PDA

View Full Version : I am the One Who can Truly See All~ (Power rp)

Teggy
April 6th, 2017, 11:50 AM
You walk into a large parlor...
The room (http://houseplansandmore.com/resource_center/images/great-room-011S-0017.jpg) and see a girl eyes that are blue but white...
She is blind... you remembered...
But her fingers flew across a piano with grace and speed not missing a beat...
"How?" you ask someone...
"She can see what we cant..."

You have just arrived at Nazarene School for the Gifted....
You have been brought her because you have an ability...
The school (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ae/Castle_Neuschwanstein.jpg) is an old castle once ruled by a loving king and queen...
There are mysterious around every corner...
Powers waiting to be unlocked...
And a mystery to solve with the blind girl...

I am the blind girl

Form:
Name:
Power: (cannot be op, the only person who is the most powerful is headmaster)
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:
Love interest:

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 6th, 2017, 12:06 PM
Name :: "Pigeon"
Power :: Can detect and interpret vibrations that are impossible for others to identify and cause (weak) vibrations that immitate the sound of different pitches
Appearance :: Perfectly average height with short, white-blond hair and a angular face. Typically wearing black, white, or both.
Personality :: TBRP'd
Other :: She is entirely deaf in her left ear and tone deaf
Love Interest :: Open (leans towards girls)

Teggy
April 6th, 2017, 02:06 PM
Name :: "Pigeon"
Power :: Can detect and interpret vibrations that are impossible for others to identify and cause (weak) vibrations that immitate the sound of different pitches
Appearance :: Perfectly average height with short, white-blond hair and a angular face. Typically wearing black, white, or both.
Personality :: TBRP'd
Other :: She is entirely deaf in her left ear and tone deaf
Love Interest :: Open (leans towards girls)
accepted

aleka!
April 6th, 2017, 03:53 PM
Name: Sam
Power: He can shape shift into animals, but the bigger the animal, it drains his energy quicker. He can also mimic a wide variety of animal calls while human, most of them being bird calls.
Appearance: He's kind of short, with brown hair and brown eyes with hints of hazel.
Personality: TBRP'ed
Other: His favirote animal to shift into is a barn owl, which takes a few hours before he gets pretty drowsy.
Love Interest: Open

CinnamonCookie
April 6th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Name: Tenebris
Power: (cannot be op, the only person who is the most powerful is headmaster): can see through wood and weak metals
Appearance: https://www.google.com/search?q=shy+girl+anime&safe=strict&client=ms-android-att-us&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQiuCw4JDTAhVT0mMKHUN-DbMQ_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=511#safe=strict&tbm=isch&q=shy+girl+anime+reading+book&*&imgrc=HoP96Y8Ct_PamM:
Personality: TBRP
Other: none
Love interest: Sam if its ok with Aleka ☁️

aleka!
April 6th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Power: (cannot be op, the only person who is the most powerful is headmaster): can see through wood and weak metals
Appearance: https://www.google.com/search?q=shy+girl+anime&safe=strict&client=ms-android-att-us&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQiuCw4JDTAhVT0mMKHUN-DbMQ_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=511#safe=strict&tbm=isch&q=shy+girl+anime+reading+book&*&imgrc=HoP96Y8Ct_PamM:
It sounds good

FOXXRR
April 6th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Form:
Name: Charosphel(Ca-rous-fell) Huggin
Power: Can control any inanimate object
Appearance:
Personality: Even though her powers are powerful, only her twin knows about it. She is antisocial and prefers to stay hidden and normal. Dispite these traits, she is a kind and caring person
Other: She dreams of becoming a celist and most of the days she plays the cello
Love interest: none

Form:
Name: Deruvel(Der-roo-fell) Huggin
Power: Can turn any inanimate object to any animal of his choice... however, he is unable to turn animals back to inanimate objects, even his creations.
Appearance:
Personality: Seems to enjoy company, unlike his twin. He is also kind and caring.
Other: He always has a white arctic fox(which he personally named Vex Jr.) near or beside him. Although he is smarter and stronger than his twin, he is colorblind and tone deaf.
Love interest: none
(They are twins)

Teggy
April 6th, 2017, 05:30 PM
all accepted

Teggy
April 6th, 2017, 05:50 PM
[CENTER] name: Skylar Leraina Ellemtya
apperence: she is seen as a pretty and graceful young girl with long wavy brown hair and leaf green eyes that are cloudy looking. She has pale skin and good posture and acts like a princess.
personality: she is well mannered, calm, smart, wise, and mysteriouse. She is seen as young girl who is extreamly powerfull and has a rasor sharp smile and can persuade almost anyone.
power: she was granted the gift to see the past and future and travle in and out of all minds. But these gifts came with a cost, her eyes site and voice and is forced to walk the ends of the earth for eternity, is immortal.
IMPORTANT: she is seen as a school kid, but she is the headmistress and ruler of the place.

Teggy
April 7th, 2017, 08:01 AM
We can start! All your guys students are btw, and my charrie speaks through minds cause she has no voice!)

Teggy
April 7th, 2017, 08:08 AM
Skylar sat on the front steps of the large castle waiting for the new kids to arrive.
Wonder what they can do... Well I already know who they are and what they can do she laughed to herself. She stared blankly ahead no seeing a thing/

|+sari+|
April 7th, 2017, 08:45 AM
The room (http://houseplansandmore.com/resource_center/images/great-room-011S-0017.jpg) and see a girl eyes that are blue but white...

The school (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ae/Castle_Neuschwanstein.jpg) is an old castle once ruled by a loving king and queen...

I am the blind girl

Form:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:
Love interest:

Name: Rose Iris
Power: has heightened senses like an animal's, and has animal like personality. She is also very fast and strong. She is also able to shapeshift into a cat, but only at night and on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Appearance: http://cdnpix.com/show/imgs/690d31406846117128ab16095ddc6ce1.jpg
Persona: is very animal like, and has a mind of an animal. She is shy and quiet, only bubbly and open around her very few friends.
Other: she is blind in her right eye. She was abandoned as a baby.
LI: open

Am I Accepted? ))

Teggy
April 7th, 2017, 09:37 AM
Name: Rose Iris
Power: has heightened senses like an animal's, and has animal like personality. She is also very fast and strong. She is also able to shapeshift into a cat, but only at night and on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Appearance: http://cdnpix.com/show/imgs/690d31406846117128ab16095ddc6ce1.jpg
Persona: is very animal like, and has a mind of an animal. She is shy and quiet, only bubbly and open around her very few friends.
Other: she is blind in her right eye. She was abandoned as a baby.
LI: open

Am I Accepted? ))
yep

aleka!
April 7th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Sam was in Barn Owl form as he landed on a branch in front of the well, very epic looking school. Gosh, I hope this is the right place. He thought, looking down. Well, there was only one person here... Who was that? I'm just going to stay up here until other people arrive.

Teggy
April 7th, 2017, 10:03 PM
Sam was in Barn Owl form as he landed on a branch in front of the well, very epic looking school. Gosh, I hope this is the right place. He thought, looking down. Well, there was only one person here... Who was that? I'm just going to stay up here until other people arrive.
[remember peeps she has no voice, so she talks through minds]
Skylar turned her head to Sam, her blind eyes seeming to know he was there.
'Come down here Sam' Skylar said through his mind.

aleka!
April 7th, 2017, 10:13 PM
[remember peeps she has no voice, so she talks through minds]
Skylar turned her head to Sam, her blind eyes seeming to know he was there.
'Come down here Sam' Skylar said through his mind.
HOLY CRAP..! I SWEAR TO GOD SHE JUST SPOKE TO ME? WHAT THE FRICK?! He thought, shivering a moment. Sam swooped down from the branch, landing on the pavement, shifting back into a person. "Uh, hello.. I don't really know what to say."

Teggy
April 7th, 2017, 10:18 PM
HOLY CRAP..! I SWEAR TO GOD SHE JUST SPOKE TO ME? WHAT THE FRICK?! He thought, shivering a moment. Sam swooped down from the branch, landing on the pavement, shifting back into a person. "Uh, hello.. I don't really know what to say."
Skye gave a soft smile.
'most never do. Forgive me if i startled you. And yes i spoke through your mind. What is this word ''frick'' you thought of?'' she ask staring out into nowhere.

doghouse
April 7th, 2017, 10:26 PM
Name:
Reese Baskin
Female (oops I got confused and had it say non binary)
Can turn into an eagle owl (http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/b3/65/d8/b365d82cfe194c8129450eb74d6ea521.jpg), but it drains her energy a but and she often passes out as she hasn't fully gotten the hang of it yet.
Appearance:
Here (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9f/1d/c5/9f1dc5a5ba6ac4c5c4ba2289afb30fe5.jpg)
Brown hair and eyes the same color as the owl's.
Personality:
Kind, quiet and shy, she prefers the dark to the light, and rarely talks or smiles, and she avoids eye contact when near others. She likes reading and dark quiet places. But mess with her friends and you've got some bad things coming your way.
Other:
Nope
Love interest:
Open

Teggy
April 7th, 2017, 10:28 PM
Name:
Reese Baskin
Can turn into an eagle owl (http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/b3/65/d8/b365d82cfe194c8129450eb74d6ea521.jpg), but it drains her energy a but and she often passes out as she hasn't fully gotten the hang of it yet.
Appearance:
Here (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9f/1d/c5/9f1dc5a5ba6ac4c5c4ba2289afb30fe5.jpg)
Brown hair and eyes the same color as the owl's.
Personality:
Kind, quiet and shy, she prefers the dark to the light, and rarely talks or smiles, and she avoids eye contact when near others. She likes reading and dark quiet places. But mess with her friends and you've got some bad things coming your way.
Other:
Nope
Love interest:
Open
accepted

doghouse
April 7th, 2017, 10:32 PM
(Thanks!)
Reese flew on silent wings into a nearby tree. She'd been in owl form a while, and had passed out when she'd first entered it. Turning back was easier, but she wasn't ready. She loved flying, and rarely did she want to give that up. Below her, she saw the school, hopefully the right one. She also spotted a bit and a girl, and wondered for a moment if she should give them a scar, but she shook her head, deciding not to. Instead, she remained in the tree, watching and listening.

Teggy
April 7th, 2017, 10:36 PM
(Thanks!)
Reese flew on silent wings into a nearby tree. She'd been in owl form a while, and had passed out when she'd first entered it. Turning back was easier, but she wasn't ready. She loved flying, and rarely did she want to give that up. Below her, she saw the school, hopefully the right one. She also spotted a bit and a girl, and wondered for a moment if she should give them a scar, but she shook her head, deciding not to. Instead, she remained in the tree, watching and listening.
'no need to sit there Reese... Come join Sam and I!' Skye said telapathicly. Her cloudy greyish-blue eyes stared right at her though she didnt see'

doghouse
April 7th, 2017, 11:23 PM
'no need to sit there Reese... Come join Sam and I!' Skye said telapathicly. Her cloudy greyish-blue eyes stared right at her though she didnt see'
Reese nearly fell out of the tree from shock, and she let out a faint hoot of alarm. She wasn't sure how the girl had known her name, nor why the girl's voice was in her head, and that made her nervous, so instead if coming down, she stepped from side to side uncertainly, her bright orange eyes glowing. She noticed something wrong with the girl's eyes, but wasn't sure what it was.

aleka!
April 7th, 2017, 11:58 PM
Sam laughed nervously, a bit softly too. He pretty much ignored the 'frick' part. "Uh, not to be rude, but it the person would be weird if they weren't startled, after all, you are speaking through their mind." He looked up to see an Eagle Owl. Well, I can tell it's not a well, regular Eagle Owl, they don't live here. So, are they a shapeshifter like me, or can they only shift to that form? He wondered.

Teggy
April 8th, 2017, 10:01 AM
'some can some cant. Reese here can transform into an owl, others can transform into any owl. Now come here Reese, i promise it us safe, this is where you will be safe... Skye said softly through both minds.
i shall explain myself if you come here hee eyes now staring right ahead into nothing.

doghouse
April 8th, 2017, 11:07 AM
Still wary, the large eagle owl swooped down, landing awkwardly on the ground. She wasn't particularly good at landing on flat surfaces, but honestly, what owl was? Quick as the blink of an eye, she returned to human form, but her eye color didn't change. Quickly she put on her glasses, which were deep in the pocket of her hoodie and looked over the two. She shifted from foot to foot, then took a step forwards. “So, who are you guys?” she asked in a kind of awkward and hushed voice.

Teggy
April 8th, 2017, 11:34 AM
Still wary, the large eagle owl swooped down, landing awkwardly on the ground. She wasn't particularly good at landing on flat surfaces, but honestly, what owl was? Quick as the blink of an eye, she returned to human form, but her eye color didn't change. Quickly she put on her glasses, which were deep in the pocket of her hoodie and looked over the two. She shifted from foot to foot, then took a step forwards. “So, who are you guys?” she asked in a kind of awkward and hushed voice.
i am skye... A the only teacher here.... she said her glassy gaze staring at the castle behind her.

doghouse
April 8th, 2017, 06:11 PM
i am skye... A the only teacher here.... she said her glassy gaze staring at the castle behind her.
Reese was a but but confused, but said nothing at first. She wasn't entirely sure how there could only be one teacher, but she shrugged it off. “Mm. Well, I'm Reese Baskin, and you are?” she said in her heavy Russian accent, more to the boy than Skye, since Skye seemed to already know her name. She started and sat down, realizing how tired she was from the shifting.

aleka!
April 8th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Reese was a but but confused, but said nothing at first. She wasn't entirely sure how there could only be one teacher, but she shrugged it off. “Mm. Well, I'm Reese Baskin, and you are?” she said in her heavy Russian accent, more to the boy than Skye, since Skye seemed to already know her name. She started and sat down, realizing how tired she was from the shifting.
"I'm Sam, and er, nice to meet you." He said. Was I supposed to say my last name? Honestly, you don't really do that whenever you first meet someone, but that just might be me... Sam thought. "Are you tired?" He asked a bit unexpectedly. "I remember when I first started shifting. I got tired easily too."

doghouse
April 8th, 2017, 09:03 PM
"I'm Sam, and er, nice to meet you." He said. Was I supposed to say my last name? Honestly, you don't really do that whenever you first meet someone, but that just might be me... Sam thought. "Are you tired?" He asked a bit unexpectedly. "I remember when I first started shifting. I got tired easily too."
“You, too.” she said, her social awkwardness kicking in again. At his next words she sacred at him for a minute before shaking her head. “I-ai mean, yes, but just a little. Y-you can shift to?” she asked, as she hadn't been here when he'd shifted, and didn't know this about him. Then again, she knew practically nothing about him at all.

Teggy
April 8th, 2017, 09:30 PM
“You, too.” she said, her social awkwardness kicking in again. At his next words she sacred at him for a minute before shaking her head. “I-ai mean, yes, but just a little. Y-you can shift to?” she asked, as she hadn't been here when he'd shifted, and didn't know this about him. Then again, she knew practically nothing about him at all.
'Soon you wont feel tired at all! Ive spent over 2 hundred years on with me and im... never mind'' she said but stopped.
''neer mind about the 200 year thing.'' she laughed without a sound

aleka!
April 8th, 2017, 11:02 PM
"Yeah.. But I can shift into any animal, but I prefer shifting into a Barn Owl. Bigger things, like a tiger, can make me get pretty drowsy." He chuckled, quite awkwardly at the end of the sentence, looking over his shoulder at Skye. Honestly, the way she stared blankly ahead kind of disturbed him. It really shouldn't of, but it just felt kind of weird.

Teggy
April 8th, 2017, 11:16 PM
"Yeah.. But I can shift into any animal, but I prefer shifting into a Barn Owl. Bigger things, like a tiger, can make me get pretty drowsy." He chuckled, quite awkwardly at the end of the sentence, looking over his shoulder at Skye. Honestly, the way she stared blankly ahead kind of disturbed him. It really shouldn't of, but it just felt kind of weird.
'oh... sorry if my staring is wierd... i uh... Im blind...' skye said still staring out into nothing.

FOXXRR
April 9th, 2017, 12:05 AM
Charosphel and Daruvel Huggin both walked slowly towards the school side by side with Vex Jr.(the white arctic fox) following close by. "This is it, a school for... well..." Daruvel tried to say, however he was unsure what to call themselves. "For people like us" Charosphel finished for him. Daruvel looked at his sister and smiled. While he had a small bag that only contained his clothes, his sister brought a huge luggage filled with scores and brought along her cello. Soon they spotted three beings at the porch.

Teggy
April 9th, 2017, 12:09 AM
Charosphel and Daruvel Huggin both walked slowly towards the school side by side with Vex Jr.(the white arctic fox) following close by. "This is it, a school for... well..." Daruvel tried to say, however he was unsure what to call themselves. "For people like us" Charosphel finished for him. Daruvel looked at his sister and smiled. While he had a small bag that only contained his clothes, his sister brought a huge luggage filled with scores and brought along her cello. Soon they spotted three beings at the porch.
'welcome Charoshel and Daruvel. ' skye said telepathically to the two.

FOXXRR
April 9th, 2017, 12:13 AM
'welcome Charoshel and Daruvel. ' skye said telepathically to the two.
Charosphel looked around to find the source of the words, shocked, while Daruvel calmly answered back, "Hello there." He dipped his head towards the person whom he had assumed had talked to him and his sister, and it was a few moments later when he realized the person was blind.

Teggy
April 9th, 2017, 12:17 AM
Charosphel looked around to find the source of the words, shocked, while Daruvel calmly answered back, "Hello there." He dipped his head towards the person whom he had assumed had talked to him and his sister, and it was a few moments later when he realized the person was blind.
Skye looked directly at the two with a smile. ''welcome'' she mouthed with no sound. She hated not having a voice... Maybe these ones can break the... She pushed that aside.
'few more to go...

doghouse
April 9th, 2017, 02:07 AM
“Cool. I can only become an eagle owl, which would be more 'elpful if they lived around 'ere.” she said, still unable to make the "h" sound because it wasn't in her first language, chuckling a bit. Honestly, she wasn't sure where eagle owls lived. She looked up as more people, and to her surprise, an arctic fox, approached.

Teggy
April 9th, 2017, 08:21 AM
if the last three dont show im gonna have to prounouce them as no shows.' she said. shall we all go inside she said standing up gracfully.

aleka!
April 9th, 2017, 01:22 PM
"Ohhhhh, can we go inside? After all, this place looks awesome!" Sam said, turning away from Reese toward Skye, ready to walk inside the amazing castle-like building.

Teggy
April 9th, 2017, 11:00 PM
"Ohhhhh, can we go inside? After all, this place looks awesome!" Sam said, turning away from Reese toward Skye, ready to walk inside the amazing castle-like building.
oh course we can! skye said.
Few rules though... Dont touch ANYTHING yet: DO NOT disturb the paintings: dont talk to anything you see: and do NOT go where i cant see you!' skye finshed. [lel she is blind and was like ''dont go where i camt see u'' XD]

Teggy
April 10th, 2017, 02:27 PM
we have began the rp. If you no longer want to be apart of it plz tell me :)

Reverie
April 10th, 2017, 02:30 PM
Integrity

Name: Vivi Morisette
Power: (cannot be op, the only person who is the most powerful is headmaster) Teleportation
Appearance: Blonde shoulder-length hair with green eyes
Personality: TBRP, all ill say is she's snooty
Other:
Love interest: open

Serendipity
April 10th, 2017, 03:22 PM

I am the blind girl

Form:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:
Love interest:

Name: Jay
Power: (cannot be op, the only person who is the most powerful is headmaster) Shapeshifting
Appearance: Brown hair, green eyes
Personality: TBRPD
Other: Nah
Love interest: Blind girl, can have other crushes so OPEN

Teggy
April 11th, 2017, 07:07 AM
Integrity

Name: Vivi Morisette
Power: (cannot be op, the only person who is the most powerful is headmaster) Teleportation
Appearance: Blonde shoulder-length hair with green eyes
Personality: TBRP, all ill say is she's snooty
Other:
Love interest: open

accepted

Teggy
April 11th, 2017, 07:09 AM
Name: Jay
Power: (cannot be op, the only person who is the most powerful is headmaster) Shapeshifting
Appearance: Brown hair, green eyes
Personality: TBRPD
Other: Nah
Love interest: Blind girl, can have other crushes so OPEN
accepted

Teggy
April 11th, 2017, 09:25 AM
oh course we can! skye said.
Few rules though... Dont touch ANYTHING yet: DO NOT disturb the paintings: dont talk to anything you see: and do NOT go where i cant see you!' skye finshed. [lel she is blind and was like ''dont go where i camt see u'' XD]
BUMP