .... no one did one by one many bowed before this monster. Sano was a strong looking man with black and white hair and red and blue eyes he was the kindest of the bunch but a strong warrior at heart but.... he was scared

(Dammit Bruss you keep on falling for the wrong people XD)

Wolvesregion
April 6th, 2017, 10:20 PM
Farel smiled, bowing her head. Then glancing at Sano with her good eye. Of course she was scared of Sasuke, but she was on his side. She stood behind him, looking small compared to him. Her good eye glowed with power, lightning ready to strike anyone who stood up against her leader.

Slash-GNR
April 6th, 2017, 10:22 PM
Ronan was walking around in the city. She had that smug look on her face, and her fist jammed in her pockets. She looked up at a ladder that seemed to run to a room. She smirked at the thought and leaped up on it and began to climb. Once to the top, she peered inside the window and saw a guy with odd white hair sleeping. She then opened the window which was easy to unlatch and climbed in. She then shut the window and looked at the strange guy.

rubinaito
April 6th, 2017, 10:25 PM

Adriana did not bow, but she had her hands clasped behind her back. "Well, it's about time someone brought that goody-two-shoes leader down. We are a gang, not a club." She sniffed, tilting her head in respect towards Sasuke. "Now, what is this order of yours?" She was a strong woman who held respect in her gaze for this crazy man.

Spikes
April 6th, 2017, 10:28 PM
Bruss was strolling about himself, though with no "real" purpose... He needed some time alone to breathe every once in a while. Everything was going fine, so far. Maybe this silence that people talked about really did help out with your anger. Not like he had anger issues, or anything...
He was quite surprised, though, once he saw a figure climbing up a ladder. Who was that? They had a feminine figure... He took another look. No way. Ronan? Really? Just what he needed today. A run-in with his "arch-nemesis". With a grumble, he followed her up the ladder, calling out and knocking on the window once her back was turned, "..What are you doing here?"
( Slash-GNR Surprise! c; )

Slash-GNR
April 6th, 2017, 10:30 PM
Bruss was strolling about himself, though with no "real" purpose... He needed some time alone to breathe every once in a while. Everything was going fine, so far. Maybe this silence that people talked about really did help out with your anger. Not like he had anger issues, or anything...
He was quite surprised, though, once he saw a figure climbing up a ladder. Who was that? They had a feminine figure... He took another look. No way. Ronan? Really? Just what he needed today. A run-in with his "arch-nemesis". With a grumble, he followed her up the ladder, calling out and knocking on the window once her back was turned, "..What are you doing here?"
( Slash-GNR Surprise! c; )

Ronan turned around as she saw.... him. She gaged at she laid her golden eyes upon him. She then freaked out as he called after her, so she ran him hard against the wall, but it made little sound. She then put her knife against his throat. "Shh, can you shut up for once?" she asked hissing into his face. "I'm trying to watch him..." she whispered again as she tilted her head toward the white haired guy.
(You trying to get Bruss injured? xD)

Spikes
April 6th, 2017, 10:35 PM
He winced slightly as she pushed him up against the wall, glaring at her. "Hey, what they hell?! What's your problem.." he glanced over at the sleeping man, starting to go quiet. "..Stalker." he whispered. "Who's that guy, anyway?" he grumbled softly, looking back at her. "I'm sending you to a mental institution..." he muttered softly, rolling his eyes.
( Slash-GNR )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 6th, 2017, 10:37 PM
Sasuke smiles " isn't it obvious " he smiles darkly " your orders are to take over the moonlight gang and kill each and every one of them!!" He says laughing darkly " and I will help you with it as the new leader of this mafia I will not accept weakness or mercy towards the enemy" he says as he begins to walk up to them all " is this understood if you run you die if you go against me you die but if you complete a order or do something worthy you'll be rewarded greatly of course for a total of three days " he says looking at them all

Sano nods slowly as he looks at sasuke then at farel " ..... as you wish" he says with many others

Winter wakes up a bit yawning loudly " that was a good nap " he says getting up his white shirt was open which showed his many scars and powerful muscles he also wore louse pants as well. He begins to stretch a bit before turning away until he felt.... someone watching him he begins to look around

Slash-GNR
April 6th, 2017, 10:38 PM
He winced slightly as she pushed him up against the wall, glaring at her. "Hey, what they hell?! What's your problem.." he glanced over at the sleeping man, starting to go quiet. "..Stalker." he whispered. "Who's that guy, anyway?" he grumbled softly, looking back at her. "I'm sending you to a mental institution..." he muttered softly, rolling his eyes.
( Slash-GNR )

(xD my brother threatens to send me to a mental hospital and some of my friends to haha)

Ronan made a light growling noise. "You won't be sending me anywhere unless you shut up," she said as she turned her head at the sleeping man. She then turned back to Bruss and shrugged. "I don't know... and I'm not a stalker per say... I just like to observe people is all," she said. Ronan then twist her body around to move Bruss behind the curtains to hide. "Shh," she hissed. However, she peaked around the fabric and saw the man with the ripped shirt. She could feel her face begin to burn.

rubinaito
April 6th, 2017, 10:41 PM
Adriana raised an eyebrow. "That is a little extreme, sir, with all due respect. I love killing as much as the next gang member, but I know for a fact that some Moonlight gang members have family." Her voice didn't betray any emotion. "As an orphan myself, Sir, I would like to request that the members with children are allowed to go free, with some injuries of course. It will also aide us, since they can inform everyone of our new laws."

Spikes
April 6th, 2017, 10:43 PM
He'd begun to watch the man again, seeing him wake up. "Oh, great. Look what you've done, now he-" he let out a small outburst before being pulled behind the curtains, scowling at Ronan. "You... if he finds us, you take the blame, creep." he hissed under his breath, staying as still as possible.
( Slash-GNR Sasukewolf (madness) )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 6th, 2017, 10:45 PM
Sasuke smiles " hmmm no make them slaves they'll be useful that way or he'll make them one of us remember the younger they are the more powerful they can be with the right training of course " he laughs softly " but the parents die no mercy no one old left behind is this clear?"

Winter tilts his head " must be my imagination " he says in a husky British voice as he begins to walk towards the kitchen and look into the fridge

rubinaito
April 6th, 2017, 10:48 PM
Adriana glared. "Crystal" She said coldly.

Slash-GNR
April 6th, 2017, 10:48 PM
Sasuke smiles " hmmm no make them slaves they'll be useful that way or he'll make them one of us remember the younger they are the more powerful they can be with the right training of course " he laughs softly " but the parents die no mercy no one old left behind is this clear?"

Winter tilts his head " must be my imagination " he says in a husky British voice as he begins to walk towards the kitchen and look into the fridge

(@Jazz)

"I'm no more of a creep than you," she shot back as she let him go. "Now get out of here princess and let the real men do the work," she said as she glared at Bruss. She then gently pulled back the curtains and darted behind the wall of the entry way to the kitchen. She then snuck up upon the white haired man and wrapped her arms around him and put her knife to his throat. "Hello," she said simply in a creepy spine tingling tone.

Spikes
April 6th, 2017, 10:51 PM
The shorter man growled at her, also making his way out of the curtains. "Want to watch him make breakfast too, huh? Think he'll serve you something?" he poked his tongue out at her, watching her walk in. "Whatever..." he muttered to himself, turning into his "wolf" form. If anything went wrong, maybe he could pass as a strange... Stray dog of sorts. He padded through the hallway, crouching down and watching Ronan sneak up on him.
( Sasukewolf (madness) Slash-GNR )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 6th, 2017, 11:00 PM
Sasuke smiles " and that is?"

Winter laughs softly " I knew it" he snaps his fingers and many flouting swords, guns and knives were pointing at her each dangerously close to her " you do know that I'm one of the Guardians right? "
By the way Guardians are the most strongest of warriors that are willing to put down they're live for they're leader but each are always ready for a fight :3 )

Slash-GNR
April 6th, 2017, 11:03 PM

Winter laughs softly " I knew it" he snaps his fingers and many flouting swords, guns and knives were pointing at her each dangerously close to her " you do know that I'm one of the Guardians right? "
By the way Guardians are the most strongest of warriors that are willing to put down they're live for they're leader but each are always ready for a fight :3 )

Ronan gasped slightly as the weapons faced her. "Hmm, I guess I should be smarter next time..." she said as she slowly let her knife down. "I put mine away and you put yours away," she said as she looked around at the weapons surrounding her. She could use her power, but what good would it do?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 6th, 2017, 11:06 PM
Winter smiles as he snaps his fingers " smart girl now tell your friend to come in here as well I'm feeling good today so I'll make y'all something good " he says as he begins to just take out stuff from the fridge " don't worry about poison or anything I'm more of a hands on killer you know?"

Spikes
April 6th, 2017, 11:07 PM
You idiot, Ronan... he thought to himself. Stupid, stupid, stupid! he padded to the kitchen entrance, eyeing up the two from his position below. With a sniff, he could smell a few delicious goodies in this guy's house... Wait. That wasn't what he was supposed to be focusing on! He was supposed to be watching Ronan fail, which was quite often in his opinion.

Slash-GNR
April 6th, 2017, 11:09 PM
Winter smiles as he snaps his fingers " smart girl now tell your friend to come in here as well I'm feeling good today so I'll make y'all something good " he says as he begins to just take out stuff from the fridge " don't worry about poison or anything I'm more of a hands on killer you know?"

Ronan rolled her eyes, "He isn't my friend... just a useless piece of trash that followed me and ruined my plans," she growled as she motioned for Bruss to come forward. "Hmm, yeah I know... understand," she said as she walked over to the countertop and sat upon it, then she laid her body down across it to look up at the celine.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 6th, 2017, 11:12 PM
Winter laughs softly as he suddenly begins to cut things up " so tell me did your leader send you two to kill me or were you two just like seeing me sleep " he says playfully

Spikes
April 6th, 2017, 11:15 PM
The now dog-creature growled at her as he made his way into the kitchen, waiting by the man's feet and watching him cook with suspicion. She had a lot of nerve, and there was no way he was going to let this stranger poison his food. No, not just a stranger... A guardian of their opposing gang. His gaze was icy cold, filled with apprehension and a hint of anger as he looked up at this stranger.

Slash-GNR
April 6th, 2017, 11:15 PM
Winter laughs softly as he suddenly begins to cut things up " so tell me did your leader send you two to kill me or were you two just like seeing me sleep " he says playfully

Ronan blinked at his question. "No one ordered me. I saw a ladder, I climbed it. You were in bed, and I wanted to watch you. everything was going well until stupid over here came in getting into things he shouldn't be," she hissed at Bruss. "I was enjoying my observations of you, but he interrupted," she growled.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 6th, 2017, 11:25 PM
Winter laughs softly " oh I see many have told me that I am good looking didn't think it was true " he says as he finished up and puts two plates of bacon and eggs with some pancakes at the side " eat up my enemies "

Slash-GNR
April 6th, 2017, 11:26 PM
Winter laughs softly " oh I see many have told me that I am good looking didn't think it was true " he says as he finished up and puts two plates of bacon and eggs with some pancakes at the side " eat up my enemies "

Ronan sat up and in the process she hit her head on the cabinet above. She growled as she held her head, "Now I didn't say you were good looking," she said as she got up and sat at the table. She then poked her eggs with a fork. "You sure you aren't trying to kill me?" she asked tilting her head.

Spikes
April 6th, 2017, 11:28 PM
Had he poisoned the food? Bruss didn't get a close enough look to check. He was hungry, anyways, and licked his chops, quite eager for some food. His tail wagged ever-so slightly, though it stopped as he noticed that the man had put the food on a table. He barked at the man, ears flattened and stared until the food was moved for him.

Slash-GNR
April 6th, 2017, 11:30 PM
Had he poisoned the food? Bruss didn't get a close enough look to check. He was hungry, anyways, and licked his chops, quite eager for some food. His tail wagged ever-so slightly, though it stopped as he noticed that the man had put the food on a table. He barked at the man, ears flattened and stared until the food was moved for him.

"I hope you choke on that food," Ronan said as she chuckled and shoveled some food into her mouth. She had a throbbing sensation on her forehead from where she hit it. "Go on, choke on it.." she dared bruss.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 6th, 2017, 11:33 PM
Winter laughs softly as he moves the food towards him " don't worry I'm not trying to kill you guys besides I think using poison is something weak people do "

Spikes
April 6th, 2017, 11:36 PM
Bruss bared his fangs at Ronan, before looking down at the food offered to him. Inadvertently, his tail wagged, and he began to gobble up the food in front. He was making quite a mess, but this guy was their enemy, anyway. By the time he'd gotten the plate, it was almost clear, and he licked up the scraps, sighing happily as he lied down and rested his head atop his paws.
( Slash-GNR Sasukewolf (madness)

Slash-GNR
April 6th, 2017, 11:38 PM
Bruss bared his fangs at Ronan, before looking down at the food offered to him. Inadvertently, his tail wagged, and he began to gobble up the food in front. He was making quite a mess, but this guy was their enemy, anyway. By the time he'd gotten the plate, it was almost clear, and he licked up the scraps, sighing happily as he lied down and rested his head atop his paws.
( Slash-GNR Sasukewolf (madness)

Ronan frowned as she finished up. "Aww man... he didn't choke, and I prefer to kill others slowly depending on how much I hate them," she said giving Bruss a sideways glance... "So, you live here by yourself?" she asked Winter.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 6th, 2017, 11:55 PM
Winter smiles " yep I do but today I'm on break for a while but I'm leaving soon to meet a old friend would you two like to come with?"

Spikes
April 6th, 2017, 11:58 PM
Bruss nipped at Ronan's leg, growling at her still. He looked up at Winter, ears pricked. He was pretty interested in the invitation, though what if it was a trap? The food wasn't... Oh, what the hell. He seemed alright enough. Bruss sat up, waiting for Winter to get going. Hopefully Ronan would disagree so that he wouldn't have to put up with her...

Wolvesregion
April 7th, 2017, 05:33 AM
She was now outside, rats trying to avoid her lightning which was now just striking the ground. She smiled every time she hit a rat, watching it fall dead to the ground. "Ugh, so bored..." She said around for something really amusing to do.

Slash-GNR
April 7th, 2017, 07:00 AM
Winter smiles " yep I do but today I'm on break for a while but I'm leaving soon to meet a old friend would you two like to come with?"

Ronan shrugged, "Might as well. I have nothing better to do," she said.

rubinaito
April 7th, 2017, 08:27 AM

Adriana rolled her eyes. "You're so dense." She scoffed. "It means Crystal Clear, oh great leader." She said sarcastically.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 7th, 2017, 08:32 AM
Winter smiles " okay follow me" he says as he begins to open the door for them to go through first

Sasuke laughs softly " I am a killer I don't do jokes " he says as he just begins to walk away

Spikes
April 7th, 2017, 08:37 AM
Bruss shifted back into his human form, making his way to the door. "Try anything and you're dead meat. Got it? None of that guardian bull means nothing if it's two against one..." he glanced over at Ronan, gesturing towards the door with an open hand. "Ladies first." he worded scathingly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 7th, 2017, 08:41 AM
Winter smiles " actually I've fought against 20 people at once and look at me now alive and kicking so I could easily take you two on but don't worry I'm just going to meet with someone you two may know well "

Slash-GNR
April 7th, 2017, 08:58 AM
Winter smiles " actually I've fought against 20 people at once and look at me now alive and kicking so I could easily take you two on but don't worry I'm just going to meet with someone you two may know well "

Ronan chuckled, "Are you talking about yourself Bruss?" she asked referring to the ladies first. She then looked at Winter. "And who might that be?" she asked tilting her head.

Spikes
April 7th, 2017, 09:03 AM
"Shove off." he growled at Ronan. "Yeah. Who's this? Is it your boyfriend?" he cooed, rolling his eyes. "I don't know none of your "friends" and I don't plan on knowing 'em, stranger." he sighed softly, crossing his arms. "20 people... No one likes a show-off..." Bruss couldn't help but be a little impressed, though.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 7th, 2017, 09:56 AM
Winter laughs softly " I'm just stating facts it's one of the many reasons why they made me a Guardian" he says with a smile " and this guy is not my lover but he is your new leader and a old friend of mine"

Teggy
April 7th, 2017, 10:00 AM
Raina sat on a stool starring blankly at nothing. Her hair covered her left eye and her mouth covered by the black clothing she always wore. A dagger rested in her hands not being used.

Slash-GNR
April 7th, 2017, 10:08 AM
Ronan laughed, "Aww did I hurt the puppy's feelings?" she asked as she walked next to Winter. She then made a gaging noise at the word "lover". She didn't really like anything with love in it. "Hmm, Sasuke isn't it?" she asked as she pulled out her knife and flipped it a few times in her hand.

Spikes
April 7th, 2017, 10:12 AM
"No way... The boss? What are you gonna do to him?" he gulped slightly, squinting. "I'll get in so much trouble if he sees me with you. Actually no, I'll be good... I can blame Ronan." he shot a quick glance at her. "What makes you think you can do anything, anyway? You brag, but... You're not as strong as him." he huffed.

Teggy
April 7th, 2017, 10:47 AM
anyone wanna interact with meh... I is lonley ;-;)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 7th, 2017, 11:06 AM
Winter smiles " I know but I am one of his spies which is one of the reasons you two aren't dead by now because I'm a part of your mafia im just undercover " he says as he begins to walk downstairs " also keep it down others will try to kill you "

Spikes
April 7th, 2017, 11:36 AM
"Wait, what? A spy?" he eyed Winter suspiciously. "How come I don't know you? I'm pretty high up in those parts..." he grumbled. Was Sasuke not telling him something, or was this stranger lying to him? He preferred the latter. He followed the man downstairs, tailing him like a lost puppy. "The others can try." he muttered, but still kept his voice down.

Slash-GNR
April 7th, 2017, 12:16 PM
Winter smiles " I know but I am one of his spies which is one of the reasons you two aren't dead by now because I'm a part of your mafia im just undercover " he says as he begins to walk downstairs " also keep it down others will try to kill you "

Ronan kicked Bruss. "Shut up," she said as she continued to walk down with Winter. She then looked at herself in her knife. "man, I need to sharpen and clean this thing," she said as she sighed.

Teggy
April 7th, 2017, 03:00 PM
oh my god... IT PUT A WEEnKING FACE XD i just saw that and was like... ''oh no...'' if yall say that and thought it bad my appoligizes X3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 7th, 2017, 03:15 PM
Winter smiles " Sasuke is a man of many secrets even if I knew him longer than you two he still is just a mystery to him I don't really know anything about him his past is blank his power is something I have never seen but I have a feeling.... that he's more then a strong guy "

Slash-GNR
April 7th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Winter smiles " Sasuke is a man of many secrets even if I knew him longer than you two he still is just a mystery to him I don't really know anything about him his past is blank his power is something I have never seen but I have a feeling.... that he's more then a strong guy "

"What do you mean?" Ronan asked as she looked up as she glared at the path in front of her. She yawned in the process and blinked awaiting a response.

(Don't forget Hybrid Carnival)

Wolvesregion
April 7th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Feral looked at Sano, observing him with her good eye. Lighting was in the sky, even though it was a fairly clear day. She crossed her arms, here bad eye burning with pain like usual. She put a hand to it, closing the eye. Making a slight whimpering noise.

Spikes
April 7th, 2017, 04:23 PM
"Watch it." he snarled as Ronan kicked him, making sure to trail closer to Winter to avoid having to travel closer to her. "Secrets alright..." he trailed off, looking off to the side. His gaze slowly made its way to Winter again, and it took him a while to realise how long he'd been looking. Crap! He was a little bewildered himself, and couldn't look away for the time being.

Stario&Co.
April 7th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Name: Inira Smith
Looks: She looks similar to this (http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/basquash/images/c/cf/Sieppaa.JPG/revision/latest?cb=20130123111357)
Personality: Inira tries to be as positive as she can be. She's nice to all over her fellow members, and very optimistic
Powers: she can bend water to her will. Basically a water bender from avatar only way cooler x3
Mafia you're in: Moonlight
Role: Warrior
Dies or not: I don't really know yet, but for now no
If so how do you want to die: if she does die, saving someone she loves
Background ( operational): Inira was born in the mafia. She's never had anyone else.
Any tattoos?: a humming bird just above her chest, and a wave on her shoulder
Love interest: Could somebody possibly be a love interest for her?
Other: Nothing really
Questions

rubinaito
April 7th, 2017, 05:47 PM
Winter smiles " okay follow me" he says as he begins to open the door for them to go through first

Sasuke laughs softly " I am a killer I don't do jokes " he says as he just begins to walk away

Adriana rolled her eyes, following Sasuke. "It isn't a joke either." She sneered to him. "You really aren't that smart, are you?" She shoved him gently, but she was smiling in good humor. "Well, at least this mafia has a good leader now." She hummed thoughtfully.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 7th, 2017, 08:55 PM
Winter laughs softly " I know you're staring boy if you want me just ask " he winks at him as he begins to head outside he looks around " that's good no one is here"

Sasuke laughs softly " I'm smart when I kill daring besides my little fox at least you all will be doing something productive instead of all this kind stuff "

rubinaito
April 7th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Adriana snorted. "Fox, huh? Haven't heard that nickname in years." She suddenly spun around, aiming her gun right at a shadow behind her. They were holding a knife, aiming for Sasuke. With a sneer, she fired and the shot blasted through their head and the bullet fell to the ground, smoking and coated in blood. The person crumbled to the floor, and Adriana put her gun away and continued walking with Sasuke.

Spikes
April 7th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Bruss looked away, stammering as he was flustered. "I just- No- ugh...I'm not." he grumbled, trying to hide his now red face from Winter by turning his head away. "You can't just go around thinking people like you... I didn't mean to stare. It was an accident." he rambled on, looking for a good excuse.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 7th, 2017, 09:10 PM
Sasuke smiles " ohh good job mind if I use the body but.. " he puts his finger against his mouth in a shh motion " don't tell anyone about this " he says as he begins to walk over to the body " tell me what do you think I am ? What is my power to you?"

Winter laughs softly " I can't help it when you were staring at me like that and I don't even have a shirt to cover my chest " he jokingly covers his chest " eyes up here boy" he winks at him again as he laughs softly and continues walking off

Wolvesregion
April 7th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Feral looked at Sano, observing him with her good eye. Lighting was in the sky, even though it was a fairly clear day. She crossed her arms, here bad eye burning with pain like usual. She put a hand to it, closing the eye. Making a slight whimpering noise.

rubinaito
April 7th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Adriana tilted her head, red curls falling down the side of her face. "I don't know, really. I would guess a power that grants you stealth so you can kill your victims easier."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 7th, 2017, 10:43 PM
Sano eyes glowed softly as he looks at her " ... does it hurt?"

Sasuke laughs softly " nope you're dead wrong " he says with a wave of his hand shadows begins to consume the body loud breaking and flesh tearing noises can be heard " try again "

rubinaito
April 7th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Adriana shrugged. "I just want to know, I was never good at guessing games." She said. She watched with interest, smiling slightly. "Plus, I... Don't have a special power of my own. I'm normal." She looked up at Sasuke, and extended a hand. "Say, would you like to be my brother?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 7th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Sasuke smiles " brother you say ... hmmm it is a good deal but I don't you'll... like it I use my kin for my sick little games but how about First Lady I am a handsome man and to others you are considered to be a beautiful lady but if you say yes not only will you know my power but my weakness as well..." he laughs softly " are you willing to keep a secret?"

Spikes
April 7th, 2017, 10:57 PM
"I don't care about your chest..." he muttered, looking back up at him. "If I shift, will you stop complaining about that?" he glanced at Winter's chest, but soon corrected its direction by looking back into his eyes again. "Stop making such ludicrous claims."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 7th, 2017, 10:59 PM
Winter smiles " can't help it I'm just being little ol me " he says as he begins to walk into a dark alley

rubinaito
April 7th, 2017, 11:07 PM
Sasuke smiles " brother you say ... hmmm it is a good deal but I don't you'll... like it I use my kin for my sick little games but how about First Lady I am a handsome man and to others you are considered to be a beautiful lady but if you say yes not only will you know my power but my weakness as well..." he laughs softly " are you willing to keep a secret?"

Adriana raised an eyebrow with a smile. "Well, I never told anyone else I had no powers. Didn't tell a soul that our old leader was diagnosed with lung-cancer the day before you killed him. I am pretty sure I can keep a secret, Sasuke."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 7th, 2017, 11:11 PM
Sasuke smiles " even more of a reason to let me lead this maifa with pride " he laughs softly " if you tell a soul you will die my little one or should I say daughter just shake my hand and I'll tell you what my power is all you have to do-" he holds out a knife " is stab me in the chest "

rubinaito
April 7th, 2017, 11:14 PM
Adriana shook his hand, and took the knife. She spun Sasuke's knife, studying it. "Hm, pretty solid steel." She commented. "Nice brass handle, but that means the blade will snap off easier than others." She balanced it for a moment, before plunging the blade into Sasuke's chest without holding back.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 7th, 2017, 11:19 PM
Sasuke coughs up some blood but he just laughs softly as he grabs the knife and pulls it out as if it was nothing and his wound healed up as if nothing ever happened to him " I'm immortal I can't die nor get injured and one might say I'm the immortal of darkness " he smiles as he licks the blood off his lips

rubinaito
April 7th, 2017, 11:31 PM
"Cool." Adriana commented. "How long have you been alive?"

(Nothing surprises Adri these days XD)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 7th, 2017, 11:33 PM
Nooo!! XD) Sasuke thinks for a bit " i am currently ....78 years old but for the 30 years of my life was sent believing I was going to die so one might say only a few years ago I've actually been living "

rubinaito
April 7th, 2017, 11:35 PM
"Interesting." Adriana commented, and began fidgeting with her knife. "Well, it's time to go back. Wonder how Sano's doing..." She wandered off, lost in thought.

Stario&Co.
April 7th, 2017, 11:59 PM
Name: Inira Smith
Looks: She looks similar to this (http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/basquash/images/c/cf/Sieppaa.JPG/revision/latest?cb=20130123111357)
Personality: Inira tries to be as positive as she can be. She's nice to all over her fellow members, and very optimistic
Powers: she can bend water to her will. Basically a water bender from avatar only way cooler x3
Dies or not: I don't really know yet, but for now no
If so how do you want to die: if she does die, saving someone she loves
Background ( operational): Inira was born in the mafia. She's never had anyone else.
Any tattoos?: a humming bird just above her chest, and a wave on her shoulder
Love interest: Could somebody possibly be a love interest for her?
Other: Nothing really
Questions

Actually, I'm going to change her to healer instead

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 8th, 2017, 12:18 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed " ... why are you wondering about him "

Wolvesregion
April 8th, 2017, 08:02 AM
:hug:Sano eyes glowed softly as he looks at her " ... does it hurt?"

Sasuke laughs softly " nope you're dead wrong " he says with a wave of his hand shadows begins to consume the body loud breaking and flesh tearing noises can be heard " try again "

it always hurts. Sh throught looking away from Sano. She didn't want him thinking she was weak, but she couldn't help letting out a small whimper everyone once and a while. "N-no." She lied.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 8th, 2017, 09:24 AM
Sano smiles softly as he stands up " lies " he says as he begins to pull some pills out of his pocket " here these should help with the pain "

Wolvesregion
April 8th, 2017, 09:31 AM
She look at the pills, turning away she huffed. "I don't need them." Her bad eye was hurting. I've never had to use Medicine before. I don't need it now. She convinced herself. Lightning engulfed her and fast as well, lightning, she was sitting somewhere else, but was still in sight of Sano.

Spikes
April 8th, 2017, 09:33 AM
Winter smiles " can't help it I'm just being little ol me " he says as he begins to walk into a dark alley
( Slash-GNR Where u at, bruv? ;^; )
Bruss followed into the dark alleyway... Which was a pretty bad idea considering he'd only known this man for a short amount of time. "..This wouldn't be a problem if you didn't think so highly of yourself..." this guy wasn't making him angry, which made Bruss feel confused and insecure about his position here.

rubinaito
April 8th, 2017, 09:41 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed " ... why are you wondering about him "

"Huh?" Adriana stopped,, and didn't turn to let Sasuke see her pink cheeks. "No-nothing in particular." She chuckled quietly, biting her lip and hurrying off. She rushed back into the main room where Sano was. "Hey." She twirled some of her hair around a finger briefly, sitting next to him. "What's up?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 8th, 2017, 09:58 AM
Sano nods slowly as he sees Adriana he smiles at her " nothing much seems like someone is being stubborn again " he says as Sasuke walks up to them he was glaring at Sano

rubinaito
April 8th, 2017, 10:01 AM
"Who is it?" She stuck her tongue out playfully at Sano, not noticing Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 8th, 2017, 11:18 AM
"Who is it?" She stuck her tongue out playfully at Sano, not noticing Sasuke.
He smiles " farel she's feeling pain again and she won't take the pills I offered her" Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as he now begins to growl

rubinaito
April 8th, 2017, 11:19 AM
Adriana huffed. "That girl needs to- Oh, hey Sasuke." She blinked at Sasuke.

Spikes
April 8th, 2017, 11:20 AM
( Slash-GNR Where u at, bruv? ;^; )
Bruss followed into the dark alleyway... Which was a pretty bad idea considering he'd only known this man for a short amount of time. "..This wouldn't be a problem if you didn't think so highly of yourself..." this guy wasn't making him angry, which made Bruss feel confused and insecure about his position here.
( Sasukewolf (madness) *Dances* )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 8th, 2017, 11:34 AM
Winter laughs softly " I'm stating what others had to me I'm just being me" he says as he continues to walk then he stops and just begins to sit down in a box " now we wait "

Sasuke huffs " Adriana come with me I need you to help me with some business "
( how would y'all feel about a mythical creature rider rp with races and farms or just simple fantasy rp but with mythical creatures that are like horses but some can fly, run fast, dig or simply help with farm, or any other jobs like construction )

Spikes
April 8th, 2017, 11:37 AM
Winter laughs softly " I'm stating what others had to me I'm just being me" he says as he continues to walk then he stops and just begins to sit down in a box " now we wait "

Sasuke huffs " Adriana come with me I need you to help me with some business "
( how would y'all feel about a mythical creature rider rp with races and farms or just simple fantasy rp but with mythical creatures that are like horses but some can fly, run fast, dig or simply help with farm, or any other jobs like construction )
(Sounds rad man, count me in)
He followed after Winter some more, less apprehensive than before. He sat beside Winter, crossing his legs on the pavement. "What... Here? Specifically? Alright..."

Slash-GNR
April 8th, 2017, 11:41 AM
( Sasukewolf (madness) *Dances* )

Ronan felt some jealousy build up in her as Winter flirted with Bruss. She knitted her eyebrows together, but she walked along. "Can't wait to see Sasuke. At least I will be able to see someone with enough brain," she said as she muttered in the back of the group. She then closed her eyes and unlocked her power. She then opened them back up to see a different room. It wasn't the dark tunnel, no, it was a living room with a father, mother, and daughter. It wasn't fancy, it was more low life, but the little girl didn't seem to mind as she played with her woven dog toy that she had found on the street. Ronan smiled at this. None of the others could see this vision unless she went into their minds. She continued to walk as she watched the little girl play around and jump into her father's lap. That little girl was her... it took place in a time that she wouldn't dare be like this. A time when she was kind and caring... was that still in her? (Sorry back xD And that sounds cool)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 8th, 2017, 11:51 AM
I shall make it!!) winter smiles " yep he doesn't like the see me in the open and I don't want to die just yet so I follow his orders and wait" he says calmly

Slash-GNR
April 8th, 2017, 11:53 AM
I shall make it!!) winter smiles " yep he doesn't like the see me in the open and I don't want to die just yet so I follow his orders and wait" he says calmly

"So you live in fear of him correct?" she asked as her vision began to fade. She frowned as she walked over and sat by Winter and looked up at him. She stared intently at him wondering if she could see into his mind without having to touch him.

Spikes
April 8th, 2017, 11:58 AM
Bruss glared at Ronan slightly. Maybe she'd noticed that he was starting to take a liking to this stranger and wanted to ruin his chances for sport. "..He wouldn't kill you, would he? What have you done wrong?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 8th, 2017, 12:06 PM
Winter smiles " who wouldn't be scared of that man no one knows about him and yet he's killed many.... and I know he will end me if I did something wrong but I didn't so don't worry ..." he begins to look away now

Spikes
April 8th, 2017, 12:29 PM
"I guess you're right..." he huffed, leaning against the wall. He'd lean on Winter, if he were to be perfectly honest, if Ronan wasn't there to mock him for it. "Did we really have to go to a dark alleyway? Really notorious spot." he sniffed slightly, recoiling as he caught a bad smell.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 8th, 2017, 12:34 PM
Winter smiles " yep this is where I first met him and the first time I've felt such... fear "

Slash-GNR
April 8th, 2017, 12:42 PM
Winter smiles " yep this is where I first met him and the first time I've felt such... fear "

"Hmm, if you don't mind... could I enter your mind?" she asked tilting her head.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 8th, 2017, 12:44 PM
Winter eyes glowed softly " ... sorry I I can't let you do that I have many secrets and I don't want them to be known " he says smiling kindly at her

Spikes
April 8th, 2017, 12:44 PM
"What the... What sort of creep asks a question like that!" He knew of her power, and understood what she was going to do if he agreed. "Stop being so weird. First you stalk him, now you want to get all up in his mind. It's weird. I'm gonna chuck up."

Slash-GNR
April 8th, 2017, 01:08 PM
"Ah, I will figure them out soon enough," she said as she looked towards Bruss. "Sorry I have a power that isn't useless," she said as she got up and walked over to the corner and sat up against the wall. "Go fall in a hole Bruss...." she said. Ronan was now upset. She couldn't help being weird.... even though some thought her creepy. She wasn't stalking him... she just liked to observe things to learn, and she wasn't trying to be creepy... she just wanted to see the pain Winter felt. What was wrong with that?

Wolvesregion
April 8th, 2017, 01:11 PM
Sano nods slowly as he sees Adriana he smiles at her " nothing much seems like someone is being stubborn again " he says as Sasuke walks up to them he was glaring at Sano
"Shut up." She muttered to Sano and looked at the ground. Her eye hurt like hell, but she didn't dare touch it.

Wolvesregion
April 8th, 2017, 05:01 PM
stubborn, She is.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 9th, 2017, 02:35 PM
Sano laughs softly " well I gotta go see yea" he says as he begins to walk away

Winter eyes glowed dangerously as he smiles softly " yea but not now I don't want Sasuke knowing my-" a dark voice was heard " too late" it says as a shadow hand begins to push winter hard against the wall. Winter growls a bit as Sasuke comes out of the wall in shadow form " may I ask why these two are with you?" He says in a dark angry voice

rubinaito
April 9th, 2017, 02:36 PM

Winter eyes glowed dangerously as he smiles softly " yea but not now I don't want Sasuke knowing my-" a dark voice was heard " too late" it says as a shadow hand begins to push winter hard against the wall. Winter growls a bit as Sasuke comes out of the wall in shadow form " may I ask why these two are with you?" He says in a dark angry voice
Adriana watched from a distance.

Spikes
April 9th, 2017, 07:49 PM
Bruss shot an angry look towards Ronan at her remark, though he didn't have any words to throw back at her besides, "It's not useless!" he grumbled to himself afterwards, looking away from them both. He didn't hear what Winter was saying for the most part, but definitely heard Sasuke come in. He froze entirely, not wanting to look at his boss, seeing as he didn't seem to be in... The best of moods.

Wolvesregion
April 9th, 2017, 07:54 PM

"Wait." She muttered to Sano. "Where do you think your going?" She asked him, let letting her voice crack from the pain of her eye.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 9th, 2017, 09:24 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as winter spoke " they thought I was with them.... and they try to kill me but don't worry no-" Sasuke growls as he smashes him against the wall hard causing winter to gasp in pain " silence!" He looks at bruss " is this true you tried to kill this man in enemy territory?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 9th, 2017, 09:25 PM
"Wait." She muttered to Sano. "Where do you think your going?" She asked him, let letting her voice crack from the pain of her eye.
Sano smiles " I'm going to get something sweet to sneak these pills into so you can eat it maybe that would help?"

Spikes
April 9th, 2017, 09:29 PM
Bruss remained silent, looking down. He didn't respond for at least a minute, not daring to look up, yet. When he finally responded, he looked back up at him, no longer hesitating. "...Ronan did it." he sounded quite unfazed, surprisingly enough after his refusal to even look at the man, like a child pinning the blame on another.

Wolvesregion
April 9th, 2017, 09:29 PM
Sano smiles " I'm going to get something sweet to sneak these pills into so you can eat it maybe that would help?"
"If I am correct Sasuke gave you a job." She was hungry. "Never mind, I am hungry." She didn't like watching people disobey her leader. But if it involved food she was soooo in! She walked toward Sano. "I'll help find the food, but I won't eat the pills."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 9th, 2017, 09:39 PM
Sano smiles " my job is food I'm going to a guys place to make sure he pays if he doesn't well... you know Sasuke " he says as he begins to walk

Sasuke eyes glowed softly " Ronan ... is this true ?" He says coldly as he lets go of winter who coughs loudly for air on the floor

Wolvesregion
April 9th, 2017, 09:48 PM

Roles
Warriors ( unlimited)
Assassins ( unlimited)
Healers ( unlimited)

Forum
Name
Personality
Powers
Mafia you're in
Role
Dies or not
Any tattoos?
Love interest
Other
Questions

Map
http://data.whicdn.com/images/64474767/large.jpg
Poison
Neither
Loner
Yup
Sano kills him if he will
All I can say is he knows Feral, and she fears him. Every time he's near Farel eye hurts worse than usual. The rest of the story reveals later.
Nupe
Nupe

Farel looked at Sano. "Can I help?"

Slash-GNR
April 10th, 2017, 06:53 AM
Sano smiles " my job is food I'm going to a guys place to make sure he pays if he doesn't well... you know Sasuke " he says as he begins to walk

Sasuke eyes glowed softly " Ronan ... is this true ?" He says coldly as he lets go of winter who coughs loudly for air on the floor

Ronan snapped her head and glared at Bruss. "I wasn't going to kill him. I was just watching him until this idiot came in with such a loud noise. I just wanted to get a little scream from him. I didn't even know who he was!" she said throwing her hands up in the air. She then looked over at Winter who was gasping for air. She wanted to run over to him, but she knew she couldn't at this moment in time.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 11th, 2017, 10:47 AM
Accepted!!) Sano smiles " sure!" He says as he begins to walk

Sasuke nods slowly as winter begins to speak " you see i didn't-" Sasuke kicks him in the stomach " shut up " he says darkly as he kneels down and grabs winters hair " I don't recall ordering you to play games and babysit these two I ordered you to watch and kill and that's the only reason why you're even here " he says coldly as he roughly lets go " Ronan, bruss kick him"

Bella~
April 11th, 2017, 11:14 AM
(is it too late to join?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 11th, 2017, 11:25 AM
(is it too late to join?)
Nope jump right in :3 )

Bella~
April 11th, 2017, 11:27 AM
Name: Dallas Winston (Dally)
Looks: Tall Caucasian male with dark hair and dark eyes
Personality: Rude, snide loves only but a few. Hard to trust
Powers: Has a very good aim, never misses, can have his tatto come alive or turn into a dragon
Dies or not: Dies
If so how do you want to die: Shot
Background ( operational): Both of his parents were murdered at a young age, he raised himself on the streets
Any tattoos?: A dragon tattoo on his right arm
Love interest: Open
Other: Nope

Name: Lilia
Looks:tall Caucasian lady with long wavy red hair and bright blue eyes, very attractive
Personality: Calm and collected
Powers: Manipulation
Role: Warrior, could she maybe be a consort?
Dies or not: Lives
If so how do you want to die: Nope
Background ( operational):mysterious
Love interest: Open
Other: Nope

Slash-GNR
April 11th, 2017, 11:32 AM

Sasuke nods slowly as winter begins to speak " you see i didn't-" Sasuke kicks him in the stomach " shut up " he says darkly as he kneels down and grabs winters hair " I don't recall ordering you to play games and babysit these two I ordered you to watch and kill and that's the only reason why you're even here " he says coldly as he roughly lets go " Ronan, bruss kick him"

Ronan bit her lip as she saw Winter getting beat up. She then looked up at Sasuke and shook her head as her hand trembled, "No, I can't do that sir... i'm sorry," she said as she looked at Winter and entered his head. Not really his brain, she was sending him a message. "It's going to be alright," she said to him through the mind.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 11th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Accepted) Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as he laughs darkly " that wasn't a choice do it or I will " he says coldly as winter coughs a bit in pain he looks at them and nods slowly telling them that they can do it " it's... okay just do it "

Bella~
April 11th, 2017, 12:03 PM
(where should I jump in?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 11th, 2017, 12:21 PM
(where should I jump in?)
Hmm how about trying to calm down Sasuke and since he dies do you want Sasuke to kill him?

Wolvesregion
April 11th, 2017, 03:32 PM

Farel started walking then fell down, holding her hand over her eye. "D-dont!" She whimpered and then the pain ceased.

Maps eyes were glowing with happiness. "I'm watching you Farel, and I love seeing you suffer." He muttered as he began to walk away.

Bella~
April 11th, 2017, 04:36 PM
Hmm how about trying to calm down Sasuke and since he dies do you want Sasuke to kill him?

(Sure xD)

Bella~
April 11th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Dallas scowls and ran over to Sasuke "What is going on here!? Sasuke! Calm down!" His tattoo simmered for a moment and slowly started crawling up his arm "Stop being stupid and calm down!!"

Bella~
April 12th, 2017, 05:54 AM
(BOOP)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 12th, 2017, 06:42 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as he looks at Dallas " oh and what are you going to do about hm how about you punish the guy for me kick him "

Slash-GNR
April 12th, 2017, 07:59 AM
Accepted) Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as he laughs darkly " that wasn't a choice do it or I will " he says coldly as winter coughs a bit in pain he looks at them and nods slowly telling them that they can do it " it's... okay just do it "

Ronan shook her head again as she knelt down near Winter. She then put her arms over him. "No, I can't do that," she said. "And you won't hurt him either," she said looking up at Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 12th, 2017, 09:49 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as he grabs winters face not caring if she was there or not " try -" he begins to stab his fingers into one of winter eyes and begins to pull it out causing winter to yell in pain " me!" He says tearing his right eye out with ease blood spilled everywhere

Slash-GNR
April 12th, 2017, 10:45 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as he grabs winters face not caring if she was there or not " try -" he begins to stab his fingers into one of winter eyes and begins to pull it out causing winter to yell in pain " me!" He says tearing his right eye out with ease blood spilled everywhere

Ronan gritted her teeth as she pulled out her knife and leaped at Sasuke. "No!" she yelled

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 12th, 2017, 11:06 AM
The shadows grab onto her pulling her back and hard against a wall " enough! The punishment has been done disobey me again and he dies is this understood?" He says darkly

Wolvesregion
April 12th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Farel stared at Sano for a moment, then moved closer to him. Closing her left eye, she put her hand to it and stared at the ground. She didn't want to look weak, but her eye.... Its hurt... Don't not now.... She whimpered.

Slash-GNR
April 12th, 2017, 04:51 PM
The shadows grab onto her pulling her back and hard against a wall " enough! The punishment has been done disobey me again and he dies is this understood?" He says darkly

Ronan felt her back and shoulders pop as she was slammed. She knew she would be bruised and hurt for a while, but she gritted her teeth and looked at Sasuke. "Understood..." she responded not wanting Winter to get hurt anymore. "Can I at least take care of him?" she asked her eyes trailing to Winter.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 12th, 2017, 05:03 PM
The shadows roughly let her go " no he leaves now winter you are to report what happened to you just say I suddenly attacked you it'll give them a reason to fight me now go!" Winter nods quickly as he begins to run off

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 12th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Farel stared at Sano for a moment, then moved closer to him. Closing her left eye, she put her hand to it and stared at the ground. She didn't want to look weak, but her eye.... Its hurt... Don't not now.... She whimpered.
Sano eyes glowed a bit as he pets her head " is something wrong ?"

Slash-GNR
April 12th, 2017, 05:06 PM
The shadows roughly let her go " no he leaves now winter you are to report what happened to you just say I suddenly attacked you it'll give them a reason to fight me now go!" Winter nods quickly as he begins to run off

Ronan knitted her eyes together as she fell and hit the ground. "Now what?" she asked Sasuke with some sadness him her tone of voice as she watched Winter leave.

Wolvesregion
April 12th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Sano eyes glowed a bit as he pets her head " is something wrong ?"
"I'm fine." She growled as Map walked closer. "I'll be okay.." She began to walk away.

"Now, now Farel. Wait a minute don't you wanna play?" Maps voice came from the shadows. "Leave me alone!" She yelled and he stepped out. "Why would I do that when I have such defenseless prey to feed on?"

Wolvesregion
April 12th, 2017, 07:59 PM
Bump~

Bella~
April 12th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Dallas grabbed Sasuke by the shoulders and pushed him away "What is wrong with you!!" Spins around and kicks him in the chest once her is down, goes and helps the other to stand*

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 12th, 2017, 09:01 PM
The kick had no effect on the man but he was angry he grabs Dallas's arm and pulls him roughly towards him " you just hit the leader who could easily kill you now " he laughs darkly " you die " he says grabbing him by the neck holding him up high as shadows crawl up his leg

Sano follows her " lies come on tell me what's wrong "

wren
April 12th, 2017, 09:02 PM
The kick had no effect on the man but he was angry he grabs Dallas's arm and pulls him roughly towards him " you just hit the leader who could easily kill you now " he laughs darkly " you die " he says grabbing him by the neck holding him up high as shadows crawl up his leg

I FOUDN YU, I THOUGHT YA DIED.
I feel it's too late to join ]]

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 12th, 2017, 09:05 PM
I FOUDN YU, I THOUGHT YA DIED.
I feel it's too late to join ]]
I live!!!! And no it's not it just started!! Come on in girl!!)

wren
April 12th, 2017, 09:11 PM
I live!!!! And no it's not it just started!! Come on in girl!!)

Forum
Name: Grace
Looks: tbh
Personality: Tbrp
Powers: sees into the furture. Causes pain
Mafia you're in: ehhhh I dunno somebody tell me
Role: Member to be
Dies or not: LIVES
If so how do you want to die: LIVES
Background ( operational): LIVES
Any tattoos?: I wish
Love interest: none atm
Other: LIVE
Questions: LOVE

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 12th, 2017, 09:44 PM
Forum
Name: Grace
Looks: tbh
Personality: Tbrp
Powers: sees into the furture. Causes pain
Mafia you're in: ehhhh I dunno somebody tell me
Role: Member to be
Dies or not: LIVES
If so how do you want to die: LIVES
Background ( operational): LIVES
Any tattoos?: I wish
Love interest: none atm
Other: LIVE
Questions: LOVE
Sasuke is the leader of the wolfblood mafia and leads it with blood on his hands and winter is a part of moonlight he's one of the elite warriors called guardians
:3 would you like to join Sasuke?) also accepted!!)

wren
April 12th, 2017, 09:49 PM
Sasuke is the leader of the wolfblood mafia and leads it with blood on his hands and winter is a part of moonlight he's one of the elite warriors called guardians
:3 would you like to join Sasuke?) also accepted!!)

Yeah of course. )) Grace was a small girl. Not very big in size. Rather in mind. It was her awful past that drove her to join a mafia. She was able to get jobs done and would suffer if she couldn't. She tried to make sasuke happy.

Bella~
April 12th, 2017, 10:21 PM
Dallas struggled and yelled, his Dragon tattoo crawled down his body and tried fighting off the shadows. He yelled and tried to kick Sasuke again

wren
April 12th, 2017, 10:28 PM
Grace heard a scream from down the hall. She tensed but instinctively followed the noise. Than she peered through e door at two bodies meshed together in battle. Something she often saw. Now she stared holding the gun on her waist with her steady hand.

Bella~
April 13th, 2017, 07:01 PM
(Bump)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 13th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Sasuke smiles as the shadows begins to cover the dragon " if you say sorry I'll let you go and you'll live to see a other beautiful day in my town " he smiles darkly as a shadow like monster appears behind him it's smile pure red and crooked it's six eyes burning with bloodlust and sin stares into they're souls looking for weakness and fear " so will you apologize?"

Slash-GNR
April 13th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Dallas grabbed Sasuke by the shoulders and pushed him away "What is wrong with you!!" Spins around and kicks him in the chest once her is down, goes and helps the other to stand*

(sorry, late)

Ronan got up and nodded a thanks to the unknown person.

Bella~
April 13th, 2017, 08:10 PM
He struggled and swing aimlessly in the air. His Dragon began to fight the shadows away. Her yelled "Never! You stupid sipstick!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 13th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Sasuke smiles darkly " disobey the leader-" the shadow like beast begins to growl loudly opening it's mouth " you're punishment is death!" He says darkly ( can I kill him now or later on :3)

Bella~
April 13th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Sasuke smiles darkly " disobey the leader-" the shadow like beast begins to growl loudly opening it's mouth " you're punishment is death!" He says darkly ( can I kill him now or later on :3)

(Now) He struggled harder, his Dragon tattoo trying to break free.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 13th, 2017, 08:29 PM
K!) Sasuke smiles " bye bye little dragon " he says as the shadow breathes out a powerful ray of pure hell fire immediately burning his face off including his body with it he let's go of the body and let's his shadows eat it whole " judgement has passed " he says playfully

Bella~
April 13th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Dallas screeched before dying.

Lilia watched from the top of the building "Man the Wolfblood mafia leader was scary..."

wren
April 13th, 2017, 10:04 PM
K!) Sasuke smiles " bye bye little dragon " he says as the shadow breathes out a powerful ray of pure hell fire immediately burning his face off including his body with it he let's go of the body and let's his shadows eat it whole " judgement has passed " he says playfully
Dallas screeched before dying.

Lilia watched from the top of the building "Man the Wolfblood mafia leader was scary..."

Grace stood.mher gun still shaking in her hand as she held it by her side. She may have been a part of this gang but it felt like a prison. She swallowed hard allowing the sight of Dallas breathing his last breaths now to leave her memories and dissolve ar like many other memories had. She looked at the beast near sasukes side who had finished Dallas off and swallows again much harder than before. "Sasuke..." came the soft voice as she shoved the gun back and out of his sight.meither she was going to say something stupid or kill him... She knew there was no leaving the mafia so she was going to have to kill it to escape

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 14th, 2017, 08:32 AM
Sasuke smiles when he hears grace " oh hello grace do you need anything? " he says completely normal as if what he just did was just a normal thing he begins to walk towards her as his shadow beast disappears

Bella~
April 14th, 2017, 08:51 AM
Lilia watched, not moving from the top of her building. She pulled out her father's a small scraping noise could be hard

wren
April 14th, 2017, 03:58 PM
Sasuke smiles when he hears grace " oh hello grace do you need anything? " he says completely normal as if what he just did was just a normal thing he begins to walk towards her as his shadow beast disappears

Something dumb. No. Shoot him. Her fingers curled around the gun like it wasn't supposed to be there. She grit her teeth with discomfort before she slipped the gun into its holder and crossed her arms over her chest, no matter how hard she could try there as no chance she could actually kill him. "Could you... Teach me how to do that.." she asked looking down at Dallas

wren
April 14th, 2017, 09:50 PM

... Bump

Tundra
April 15th, 2017, 12:28 AM
Sasukewolf (madness)

Am I allowed to have two characters?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 15th, 2017, 11:43 AM
Something dumb. No. Shoot him. Her fingers curled around the gun like it wasn't supposed to be there. She grit her teeth with discomfort before she slipped the gun into its holder and crossed her arms over her chest, no matter how hard she could try there as no chance she could actually kill him. "Could you... Teach me how to do that.." she asked looking down at Dallas
Sasuke smiles " hmmm sure come I'll teach you the power of darkness " he says smiling

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 15th, 2017, 11:43 AM
Sasukewolf (madness)

Am I allowed to have two characters?
Yes you can make as many as you)

wren
April 15th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Sasuke smiles " hmmm sure come I'll teach you the power of darkness " he says smiling

She swallowed hard. Dumb question. She smiled weakly back at him turning to follow him wherever he may be taking her. Perhaps than she could shoot him and end it all... Maybe.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 15th, 2017, 12:40 PM
She swallowed hard. Dumb question. She smiled weakly back at him turning to follow him wherever he may be taking her. Perhaps than she could shoot him and end it all... Maybe.
Sasuke smiles as he holds out his hand " take my hand and you'll see what it takes to control the darkness although I don't think you'll live though it "

wren
April 15th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Sasuke smiles as he holds out his hand " take my hand and you'll see what it takes to control the darkness although I don't think you'll live though it "

"Wait what! No I can't die!" she shrieked pulling herslef backwards.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 15th, 2017, 01:09 PM
"Wait what! No I can't die!" she shrieked pulling herslef backwards.
Sasuke laughs softly " then why do you have to gun I know you wanted to do something to me with that gun what was it hmm?"

wren
April 15th, 2017, 01:18 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " then why do you have to gun I know you wanted to do something to me with that gun what was it hmm?"

Grace bit her lip. He knew. Suddnsly she felt like running. She roommate a husky breath and put her hand on the gun.. "I.. I.."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 15th, 2017, 11:07 PM
Grace bit her lip. He knew. Suddnsly she felt like running. She roommate a husky breath and put her hand on the gun.. "I.. I.."
Sasuke smiles " go ahead shoot " he says dangerously

Wolvesregion
April 16th, 2017, 03:26 PM

"I'd prefer not to." She growled and walked faster.

wren
April 16th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Sasuke smiles " go ahead shoot " he says dangerously

She bit her lip harder until suddnely she drew blood. She pulled out the gun. Pointing it at his forehead. "Maybe I will... You think I won't?" She asked softly. A weak grin worked its way onto her face. "Don't underestimate me.. Because what I was.. is not what I am..." She whispers.

coldheart
April 16th, 2017, 06:25 PM
Forum
Name james "cold"
Age 25
Looks tall, slim, trench coat, blacked out sunglasses, golf cap, a blind eye on his left side.
Personality he is quiet, mysterious, can be quite aggresive.
Powers encridible speed
Mafia you're in moonlight
Role spy
Dies or not: not
Background ( operational) he came from a inner city orphanage.
Any tattoos? No
Love interest yes
Other
Questions

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 16th, 2017, 11:44 PM
Accepted!!) Sasuke smiles darkly " hmm do it then I'm standing still just for you darling come on shoot me " he says in a dark and dangerous voice

wren
April 16th, 2017, 11:54 PM
Accepted!!) Sasuke smiles darkly " hmm do it then I'm standing still just for you darling come on shoot me " he says in a dark and dangerous voice

"Now thats the thing... I can't... I would I certainly would in a heartbeat" she whispers calmly with a smile on her face as she put the gun on his head now. "But, it matters wether or not that would do the trick... Maybe I'm afraid it won't.. Maybe my afraid ill loose you.... " she whispers. "I just don't know.."

coldheart
April 16th, 2017, 11:56 PM
James staggered out onto the open street his trench coat hiding the vast amounts of blood oozing out of the wound in his side. He leant against a brick wall and strapped himself up by applying a piece of rag to the wound then strapping it off with tape. He pulled his trench coat further towards his body, the inside hiding a m16 that was slung over his shoulder. He heard a noise behind him, he reached inside his coat pulling down the hammer on his revolver and slowly pulling it out of its holster turning around to reveal the noise pointing the revolver head high.

coldheart
April 17th, 2017, 03:27 AM
He quickly realised that there was no one there, he pocketed the pistol pushing the hammer back up. Cold staggered up the narrow street watching every dirction paranoid that he was going to be jumped at any second. He looked down at the red blotch that was building up on his left side.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 17th, 2017, 11:19 AM
"Now thats the thing... I can't... I would I certainly would in a heartbeat" she whispers calmly with a smile on her face as she put the gun on his head now. "But, it matters wether or not that would do the trick... Maybe I'm afraid it won't.. Maybe my afraid ill loose you.... " she whispers. "I just don't know.."
Sasuke eyes glowed as he smiles " then let me tell you a little secret " he grabs the gun and aims it on the side of his head " there is a reason why I'm the leader and if you wish it just say shoot and you'll know what that secret is "

Wolvesregion
April 19th, 2017, 09:36 PM
Farel looked at Sano. "Him." She whimpered holding her hand over her eye as Map walked out of the shadows. "Now, now. Don't fall so easily darling. We haven't got a chance to talk." He laughed softly, coldly, so evil like. Like Sasukes laugh. He grabbed Farel, smiling coldly.